Reviews of H+ Hotel Salzburg 4 stars

Südtiroler Platz 13, Elisabeth-Vorstadt, 5020 Salzburg, Austria

#46 of 117 hotels in Salzburg

• Reviewed: 19 October 2018

Comfortable overnight stop by train station
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

If not included breakfast is expensive. Some noise from other guest rooms.

Great hotel right by the train station. Modern comfortable rooms. Could hear no noise from the outside. Great views from breakfast room.

• Reviewed: 19 October 2018

Happy with my stay.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Housekeeping of the room is rather disappointing. In room coffee cups which we had used were still left not wash when we came back at the end of the day. It has been like this through out my 4 days stay.We never encounter this kind of poor housekeeping service in any other hotels before. Sure a practice should be the morm for any hotel housekeeping service. Had voice my disappointment to the frontdesk during my check out.

The location which is very close to the main railway station and the excellent breakfast serve.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

Amazing hotel
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Amazing hotel .. good location .. friedly staff especially mr. Alla at front disc .. breakfast very good in quality and variety .. Thanks for hospitality

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Great location as it was ride in front of the train station.

No mini fridge in room.

Great location as it was ride in front of the train station. Close to lots of restaurants and shops. Clean room, nice bathroom and large variety in breakfast buffet.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Position is perfect.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Room size should be 17 SQ.M not as the room information said 24 SQ. M. This WRONG information should be change ASAP.

Position is perfect. Easy to anywhere. Room is clean. Breakfast is O. K.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Well located, clean and great breakfast
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Very close to the rail station and other facilities. Very clean. Helpful staff. Breakfast room has amazing views across the square and the food excellent and staff helpful

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Great stay and staff was impeccable.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The room didn't have a mini refrigerator, which would have been fine, but there's no ice machine either. Not the worst thing, but does come in handy.

Great stay and staff was impeccable. I was only given the option to select one or two people for the stay through Booking, but needed to add our daughter, in which I didn't have that option except in the "need" section. I added that information, but it must not have generated. Within five minutes of checking in and getting up to the room, a generous young lady came to add a bed and extras to the room. They made us feel welcomed and always spoke when we entered and exited the hotel. A mall is connected right next door which was very convenient. The train station is to the left, extremely convenient as well. It's a ghost town on Sunday, so a great day for sightseeing! Overall, we had a great time and enjoyed our stay.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Location right next to train station.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

No room service. No one to deliver sugar to the room, we were asked to go down to reception to get it. Small room.

Location right next to train station. Mostly pleasant staff.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

So close to the train station.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

It was too far to walk comfortably to old town, So we had to taxi everywhere.the price of the hotel made up for the cost of the taxis. Food wasn’t the easiest to find a good restaurant. I wish our room had had a good view but all we could see were building rooftops.

So close to the train station. Just outside and there it was. Easy to get a taxicab right in front of the hotel The hotel was very accommodating to us and helped us with where to eat. And we needed to do our laundry and they helped us know where to go for that.the breakfast was soooo good! Thank you thank you! It was also a great and beautiful view from the breakfast room.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Great facility, great breakfasts, perfect proximity to the train station, allruined by your employee
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The Staff when we arrived was very pleasant, helpful, checked us in and provided TWO KEYCARDS for entry into our room. Never mentioned we needed to pay for two of us eating breakfast which we would have paid immediately. Never thought it would be an issue. The Staff helped again our second night with ideas for restaurants, even printed menus in English and we went to one and it was wonderful. The only bad moments occurred when we were checking out, returning the two keycards. The person at the desk saw the two keycards and proclaimed "You only paid for one person eating breakfast!" My wife, as your records reflect, did book this hotel on line and inadvertently left only one person eating breakfast. She just spent five days in the hospital and we left Budapest the day after she was discharged. The employee demanded $17 Euros for me to eat two breakfasts and was not very diplomatic about it. As I told her, she ruined an excellent stay at the H+ Hotel. Why didn't the Staff tell us when we arrived we owed for a second person to eat breakfast? They gave us two keycards so they obviously knew there were two of us. I told the discompassionate employee that's poor service to inform us as we are returning the keycards. I was hoping when we looked at what my wife booked on line later that day that your employee missed the fact there were two of us as I was pretty mad after we got on the train. Very bad ending to a wonderful facility, great experience until the very last moment. I think if the Staff missed the fact we should have paid extra when we arrived, that would have been your problem. The extra payment should have happened right then and there. That would have been no problem. Attitude of the employee checking us out was upsetting. AT the least, this should be a training opportunity for all to make sure the employees catch the number eating breakfast when they arrive.

Close proximity to the train station, all we needed for the room and the breakfast area was superb. We were amazed at the size of the breakfast facility, the fabulous food offered and the unbelievable views of the mountains. We could see the exercise room with all the equipment so an amazing hotel.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

An excellent experience which I will gladly tell to all my friends. What a clean friendly good valu
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was really excellent and the staff super friendly. We complimented the staff on the service and also quality of food. The Hotel is superbly located beside Salzburg Railway station. I would recommend this hotel to anybody who visits Salzburg. There is a girl there called Stefani o reception. Brazilian I think- Superb. 10/ 10 for everthing.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Modern hotel, no differnt to other hotels. 15 minute walk to centre. helpful staff
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Didn't like walking back late in the evening. lot of people 'hanging' around in the square. No restaurants in area - need to eat in centre

Waiting staff at breakfast were very helpful. lots of food to choose from.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Train and bus stations are at your door steps
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

We stayed 4 nights which one of them cleaner didnt put towels for us and another knock on door at 3pm to clean the room.

Train and bus stations are at your door steps

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

A good hotel in Salzburg
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Hotel located just next to train station and bus stop, super convenience, cyber design and unfortunately we have no time to enjoy other factuality there. The breakfast is super. But if you want to eat local food, then don’t trust the recommendation from the staffs there, they generally will recommend somewhere where are linked to their group which are clearly printed on given city map there. It is high recommend to search by your own while city tour.

A good hotel in Salzburg

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

A fantastic stay in the centre of Salzburg
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The room was amazingly comfortable, with big fluffy beds and a gorgeous bathroom. The view was stunning, I could see the mountains and the fortress over the other buildings. The breakfast was delicious, huge, varied, and fresh. I stayed in a lot of places on this trip, and this had hands down the best breakfast. The staff went out of their way to make sure I was having a great stay, and I'm just a nobody so it was a nice gesture. It's barely a minutes walk from the HBF main entrance, but it's so quiet you'd never even realise.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Good location for travelers looking for for transit hotel
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Wi Fi didn’t work in the morning / evening.

Good location with 3 mins walk from Salzburg Main Station. Very difficult finding restaurants near by for dinner except fast food shops

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Convenient and comfortable stop over
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

If breakfast is not included it is an expensive add on.

Comfortable modern hotel next to train station. Quiet rooms. Large bed. Good air conditioning. Lovely breakfast room on the top floor with city and mountain views.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Very nice hotel with best location.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Nothing really. I'll stay here if I come back to Salzburg.

Very nice hotel with best location. It sit next to the main station, so you can go anywhere with train or bus. Staff is very nice and helpful. Hotel is new and facilities are in very good condition. Room is very good and spacious. There are a good number of choices for breakfast also and it worth it. There is supermarket next to the hotel, also the fast food and coffee.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Good hotel with great location.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Someone knocked at my door at night and when I got up I saw him leaving...Hope he was just knocking at the wrong door!

The room was super tidy, the bathroom was very comfortable. Location was perfect, just outside the train station and 1 min walk to the bus station to Konigsee! There was a supermarket and a post office in the train station so everything was convenient. Breakfast was great too.

Comfortable, clean, nice location for a traveler.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

I have had a lot better breakfasts. The buffet did not show a lot of effort or maintenance. Meats and cheeses looked old, not much fresh fruit, eggs were not cooked well. The overall attention to detail was lacking.

Comfortable, clean, nice location for a traveler. Pleasant check in staff. Quite new, so facility is updated. No Austrian character, just a comfortable place for a night or two. Very nice to have the train station so close.

Located just in front of the main bus station and train...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Receptionist treated me rudely. Strange rules of not providing extra room keys. Breakfast have poor selection, and it is not vegan friendly and not gluten-free friendly.

Located just in front of the main bus station and train station. Nice clean rooms. Comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Everything was spot on, however we didn't like the...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Everything was spot on, however we didn't like the smoking area in the car park. The smoke and noise at night rose to the upper level rooms. It would be better if this was banned.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

The location was just steps out of the bahnhof.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

If the hotel has a bus brochure so we would have known the bus routes when we first got there. We ended up walking quite a bit the first evening until we learned the bus the next day.

The location was just steps out of the bahnhof. However, the rooms were soundproof so I couldn't hear any noise from outside so that was great. It was also located steps from a Hop On Hop Off bus stop and a main bus interchange. This make it very easy to get around town with public transportation. I went with my elderly mother and that was a life saver.

This hotel was perfect for a 1 night stay in Salzburg
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Excellent location across from the train station and within walking distance of the centre of Salzburg. The hotel kept my luggage until late in the evening after checkout which allowed me to explore Salzburg before getting on the train again. I loved the fitness room.

Very conveniently located right next to the train station.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

A bit expensive considering the hotel is basic and nothing fancy.

Very conveniently located right next to the train station. Comfortable and clean overall, staff were friendly and helpful about things to do in the city.

Excellent breakfast.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Rooms are good value but a bit tiny!

Excellent breakfast. Gym with great urban views! There was also a good Sauna which is always talking to travellers from Finland! Garage parking for mortorcycles :]

• Comfort Double or Twin Room

Next to Salzburg central train station. Has 2 Spar supermarkets near by, accessible through underground parking. Plenty of restaurants near by. Clean and modern

Right choice
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The only thing missing was a kettle which wasn't a big deal because the hotel is right next to a shopping center.

It is located in a central location, main train station, a shopping center and in a walking distant to the old city center. Although it is in a main square, it was very quiet thanks to German/Austrian practice of closing stores at comparatively early hours. The personnel was great, room and bed was spacious and comfortable. The hotel in general very clean. It is quite cheap also considering its offering.

Hotel is next to the train station which was perfect for us.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Not a fan of having twin beds pushed together but this seems to be common in Europe.

Hotel is next to the train station which was perfect for us. Only 15/20 minute walk to the old town too. The room was nice and clean and the breakfast was good.

Nice stay
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

When we first asked for a parking discount we were told that we could have such a discount (9 Euro). Later on an unfriendly lady at the front desk told us that they had no discounts any more......but when we checked out there was a very nice guy who provided us with the discount ticket in the end.

Location is very good, 15 minutes walk to the city center. Partially helpful staff. Functional and modern room. Everything was clean.

Friendly staff and spacious rooms
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

I arrived with a fractured foot (but thought it was only strained) and I was provided with tea towels, plenty of ice and also 2 additional pillows to keep my foot elevated. The staff was very friendly and helpful. As I spent a lot of time in the room due to my injury, I can say the room was very comftable, spacious and clean.

Modern and clean.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

20 minute walk to main town centre. No hot drink making facilities in the room.

Modern and clean. Liked having stand alone shower. Breakfast buffet good.

Modern Hotel close to Station
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Small bar but beer on tap.

Clean and modern hotel close to transport hub and train station, a 15 minute walk to the old town. Staff courteous and helpful.

The hotel is located adjacent to Salzburg Hbf, ideal if...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

I was allocated a disabled room, not quite sure why as I'm not disabled, but as it was only for one night not worth making a fuss about. There was no hand wash dispenser near the hand basin, only in the shower.

The hotel is located adjacent to Salzburg Hbf, ideal if travelling by rail, but some distance from the Aldstadt. Excellent buffet breakfast in the 6th floor restaurant. Bus to airport also just a few steps from the hotel.

Close to train station and a supermarket.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Wifi very slow and sometimes even disconnected. I tried but could not Not manually change air conditioning temperature.

Close to train station and a supermarket. Clean and modern.

Location is the only good thing
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

At arrival I met with a bad behavior At the reception. I showed her my booking confirmation, she replied “what do you want?” . I said a room. She said “go and come back three “. It was 14.15 hrs, so I went back at three and met with nice man Aladin, I told him thr story and he apologized. Some staff are good but that lady is very bad and damaging the image of the hotel. WiFi is very week and the room is small. My booking confirmation says that the room includes a refrigerator and a kettle, but that is rong. When I showed it to the person in charge, Fatima Zehra, she said it is a mistake from Booking. Com . I wonder why there is miss communication between the hotel and Booking. Com?. I chose this hotel because of a number of facilities but I was disappointed when discovered nothing was right. This is mess leading. I need an answer from Booking. Com

Location is the only good thing

The breakfast was excellent as was the location.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

It would be better if the hotel had an evening restaurant not just for breakfast and that the bar in the restaurant could be used in the evening.

The breakfast was excellent as was the location.

Super
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Hard to mention negatives, some noises from the other hotel guests.

Bed was big and comfy, good Breakfast, nice and clean rooms, fast WIFI in the room, hotel is very zentral located.

Room is very comfortable.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

There are few hairs on our bed sheet, probably from the previous guest? They change it after we request but no apologize.

Room is very comfortable. Location really good.

Great place to stay.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Need English TV channels not just news. Having loudspeaker message after 10pm when in bed. Couldn't understand as not in English so was scary.

Bad experience with H+hotel
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The staff is not helpful and is always busy with themselves. No information provided about the city, location upon check in likewise other hotels.

Cabs which are parked outside the hotel.

Only a few steps from the train station.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

We were promised a honeymoon room and this was arranged prior to arrival. When we checked in we found we didn’t in fact have this room. I went didn’t go speak to them and was told it was too late for today but if we could be out of our room by 10am the next day they would organise. The next day we changed our plans and made sure we were out of our room on time. Upon arrival back at 3pm nothing had been done. Secondly, Although the room was a good size it was very minimal. Not even a mini fridge. Breakfast was 13€ which I find too much.

Only a few steps from the train station.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

The reception people were very pleasant and helpful.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Charged for breakfast was made for 2 people even though only 1 person checked in and out. No problem with refund 24 hours later. Unable to use the "rain" shower alternative hand held shower.

The reception people were very pleasant and helpful. Made 2 requests before I traveled and both were honoured.

Quite standard, not a good value for money.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Shower facilities look modern but not really user friendly. Tap water always hot, you needa run it for about a minute then cold water would run. The room is warm even the air conditioner is on. The room is so crowded with shelves and furnitures, leaving almost no space for opening two suitcases.

Location is good, right next to the train station. Staff are friendly.

Excellent!
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Sauna / gym could each have earlier opening hours

V friendly staff member greeted us, good sized room, nice decor, good to have sauna facility, excellent location

Poor experience. Will not recommend.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The hotel is near the main train station but far from old city. The room was very small and uncomfortable. No facilities in the room. Breakfast was OK, but not great. Too expensive for the quality of hotel and service.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

The location was great.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

A/C should work better....it was very warm inside the room. You are not allowed to open the windows.

The location was great. It's very very easy to connect with anywhere you want to go. It's just a minute away.

Good location, few seconds away from Salzburg main station...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The room wasn't clean perfectly, the cleaner left the old bedsheet in room after changing them, it wasn't good to see when you come in room after a very long day. And no tea/coffee facilities in room.

Good location, few seconds away from Salzburg main station and taxi just outside of hotel.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Super clean
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

There is no food in the hotel except for breakfast! There is no restaurant in the area so if you get hungry you can only eat McDonalds or similar There is no coffee/tea in the room. There is no kettle or cup either! You have to pay 3.7 euros to the reception and buy tea or coffee! There is no mini bar and no fridge in the room. Hotel is actually 3 stars not 4 stars

Super clean Newly renovated Just next to Salzburg Hbf. so if you go to that main train station you can walk to the hotel Buses to old town, Hellbrunn Palace etc depart from the same place

I will return to this place!
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

This hotel is well located if you don’t mind walking to the old town district. The rooms are super clean and fresh looking and it is very quiet. Good night’s sleep guaranteed!

Kind staff, fun hotel but small rooms
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The rooms are super tiny for the price. Salzburg in August is expensive so if you are looking for a deal this may be it.

Great location however rooms are very tight. Having said that the staff are very accommodating. I had a two year old and they were kind enough to give extra towels, refrigerate his baby food, and heat it for me when needed. Their breakfast buffet is not bad too with nice views. They have a gym and small spa which was pretty nice although I never used it.

Not a 4 stars stay
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Mattress was very bad, I ended with locked muscles and couldn't walk. The breakfast is not up to a 4 stars hotel

Location just in front of the train station despite the drunk and beggars around

Rooms were super comfortable and location rigg t next to the...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Rooms were super comfortable and location rigg t next to the station is really convenient. Breakfast was fantastic vale. Save 4 euros and purchase it the nig by t before

• Comfort Double or Twin Room

The bar is one the lobby wich is small one. The staffs never smilles .

Just next to main train station and bus station . Mall next door . 24 hours grocery store in train station where u can buy food and drinks anytime.

Excellant location.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Fire alarm in the early morning. Don't know there is a fire or not, but firemen came and hotel closed. Still can check out as I had paid everything beforehand and had to catch the train in early morning. Otherwise , computer stop and nothing can be done

Excellant location. Just beside the main train station and the bus stop. Helpful staff.

Extremely disappointing services
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The hotel is very conveniently located next to the train station. However the quality of service and staffs were extremely disappointing. Firstly we asked for help on the safe which wasn’t working. A staff came, had a look and said ‘wait a minute’ but never came back! On the second night, we returned hotel and found the used towels had been taken away but not replaced by clean ones. We called and a staff came with only 2 towels although there supposed to be 5 in total so we had to call again! No apology were given, the reception was unhelpful and extremely inpatient in answering our queries or providing any explanation. We were frustrated to understand what made it so difficult to provide the service up to a minimum standard. Won’t recommend this if you have an expectation on hotel services.

Very convenient location, especially if traveling by train.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

I do not like a double bed made from two twin mattresses pushed together. They inevitably come apart while sleeping. I also do not like having to use two small twin duvets instead of one large blanket or duvet. I asked, but they refused to provide me a larger blanket.

Hotel is very short walking distance from all trains, buses, and taxis. If you want to easily get downtown, or hike and explore outside of town, this is very convenient. Get the Salzburg card at the lobby. It pays for itself easily.

Location was fantastic right next to main train station...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Air conditioning would not get cool enough against a hot summer

Location was fantastic right next to main train station & bus station. Supermarket & eating options very close also.

Excellent location with basic facilities.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The WIFI is not stable. The hotel is understaffed. Housekeepers start vacuum cleaning early morning. A staff at the reception cannot understand English well and needs a colleague to do instant interpretation.

The location is excellent and very convenient. Just next to the main train station and the bus station. Two supermarkets, post office, tourism information office, etc, are nearby.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Reserved parking places under the hotel, decent location, by...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Rooms a bit small for the price. Air conditioning wasn’t great (it has been the hottest summer on record though)

Reserved parking places under the hotel, decent location, by the station and 15 min walk to the old town. Staff were good, sorted our extra bed and checked A/C and supplied fan very quickly. Smooth check in and out. Felt very secure.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

AC was not working and did not get any help of staff or...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

AC was not working and did not get any help of staff or apology if there is a problem with AC they have to reciprocate with something In return but no response from staff would not recommend

Great, modern hotel with an excellent breakfast and convenient location for exploring Salzburg.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Our only complaint was the room temperature. The day we arrived the room was cool and we slept great, but the next few nights it stayed hot. We weren't sure if this was due to the extreme heat outside and the air conditioner not being able to keep up or if the ac unit needs maintenance.

The breakfast was excellent!! The location is both convenient for the train station as well as getting to the city sights. The room are comfy and clean and the staff is helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Next to train station and modern hotel
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

There was confusion when checking out. When I checked in, I was told everything was fully paid. However when checking out I was told I still owed part of the fee. There was confusion between the staff and I for a few minutes until it finally got resolved.

Location literally next the the Train station which is great when you have luggage. Hotel is very modern and has descent air con.

Good location, clean and comfortable beds
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Aircondition A/C didn’t work. Given it was a hot summer day the broken A/C didn’t allow us to sleep well.

Good location, clean and comfortable beds

Trip to Salzburg
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

There was nothing we didn't like at this hotel, but breakfast in the price would be good.

Excellent Hotel - Staff couldn't do enough for you, good location next to train station. Would definitely stay there again.

Great and it was just what we needed.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Nice view from the breakfast room. Good connection with trainstation and city center. Clean room and bathroom. All we needed. Great candy at the reception desk. Friendly staff and good facilities. Superb!

Horrible experience!!
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The air conditioning system broke down and the rooms became over heated. The floor of the bathroom became uncomfortably hot to step on...I guess this was due to the cooling system failure. Hot air was pumping into the rooms, which made it difficult to breathe. The windows could only be tilted and opened a crack because they are locked for security reasons. When we called down to the front desk, they informed us that the technician was on holidays. I really can't believe that there is only one technician to be found in Salzburg. This all happened during a heatwave. The cherry on top was the fire alarm going off at 6:00am, due to the building over heating. Everyone was forced to evacuate the hotel. The staff did not seem to feel bad about what happened or apologetic. I have MS, which is why it is important to have air conditioning at the hotels I stay at. This negative experience made me feel really ill during my visit in Salzburg.

The location was good and parking was available.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Great all rounder
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The 'spa' facilities had bad times.. and you could not access all facilities but the sauna

Great location, modern rooms with comfort beds and great staff.

A modern, clean and friendly hotel at the doorstep of Salzburg trains and city bus system
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

We were looking for quick access to the buses to the city and the train station for an evening train. The hotel is a 1 min walk to both. The H+ was very clean and the staff was quite friendly and helpful. We walked to a good mall within 5 minutes. The train station square outside gets your normal transport hub activity but we felt perfectly safe at all times. They kept our bags for 8 hrs after checkout.

Excellent location! Train station, supermarket, food outlets and a mall is just next to the hotel

Nil

The location was excellent and just next to the train station, including 2 supermarkets, a mall and many food outlets. The staffs are helpful. The bed is comfortable and has the necessary amenities. I will stay here again next time :)

Excellent location! Train station, many food options, supermarket next to hotel. Love it!

Nil

Very good
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Not cheap - but it's good

Very quiet and comfortable room - quiet even in close proximity to the train station, so excellent soundproofing. Breakfast was good and excellent location near the station

Perfect place to stay in salzburg
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

I wish I had stayed for more than 2 nights.

Everything ... Staff was really kind Breakfast was awesome Room was very clean Position was perfect 10 out of 10

Frustrated
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The staff was very very unhelpful (may be part time helpers), who can only say no or don't know whatever you ask. Visitors first time in a new city need helping person in hotel counter. Not just do the check in business.

The good location next to train station (But, U pay heavily just for it)

nice, conveniently located clean hotel-no frills
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

although we had a kettle there was no coffee or tea, 2 people but one chair. no drawers, no refrigerator tiny closet. bare bones but modern. no restaurant on site but many in the plaza outside, none for a higher quality meal.

breakfast was reasonable and very tasty. many choices. comfortable bed, very clean room. excellent accessible shower. quiet even tho it was on main train station plaza. lots of transportation at door including taxis and 20 min walk to old town.

Browse H+ Hotel Salzburg traveller photo gallery