Reviews of Appartements Tritscher 4 stars

#7 of 173 Holiday rentals in Schladming

Based on 117 apartment reviews

9.8

• Apartment Typ C - 4 Persons

We were the only one in the hotel. We were left alone in the hotel with noone to cater for any emergency.We are tourists not natives.Language,food,security are the biggest concerns.The hotel should not have taken the booking.Beds not comfy.Water leaking in the bathroom.

• Apartment Type D

Little bit lack of English speaking staff wasn’t a such a problem but one situation wasn’t fair on us. I parked my car outside on the parking as was asked by member of staff . There was a lot of snow falling , on the last day of skiing my car was properly covered in snow. I woke up earlier just wanted to have an early start to enjoy last day of nice powder snow. I was in ski changing room, in ski boots, ready to ski when I was very strongly asked to move my car out of the parking area! They told me that I have to do it now because snow plough was coming to clear the snow from a parking. I had to get change again and start clearing a snow from my car . It took me around 60 min. I lost my early morning, fresh powder skiing. Why I wasn’t told a day before? I would be more than happy to prepare it for them . I was Very disappointed with it , especially we only went for short break .

Location very good Breakfast in the apartment Very polite staff . Nice clean and very warm apartment with balcony and nursery slop view.

• Apartment Typ C - 4 Persons

Honestly- there is nothing I didn't like about this place. I think we'll definitely be back in both winter for skiing and summer for the outdoors activities.

I liked everything about this place. Great value for the money. The apartment was big and the bedroom plus the queen sized bed in the living room were perfect for our family (kids had the bedroom and adults could enjoy the living space after they went to bed!). Staff was wonderful- helpful and very friendly to my family and dog. Views were spectacular. It was very nice walking around the neighborhood. There is a lot to do nearby in Schladming with children and almost everything is free with the local tourist card the guest house will give you. Only a couple restaurants nearby but we were there for the relaxation and views and there are excellent restaurants down in Schladming.

• Apartment Typ C - 2 Persons

there is not a real garden with chairs, tables etc. (there is a small one but it is beside the street, people are walking there. Having small food, tea, coffee, water etc. during the day

enough big appartment, very kind hosting, cleaning appartment,

• Apartment Typ B - 6 Persons

host is very kind and helpful. i called home late night for asking turn on the heater. and thanks to him, we could wake up in the warm bed . our family appreciate ur consideration. thank you!

• Apartment Typ B - 6 Persons

We had to call 30 min prior to arrival and wait for a little bit before the owner opened.

The staff was extremely friendly and the breakfast was very good.

• Apartment Typ C - 2 Persons

Proper we is very friendly. The room is very clean, and the bed is hard enough for people who suffer from wrestache. The view from the room is fatastic. In winter time, this is a good choice for ski, there is a ski school just downstairs.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

• Apartment Typ C - 4 Persons

Pillows not very comfortable.

Great ski-in, ski-out Location. Peter was very helpful and friendly upon check-in. We were able to arrange ski lessons there for our kids. Sauna area was also nice and relaxing after a day of skiing.

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

Nothing bad to mention

Small but very nice appartment. The host was very friendly and helpful. This place is perfectly located next to the slopes and thus is a ski in and ski out facility. Ski school is in the building and for the smallest ones, the kids club is just next to the building. Wifi in the appartment worked flawlessly and fast during all times of the day/evening. There is cleaning daily as if you would be staying in a hotel so this is really an added bonus. Upon checkout, the host even gives a small attention, very nice.

• Apartment Typ C - 4 Persons

Every thing was Excellent the place,people,location And special the Owner he is Collaborative and friendly

Excellent place

• Apartment Typ B - 6 Persons

Do not slice the Californian vegetables . Put more fruit to the table .

Easy access to the slopes- in spite of the ever elevating temperature.

• Reviewed: 23 December 2015

No real restaurant in the building and the ones in walking distance close very erly (at least the kitchen). Driving down to the village would have been the only alternative.

Perfect location: * easy to drive, good parking lot, * you can slide out to and from to the ski trucks, * you can rent skiing tools in the building, * buying ski pass next door Good breakfast, but option not to pay for and use the kitchenette in the apartment. Schi raum

• Reviewed: 11 August 2015

The wifi disconnects constantly. And the heat was too much to bear and when windows are opened the insects crawl and fly in!

The owner himself has taken excellent care of us.

• Reviewed: 7 April 2015

The ski school below the room was excellent. Our children learnt to ski as beginners. Ski in ski out location was superb. Staff were great. All very good.

• Reviewed: 16 May 2016

Perfect !

• Reviewed: 28 September 2015

Good location, pet friendly, clean, friendly staff

• Reviewed: 13 September 2015

Every thing was ok

Nice area, kind staffs, simple breakfast was perfect , modern facility , quiet .

• Reviewed: 13 August 2015

I booked and bay for 6 adult apartment but they gave me smoll apartment which is fet for 4 adult and no view no air

• Reviewed: 16 January 2015

Friendly staff. wide space. excellent view. availability of skating school and skating items show room.

There are also 6 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.