Reviews of Der Lärchenhof 5 stars

Lärchenweg 11, 6383 Erpfendorf, Austria

#1 of 3 hotels in Erpfendorf

9.8

Usually I d'ont criticize any place, but in this hotel I have a complain. When we arrive in the hotel there's a bottle of sparkling wine for salutation. In my first time in the hotel, when I was leaving, I tried to serve my wife with a glass and I was vorbitten. ok ,no problem. In this time, the second one, it happened again. It's ridiculous. I've paid almos 3 thousand euros for some days in the hotel with my family and when I tried to celebrate the stay with my wife an employee jumped in front of me and took me out the glass and said that that sparkling wine was 'just for welcome drink and not for leaving celebrations' (sic). Ridiculous!!! I d'ont know who defines this process, but it's a shame for so nice hotel.

Amazing hotel for resting and vacation time in Austria. Amazing place, pool, restaurant, sports, walks, beer, everything. That was my second time here and I've loved every moment.

• Junior Suite with Balcony

We had to leave unexpectedly a day earlier than planned and booked (for medical reasons), but the hotel charged the full amount anyway

Excellent service and facilities as well as beautiful mountain scenery set this hotel apart. One of the best we have stayed at

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

• Junior Suite with Balcony

The only thing we didn't like (but it turned to really major) - there is no air conditioning in the rooms, so during hot summer you should open balcony/windows at night, otherwise you cannot breath. But pillows and blankets are filled with polyester and we both really sensitive to it, polyester is not breathable at all, so we were not covered at night, with temperature around +14, and I got really sick with high temperature and sore throat. Also we had a smoking neighbor at the balcony nearby, that loved to smoke every evening and early morning, with all smoke coming to our windows. With all that said, we really suffered at nights and unfortunately we are not planning to visit this hotel again anytime soon :(

As a person who deeply loves flowers and dogs it was a real paradise for me to take a walks around, to sit in beautifully decorated sitting areas, or just watch and relax. The hotel is huge place, more like village, with everything you need or want including barbershop and clothes shop. The SPA is huge, very clean with good and interesting sauna activities and beautifully decorated as well. We took a Junior Suite and it was was big room with amazing mountain views and big balcony. The breakfast was really good with wide selection of everything. The dinner is ok, but if you do not have half-board, you can try some other options around. I was in love with small details, such as everyday newspaper (for us in English, thank you!), with small chocolates we found in our napkins, with staff smiles and friendliness, so generally it is really 5-star hotel!

• Studio with Balcony

This was our first stay in the hotel, "wow" can only be described as the best hotel you'll ever visit. People we spoke to go there year after year it's that good, we have booked to go back next year also. From checking in till the moment you leave they look after everything, pamper you in fact.The food is amazing and so much to choose from especially on Gala evening when people queued to photograph the food. We were only there for 3 nights although we tried we were unable to see and use all the facilities available there is just so much.

• Reviewed: 17 August 2016

• Studio with Balcony

Excellent facilities (tennis courts, spa&swimming pools, nearby golf course), very pleasant and helpfull staff, spacious rooms, spectacular mountain scenery. We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel

• Reviewed: 14 July 2016

• Junior Suite with Balcony

I liked everything.This was my second stay in that place and it was outstanding again

The Laerchenhof is one of the best hotels I know in Europe. It is excellent for spotrs, for wellness, for food, for hiking

Very welcoming staff. Superb food.

Smoking in the bar.

Superbly comfortable room.

• Studio with Balcony

Great breakfast selection. The server was very good

• Chalet Lärchenhof - Annex

We stayed in a chalet l, every time we asked for drinking water it took about 20 minutes

The Staff is very helpful, courteous & responsive

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

• Studio de Luxe Lärchenhof

Unexpected tradition and classic style. So much to do and see. Fantastic facilities with sublime cuisine.

• Suite with Terrace

Everything's

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

• Junior Suite with Balcony

Awesome from start to finish - one of the best I've stayed at and food was incredible

• Reviewed: 23 December 2016

• Studio with Balcony

They are constantly improving facilities. The hotel is luxurious. The staff are attentive.

• Reviewed: 15 August 2016

beds just ok (sinking..)

food and buffets excellent saunas, salt bath fitness / gym

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

• Junior Suite with Balcony

everything was first class, couldn't fault anything. Going back next year for summer and new year. the best hotel we have stayed in.

• Reviewed: 20 June 2016

everything

• Reviewed: 4 August 2015

Nothing major, everything was great - The gym was very warm, more ventilation or air conditioning would help.

This hotel helps to create a very relaxing holiday. The facilities and staff are great.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2015

Nothing at all!

Simply everything! We were on half board and the food was fantastic such a large choice. The daily events were great something different everyday. We had the same table each day so we also had the same server who was very pleasant and helpful. The reception staff were just as good. We had an Italian evening which was hosted outside with every food you could imagine.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2015

Very kind staff, we got upgraded room without additional cost. During staying in the hotel it was my birthday and I got very pleasant surprise from the hotel owners. It was unexpected and very nice. We may definitely recommend this hotel to everyone, looking for luxury, relaxing leisure

• Reviewed: 10 May 2016

Wonderful Alpen hotel. Amazing restaurant, pool, tennis courts, landscape and facilities.

• Reviewed: 10 April 2016

Coming home!

• Reviewed: 10 February 2016

The bad comfy!

• Reviewed: 17 October 2015

Nothing to dislike

A quality 5 star hotel and spa very relaxed atmosphere and fabulous staff

• Reviewed: 10 July 2015

Everything. Real class establishment. Very impressed with everything and everyone.

• Reviewed: 2 July 2015

every thing

• Reviewed: 2 June 2015

all perfect. One of the Best Hotel I have ever visited

There are also 12 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.