2. Austria hotel reviews
  3. Tyrol hotel reviews
  4. Längenfeld hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Aqua Dome 4 Sterne Superior Hotel & Tirol Therme Längenfeld

Reviews of Aqua Dome 4 Sterne Superior Hotel & Tirol Therme Längenfeld This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Oberlängenfeld 140, 6444 Längenfeld, Austria

#2 of 13 hotels in Längenfeld

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

The Best spa hotel ever
    • Double Room Alpine South with Access to the Thermal Spa

Everything was perfect! The spa complex pampering the heated pools outside. The service was excellent and the place is just perfect, relax and especially be pampered! We will definitely return again.

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

It’s value for money, the stay includes breakfast and dinner...
    • Double Room South with Access to the Thermal Spa

It’s value for money, the stay includes breakfast and dinner, and snacks are priced reasonably! This is a club house / resort suitable for family or couple or anyone who needs a getaway !!! As Asian we get bit of stares from the visitors probably because we seem to be the only chinese couple there but the hotel staffs treated us equally with kindness and respect! It’s worth a visit, the stay includes free access to sauna and spa and thermal pool, we will definitely be back !

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: October 27, 2018

The location between the farmers and mountain was wonderful...
    • Double Room Alpine South with Access to the Thermal Spa

Expensive little and some smell coming from farmers due to caws and sheep And using the Natural fertilizers and the Smell in room and the hotel should be The hotel provides an air-conditioned facility and should be provided the mesh on the window To prevent insects entering rooms , Furniture and furnishings need renovation, change and be healthy.

The location between the farmers and mountain was wonderful also the spa very nice and the staff wonderful also The restaurant very good and the staff nice but Expensive.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

We liked thermal spa and all its facilities.
    • Junior Suite South with Access to the Thermal Spa

My wife and I were there in October. We didn't like the fact that the food was exposed to flies and insects.

We liked thermal spa and all its facilities. The stuff was friendly our rooms was clean.

• Reviewed: September 19, 2018

No clear indication of nudist area.
    • Double Room Alpine South with Access to the Thermal Spa

No clear indication of nudist area. Person/ man supervising on that floor was very rude and abrupt, took my drink off of me! I was told by bar staff I could take anywhere as it was a plastic glass. Spoilt my stay a bit

• Reviewed: September 14, 2018

Just wonderful

Nothing comes to mind!

Beautiful room (with a fireplace!), stunning views from the balcony, amazing spa and pools (read - AMAZING), friendly staff, gorgeous food. We were here celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary, I mentioned this in the special requests section while booking and they didn't disappoint. Upon arrival to our room, the staff had provided a bottle of sparkling wine with some small treats and had decorated the bedroom with rose petals and swan towels! When we went down to dinner, our table had been especially decorated to make our nigt even more special. Very sweet gesture and certainly made our anniversary feel extra special!

• Reviewed: September 11, 2018

A slice of Heaven
    • Double Room South with Access to the Thermal Spa

I can’t think of anything we didn’t like.

The location of the Aqua Dome is so beautiful and peaceful. The Aqua Dome is well set out and makes you relax on a busy schedule. It is expensive but you can see why with what they provide. Loved the wrist band access and the bag with towels and robes to use. The breakfast had everything you could think of. Would loved to stay longer and would highly recommend What a great experience, especially for couples.

• Reviewed: August 30, 2018

Incredible
    • Junior Suite South with Access to the Thermal Spa

We felt that the level one no clothes spa zone was not very well advertised, we were not advised of this area.

Loved everything about our stay, stunning location, amazing facilities, food was good, we had a junior suite which was very spacious with spectacular views across the mountains.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

Unbelievable place. One thing you HAVE to do before you die !
    • Double Room Alpine South with Access to the Thermal Spa

Everything. Hotel was beautiful, the scenery outside (the Alps) was beautiful. Room was clean, comfortable, staff were fantastic and very helpful, polite, friendly. One of the best holidays we have ever been on. Food was amazing. This hotel will never let you go hungry, that's for sure. Whatever I write will not do this place justice. If you're looking at this...... just go to Aqua Dome. Truly.... this is an amazing and beauiful place. When we checked out, the staff gave us a "check-out" present of a loaf of Austrian baked bread. We brought it home and toasted it that evening. What a lovely gift and it tasted amazing. We would love to go back.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

It’s a perfect recreation place
    • Double Room Alpine South with Access to the Thermal Spa

Sometimes the was some towel missing that cleaning lady forgot to put in the bathroom. This was very strange for a hotel with such a price.

The location is very nice, the view out of my window was perfect. The food is also good, dinner is just perfect.

• Reviewed: August 4, 2018

Perfect location for mountain lovers and relaxing moments
    • Double Room South with Access to the Thermal Spa

This hotel is pure perfection for relaxing and enjoyment. Nature around is incredible beautiful. Mountain view is breathtaking. Connection with Spa and Therme is fantastically organized. Spa 3000 is sensational. And food in hotel is 10 stars. One of my favourite locations ever.

• Reviewed: August 3, 2018

We stay in the Hotel second time.
    • Junior Suite South with Access to the Thermal Spa

-The dinner was mediocre. Waiters were tired and unwelcome. The atmosfiere was not good for relax and anjoy. Just have dinner and go out. -a lot of people at diiner and breakfast for us it was unacceptable this travel ( we want to have more relaxing atmosfiere)

We stay in the Hotel second time. The first time 2 y ago. -Therme and spa are lovely. -New slide in the pool is really great. - reception desk is wery friendly and polite. - the location is good for cicling. - There is nice view around the hotel

• Reviewed: July 31, 2018

Never again
    • Double Room Alpine South with Access to the Thermal Spa

I have never been treated so bad ind a spa. A male ‘relax coach’ ruined our stay due to a tiny mistake both days! We didn’t know the therme was open for the public,and it was crowded with people. Our room was just above a team of young foodball boys - we didn’t sleep for two nights - the reception tried to help both nights but without luck. There were to many places in the spa were people had to be naked,and naked couples almost sitting on top of eachother - it was to much.

The room and the beautiful view. The food and the reception staff.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

Nice but could be much better. Very quite,probably for the lack of a bubble spa and massage showers
    • Double Room Alpine South with Access to the Thermal Spa

The spa was not very good. A long way from the room and no jacuzzis, or water spouts/ bubble spas, with not many sauna aufzugs and the towels simply too small. Almost nowhere was there drinking water. The beauty spa is very over priced. The listing on booking.com is very misleading in the fact that it doesn’t make it clear the daily rate is for one person only, so when I arrived I had to pay almost double what I had booked for. Unacceptable for me.

I liked the view from the room, spa and restaurant. The restaurant was good. The room large with a nice balcony.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

Absolutely everything!
    • Junior Suite South with Access to the Thermal Spa

Dinner was buffet and had great variety but not my type of food!!!!

Absolutely everything!!! This place is disneyland for adults. It is rated 4star superior but don’t understand their rating system should be 5!!! So much beauty. We had one of their best suits with picturesque views Would definitely return but in winter for the skii season

• Reviewed: June 13, 2018

Great alpine resort with great amenities, a must visit hotel and relaxation area
    • Double Room South with Access to the Thermal Spa

- Formal wear at the restaurants, remember to pack some formal clothes

- Excellent facilities ( 4 Star hotel ) - Clean, large, comfy rooms and spaces - Free access to Aqua Dome sauna, SPA 3000 and outdoor area - Large spread for breakfast - Provided amenities including daily free refill of mini bar - Beautiful views of the Austrian alps from room and resturent - Free included dinner and breakfast - Attentive staff at restaurant

• Reviewed: May 25, 2018

Awsome!! I recommend every1 to go here once.
    • Double Room Alpine South with Access to the Thermal Spa

I would like to brief as below. We are Jain Veg couple. When we were having dinner, We told them that this vegan food is not at all good and pathetic. So, we request them to please make 1-2 Different Jain Veg dish So, we can eat. But, they directly say no on my face & told me that it will be chargeable even after I paid for my Dinner. I think those people were not aware about Jain Veg people. We have been travelling around the World & But, we have never faced such issue. Anyways we request you to please help you guest in such circumstance as it was a Religous matter. Apart from this small issue rest everything was just beautiful and a perfect honeymoon destination.

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

Great experience and very relaxing!
    • Double Room South with Access to the Thermal Spa

Too much walking back and forth, no lockers for hotel guests, not enough elevators - a lot of stairs. Not always suitable for people with limited mobility

The thermal baths are amazing

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

excellent
    • Double Room Alpine South with Access to the Thermal Spa

The buffet could be better. There is (impressive) quantity but lacking a bit in quality. A la carte menu is better.

Everything! facilities, flexibility in breakfast/dinner time, room, pools, view, everything

• Reviewed: April 19, 2018

best and most relaxing break ever.
    • Double Room South with Access to the Thermal Spa

everything about this place was perfect I enjoyed every second. was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in the food was excellent the service was amazing.

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

The good spa hotel for pairs without children in perfect quite place.
    • Junior Suite South with Access to the Thermal Spa

Our room had been found substantially less than on photos. We didn't complain about this because the hotel was overcrowded. The service in the restaurant was not so good as the air ventilation. The diner menu also was so-so, but there was a good buffet and the perfect wine selection in the couple with experienced sommelier. Unfortunately he had been working not every day. The most places in spa zone are unavailable for children under 15 years. The inside pool is quite small and only half of it is opened for children, however it's very typical situation for Austrian hotels. And last the thing but not about the hotel rather the dates we arrived just on Easter and adjacent long school holidays in Germany and Austria so on the slopes and in the hotel was a lot of people. It was suddenly for us and a little bit frustrated.

The location of the hotel is perfect. There is the quite isolated place in surrounding of mountains with snow peaks. We were impressed by the beautiful views from our panoramic windows. Around the hotel are many opportunities for relaxing walking. Längenfeld is very cosy and smart-looking village in a traditional austrian style. The nearest slopes provide amazing conditions for skiing, there are many long and broad slopes, enough modern lifts, good quality of snow. Varied breakfast in the main restaurant. In our type of rooms was a free non-alcohol minibar (mineral water, juices and other refreshments drinks), it's really helpful for family with children.

• Reviewed: March 22, 2018

We have a great time here
    • Double Room South with Access to the Thermal Spa

Accessing the resort from public transport is quite tiring (40 mins bus from Otztal train station), 7mins walking from the bus stop, but its stil doable

The whole resort is amazing just to relax and unwind, mountain view from our room is really great. Modern feel to the atmosphere and great service as well. The thermal baths are so enjoyable

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

Was fine
    • Double Room South with Access to the Thermal Spa

Price-value ratio. Room soundproof isolation was poor. Bed was not comfortable. Pillows too small. I've asked for one big blanket but instead we've received two separate. No hair conditioner. Can't say that this made our stay in Aqua Dome disappointing, but for this price all the things mentioned above should be taken into account.

Breakfast and dinner were super rich. Nicely decorated room. Good location. Quite.

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

Not a good deal for the value of the money !!!!
    • Double Room South with Access to the Thermal Spa

I think they offer less for the expensive price as we need to pay to stay here!!!! My experience : Me I send a email with few days before we go here and tell about the birthday for my husband !!!I please them to make a nice surprise for my on the room like candles ....b day cake or some hearts on the bed.....and also I say in the email I will pay extra for all this !!!!of course they DON'T DO NOTHING!!!!!I'm disappointed for this !!!!!I trought they take care of the guests but seems like no.... The wather on the pool it is not soo hot !!!!we stay here on 27 January!!!! And also I don't like the people who stay completely nude on the area spa and sauna were they don't have access!!!! I still have many things negative to say but I let us discover when you will go there:))))

The view from our room!!we book a room with view from the mountains !!

• Reviewed: January 16, 2018

Staff were very friendly & helpful ( front office ,...
    • Junior Suite South with Access to the Thermal Spa

Will be much better to replace the Dinner set menu to a buffet

Staff were very friendly & helpful ( front office , management , housekeeping , waiters , waitresses , bartenders and facility organizers -operators !!) Breakfast was great . Hotel facilities are outstanding , clean and lovely . My suite was very nice, free mini bar & free refill , free Nespresso cafe , fruits , deserts , fire place , beautiful balcony with a view . Bathroom was big with shower and bathtub. Under ground parking was available

• Reviewed: January 15, 2018

Beautiful Spa hotel, pure bliss and a spa haven!
    • Double Room South with Access to the Thermal Spa

An absolutely beautiful spa hotel with full of choices! I loved how it was very accommodating for children’s too as we have a 2 year old! Breakfast was great, however I felt the dinner menu (especially A-la carte was poor and limited choices. The buffet on the 2nd night was great, however I would stickler say to keep the Pork meats away from the Beef/Lamb/Turkey as a Muslim myself do not eat pork and didn’t appreciate the fact these were together and using the same chopping board with the same knife to slice both pork and other meats which I couldn’t eat!

• Reviewed: October 13, 2017

A real spoiling vacation with atmosphere which you do not want to leave
    • Double Room Alpine South with Access to the Thermal Spa

Everything was just perfect. The room was very large , comfortable and sparkling clean. The facilities of the spa were amazing.The food was great.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2017

No baby friendly, we went home 2 days earlier
    • Junior Suite South with Access to the Thermal Spa

Meal for children worse than for a dog, wellness just for older than 15!!!!! (For us with 2 years old just one half of one pool) and nowhere written before we come, outside part in reconstruction

• Reviewed: October 1, 2017

Wonderfull alpine & SPA experience
    • Double Room Alpine South with Access to the Thermal Spa

Shower door was rusty and whole bathroom little bit worn out (but still very nice). Some pools were closed and some parts of the SPA under the reconstruction. I would expect, that information about reconcstruction will be included in booking confirmation or at least, mentioned on the reception during check-in process.

Combination of the SPA hotel and surrounding alpine nature is just amazing. Outdoor pool with its length apx 25m is excellent choice for morning swimming. Staff was kind, friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2017

Relax
    • Double Room Alpine South with Access to the Thermal Spa

The dinner was spectacular but the restaurant was pretty loud and the table were you sit is fixed so we were not able to seat close to window to enjoy the views even when there were empty

The views from the room were amazing. The room is very comfortable.

• Reviewed: September 2, 2017

Great place but too public for me
    • Double Room Alpine South with Access to the Thermal Spa

There are a LOT of day visitors at the spa, including lots of families and kids, which didn't really work for me. It felt like being at a public leisure centre in some ways. There are facilities for hotel guests' exclusive use, but these are quite limited. Some might prefer to stay somewhere more exclusive.

It's luxurious and the pool architecture is stunning

• Reviewed: August 16, 2017

Great hotel, amazing surrounding
    • Double Room Alpine South with Access to the Thermal Spa

The mattress is not very comfortable, not too bad but probably not replaced during the room renovation.

Staff is kind and very helpful. The Alpine rooms look like they have been recently remodeled and the style is nice and cozy. Dinner is good, starters as buffet, main course to be picked between a choice of three on the menu, and dessert between the two available. Breakfast buffet is awesome, plenty of choice from salty to sweet, including local cheese and fresh cuts. The SPA area reserved to the hotel guests is very quite and looks great.

• Reviewed: August 1, 2017

Perfect place to relax!
    • Junior Suite South with Access to the Thermal Spa

Fantastic views, amazing pools, lovely food,very clean.Profesional staff.We were at table 228, in the morning serving beautiful and smiling girl Petruta,in the evening a boy-exclusive professional-we felt special.Тhank you!We will come back again!

• Reviewed: June 23, 2017

A very nice and relaxing place to stay.
    • Double Room South with Access to the Thermal Spa

I would suggest that the sauna's bar could stay open until 11pm as the pool and sauna area closes at this time. We were relaxing at the pool at night time and couldn't buy not even a water.

A very nice and relaxing place to stay.

• Reviewed: May 16, 2017

Paying 300 euro/night you would expect better service
    • Double Room Alpine South with Access to the Thermal Spa

The waiter in the lobby bar added coffee (never ordered or consumed by us) to the bill every time. I could figure out what it is only in the room with the help of a dictionary (the bills are in German). This looks a little bit odd for 4+* hotel... We were allocated the room on the 2nd floor where remodeling started next day. Nobody warned us in advance or asked whether we want to stay next to construction. We were allocated a table in the restaurant on the 1st night and were told that it would be reserved for total length of our stay. However the table was allocated to other guests on 2nd night while we were not warned or asked to move. The woman who did check-out was polite but not too much welcoming. At the end she managed to squeeze a smile. Overall service in the hotel has a room for improvement and paying more than 300 euro/night you expect more.

The rooms are nice with great views. The thermal pools & saunas are excellent and extensive but it's not part of the hotel but separate facilities in fact. You can visit those even without staying in the hotel (therefore Saturdays and Sundays are quite crowded).

• Reviewed: April 26, 2017

Good but far from perfect.
    • Double Room Alpine South with Access to the Thermal Spa

Hotel didn't know that we are coming with child and dog - written in bookings comment. Room was not prepared. Ad-hoc prepared room had open terrace which was not usable for us due to dog. Room had broken glass-sliding door which were "separator" from mirror room - it was not soundproof for sure. I had to ask for changing room which was given in the end.

Great SPA, Location, close to Solden, half-borded, room and facility was very nice. We enjoyed out stay and stayed for 4 more nights

• Reviewed: April 24, 2017

Perfect for relaxing
    • Double Room Alpine South with Access to the Thermal Spa

Although being very big, the restaurant can be quite full during peak hours, but always got a table

Big hotel but very well ran, everything works as expected, free drinks in the room, easy access to the Therme by underground path, Saunas are just perfect, food is very good, rooms are modern and very cosy and the view is breathtaking, possibilities for nice walks in clean air

• Reviewed: April 18, 2017

Amazing place with wonderful spa
    • Junior Suite South with Access to the Thermal Spa

Only one thing: beds are not very comfortable :-(

Great location, Great stuff, breakfast and dinner choices was excellent, comfortable suite. Excellent hotel with thermal spa (outside and inside). The private relaxing lounge for hotel guests. I can highly recommend this resort.

• Reviewed: April 10, 2017

Excellent!
    • Junior Suite South with Access to the Thermal Spa

Minor detail, maybe a few staff members had a bad day so they were a bit under the weather. As said minor detail, as 99 % of the staff were awesome.

It was our anniversary and we got an upgrade and a complimentary bottle of their own house wine. Excellent service all together. Everything was really thought trough in every detail, great experience.

• Reviewed: March 16, 2017

Incredible sauna, therme and aqua complex with a big variety...
    • Double Room South with Access to the Thermal Spa

Personnel in the restaurant isn't really friendly - refused to change the table despite there were enough free tables nearby windows.

Incredible sauna, therme and aqua complex with a big variety of different choices for any taste and design. Wonderful surrounding mountain view.

• Reviewed: March 10, 2017

The best hotel of Sölden!
    • Double Room South with Access to the Thermal Spa

There's not Finsauna for Hotel guest, only in public part.

The personal very friendly. The breakfast and dinner was very good and evey evening in was different. Good gym! In the room was very clean. The spa, very big, but for hotel guest there was not finsauna. Very recommend you to visit this hotel.

• Reviewed: February 14, 2017

Great spa retreat for adults only
    • Junior Suite South with Access to the Thermal Spa

It is no shape or form a hotel that caters for young children. Don't go there if your child is under 10 as they will have nothing to do. Even the sinks in the rooms are way too high for a toddler and the water area for children is tiny and without any features.

Excellent buffet breakfast Great rooms with mountain views Comfortable beds Perfect spa retreat

• Reviewed: February 5, 2017

We like it. Do you know better?
    • Double Room Alpine South with Access to the Thermal Spa

Administration of SPA 3000: some guests are quite loudly, sometimes difficult to find free lounges when guests reserves them leaving their stuff for many hours even instructions ask not to do this.

Friendly and warm staff, perfect room, good meal, excellent SPA facilities. Efficient shuttle service to Solden and back.

• Reviewed: January 17, 2017

Location & Facilities excellent.
    • Double Room South with Access to the Thermal Spa

No proper 'normal' tea or coffee in room (or milk) - had to steal from restaurant!

Location & Facilities excellent. Staff excellent. Scenery superb (especially from hot outdoor pool)

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

Unforggetable experience.
    • Double Room Alpine South with Access to the Thermal Spa

I like everything. I will definitely come back with my boyfriend.

The staff were super helpful and the food was great.

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

Amazing. Best holiday ever- lovely views and amazing food. The pools and spa area are the best
    • Double Room Alpine South with Access to the Thermal Spa

Amazing facilities and beautiful views.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

Extraordinary spa and pool facilities.
    • Double Room Alpine South with Access to the Thermal Spa

Expected a better dinner.

Extraordinary spa and pool facilities.. Very relaxing and interesting experience

• Reviewed: July 30, 2018

Everything was fine
    • Junior Suite South with Access to the Thermal Spa

Diner menu items are difficult to identify

Everything was fine

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

The spa facilities
    • Double Room South with Access to the Thermal Spa

Lack of instructions in English in the spa

The spa facilities

• Reviewed: May 25, 2018

Can’t go on the rooftop to take a swimming pool photo :(

Can’t go on the rooftop to take a swimming pool photo :(

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

Everything was just perfect.
    • Double Room South with Access to the Thermal Spa

Everything was just perfect.

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

But the atmosphere and the SPA compensated mediocre dining.
    • Double Room South with Access to the Thermal Spa

The restaurant service and the food was only O.K.

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

Paradise hotel & Wellness

Nothing, everything was perfect

Beautiful Wellness and restaurants both at the spa and in hotel were great

• Reviewed: March 31, 2018

Exactly what you want. Exactly what you need. Outstanding.

• Reviewed: March 4, 2018

Amazing
    • Double Room South with Access to the Thermal Spa

Pillows weren t really comfy..and the food could be better especially breakfast

The staff especially the receptionists 💕..the room the view..

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

This hotel is THE PERFECT HOTEL, 6 STARS.
    • Double Room Alpine South with Access to the Thermal Spa

Everything was very good.

We are Hungarians. We don't speak languages. The hungarian waiters were very helpfuls.

• Reviewed: February 13, 2018

Everything was perfect at the hotel.
    • Double Room South with Access to the Thermal Spa

Everything was perfect at the hotel. The location was not we expected.

• Reviewed: February 12, 2018

the view,

cleanliness in the children's playroom

the view,

• Reviewed: February 9, 2018

excellent breakfast buffet and good dinner
    • Junior Suite South with Access to the Thermal Spa

the room with fireplace smell strongly of smoke. Smoke is entering from other rooms.

excellent breakfast buffet and good dinner

• Reviewed: January 31, 2018

Everything was terrific

Internet was slow

Everything was terrific

• Reviewed: January 19, 2018

Best stay and relaxing resort

it ended

The pools & sauna

• Reviewed: December 11, 2017

One of the best wellness hotels we have ever visited!

Bed was too soft......

Great service, huge selection of food, extremely helpful staff. Spa 3000 is fantastic!

• Reviewed: December 10, 2017

- Great breakfast and dinner

- Great breakfast and dinner - spa and wellness - Christmas decorations

• Reviewed: December 6, 2017

Was just perfect.
    • Junior Suite South with Access to the Thermal Spa

Was just perfect. Thank you.

• Reviewed: October 13, 2017

Too long waiting time for main course in the dining room.
    • Double Room South with Access to the Thermal Spa

Too long waiting time for main course in the dining room.

• Reviewed: October 7, 2017

great vocation for couples and adults (leave your children at home)
    • Double Room South with Access to the Thermal Spa

A very long waiting time for the main course at dinner

Endless treats A majestic and peaceful atmosphere of the Alps

• Reviewed: September 5, 2017

Very pleasant stay on the pricy side.
    • Double Room Alpine South with Access to the Thermal Spa

Halfboard is not up to standards of the hotel.

Very good hotel and spa. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: July 12, 2017

Great place for relax

Very profesional personal. Great food Super pools

• Reviewed: July 8, 2017

Lovely spa resort in the mountains
    • Double Room Alpine South with Access to the Thermal Spa

No air con and no fans to borrow. Very warm in room at night.

Fantastic views, amazing pools, lovely food

• Reviewed: June 13, 2017

• Reviewed: May 15, 2017

Great stay with stunning views and Spa treatments
    • Double Room Alpine South with Access to the Thermal Spa

The rooms in the new wing was clean and comfortable ,the staff were polite and nice

• Reviewed: May 14, 2017

Everything perfect

• Reviewed: May 3, 2017

great place
    • Double Room Alpine South with Access to the Thermal Spa

clean, secured, quite and extremely great.

ive liked every thing in that place.

• Reviewed: April 18, 2017