Reviews of Austria Trend Eventhotel Pyramide 4 stars

#3 of 4 hotels in Vösendorf

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Very Good
    • Comfort Double Room

AC didn't work cuz we are in October They have to write which month that they will turned the AC off . It's eventhotel so if you looking for quietness it's not the place . Otherwise it's okay

we stay for 2 night .... I like the facilities they told us that there is free parking (P4) about 4 min walking ,near SCS as you can do shopping if you like

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Solid hotel, nice stuff, reseonable price for staying there, but not perfect in all aspects.
    • Comfort Double Room

I didn't have any issues in general with the hotel. My only complaint goes to price for breakfast and parking. Not that breakfast was bad - not at all... also parking was OK and with lots of available space. But price for these two is slightly too high for my opinion, especially comparing with my previous experiences in region.

Very nice hotel, with kind and helpful stuff. Room was nice and clean. Also location was OK and pretty easy to find. Big plus on the fact that hotel have very big parking capacity.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Hotel staff - bad experience
    • Executive Double Room

Middle class hotel... Nothing special. Food could be better and selection also limited. Staff is really bad... Receptionist called Daniel was asked by me to order taxi. He ordered some guy, perhaps friend, who knows but the fact is that car was not equipped with any counter. I went inside the car as the driver was pointed by receptionist - follow him. I was curious and immediately started discussion with driver especially asking for a estimated price. The driver told me 3 times higher price than I paid day before... after I announced that I won't pay such much he called someone and wanted to negotiate price. I jumped out from the car and asked friend to order me official taxi and I paid normal price... Be careful when asking hotel to order taxi.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Good stay overall, but staff a bit rude.
    • Comfort Double Room

1. The guy at the reception was quite rude. I came in, said hello and told him that we have a booking for 5 rooms, and he said "Congratulations!" with bitter irony, that did not go well with me after 6 hours of travel. Hotel staff needs to be properly taught how to talk to their paying customers. 2. Pillows too soft. Basically inexistent, like sleeping with no pillows at all. 3. Cleaning was not done right the first day (sheets were left in chaos on bed). The 2nd and 3rd day it went well. 4. Parking lot P4 (the free parking lot) a bit too far and unguarded. Not a big issue for younger people, but might be to some older ones.

1. Good chocolate on bed waiting for guests. Tasted very sweet :-) 2. Good gym and indoor pool. 3. Fresh air in the morning (due to a park nearby).

The property was perfect for the two nights stay we had!
    • Comfort Double Room

Not much information given on reception about where everything was.

The property was perfect for the two nights stay we had! Very clean and a fantastic breakfast. We had the outside and inside pool to ourselves which was also a bonus!

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Good value. Isolated location. Huge complex. No personalised service. Poor for disabled travellers
    • Comfort Double Room

Chef at breakfast was rude. Really wanted to buy gifts but gift shop did not have stated opening hours and person left earlier so missed chance. Pool was not clean. No facilities for disabled travellers. Had to wait for check in.

Good value. Nice to have an outdoor pool. Comfortable beds.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Overall, a very good stay.
    • Comfort Double Room

The cleaning can be improved (I often found hairs in the bathroom and on the towels)

The rooms are spacy and comfortable, with a lot of light; I like the green spaces (gardens very nicely arranged); the live-cooking in the breakfast area is very good; staff is friendly.

It was a lovely stay there.
    • Comfort Double Room

It is a very nice hotel and I most appreciate the staff who were very helpful and handled problems efficient. The problem was a collegue did not have a key and without problem she got a new one. Very helpful. The room I had was spacious and clean.

Very friendly staff all over.
    • Comfort Double Room

Bad wifi, working well only by the lobby

Very friendly staff all over. Very comfortable room, great beds. Very good breakfast, worth the money. Close to the highway if you travel by car. Hotel has a free parking space on level P4. Use the outstanding pool and sauna area. Christian, the pool manager and sauna master will make your stay unforgettable.

Taking into consideration they charging method hotel stay will be way too expensive for offer
    • Comfort Double Room

I got problems with charging for my stay as hotel charged me at least four times for four different amounts. One payment is returned but it takes 14 days to get money back, one charge is still pending. Personnel of hotel was not able to explain why they blocked all these amounts from my account and I am concerned that some of this money would not be returned to me ever. Breakfast, if not included into room price, cost EUR 15.00 that it is quite expensive. Hotel is far from everything, cost of taxi from center of Vienna is about 40 euros.

Room is average, quite old fashioned but OK. Big territory, walking distance to the biggest shopping center in Austria and train stop. Breakfast is average with the same menu (we stayed for 7 days).

Terrible mattresses
    • Comfort Double Room

This hotel is aged and in need of updates throughout the property. I’ve had better mattresses at youth hostels in Peru. You can feel springs. I kid you not.

Breakfast buffet was good but it’s 18 euros.

Fantastic
    • Comfort Double Room

Probably the best breakfast I got in all my trips away! The chef is there to do all kind of omelette, the fruits are very fresh, coffee is very good, really a great start of the day.

I NEVER GOT THERE!
    • Comfort Double Room

I didn't like that the hotel refused to refund my reservation, which was pretty low and pathetic considering my situation and reason why i couldn't come. They didn't even take into consideration that i could travel to their hotel at some other date which would be great offer for me, considering i really wanted to go there. Thanks a lot, for nothing.

I never had the chance to get to the hotel because of family tragedy.

In case we would book for longer than one day we would not stay.
    • Comfort Double Room

But I think for a Hotel in any category, You cannot offer mattresses like You do. One we had changed, because the springs stood nearly out. Poor guy, the guest who got it at the end.

Actually the room was O.K. The Lobby staff the staff altogether

Disaponted
    • Comfort Double Room

This hotel is very outdated, furniture not form this time, but from the 80’s. Be aware this hotel is loaded with busses of tourist, very busy, has no ambiance. Specially the WIFI sucks, could not work during my stay, so business traveler if you want to work dont’t stay here Overal update this hotel to the standard of 2020.

Friendly co-workers, big and clean rooms.

Big, bright room with amenities.
    • Comfort Double Room

Some of the employees and cleaning staff was below average. Spa facility was mistakenly closed too early by a very rude employee. Ca.20 people had to leave! Only after complaining to the reception and showing the correct information in the hotel booklet, facilities were re-opened. Reception was nice and apologized immediately, but rude janitor service man did not.

Big, bright room with amenities.

Wellness area
    • Comfort Double Room

Mattresses on the beds (twin beds!) were smaller than the frame. Ridiculous. For a couple, matrimonial bed should be a must. Parking should be free. A sign says: "You park the car on your own risk" so why paying a fee?

Wellness area

Friendly staff of, comfortable room, cleanliness.
    • Comfort Double Room

Although there is a lot of free parking space, after the parking has to be paid, it is free only the last, the farthest.

Friendly staff of, comfortable room, cleanliness.

Decent room with great facilities and breakfast
    • Executive Double Room

The rooms are pretty basic even on the executive level, I wasn’t able to book the suite because I have a kid

10 minute walk from the shopping centre, fantastic breakfast, amazing pool

Family stay, great wedding venue but fell down in room comfort and quality.
    • Deluxe Suite

Double bed was two singles pushed together. One year old daughter kept navigating into the gap between the mattresses making it an uncomfortable night’s sleep for all. Mattresses were also extremely firm and personally, uncomfortable. Mini bar was poorly stocked and tea/coffee wasn’t replenished daily. A/C monitor was broken.

Staff were welcoming and helpful.

I like location of this hotel, rooms, restaurant, swimming...
    • Comfort Double Room

Really bad personal on reception. I had wish change my room around 8 am and it was really big problem for them. They give me another room what I need around 3 pm but I must go to reception five times. I need travel to this location often this year and I wanted stay every time here on this hotel but I changed my mind. My second time here was really bad. I think great idea will be change personal on reception. Everybody on the bar, in the restaurant, lobby is great but on the reception really really bad!!!!!! Relucant, unpleasant...NEVER MORE!

I like location of this hotel, rooms, restaurant, swimming pool, price ...Everything is near from the hotel like bus station, shopping center and you can travel there with your dog.

Staff at reception very helpful.
    • Comfort Double Room

It's confusing that the room price is once reserved on the creditcard before arrival than at check-out you have to pay too, so I have twice the reservation on my card now. Hope this will sort out.

Staff at reception very helpful. Quiet,comfortable room. SCS, localtrain stop is a few minutes walk and it's at the Opera in 35 min. Parking in P4 is free only, but is just a short walk to the hotel.

4 star facilities, 2-3 star staff
    • Comfort Double Room

The check-in staff were obviously distracted. They probably didn't want to keep the people waiting too long and they ended up rushing through the checkin process. No time for questions (like where to park, where is breakfast, where is the smoking lounge). We had to figure it out ourselves. The cleaning staff on the other hand were great. Very polite, and they smiled even we walked past them. That's a great attitude :)

The room was big and clean, the breakfast was delicious and the location was as advertised: 5 minutes walk to SCS

Leaving.
    • Deluxe Double Room

It is a conference centre, and yet the rooms do not have WiFi, and even in the public areas, meeting rooms etc., the WiFi was so poor it was unusable. Unless the hotel is empty, there is no hot water in the morning for showers. Many of us complained. Half were told there are too many people staying in the hotel, the other half were told lies about "looking into to it." They never did (because they knew their hotel wasn't designed to handle it). It is in the middle of nowhere (Vösendorf). To get to downtown Vienna proper it will take 30 minutes, and prepare to dig deep in your pockets for the taxi fare. They'll tell you it takes 15 minutes, but that is the city limits - and there is nothing there. The food in Anthony's bar is greasy and inedible.

Leaving. I've never enjoyed leaving a conference centre so much.

Decent for passing by, no no otherwise.
    • Comfort Double Room

We could not get a coffee from the bar in the morning. Wifi was not working at all in our rooms (so much for free wifi...). They ask quite a lot of money for EMPTY parking lots, while the one 3 minutes away is for free, and they do not tell this - we know from friends. Just rubbish. Staff was not really interesting in welcoming us, they were behaving like they were doing us a favor. The cleanliness of rooms and especially the corridors can be improved.

The location is very close to SCS.

Big room, shoping centar near.
    • Comfort Double Room

Coffe' on the Lobby (not real esspresso), reservation via booking com because they blocked my funds on the credit card a day before arrival and in the hotel I had to pay whole import again and after 7 days they release my blocked funds.

Big room, shoping centar near...

We liked the reception area.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

We expected all the beds in the familly room to have wood support, but 2 of them were with metal suport(had to be carefull when sitting down).

We liked the reception area. The familly room was big and the kids love it. The mattress was comfortable. The breakfast was rich and very good. The tea was also very good.

Good Budget hotel for a no frill stay at a Continent location. Excellent access to public transport.
    • Comfort Double Room

I did not like the behavior of the one Staff who came when it was time to close the pool on 15 Feb 2018. The pool closes at 22:00 Hrs. We were in the pool and there was no way to tell the time. There is no clock that is visible to the general pool users. Two minutes to 22:00, a young male staff hurriedly comes to the pool area and asks everyone to get out of the pool. We got outside the pool and quickly went to the shower area and started to dress up to leave the area. Offcourse it takes another 4-6 minutes to do that. But while I was doing that. this staff member clearly stands a distance away and stares at me with an upset look on his face. Clearly, he wants to show that he is upset that I am spending time in the area after 22:00 Hrs. He was annoyed and he was also showing it to me. That was really impolite of him. Yes, I did not keep my watch with me when Swimming to tell that it was time up.That is my fault. Yes, he is right to inform us to get out of the pool. No, its wrong to show that he is annoyed at customers. Instead of getting annoyed, he must come to the pool area a good 15-20 minutes before closing time and inform customers. That way, the customers get some time to get outside the pool before 22:00 Hrs. This one staff members response makes us forget the good behavior of the other staff members . Clearly this was the only Staff I saw as a problem. The carpets in the room had stains that were probably very old stains.It looks like the furnishings are a bit old. The mini bar is nearly empty, they keep only two bottles of water. The parking ( free-Parking area P4) is safe but it is about 200 meters away from the main entrance. There is only one main street light for the whole P4. So it feels a little spooky to walk to and from that area in the night. You can offcourse pay 15 Euro / Day for the Parking P1 in front of the hotel. I decided to save the 15 Euro/Day and get spooked walking to P4 :)

Big Hotel, Good facilities, Swimming are and Wellness in general. Really close to a massive shopping center. No need to go downtown for shopping. Save the time for shopping and use the large Shopping area near the hotel. Forget shopping in Vienna City, you get everything there at the Near the Hotel. The room is larger than average. The reception staff was extra friendly and easy to communicate with. They were willing to help me with my questions. If you take a day pass to Vienna, keep in mind that you cannot use the station in front of the hotel. The Vienna pass is only valid in the Core area of Vienna. This hotel is one stop outside this Core Area. So be careful, drive to a station in the core area or pay to travel to the first stop in the core area to start using the Vienna Day pass or the Other Vienna City Card. Since we had a car, we used it to drive to the Next Park-Ride facility @ Siebenhirten ( not Siebenhirten-vösendorf) . We parked the car there ( 3.4 Euros / Whole Day ) and then used the 8 Euro ( Day pass for public transport ) .

I would not come back.
    • Comfort Double Room

I was with my wife and we were not satisfied at all. Bed was really uncomfortable (too soft mattress, maybe of ages), small and tick pillows and finally, even i asked and have booked large bad room, i got room with two single beds. they didnt want to make change.

almost nothing

Disappointing experience for a 4 stars hotel
    • Comfort Double Room

We stayed in room 1307: VERY disappointing. It looked good for a 3 star hotel but bad for a 4-star one...Where do I begin: the toilet door cannot be closed, the tub knob got broken long time ago and remained that way ever since, the shower hose looked ordinary and a little damaged at the top, the shampoo dispenser was buggy, the window blinds have holes in them, the heating did not work.

The room was clean. We did not get the chance to use the wellness area.

It was great stay for one night, I loved the room, wellness and also how everything looked like.
    • Comfort Double Room

Free parking place was not labeled so I used random one and at the reception they didn't tell me I will need the receipt to get out. Free parking place was also too far from hotel. I would prefer a bit higher temperature of pool (it was 30 degrees).

The hotel lobby, the floor, lifts all looked just beautiful. The wellness area also, very nice combination of nature and architecture, very peaceful and calm atmosphere, weak lights... the trees, pools. I also liked lights in bathroom which gave weak light after turning off, what was comfortable for eyes if going there during the night. The furniture was also very comfortable. Whatever I wished, it was already in the room, even the option to make a tea.

Great position, clisecto airport and city centre.
    • Comfort Double Room

50,00 Euro for a late check out (14:30 instead of 12:00). I think they could avoid that if they want to see customers back.

Great position, clisecto airport and city centre. Hotel SPA and Bar are top class. WiFi fast and availble everywhere in the structure.

The room is not clean enough also very old forniure, the...
    • Comfort Double Room

The room is not clean enough also very old forniure, the bathroom is very old style the guardrop and the bed is broken as well , the view is absolutely so bad it just looking at the forest ,the wellness is unacceptable at all because Mix and niked people , finally all are really old style but the stuff is very friendly and so kind.

It was very comfortable. It is easy to travel to Vienna center by local train.
    • Comfort Double Room

The WiFi signal in my room was quite week: my phone was working, but my tablet and laptop could not connected.

Very good breakfast, but 15 EUR is a bit expensive. Parking is also a bit expensive at the front of the hotel (15 EUR/day), but P4 palce is not far (2 min) and free. The stuff is very nice!

Cheap but pretty dated
    • Comfort Double Room

Everything is pretty old and run down, decor from the 90s. The spa/pool was very dark and cold, half the facilities out of order, and the whole thing really hard to get to. The hotel would really need a refurbish.

We got a good price

rude and stingy
    • Executive Double Room

the pyramid is not the rooms. the walk from the free parking to the lobby, the walk from the lobby to the room, from the room to the wellness area, it's just never ending walk.. very poorly designed hotel.. the hotel is also very stingy, there is a ton of nearby parking area that can be opened, but it is closed to force you pay for the closest parking. the swimming pool's water is just not warm and the jacuzzi is even colder than the pool! we were hosting a surprise birthday party at the hotel inside the room at 8:30 pm, so there was singing & surprise screams for 2 minutes and then we proceeded to mostly talking.. a few minutes later a very angry staff came by and started shouting at us for making so much noise.. at 8:30pm.. when we had a surprise birthday party.. when we were quiet already.. it made us feel terrible and destroyed the whole experience.

close to scs center, has a gym & sauna. good for tourist groups

- big room and clean
    • Comfort Double Room

Superficiality of staff They did not provide all the information about hotel rules (were I can find the restaurant , swimming pool or which are the parking rules ) . They just give me the key and that's it . Related to the parking , every time you want to leave , you need to get a ticket from reception . You will pay per night , does not matter how many hours the car is in the parking .

- big room and clean - very easy to go to city center - facilities OK (swimming pool , fitness room, sauna )

Avoid this hotel by all means
    • Comfort Double Room

Thieves!! I paid 1 day parking at the reception cash to a hotel employee, and after i checked out(4 nights stay) and i reached my country, they blocked from my card money for parking. Shame on them!!

Its a large hotel great sauna and swiming pool.
    • Special Offer - Comfort Room

The free parking for the hotel is very far.it makes no sence that infront of the hotel there is a parking and they charge money for it

Its a large hotel great sauna and swiming pool.good breakfast.5 min wack to scs shoping center

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Disappointment
    • Deluxe Suite

The spa facilities said no swimsuits therefore it was nudists!! Every morning there was a heard of elephants above us, rooms were not very sound proof. Stayed got three nights and room was only attended to during one night - meaning fresh towels. We had to ask for towels, and I drank tea the first morning and no clean tea cups were left after (and cleaning a cup in the sink is not hygienic). Disappointment was my overall feeling then anger as we were not felt welcomed but just another number. Restaurant staff as well were not very nice when it came to asking for room service as the bedroom did not have a menu.

We liked the fact our room was big and spacious.

the location is close to the airport and to the big SCS...
    • Comfort Double Room

the info claim 2 twin bed while in fact its 2 single bed stuck together. not enough for a family of 4.

the location is close to the airport and to the big SCS shopping center. which allowed me to delay all shopping to the last day.

Well...
    • Executive Double Room

Free internet in the public areas working OK but completely useless in the rooms. Additionally the ports to access MS Exchange are blocked in all areas = no way to receive & send emails when using MS Exchange. I had to use my mobile as hotspot to work. Completely unacceptable for an "event hotel". - Executive Lounge pretty basic, water & apple + orange juice. Not often enough re-stocked. - Kettle etc. in room but which sense does it make if the coffee etc. is never filled up during room cleaning?

- Friendly staff upon check-in and check-out. In general hotel staff incl. the manager were very friendly and helpful during the whole stay. - Good breakfast with a great variety of items - Comfortable beds - Proper working table in the room (which does not really make sense when the internet is crap!)

reception is very bad.
    • Comfort Double Room

reception is very bad. They invalidate my card to open the room, when I complain, they said they can not charge me, then they said the card was magnetized. but actually it is impossible as I did not touch/close to any magnet.

Nice design , the external structure and the lobby let you...
    • Comfort Double Room

-the room was very old fashioned ( room #1308); - the button of the left light near the bed was broken, so I had to stand up to the entrance door in order to switch off all the light system! - WIFI NOT WORKING , very serious problem for business travellers, this area of the hotel is very bad covered!! - the fridge of the minibar was making too much noise and I had to unplug it - parking expensive

Nice design , the external structure and the lobby let you think to be in a modern environment but......

The fact that an executive room is the exact same room as...

The fact that an executive room is the exact same room as the basic room, except you get access to a stupid lounge. I can't believe that Booking.com supports such false representation.

Good Value for money.
    • Comfort Double Room

*Hotel is most of the time overbooked and crowded *The free parking (P4) is a bit of a walk to the hotel *WIFI is rooms is working but weak

*Location is 3 min from the Train station to city center of Vienna in about 20 min *Location is on the other side of the street of Shopping city sud SCS *Parking on premises *Nice staff

Clean, good location but not a comfortable stay
    • Comfort Double Room

Room were too hot (even in October). The aircon didn't work and I reported it twice and asked for a fan but this didn't happen in spite reception saying they would send someone to sort it. Also disappointed they only have twin rooms with single beds. This wasn't the type of room I booked online but was told they don't have any double rooms in the hotel.

Hotel was in a good location to my office and about 30 mins from the airport by taxi. Breakfast was good with lots of choice.

Not really worth it
    • Comfort Double Room

The free parking space is very far away from the entrance. Plus, the hotel still owes me 80 EUR for the warranty. They were supppsed to pay me back in max. 10 days after my stay. However, a month has passed and still no money.

The room was clean and the food was ok.

Hotel is located in an exibithion center.
    • Comfort Double Room

I think everything is overpriced, 15 euro a night for the parking lot (open air) 15 euros for the breakfast. Price for the room is also overpriced especially if there are not fairs or conventions around. In my opinion, it's not a 4 star hotel but it might be a 3 stars. The free parking lot are quite far away in a creepy abandoned area.

Hotel is located in an exibithion center. So if you are looking for a place to sleep close to the fair...this is the right choice.

Big and nice hotel
    • Comfort Double Room

The mini fridge was a little messy and did not have many drinks. I did not like the fact that the windows were old ones and you could hear every move from outside.

The staff was very friendly and polite. The room was clean and big. I liked the fact that the toilet and the shower were separated.

Great facilities, excellent service, food was brilliant. Would definitely stay again!
    • Special Offer - Comfort Room

It was a little bit far from the main Vienna Centre though this is still made very easy as there is a metro stop 2 minutes away from the hotel door

Breakfast was amazing, and the rooms were brilliant. The swimming pool and gym facilities are top notch and I would definitely stay again!

Great location if you're travelling by car and need to...
    • Comfort Double Room

I booked two seperate rooms as I was travelling with my family. Perhaps adding family rooms to your offer would make it more cost-attractive.

Great location if you're travelling by car and need to get some rest while in transit. It's easy to reach from the highway (my direction: Brno - Graz). Nice wellness facility.

Very friendly staff specialy old guy on reception.
    • Comfort Double Room

Many times I was in this Hotel throught last 10 years and all time parking was free at all, now they charge for it 15€ per day. Also the beds in the rooms are extremly uncomfortable and wifi in the rooms (if you may find it at all) is very poor... (Hotel is not bad accapt this things)

Very friendly staff specialy old guy on reception. Hotels room are huge and clean. There is also a very nice swiming pool, fitness and spa. Hotel is old but very nice!

Would never go back
    • Comfort Double Room

There was not a manager present to talk to for our 6 day stay! When we asked the desk staff what they would do with no manager present if for example there was a fire they just said they would open the doors !!! Any hotel should have a manager on site or a responsible party to deal with customer issues or complaints.

I booked 20 rooms for the UK Agility team competing at championships - we had both able bodied and para agility competitors with us. We arrived to be told that we only had 8 rooms and not the 20 that were booked and they really did not seem to care behind the desk - save for the fact that there was a brilliant English porter who spent one and half hours trying to help sort our booking out. Finally after nearly two hours we managed to get to rooms but any problems with rooms, equipment or service were not dealt with. The hotel looks amazing but unfortunately customer service and genuine care for customers was severely lacking (apart from David Jack the porter who was amazing)

Pretty average but a good location for us
    • Comfort Double Room

First room was very tired in terms of decor carpet etc. We got moved to a newer room as our fridge was not working

Generally the hotel was ok nothing special.

Far away from city center, too big hotel, but clean.
    • Comfort Double Room

Too big hotel, my room was 6minutes far from reception desk, free parking was 600m from reception, in complete dark. I was afraid for my car.

Clean 100%

hotel and staff were nice
    • Comfort Double Room

We were not aware that the spa and pool were closed for a week ( on booking.com)which was the reason why we picked this hotel. Distance from city center is longer that what was described on booking.

THe breakfast was very good

Nice hotel, poor parking, poor customer service
    • Comfort Double Room

We checked in at 1am, it was dark, we were immediately told parking in front of the hotel cost 15 euro per night but there is also free parking. It takes 5 minutes to DRIVE to the free parking so a 15-20 min walk back to the hotel. There are barely any street lights. It is not safe. This obligates you to pay 15 euros for parking upfront which is really not fine, they have 4 parking lots and enough space. Receptionist was ironically smiling, instead of trying to do something, his attitude was wrong and belligerent. The night supervisor took over and said that they cannot do anything and we can complain to the manager in the morning. No customer service whatsoever. Much better hotels in Vienna have free parking even though they do not have half the space this hotel had.

The room was clean, modern furniture, big TV, nice bathroom, we got a good last minute price.

Don't bother staying here!
    • Comfort Double Room

Complete filth run down the property/grounds has not been maintained groomed in years. Looks abandoned. They have a big parking lot across main entrance but will not let anyone park there, very strange. You seriously have to park a good 10-15 minute walk to get back. They actually have a unused non working swimming pool that has disgusting green water in it. The flies are horrible, all over Buffett food in large numbers, in the bar area in the room just everywhere. There is something seriously wrong with this property. The health department needs to have a intervention . Staff are nice.

Absolutely nothing!

My brother and I stopped in here on our way to the Formula 1...
    • Comfort Double Room

It was a bit of a weird place, it looked like it could accommodate 10,000 guests but hasn't had more than 10 in a long time.

My brother and I stopped in here on our way to the Formula 1 race weekend in Spielberg. It was extra convenient as a pit stop, being right next to the motorway and it was quite cheap compared to anything in town.

Except parking.. lovely hotel!
    • Comfort Double Room

Parking. Its not safety and its far away from hotel. If yoy want closer it will cost you 15 eur/night. I think that its not fair. For money what you pay and where is hotel, away from Vienna, i think that parking needs to be free of charge.

Nice and huge hotel, nice breakfast, restaurant for breakfast is lovely. Must see that!

Too many flies

There were too many flies in the restaurant in the evening at dinner, could not eat due to flies.In the morning at breakfast, the same. Flies everywhere, including fruit and cheese. I think it is a real problem that has not been so far. Take urgent action

Would not book again
    • Deluxe Suite

It started out with the parking situation: I was in touch with the hotel beforehand and asked about their parking situation, since booking.com says free parking but then it says somewhere 15€/day. The hotel took a few days to get back to me. The free parking area is quite far away from the hotel and does not look safe at all. At the hotel: First we were given a room that was very outdated and did not match the pictures seen on booking.com. We told the receptionist that this is not the room matching the pictures and we were given the room that actually was booked (suite). They referred to the room as "honeymoon suite", which is actually the suite that you see on the pictures. The furniture is used but still kind of okay. Just not as luxurious as they advertise it. The whole hotel is kind of outdated and would need new furniture (e.g. lobby/bar). At the check-out there were some problems because they thought my credit card was not mine. he receptionist was not professional about it and made the situation very uncomfortable for me.

The big corner tub was nice. The room was very clean.

Lobby and garden was literally full of flies.
    • Comfort Double Room

Lobby and garden was literally full of flies. Free parking is 500+ m away, there were three (huge!) parking lots closer, but only for extra charge. Requested early check-in, (2 hours) but only got in my room 30 minutes earlier, because the staff forgot my request, and left me waiting altough they already had rooms avaliable. Wifi reception was the worst I got in a hotel ever. Minibar fridge is ancient and too loud, AC is barely adequate. Bathroom and furniture was ok.

Not bad, but maybe to expansive for the quality of the room
    • Executive Double Room

The rooms are quite old, we were in the 6th executive level, the lounge was very nice, but the rooms like 20 years old, the carpet quite dirty and so on...

Perfect location, wunderful wellness and spa area.

Practical location next to motorway and SCS.
    • Executive Double Room

15 € for parking at the edge of city in a not guarded lot is outrageous. The free lot is 500 meters away and it's dark and feels totally unsafe. You have to walk a lot in the building too. Doors and walls of rooms are thin, you hear everything from the corridor and from nearby rooms.

Practical location next to motorway and SCS. Rooms are okay, as well as bed. Breakfast is really good.

Used to be a great hotel
    • Comfort Double Room

Small pool, suited for lazy soaking not swimming; no attending staff in wellness, no functioning bar in wellness, no climatization in gym area - 40 degrees C, no joking!- only one tread mill working

Space; breakfast; excellent reception staff

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

Nice stay. Recommended.
    • Special Offer - Comfort Room

Quite big hotel, lots of people coming and leaving every day but not disturbing.

Very nice looking rooms. Excellent SPA. Very easy to get into town, just a few minutes of walking to Austria's biggest mall.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

Never again
    • Comfort Double Room

small, low to the ground, broken down beds, no hand rails on the wall in the bathtub/shower. Husband slipped and fell and got badly hurt in tub, broke a rib and shoulder blade. Hotel too far away from City, got tired of riding the street car and long walk to station.

Friendly staff

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Great value for money.
    • Comfort Double Room

The free car park could be closer!

Beds are comfortable, bedroom very quiet, very nice facility ( swimming pool and sauna), breakfast is excellent and the chef will make you fresh omelett . Staff always courteous .

Good location, good spa, not cheap. a little bit outdated.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Noisy hotel, full with big groups of turists or childrens from anther contries. If you room is near as a such a group, you can`t sleep all night. There are some old unrestaurated rooms. In the old building you can get a very unpleasant room with old furniture, stained carpets, smelly carpets. The air conditionated and heating are some agregates hanging on the wall wich do nothing, only noise. Avoid this "confort" rooms. The parking is expensive for a outside parking. There are two kind of breakfast. One expensive for alone travellers and one free for groups. Not correct.

Wery good position, near SCS Shopping City. Very nice spa and welness facility, nice inside pool and sauna area. The breakfast is very variate and good qaulity. The Pyramide construction is a big area for concerts and events. There is also an outside lake, good in sommer. You can get in center of Vienna in 30 minutes with a tram, just from the front of the hotel.

Pleasant and helpful staff across the board.
    • Comfort Double Room

Airport taxi service utilized by hotel is disappointing. I.e. driver not charging as represented by hotel and refusing to take card payments (even though pretty clear he had a POS device in the taxi). This was the only sour point on an otherwise very good stay

Pleasant and helpful staff across the board. Good restaurant. Rooms were well serviced.

Pleasing for business guests, potentially long walks for others.
    • Comfort Double Room

There are several downsides to the Pyramide for guests who are other than Business clients. If you miss out on getting the closer rooms, from the lobby to your room is a faraway destination that could probably be better served by a motorised scooter; expect to walk very long corridors! If your budget doesn't stretch to paid, secured parking, you will be sent to free parking in parking area 4 on the extremities of the property, often among a lot of tour buses. The buses are an overflow from Bus Parking (area 3). If that is your parking fate, again put on those walking shoes for your hike back to the hotel entrance. The rooms, as mentioned, are spacious, BUT in our particular room, there were a few odd designer idiosyncrasies. There was a full wall-sized mirror designed to bring out the voyeur in the guests or was just plain annoying as you were constantly able to see your own image as you watched cable TV! That is assuming that you had switched off all lights because they are all reflected on the TV screen. If this becomes too frustrating, the only other option is to enjoy the pleasant view across the garden from the window. The Wifi availability in the room was non-existent for our entire 3-night stay in this hotel. The SCS is truly a 'Shoppers' Paradise', but the local police who have an office in the complex were keen to alert you that it can also be a 'Petty Thieves' Paradise. An excellent, professional and friendly team from the Vosendorf police confirmed that shoppers need to be vigilant against wallet and purse snatchers who are waiting for people to be distracted - sometimes even causing the distraction - so that they can deftly execute their nefarious deeds. Speaking of thieves, the hotel warns you that all items in the room mini-bar are monitored by computer and the cost of each item will be added to your bill the instant that it is removed!! Bravo Basil! A nice warning that implies that all guests are considered to be dishonest.

This is a large property and the Congress hall is shaped like a pyramid; the main hotel is shaped more like a triangle of long wings. Therefore there is a demand for rooms close to the Lobby, but as they fill, other guests will be accommodated further out in the wings. You can request rooms closer to reception but rooms are allocated according to demand. It's a wonderful environment for those attending a business seminar. There's a pleasant bar & lounge area and very spacious rooms throughout the building. With a car and expense account, a fee of 15 euros per night seems reasonable to park your vehicle close to the hotel entrance. Serious shoppers will also be able to walk the hotel grounds to a pedestrian subway which - ignoring the visual vomit created by graffiti cretins defacing its walls - will take you to within 200 metres of Vienna's enormous Shopping City South. If you're more adventurous, the Bahnhof is close to the hotel with a short train ride beckoning to transport you to the State Opera House in Vienna. Reception staff are mostly friendly and helpful, except for one young Basil Fawlty-style woman with a permanent granite-like expression, as if to deflect annoying questions from hotel guests.

Very friendly and very nice room
    • Comfort Double Room

The only thing I was not happy about was being charged 15 euro for parking outside. But that is just a little thing, overall it is very nice.

Very nice hotel, very nice room, I stayed on the executive floor. The breakfast is very expansive and totally worth the 15 euro

The room is clean as I expected.
    • Comfort Double Room

Improve WiFi connection and staff attitude. I don't feel comfortable when having breakfast. The cooking omelet one gave me bad attitude and ruined my day.

The room is clean as I expected.

Browse Austria Trend Eventhotel Pyramide traveller photo gallery