Reviews of Hotel Stefanie 4 stars

Taborstraße 12, 02. Leopoldstadt, 1020 Vienna, Austria

#24 of 316 hotels in Vienna

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Wonderful experience, extraordinary accommodations, great price.

Breakfast has the option of eating outside. If you don't like wasps, don't eat outside. We ate outside one day, after that, we chose to eat inside. This is literally the only negative thing we could think of.

This place is incredible. I felt like I walked into a palace. We were here for our honeymoon, and we were treated like royalty. They left us some very nice gifts in the room, and oh my, what a room! The most comfortable bed I've ever slept on, an incredible bathroom with a rain shower, and tons of space for storing things. The room had excellent lighting, and we even had a balcony over-looking the city. Breakfast was incredible and delicious. The location is beyond perfect with easy access to everything. They even allowed us to store our luggage there on our final day so we could squeeze in another visit of the city and grab our bags before our flight out. Not only that - it was one of the cheaper hotels I looked at. For an incredibly low price, we stayed in a place of extremely high value.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Nice & Charming Hotel overall.

A little too expensive I felt. I was given room 309 which was bad coz the hotel signage was shining into the room at night and that was a disturbance. For the price , there should be some more toiletries being given.

Nice & Charming Hotel overall. Friendly staff. Fabulous breakfast spread. Fantastic location also.

Old style Vienna Hotel centrally located.

No issues at all.

It's not the first district, but it's so close that you're really in the middle of Vienna - in many ways a more genuine Vienna than some of the first district's big chain hotels. The oldest hotel in Vienna for a good reason, it's still doing a great job of accommodating people.

Pleasant

No Bath Robes. Room quite basic for price. In need of some updating. Very noisy location. Vibration from trams and general traffic even though I requested a quiet room. Difficult to sleep soundly.

Very enjoyable 3 night stay
    • Double Room with Courtyard View

All the staff were very accommodating and friendly. Location was excellent in terms of walking access to the main tourist sites in the centre of the city and to tram, underground and tour bus routes.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Not quite as good as on my last visit 3 years ago.

My friend, a professional pianist, was asked not to play the (open) piano which was in public entrance lobby. Door to shower in bedroom was sliding kind and very stiff. Air conditioning was noisy (mechanical low frequency hum).

Quiet tasteful bar with good barman

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Our best experience in Europe for the price. Be sure to book this hotel well in advance.

Staff should anticipate guests' interests in saving money while exploring the city. For example, taking the #1 & #2 trams instead of the 15-min US$12 yellow circle tram. Also, as with most hotels, localized area maps should be more readable and useful.

Excellent breakfast buffet with style.

Would we stay again? Yes. Says it all.

Nothing really. Breakfast was good but got a bit samey after 3 mornings. But that's nitpicking.

Staff were wonderful. It doesn't take much to go from good to excellent. Stephanie did it.

Excellent breakfast

We were given an inferior room than the one we booked (double room instead of double superior room). Although we raised the subject with the reception staff as we arrived, they simply said that this is their standard for what we booked, adding that they have a lot of rooms so they cannot display on Booking the pics of all the rooms.. The room is completely outdated for a 4* accommodation in Wien. Parking is quite difficult to reach to and is pricey (the price is communicated only at the reception desk, after you are given the map of the parking area)

Excellent breakfast Very good position of the hotel

Excellent location and breakfast.

The rooms are small. While it has been recently refurbished, the new interiors are in a rather fusty and outdated style.

Excellent location and breakfast. Good value given location.

Spend your time in Vienna in style

Private parking was overpriced (€25), there are cheaper options around, look for parking houses in the neighbourhood (€6/night for example) or some free spots on the adjacent streets.

The oldest hotel facility in Vienna is situated at a very good spot, close to U-Bahn stations and tram stops, near the Danube and the fancy neighbourhood of Schwedenplatz. The bulding is fascinating, historical, but in a good manner. The staff was extremely lovely and helpful all the time. Check-in and check-out was quick, easy and painless. Private parking needs a reservation, however I would recommend to find some spots on the street or use the parking house a few blocks from here for a more reasonable price. The room was perfect in every sense. Facing the street, but completely soundproof. The bathroom was stylish and well-equipped as well. Do not skip the breakfast. It was the best we've ever had. Couldn't even try everything we wanted, but still was awesome. Freshly made pastry with options never thought of, great coffee, great sortiment of cheese, jam, wurst and eggs, etc. Glutenfree and vegetarian available as well. All in all, A+++, highly recommended.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Excellent value for money !

Nothing i can think of

Excellent Hotel - Close to the center. Excellent for Jews who want to stay close to Beit HABAD (Few steps from it) A lot of kosher food places nearby. Not far from the center of the city. The rooms werent so big but enough. Breakfast is delicious !

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

The location was grate and the staff were very hopeful and friendly on general.

A 4 stare hotel with out an iron nor coffee or tea in the room! Some of the staff at the restaurant has a very negative attuite.

I liked the room size, comfort and staff were very cooperatives.

A perfect location for exploring the city by foot.

We did not eat in the restaurant but thoroughly enjoyed the leisurely and extensive breakfast. The room was spacious, the staff friendly and helpful.

Fantastic hotel and staff, great location!

Absolutely wonderful hotel!! The rooms we had were lovely, bathrooms fantastic. Room size was more than adequate and beds were very comfortable. There was coffee and a mini-frig in the room, which were not expecting. The breakfast was incredible!!! If you liked, breakfast service could brought to your room. All of the hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. Great location too. When we go back to Vienna, we will stay here!

Extremely friendly stuff, good breakfast, very clean room.

Poor wi-fi at the 5th floor where our room was

Extremely friendly stuff, good breakfast, very clean room. The receptionist welcomed my daughter with a teddybear :)

I will return

My room for one person was a bit small but I saw larger rooms for more people.

Staff always greeted you with a smile. Bed was fantastic. Free breakfast buffet is one of the best you will ever have.

A great Hotel in a great city

Excellent base for a few days in Vienna. Very good breakfasts with a wide choice of things from fruit, cold meats, cereals, breads etc. Very comfortable beds and spacious room. Many many thanks too for the surprise gift of a bottle of Sekt and chocolates on my birthday. an eagle eyed receptionist spotted from by ID card that my birthday occurred during the stay. All in all a super birthday and i can only recommend the Hotel and Vienna of course for a very enjoyable stay

A touch of traditional comfort at an affordable price

No tea-tray was provided in the room but I enquired at reception and heard that one could be provided upon request.

For people who enjoy more traditional, old-fashioned hotels, as I do, this is definitely a place worth staying at. The hotel is very conveniently located close to Schwedenplatz U-bahn station. The room was adequate in terms of size and facilities, especially for a traveller not intending to spend a lot of time in the room. The dining room is most impressive, like a banqueting hall, ideal for enjoying the generous breakfast buffet in.

Lovely historical building with great service.
    • Double Room with Courtyard View

It would have been nice to be a little closer to the downtown centre area, however, the Hop-on bus was within a block of the hotel.

I thought it was a first rate property, wonderful restaurant and breakfast selection, room was spacious and very clean and the staff were pleasant and helpful.

Very nice hotel and an even nicer room !

One person rooms don't have any view (but personallly did not bother me too much)

Very nice hotel and an even nicer room ! Very comfortable rooms as well

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

The best hotel in Vienna

After my opinion everything was just perfect

It was the best hotel where we stay. The location it was near the station for tram, metro and the red line of hop on hop of bus.All staff was very polite, very helpful and I like to sent all my best wishes. The breakfest was excellent with many choices (we stay 6 nights and we can eat different types of meal in each day).The air con was perfect.I like the classical style of this hotel. The parking was easy to access.If you want to be spoiled, be sure that this hotel is the best and the right option.

Historic hotel with modern facilities - marriage made in heaven
    • Double Room with Courtyard View

The breakfasts were superb, copious and very varied. Breakfast staff exceptional. Reception friendly/receptive! Didn't eat dinner in restaurant for personal dietary reasons so can't comment. Bedroom very comfortable, a/c adequate and room quite soundproof. Would stay again without hesitation.H

Excellent hotel with good location.

The twin bedroom although being comfortable and clean was a bit on the small size.

Excellent hotel with good location. Good breakfast and choice. Very attentive and helpfull staff.

Amazing quality at low price

There wasn't really anything we didn't like about Hotel Stefanie.

I knew that Hotel Stefanie had good reviews, but I was not expecting this kind of service! We had booked two single rooms at €110 each, about the same as on most other hotels we stayed on during the same trip. But this was in a different league from what we were used to! We arrived by the overnight train from Switzerland early in the morning, and I had asked them ahead of time if we could store our luggage at the hotel during the day (the answer: of course). I was expecting some (hopefully locked) storage room behind the reception, as I have experienced other places, but it was not quite like that... When we came to the hotel, a man was standing in the street and asked us "are you staying here"? We said yes, and he immediately helped with getting our luggage inside. At the reception, we were informed that they would take care of our luggage and bring it to our rooms when they was ready. We then checked in and got a nice information package, including a map of Vienna. When we returned after a nice walk in Vienna (including that we actually got tickets for the evenings concert at the Musikverein from a seller standing just outside when we passed - I had not thought it was possible to get tickets there!), our rooms were ready and the luggage as promised was in place. The room was spacious and had a very good air condition/heating system with easy controls on the wall to let me set my own temperature in the room. I had a lovely nights sleep in a cool room that night. And the bathroom was very nice too. I think I could have fitted 10 people in the shower. Not very useful, but a nice feeling still. In the afternoon we ate the "Alt-Wiener Schmankerl-Reise" at the Hotel, a seven course meal with specialities from old Vienna, including a suprise (spoiler alert: it was a very nice booklet with the history of the hotel and the courses, including recipies - very nice!). The breakfast was also grand!

Elegance In Vienna

Made you feel like you were steeped in history of Vienna. Classic Old Town. Everything was classy including staff. Great breakfast. Lived the champagne to start the day.

A luxury stay at a very reasonable rate with a great breakfast included.

This is a historic, luxury hotel with lots of beautiful pieces of porcelain, furniture, paintings and other antique objects around the hotel - it also had a comfortable sitting room and a library! The staff were very helpful and knowledgeable. Breakfast was served in the beautiful restaurant and there was also an outside courtyard. The breakfast was superior to most included breakfasts with the range and quality offered.

Best hotel in Vienna! Great Location!
    • Double Room with Courtyard View

Very nice accommodations worth the extra money best breakfast great dinner service was great temperature in room perfect bathroom very nice quiet and great location highly recommend!

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Great location and beautiful building...but

Front desk staff were not welcoming. We were taking naps at 6:30 pm after a very long day of walking through the city. Woke up to a staff member walking in our room to ask if we needed our room cleaned. Our door was locked! Not appropriate at all to have someone enter a hotel guest's room that late in the evening with out calling first.

Location was wonderful for walking to tourist sites and restaurants

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Really good location, lovely hotel, helpful staff, nice bar...

Really good location, lovely hotel, helpful staff, nice bar to return for a nightcap (with some delicious Austrian wines), good breakfast. Certainly would recommend.

Not a bad location to the centre of Vienna, good transport...

Not a bad location to the centre of Vienna, good transport access via the tram system outside the hotel door. Hotel is full of culture, but could do with an upgrade, rooms are dated. Staff are very friendly.

I totally recommend this hotel; it exceeded my expectations.

Superb breakfast. Very kind and polite staff. Room are fairly elegant, clean and comfortable. If I visit Vienna again in the future, would certainly return to this hotel. It is also located pretty close to old town, in a perfectly walkable distance, close to underground stations and tram stops. For sure, one of the best hotels that I have visited.

One of the best restaurants in my view, breakfast buffet to die for ....

The staff running the restaurant area itself, not so friendly, so wouldn't bother to eat there. !! Not so helpful at all , so for me the only downside. But maybe they were having a bad day...

The staff are so very friendly and helpful at reception and concierge. Also at the breakfast staff are brilliant and the buffet is an experience in itself.

Wonderful
    • Double Room with Courtyard View

Good old fashioned service were the customer always comes first. Your gretted with smiling staff from breakfast right through untill bedtime. Beds were very comfortable.

I think it was the best what I could get close to Vienna center.

Cleaning ladies entered my room two times in the morning while I was in the bathroom. For such price room was a bit small and had a view to the car parking.

Staff was super-friendly and giving you a good mood. I loved that they have free luggage storage after the check out. Bathroom was big and clean.

Classic old hotel vibe, excellent reception staff, very nice...

Courtyard unusable because of the stench of cigarette smoke .

Classic old hotel vibe, excellent reception staff, very nice breakfast. I had a single room and it was surprisingly well laid out and quiet. Very close to the canal with excellent running and walking paths in both directions.

A perfect city break to soak up the history and culture for a few days.
    • Double Room with Courtyard View

We didn’t experience anything we would of changed.

We had one of our best experiences at Hotel Stephane.It had the best location you could ask for.Restaurants,shopping and the hop on hop off bus stop is just up the street.The river is a nice place to walk up at night.Vienna is a lovely safe city to walk about in day or night ,everyone is very friendly and helpful.

Fabulous Hotel

Old world charm. Near the old town first district. Just over the river so not so busy. Excellent breakfast with sparkling wine available. Superior rooms best bet as bigger. Fifth floor rooms are new with walk in shower. All the staff very efficient and Hotel Stefanie has an attractive bar where you can also eat or of course there is the restaurant and courtyard which is lovely. There are orchid plants everywhere. A great atmosphere.

Definitely Stefanie!

A minor point is, although a lovely restaurant, the menu was a bit limited

Traditional Austrian hotel with great staff just a few minutes walk from underground and trams. Superior rooms were quiet , spacious and very clean.

We did not spend a lot of time in the room. The hotel is in the 2nd district which made for convenie

It was unusually warm in Vienna last week and the room was not cool at all. Also you have to go to the bar to get ice otherwise they charge you for it, and one last thing. They advertise that they have money exchange and they don’t.

They assigned us a room that was already occupied and sent us a bottle of champagne to apologize for the mistake.

We feel so comfortable at Hotel Stefanie we wish we could live there!

We loved Hotel Stefanie and plan to return there. The beds are so nice, we now have got European sheets and pillows to feel as good at home. The breakfasts and breakfast room, the service and the staff have made our stays at Hotel Stefanie most delightful. The location is super. It's just across the Danube Canal from city center. That means the street is quiet and easy; yet it is only a quick walk to the hub of museusms, history and Viennese culture. There are also several restaurants and parks quite close, even a lovely Veganista's frozen "ice cream" shop.

Liked the atmosphere of the old hotel with antiques around

The only small but irritating thing was the absence of clothes hooks in bathroom which made us put clothes or towels on a sink or toilet bowl.

Perfect location, very nice breakfast on a terrace with good selection of meals and sparkling wine, fresh linen, welcoming stuff ready to help and a special atmosphere of the old hotel with antiques around.

I would highly recommend the Hotel Stefanie - it ticked all our boxes.

My shower was a bit weak but it was adequate - plenty of hot water.so a minor issue really. My friend and I had single rooms which were a bit characterless, however all our needs were catered for.

Super location. The staff are really helpful and courteous and there's a lovely feel to the hotel. It!s quiet and the decor is tasteful. You can tequest a free kettle/tea tray for your room which is great - mine was delivered very quickly.

Amazing “old school” hotel with authentic atmosphere.
    • Double Room with Courtyard View

Bathroom in the room not up to the standard of the hotel (old and poor quality materials, renovation needed)

Amazing “old school” hotel with authentic atmosphere. Great food and staff

Just the break I needed and the hotel was the icing on the cake.

There was nothing I didn't like.

The bed and room was bigger than I expected for a solo traveler. I really enjoyed the peacefulness of sitting the court yard with nice drink at the end of a days sight seeing.

nice comfortable with good breakfast

better facilities and the place could use a little renovation... (carpets etc...)

good breakfast, nice and kind staff, very nice ancient decoration, the location is good, just outside of the old historical city center

Good location, several grocery stores nearby.

Good location, several grocery stores nearby. Staffs are great and helpful. Breakfast is generally great. it would be much better if the breakfast menu is not the same every day though. (I spent a week there). Overall, I enjoy my stay.

Very nice hotel

The hotel is currently being renovated and most rooms are a little dated

Location is great with a walking distance to most landmarks; Staff made sure we had everything we needed; Breakfasts are really good and diverse; We got a very spacious, comfortable and light room. I wouldn’t recommend standard rooms as they seemed to be a little small and cosy. Overall, this is a very nice hotel and will be even better once the renovation is complete

a lovely experience.great city break

the location is perfect for a tourist. the staff were welcoming. no noise.just peaceful ,easy to relax. excellent décor.would recommend it highly.breakfast super.

A cozy hotel with an extraordinary character.

My bed was very small, but not necessarily uncomfortable. Again, this should be seen as a part of a unique character of this hotel, something that only few places can offer these days.

I liked the character of the hotel. Things that you cannot simply reproduce elsewhere. The man with the extraordinary mustage at the reception, attention to small details in the hotel's corridor...

Very impressed and happy enough to plan another stay!

I loved the hotel, and I will definitely stay there again next time I'm in Vienna. The history and beauty of the hotel were complimented by the fantastic breakfast and the professionalism of the staff. The location is incredibly convenient, just blocks from major U stops, the airport bus, and the historic center. I stayed in one of the "single bed" rooms, but it was very comfortable and the value was perfect!

Everything was excellent.

Two minor suggestions: 1/ propose some gluten-free bread for breakfast 2/ provide a small "body cream" sample in the room, something difficult to bring in a plane due to security regulations.

Everything was excellent. We had a very quiet and comfortable room. The breakfast set-up and staff was great. We hope to come back.

A great location with wonderful breakfasts
    • Double Room with Courtyard View

The toilet flush was broken and water kept running if you didn’t do it in a certain way. The bedroom was on the small side and a bit of a squeeze round the bed. The carpet looked like it needed a deep clean.

The gentleman on reception was super friendly and the breakfasts were amazing

Stylish place in the very heart of Vienna

Only limited menu in The Courtyard Restaurant before 6 pm.

Perfect location in the very heart of Vienna, most of attractions to be reached on foot, friendly and helpful staff, tasty breakfast, safe parking lot

Wonderful place to stay in vienna
    • Double Room with Courtyard View

Great stuff so nice and helpful! We celebrated our engagment and they made our stay unforgettable from the welcoming till we left the hotel, always with smile :)

A very pleasant stay

The hotel is very well situated close to public transport and within walking distance of the city center and main attractions. The bedroom was comfortable, clean and well-equipped. The staff were pleasant and very helpful. The buffet breakfast and restaurant were both excellent.

I had my bag stoled at the train of rail jet in VIENA.

They gave us rooms very far from the reception, the main entrance and restaurants. My husband and my mother have knees problems and can't walk so much. I didn't like the view from the second floor. We did't received any perks for genius guest.

The restaurant of the hotel is very elegant. The breakfast is delicious.

The room was a bit outdated. I expected the better quality. It would be nice to have bathrobes and slippers in the room. The bed had two single mattresses, instead of one double mattress. Thus, there was a gap between them. The gap was small, but we still could fill it.

The hotel has a great location. It is close to the historic center (15-20 mins by walk) and to the airport buses (10 mins, Vienna Airport Lines Val 2). There is a BILLA supermarket in 50 meters. The hotel interior is nice. There are some old furniture, dishes and watches in the lobby and corridors.

Our stay at Hotel Stefanie made our 6 day trip to Vienna just that little bit extra special.

Nothing springs to mind.

Hotel was traditional but with all the modern facilities: very elegant. Like stepping back in history. Loved all the paintings/antiques/artefacts in stairs/corridors and in particular in the dining room. Wide ranging selection of food/drinks at breakfast served by attentive staff in spacious large room. Perhaps if you had breakfast after 9.00am you might not like the wait but since we were in earlier not a problem for us. Hotel close to Danube canal(for boat trip bookings) and easy walk to Schwedenplatz for U Bahn etc. Also city centre and all the magnificent buildings not too far although those finding walking difficult may prefer to travel by U Bahn.

Fabulous hotel

There's nothing that I didn't like about this hotel.

Hotel Stefanie offers top class comfort and service in an 'old-worldly' atmosphere. The staff at reception were brilliant and in cosy bar area ( special mention to friendly and very helpful Zladan..not sure how to spell his name). It's one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in and it's in a very convenient location to city and sights, including St Stephens Cathedral . Well done!

A perfect location for visiting the beautiful city of Vienna.

The bedroom was above an open veranda outside the restaurant where people smoked. The smoke rose and when our windows were open it entered our bedroom which was unpleasant.

Central location only 10 minutes walk from the heart of the old city. Staff were very pleasant and helpful.

Perfect place in Vienna

The service and overall experience at this hotel was excellent and the location of it is unbeatable; CAT train from the airport to Wien Mitte train station was €12 and took 15 minutes; from there 4 stops on the underground takes you to a 5-7 minute walk to the hotel downtown; couldn’t be better. I’ll defin stay there again in the future.

Enjoyable, friendly I would recommend
    • Double Room with Courtyard View

The only criticism was that the bath plug didn’t work properly.

Hotel Stefanie completely met our expectations. The staff were friendly and always willing to help. All spoke English which made asking easy. The rooms were comfortable, clean and well equipped with a well stocked mini bar. Also in a good area to walk to the main attractions.

very good and i had a very good value for the price!

not located in the city center although it is about 15 mins walk from the center only; lining up for breakfast

very good customer service staff at the front desk and bell service; good spread of breakfast options; the room was very clean and tidy

Vienna was great, beautiful city and this was a great place to stay.
    • Double Room with Courtyard View

TV didn’t work but wasn’t a problem

The breakfast was lovely, room was warm and comfortable, nice size bathroom and staff were very helpful and friendly.

The bedroom was clean and very comfortable.

The bedroom was clean and very comfortable. Staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet and restaurant were excellent. The hotel is very well situated close to public transport and within walking-distance of the city centre. The cost of our stay was also very reasonable.

Luxurious hotel in a central location, and ideal for that special romantic occasion.
    • Double Room with Courtyard View

When arriving late for the breakfast buffet the busy resteraunt meant a 5 minute wait to be seated/ for a table.

The reception, consierge and resteraunt staff were ever so welcoming. The bed was ever so soft, large and welcoming after a days jaunt around Vienna' sights. Tram and bus stop within 50 metres of hotels front doors which was satisfyingly convenient.

A perfect stay!

Everything was good.

It was a beautiful hotel, nice room, the cleaning very good. The location is perfect and the staff really kind. The breakfast is delicious and with a great variaty (perfect).

Vienna rocks go visit and have a great time.

The dining area was rather warm.

The staff were very pleasant and friendly. Room was very clean with an excellent breakfast. Finally the hotel was about 200 yards from the city tour bus route which was very handy. We really enjoyed our stay in the Hotel Stefanie.

Could have stayed longer, we were sorry to leave.

Absolutely nothing to complain about.

Breakfast was excellent. All the staff were attentive and friendly. Location was great. We would definitely stay there again.

Excellent location, lovely old hotel and comfortable beds.
    • Double Room with Courtyard View

More choice on the menu.

Very nice hotel in a good location. Staff were helpful and friendly. The first room they showed us was very small but when I asked for another one, we were given a larger room straight away.

great stay in a lovely hotel close to city centre.

Excellent hotel with very friendly staff located close to city centre. Lovely breakfast. Rooms are very spacious and comfortable. Very good wifi.

Nothing, we loved Hotel Stefanie

Excellent old fashioned service, the hotel is lovely, secure car parking behind. Breakfast also excellent with champagne if you'd like, plenty of choice, both hot and cold, local viennese cakes, pastries.

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel . Good location ; friendly staff and very clean rooms.

The only thing I would have liked more was topping up the hair and body shampoo in the bathroom.

The room was neat and tidy; breakfast choices were excellent;Staff were very accommodating with any request ie. extra pillows and complementary coffee / tea tray in room before our arrival.

A hotel with a style and charm.

Nothing I can think of. One of the greatest value for the money I've ever got.

A hotel with a style and charm. The room was spaceous and comfortable with all needed facilities, and if it misses anything, don't hesitate to ask the room service for it. Outstanding breakfast. The location might be a bit distanced from the old city, but it's not a problem in Vienna as it's a pleasure to walk there. For those who prefer to use a transportation, a tram station is 3 minutes of walk and a metro station is within 10 minutes. You can get right to the Opera (which I highly recommend to visit) in like 15 minutes by tram. They have a secured parking, but the spots are limited, so you need to order it in advance (25 EUR per night)

Browse Hotel Stefanie traveller photo gallery