Reviews of Villa Rotana - Dubai

Sheikh Zayed Road, next to Business Bay Metro Station, Al Wasl, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#37 of 514 Holiday rentals in Dubai

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

• Classic Studio - Twin Bed

It would be great if it would be closer to the metro station (I suggest if they could pick up the guest from there by golf cart)

Low cost and high quality.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

Every staff is super nice.
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

Wifi in the room is weak though in the lobby it works very well. The kitchen is useless since there are no pans, oils to cook with. Micro-oven should be more useful.

Every staff is super nice. The location is very good, one stop to Dubai mall and convenient to take metro to visit many sightseeing places.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

10/10
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

I played it cash because they refused to take the amount online from my credit card, altough they took one night online, they could and I gave them the permission to take the amount online, but they refused.

the staff are very friendly and very professional. the location is perfect: 1 min walking to the metro station and the hotel is very close to downtown. my experience was much more better then I expected.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

The hotel is at the best location!
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

The gym can use some new yoga mats and I missed some kettlebells. Else it was really good.

The hotel is at the best location! And the facilities are very good. We got an upgrade to a suite and the staff was very helpful throughout the whole trip. Definitely will stay here again

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Very relaxing!
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

The Business Bay Area is somewhat soulless and there are not many places to eat in the evening nearby.

The staff on the front desk were friendly, efficient and helpful. The property is close to a metro station.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Enjoyable, pleasant and I would return if in a budget.

As above.

The bed was medium to firm. Staff were very friendly and accommodating. The public areas were clean as were the rooms. There were a few things that have become ‘tired’ with age, such as the mastic in the bathroom (shower - could do with a refresh and lick of paint here and there). Excellent value for money and served a purpose. You are very well positioned for Dubai downtown, the metro and the Dubai Mall.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Staff was so friendly and helpful and the facilities was...
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

Staff was so friendly and helpful and the facilities was very comfortable. As per I requested for special and warm welcome for my wife, it was arranged very beautifully and romantic ambiance. Overall worth staying ☺️

Great experience
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

It was near Dubai Mall. Staff very friendly, upon check in I requested a king bed instead if twin beds since my wife she was joining me and I got a free upgrade to a executive suite ! Amazing surprise and service ! Keep it up !

The nightmare check-in on Sh. Zayd Rd.
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

I had an early flight that came in at 530 am local time and but I had requested for an early check in. The first response that I got was that the earliest I could check in was 9 am. A few days before the flight i messaged them and asked em if there was any chance you could accommodate me, and the response was we will. So, on the day of the arrival by I got to the hotel it was between 630-7 am. I went to the front desk and asked they said not possible without a time for check in and instead gave me an upgrade with a significant price tag, I declined. I waited in the lobby until almost 10 am to get settled, no apology or anything. Granted some things don't work your way at times but I was polite and considerate to em even after being poorly treated. In the USA they would have upgraded me to the room without a pricey price tag and or done it for free to keep me happy and content and not write a negative review. Unfortunately this isn't America, where standards such as those are benchmarked for outstanding customer service.

I think the only thing likeable was the cleaning staff. The housekeeping lady was very polite and nice. Always had a warm African smile full of energy and warmth. God bless her!

First class hospitality
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

The breakfast spread could perhaps include some Asian food for the benefit of some Asian guests.

I am very impressed with the top hospitality rendered by your hotel staff. In particular, I found a few of them gave top service with a smile...WEGENE, SHAFIQ, RUWAN and ANIS. They were helpful beyond expectations.

It was very clean.
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

It would have been nice if the kitchenette had been a bit better equipped. There was a hot plate but no saucepans and no toaster or microwave. But I was only in a classic twin and there was a note in the guidebook saying to ring housekeeping if anything else was required. A few more TV channels ( such as BBC entertainment and ITV choice ) would have been good - though there was a good selection of movie channels.

It was very clean. Staff were very welcoming. It had a homely feel. The pool and spa were good and the bed was very comfortable and had high-class linen.

Clean and elegant, with great service.
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

The hotel was advertised as being next door to the Metro station, but it turned out to be quite a big walk, which was not great in the heat, or if you have trouble walking distances, like my husband does. The walk was also past a busy and dusty construction zone, so it was a relief to arrive At the hotel. There is nothing much to see in walking distance, so unless you use the Metro (which is great) or buses, you are reliant on taxis.

The staff were very courteous, and went above and beyond to be helpful and make our stay a happy one. The hotel is elegant and has a peaceful and charming atmosphere. It is also very clean. The breakfast was excellent with lots of variety, and the dinner was also delicious.

Everything was fine all Staff/Restaurant people/Gym...
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

Everything was fine all Staff/Restaurant people/Gym people /Reception people was amazing specially Mr.Sami .. keep it up guys and thank you very much see you soon 👌🙂

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

The Staff were awesome, very caring and took care of us .
    • Burj Suite - King Bed

The Staff were awesome, very caring and took care of us . The lady at the reception desk gave us a great welcome , made us really comfortable. Abdul was amazing. I have never experienced so much hospitality. Their food was awesome!!! Value for money. My sister had to complement the chef. Thanks for an amazing time

Stopover in Dubai
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

The taxes applied, which are not the hotel fault, but makes a much different price from what was initially seen. Would be just better every place just presented the final price.

Has i expected from Rotana, its a great hotel, with great facilities and services. The staff was helpfull and the property is close to the Burj Kalifa area and the metro. They also have a free map to go around with suggestions.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Villa Rotana Team Well Done
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

WIFI GET DISCONNECTED for few hours with weak signal Floor Carpets between rooms looks old

Reception Staff are well trained Rooms are Exceptionally clean Staff are very helpful and execute orders with smile Breakfast has lot of choices and varieties with fresh Juices Room service cleaning is professional Located nearby most of dubai attractions

Nice convenient place & cant go wrong w Rottana chain
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

Its very convenient as the buisness bay metro station is only 2 blocks away & a foot bridge connected the station. Its only 1 stop to Dubai Mall & u can see Al Burj Khalifah from outside the hotel. You can leave your bags before you check in if you have early & late flight. There is gym, sauna, jacuzzi & pool which i didnt manage to use 😪 we had studio classic non smoking room which is great for 2 pax. The staffs were great & helpful, Shafiq, Ann etc keep up the good work

Amazing Two nights at Villa Rotana / Dubai
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

We had 2 wonderful nights at Villa rotana / Dubai. First of all , the initial welcoming at the time of check in was amazing by Mr Sami . He offered to upgrade us to a suite . However, the hotel was full . Therefore, he offered us a late check out until 4 pm because we checked in a bit late . Overall , all staff were nice , polite and helpful. The location of the hotel, though in a central area of Dubai , the entrance was quite . The breakfast was the best I have ever seen . There were many options. The rooms are very clean . We loved the classic Furnature style. The rooms are very quite so that you can sleep without disturbance! This hotel is going to be my next destination whenever I come to Dubai . If I was given the option, I will rate the property more than 10 ! Big bravo to the staff who are working hard for the comfort of the customers.

Felt like staying with family. The biryani from the kitchen helped.
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

The room lighting was a bit too soft for my liking but I guess its great to calm people down and for romantic nights. Swimming time could have been extended to 3 am.

It was central with a super friendly staff, especially Abdul the concierge, who was constantly going out of his way to make the stay more warm. It was also my birthday and the staff called me down for a surprise cake cutting :D The cake was amazing too!

Good Hotel
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

The hotel is clean, quiet. Staffs are polite and helpful especially, Ms. Wegene. The breakfast is good with a variety of choices. The location is near to metro station.

Villa Rotana Rocks

all was good

sure we liked the active staff members to name few Abdul and Rawan,and sure not to forget Jenifer who made my kids feel good all the 3 days at breakfast table. and as I booked Burj suite,,we could see burj khalifa from our room, that was amazing feeling for me and my family.

Literally everything was great.
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

We wanted to cook. There was a cooker in the room but no pans so we couldn't make dinner ourselves.

Literally everything was great. Everything was clean (the rooms get cleaned every day). The swimming pool was nice (and sunny), the breakfast was good, the people who worked there were very friendly and helpfull. Special thanks to Kamram, he was so kind to us!

Location was excellent very close to Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa. Getting taxi was easy. Cleanliness
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

Treadmills were bit old model, it was boring on running on them without music and internet connected monitors

Location was very ideal. Staff was quite friendly and helpful.

villa rotanna
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

nothing could not fault it

it was great location staff couldn't of been nicer so helpful hotel was very clean and reasonable..12 minute drive in a taxi to Dubai shopping mall would recommend everyone to stay here

I had to pay extra
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

Room which we booked was too small for family & not exact as in photos. They titled it studio but room size was tiny, hardly two persons can stand there. First time in my life I saw this size of studio with baby size beds. There is a risk normal person will fell down from bed while sleeping. We had to change room & pay extra money that was too high as compared to online prices. I requested to add breakfast with extra money I paid because it was available with online booking. Hotel declined this too. Not friendly with guests.

Enjoyable stay at Villa Rotana, we would stay here again.
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

Hotel staff were excellent; extremely helpful and friendly. We would like to specially mention Omar on reception, Jennifer in the Moka Cafe and Alex as well.

Would recommend to my friends .
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

Because it was Ramadan period I did get to enjoy the good food at the resto.

Staff very courteous and helpful to our needs particiularly resto fmb Alex n Jennifer . Very near Business Bay metro station . Clean toilets n neat beddings.

location, room with small kitchen and rather spacious fridge...
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

Wi-Fi speed was terrible, sometimes just gone. Breakfast doesn't impress much.

location, room with small kitchen and rather spacious fridge, firm bed

Everything was great, perfect facilities (sauna, steam,...
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

Everything was great, perfect facilities (sauna, steam, fitness, pool with of Burj Khalifa, super comfortable bed, rich breakfast, nice staff, special thanks to Mr Omar and Mr Kamran for their hospitality. Perfect distance to everywhere, close to tube. Supermarket and some restaurants incl fast food in walking distance. We were happy and would recommend this hotel to everyone who wants to explore Dubaj. Guests in hotel from whole world, including natives, the only minus no alcohol sold here :)

Great time in Dubai, loved relaxing inmy room.

Maybe a better wifi.

Stayed in the hotel with my brother. The room was really nice, big enough, very comfortable and the bathroom was also well equiped. I have very appreciated that they gave you free bottle of water each day, since it is not always the case in other hotels.

i would stay there again
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

nothing i didn't like everything was perfect

the stuff were so nice especially SHAFIQ he was so nice he helped us every step of the way to the last day .and also Anne in the reception front disk she has a beautiful smile makes feel comfortable to talk to her , if i were the owner of the hotel i would give them an award :) thank you Shafiq&Anne :)

Great hotel. I will definitely stay there again.
    • Premium Suite - King Bed

Everything was great. I will choose again and again when I visit Dubai. CityWalk is not far. There is a supermarket next to the hotel. And the location is good. The stuff also were very nice.

Great hotel. Awesome staff.
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

I loved their service--their staff was always there--very helpful. The care they took during the breakfast--was awesome. My request to shorten my trip by a day was also handed very professionally.

The staff is amazing very professional.
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

The staff is amazing very professional.Rooms are clean and bed are very comfy .The position is good close have super market .I can recommend this hotel with pleasure .

Great family weekend in Dubai
    • Burj Suite - King Bed

Wifi was sometimes unreliable and the "view" to burj-khalifa was virtually inexistent.

The staff was very helpful, the pool on the roof was a great entertainment for the kids and the breakfast was teasty and diverse. Though the hotel is located on the main road the noice from the transport dos not bother at all.

Great value for money!
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

Great value for money and location - would highly recommend. Staff is really friendly, food delicious, and fitness facilities a nice bonus to an overall great stay.

Good bay for money
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

The lighting in the room so dim

Food is good Service at breakfast is excellent and the food area is quite beautiful The hotel is quite you don’t feel u are uncomfortable very convenient for people looking for privacy

Had expected to upgrade a room as we had a two year old...

Had expected to upgrade a room as we had a two year old eithbus. Hotel couldn’t do that. Emailed them twice through booking. Com with no reply at all.

Enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend (and already have) and hope to be back soon!
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

The only issue that arose is that in one of our rooms the beds were soft, which, while usually a good thing, was not so for the members of my family who have back issues and usually required firmer mattresses. However, extra pillows were supplied which helped immensely and when we extended our stay we changed rooms which did have much more supportive mattresses.

My family and I really appreciated the helpfulness and friendliness of the staff throughout the hotel during our stay. Our rooms were clean, comfortable and quiet. The bathrooms were clean (The large bathtub was a delight!) and the general atmosphere of the hotel was very pleasant. We especially enjoyed the lovely variety of the breakfast available as members of my family are vegan and/or vegetarian and they had plenty of options every morning!

A home away from home.
    • Premium Suite - King Bed

A little disappointed that we had to request for a number of things to be changed initially - rooms should be regularly checked to ensure the standard is maintained.

Very comfortable beds. Staff really couldn't do enough for you - special mention to Sami for being a brilliant host. We've stayed in some of the best hotels in the world and he matches their quality. Abdul was also brilliant at helping us get my husbands wallet back that he'd dropped in a taxi. Rotana, you're very lucky to have such great staff!

Wow, highly recommended for families

Nothing at all

Everything was wow, it came over expectations, they have very professional reciptionists they are dealing with customers in very professional way, i requested xtra bed for my kid, it has been provided without any additonal cost, breakfast was variable, my room was very clean and big enough for my family, special thanks for the restaurant staff Alex and his team really made our days very beautiful.beside that the car parking was free and hotel just few minutes from dubai mall.

The best value for money in dubai
    • Premium Suite - King Bed

The service your receive from the team at Vila rotana is excellent! they were the best staff I have ever come across and I have stayed in a lot of hotels! the location is excellent around 10min from Burj Khalifa and taxis are available at the front of hotel, the staff always got the taxi for us. they were amazing! breakfast is great, rooms are really spacious and value for money. Really would reccomend!

The stuff was very helpfull.
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

The location was one hand good because it was a metro station in 500 m but anyway to go to Burj Khalifa or the mall we had to walk a lot. It is not easy to go to the other side of the highway. The only way to use the metro overpass.

The stuff was very helpfull. They perform all the things what we have asked. They gave us a converter for the socket. Also they helped us to pay for tha taxi in AED. The breakfast was tasty and a lot of different type.

Miss Anne at the reception was very warm and welcoming.
    • Premium Suite - King Bed

The staff at the restaurant were so cold and lazy. Very uninviting restaurant staff. Not kid friendly food. They were not very accommodating. We requested for plain white rice for the kids and they charged us UAED 36!

Miss Anne at the reception was very warm and welcoming. Allowed us an early check in at 11am. Near the metro around 200m from the building. Supermarket nearby. Lots of tacis on standby. Dunkin Donuts at the adjacent building if you suddenly need a dose of sugar rush.

flexibility of staff

delay and not prepared for check in at the reception. I requested connect rooms, a month ahead and did not find available. changed rooms with extra charges but thanks for manager for dropping chargs

flexibility of staff

This is a lovely hotel, well placed for us (near the Business Bay metro) and we will use it again
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

There was nothing to dislike, but it was a bit weird that the facecloths kept going missing once the room was cleaned - apparently due to the laundry being done at another branch and coming back late in the day..... maybe you should keep more spares?

We would have preferred faster wifi, included in the price.

Amazing Hospitality!
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

The Wi Fe is sometimes discontinuing when my mobile is locked.

The hospitality and the genuine smile and the best service given by Alex, Abdul, Rouwan and Ann.

Brilliant hotel, service and location.
    • Premium Studio - King Bed

The choi8ce of breakfast could have been a little wider - though plenty of food there - refreshed regularly.

Staff were an asset to the hotel, nothing too much trouble, there before you even ask! Room/Bathroom spotlessly clean.

Dying to go back and quite likely to stay at the same hotel
    • Premium Studio - King Bed

The bed and pillows weren’t very comfortable and the view, even being towards Burj Khalifa was very poor

Excellent attention, very good cleanliness and perfect location (next to a tube station and one stop away to the center)

Brilliant stay I enjoyed!!

Nothing at all.

To be honest every thing about this hotel was brilliant, a very warm welcome with a lovely cup of juice, every thing is close by the hotel Airport, Dubai Mall, Supermarket, laundry, Metro station, ATM, and most importantly is the Mosque is near by. The hotel is clean, food was brilliant at the ground floor restaurant, staff were pleasing and welcoming. All of this at reasonable cost. In simple don't hesitate to book a room there.

A better stay than much more expensive hotels!
    • Classic Suite - King Bed

This is the highest we have reviewed a hotel or room sharing service. The staff was on par with hotels that cost 3x as much. There was even a glitch in our booking somehow where out reservation showed our children, but the information the hotel had was just for two adults. They readily upgraded our room to ensure we had enough room and provided enough beds for our large family. The location is only a short walk 500m to the metro that connects you to the airport, Burj Khalifa, etc. There is a grocery store and eating options just down the street.

Overall it was an excellent stay and I recommend Villa Rotana with no hesitation.
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

No heating or reverse cycle air con. Like most hotels in Dubai, reverse cycle air con is needed. Yes, it can get cold in winter and when it does, there’s no way to keep warm. The staff said, ‘Everybody says this.’ If so, do something about it.

The staff are what makes this place. By the morning of Day 2, I was a dressed by name. The staff are beyond courteous and nothing is too much trouble. I was there on an intensive course and it was a pleasure to return back to the Rotana at the end of each day. It felt like coming home. The rooms are large and comfortable and everything in the Rotana is spotless. The gym and pool are excellent. The restaurant is fantastic too and the buffet selection at breakfast and lunch is extensive. The chill out music playing in the background is a nice change from nothing or the usual stuff. I will be back.

Anne from the Front Desk is a real asset to Villa Rotana.
    • Premium Suite - King Bed

We didn't like booking.com adding the taxes and municipality fees, etc amounting to over 25% AFTER you get the total cost of the whole stay...it isn't fair, so we will avoid going through this system which is misleading to say the least.

Anne from the Front Desk is a real asset to Villa Rotana. The hotel must be very proud to count on her as member of her staff, she went out of her way to help us during our stay. The location is great but the human factor makes all the difference, should we consider going back we will get directly in touch with her.

Perfect for a family to stay in Dubai
    • Premium Suite - King Bed

Breakfast as decent with multiple cuisine options available. Staff is very honest, friendly yet professional. Hotel is ideal if you wish to travel by metro & stay close to city. Room & bathroom are kept clean and tidy. Hotel Wi-Fi works very well and without any issues. Pool was always kept at luke warm temperature making it fun for kids.

Superb accommodation close to Dubai Downtown.
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

Unless you are planning to join the morning payers at about 6am every day, you should need some earplugs, as the mosque is the next building down the road.

Beautiful hotel in a close proximity to metro station and easy access to taxis. Swimming pool on the rooftop of the building has made our stay!

We had a plasant stay at Villa Rotana!
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

New Year's firework's display was not visible, this was the reason why I chose Villa Rotana...huhuhu, but I know this is out of your control so , it's all good!

My daughter enjoyed the swimming pool!, We all liked the breakfast. Vast varieties of bread and cakes.

Comfortable stay and good staff .
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

Rooms getting old . Toilet supplies are not good . Breakfast should be a little less pricey .

Very near to malls and 15 minutes from airport . Near to metro station . Good staff .

A good stay with perfect location.
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

Cost a little high , rooms have old carpets .soaps and shampoo provided are very low quality .

Location is near to malls and airport . Staff is very helpful and friendly.

the staff was extremely friendly and helpful, the room was...
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

The American coffee was the only problem during breakfast, and the price was not great

the staff was extremely friendly and helpful, the room was spacious and clean with many extras.

The attitude of the staff, the location of the hotel was...
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

The attitude of the staff, the location of the hotel was very satisfactory. I could see the Halifa tower from somewhere inside the hotel, but it was not my room.

Villa Rotana is perfect (facilities, location, staff).
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

I find the cost of the buffet breakfast a bit high considering there are few choices for entrée; the same menu for the duration of our stay. Kindly add American breakfast (ham & bacon).

Everything .....

Great.
    • Burj Suite - Twin Bed

Be careful. The steam from the shower can set off the smoke alarm! Then there will be an invasion of your room by four men.

Its clean and the staff were super friendly

Close to
    • Classic Suite - King Bed

The room for 4 only had one double room However, the reception lady made a little miracle - brilliant.

Staff is wonderfully helpful Bfast is delicious Position is ideal Rooms are nice and calm

We had a nice stay and would consider using Villa Rotana again but
    • Classic Suite - King Bed

I was not permitted to upgrade when the cost to do this was reasonable. By the time I had a reply from booking.com, the price had gone up considerably and I wasn’t able to do it. The shower is a bad design as the screen does not contain the water spray and the water splashed outside on to the floor despite trying to avoid it. My baby granddaughter used one of the supplied cots and got her arm and leg stuck in the spaces at the side on two different occasions causing distress. We reported this to staff and they wrapped some sheets around the cot but we had to go out and buy a cot bumper. The hair drier is fixed in a drawer and the cord cannot be stretched to blow dry the hair. I would advise bringing your own drier. I requested a big taxi to transfer our party and luggage from the airport but this did not turn up for us. I still have the email requesting this and itemising the number of people and luggage. I will check if I’ve paid for this as we had to get two airport taxis to take us plus a baby from the airport at 2am!

The suite was very comfortable.

Great staff, friendly and always here to make you feel good !
    • Classic Suite - King Bed

Unfortunately the breakfast was not quite fresh Lack of light in the apartment due to the fact that we had a restaurant view from our windows, no outside view at all

great staff, very friendly and helpful Nice bathroom; Spacious apartment, clean, nice and modern decoration; Near tube station

Our room was quiet & we also received an upgrade - both...
    • Classic Suite - King Bed

Our room was quiet & we also received an upgrade - both much appreciated. The hotel did not appear too crowded, which made for a relaxing stay. The location is good. The pool is true to the photos and fun.

Really good location, overall great hotel.
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

Brilliant Value for money. Polite staff eager to help. Spacious rooms great location,Great little pool on the roof top for relaxation, I would definitely stay again.

Always different room from reservation
    • Premium Suite - King Bed

We had booked a premium suite but was not available so we were given a classic suite with the promise that after 2 days we would have received an upgrade to a buru suite which did not happen. We were rewarded with a late check-out the value of which is less than the downgrade suffered the first two days It is 5 times that we stay at this hotel and we almost always had the same problem, ie on our arrival the room is different from the booked one. I wonder what is the point to book a room type then if arrival is always different? For the rest I have to say that the classic suit was very humid and smelled of mildew. We asked for a wlaking shower and bathtub and a gentleman told us there was nothing in the hotel. We did notice that it was the fifth time we went to that hotel and we did see the photos of the previous times and kept saying it did not exist. In the end a manager understood what I was asking but told me that not all the suits had the wlaking shower and bathtub but assured me that the last two days we would have received an upgrade to a burj suite but this did not happen. After 5 years I go to this hotel I can say that unfortunately you notice the years that pass and you see it is no longer new. Too bad, because it would be hard enough to get it back 5 years ago. It remains the discomfort created by not having the room I booked for months of hiking, things that do not have to happen if you want to keep the old customers. Until last year I said I would definitely go back to the same hotel, now I'm not so sure

Breakfast is good with a decent choice. Good overall cleaning. Location near metro station business station so very convenient. The staff however is polite and tried to do their best.

• Classic Studio - Twin Bed

it is in the middle, all placese are nearbay( city walk, dubai mall, shikh Zayed rood, Dubai Cannel, Jumira...) . you will feel your self at home. staff are very friendly, Mr. Sami & Mr. Shakeel they were very helpfull nice & clean rooms. ...

Excellent location, service, room and breakfast
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

My room would have a better view, considering the options.

I was in this hotel for two nights while moving back from South Korea. The room I is very clean and have good amenities. The breakfast is wonderful, with many options and excellent quality. The hotel is close to Dubai metro. Notwithstanding, the best thing in this hotel is the service. People is really nice and provide excellent support.

Very beautiful and spacious room, the staff were so helpful...
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

There should be more maintenance in the toilet, Towel bar kept falling and the washer for the basin was leaking

Very beautiful and spacious room, the staff were so helpful and friendly

Good but for longer stay would have changed rooms.
    • Classic Suite - King Bed

The staff were helpful and gave that extra touch ef opening doors for us when coming and going from the building.

Hotel was good however the room had a damp feel about it. There were no exterior windows and the air con was running all the time but everything felt damp.

Location Location Location and clean !
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

The room was overlooking the lobby- so our curtains were shut all the time for privacy. It was no big deal because our stay was one night only- but it would have definatey been a problem not having a window overlooking the city or the sea if our stay was longer.

Location was excellent. kids menu was friendly. we were upgraded from the classic studio to the next category studio and it was frankly more like a one-bedroom-apartment - spacious and friendly.

The room was lovely and staff excellent and friendly.
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

The location is a bit bleak but quite close to major malls. I didn't find Dubai all that attractive but we were visiting family.

The room was lovely and staff excellent and friendly.

Close to Burj Khalifa
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

Booking com not displaying the full amount of money should be paid. We had to pay 400 dhs extra for taxes. Booking directly at the hotel is more cheaper.

Excellent environment.