Reviews of Hilton Vienna 5 stars

Am Stadtpark 1, 03. Landstraße, 1030 Vienna, Austria

#244 of 316 hotels in Vienna

5.3

I think I will look for another hotel next time

Some of the staff are rude and you need to follow up on your requests to get what you want. They don’t respond quickly to your orders and they also charged me for some stuff in the minibar although I haven’t used any and they have emptied my mini bar. Bad wifii especially in the rooms where it is unavailable most of the times. The curtains can enter beam lights to the room. The toilet paper is not soft and it is made of receycled items which cause allergy and redness.

He location is okay

For the first time solo travelers, it is much easier to have such help.
    • Executive Double Room with Access to Executive Lounge

No free WiFi at room

I changed hotel after I fell off the staircase at the first hotel. I did not know where to go for treatment. The staff at Hilton go all the way out to help me get ambulance, medication. They cared about me! I love it. Not to mention it is conveniently located next to airport express, and lots of trains so I can travel around with my injured foot when I come out of hospital.

If I knew about the internet pricing, I would book something else.
    • Penthouse Suite with Access to Executive Lounge

Internet is paid daily, in this day and age, its not normal. The hallways are old and so is the furniture in the hotel.

The view from the penthouse was great.

Excellent location and good rooms, quite close to prominent attractions! Great breakfast.
    • Standard Twin Room

Almost non stop conferences at the venue, making it quite busy at all times (very decent crowd, so no issues of discomfort etc) Any delivery to the room is chargeable.... we wanted a plate and knife for fruits which was( I think) 6 Euros to be sent to the room! This is quite different to any other experience we have had! Quite strange, I think at least 1 or 2 deliveries daily should be free, and subsequently chargeable based on the nature of the request. Wifi hardly worked, and we had to use our own data 99% of the time. View from the rooms was not good, and the same rooms (few rooms with better view only, not better rooms) were much costlier.

Location is excellent, not far from the main attractions there. Lots of shopping and malls etc. and food places all around the hotel. Excellent breakfast including fresh fruits, pancakes and waffles! really enjoyable with very courteous service with smiles! good basic spa (steam and sauna) and gym. No pool (probably due to weather conditions) Very helpful team at the reception, Ms. Jessica was particularly helpful and made everything convenient for us. Although a late check out was not really possible (about 2 hours permitted), we were permitted to use the bath and wash up at the Spa after check out which was very helpful.

Comfortable stay, good value for money, will go back.
    • Corner Double Room

Bathroom little small, but on the flip side has a bathtub. Fitness center also small but has all the basics.

Perfect location, right off the airport express and walking distance to landmarks, shopping, and restaurants. Corner room is big and has excellent views.

The parking is very very expensive once you park you have to...

The parking is very very expensive once you park you have to pay € 34 when you leave. They should charge per hour because sometimes you need to stay in the hotel for few minutes or one hour and then leave. Actually I didn’t do this because I was afraid they are going to charge me, so I had to park my car late at night.

The location, near of all the nice places of Viena and 100...

They were very busy and they do not have enough personal at the front desk to attend them

The location, near of all the nice places of Viena and 100 mts to the Train to the Airport and the station where there are some subway lines

Good central location

Everything was good

Close proximity to the town centre. Very close to the train station if you catch the train from the airport. The hotel is very well run and we where happy with our choice.

Not worth money paid at all

Nothing special. Location is superb. That's it for this hotel. Breakfast total disappointment. No fresh vegetables. Rooms are tired and really need to have some painting.

The only good thing is location.

Not a 5 star hotel stay
    • Corner Double Room

The hotel was a major disappointment, for 300€ per night we expected something more. When we arrived, no one greeted us, we had to wait 20 minutes to check in, only 1 staff was working at the reception. When we arrived to the room, it was not prepared. There were cosmetics used by the previous guests and the mini bar was empty. Internet was not free. Breakfast were not inculded in the price. We arrived to the hotel in the evening and were very hungry, the hotel restaurant was already closed 1 hour before the official closure time. In the lobby bar, no one noticed us to give us the menu. Outside the hotel, there were no restaurants or shops open and nowhere to go. So we basically spent the entire stay at the hotel really hungry, waiting until the shops open next day. The hotel was definitely not 5 star, maybe 3 star at most. Not recommended.

I liked the room

3 nights great break, Vienna and the hotel get full marks
    • Standard Twin Room

No comment everything was as we required of a good hotel.

Good standard of hotel, in extremely central position good travel connections to Old Town and Airport we would recommend to all our friends if they were going to visit Vienna.,

The situation was great - close to the city center and near...
    • Standard Twin Room

The hotel is huge and the service is average. There is no free internet in the rooms!!!

The situation was great - close to the city center and near Vienna Mitte.

The bedroom was clean and the bed was very comfortable.
    • King City View Room

The main lobby was very nice but the corridors leading to the rooms were very dated.

The bedroom was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The checkout process was quick and easy - just an envelope was delivered to my room the night before with charges, I had to sign it and then just drop it in to a box in the lobby.

Great location, comfortable rooms
    • Standard Twin Room

Good hotel in a great location. Breakfast wasn't included in my room rate, but there are plenty of good inexpensive options across the road. Comfortable rooms.

• Standard Twin Room

Reception services... Omar!!! They took all the money on the card every day they were charge us between 500-800€/day like a guarantee even if we paid at checkin the guarantee!!! The manager was never present at the hotel I did not have how and with whom To solve the problem... disappointing services!

Definitely not a 5 star hotel

We rezerved a room for 3 adults, parents with adult daughter. Room way too small for 3 people. Only a single bathroom is also a challenge. Wi-fi not included, where most of self respecting hotels provide it for free for their patrons. Absolutely nothing special that would give this hotel the right to claim 5 stars. I would give it 3+ at most. When we attempted to make a coffee in the morning we realized that one of the cups was dirty with previously made coffee from past visitors. Discusting.

Good quality toiletries.

• King City View Room

Staff is super unhelpful with really bad English. I arrived around 8PM and was refused laundry service for next morning saying that it was too late. I would get it if it was a roadside motel, but it is a darn huge Hilton! Rooms also need a refurb already...

Skybar

Noisy rooms due to construction. Sleep was disturbed. Front desk staff was not helping. One of the females at front desk was rude. She was racist enough to humiliate us.

Skybar

Perfectly located and great breakfast
    • Corner Twin Room

The two huge corporate events during our 4 day stay which completely took over the hotel. One evening the restaurant was closed to accommodate a 2 day conference, then for the second conference event the whole of the entrance area - lobby, seating area etc. We had to leave due to the noise from the loudspeakers and cheering. I would recommend you check with the hotel if there are any events on as the whole hotel was packed with conference delegates day and night.

Perfectly located and great breakfast

Not worth
    • King City View Room

It is unbelievable that there is no free wifi. Some staff served you in poker face. Do not pay extra money to request better view, it does not valued.

Location is good as it near U-line.

Great expectations with disappointment.

The staff of the reception, concierge, chambermaid were very indifferrent, not willing to help, with low hospitability, with the exceptiin of Stefany in the last day. Check-in took a lot of time. They just looked at all the people, waiting for the sevice and entered back to the staff room. The room was small with very small bathroon. Though i asked for 2 beds, we got a one bed, when i tried to explain that we've paid for two persons and wish to change a room or at least add a second chair, bath kit and bathrobe and slippers- the silent was the answer. I had to go downstairs to the reception to get bathrhobe and slippers. THERE IS NO WIFI in the rooms - it is for additiinal fee! Every day we asked for additional shampoo - they put each time only one for two women. No waterpool. The price was too high for such an intermidiate quality.

When i chosed Hilton, i expected for extre quality and special comfort for my moms borthday. Lets start positively:the location of the hotel is very good, one minute to the train to the airport, wonderful view to the city park, great breakfast and the staff of the dining room, really great...and comfortable bed. But...

Great!

Actually everything was as expected after the free upgrade.

I arrived late and they allocated me a room which was at the first floor as expected. I went to the reception again and asked for another room. They gave it to me but it was not cleaned. I went to the reception again and the lady upgraded me to an executive room. So very nice of her. The location is great only minutes walking from 'centre'.

We enjoyed our stay Vienna is a beautiful city
    • Standard Twin Room

There were empty water bottles and a full bottle of wine under the curtain in our room left by previous occupiers. Can only assume that the room hadn't been cleaned properly this was disappointing

Staff very helpful, breakfast good choice of food and relaxing environment, excellent location

Best location to access the city centre and public transport.

When we did our booking we requested a nice view room but we were slightly disappointed that we got the 3rd floor room and then we had to wait for an hour to get a better view room which was not that great. But otherwise nothing really that bad.

Best location to access the city centre and public transport.

Highly recommended with value for money
    • Corner Twin Room

Standart rooms are a litle bit small.

Great location, corner rooms are highly recommended with great view and size. Very clean and comfortable. families with children list choose corner rooms. There is a shopping mall in the same street with a food court and supermarket opened until midnight.

The Hotel is family friendly.
    • Junior Alcove Suite with Access to Executive Lounge

In the room which we were stayed there was a lack of electric plug in the room.

The Hotel is family friendly. Breakfast is so rich. Staffs are helpfull and warmer.

back to cold war era

wifi for 10 eur (cmon its 2018), awful organisation of front desk and 15 minutes line to check-in, generally interior is quite old and not too well maintained. They seem to be stuck in early 90s on many levels.

Good hotel and perfect location
    • Standard Twin Room

No free WiFi. Should take more care on the details - half empty bottle of the shampoo in the bathroom and annoying sound of water drops hitting some metal in front of the window for everyday wake up. I can live with it, but unneccessary for the hotel like this.

Perfect location at Wienna Mitte, direct access to the metro station for the bus terminal and airport, 5 minutes from St. Stephan Cathedral.Comfortable beds.

We enjoyed a "bucket list" vacation and the stay at the Hilton was wonderful.

It was perfect

The location of the hotel was excellent! It was within easy walking distance to several cafes, a mall, historical sites as well as the bus stop for the sightseeing bus. The room was comfortable and the bathroom was roomy and private. The staff was welcoming and upgraded us when we arrived. We had a view of the city including St. Stephens.

Typical Hilton quality and friendly staff.
    • King Junior Suite City View with Access to Executive Lounge

The shower kept changing to scalding hot and then cold of its own accord. Toilet seat was loose.

Great location. Nice easy walk into the centre of the city. CAT direct to the airport was a bonus.

It was great.
    • Corner Double Room

More tourist leaflet information could have been available in the rooms and near the Reception area.

Breakfast was excellent. Lobby was very comfortable. Reception was v helpful

Had a pleasant stay, nice room and staff were very helpful.
    • King City View Room

Had to trek to bar to get ice to take to room. They were very helpful, but one barkeep was insistent that we had to order ice from room service. She gets one demerit.

Very comfortable hotel, close to all transportation, nice restaurants and local sites. As Hilton Honors got the base WiFi but that should be available to all guests now.

Very good location and great accessibility.

Our room was very small and the quality of the equipment did not match what I am used to from Hilton Hotels.

Very good location and great accessibility.

Comfortable

The bathrooms . I felt they could offer a little more

It was generally overall a brilliant hotel. Breakfasts was amazing. I most definitely recommend

A weekend in Vienna
    • Corner Double Room

Lack of staff at the entrance, lack of motivated staff. Photos don't match reality. Hotel seems very old and not very well maintained. If it costed half the price and had 3 stars it would be fair value for money. I was surprised to see that a five star hotel doesn't include five star treatment, it seemed to me as if I was in a 3-4 star budget hotel as they even charge for the internet. I have been to many Hilton hotels all over the world and this one is definitely the least in terms of service, comfort, amenities, aesthetics etc.

Good location!

Nice overall
    • King Junior Suite City View with Access to Executive Lounge

We had a nasty problem in the second night at about 11 PM when we had an unexpected "visit" from 2 personnel said from the front office desk. They were trying to enter the room with their access card without waiting for our permission,after they knocked loudly at the door. We complained immediately after calling at the front desk and also next morning asking to have a meeting with their manager however with no success. They apologized for the incident said would check, etc, however nobody gave us any other feedback during our stay.

Location is really excellent, very good connections to the main metro lines U3 and U4, direct to Schonbrunn and to the airport by the special train (CAT). Also just a 15 min walk to downtown. The stations are inside Wien Mitte a sort of a mall with food courts and shops. The rooms' furniture is quite obsolete they look like 8-10 years old, however the bed and matrix were very comfortable. Loud speaking from the neighbors next doors or some repair works on other floors fortunately only from 10-17 could be annoying. We had a king suite so we could benefit of the special saloon at the executive floor where we had free breakfast in the morning and a buffet in the evening from 18 to 20 o'clock. That was a welcomed feature.

The massive party in the lobby for non-residents spoiled the stay for hotel guests. I will not stay

Charging for internet, as this Hilton does, is the epitome of corporate greed. I arrived about 3 pm and from that point on, the common areas of the Hotel were "off limits" first to set up and then to host an extremely loud and crowded party. The entrance areas to the hotel were swamped with smokers, the lobby was too loud to hear yourself think, and it was so crowded that you could hardly move. Ruined my visit.

Clean comfortable room.

The location is ideal just across the street from the CAT...
    • Standard Twin Room

The location is ideal just across the street from the CAT station and the stadtpark and old Vienna. The staff and facilities were as you expect at a Hilton

Great stay ,fab hotel and staff,a short walk to the city
    • Executive Double Room with Access to Executive Lounge

Great location with easy access to and from the airport. Staff were pleasant friendly and very helpful. Rooms were clean and comfortable with good views over the city .food was excellent .

Close to train station for an early airport departure.

Comfortable room, very clean, excellent location to trains and airport CAT for an early departure. Very good staff and concierge was friendly and helpful with finding a good restaurant. Area is across the street from a lovely park and the river. Look in the park for the golden Strauss statue. Ask for a room in the back away from the street for a quieter atmosphere.

Such a lovely stay
    • Corner Twin Room

Our fridge was locked in the night because we didn’t leave our credit card at the lobby.. that was a surprise as in any other hotel you use the mini bar and pay at check out.. the breakfast was expensive 31€ per person, yet it was tasty..

The bed was so comfy.. the view from the room was extra ordinary.. the hotel is facing the park and it’s location is awesome.. breakfast is tasty.. the toilet was clean and spacious.. we loved our stay

The location is great.

There was a construction in the building during our stay. However the hotel can only move us to different story yet we can still hear it, although less noisy. I wonder how other customer can live with it. Except that, the experience in Hilton Vienna was nice.

The location is great. close to CAT and train, walking distance to several spots.

Great location easy to reach
    • King City View Room

The cleanliness of this hotel, easy to reach from and to the airport via CAT train vienna few steps from the hotel .. great room view to Stadtpark .. will Furnished rooms lovely staff can’t say enough about it

Excellent breakfast.

Excellent breakfast. Man serving pancakes/omelette to order was a bonus. Perfect location for seeing the sights and right beside Wien Mitte for transport to airport/Schonbrun palace

Most convenient place to stay in Vienna!!!

Wi-fi in my room supposed to be free but I had only 2 options and both were charged!

The hotel was really nice, I liked the sense of security that you felt and people were willing to help! Breakfast was really good. Last but not least the location is amazing!!!

Generaly the stay in the hotel was very pleasent. Just management should care more about details.
    • Junior Suite Cathedral View with Access to Executive Lounge

The bathroom needs to be refurbished. It is not Hilton standart at all. The cables from the IT, TV and the lamps are living on the floor which looks crazy for 5 stars hotel.

Hotel is located very well in the Vieana City. Hotel is clean and staff friendly and helpful.

I really enjoyed it all but the breakfast is way overpriced

Bar Service

I like the welcome we received and when we were leaving a lovely girl assisted us. I have only one complaint . My daughter went to the bar to order a drink for us and was told in a very impolite way to sit down and a server would take our Order we waited in excess of 10 minutes and when I complained to the bar tender his attitude was not very customer friendly. I would like to add that the bar was not very busy.

Hotel was in city centre

1. Not 5 star more 3 stars. 2. Cleaning staff didn't do great job at cleaning, we stayed 3 nights, sheets were not changed. 3. Hotel charges 70 euro for each day as a deposit, refunds only after 72hr

Hotel was in city centre

Great location hotel
    • King Junior Suite City View with Access to Executive Lounge

Room amd bathroom need renovation. Internet was not free unless you have hilton membership

Close to Vienna center Room was big enough Near park, mall and metro station Great breakfast selection Big number of TV channels

Great view and location.

I liked everything.

Superb view from our bedroom window. Very nice staff, especially Andre, he was very helpful and accommodating. Great location. We walked everywhere. We also bought our “Hop-on Hop-off” tickets at the hotel. The stop was right there across the street.

Cost charged should be what is shown
    • King City View Room

Charged tax, which has was shown as included. Hade to pay Euro 50 more than shown on booking. Com Could have provided slippers. Was expected of a 5 star

Location was outstanding

No assistance with luggage on arrival.
    • King Cathedral View Room

No assistance with luggage on arrival. Worn out duvet (thin in places). Water temperature was inconsistent while showering. And no free WiFi in the rooms - seriously? Good location, but expected MUCH more from a Hilton.

Location.location

Room very hot...like 27 28.No way to put it down except opening window. The shower faucet changed the water temperature to very hot to cold every 10 seconds....I timed it. Very unstable

Great stay in a great hotel.
    • Standard Twin Room

Some say you have to pay for WiFi but frankly 4G is readily available and faster. My only niggle was the air conditioning which struggled to keep the room at a reasonable temperature despite turning it down to the lowest setting

This is an unashamedly modern block whose principal asset is its location a 100 yards from the CAT train to the airport and also the underground system. It is opposite a park and the main road to the centre which is 5 minutes away. Having said that, despite its large size and lobby, the staff are very friendly and helpful, swiftly sorting out a booking error (and upgrading us to a panoramic city view room). The rooms are a decent size with all the excellent facilities one would expect - including the all-important kettle. Six lifts available so no waiting in the morning to get down for breakfast.

Clean, very comfortable beds, great location.
    • Standard Twin Room

No complimentary water. Only 2 small milk pots in room 4 would be better. Requested more but did not get any, disappointing for a Hilton hotel

Clean, very comfortable beds, great location.

a good stay all in all
    • Standard Twin Room

the breakfast was just ok we expected a lot more in terms of variety and a well thought off daily change of dishes to add some flavour we found a number of other hotels with a much better breakfast

Not worth it!

Definetly not a 5 star hotel, 3 stars maybe. Old furniture, ugly looking bathroom, no slippers, no bathroom accessories and no heating, the fan was blowing cold air even when set on the highest temp. Minibar was locked from the reception and there was no notice about it, we called for water and then they told us that the mini bar was locked and they unlocked it. Lame hotel. Don't book.

Hotel is nice, location is good near of cafes restaurants...
    • Standard Twin Room

My room was small and furnitures old

Hotel is nice, location is good near of cafes restaurants and train station is some steps a way, the staff helpful.

The location was excellent.
    • King City View Room

Felt sorry for the bar staff. Not enough of them for table service.couldnt order a drink from the bar which left people waiting over 30 mins to get two beers but I don't blame the staff. Not enough of them.

The location was excellent.close to everything.staff in the morning were so friendly.

Interesting
    • Standard Twin Room

Cost of drinks in bar, eating out choices not great, most bars in Vienna all smoking including bar staff ☹️

Location great. Travel from airport to train station very good 16 minutes Hotel across road from the station . Breakfast very good.

Good location with convenient public translation to airport...
    • Family Room

No slippers

Good location with convenient public translation to airport and plenty of good restaurants and cafes nearby. Professional staff made everything go smoothly and efficiently. A kettle is available in room is very nice for extreme cold days.

Hilton is Hilton, it provides good atmosphere and good relax...

Hilton is Hilton, it provides good atmosphere and good relax environment and it's by industrial standard, you feel like always you are in business although you might not. But yes, nothing to complain about, I love Hilton.

THE SPA!

THE SPA!!!!!! the spa was amazing. There is a we and dry sauna and for once a nice fitness room and massage room. As well as very comfortable chairs to lounge in quietly in the spa. Ill be back soon!!

Good hotel and facilities - Mr. Thomas Wenjat Asst. Fo Manager incompetent and unprofessional

The Asst. Front Office Manager Mr. Thomas Wenjat is an example of incompetence and unfriendliness! Despite numerous calls to the hotel to follow up on the loss of our shopping bag he constantly had his staff lie for him that he is in a meeting but would call back after 10 minutes. This never happened between 07:00am and 04:00pm. An appalling example of an incompetent Manager who doesn't deserve the title he is carrying. Not having the decency and courtesy to call back is unacceptable! What a lousy example for his staff who had to screen the calls and lie on his behalf.

Unfortunately we seem to have lost a shopping bag between check-out and leaving by own car from the hotel's parking outside the front door. Discovering that after returning home called the hotel. Call was answered by Ms. Francesca Caputo - Asst. Night Manager. She went out of her way trying to find our bag. She frequently called back an even after a couple of days contacted us again reporting that unfortunately nothing had been found. What a wonderful lady! She lives true hospitality!! An asset for the hotel!!!!!

Good location but not worth the money
    • King Cathedral View Room

Rooms were outdated and didn't feel like you were getting value for money in terms of comfort. The staff we dealt with were okay but one lady in particular was very rude when we questioned why they charged us for a breakfast we didn't have on our second morning. No free Wifi in rooms and they also sign you up to their membership program without you knowing (sold it in as needing my email address for Wifi, no mention of becoming a Hilton Honors member)

The buffet breakfast had a wide variety of food to choose from and was always stocked well. The cost was expensive but worth it if you come with a good appetite

Enjoyable stay at a central hotel
    • Standard Twin Room

Although we were two people in the room, only one towel was given to us on the second day which was inconvenient when showering. I am very allergic to feathers and asked to replace the pillows in the room on the evening of my arrival. However, the change was never made and I had to sleep without a pillow for a night. I had to ask a second time at reception the next day to be able to get new pillows for the room.

I enjoy the comfortable beds were delightful. The waiter in the restaurant was extremely lovely and even made us have a wine tasting to pick our wine. When I had forgotten my plug converter, the hotel supplied one for me. The location was very central but when it is very cold, it is worth to take a metro pass.

Nice and efficient.
    • Standard Twin Room

Cleaning staff - some expensive cosmetics items just disappeared after room cleaning.

Location, reception staff, blond waitress in the restaurant, bed and clean sheets.

A short walk into the city. A nice place to stay

I feel the hotel lacks basics, there was NO tourist information in the room or foyer. A complimentary tea/coffee machine in the lobby would have been nice, or even a water fountain.

The staff were brilliant and the hotel was typical Hilton. With great views. Lovely rooms with comfortable beds.

good location, but run down, old-fashioned hotel.
    • King Junior Suite City View with Access to Executive Lounge

The hotel seemed a bit run down. The low ceilings give the room a claustrophobic feeling. The bathroom was severely outdated and tiny (especially for a junior suite).

Wouldn't stay here again

No free wifi! Also the shower was terrible, kept switching between cold and scalding hot throughout all three days. Ordered room service, over priced and food was terrible. There are much nicer hotels in Vienna for less money

Good location, staff were very friendly.

Opposite Wien Mitte railway station so easy transfer from the airport using the CAT. Easy to walk to many parts of the City and has 2 hop on, hop off Vienna Pass bus route stops within 2 minutes walk. Underground also very close so immediate access to all parts of the city as well. Our room was big, with a good view and was very clean. Many cafes close to the hotel and the coffee and cake in Vienna is great!

Hotel stay was comfortable. There are areas for improvement.
    • King Cathedral View Room

There was no Free Wifi unless you signed up for Hilton Honors (new member, not existing, as we had booked through Bookings.com and not Hilton), and even that took 3 resets to work and would often kick us off with no specific reason. Room required some repairs, one of which was done right away and complimentary chocolates were then sent up - which was lovely. The other was peeling paint on the shower ceiling, but you could see why based on how cleaning staff would leave shower head each day - easy to turn on the shower and get water everywhere if you were not resetting the shower head every day. Hotel did offer to change rooms when I did advise them of the ceiling (which QA checker should have already caught on room walk throughs), however we were very settled and not willing to move and see what the next room was going to provide. Suitcases were delayed through travel, and when I specifically asked to have suitcases coming behind us delivered by 7am (ideally 6am) the next day (which air company delivered on) - hotel asked for the delivery to be delayed to a more reasonable time, leaving me without business clothes for my first full day of work in Vienna as I had to leave before the new delayed arrival (despite advising hotel that they could bring bags up whenever they arrived - sometime between 11:30pm and 7am. This was very disappointing service, that the hotel was not worried about. Bar fridge that was open on the first night, got locked (for no apparent reason) on the 1st morning, and I had to go get them to reset that - another hoop, which happened to be on the same morning I was waiting for the bags. Cleaning staff where lovely, but inconsistent with leaving spoons and mugs, so had to go get replacements a few times. Arrival in room, though room booked for 2 people, had to request second robe and slippers, as only one left set put in room. Rooms was comfy and practicle, but from facetiming family, they commented on how outdated the curtains looked.

The location is fabulous for a first timer to Vienna. Right across from the CAT station brings you direct from Airport to the Hotel. Mall where the CAT is has great food, shopping options close by and the lovely little pizza shop near hotel entrance was easy inexpensive food! Easy walks from hotel and easy access to the tram system. Lots of events at the hotel including a pop up bar scene one night where the lobby turned into a dance bar - odd to this travel, but fun. Booking.com saved me a lot of money on this booking and I was happy to have used it, as it was much easier to stay on budget in a hotel that was lovely, but has some room for improvement. View of the Cathedral was LOVELY and of the lights on the Marriott and Stad Park!

Comfortable, central, friendly service, wonderful.

Nothing. It was great.

The room and location were great, the staff were very friendly and one went the extra mile and had a cake put in our room for my husbands birthday which was special. The breakfast was delicious.

The location is excellent.
    • King City View Room

The staff not so friendly unfortunately. Lack of information upon arrival......had to come down to reception twice in order to get minibar & wifi access. Bar service & bar personnel was just terible. Housekeeping was under the expected standards, and it is at least unacceptable for a Hilton not to provide complete bathroom amenities, bathrobes & slippers

The location is excellent. The variety & quality of breakfast was great, and together with the super Service in Restaurant really create a very welcome quality experience.

I like the location .
    • Standard Twin Room

the rooms and carpets still since the hotel was opened not changed.. the hotel should renewed and rooms should be changed >

I like the location ..was unique

Browse Hilton Vienna traveller photo gallery