Reviews of Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai 4 stars

Al Saada Street, Trade Centre, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#160 of 384 hotels in Dubai

• Superior Family Room

Staffs are prompt, courteous & helpful. Room is spacious for a family of four. Located just beside the convention center & close to the Dubai Mall.

• Executive Queen Suite with Sofa

- Sofa bed was not set up before we arrived

+ Recommend the suite if youre travelling with kids. Spacious and roomy with great views. + Comfortavle beds + Nice bathroom, plenty of hot water + Good Wi-Fi + EXCELLENT Room Service menu

Location good for getting around, near to metro but taxis aplenty. Staff very helpful and friendly. The blue bar great venue,choice of drinks and food.

All was superb. There was nothing negative.

Rooms, Breakfast, Ambiance, Staff. This is one of the best Hotels to stay in. My Best experience with family.

• Executive Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Sofa

Everything about the hotel was excellent. Breakfast was awesome. Very good value for money. Racheal the restaurant manager was very friendly, professional and made us feel at home. Because of all of this i am going booking this hotel on my way back from Abudhabi from 25th to 29 th

• Superior Family Room

The lounge is so congested and has very limited seats. The daily breakfast had no change in the menu, all were repeated daily. Totally it is bit above average.

Exactly located at the heart of Dubai

The bathroom floor is always wet , no proper slope in floor level the water is always standby on floor, felt uncomfortable as the shower water is dripping on floor and no slope for floor drain to get water out.

The Breakfast was good and have a lot of variety and you can choose, only problem is the Egg Live section 2Much Rush and long Que and have to wait in line minimum 10 minutes to get the Eggand omlet

• Superior Family Room

The staff were friendly and welcomed us in a quick manner that we were in our room in no time. The rooms were clean and the bed very comfortable. Service was quick when the TV didn't come on. Room service food was very good. The pool was lovely. Breakfast was lovely as well. Highly recommended for business travellers or small families as it's close to the airport and quite central.

• Executive Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Sofa

The family room was small as compared to the other hotels in the same class. Secondly, the bathroom amneties were not placed and had to be called for each time. The a/c was also not properly cooling. Regarding the buffet breakfast, it can be improved. Thanks.

We liked the swimming pool

The curtain "black-outs" did not close completely, letting much light into the room.

The bathrooms were very clean and the toiletries were of excellent quality.

• Superior Twin Room

Breakfast could be better.But for this price is ok

Good location.clean! Thanks to Ranjan ! Comfortable. VERY GOOD CHOICE! EVERYTHING IS NEAR .Atm, pharmacy, metro , coffeeshpos.The price is not what you see in web or on booking .They wil charge you more.about 30% .be careful)

Nobody to take my bag when I arrived. I did not expect that! Please upgrade your gym and wellness area, your sauna and steam are awful!

I enjoy the space in the lobby, WiFi speed and the breakfasts are five star.

• Executive Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Sofa

My favourite Novotel in Dubai. Comfy, clean, staff are very friendly and attentive. Rooms are big, big bid in addition to the sofa bed. We stayed in Ramadan so our breakfast was turned to Suhoor which was great

i am an asthmatic patient & requested for a better rom as my room was quite suffocating and not like others as Novotel Mumbai, Thai and others.The staff refused straightaway to offer a better room.

The Breakfast was good and the gym.

I booked the hotel because ig was marked that Union Pay cards were accepted. However when I received the link for payment there was no such and option. I stayed there on my birthday and I was quite disappointed that I didn't have a greeting from the staff.

Clean room. Location is good. The breakfast was great.

• Superior Twin Room

I was not informed about the daily bus shuttle to the malls

It was very close to the exhibition I attended.... staff were very friendly and cooperative

The worst part was the hotel staff would call up 7 in the morning to check if I was doing ok??? I mean, heck i wanted a peaceful sleep but the irritating call kept me awake. The buffet breakfast was charged exorbitantly. The view from my room wasnt that great either. I should have rather booked Four Points @ Sheikh Zayed Road, I made a big mistake staying here. not at all value for money

The location of this Hotel is good, WTC Metro is few meters away from the hotel and one can access the Metro by going through Sheikh Sayeed Hall. Buffet breakfast was good, though the chef didnt quite live upto the expectation when it came to prepare Spanish Omelette.

• Superior Family Room (3 Adults)

They refused to microwave the food we give to them. The chief said the food is old which isn't but we use the same plates we send the day before.

The most important thing about this hotel is that it has connection with the exhibition center. It must be your number one choice if you are attending an event there.

We booked desert safari via hotel desk. Tour operator tried to finish in a rush. Driver started pushing us to leave camp even while we having our meals. The driver on return journey was selectively very rude to us and argued with us while dropping us at hotel. Expected a better experience with tour operator booked from hotel which was not case. Hotel breakfast did not have much options.

If staff could explain how the trmerature control could be set. If a shower screen can be put in the uncovered portion of the bath tub to avoid spilling of water

The food was excellent and the bakery items were crisp and tasty.staff very courteous .room was very comfortable.

• Superior Twin Room

For attending an exhibition at the Trade Center it is brilliant (just next to it), otherwise public transportation is bit far away.

My second stay and it was very good again. Very good WiFi, nice breakfast. Very good price. Definitely a recommendation.

• Executive Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Sofa

The Air Conditioner wasn’t that cold and we had trouble sleeping some days and the fridge was not cold at all. I told the hotel stuff about these issues and they tried to solve them, but there was no result at all..!?

We had our breakfast in our room for the whole stay for free which was great, the hotel was modern and clean, the stuff were friendly and helpful and we enjoyed our stay in the hotel.

Nothing, it was excellent in every way

This hotel made our business trip excellent and so convenient. The staff are amazing and the comfort and cleanliness of room and hotel was 5 stars

this place does not trust his guests. unless you make a deposit, no services will be provided. I had to pick up my laundry from the reception because I did not make extra deposit. pay first then get the service. I left my room all day and was not cleaned when I returned at 4:00 PM, had to ask the guy to clean it for me. breakfast is exactly the same, every day, not that much of verities. unless there is no other place to go, don't take this place. don't be fooled with their irresistible rates, you will regret it...

clean

Only coffee and tea was served. You could have included Milo, cocoa for those who don't like those.

Security, proximity to conference ground, cleanliness, dedicated staff, food etc

• Superior Twin Room

Extremely great Value for Money . Friendly and helpful staff . Try the Blue Bar - fantastic vibe and great live music on Friday nights. A little pricey if you dont catch happy hour. Convenient shuttle service to major attractions in Dubai , and very close to the Metro rail Overall , a great stay

Experience of booking through booking.com was not good.

Very helpful and nice staff. Remmy and Patrick at the reception and Carina at room service were exceptionally helpful and friendly.

Reception staff was nice and helpfull , provided us the room in fact we checked in early . Good location for business travellers and exhibition affairs .

Didn’t reach my expectations

It was my first time in this hotel and will be my last time they don’t care customers I forgot my short and I informed them but didn’t care and just disspappeared didn’t get it till today

Awful staff: concierge and reception told us several times different information about our stay, payment status and time of drop off. We arranged pick up and drop off directly with the hotel and they charged us different price at the end of our stay. The cleaning lady regularly forgot to put face towels and tissues in the bathroom. No coffee machines for breakfast and no choice of different tea blends, only filter coffee and black tea. For a 4-star hotel this is unacceptable.

Great location - connected with World Trade Center. Comfortable rooms, nice swimming pool, good internet

Great location when attending the world trade centre but hotel and staff are great and always happy to help This is my 3 time of staying at the hotel and will recommend to family and friends

• Superior Twin Room

Breakfast buffet could have more improvement by having some changes on a daily bases rather than regular daily menu

The hospitality and the warm I feel every where from the staff

First of all they withdrew the whole rate for the 3 nights 1 week before arrival to the hotel and this is not what is mentioned on booking.com on booking,com the amount I reserved is 390.00 US Dollars but after the taxes it became 511.00 US Dollars . Third when I arrived at the hotel they told me about 15 AED for 3 Nights =45 AED = 12 US Dollars but they blocked from my credit card 208 US Dollars which still I did not receive back since April g11 ,2018 . I paid this amount by cash on the 11th of April. . This is illegal . Never again..

Could not explore nearby areas on foot. Could not find any supermarket or fast food really close.

We stayed there for 5 days. Location was good. Were out sightseeing for most of the day. Nice buffet breakfast to start the day. Kids loved the outdoor pool in the evening and the food at cafe cream. The staff was very friendly. House keeping staff was very efficient. We got a nice room with a view. Overall wonderful experience.

• Superior Twin Room

The cost was more than I Had been advised as VAT was added. It is important you Advise all costs. Dubai,are introducing a lot of unwelcome add ions, eg service tax, city tax and now VAT.

My request for a very quiet room was met splendidly.

• Superior Twin Room

We were not told about the shuttle service to Dubai mall

The location next to the World Trade Center and they have a shuttle to Dubai mall... but we were not told about it...

Can add options in breakfast for Indian customers.

Overall experience with the Hotel & the staff was very good. Room was clean & in-house facilities met our expectations. Hotel provided accommodation in a same room with extra bedding for kids in the age group of upto 16 years without an extra charge is really appreciable.

• Superior Twin Room

organisation of cars/taxis outside hotel is very poor. the area was blocked on may occasions when I waited for a taxi. Someone needs to ensure this area flows more easily.

nice friendly and helpful staff

The breakfast buffet menu could be improved, we stayed for 4 days with exactly the same food . The shuttle from the hotel to the malls are not dependable, as it is almost always full. The late checkout option was also denied as they had full bookings for the next day. The pool does not have an area for children.

I loved that the Sofa bed was available in the room, it was comfortable. The metro is at a fair walking distance.

• Superior Twin Room

When I first arrived at the hotel. They told me I had to wait for at least an hour because my room wasnt prepared . The Tv wasn’t working I had to call them several times just to send somebody to have it fixed . From the first day , I asked them specifically to remove the mini bar so I can put my own stuff , but they didn’t, I kept informing them about this but nothing was done or they seemed to be just ignoring my request . The most annoying thing was the noise coming out from next door rooms not to mention the noise from the window cleaners outside early in the morning, couldn’t get a good sleep

I chose this hotel because it was near the comic con 2018 event . 5 minutes walk

The stuff not corporative enough specially if some of my friend at less wanted to stay in my room for few hours as visiting me before going out he must be register his name on the room and if my room is single no one can even comes to my room .... I usually like meet friends and not all time must be out at less resting a little bit and have shower or going to bathroom get some coffee at my room which is hard to even explain that to stuff ... they can at less take a passport copy as warranty or to be safe for any in expected situation.

the location is great specially for those who want to be near for the expiation halls for any events

The front area for the vallet can get busy and can take time to receive your car. However this is not the issue of the hotel as it is the same entrance in the convention halls.

The room was nice and clean. The facilities are great and near the convention halls.

• Superior Twin Room

Check in took over 20 minutes only to then be told that one of our two rooms was not ready. This isn't acceptable when you arrive at 3pm, the designated check in time.

Location for attending Comic-Con : superb!

The family room with our 2 children (14 and 15) was very small, they turned the sofa into a bed and then we could not move anymore. The size of the room is ok for a normal room, not for a family room. Thanks god we only stayed one night.

The location is very good, close to Dubai Mall The breakfast buffet was good.

The most uncomfortable hotel bed I have ever slept in with only one pillow each. A chaotic package tour hotel.

Well located for the World Trade Centre, Dubai Mall and the Opera. A typical hotel chain, no fuss easy check in and out.

The welcome was excellent. During the prepration of our room, we were given complementary lounge access.

The rooms were excelent and very clean. Parking was no problem.

• Superior Family Room (3 Adults)

I book room for 3 adults, got a room for 2.5 adults as sofa bed was useless. No one asked if I needed help or if I was comfortable. Took them over an hour to bring up my luggage and that was only after i rang reception several times. Who began ignoring me. During checkout reception asked about my stay, despite fact I told them I was disappointed , they made no effort to enquirer why. Coffee was v.expensive considering just down road was a Nero.

Clean, price is good, staff generally helpful, good for solo or business travelers on short stay. Allowed us to keep luggage in storage after checkout.

very unprofessional staff! Management should look into it. Breakfast 20 euro could be better in terms of the offer The reception is too chaotic

Position, room and bathroom were ok. Good bar for drinks Buffet restaurant fair enough

TV turns on each time you enter the room.

Sumptuous breakfast buffet. Free shuttles to malls, Kite Beach. Courteous, helpful staff. Room for children with pull-out sofa bed.

The check-in took long time due to long queue and somehow during breakfast I had to wait for a while to be seated.

All the staff were very helpful and prompt and I mean everyone valet, concierge, reception, room service, cleaning The breakfast was very nice, the room is cozy and comfortable

1. We pre booked the room but it was not available at the time of our checkin I.e 2 pm . And finally after long discussion with yoyr staff we were given a single room ( we booked double room and charged for tgecssme) 3. They didn't provided drinking water daily, they are providing when we asked. 3. There is no tissue boxes in side the bed rooms.

We arrived to the hotel to find there aren't any empty rooms even though we had reservations!!!We had to wait for an hour or so to find an empty room at 12 am!! we paid online and the payment wasn't made by the hotel! I had to go down every day to fix the room keys .

The room was clean, and the location of the hotel was suitable

• Superior Twin Room

No bathtub in the room. After a weary day, I did miss that.

I had work at the Dubai Convention which was next to Novotel. It was like walking straight to work in few steps... amazing!

neighbors in next rooms were extetmly noisy children & kids but no worries 😂 ☺️

Staff ashfaq at reception was excellent in providing all necessary help and guidelines

• Superior Twin Room

I had ordered Iron box in the morning and I didn't get it in one hour even though i made frequent call for update . This made me to cancel my meetings and it got really effected my plans for the trip.

• Executive Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Sofa

I felt breakfast needed a few more things, and perhaps a bit of rotation..exactly the same things everyday is very boring..but it was good none the less. I didnt try the spa since i didnt have much time..nor did i try the Pool, which was very tempting.

The location is very good..right next to the world Trade center Exhibition place, there is a way (next to the bar) to go from inside. You don,t need to get out. The hotel is so well located that i had all my meetings in the hotel itself. Breakfast is good and functional, Bar is very good. Ask for Shankar at the Bar, makes great bloody mary.

• Superior Twin Room

I really like the hotel ,clean , organized , friendly staff especially miss Muriel was very friendly . Something amazing also happens. After my check out , and I already arrive to Riyadh , the hotel call me telling me that I forgut my I pad . I really appreciate the cleaning staff , because he is honest .

location is suitable if you are visiting exhibition in world trade center , otherwise it is little bit boring.

good service , clean , and team is very kind people .

had to change the room because of a bugs in the bed, we got bug bits the other room i moved on to was not clean with insects there was not enough towels nor slippers nor water for 2 persons during breakfast the waiters were not available to serve and the tea was always served cold

location next to the exhibition

• Executive Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Sofa

Some of the staff were a bit miserable Our room was away from the road we could see the hotel pool from our room on the 12th floor. Unfortunately one night there was a wedding going on in the trade centre which is very close by that very very loud music went on until 3am. DO NOT use one of the hotels private taxis i only used one on the way back to the airport and he was very miserable crashed the car into the back of someone on the way to the airport didn’t even speak to me or ask if i was okay then he tried to get an extra 10 dirhams over the price agree before leaving saying it was an airport charge.

Rooms were crisp and clean, breakfast was good. Easy access to metro which is very cheap. Pool was nice also. I needed to be close to the convention centre which it was and i would stay again.

• Superior Twin Room

The one thing that made our stay uncomfortable are the "PILLOWS" These are "Rocks" not pillows. For such a nice hotel, the pillows are cheap quality and hard. You wake up with a neck pain from these pillows. I think it will make huge difference if you invest in a little more comfortable "feather" pillows or even "polyester" , but softer ones.

location near exhibition, staff, clean.

• Superior Twin Room

despite I have booked a silent room, there fas some function or pool Party, started alteady at afternoon and finally ended 11pm. It was real noisy from way too loud Music and screaming people, that it was impossible to do my evening paperwork. so Next time I´ll take another Hotel.

Friendly staff, clean rooms, good Location.

• Executive Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Sofa

The price is too expensive from Booking.com. I asked for refund for " best price promise" but still under communication with them...... It is really not happy booking, and the booking didn't inform us we have free pick-up service from airport, till we went to hotel, the regisitation told us..... I hope booking could arrange refund to us ASAP!

Air conditioning control is not operational and I was obliged to stop/start the cooling to prevent freezing temperatures. Access to the hotel during conferences is very complicated as the roads are blocked by traffic.

Staff friendly, room clean, breakfast ok.

• Executive Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Sofa

Breakfast - rotten watermelons, poor choice, poor tea. Room service - rotten salad, tastes average. Lobby design.

WiFi good, rooms fine, swimming pool fine, gym ok.

• Superior Twin Room

The room could have been better lit . Some body or face lotion in the bathroom would have been nice given how dry Dubai is. There should be more than one exercise bicycle in the gym.

The Blues Bar in the hotel is first rate as is the Cremery Cafe. The lobby and area outside it are very pleasant and the indoor link to the congress centre is good. The breakfast selection was very diverse and high quality. The shower was excellent.

It was not clean enough and we were not receiving enough towels. We had to ask for them each day. The breakfast was everyday the same they didn’t have vareity especially. They focus more on indian food.

• Superior Twin Room

Taxis were impossible to catch during the expo hours. If you need to take taxi to the airport, best time is to leave few hours before the expo ends. Hotel's cab from hotel to airport costs approx 60~70 UAE dollars.

Very friendly staffs, outstanding location.. only 2min walk from the exhibition hall The room was clean & quiet. 5min walk from the metro station. Bar was also good. I'll book again next time when I come here for the exhibition.

The ambiance - it felt cold and non-personal. Pool area was not available for guests 2/4 days of our stay, due to the private reservations. It was very disappointing for our family.

Clean and modern hotel, friendly and helpful staff. Pool area was nice - plenty of chairs, towels available, nice staff and service and the best thing - heated water.

• Executive Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Sofa

1. The check in time was slow and did not satisfy my needs of 2 beds till past 5 pm. 2. the rooms were not spacious at all and the same for the restrooms. 3. The water valve at the rest room was leaking water and no one fixed it despite the complaint recorded.

Mostly the location.

• Executive Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Sofa

a bit overpriced food in the menu with little options

their facilities and services were good and on time I liked the free breakfast in room service. the skin and shower prodcuts were excellent I usually don't use what hotels put but this was an exception. they were very punctual when it comes to timing

Hidden charges

location was just perfect.....Staff were very professional and helpful, especially at Breakfast. someone called from the front desk to check on us at least twice ( felt very good). Highly recommended.

The first time we walked-in the hotel room, there was a distinctive smell coming from the carpet near the bathroom. There were watermarks on the carpet that shows the water have overflown before. This may be caused by the shower area not having enough cover when used. It is only half closed so the water can go splashing outside the intended space when not careful enough. There is only a tiny (more or less half an inch high, but not an inch) piece of tile that separates the shower area from the rest of the bathroom so water can really overflow. Also, some blankets have holes on it. The breakfast buffet was :l. I could only eat bread dipped in olive oil with balsamic vinegar from their display of food. I couldn't pick anything else. I wish they could diversify their menu more.

The interior of the hotel is wonderful especially the hallways in the hotel room floors. The location was excellent if you like a hotel near the convention center. The staff were accommodating. They also provide free shuttle service going to The Dubai Mall for at least four times daily.

I wouldn't recommend for other visitors who wouldn't visit the exhibition center, there are better hotels with better prices in the area

The Hotel is very good for visitors to the exhibition center ONLY. its built on top of the exhibition center.

Browse Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai traveller photo gallery