2. Austria hotel reviews
  3. Styria hotel reviews
  4. Gratkorn hotel reviews
Austria Gratkorn Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• “We did not stay in original location but the spare one was even nicer than photos. We stay in two floors flat with modern furniture. We really enjoyed the possibility to visit near Graz - Schlossberg and rest there after 5 hours trip from home.”

• Hotel Gratkorn Review Score: 7.9

“This is a good low budget hotel the bed was was comfortable the room was clean and had a good shower plenty of wardrobe space good base for sight seeing, free wi fi, plenty of free parking space, the Continental breakfast was excellent "great coffee", nice Italian restaurant adjacent to hotel with English speaking staff all in all good value for money, the staff are very friendly and extremely helpful in particular the manager Mathew who speaks excellent English”

• “I needed a stay immediately for one week and here I could move in right away. The owner obviously just renovated the whole flat. Everything was perfectly clean. I felt like in a hotel so it was worth the price for me.”

• “The room is quite big. The kitchen is well equipped.”

• “Apartment is easy accessible, very spacey and comfort, fully equipped, nothing missing. Very good also for long stay. Close to Graz.”

The 5 Best Hotels in Gratkorn