Reviews of Grand Hotel Wien 5 stars

#24 of 327 hotels in Vienna

Based on 2069 hotel reviews

9.7

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Wonderful stay in Austria's beautiful Capital City.
    • Exclusive Double or Twin Room

Maintenance in the room could have been better. Light bulbs not working, shower/bath drained very slowly. Hairdrier had to be replaced. Didn't get turndown service one night.

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was delightful. Breakfast was first class and the dinner venue was excellent. The bar was ideally located and welcoming, loved the live music in the background. Hotel location was ideal, close to transport links, Opera House was 5 min walk away, shops and restaurants within easy walking distance.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Perfect location for Vienna

Lobby bar often smelled of cigarette smoke and is not a particularly relaxing place as there is no physical separation from the reception area.

Excellent location, very good staff. Our room was large (60sqm) and very well appointed. Nice spa but no pool.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

I asked for a room suitable for people with disabilities.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I asked for a room suitable for people with disabilities. the room wasn’t, specially the bathroom didn’t have any supporting handles around the toilet seat

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Wonderful!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The cost of a gin and tonic at the bar, almost 18 euros!

We were upgraded to a junior suite, and it was wonderful and huge! The bathroom was bigger than the room we had at our next hotel. The linens on the bed and in the bath were wonderful. The hotel is in a great location to explore the city. We arranged a car service through the hotel to transport us from the airport to the hotel. It was nice to have a coffee maker in the room, something we did not have at our next three hotels in Austria.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

strange
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Warning for the next guests: they will supplementary charge 100 euros/night as a guarantee for no idea what and it is not mentioned anywhere in the description of the propriety on booking.com. So if you stay 10 days, for instance, 1000 euros more. Just let you know it.

The location.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

There was broken glass in the room which we suspect was due to a glass of Water being dropped on the floor by housekeeping which they then forgot to Clean up. As a result my brother cut his feet on broken glass! Really not what I expect from a 5 star hotel. Also we left some cakes for a special occasion which we brought all the way from malaysia. After we checked out we remembered we left it in the fridge. We then asked the reception if housekeeping found it and they said no. It sounds like housekeeping just threw it or kept it for themselves and then pretended to never find it!

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Perfect

I loved everything, just had a little problem checking in. thats all

the location was perfect for tourists. We arrived at 11 am , and the rooms were not ready because the check in time is 2 pm, just like every where else. but at 2 pm our room was not ready and they said the it wont be ready in like 1-2 hours. then they wanted to give me free drinks to make up for it but i said that i dont want the drinks , just want to get some rest in my room. After they saw how upset I was they offered my an upgrade from my original reservation. So it was all good. The hotel is really nice , I loved the breakfast and the location of the hotel.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

The "Grand" Grand hotel
    • Exclusive Double or Twin Room

One of the best places to stay in central Wien. Gorgeous and magnificent look on the outside and inside which makes it stand out. The golden hall and the opera house is right around the corner. The staff was very polite and helpful in check-in and help with luggage. Was lucky to get an upgrade to junior suite. The room is spacious with classic and unique decoration style. Bathroom is clean and tidy with a bathtub and toilet in a separate room. Good breakfast options with Asian food and steak/omelette which you can order. Price is reasonable compared to other 5 star hotels in the neighbourhood.

Fantastic!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Yes, the eggs were extra fluffy and delicious. In fact, the breakfast selections exceeded our needs and expectations. The towels were extra thick which was lovely. I loved the pillows. The staff was very friendly and the location is fantastic.

Walking distance to the major attractions and one bock from...
    • Exclusive Double or Twin Room

Walking distance to the major attractions and one bock from a Underground Station. Airport nonstop train is two Underground stops away and was amazingly easy to use. Got boarding passes and checked luggage at train station (CAT). Sooo easy and quick to airport.

Location, service, restaurants and amenities were great.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Bed and bedding left much to be desired. Tub had chips/ rust spots. Carpet in hallways looked dingy and dirty. Marriott was far better and less expensive. Did not like non-refundable reservations. We would have changed our reservation but hotel/Booking.com would not allow without penalty.

Location, service, restaurants and amenities were great. Beautiful old hotel- aesthetically pleasing. Color scheme, furniture, closets and amenities were very nice. Adjoining mall was appreciated, but didn’t stay open late evening.

Breakfast delicious.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Only a very few English TV channels. Frequent malfunction with keycards.

Breakfast delicious. Spacious, clean rooms. Very impressive and opulent public areas. Piano in the evening.

Lovely Hotel, positioned very well for the attractions in Vienna.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

When we arrived there was only one bathrobe in the room. When we placed towels, etc, in the wash, the bath mat, face cloths were not refreshed. The same happened with the bathrobe, therefore, this made us short on towels, etc. We did not use the breakfast facilities as we really did think these were far too expensive. SHAME!

You do not mention family members in your first question and this is applicable to me. I met up with my Grandson who had been travelling and finished his travels in Vienna where we both met. We both loved the classic style of The Grand Hotel. There were lots of lovely "touches" all around the Hotel. Our room was comfortable and, again, had many nice "touches".

The refined retro style is wonderful.

I have been visiting this hotel for years. Unfortunately, this time made me feel uncomfortable with the condition of the bed. The mattress is heavily depreciated - it just disturbed the quality of my sleep. I also registered a non-professional attitude from the staff on a number of issues.

The refined retro style is wonderful. Breakfast is also high.

I would highly recommend this hotel.
    • Exclusive Double or Twin Room

Food on main floor lounge was average but very expensive.

Loved this hotel. It is in the perfect location - all the main sites and shopping area are within easy walking distance. Staff were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble for them - The Concierge had excellent recommendations for dinner and made reservations for us and also obtained concert tickets for us. The room was lovely and very clean, and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast was excellent.

• Exclusive Double or Twin Room

Our flight was delayed 2 hours and no late checkout was allowed. We were 3 in the room with one extra bed with extra charge. Really really not comfortable. They should have more comfortable extra beds.

Good location Good breakfast options

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Nightmare and ghost staff
    • Exclusive Double or Twin Room

The staff was so rude and they deal with me and my family in very bad way they was really trouble and my kids was very Frittenden from the staff they were very aggressive and bad dealing with me I informed the embassy about them they were really very bad experience and nightmare.

Nothing at all

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Lovely breakfast the hotel is central to everything for...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

We were travelling as a group and we did ask for twin bed rooms which we were not allocated at the start but it did get sorted out. Although we had paid in advance they took a credit card as a security for all of the rooms and then took the money off the account which was not good for one of our party, as it took her a few days to get the money back into her account . Other than that our stay was very good.

Lovely breakfast the hotel is central to everything for sights and eating and staff very helpful about giving you information about things to do and how to get there.

Staff are not friendly... Although I booked 3 rooms for 30 nights (free cancelation) they refused to cancel one night only !! The reservation manager was rude and not helpful, no respect for guests .

Hotel was really well placed for all the museums and...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The only item which could have improved our stay was a pool in the spa, but we knew that when we booked.

Hotel was really well placed for all the museums and galleries. The room had lots of extras that go with a luxury hotel. The front of house staff were all extremely friendly and helpful.

It's a great hotel next time in Vienna will definitely stay there.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The view of our rooms was not good for the price we paid. We had actually no view, and made it feel dark.

The service, atmosphere, food and drinks with piano music were superb.

The location was perfect .
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I got a room on back side and the WiFi was not working

The location was perfect .. the WiFi was bad, the staff was very good , the view from my room was ..... , to reach the room from the elevator ... have to walk some distance

Great location and amazing breakfast.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

They can have more info and plans for tourists.

Very well located in Vienna. Lovely break fast. Luxury property. The front office manager Thomas is very helpful and responds the requests and issues very promptly.

Room service staff and booking
    • Exclusive Double or Twin Room

There is a reason for the “Do not disturb” sign. Staff should not disturb no matter what if the sign was on. During our stay, one of the staff members walked in on my daughter Without permission. She was in the bathroom and he didn’t hear her say to not come in, and he ignored the sign and walked in anyway. This is very unacceptable. Also, I booked for 2 rooms with single beds and a view, upon arrival, I was given different rooms with two single beds in each room and I had to wait until they found another room for me. I didn’t receive what I payed for. Also, there are many people from different countries staying at the hotel, so even the room service staff should know how to speak English. This is the simplest thing for a five star hotel.

The location was very nice. Also, the staff at the reception were very friendly, especially Mr.Thomas Koppiysch. He was very helpful and he tried to fulfill my expectations despite the booking problem.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Best facility and service!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The facility is amazing and staffs are so friendly and thoughtful, We can't thank the staffs enough for their kindness. We have stayed so many 5* hotels in the world, this is the best stay!

A pleasant stay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The room carpets..If they could be replaced..

The location is very good..close to shopping areas and points of attractions. The breakfast was very good as well and included many varieties. The Hotel room had the right size..

Great hospitality.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Towel quality poor. Carpet in hallway badly in need of replacement. Terribly stained and makes one apprehensive upon arrival as to the quality of the room.

Welcome was great. Spacious and comfortable room. A/C worked fine.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Impeccable service and staff.

The carpet in the room

Impeccable service and staff. Beautiful 5 star environment. Room very nice and big even though I had only a “normal” double room. Very special place to be. At 17 o’clock there has been a piano player at the piano-bar close to the hall where to chill out until 19.30.

just perfect
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

the only negative thing was that paying 100 euros for each night that we take while checking ou

This hotel exceeded our expectations, the location is too close to the shopping area , there is an access to a mall in the Hotel the level of cleanliness was fabulous that the housekeeping clean the room more than once per day, the staff were really friendly

They offer a good japanese cuisine.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I would like to drink a hot green tea. Unfortunately, there is a coffee maker but no a hot pot. Air conditon is not controled well, especially to moderate cool or stop cool.

They offer a good japanese cuisine. All the staff attitude is very fine, they make me at peace. I would like to stay again as the atmosphere is quite nice. I hope the hotel make improvemenns for air conditioning and pot.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Location is just on point so its closer to everywhere.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

SAFE safe safe ! As i am working in the same industry you have to change your locker safe. They robbed my wallet in the center of vienna so it was horrible that i coul not open my safe because my all cc were stolen so the maintenance guy had to drill it to open the safe. Please it is 2018 , for the sake of ur guests change your safe to new versions with pincodes. I was not very impressed about cleaning of the room because every day i was seeing hairs on the bathroom area. Apart of those issues, hotel and staff are pretty fine.

Location is just on point so its closer to everywhere. You can walk mostly everywhere in the center of Wien. Hotel has nice interior just the i found the TV is very small. It has shopping center entrace directly from the hotel so u will find it quiet nice. It is secure hotel.

A magnificent hotel in an excellent location.
    • Exclusive Double or Twin Room

Nothing. Perfect in every way but the bathroom scale was unfriendly ;)

A magnificent hotel in an excellent location. Staff was classy, efficient helpful and informed. Room was spectacular with extraordinary accessories. Like living in a palace room.

Tradition and Beauty
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I think the only disappointing thing in this incredible hotel was the breakfast.... really not a 5 stars one

For the rest... everything was perfect and beautiful!!!!!!!!

We were upgraded to a junior suite free of charge. Staff very friendly, helpful and prodessional

Can’t think of anything!

We ate breakfast out. Hotel breakfast not included in our rate and was expensive. However we ate in the hotel for lunch and twice for dinner it was excellent

It was quit close to the Platz so I consider it as a...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I would prefer if the hotel has a swimming pool

It was quit close to the Platz so I consider it as a strategic location as well as the design of the hotel and rooms

Fantastic Viennese Grand Hotel Experience
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Less amenities (no pool), but expected for such a historic hotel. It’s on the cheaper side, but I think you are getting more than you pay for.

If you’ve been dreaming about the “grand hotel” experience, this is a great value way of getting it. Service and attention to details were exceptional.

Needs more staff training
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The concierge was rude and dismissive on several occasion. Housekeeping completely skipped our room one evening and did a poor job other days. Breakfast service was very slow

Front desk staff was lovely as was the hotel itself

Hotel reflects the glory days of Vienna.

That we had to leave!

This is truly a Grand hotel. Spectacular exterior, lobby and our superior room with large marble bath were nicer than the photos show. Staff were friendly, genuinely helpful, and not snobby like some hotels of this class. Location was half a block from the beautiful Opera House and close to tram and subway stops. Couldn't have been better. We got a fantastic price too, although breakfast was not included.

It was an extraordinary experience.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel was absolutely wonderful and beautiful. The breakfast buffet was beyond expectation. Dinner was incredible. Would highly recommend the hotel to friends and family.

The location is really the best there is!
    • Exclusive Double or Twin Room

The location is really the best there is! walking distance to major attractions. The room was nice and clean, the staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast was also very good, in addition to the buffet, they have made to order dishes.

Stunningly beautiful hotel, gorgeous room, great location.

Nothing all fine

stunning hotel in great location. beautiful room. Lovely breakfast in gorgeous surroundings. (Not sure that this price would have included cooked option though - the price of which seemed expensive if we understood menu correctly). Friendly helpful and professional staff.

location great.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

cigarette smell in lobby only one bottle of water in room. other hotels leave a fresh bottle every night. mix up with beds- did not have twin beds in room with nice view of ringstrasse- i upgraded and spent extra for room but when i got there they only had a queen size bed with the nice view- it was a bit miss leading

location great. gormet grocery attached to hotel. very helpfull concierge.

A very enjoyable stay at a grand dame of a hotel.
    • Exclusive Double or Twin Room

Overpriced drinks in bar Insufficient tables at breakfast during 8-9 peak period The other guests constant use of phones. Why do they have to FaceTime at full volume. Do they ever look at those photos again?!

Good location for main attractions. Traditional furnishings, spacious accommodation Quiet given main road frontage Good selection of food at breakfast

The Grand Hotel in Vienna is an amazing hotel in an...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The Grand Hotel in Vienna is an amazing hotel in an excellent location close to the state opera. All of the staff were extremely helpful and polite and always had a smile on their face and were very friendly. The choice for hot and cold breakfast were the best I have seen in any hotel. We had dinner in the Grand Brasserie restaurant and also the UNKAI restaurant (Japanese restaurant) and both were flawless. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Beautiful, first class hotel with excellent location

Coffee was not replaced by housekeeping, but we called and it was brought to room

Bed and pillow very comfortable. Enjoyed cocktails near entrance and terrace. Front desk staff very helpful

The room and its decor and lighting.
    • Exclusive Double or Twin Room

The room and its decor and lighting. Plus we were 2 and they put together single beds which made a hole in the middle and it was also very uncomfortable. They are definately not a top notch hotel in my view from infrastructure point of view.

Amazing hotel, incredible staff, and the best shower...
    • Exclusive Double or Twin Room

Toilet paper was like sand paper, but the rest of the stay was so incredible, it didn't matter.

Amazing hotel, incredible staff, and the best shower I've ever had in a hotel.

Helpful staff, fantastic location, very nice rooms, good...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

It was cold in our room at the night time. On first night we didn't have a heater, we asked it for the second night and it was very useful.

Helpful staff, fantastic location, very nice rooms, good cuisine in room service.

We won't return or recommend your hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

We gave notice that we would be arriving by car and requested parking. However, when we arrived all roads were closed because of the Vienna Run for Life event, meaning we had to park 800m away and move our own bags. Surely, you could have e-mailed us to warn us to delay our arrival? Poor. When we arrived back in our room on our second day, there were no hand towels. I rang down for some. We went out again and returned 3.5 hours later - and there were still no hand towels. On the same day, the room opposite us left a used tray of food outside their room, and we left an iron and ironing board outside ours. The next morning all these items were still there. Poor

Cenral location - when you can get to it....

Great stay in a Grand place
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The lack of English language TV channels (non-news). There were 20-30 Arabic channels and many Russian channels, but except for news channels in English there were no other English language channels.

The staff were wonderful.

Comfortable rooms and well located hotel
    • Exclusive Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was average; spa facilities were inadequate; parking comes at a cost of EUR 35 per night.

Rooms were very spacious and comfortable; location was excellent.

mostly excellent but with some reservations
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

not happy with having to pay 100 euro per night as security. expensive hotel....could supply water as standard for each room

mostly satisfied. fabulous location. expensive hotel.

One of the greatest hotels I have ever stayed at.

One of the greatest hotels I have ever stayed at. I can not fault the room, cleanliness or service from the staff. I’ll be staying here next time I’m in Vienna without a doubt

A charm of the Belle Époque
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Although we mostly didn’t need the AC given the fine temperatures outside, I noticed that when switched on it is a bit loud for sleeping. Summertime visitors might wish to consider this.

This is an excellent hotel with its own charm a la Belle Époque. Everything was totally flawless during our stay. Very close to the state opera and other attractions of Vienna.

The hotel was wonderful!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Our first impression of the hotel was quite unpleasant due to the girl at the reception. I believe her name was Alina. The reception is the face of the hotel and the first welcome as a guest enters. She was not merely impolite but quite nasty and completely ruined our first day in Vienna and the high expectations we had of the hotel.

The hotel was wonderful! Great location, spacious, comfortable and super clean room. The breakfast staff were wonderful and so was the breakfast.

A wonderful hotel with excellent service!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

A wonderful hotel with excellent service! I did not ask the administrator's name for the reception, he was very polite and when I had problems with the card, he helped me to solve the problem! special thanks to him! breakfasts are fine, the staff is polite, cleaning is good. when I needed access to the Internet, the staff gave me an office with computers. The location is very convenient, the central street is five minutes walk from the hotel. I liked the hotel! I recommend to you!

I have been in Vienna for more than 30 times during last 8...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I have been in Vienna for more than 30 times during last 8 years, and have been in more than 20 different hotels, the Grand Hotel Wien is the Best hotel so far. Not only the location, but also most friendly reception and luxury room, I think I will come back.

I loved the location, the staff, and the room.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I guess the room operated on an energy-saving basis; once you switch the lights on, they all automatically turn off after around 40 minutes, including any electricity you're using for charging phones etc. This was a mild inconvenience to keep getting up to turn the electricity back on (mainly at night when I was in the room for any extended period of time).

I loved the location, the staff, and the room. This hotel was a life-saver, accepting my request last minute after an apartment company did not answer my requests for check-in later in the evening!

Fantastic hotel!
    • Exclusive Double or Twin Room

I had booked an Exclusive room but got what I think was an Superior room but in big size so it could fit a wheelchair. It was disapointing. It had just one nice chair to sit in. I asked in the reception if this really was an Exclusive room but they said it was. I had chosen an Exclusive room just so we both could sit and rest in it wich was impossible. They tried to change it but all the others where booked...

Fantastic hotel! I liked nearly everything. Very friendly staff. Nice restaurants and bar at the hotel. Close to most things. Good beds.

Perfection
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

This hotel was exceptional because they did everything right. There were all the toiletries you needed in the big bathroom, abundant towels, heated towel rack, bidet, scale and much marble. They gave me a beautiful room and were very kind. I appreciate this because as a single traveler, I don't often get treated well. The spa was great, sauna, steam room and relaxing area were wonderful, I used them every day. They gave wonderful robes and slippers. Rooms were made up twice a day. There was a coffee/tea maker in the room. The location was excellent allowing me to go to the opera several times.

Great locatoon and very neat
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

They charged me for high speed internet which I didn't purchase. After a discussion they took it off. The hotel browser seems to be confuzing when it comes to the wifi selection.

The location is excellent and room size is good.

i will not stay again
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

the small extra bed which was overpriced. not being possible to be replaced with bigger. some days the room and the bath stayed without cleaning the aircondition wouldn't stop all the night. I had to turn it off 4 times and it starts again. the minibar is like a heavy machine starting every half an hour bothering our sleep. the water while showering fills up and do not drain until minutes after the bath.

Luxury and history in one Hotel

All was great

Everything was great. The hotel was luxurious and historic.The location was fantastic. Just a few meters away from the Opera house and shopping streets with cafes and restaurants.

Like a dream you should try
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Nothing I advice every one visiting Vienna to stay in the Grand Hotel excellent service and excellent location heavenly

The hotel it self is very good, the building decoration the whole atmosphere The service is very good House keeping is very good toonone

Great time at Vienna

Shower at the room was to high to access which make it unsafe condition at bathroom with high risk for people to fall down, it needs to be risk assessed with probability and consequences.

Location was great Staff were very friendly and helpful Breakfast was one of the best that I had in Vienna Staff at breakfast were excellent smiley faces and make the royalty changes to your breakfast

staff, building and location make this property to be...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

a little exaggerated the amount that they hold on during your stay ... especially if you stay one week or more.

staff, building and location make this property to be exactly what you need for an excellent vacation. Great and comfy room.

Overall good but not great
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Room smaller than expected, some decor a little tired including carpets. Bar prices silly, e.g. Nearly 6 euro for fever tree tonic to go with gin!!!

Breakfast very good, piano playing in reception

The hotel was good but the front desk girl was so crowed...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel was good but the front desk girl was so crowed with us, first in the check in she authorize my credit card the full amount which was normal, but she ask also to charge 500€ more as deposed amount (it should be authorization but she totally charged that amount), which was not accepted and mess my budget that time, after that she gives us 2 star room in hotel 5 star, the mattress for that rom doesn’t reflect the quality for grand hotel, They changed later to real 5 star room with apologize and I was satisfied, still, wonder why that girl did all this things

We really liked everything.
    • Exclusive Double or Twin Room

We really liked everything. The level of comfort was stunning. The staff was super friendly and willing to help in any way. The room was totally quite, high class and super cozy. Highly recommended

OK stay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Air conditioner was not working properly. I had to ask housekeeping three times during five day stay. First night was too cold, second was ok, third was cool, fourth was hot. Then engineer gave up to fix it, and provided a heater which was ok. This was a surprise to us. I am not sure if we should stay there next time. Kunio

The location was excellent.

Very good location for exploring Vienna
    • Exclusive Double or Twin Room

Food and Ambiance in the Japanese Restaurant was good but not outstanding. Prices to high for what was offered.

Location, Concierge & Staff Amiability.

Very classy hotel.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Everything was good.But room’s can be update.

Very classy hotel.Location is perfect.! Room’s decoration’s little old but bed’s are confortable. Staff was very friendly.

Classy
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Location within walking distance to the museum, shops and restaurants. Enjoyed the live piano music. Lobby is stunning. A shout out to Sophia Maria at the front desk.

Short but pleasant.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The cigarettes smell from Kavalier Bar reaches to the Restaurant from the first floor and all over the main lobby...not cool!

The location, the breakfast and the atmosphere.

The delight hotel stay is more than the city

None at all.

I have travelled a lot in my lifetime, this hotel has one of the best customer service I have ever experienced especially for a European hotel. They are genuinely friendly, attentive and helpful in all areas of the hotel services. At check-in/out, at the lobby bar, at the restaurant, Concierge and even housekeeping. They really make us feel very good. The food at Ukai Japanese restaurant is great and super service again. Superb hotel team... the wonderful customer experience is the bigger difference to the grandeur of the hotel.

Browse Grand Hotel Wien traveller photo gallery