Reviews of Hotel Kunsthof 3 stars

#223 of 325 hotels in Vienna

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

+ friendly personel
    • Queen Room

- the only warm thing for breakfast was tea or coffee - no aircon - rooms need refurbishment

+ friendly personel + walking distance to the train station

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

• Small Double Room

its so dirty, i checked the minibar closet there is no small fridge but i found a almost empty red wine bottle, it means someone stayed there and the housekeeper didn't check at all, carpet so dusty full of spider web on the corners, no body soap toothpaste etc. no drinking bottled water free of charge you have to pay for it, room is not good to recommend

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Good hotel
    • Queen Room

I enjoyed getting coffee, but most hotels let you have some free coffee in the morning

The location was good, the facilities were very comfortable and its a good place to stay... I will be back

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Nice boutique hotel near Praterstern
    • Large Double or Twin Room

There could have been a luggage rack (I had to open my luggage on the floor). Also I don't like separate bed covers, but that's typical from Central Europe I guess. Breakfast was OK, maybe I'd add some croissants :-)

Good value for money, very close to Praterstern which is where I needed to be. Nice small hotel with kind staff. Spacious room, nice green courtyard.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Staff very helpful.
    • Queen Room

Room layout awkward. Bed small and cramped for 2 people up against wall. Not good shower in bath as could not stand up and shower properly.

Staff very helpful. Nice quirkey Layout downstairs. Honesty bar good and reasonably priced. Breakfast room nice.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Nice value for money
    • Small Double Room

The rooms were small, and it was way too hot with no air conditioning With that said we did take a small room and we did ask for a fan and they gave us one which helped a lot. Parking costs 14 euros

Supper friendly staff Great location

Good stay for few days.
    • Small Double Room

Our room (414) was quite old. Especially bathroom and room floor is in need of renovation. You expect more value for this price. This is the main reason for the rating we give because the rest was good as written above.

Beds were quite ok and location was close to metro station for an easy connection to city centre. Breakfast was good with also fresh fruits and vegetables. Friendly staff. Ask for the parking card (14 eur per day) when travelling by car.

Great location but probably not the best rooms in the world
    • Small Double Room

Where do I start? The room smelled of old worn socks the second we opened the door, the bed was particularly uncomfortable because although it should have been double one a bed side lamp was occupying a good portion of the headroom, therefore we had to switch our sleeping positions. The sheets seemed to have had better days, I wouldn't call them dirty but were not even close to fresh. There was no hotel parking, however you can park on the street granted you pay around 20 euro/day.

Among the good things I could name the breakfast and the location. The staff was nice as well but that's about it.

Cozy stylish place at nice location
    • Small Double Room

The room was really small for two people, althouh for this location and price it was worth it.

Nice location, comfortable bed and good shower. Beautiful inner yard available throughout the day and evening to sit with friends or with notebook! Wine glasses and dishes are available for those who want to chill there with friends, it was a nice surprise. Many beautiful works of art all around. Very cozy place, would come back definitely.

perfect as usual and all reservation wishes were fullfilled
    • Large Double or Twin Room

would be good to have the Internet Information on the room ( I knew it by heart, but mixed capital letters and needed to go to the Reception) .

room was reserved and prepared as wished ( 2 pillows) and everyhting else was ok. due to the fact that the room was to the backyard, I could sleep with open window ( fresh air) and hence no noise - so very comfortable; very personalized Hotel staff

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Great reception service
    • Economy Single Room

I had my window open for fresh air, and people were talking in the garden rather loudly well after midnight, so I couldn't sleep...

Great reception service

All the staff were really nice and helpful.
    • Small Double Room

The furnishing was little bit outdated.

All the staff were really nice and helpful. The was breakfast was good. U-bahn station is only 3 minutes by walk from the hotel.

Wonderful hotel team, very helpful.
    • Small Double Room

Wonderful hotel team, very helpful. Convenient location. Tasty breakfast. Nice and clean room. I would definitely recommend this place and would return in future

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Location was great - close to the metro station
    • Large Double or Twin Room

We stayed 2 nights and it was super hot in Vienna. Of course the hotel was not responsible for the weather conditions but at least they could have given us a fan to be able to sleep at night. We opened the windows but couldn’t sleep because of insects flying in as well as the noise of the tram (it felt like as if the tram was passing through the room). Closing the windows made the room like a hell as there was no air conditioning (we were aware of that) and no ventilation whatsover. The receptionists on both nights empathized with us but couldn’t do anything as all the quiet rooms on the opposite side of the main street were already occupied. At the check out we just wanted to let the manager know about our experience. Our purpose was merely to make him aware about the situation. He was very impolite, rude and unempathatic. He said, “I can’t do anything about it” in a very arrogant and super unprofessional tone. The hotel needs major renovations as admitted by one of the receptionists as well as professional training for the manager. In the meantime we will never make the mistake of staying at this hotel and we will never recommend our friends and the readers of this review to stay at this hotel.

Location was great - close to the metro station

The Breakfast is good and you can eat a lot of fruits in the...
    • Economy Single Room

I stayed three nights in the hotel. The first day, I found the light of my room was flashing and I told to the front desk. A girl come to my room and confirmed the situation but she told me that there was no others in the hotel that day so she could not fix the problem. She promised me that she will give me the refund of that day. So...I have to sit on the floor in my bathroom to use computer as the light of my room was out of use. The second night, they fixed the light but they left a lot of dust in my room...besides that, I can not use the lamp on my table that day. (The lamp on the table was out of use on the first day, either.) The last night, they cleaned the dust and fixed the desk lamp, but I still could not use the lamp in the morning when I leaving from the hotel. When I checked out, the front desk do not tell me anything about refund actively, and when I asked about the refund, he just give me 10 Euro and told me that was all... I spend 70 Euro per night and I could not use the light or lamp each night, but they just give me 10 Euro totally and if I do not ask them by myself, they will do nothing for me...that's too terrible. I will not go to this hotel again! Otherwise, if you need a quiet place to work or have a rest, it is not a good place for you. You can hear to voice from other rooms easily...

The Breakfast is good and you can eat a lot of fruits in the morning. The location is okay but you have to look carefully as you can not see any sign board on the wall from the street.

Would not recommend unless you plan to spend most of your time outside
    • Large Double or Twin Room

- no AC - no shower curtain - noisy surroundings - disturbing pictures - no mini bar - no TV signal - (some) staff unprepared for further questions (gave wrong info) - breakfast not enough options - rooms not soundproof (could hear the TV from another room)

- good location - wardrobe - hair dryer - good WIFI

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Recomend
    • Queen Room

Friendly stuff. Clean rooms. Good breakfast. We stayed on the last floor so the ceiling was with the angle. Unusual room with no door between the room and the bathroom. The hotel is not far from the metri although there are no good restaurants around

An excellent stay
    • Economy Single Room

The hotel is a bit hard to find, a more prominent sign would be useful

Breakfast was very good Staff were friendly There was a computer at the reception area to use to check emails, etc, I value this very highly Hotel is near to Praterstern OBB station (also trams and U Bahn)

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Fair enough staff very nice rooms bit small location great but court yard horrible with noise
    • Economy Single Room

I couldn't get proper sleep over people have breakfast in court yard at 7 am in morning noise terrible every body goes on holiday to get peaceful sleep that court yard should not be open for breakfast until 8.30am in morning they have restaurant beside court yard Patrick gaffney

Location was good

Location and price and staff
    • Small Double Room

No facility to handle the extreme summer. Could not even provide a fan, even when I was traveling with small child. The breakfast was mediocre. Not enough options.

Location and price and staff

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Nice, but not for many nights
    • Large Double or Twin Room

We did not liked the fact that they dont have window protection for bugs, we had to keep all windows closed and first night was really hot inside the room, no air conditioning, we asked for an electric fan, they brought us one in the room. The walls outside are full of plants and this bring insects to your room. The room is not as we expected for the 65€/night. Pretty clean but old furniture inside and the halls until the room looks like ‘60 s. It is good for 1 night stay, but not longer.

We liked the garden, nice place where to have breakfast or just to drink your coffe. The reception is nice also the guys from there, they have mini bar at the reception.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Best price/service offer I've found while travelling

For the night I was there - nothing to say

1. Breakfasts are really good. For the price they charge I had a great meal and was able to continue my journey which was awesome! 2. Location - very close to the railway station what means +30 mins and you are at the airport 3. The view from my room was to the square in the middle of the building and it's amazing. Though you are surrounded by walls - they are covered with grape and are so fresh & green 4. Room - Everything was clean and nice

The location is great.
    • Large Double or Twin Room

There was no kettle in the hotel room. You need to go to the reception to ask for hot water when you want to make a cup of tea.

The location is great. Easy access to the nearest train station.

Inconfortabile
    • Economy Single Room

The permanent noise of Walter linking and Air evacuation pipe vibrate in the wall. No View in the Windows , just an ugly ivery small nterior court. Never chiose the room 05 or 06

Easy accesa, quit, good breakfest

Pleasant lounge area and also a lovely courtyard where you...
    • Large Double or Twin Room

Location a little far from the centre although very close to a metro station with direct link to the airport and to the main railway station. Our room had no shower although some rooms might. No ait conditioning.

Pleasant lounge area and also a lovely courtyard where you can sit for breakfast or a drink (there’s a self service bar).

Excellent Hotel, Staff and Location.
    • Large Double or Twin Room

We would have liked Tea/Coffee making facilities in the Room.

Location of the hotel in terms of the Underground / Main Line Station. Very friendly staff throughout., breakfast for both Vegetarians / Non-Vegetarian was very good with wide variety of choices. The idea of "Honesty Bar" was excellent and reflected the general ethos of honesty in Vienna when using public transport which is cheaper and better then London Underground.

We will not return in this hotel.
    • Queen Room

The room was very small; there was not coffee or tea facilities inside the room (you have to go downstairs and order one and pay for it); there was not phone in the room so no way to contact the reception if you need anything; the television speaks only in german , if you do not speak german it is not for you; the breakfast was very plain and boring , no value for money, and the tables inside the outside space was not enough for the guests to sit there. The location is not good because it is close to the train and metro stations but you have to walk to reach the hotel in a very isolate area especially during the night or late evening. There are not close shops or amenities. The bath towels were stained and when we left them to be changed strangely also the next one were stained of make up (maybe they had been not changed). The interiors of the hotel are very obsolete and need to be refreshed soon.

The bed was comfortable, the shower was good.

Rest is good
    • Large Double or Twin Room

They dnt have Air condition and its hot but they provide a stand fan

Staff are frendly and also its near by main park n local transport and trainstation

home-coming to Praterstern
    • Large Double or Twin Room

Not having a room with windows to the court yard for the first time. Resulting in hearing the traffic from the main road. Not an issues during the night but can be a bit disturbing during the day when windows are open, if you are on the very noise-sensitive side like I am.

Haden't been there in a while - it was like coming home. This place has something special about it.

Quite. Good value for the price. Close to train station, easy access to the city.
    • Economy Single Room

No AC. Shower took me while to figure out.

Quiet. Good value for the price. Close to train stations, offering easy access to the city & country side.

Thank you the Staff were wonderful at this boutique hotel, comfort & quality
    • Small Double Room

Such a beautiful little courtyard, fantastic location... amazing breakfast and a comfortable bed... couldnt ask for anything more... but would consider upgrading to a larger room if there longer.

Big and stylish room with comfy bed, nice bathroom with...

No air conditioner.

Big and stylish room with comfy bed, nice bathroom with bathtub! Really good location, 4-5 mins to Praterstern station. Wi-Fi was fine and the staff were polite.

Ok
    • Small Double Room

Lack of air in room, no AC PS: broschures for sightseeing bus were outdated, hours didn't match (in case it helps others)

Clean, cozy, good bed, ok

Enjoyed it
    • Small Double Room

Decent hotel nicely located near the trains to/from airport and some 30min on foot to the opera and 15 min to the canal. Nice breakfast and friendly staff!

Loved my room looking over the courtyard, creeper tendrils...
    • Economy Single Room

The coffee (but see above). The pillow was unworthy of the name.

Loved my room looking over the courtyard, creeper tendrils outside my window. The breakfast is first class (apart from the coffee - but it was no worse than at most other hotels and better than some). The staff are delightful. This was my second stay and I'm looking forward to my third next month. It's a perfect location: three U-Bahn stops to the UN and a 20-minute walk to the centre of town.

Only positive is close to train station- would not stay here again
    • Queen Room

There is no enclosed shower, it is just a tub with a shower handle to hold yourself. We were not provided any shampoo, body wash, etc. Pillows were pretty non existent (just fluff). Our room was located next to a loud road. No fridge or phone included in the room. Some staff members were more knowledgeable than others in regards to food/atms located within close proximity to the hotel.

The breakfast staff and coffee were great

Good stay in Vienna
    • Queen Room

The staff was very friendly. The location was fine: a short walk from metro station, Prater park and the railway station. The room (attic) and the whole hotel was very cosy, it has an inner garden with climbing plants. And the breakfast was incredible!

According the expectation
    • Large Double or Twin Room

I hit three times lamp over the bed by my head. Small inside space for breakfast. We met bad period probably.

Good location, large room and bathroom. Good breakfast. Perfect service.

The terrace was amazing and the bed was really comfortable.
    • Small Double Room

The terrace was amazing and the bed was really comfortable. The location is good, you can reach the city center in 10 minutes by subway and the prater is just 5 minutes by walk

Excellent stay in Vienna
    • Large Double or Twin Room

Room was too hot, when we open the window than was too noisy.

Hotel was comfortable, staff very helpful, breakfast was excellent. Hotel is near to undergound, tramm station and train station. Hotel has nice courtyard, at night lit candels...

Good location close to good transport links.
    • Small Double Room

Room was a little small, although this was expected. No tea/coffee facilities.

Good location close to good transport links. Hotel was clean and tidy and staff were friendly and helpful. Able to leave luggage after checking out and pick it up later.

The location and breakfast made it worthwhile
    • Queen Room

The lack of a spare pillow, the one they gave was so worn out I had to use my towels as a pillow as well as the duvet!!!!

The breakfast is amazing, the best I’ve had in vienna. The location is good and the staff very helpful

Great choice inside and out - charming, arty hotel, great location for getting all around Vienna.
    • Small Twin Room

Although booking.com confirmed with me, the hotel didn't receive a confirmation. This happened to me again on this trip, in Amsterdam, and I believe it may be because I made the reservation just the day beforehand. And I didn't like the overly-perfumed soap/shampoo.

I loved this arty hotel, the staff, and the location. I spent 5 nights here and it felt like home. I especially appreciated the plentiful, comfortable sofas in the lobby, where I spent several hours working on my laptop and drinking coffees in the mornings.

Nice hotel if you are not too much pretentious
    • Queen Room

The smell in the room was kinda musty because of stuffy air. And the pillows were completely unfluffed. Breakfast was basic: some ham, bread, range of cheese, youghurt, jam and cereals. Nothing cooked, if you expect sausages and eggs for breakfast.

Good location, just 300 metres from the underground. The staff was friendly and smiley.

Really enjoyed our stay and would definitely come again!
    • Small Double Room

It would have been better if there was a bin in the bathroom as we are two young women travelling and this would have been beneficial. There were hygiene bags by the toilet, which was fantastic, but we needed a bin, to be honest. The bin in the bedroom could also be better because it was just a metal drum with a hole cut in it and there was no bin liner. This is absolutely the only thing we could recommend to be better because we loved the hotel and think the staff were brilliant! We would definitely stay here again and this is just one small suggestion.

The staff were absolutely brilliant and the service was excellent; they were friendly, helpful and I felt like we could go to them with any problems or questions about the area. We heard one staff members recommending somewhere local for a couple to eat and referred them to a map available at the reception. The staff called a taxi for us to get to the airport and were happy to hold our bags for us until the room was ready (we had arrived early). The room itself was clean and cosy and the bin was always emptied, the bed always tidied - can't complain at all! Very nice reception area to wait in and the location is absolutely amazing.

Reliable and good service to satisfy needs
    • Small Double Room

room 415 - some smell in the bath room at the begining - but after opening the door nearly disappeared. As no Limodor - advise to the cleaning lady to let the door open.

perfect as usual - quiet room as requested and 2 polsters as requested - breakfast very good Level - even it is all the time the same

A goodnight sleep! Comfy bed!
    • Large Double or Twin Room

Not in city center but still good connection and close enough.

Very confortable bed and spacious room with bath.Hotel was clean.Good location near train station and to the Prater amusement park.

The Kunsthof absolutely met the requirement.
    • Large Double or Twin Room

Beds extremely comfortable. All the basic comforts without what we see as superfluous price-raising items such as lavish toiletries, towelling gowns etc. Breakfasts great choice and eggs fresh and good.

The hotel was decent.
    • Economy Single Room

The room was small. The bathroom wasn't very clean. The walls are thin so you can hear the neighbours.

The hotel was decent. The staff was friendly. The WiFi was good.

Good alternative to the options available in Vienna
    • Queen Room

The pillows were too soft, I would have preferred more pillows or at least denser ones. The breakfast was too expensive. If it were more reasonable we would have eaten there.

The location was good, close to the train station. The hotel had unusual decor which we liked.

excellent and reliable as usual
    • Large Double or Twin Room

parking can be sometimes a challenge, when you arrive by car

as usual - top Performance; silent room, very large for 1 Person, super breakfast - Bonus Point is crispy bread and rolls in the morning, great tea selection,

Fantastic place on a budget, great breakfast and fast wifi. Would highly recommend.
    • Economy Single Room

Lovely staff who make you feel very welcome. The room was simple, but clean and perfectly suitable. The wifi was fast and easy to connect. The breakfast was really really good - with some terrific cold meats and great bread etc. The only hot food was the eggs, but this was no matter as the rest was terrific.

Great place, great staff, great breakfast. Not as modern and spotless as some other hotels.
    • Queen Room

Situated in an old building, it had a bit of a run-down feel. They countered this with some artistic touch, but I think a renovation wouldn't be unwelcome.

Absolutely phenomenal breakfast (I would rate it higher than 10 if possible), definitely worth the price. The staff was friendly and professional, spoke perfect English. Having a bathtub was a nice touch. The location was as excellent.

I booked my next stay before I left.
    • Queen Room

Lighting for reading in room could have been better, and there was no chair suitable for sitting at the desk.

Delightful staff, excellent breakfast, location perfect for work and for access to central Vienna.

Nice hotel in a good location.
    • Economy Single Room

Tea / coffee facilities in the room would have been nice. Though you can purchase drinks at the ‘honesty bar’ which is a nice touch.

Clean, comfortable hotel close to public transport so easy to get around. I would definitely stay here again.

Good hotel good value for money highly recommend
    • Economy Single Room

Good location great staff very nice hotel just 2 stop from the city centre the girls in the dining room allays make sure everything is full with drinks and clean Very smily

The hotel was clean.
    • Economy Single Room

The room was small. The area around the train station is not very pleasant in the evening.

The hotel was clean. The staff was very polite and friendly. Cold and hot drinks are available at the reception. The wifi was very good.

We were satisfied and can recommend the place with no problem as the pros predominate the cons.
    • Small Double Room

(Room 415) Bed for two did not have such a cozy mattress. Basically, if any of us moved during the night, the other one either moved as well as woke up. Ventilation in the bathroom/toilet was not good at all. Moreover, I would appreciate to have at least some TV channels in english (BBC, CNN etc.), as all of the options were just in German.

Extra friendly staff. Quite nice breakfast. Hotel is situated just a few minutes of walking from the nearest underground station. Great price, considering it being in Vienna.

Excellent budget hotel in an excellent location. Public transport is nearby (5 min walking).
    • Queen Room

Even if everything is very nice, it is still a budget hotel. Only issue I had was that as I was there on a rather cold day in Vienna, my room got colder than I liked in the evening. However, it was not dramatic and the overall impression od the hotel is good. I would definitely recommend it.

Staff was super nice. I had to leave before breakfast time, but they allowed me to have breakfast early. Location is excellent, very near a public transport station. Very clean.

We forgot a small bag of electronics at the hotel and only...
    • Queen Room

We checked out of the hotel crazy early (4am-ish) to catch our flight -- we were told someone would be at the desk but no one was there for several minutes (he had taken a break but didn't note it anywhere so the place was just empty). Note a big issue, but maybe worth noting

We forgot a small bag of electronics at the hotel and only realized once we got home - we called them right away and they were more than happy to mail it out. To us, that was going above and beyond and we were really happy to get everything back.

By accident my Son was not with us together, the front...

By accident my Son was not with us together, the front office were not able to update the reservation, due the fact I had used Booking. I had pay one guest more, this is the point I’m not happy at all.

Overall quality - average. Nice style - please get rid of the giant T-shirt at the entrance.
    • Queen Room

Put some parfume in the wardrobe.

The bed was comfy. Bedsheets were clean. Room pretty clean - odd smell in the room but we opened the window and it disappeared. Bathroom floor seemed to have some spots-probably water. Overall okay.

Very helpful staff, in particular Ronny that has been...
    • Small Double Room

Our first room was very small and old, luckily though we were able to change it to a more comfortable room on our last day, thanks to staff kindness

Very helpful staff, in particular Ronny that has been extremely kind Good breakfast Well placed, a few hundred meters from underground

The staff was very polite and helpful (we printed our...
    • Small Double Room

There was no refrigerator in the room but there was a self-service bar down stairs near the reception desk where you would write down what you take and then pay everything at checkout. The room was a bit cold because of the window not being isolated properly and we used the curtains to cover the window thus uncovering the radiator to heat the room a little more. These were in our opinion very small inconveniences that did not impact our stay.

The staff was very polite and helpful (we printed our boarding passes for our returning flight at the reception desk). The breakfast was great with lots of options to choose from (multiple types of cereal, cheeses and dry meats and salami, boiled eggs, milk, yogurt and juices). The coffee was great and was served in a small kettle that would be sufficient for one cups and a refill, the cappuccino was only served in one cup directly. There was also some delicious cake as a dessert.

Nice and easy accessible hotel 20 min by foot from Innerstadt

Room is a bit smaller than usual

Nice location, possible to park car in front of the hotel for free on weekend (you must find available place), fair price for what you get...Very good for short stay!

I like hotel, because it is clean, warm, staff is friendly...
    • Queen Room

I like hotel, because it is clean, warm, staff is friendly and helpful, rooms are big enough. Breakfast also is good. Hotel is close to metro and train stations.I would recommend this hotel to my friends!

Very good a perfectly located
    • Small Double Room

A bit overpriced, but for business trip perfect

Outstanding breakfast, huge variety of meals. Arrived at 9-30 and got a room by that time. Could also leave a luggage till the evening. Nice staff.

• Queen Room

We got a Queen room but it was nothing like it was described - no bathtub, no garden view. The room was too small and compact. The room service was useless they didn't clean it at all - just fixed the sheets and changed the towels. I have no clue how it has the rating for 8.3. I guess I will stop believing in booking.com ratings after this experience. I won't recommend this place to a friend and will definitely not visit it again.

The only good thing was they allowed us an early checkin

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

Warm and friendly staff and a good location.
    • Queen Room

The location was good--very close to train station. Excellent breakfast and a welcoming staff. The room was as advertised and we enjoyed staying here.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

Friendly staff, good location near public transport, nice...
    • Large Double or Twin Room

Shower head could not be attached to the wall. A shower curtain would also have been nice.

Friendly staff, good location near public transport, nice beds, good breakfast.

• Small Double Room

We reserved double or twin small room, we received twin small room, very different from the one in the pictures. the beds were one extension of the other, but you couldn't sleep in the bed near the windows because it was cold. We try to sleep booth in the same bed but it was a disaster, one of us felt out of the bed.

Average

The rooms (we booked 3 rooms) were old, 2 of them were not comfortable at all, no mini bar, no room service, not even a telephone in the room. Breakfast was ok, but could be improved.

The lobby was well decorated with a lot of art. The girls who served breakfast were very helpful and polite.

Good value for money - excellent location
    • Large Double or Twin Room

Very good location - easy access to public means of transportation - only 27 minutes to airport by train! Very nice staff - good breakfast, altogether: The hotel is to be recommended and I shall book again.

A travelers' trip to Vienna
    • Small Double Room

I was at the fourth floor and, unsurprisingly, the WiFi signal quality was terribly poor - nothing I have never seen before, but why nobody uses WiFi extenders is lost on me. I hope you like the pillows extra thin since that's what you are going to get in your room.

The thing I liked most about this place is the location: it's not super central but it's close enough to anything you may want to visit, even by walking. The room was L shaped and large, with a comfortable bathroom with a nice shower. I appreciated the service tidying up our room daily, and the staff was helpful with all the questions I had and spoke English perfectly. Overall it was a pleasurable experience!

Nice art hotel, good for a short stay.
    • Large Double or Twin Room

The hotel didn't have an iron available.

The location was good to get to the city. One could walk to Praterstern station which is well connected to both the airport and the city center. Public transport is reasonably priced in Vienna.

Browse Hotel Kunsthof traveller photo gallery