Reviews of Tribeca Buenos Aires Apart 3 stars

Bartolome Mitre 1265, C1036AAW Buenos Aires, Argentina

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Shower head need cleaning and the jets had hardly any pressure. And the shower door let the water on to the floor out side of the shower and did get very slippery. And there was only one pillow.

Room clean and tidy.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

No plates no cutlery in the room but microwave:) and even not provided upon request...hairdryer burned in my hands...though staff was really nice:)...so it really depends on you...you gonna have fun anyway:)

Location is great...walkable distance 2/3 minutes to the metro...and in general it’s great location...closed to Main Obelisks

• Quintuple Room

The kitchen has only one item; a microwave. A few more basics would have been appreciated.

We were overwhelmed by the beauty of this building and the rooms. It is an old building, perfectly maintained, with stylishly decorated rooms. We stayed here with three children in an open-concept room and appreciated everyone having their own beds (no cots or trundles) and plenty of room. We found the location great as we walked to various interests but were not on a noisy street and we felt very safe with a secure entrance. The staff is amazing-kind, knowledgeable, helpful, with perfect English. Food served in the restaurant is good and a grocery store is across the street for supplies. We loved this place so much we are returning for our final two days and a much higher cost.

• Standard Triple Room

The shower had a problem with both the nostril and the water tap making the showering process unnecessarily difficult. The windows to the room were not sealing anything so the wind outside would reach inside the room. Because of this, all the outside smells would also reach into the room. Also, there was no soundproofing. The only trash bin the room was a very small one in the bathroom (for a capacity of 5 people). The breakfast lacks fresh vegetables. The AC machine was very noisy. The WiFi connection was almost inexistent in our room. There were times when we connected from the lobby and got the "Cannot connect to the Internet" message.

The room we stayed in was big and spacious. The hotel location is great (3mins to Av. 9 Julio and 10mins to the Obelisco). The breakfast was OK. FYI, if you want to eat an omlet, you have to ask specifically for it and they will make it for you.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Breakfast few options for USD 12, so we had breakfast outside. Soundroofing is bad. We were waken up by too much noise from neighbor rooms at mid night. Some girls were laughing, screaming and running.

Great location Great room space & decoration Helpful staff Convenient for food. There is a small restaurant in front of the hotel with very delicious beefsteak. A Chinese supermarket next to it where you can find some prepared food too.

• Reviewed: 12 January 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Good location (though not excellent), close to the obelisco, great staff and excellent attention. Wifi was a bit unstable but working. Nice breakfast, huge rooms.

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

• Family Room

The staff: Leandro the receptionist was really nice, but the other guy was really rude. It was always belittling us, and being sarcastic. Moreover, I payed with international credit card (MasterCard) and he told me that the manager needed absolutely all my card information (numbers, dates, name, etc) and that he would talk with him by phone and he would do the payment through Paypal from his home (I never met the manager, I don't have certainty that he was indeed in his home making the payment, but It's really inappropriate not to charge the client within the boundaries of the hotel, or asking them to give their complete credit card info to strangers they can't even see or talk to). He wrote all my info in a paper and started passing it around through the telephone to who knows who! Also, I didn't get to keep that paper, so, my bank information is somewhere in that hotel, waiting to be found. I think that is ridiculous that they don't have the regular machine to do the payment in the front desk like any other hotel, because hotels receive international guests! When I asked If the manager could come here and do the transaction in the front desk, in order not to pass my personal info through telephone to strangers, and told the receptionist that I was uncomfortable, he treat me rudely and used informal and inappropriate adjectives that refer to a lack of intelligence from me, because "in BS AS all the people is nice, no one will clone your card or buy something with your info", and he pushed me to do it like it was something normal. All that was super shady and inappropriate, and I don't like it. I hope no one buys nothing with my info. I didn't had enough cash to pay, so I was trapped in the situation. I really don't want to go again just because of that, but the bedrooms and hotel was nice. It's a shame, really! I think that, the same hotel with a change in management, would be excellent.

The bedrooms were really nicely decorated, big and comfy, but I won't be coming back because of the management.

• Reviewed: 19 July 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Shower was broken. Looked like a shower with 3 different nozzles but only one worked!

Stayed for one night, great location for what we needed. Max was really helpful, giving us directions and making arrangements to help us meet up with the tour we were joining the following morning.

Wi fi conection poor

Restaurant on ground floor is good and cheap.

La atencion

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Very big room, nice internal garden

• Standard Quadruple Room

Breakfast is very good!

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Max went out of his way to make sure everything was great. Good English skills also helped

• Reviewed: 18 February 2016

Breakfast menù In the room some bad smell, may be the AC filters AC machine very noisy No place to hold the personal things in the bathroom

Good location Wide room apartment style

• Reviewed: 26 December 2015

Wifi in the rooms was often not working, so we found the lobby was the best place to get wifi, slightly inconvenient though.

Decent breakfast was included in the price .

• Reviewed: 4 January 2015

Nothing noteworthy

Rooms were cleaned regardless of whether I slept in late or left the room late. Good breakfast with the standard Argentinian affair. Knowledgeable staff happy to assist with site seeing and recommendations.

• Reviewed: 25 April 2016

Unappealing and unfriendly receptionist, a lot of mold in the sleeping room, very dirty bathroom, terrible smell in the room

• Reviewed: 10 March 2016

Cochera accessible. Ambiente

• Reviewed: 19 April 2015

The morning front desk is very professional, polite and patient. Very helpful.

• Reviewed: 2 April 2015

The rooms are spacious and WiFi and breakfast are included.

There are also 7 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Tribeca Buenos Aires Apart traveller photo gallery