Reviews of Vision Hotel Apartments Deluxe

Tourist Club Area, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

#78 of 127 hotels in Abu Dhabi

Very friendly staff particularly the cleaners and in the...
    • One-Bedroom Junior Suite

Disappointed that we were charged extra for a broken clothes hanger and a glass.

Very friendly staff particularly the cleaners and in the lobby and gym/pool. Always keen to help.

The kitchen was really clean and complete.
    • Studio Suite

I recommend that it would be better make a large lobby for relaxation in the afternoon, and also more furniture for lobby.

The kitchen was really clean and complete. The staff were really kindly and supportive.

Save money to stay for single travel
    • One-Bedroom Junior Suite

Room is not ready when I arrive almost 30 minuets waits. No sugar for making a coffee. No disc wash providing. Some part of room are broken

Save money to stay for single travel

Beds
    • Studio Suite

The cafe manager downstairs for the vision oasis on Sunday night was very rude in using her phone on speaker mode extremely loud for more than 3 minuets!! The TV in my room was not functioning properly

Beds

There’s no information that the swimming pool is under...

There’s no information that the swimming pool is under maintenance. It’s very disappointing that you drove for 2 hours to have a great weekend with family then you will discover yourself after getting dressed to swim that the pool is not available !!! At least put a sign at the front desk or the front desk personnel could have mentioned it.

Overall we had a lovely stay
    • Studio Suite

Front office associate wasn’t up to the standard needs little more training.

It is quite specious and clean. Room service was excellent. Great rooms in affordable prices.

Spacious room, great price, friendly and accommodating staff.
    • Studio Suite

The pool was under maintenance during our entire stay and the breakfast was just ok - not really worth the cost.

Spacious room, great price, friendly and accommodating staff. Having a washer was wonderful !

Nice place. Good value
    • Studio Suite

It's blighted at the moment with massive street works outside. But that will pass. Eventually. :)

The kitchen area in the self catering apartment was properly clean, and has a full set of equipment and utensils. More than you can say for many apartments in this price range. The apartment is spacious. Staff are friendly. All good..

The worst ever
    • One-Bedroom Junior Suite

We entered the hotel to the most grumpiest receptionist ever who goes like what you want ? And very impolite . None of the bellmen helped up with our luggage during checkout instead called us up after half an hour later asking if I can bring it down myself . The jacuzzi is basically the dirtiest thing I’ve seen Super unhygienic and the water was very dirty. The pillows are so hard to sleep on Whatever we ask from the housekeeping all of them keep saying they’ll call us back with what we need but they never do , nor they never bring what we need. Loud construction sounds nearby definitely can’t sleep from 7 am onwards .

The housekeeping staff was friendly

?????????????????????????????????................

i hop from book.com before give us any book should now the services working as pool or other bec when i go and pay money i was found the pool not working its not good bec i go to enjoy not only sleep in room,, so pls before confirm the book see if all things as pool jacoza or any is working.. my room No. 802.. date 11 May 2018 to 12 May 2018, Rajai mousa Haddad. Thanks & regards...................... am not enjoy ........................

I am regular guest for vision hotel almost I have stay 5 /6 time
    • Studio Suite

Everything is excellent I feel my home

A first security system which is starting from the elevator that has a card system other overall hygienical and comfortable room

I will probably came back again Im out of words the staff...
    • One-Bedroom Junior Suite

The size of the Television 📺it's so small. I requested a HD cable they gave me very late and it was not working

I will probably came back again Im out of words the staff comfy of the bed everything is on point keep it up guys.

Excellent hotel especially for business stay. Great value.
    • Studio Suite

There is construction around the area at present making access a little complicated ... this will change.

Excellent value for good space and convenience , washing machine and hanging space for clothes. Large fridge. Would be good for long stay. excellent for Business trip.

Anyway I stay enjoying
    • Studio Suite

Around hotel to much contructions is coming noisy to the room. No nice view outside

I like the room even no carpet on the floor n everything we need for cook they have it

I'm a hotelier and I knew the standard and how staff...
    • Studio Suite

I'm a hotelier and I knew the standard and how staff should treat arrival guest, the first impression is very important and nobody went an extra mile and inform me regarding the construction happening there, the only person was very helpful is the Indian bellboy (sorry I forgot his name his an old man) he was very professional

kitchenette- plates and pots for cooking.
    • One-Bedroom Junior Suite

Broken bathtub , Poor selection of TV channels , Broken(old) bath towels , Microwave was not working condition(on/off switch was not function) .

kitchenette- plates and pots for cooking. - Room number 606.

Great Jacuzzi Time
    • Studio Suite

around 03:00 am, We heard some noise like a shower dripping or a toilet flushing above our room.

Swimming pool on the rooftop was amazing! the Jacuzzi bath was special! we stayed in one of the hotel's studio suites,the room was huge, could fit 3 persons with an extra bed. kitchen facilities, stove, microwave, fridge, washing machine, and the likes.

Wasn't worth what i was charged. I've stayed at better apartments.
    • One-Bedroom Junior Suite

Advertised price misleading. Extra 200 dirhams added when booked. Check in staff needs customer service training and lessons on smiling.

Location not bad.

Asides for the room & facilities.
    • One-Bedroom Junior Suite

The Staff in the reception. They let us waiting for more than 20 minutes without saying anything they both busy on chatting but both of them they saw us already because we are infornt of them and I inform the lady reception that we gonna check in but she look at me only. Until I asked the men reception if how long do we need to wait to assist us. That time he took my reservation paper and he process.

Asides for the room & facilities. We felt comfortable because of the ambiance of the hotel. We had a rest that we wanted.

Good but tarnished and cut short due to rudeness of manager who is incompetent
    • Studio Suite

The staff are amazing and the service good, Evelyn at reception a star!! however I cancelled my two month stay due to the attitude of the rude, obnoxious, insolent and incompetent manager who threatens his staff and speaks to guests like they are lesser beings. If not for this I would have stayed a few months as planned. Vision sort out your manager and your business and staff will be happy all the time.

The hotel facility and staff are commendable.
    • Studio Suite

Requests from the reception were promptly executed which shows great attitude of the staff however, one situation wherein we asked to open the connecting door took quite some time thus the 'surprise' event was quite spoiled. Overall, experience was good.

I would only stay there again if this hotel would be renovated and cleaned
    • Studio Suite

the cooking facilities wasn't enough , only a two burner cooker . not enough saucepans there was only one , I asked for another one but it was never brought. The sports area was old and needs decorating the same goes for the Jacuzzi area. and the swimming pool drainage around the pool was old and damaged which is dangerous for children . the life rings at the pool are on the wrong side of the pool, in an emergence there are too many obstacles around the pool where they are kept.

Very calm and nice place
    • One-Bedroom Junior Suite

When I ordered to bring the toothbrush, it took so long, like more than 15 mn. Because the hotel is small, I expected them to come earlier.

Very calm and nice place

Comfortable with helpful staff
    • One-Bedroom Junior Suite

The outside area was very congested by cars and construction work. The room cleaning times were variable and sometimes too late in the day. It would have been useful to have been provided with hand towels, bath mat and a tea towel for drying dishes. The kitchen equipment was very basic and did not include a toaster.

Well positioned in the city with easy access to the waterfront Corniche and other attractions.

Worth booking if not more than 300 AED
    • Studio Suite

Room is fairly old, staffs are just ok, not to welcome and not to cold either.

Location is not bad, if you are like me not planning to spend a lot of money on taxi, stay here direct buses lines to all the major scenic spots.

This comment is not restricted to this hotel.
    • Studio Suite

This comment is not restricted to this hotel. I didn't like the extra taxes that get added during/after the booking. Considering that you get a quote, it feels like a breach of psychological contract to have to pay additional taxes which are not clearly indicated when researching accommodation and seems to lack transparency. Typical of UAE I suppose given their heritage of piracy, oil dependence and general exploitation.

Humble and clean
    • Studio Suite

I felt so relaxed with the staff at the lobby when I arrived and was impressed with the cleanliness and size of the room. Surprisingly calm and quiet for an area considering its in a bustling part of town.

Good sized one bed apartment, staff were kind to upgrade me.
    • Studio Suite

There were a few hairs stuck to the light switch by the pillow which was not very pleasant.

Good sized one bed apartment, staff were kind to upgrade me. Great value and a decent location, down the street from Abu Dhabi mall. Good gym at the property.

Good value on booking
    • Studio Suite

A few hairs in the bathroom, it wasn't that clean. The building is set amongst a construction site. Tried to use the pool but the check-in host was odd in the rules, it was a bit of a weird experience.

Lucky to be able to check in early

the staff were courteous and conducted themselves in a...

roadworks are ongoing around the area which made it a bit confusing to find the hotel.

the staff were courteous and conducted themselves in a professional manner. moreover, the property was kind enough to upgrade one the rooms that we booked into a suite which made the stay more comfortable and relaxing. the best thing about this property is that it has amenities that will help you unwind, like the pool, jacuzzi, steam room and sauna.

Excellent stop before joining a cruise.
    • Studio Suite

Hot water at the basin very slow to come through, though water in kitchen and main shower came hot very quickly.

Spacious room and bathroom. Neat kitchenette. Kettle, complimentary tea and coffee. Also bottle water per person per day. Good internet. Taxi to the new Louvre museum only around Aed 20. 2 supermarkets nearby.

I called the reception regarding to my iPhone charger as I...
    • Studio Suite

I called the reception regarding to my iPhone charger as I forgot in the room that we stayed. The lady in the reception informed me that she will call me back after 10mins but I never received a call.

I really enjoyed this hotel, good value and pleasant stay.
    • One-Bedroom Junior Suite

Access due to surrounding roadworks, but that is not the hotel fault!

Staff exceptional and pleasant, clean hotel, lovely room and comfortable bed. Will definitely stay again in future.

Nice stay for families during vacations
    • One-Bedroom Junior Suite

Location not comfortable in small area with fully construction. Parking not easy without Valet parking.

The J. Suite was amazing, fully equipped with kitchen facilities and comfortable. The swimming pool amazing with the Jacuzzi. Staff was so nice. Clean hotel.

It was not worth the money@. US$200/ night. Busy location with construction going on right next door
    • Studio Suite

Customer service, promptness of receiving items

The ONLY thing I liked was the fact they called out for food for delivery as their room service is not 24 hours. Brlhops were friendly, but concierge customer service was horrible.

Good value at a time when other properties were very expensive
    • Studio Suite

A concrete breaker which started at 6am every morning carrying out construction work outside the hotel.goog

Central location and good in room facilities

Good
    • Studio Suite

Tough to reach the hotel, upon check in the staff wasnt honest with the rates as he offered 400dirhams however i booked through booking.com 275 net.

Calmness

The room was spacious and there is a safe deposit box in the...
    • Studio Suite

I expected the toiletries as shown in the pictures on booking.com and got a différent type. when I inquired why? I was informed that they ran out of the toiletries as in the pictures on booking.com two years ago. I wonder why the pictures are still they. There was mosquitoes in the room and the cleaning service didn’t pay attention to detail. one day there was no bath floor towel kept, the next day the bed wasn’t completely made. I stayed for four nights in the property.

The room was spacious and there is a safe deposit box in the room.

sub bar cheep hotel but still clean
    • One-Bedroom Junior Suite

Room is sub bar. It is very difficult to park the car, but free valet parking from the hotel helped. quality of furniture is sub bar.

the only think I liked was I found a room during a busy event week in Abu Dhabi. Room has full kitchen

We stayed 2 nights in this apartement that was very good...
    • Studio Suite

We didn`t like the noisy of the road works overnight!

We stayed 2 nights in this apartement that was very good clean, big enough with a kitchenette with microwave, big fridge, coffee and tee and a good space to eat. A nice bathroom with a great shower and tub. The staff are nice and friendly. The position is good and not so far away from the attractions. The staff parking your car so we didn`t waste time to find a park.

All good , from entrance till rooftop.
    • Studio Suite

Don’t have really one , nothing striking my mind.

The staffs very were very cool from the entrance till I reach the room. All the facilities were good neat and clean. Very comfy.

Good place to stay for traveler , jacuzzi must be maintain and staff are very accommodating.
    • One-Bedroom Junior Suite

Shower was very less of water, always no towel available .pillow is very hard and discomfort

Jacuzzi and pool very relaxing place that’s my purpose of staying vision

Not as good as I expected
    • Studio Suite

The room was not ready when I arrived and it took a bit time to check-in. Facility was ok but the floor sweats and became damp in the morning. I requested for towel as only 1 was provided but it took more than 3 hours to be delivered. Overall, it can be better managed.

Staff were friendly and helpful

a simple, good and good price hotel for a weekend in Abu Dhabi
    • Studio Suite

parking was complicated at the street, but we have to recognize that hotel staff was taking care of it all the time and arranging it, even if was a problem they did their best to manage properly

Price of the hotel was really good considering the quality of the rooms and the cleanliness, for sure is not luxurious but really good value for money

it was ok
    • Studio Suite

The bathroom was bad hairdryer was broken water flow was bad as well, the parking was very difficult as no parking available in that area , valet parking staff was rude , rush on elevators and in most of the hotel facility’s

the bedroom was good comfortable for a good night sleep , inside the hotel staff was very friendly and helpful , I didn’t have the time to use the hotel facility’s like gem and swimming pool and restaurant but it looked nice form outside .

Superb!
    • Studio Suite

It was super excellent and we loved everything about this hotel The room was excellent, clean and had everything we could need for the trip The staff was beyond excellent, very very friendly and super efficient Whatever we needed, be it an engineer at 4am or room service at 4pm It was always available within 5 minutes! I loved the pool, gym, sauna etc I loved the fact that there was a big super store right outside the main entrance of the hotel I would alwats stay here niw whenever i visit abu Dhabi because it was like out own home

Very clean room.

No bidet! 😐

Very clean room. Bed was comfy. Staff were amazing! Zubair,glay (i hope i spelled it right) and abdul were helpful and cheerful. Always ready assist. Pool and jacuzzi are clean and well-maintained. Gym is also clean and complete. Valet parking guys are resourceful despite the parking situation in the area. It was a good and relaxing stay.

Staff is very bad treating with us we paid advance in first...
    • One-Bedroom Junior Suite

Staff is very bad treating with us we paid advance in first day & after 3 days they insisted to pay full money as guarantey they said that is hotel rules when we refused they're forced my family to check out so we will never go back again

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

Value for money, but needs improvement
    • Studio Suite

Cleanliness of the room, bed sheet doesn't look fresh, fridge was not cooling enough. Was little a bit disappointed with staff who pushing us out the room very often, I could understand it during busy time, but in weekday and with low occupancy, they could be more hospitable .

big room, kitchen facilities but could place some cleaning equipment as well, responsive on request housekeeping staff

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

super rooms
    • Studio Suite

in room but only 4peoples are allow thats why disappointment and for swimming pool allowed only 2 person others have extra charges 80dhs its not good

big room is very nice every thing is clean,and have freedom

Not bad.
    • Studio Suite

cooked breakfast would have been better.. atleast an omelette. they just provided us with juice, bread butter and jam. no laundry service or nearby laundry. no stores or restaurant in the vicinity.

Clean and comfortable room, room was big, bathrooms were nice, helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

the room was good
    • Studio Suite

but the net was poor,,,,,I really don't like waiting when I check out......they say to me Waite until they check the room and almost I waited for 30 mints down,,,,,they have my id copy and my mobile number, they should let me go and incase any things wrong can catch me and call me,,,,,Like other hotels.

the room was good

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Short Abu Dhabi City Visit
    • Studio Suite

The only issue I had on this visit was with our neighbors; they had a loud party that lasted all night long, they also smoked cigarettes, which we could smell and they did this even though we were on a non-smoking floor.

I truly enjoy the staff, they are always friendly and welcoming, and treat me and my family like VIP's. I even received a call to inform me that the pool was under maintenance, and not available for use, and this was much appreciated. Thank you.

There only one person front desk wait long time talking with...
    • One-Bedroom Junior Suite

There only one person front desk wait long time talking with us like not interested second we didt get the same room what you promise on web site for example TV was in the badroom we have gud experience last year we stay here staff was really gud specially front desk night time that guy promise again to my wife Tom we going to change the room he promise I didn't change that's why my wife get upset I don't give my feedback but I give u honest what I feel we stay in al manzel hotel staff was greeting us with smile

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

It was a great stay! we will definitely come back.
    • Studio Suite

The location is great but the thing is due to the many construction beside the building it made us difficult to find the entrance of the apartment. We had to make turns and come backs in order to locate the entrance. Before our stay just after i booked our reservations i called the property and one Filipina lady was the one who answered, she is NOT accommodating in answering questions of guests and her tune is really not pleasing.

We had booked the smaller room but upon our arrival we are upgraded to the biggest room of the apartment which is very much appreciated and convenient. The room they gave for us is too big and much items are there for us to use, well except knives which is probably explainable why it isn't there. Specially that hindi guy who welcomed and helped us to put our bags in our room and he even gave us a bit of a tour in our apartment. Over all it was a great stay and definitely we will be coming back!

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

The room is spacious
    • Studio Suite

TheY are not checking if the all of the things are complete. For example, there was no bath towels so we need to call for it. Since we booked with smoking room, there should be an ashtray available.

The room is spacious There is valet parking Bed is big Pillows are good

Staff are awesome.
    • Studio Suite

Only negative of the facility is that the fountain in the pool has been broken for more than 6 months. There is no reason why a simple water pump can't be fixed or replaced in this time frame. The pump keeps the water circulating and provides ambiance (sound) for the guests. A lack of cerncern for the condition of the facilities show a lack of concern for the guests.

Staff are awesome.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

Nice and comfortable place

Rooms are silent and big. Valet parking is free of charge and the staff is really helpful. Each rooms has its own router wifi so the connection is really good

• Reviewed: 25 February 2017

Never ever accept a room located at the 18th floor, otherwise prepare your self for a headache
    • Studio Suite

The overall appearance of the building interior and rooms looks fairly presentable and cozy however when you stay for more than three days, you will start recognizing the flaws in their rooms. I was given room 1806 which is directly beneath the rooftop where the pool and gym are located. Twice a day this strong noise of water flushing was hitting the roof of the room. I reported the issue to the concerned and they told my they cannot fix it and they knew already about the issue since a previous guest reported the same issue before. The question is: if you know that there is a problem at this particular room, why do you accommodate guest in it? Yes, they offered me to change the room but that was too late when all belongings for three people were already in place and moving for another room would be a hassle. Another problem was while using the cook it caused electricity tripping twice until they changed it, where is the preventive maintenance for the rooms? The inner door handle was taken off its place. One day I came back and the house keeping didn't clean the room, I asked them to give me another room until they finished cleaning mine, where is the cleaning register log ? The house keeping staff was cleaning the adjacent room, they were chitchatting loudly and moving furniture as if there was nobody staying around, since it was around 0930 in the morning I had to go out of my room and inform them for that the noise is way unacceptable. This is the first time in my life and through all the hotels I have been around raging from motels to 5 stars hotels where I heard a disturbance from house keeping staff! When I reported all the above mentioned issues to their duty manger, she offered my a compensation by returning all the taxes for the last remaining three nights which was around 174 AED compared to 4000 AED I paid for two weeks stay, what a generous compensation !

The best thing is the location of Vision Apartments, it's in the middle of downtown and surrounded by all the facilities you may require

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

I highly recommended to visit and try the stay, and you will see the reall meaning of comfort and

All most everything

The studio we had was very specious and comfortable the team is very welcoming and accommodating from the entrance to the room attendants

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

Great rooms, comfortable with all one could need. Location is not good. Under construction all aroun
    • One-Bedroom Junior Suite

Check in and out efficiency.

Room was very large, well equipped. Very nice room. Long time to check in,and out. Not efficient. Neighborhood a bit seedy. Dangerous walking around if you don't watch your step.

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

Lovely Staff
    • Studio Suite

The breakfast at AED 50 is quite disappointing. I've traveled many places stayed and many hotels and I've never seen a "buffet" breakfast with "no selection" of cold cuts, breads and usual breakfast stuff. Yes, there were some butter, jam, nutella and cheese but the most important stuff arent there.The live cooking station for eggs was indescribably disappointing. But thanks to the Filipina F&B staff shes made it all better with her lovely omelette. The staff attitude in this place is always a 2 thumbs up but the food selection, quality, pricing and buffet presentation and selection from F&B has to be reviewed by the management.

The reception staff and the bell boy were all great with their job, polite and always happy to serve plus they remember their guests by name regardless of how long it has been since my last stay.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

There is construction going on beside the hotel and its very...
    • One-Bedroom Junior Suite

There is construction going on beside the hotel and its very annoying especially early in the morning..you have to wake up early because of the noises going on the construction site.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

Hotel was good but could be better more.
    • One-Bedroom Junior Suite

Facilities. Some Electric plug was not working properly, some mechine (electr. stove, microwave) NO simple manual operation provided.

Location, value for money, Good response from the staff

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

i really like the place and is very near to me,accessible to grocery and abudhabi mall.
    • Studio Suite

the service is really disappointing. this is my 3rd time but the service really upsetting me. i asked the reception if the ipod dock in the room is working and she told me that she will call someone to help me, but nobody came. i didnt follow up because i know the service is like that.

the set up of the studio room is nice

• Reviewed: 21 January 2017

staff very bad character(Reception)
    • Studio Suite

The man(Reception)didn't treat as a gust.If i'm asking my doubts about something he is talking same like shouting also wifi connection not working.If we are sleeping that time too much noise.

I don't like anything.Never i will come

• Reviewed: 12 January 2017

Clean and good location
    • Studio Suite

Next to the hotel a building is under demolition. The is not double. Two single beds attached

Quite Pool car service is good Fast check in and out Different types of shops around the hotel

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

Highly Recommended
    • One-Bedroom Junior Suite

The sliding dressing cabinet in the bedroom. It's very difficult to open and close.

The staffs are very helpful & accommodating. We got everything what we need in this hotel apartment. Overall we had a great experience!

Let the good times roll
    • One-Bedroom Junior Suite

no mats in the bathroom and bedroom, no gowns, this could be bad more in the bathroom after taking a bath u need a Matt

The hotel is comfortable, the staff was great and the breakfast not expensive, the swimming pool and de jacuzzi water was clean and warm I could also open my eyes in the swimming pool, great and fun stay in deed

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

Rooms are best and clean.
    • Studio Suite

Entertainment facilities are poor. TV chanel are not clear. USB dock in bedside not working. SPEAKER INSIDE BATHROOM NOT WORKING.

Rooms are best and clean.Good facilities in room. RACKS FRIDGE AND OVEN ARE GOOD

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

i like
    • Studio Suite

very poor customer service on asking for coffee sugar and other stuff. no one answered on the housekeeping so its directing on the reception and 3 times i called for the coffee and sugar. and it took almost 30 min to give. and to the people next to our room, they are slamming the door of their room more than 10 times i think! at around 10pm till midnight! and no one from the staff talked to them

its very near and accessible

• Reviewed: 17 December 2016

Truly enjoyed my stay, will be back much sooner than last time !!
    • Studio Suite

Really nothing. Very satisfied. My room was huge and had everything I needed.

The staff. The guys that worked there treated me very well. The ladies in reception were very kind. I also liked the fact that there were many food choices in walking distance, a store across the street , and plenty of cabs, if needed.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2016

This is the Perfect Hotel to stay at :)

nothing at all

I loved everything about this hotel! the check in was so fast for my comfort they changed my small room to bigger one as welcome for my first entry i loved how the stuff really professionals stuff usually smiling price was so perfect the room is perfectly clean and the facility is really sufficient the Egyptian guy work over-there was so helpful in description of the city and helping me in other stuff!! thank you thank you thank you vision hotel :) I will come again very soon

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Pleased, and I will stay there again.
    • Studio Suite

We where in a non-smoking room, but the 14th floor and our room had the odor of smoke.

The staff was always on the ball, they took care of everything we asked for. They did their job in an efficient manner.

• Reviewed: 15 November 2016

The overall set up of the apartment
    • Studio Suite

The washing mashine does not give justice to the room.. should have provided a much better machine that does quick dry for the laundry.

The overall set up of the apartment