Reviews of Hotel Am Parkring 4 stars

Parkring 12, 01. Innere Stadt, 1010 Vienna, Austria

#36 of 316 hotels in Vienna

Hotel restaurant staff making noise in the hallway near my room early each morning.

Comfortable room, good air conditioning system, very good beds, fast WiFi, helpful friendly staff. Tasty breakfast.

Wonderful staff! I had the extra pillows that I’d asked for already in my room. I was brought a large carton of milk as I mentioned that I didn’t like powdered milk. Everything in my room was clean, love the slippers. Great views of the city and the Stradtpark,..beautiful! Can’t stress how Great the staff are so helpful and friendly.

Everything was perfect !

Wasn't my first stay in this Hotel, so somehow I knew what to expect. Superfriendly staff, nice place to stay located directly at famous RING-Street, very close to the Center (Underground Station just around the Corner). Nevertheless the room was very quiet.

• Double Room with Balcony

The air conditioning was noisy and was not cooling enough (possibly, because during our stay it was around +30 C outside). Our room was in a better condition comparing to another one which we saw, however some pieces of furniture were tired.

The location was great, close to everything but quiet with the city park right across the hotel. Upon our arrival the hotel staff parked our car in the nearby garage, which was very convenient. The view from our balcony was stunning. We liked breakfast in the hotel restaurant with a view of Vienna roof tops, although it was some more expensive than we expected. The bed was quite good.

I was disappointed that I could not get a booking in the restaurant. Travelling alone sometimes makes it more difficult to secure a single reservation particularly if you want to enjoy your experience on your own and not seated with others.

Great central location, close to public transport and the city park. Hotel is quiet and the view magnificent.

• Suite

Perfect location near the park and 7 minutes from stefanplatz. there is a nice balcony to many of the rooms since the hotel is at the top floors the view from the rooms and balcony is greate. we had a lovely suit . it is also very close to Wien mitte which make getting to the airport a breaze The hotel resturant and it's chef and staf are from the best in vienna. we have a superb dinner.

Breakfast is 19 euros with a good selection of fruit, cold meat, cheeses and eggs cooked any style to order. Unfortunately there is no light option so I had to pay the same amount for my daughter who only eats cereal and toast for breakfast.

Excellent position within easy walking distance from all the main sights. Five minute walk to the underground and then only a few stops along to Schonbrun Palace. Fabulous view over the city from our balcony,

The breakfast was excellent and had everything you might want. Our rooms had lovely balconies with a beautiful view. The major sights were within walking distance. The staff were friendly and helpful.

not the Austrian/viennese atmosphere i was looking for.

The hotel is in a good location, comfortable and spacious rooms. It does not have the particular Austrian decoration, but is rather a normal hotel room that could be anywhere in the world. It was though spacious and comfortable. It lacks though plugs in the room.

• Double Room with Balcony

Was waken up at 5 am by the service elevator (room 322) As on booking I already requested a quiet room I was warned straight on arrival about the closeness of the elevator! I was offered an upgrade against extra charge which I denied. I didn't think the noise would be so bad and I didn't need a suite either. Next day they moved me to another room for free. Unfortunately, as the first night was a nightmare I was exhausted and it partially ruined my short stay. I honestly think this kind of room shouldn't even be rented out!

Beautiful views, location, walking distance to the express train from airport and center of town. In front of the Stadspark.

This hotel was well located - 10 min walk from Wein Mitte u/g station and the same distance into the town center. The breakfast was great.

Bed was a bit hard and with windows open, the noise from the street was quite significant. Also, unfortunately, the room (311) is located next to the ventilation from the kitchen, so when I came to the room in the evening, it smelled like a kitchen. I mentioned this when checking out and they were surprised and said I should have complained earlier, but I didn't feel like moving rooms just before going to sleep. Also, I don't think there is much that can be done, except from shutting down the kitchen A/C, which they surely cannot do.

Very nice people at the reception. Complimentary coffee in the room was a nice extra. Even though single bed, it wider than a standard single, which was nice. I had a conference next door, so it was nice to be walking distance from that, otherwise the Stadpark is just across the street, which is also nice. Stephansdom and city center are within 10 minutes walking distance. The room had a nice terrace.

• Double Room with Balcony

As soon as we arrived we were greeted well but this quickly turned into an attempt at upselling which we had not encountered before. We were told because we were staying 6 nights we would be more comfortable in a suite for an extra €35 per night. When we said no thank you- the room booked will be adequate the attendant insisted twice more the room would not be adequate. We then insisted twice more it would be ok. The room we booked turned out to be very large. Then there were more attempts at upselling of packages for entrance fees and transport well over €100 euro each which he claimed would save us a lot of money. Fortunately we said we would think before buying and it worked out it would have been disadvantageous for us to buy it. Other than this the staff were welcoming but unfortunately the initial heavy sales pitch put us off asking for advice too often for fear of hearing the sales approach again. This is a very good hotel with generally exceĺlent staff but should know when to back off, even if they genuinely believe their sales pitch.

Good location. Close to good restaurants and cafes. Great area for walking in. Amenities were of a high standard and room was large. View and balcony were excellent.

It was all great

My balcony was huge and had amazing views over Vienna. Great location near the train station from the airport and short walk to all the attractions

• Double Room with Balcony

In Vienna there is a more relaxed attitude to smoking, and it is allowed in some cafes and hotels.. Unfortunately this meant that the smoke from the balcony above reached our non-smoking room.

We liked the view from the balcony. Breakfast in the restaurant on Sunday was relaxing and a treat. Best of all were the helpful reception staff who made reservations at our chosen restaurants

• Double Room with Balcony

The breakfast was not included, but it was definitely worth the additional amount and the view from the restaurant was stunning. We were upgraded to a balcony room with the view to the cathedral! Stunning! The hotel is very well located with easy access to public transport and a short walk to restaurants and shopping.

The breakfast which is expensive but too little to choose.

The terrace. I would just write a little more along with photos in my photoblog when I start uploading pictures of Vienna. I am into photography. You may check out at Francis Tanpoako - Facebook name

• Double Room with Balcony

one more chair in room or on balcony

The view from the room was spectacular!!! I felt like I was looking over centuries of Vienna's history. Honestly didn't want to leave or go back home - wish I could have stayed forever!

Good location, quiet yet easy access to everything People in the hotel are Very nice and professional. We stored our luggages on the day arrival and departure. The hotel concierge remembered who we are and how many pieces we had. After we checked out, all of our luggage’s are ready and next to us. Thanks for everyone in the hotel. Plus, we received a free upgrade.

For me was a bit noisy - I could hear everything happening in the coridor.

Nice place for a short stay - comfortable location: walking distance to main attractions, metro station, cafes and Spar. Room design is quite standard however comfortable and clean.

I was overall very satisfied so there is nothing negative to mention.

The hotel is very well located, a short walk to both the city center and Wien Mitte train station. The room I had had a balcony with a beautiful view. The furniture was not so modern but it was comfortable. I loved the possibility to make a tea or coffee and the daily fruit. The breakfast was very nice.

• Double Room with St. Stephen's Cathedral View

Our room door was left open after it was cleaned. We left at 10am in the morning sightseeing and got home at 2am. The door was wide open. I called reception immediately- I was told some one would speak to me the next day. I waited till 12pm There had been no response so I came down. I spoke with the manager who offered me breakfast as an apology. I explained that we did not eat breakfast and he said to come down in the day we were leaving. Upon leaving I paid the bill and enquired why there were items on my account from the mini bar. I make a habit of having nothing however I had only had one Pepsi and water and there were numerous things on the bill. They were taken off but this is worrying. Secondly I again said we had been offered breakfast as an apology for my room being left open and as we were leaving could the amount be put towards lunch/ we would pay the difference. The lady who checked me out was quite off hand and made me feel very uncomfortable. To be honest I didn’t want a scene so just left it. I think a more helpful response maybe have been nicer. Apart from that incident it was generally a nice stay.

Check in experience was fantastic. Really helpful, checked in immediately - very quite room as requested. Most staff really friendly, Bar area nice but very quite. Really local for all sightseeing.

• Double Room with Balcony

We found the restaurant's breakfast charge (€19 per person) expensive. Although the facility was excellent, there are cheaper options nearby.

The hotel is ideally situated in Vienna, a short walking distance to nearby attractions and restaurants etc. A hop-on/hop-off bus (red route) stop and taxi rank are right outside. Rooms are clean, comfortable and the staff extremely friendly and helpful.

• Suite with St. Stephen's Cathedral View

The receptionist woman was kind off rude and completely ignored the person with me during check in. Other staff were great and helpfull.

Great suite with amazing view! Excellent breakfast. Very clean and comfortable. Location was perfection

• Double Room with Balcony

The restaurant for the dinner is very sophisticated (great quality food) and has amazing views (same as breakfast), but quite pricey and service was a bit slow. But I suppose this is perceived as a special outing for people and not as just the restaurant for the hotel.

Really exceptional location: walking distance from both the airport train station and the center of town (Stefansplatz). Great views from the room (with balcony) and amazing panorama from the restaurant on the top floor for breakfast.

The price of the restaurant for an evening meal, rather expensive so didn't use it. Instead we ate at local restaurants, full of character and friendly hosts, excellent food at a better price.

Our room was almost a suite with a seating area, sofa and chair, coffee table, unexpected in a city hotel. Situated on floors 11-13, fantastic view over old Vienna. The hotel breakfast is excellent, a good choice with Viennese specialities, again with a rooftop view of Vienna. I recommend the different breads, cheeses, fruits, eggs menu, croissants, pastries, cereals, yogurts and more! 10min walk to the centre of the old town and if you are fit, everywhere is walkable. Tram stop right outside the hotel, U bahn just up the road and 8min walk to the CAT station, no need for a taxi.

Location was perfect. Walking distance to the center. Breakfast was good with many types of cakes and croissant for sweets and ham,eggs,cheese, salmone and vegetables too. Staff were friendly.

TV barely has any English speaking channels. Furniture is outdated (from the 80's?), but this is made up by it being very well kept and extremely clean. Tea didn't get restocked by housekeeping. The pros vastly outweigh the cons though.

Great room with two large windows and a huge balcony. Amazing view. Extremely clean. Cleaning happened later than early morning. So, because I like having late mornings and leave without hurry at 11-12, my room was still cleaned each day. Whereas at other hotels, often if you don't leave early in the morning, you miss the cleaning for that day. Shower/bathroom/toilet facilities were spotless clean and shiny. Very nice shower. Excellent location in the city center.

When I visit Vienna in the future this is where I'll book to stay. I was given a free upgrade on arrival which was very nice. The location is fantastic, my room was very clean (housekeeping did a great job), staff were lovely, 180 degree view from the balcony of my room was phenomenal. The best value-for-money hotel I have stayed at.

It would have helped if we could have checked in slightly earlier as we did notify the hotel of our early arrival. A minor point and something that didn't detract from the stay.

The room was spacious, warm and the bed very comfortable. The bathroom was wonderful and all the facilities top class. We would recommend this hotel for location, cleanliness and comfort.

Heating was not working for 24-hour, the room was cold. Although we booked rooms with cathedral view, we could not see it from balcony.

Close to the underground station

Housekeeping was not up to the same standard as the rest of the hotel for example tea and coffee were not refreshed and room still not serviced one day until 3.30 pm

The staff were excellent and service oriented, we were given a lovely room with a great view and balcony and to cap it all my wife was given a basket of fruit and bottle of wine for her birthday.

The bed for one person was against the wall. I like beds in the middle.

The staff is wonderful wonderful wonderful I would like to adopt the staff at the front desk, and the staff at the restaurant This hotel will be my permanent hotel in Vienna I cannot tell you how HAPPY I WAS every day I was here And the apples at 3am in the morning were delicious

• Suite with St. Stephen's Cathedral View

My wife and I celebrated 35 years of marriage ... When we arrived in the room, we were pleasantly surprised. In the celebration style decorated room and bed, cooled bottle of champagne, chocolate and fresh fruit ... and kind letter - greeting card - from hotel staff. We were in the apartment with a beautiful view of the cathedral. Friendly staff ( especially Mrs. Sabrina ), a professional attitude towards guests. The hotel absolutely deserves 5 stars. On the 12th floor there is a fantastic restaurant with top quality food. The prices are not low but if you are a fan of specialties in the sequences (5 or 7) combined with good wine, then you definitely have to go to dinner at this restaurant for one day. My recommendation is "5 slides" by the choice of the chief of the kitchen. Fantastic - pure 10. Breakfast is 19 Euros, it looks expensive but believe it is fantastic. What is most congenial is that you decide in the morning you go or not for breakfast. If you go - you pay , if you do not go - you have no pay - you can sleep as much as you like and go to a nearby restaurant. Location of the hotel is fantastic. Everything is at your fingertips. 10 minutes easy walk to the heart of Vienna. Big Bas tour station Nr. 11 is exactly at the hotel. The hotel has a parking garage. Our Honest Recommendations for this Hotel.

perfect location, amazing friendly and funny staff, good breakfast and stunning view of Vienna from the breakfast area and the 13th floor. the lady receptionist was from Prague, she took the time to print a map and advise me on where to go and what to visit in Prague.

calls itself a boutique hotel, but the design is really ugly eighties, no charme, no twist, sometimes plain horrible. so it is a perfect hotel for people that do not need visual satisfaction.

location and view are perfect; staff is nice (between okay and great); bed comfortable - and it's really quite - perfect for a good night's sleep. had a room with balcony: GREAT!

The single room was cleverly designed and benefitted from a balcony with a stunning view of the city. The bed was comfortable and the room warm and spotlessly clean. The reception and housekeeping staff were welcoming and helpful. I shall recommend the hotel to friends.

• Suite with St. Stephen's Cathedral View

Breakfast was OK - eggs were served just warm and for the price it is easy to get better breakfast at one of the many places nearby.

Very nice room (130 suite) with view over Vienna and St Stephens church from room balcony. Large sitting area and bathroom with bath and shower. Excellent cleaning and service of room. Could not fault desk staff, room cleaning or the facilities. Location is handy to old Vienna and easy transport everywhere by metro and tram. Most places we walked and took in the sights. Would return there for sure.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent city views from the very comfortable bedroom. Great location close to the ring road and easy walking to city centre. Highly recommended.

Everything were more than I expected!! Great hosting!! Keep up the good work !! Next time in Wien with my family for vacations, one choice only " Hotel am Parkring"

The staff were exemplary. Nothing was too much trouble. Room, had a balcony with wonderful views. Breakfast was a feast for the eyes and the stomach too!!

• Double Room with Balcony

Perfect location to get around in central Vienna Also easy access to transport to visit sites outside the capital Perfect views from the hotel and breakfast rooms

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

• Double Room with Balcony

As we arrived we were extremely disappointed from the reception desk. The receptionist at that time was kind but as it seemed unwilling to provide infos about the hotel or the city. Thankfully couple of ours later when we returned from our walk another receptionist showed the professionalism expected from a 4 star hotel. Additionally we've booked a room with balcony and view over St.Stefans cathedral, our room had a great view over Stadtpark but we had to lean over to see the cathedral and there were no chairs at the balcony-so it couldn't be used. Moreover our room was next to hotels restaurant garderobe and WC, so it was pretty noisy at night, someone tried more than twice to enter our room (probably thought it was also a toilet) and the last two nights smells from hotels kitchen were coming in our room. Breakfast could be better but ok for our taste. All in all found it too expensive for what it provides

Staff at the breakfast buffet was extremely kind and always willing to provide the best they could. Room was big and very clean.

Staff could have been a bit more helpful and helped with the luggage. Extra blanket and pillow should have been offered.

Loved the chocolate on my pillow! Such a nice touch. Room had an excellent view. Room was very spacious.

As a disabled traveller I would have appreciated a ramp of some sort to the front door. There was access via an adjacent door which was only available during working hours. I would not have been able to open these doors without help. This meant I had to get out of my electric wheelchair and my husband had to carry it up and down the two steps each evening. In a modern building I would have expected better access.

Almost Everything about the Am Parking suited our party of four’s requirements. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was immaculately clean and we particularly appreciated somewhere other than a bed to sit and relax. The beds were very comfortable and spacious. There were lovely views across the city from the eleventh floor. As we dined out every day I cannot comment on the Restaurant, but the fruit and chocolates in the room each day were a welcome touch, as were the biscuit treats in reception. I would definitely stay here again if I am lucky enough to visit Vienna.

• Double Room with Balcony

The balconies are not covered so not always convenient for those who wish to smoke.

The hotel was in a very convenient location which helped us make the most of our trip.Staff were friendly and helpful.Very clean throughout and well-maintained generally.Our room was spacious,well laid out and had everything we needed.It was also very quiet.The breakfast,although expensive,was delicious.

• Suite

They have no substitution milk (or soya, or rice,or mandeln milk etc) at breakfast! When I tried to watch TV the volume was always at level 8 and it was impossible to decrease it. Some coffein free tea (e.g. rooibos) would be fine as well in the selection. Mattress was terrible soft! Little bit overpriced as a 4 stars hotel. Shower needs service as the water did not come through well.

View was amazing specially now in Christmas period when all the lights are visible as well from the windows! I really appreciate the newly innovated valley parking system, very convenient and helpful. Wifi was perfect. Quality of breakfast was really good! Comfortable room with lots of spaces.

I liked everything

The location is excellent, the room was spacious and very clean, there was everything one needs for a comfortable stay, including a kettle, tea and coffee, chocolates and apples. The view from the balcony to St. Stefan's cathedral was amazing. The staff was very polite and helpful.

• Double Room with Balcony

Limited English in TV but we didn’t have time to watch anyway!

Staff were extremely helpful and the location was perfect. Lovely views across the city from our balcony

Location is not directly near underground but always a nice walk :)

Great staff, excellent breakfast, comfy sleep, peaceful area, fantastic view from upper floors :)

• Suite with St. Stephen's Cathedral View

Unkind front desk staff especially man in the night. Everytime I asked how to find the locations and something else, his behavior was very unpleasant and makes me upset. All he answerd ‘dont know’. Except this matters, everything was ok. But I do not want to stay here again cuz of his stupid attitute!

Nice view

The room was cramped and very hot (had to sleep in Vienna with 4ºC in only the underwear), and because it was near the staircase, it was very noisy because of the sound of an elevator (could not sleep). The check-out (at 7 am) was with a person who was not friendly, basically did not talk with us and didn't even tried to help - the most words she said was to a colleague to ask for a coffee.

A great location and a great view - the best things about this hotel. We did the check-in with a very friendly staff that tried its most to be very friendly and it succeeded.

Very few TV channels in English, no TV channels with movies in English

Convenient location. Nice staff. Take a room with a balcony: great city views, you can also smoke on the balcony :) The room is very clean. Nice feature is an iPad in the room with the general info and for the interactions with the hotel (e.g. to book the breakfast). Great bathroom and shower - better than in the next door 5-stars Marriott. Very good breakfast.

Would have loved an ice machine but room service brought bowls of ice quickly

This location is perfect and easy to get to from the train. Walking distance to main attractions and tour buses (hop-on hop-off). Close to many excellent and reasonably priced restaurants, groceries, pharmacy, etc. I would definitely recommend and stay here again!

The attitude of one receptionist and bar tender was terrible and the lady (Cinderella) on reception would not provide any type of help or advice. I could not get either a meal or a glass of dry white wine inside the hotel.

The location and parking

• Double Room with Balcony

We did have some challenges with temperature control, finding it to be overall too warm

We were upgraded to a suite and found our room to be very comfortable. Relatively easy walking distance to most sights and also close to public transportation

• Double Room with Balcony

The only way to iron clothing is to go into housekeeping with a member of staff because you can’t have an iron in the rooms there due to fire codes. Perhaps they could create an ironing area that is more accessible.

The room was nice and clean. We had a room with a beautiful view over the city. Very walkable to the central attractions and a safe area.

I liked everything

Wonderful breakfast included with great staff. All staff was eager to help me with directions and ideas for where to go to see Vienna. Comfortable beds too.

• Double Room with Balcony

Hopefully would like to have better functionality of 'concierge', such as location of bank, restaurant etc.. Our room was next to the lift, so we felt the noise a little bit. Hopefully would like to have a mirror in front of the writing desk, so that to do make-up there.

View from the balcony was excellent. Location was very convenient.

• Double Room with Balcony

In the evening the "hot" water in the washbasin was either just warm or cold

The staff,the view,the comfy bed,the fluffy towels,the breakfast

• Double Room with Balcony

Housekeeping service a little spotty in terms of providing fresh supplies (coffee, towels, glassware), but always responded promptly to any requests.

The Gold Key concierge, Christian, is wonderful. All the staff are very friendly. The room was spacious and comfortable. Loved having a balcony. The location is excellent -- close to the CAT, so airport transportation is easy, and close enough to walk to the major sights in town (although good public transport is close by as well). It was great being just across the street from the park, as well.

• Suite

They double billed my credit card in advance but rectified it immediately with apology when I called them.

They looked after my daughter so well - and even gave her a little teddy bear. I don't know why this hotel is not 5-star. It should be.

The breakfast is very good but very expensive.

The hotel is very well situated.The staff was friendly and helpfull.Sabrina and Hakim especially went out of their way to make us feel wellcome.I would stay here again.

• Suite with St. Stephen's Cathedral View

The Staff were not nice I have to say!! One person in particular, it looked as if she was the manager. She was so serious and reprimanding, for being late for check out. And I apologized profusely and still I got the reprimand. Not just normal letting you know you are late! but a reprimand!!! seriously? So that just turned me off completely. The thing about your hotel is that you have this amazing view, so people will continue to book it. Please change your manager. She is blond. One person can ruin your whole stay. For a 5 star hotel this is unexcusable.

Honestly booked this hotel only for the View, and it was worth every penny. Now I know how centric it is so even better. So all was perfect. The buy who got my bags, amazing. So friendly. The food was fabulous too.

Breakfast included would have been nice, but there was a great breakfast, bakery just around the corner.

There were 4 friends traveling together and the twin rooms were spacious and very clean and comfortable. Location could not have been better! I requested that they put our rooms close together and they had booked 2 rooms side by side. Staff was very nice

Location is not really central as was described, I had to walk 20min to get to the main high street and shops (unless you take underground train but that kills the purpose of staying central). Facilities are basic, My room had toilet seperate from the shower room which was not comfortable. I was expecting better for the price Paid. Not recommended!

Clean hotel

• Double Room with Balcony

Very clean room, excellent view and the concierge took care of all bookings of tours and concerts for us. Location is excellent. Very close to all key attractions.

• Double Room with Balcony

Petty thing, more milk sachets.

Location fantastic, as was the view from the balcony. Staff great. Few minutes walk to CAT - airport transfer, apart from this there was no need to use public transport because it was so easy to explore the city on foot. Didn't eat in the hotel, bit expensive for my budget, but lots of eating places locally. Would book the same hotel again.

• Double Room with Balcony

Very poor problem resolution. My room had an issue with air conditioning during the night. I was sweating and I tried to change rooms, the receptionist said that I had to wait until the following morning so that they could solve "my" problem. I couldn't sleep and I lost my first morning in Vienna. At the end they didn't have the similar room to me so I decided to leave the hotel. Unfortunately I had to pay for a night that I didn't sleep in the hotel so I do not recommend you to stay there

• Double Room with Balcony

The breakfast didn't seem to be good value for money. Maybe you're paying for the view?

Because it was a special anniversary, they made a heart out of towels with chocolates in the middle. We were also upgraded, and there was a bowl of fruit in the room.

The single bed next to the wall restricted movement. (I'm a restless sleeper.) Next time I will get a double room rather than a single. When I arrived, the air conditioning was not working, but this was compensated for by the hotel, and since the weather was not unbearably hot, being able to open the doors to the balcony was more than adequate for ventilation and cooling.

The balcony overlooking the city was wonderful. The staff was pleasant and helpful. The hotel made up for the non-functioning air conditioning by offering free non-alcoholic beverages from the minibar in the room. The location was excellent: on the Ringstrasse across from the city park, adjacent to a tram stop, near subway and rail lines, and within easy walking distance of Stephansplatz and other places of interest.

Breakfast very expensive but cafes near by do very nice breakfast for less than half the price.

Very good location and (for us) good value. Air con and blinds allowed good control of heat when around 30c outside. Very close to museums, palaces, parks and public transport. Very good indeed.

Next to the Stadtpark, this hotel occupies the top three floors of the high rise building. My room on the eleventh floor had a marvellous view over Vienna. The air condition was heaven sent during the heat of July, the bed was real comfy and the bathroom spacious and clean. The staff was really friendly and helpful. All in all really good value for my money. The hotel is close to the underground and walking distance to the city centre. In the neighbourhood you can find a lot of cafés and restaurants visited by the locals (no tourist traps). I did not have breakfast at the hotel, but opted to go to Café Central to enjoy their amazing assortment of breakfast (and cakes) and soothing atmosphere.

• Double Room with Balcony

Air condition broke down in hotel and we werent informed. This was not so good in 35 degree outside temperature.

Great central location for sightseeing.felt very safe.also very clean city and location. Hotel staff friendly and helpful as were local people too.

Rooms are designed a bit odd. Toilet is on the other side of the room as the bathroom. also, only one plug point for phone charger - on the far side of the room away from the bed.

Great service. Beautiful views of the city. Friendly staff.

Browse Hotel Am Parkring traveller photo gallery