Reviews of Hotel Bristol Salzburg 5 stars

Makartplatz 4, Altstadt, 5020 Salzburg, Austria

#10 of 110 hotels in Salzburg

It was like living in a postcard! The Hotel Bristol was fabulous in every way! We will be back!
    • Senior Suite

There was not anything we didn’t like. It was perfect!

Everything about the Bristol is wonderful! From the staff to their restaurant to their location. It was perfect!

Great old property in great location. Breakfast so so.

The breakfast. It’s not in line with a 5 star rating. Variety and quality was of a nice ‘buergerlichen’ 3 Star.

Great location. Traditional old hotel with big rooms and great flair. Cool lift from last century!

The staff was fantastic and always ready to help and you...

The staff was fantastic and always ready to help and you can’t beat the location of the hotel. Top restaurants and shopping is only a three minute walk. Breakfast was very good and the bar at the hotel had a excellent variety of single malt whiskeys. You can’t go wrong with this hotel in Salzburg

Deliteful and lovely.

Great location, close to oldtown, staff are very helpful . You can park at public parking near by. Breakfast is wonderful in an relaxing setting. Rooms are specious

Although we stayed only one night, the experience was perfect !

There is nothing we didn't like

The hotel is just gorgeous ! The location is perfect for exploring the city. The staff is very helpful and polite. Our experience was excellent !

disappointing and overpriced

the whole hotel feels a bit tired , the room was smallish , the bathroom was very basic - very few amenities in the room or the hotel - no bedtime choccy or fruit, no spa. The hotel compares very poorly to the Sacher - similar price and just round the corner but a world away when it comes to luxury.

good breakfast, good location , very friendly staff.

Lovely place, wonderful staff, perfect location.

Tiny rooms. Pretty, well appointed, but tiny. Had there been another person, we were one to a room on this trip, it would have been very cramped.

There was a lot of attention to our needs. The staff was on top of everything and extremely eager to please. Without fawning all over you. The hotel is beautiful and the location is perfect. It is on the new town side of the river which is preferable as the old town is very over crowded with tourists.

Luxurious and comfortable

There was nothing to dislike. Unfortunately we had to vacate the room at midday which was not ideal

The room was beautiful. Breakfast was excellent quality

A wonderful hotel but a little sour taste left in the end.

A dispute over a charge on the restaurant bill. It was small, just one drink extra charged, but they wiuld not budge. If I had thought there was any doubt I would have given the benefit. However they would not budge on an 8 euro charge. This was the only negative on an otherwise wonderful stay.

Everything.

Best location in Salzburg

size of room

The location of the hotel was fantastic. The Mirabell Castle was only a few steps away, and the other important sites, were just across the bridge, that was a block away. The staff at reception and the bellboys were superb: extremely knowledgeable and helpful in getting tickets for the different venues, and helping with parking, etc.. Unfortunately the room was extremely small, though impeccable and beautifully renovated, with hardly any place to keep our things. The bathroom was excellent, newly remodeled and toiletries were of very good quality. Every evening we ended our day by having a glass of wine and some finger foods at the hotel bar, and the server was always so polite, and willing to please. I highly recommend this hotel, but suggest to get a larger room.

Perfect.

Everything was perfect. The breakfast was delicious. Anything you wanted they had. The staff were so friendly and polite and I'm definitely going back to this hotel again. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

Amazing hotel near the most touristic places

The hotel is very close to the old town, it’s possible to walk to the most touristic places. The staff is kindly, especially Chistin, she is amazing. The breakfast is good and the room is large and clean.

A great hotel to stay in Salzburg

Nothing except that bad were two single attached to each others. It was not big deal for me but somehow my wife highlighted it. I could ask to change the room and I know they would do it because the hotel was not busy and they were awesome people.

I liked the location the most. Also the staff were wonderful and very helpful to make my plan for day days. I liked as well because it is just next to old town. I would recommend this hotel to you all.

A lovely old world charming hotel with stellar service and lovely amenities close to Old Salzburg.

The bed was very hard.

Although our room was small, it was a beautiful jewel box. Breakfast was plentiful and tasty in a gorgeous dining room, the staff was stellar.

Staff was super-friendly.

Unforutnately breakfast was just soso. Quality was good, but I expected a way wider selection for breakfast... expecially when taking into consideration, that bristol is a Luxury Hotel.

Staff was super-friendly. Location and atmosphere were great. We had a great view on the fort.

The Bristol is an older style classic hotel. Service was impeccable. We couldn't fault!

No comments

This a lovely older style hotel. Service was impeccable. Room was comfortable and had everything we needed. Hotel is very close to the centre of the old town.

The room was so regal and beautiful, so in keeping with the...

The room was so regal and beautiful, so in keeping with the classic beauty of Salzburg. The staff were wonderful and the breakfast in the morning was divine. We absolutely loved our stay.

I was disappointed given the cost because hotels at that it are perfect.

We had two rooms a senior suite and a king size room. Our suite which cost a lot more but didn’t have much extra space compared to the cheaper double room (just doors between the bedroom area.) The bathroom was also a lot smaller than the cheaper room.That was disappointing. There were no coffee making facilities in the room which I never experienced before in a five star hotel and when my 23 year old went to get breakfast later than us she was told there was no room!

The location was ideal

We loved every element of our stay at the Bristol.

We were fully satisfied with our stay at the Bristol.

The location was fantastic - we walked everywhere from the hotel and could even pop in during the day to change clothes, use restroom etc without going out of our way. The room was very comfortable, view to the plaza fantastic, breakfast very tasty. All of the staff were very warm and helpful -with directions, getting tickets to an event and just general friendliness.

FABULOUS Hotel. We loved it and will be back. Nothing else to say!

Hmmm.... I found the cooked breakfast foods a little cold. Plus (if I have to be picky) the scrambled eggs were horrible! They were like out of a packet or something? But the other foods on offer were delicious!

The staff absolutely lovely! Very helpful. The hotel met all the recommendations we read before staying. FABULOUS location and close to all you want to see in Salzburg. But the bonus is the hotel's just a few mins walk away from all the tourist stuff... so lovely & quiet.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

Most enjoyable

N/a

The hotel was excellent , clean and the staff were Very polite and. helpful. The hotel was situated in a Very convenient location, near to all amenities .

Old school faded grandeur, but overpriced and somewhat lacklustre in facilities
    • Senior Suite

Suite was rather small for the price, breakfast was self service and lukewarm. Not what you'd expect for the price.

A grand old hotel - which is always enjoyable - far better than a modern, faceless chain.

Relaxing and enjoyable stay!

My family really liked the large and comfortable rooms we had. Hotel and restaurant staff were particularly friendly and professional. The location is phenomenal for getting to all of Salzburg's sites on foot.

For us the Hotel Bristol Salzburg offered old world charm in a great location. It's fantastic.

The elevators were small but it really wasn't a problem.

The atmosphere was very warm and everyone was friendly. It's a beautiful hotel in an excellent location. the staff was wonderful and the breakfast was excellent. The concierge was extremely helpful/ We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and if I return to Salzburg, I would definitely staff at The Hotel Bristol again.

Nice Hotel, if you like this old flair, and personal service

Some room for refurbishing, the windows in my room is leaking, not very energy efficient!

Nice location, old style hotel, small facility so the service is personal in a way, the restaurant is good, breakfast is not bad, but there is room to optimize. The warm dishes on the buffet should be warm. I think it would be better to serve the warm dishes from the menu, than to get cold scrambled eggs from the buffet.

Pleasant stay, very helpful reception crew. Great view from our front upper level room.

Paper napkins in the breakfast room. Poor insulation between rooms as we can hear the noises and footsteps late into the night and waking us up in the morning.

Breakfast is excellent, with a wide range of bread, cheese and eggs made to order. The breakfast crew is friendly, attentive and helpful.

felt at home

facilities are not there no gym or business centre however they have a fantastic bar and are always there to fulfil any wish

the breakfast is fantastic with anything you can possibly desire. Sparkling wine was also available included in the breakfast price

Classic and beautiful hotel in the centre of the old town.

The water pipe was broken and cold water was not available in my room. Amazed that the hotel staff didn't even check such a basic facility before check-in. Also, room-cleaning staff came into the room without knocking ; you better be careful when you rest in the room in the late afternoon.

Loved decos and furniture in the room! Breakfast was great. I also highly recommend the restaurant Polo Lounge! They have sophisticated fine dining menu.

Location near Mirabellplatz and old city

Location near Mirabellplatz and old city They make fresh eggs the way you like in the breakfast. The room was big with nice view. The receptionist helped us to get convenient transportation to Munich

Disappointed

We were not made to feel welcome at all. It felt as though we should be grateful to stay and the staff were terribly full of themselves. I was even looked up and down by someone st reception when I came down the stairs like we weren't posh enough. I didn't want to stay any time of our holiday actually downstairs or outside of our room in the hotel. It was a romantic weekend away for my husbands birthday which I informed them of and we were given a bottle of sec which was nice but again it felt like we should be grateful for just staying there and at €560 it wasn't like it was for free. The room had a great view but it was two beds which moved apart! The bathroom was tiny with a ginormous sink which was difficult to reach over. I neglected to bring a hairdryer but assumed that there would be one. There was - one that doesn't stay on but is attached to the wall above the toilet in the tiny bathroom with a button you have to constantly press for it to work. I have long hair and it was horrible to fix my hair for our dinner. We were next to the supplies room or something as there was constantly someone opening and closing the door everytime we left our room so we couldn't even leave without asking them to move. I've stayed in many places all over the world and while I can acknowledge that the building is lovely and the location is great the staff should really work on making people feel welcome and valued and rooms should actually be comfortable to use and sleep in. Although it may 5 star I have definitely enjoyed my stays better at 3 star or less establishments. I had spent a long time considering where to go for our romantic weekend away and although we made the best out of it, the hotel took a bit of the shine off the weekend. Ps - why have the price of the room in the cupboard??

You missrepresented the Hotel Bristol Salzburg to my wife & I and we feel we are due a refund.

Burned-out light bulbs in main ceiling chandelier, one tiny elevator, hall floor was saggy & squeaky. Bellman unloaded our luggage & parked out brand new Mercedes-Benz on the busy street across from the hotel entrance & we didn't touch it until checkout. About 10 miles down the road, we discovered a parking ticket when we tried to clean the windshield. We had a supervisor at our next hotel contact desk manager Mrs. Matsch who was nothing but be evasive about this issue (had to talk to Bellman, give us our email, etc. for 5 days with no response). We were put off by her haughty and condescending attitude throughout our stay. Have not gotten a response from the Bristol regarding this parking ticket----unacceptable! DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL. IT IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO A "5 STAR" PROPERTY!

The included breakfast buffet was acceptable (not Interalpen-Hotel or Kempinsk Hoteli quality).

A quiet, comfortable and stylish hotel very close to the old town and public transport.

My room had a communicating door with the next room, which is probably why I could hear the occupant sneezing as loudly as if he was in the same room!

The hotel is very conveniently located. The single room was stylish, spacious and very comfortable. The staff were courteous, friendly and helpful, especially in the restaurant. I also liked the fact that the chambermaid cleaned the room whilst I was at breakfast.

We felt welcome at the hotel in a friendly environment and will definitely return!

Quicker delivery of our car from the external parking are on departure.

The room was great, with a nice view. Although we couldn't eat in the restaurant with our puppy, we were given a table in the bar area, with access to the full restaurant menu, and the service was excellent.

Elegant and Stately Property Fully Updated

Elegant, stately old property updated for appearance and comfort. Plenty of shops, restaurants, wine bars, local attractions within walking distance. Nice breakfast in an enclosed courtyard dining room.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Hotel Bristol Salzburg.

Hotel Bristol Salzburg is a great hotel in an excellent location close to the river and the old town. The staff were well organised, professional and friendly, our room was spacious and comfortable and the breakfast was very good. We thought that the style of the hotel perfectly complimented the old world feel of Salzburg.

Excellent. Love salzburg

I had no issues whatsoever

Beautiful very clean. Very kind and helpful staff nice bar area excellent breakfast. Very comfortable room very good location

Well managed hotel.

Parking was a few blocks away and expensive.

Well managed hotel. Room was large and had everything we needed and was beautifully decorated. Service was first class.

Overall, the hotel was terrific!

We didn't like the odor in the room. It may have been a cedar closet but it didn't smell fresh nor good.

We had 2 rooms and they located them right next to each other. They were very acommodating.

Great hotel, fabulous location.

The room smelt like it had once had smokers in it and the decor a little tired.

The view from the room was amazing. Bathroom was lovely and new and a nice bath in it. The room was very clean and the bed quite comfy. We got a free upgrade too.

The Bristol is overall a lovely hotel in a fabulous location. Staff were all top notch!

The bed was very hard and uncomfortable. Pillows were flat. The hotel bar seemed very dated, and was practically empty at night. It is in need of an update!

The staff was wonderful, helpful, and genuinely interested in making our stay great. The hotel is in a great location, and walking distance to many great locations. Food in the restaurant and service were both top notch. The room was large, and the bathroom was large and very clean!

Great location, friendly staff, nice restaurant, rooms and lobby and restaurant areas need update

The lobby and restaurant and bar areas are in need of a face lift decor redo. My bedroom decor was a little odd (dog motif?)

The restaurant provided very nice dinner cuisine.

Good

The service at the breakfast was slow. Not much of options and varieties but it's ok. The wifi was not good and disconnecting most of the time. We asked for dental kit ( which was not available at room when we checked in) however the tooth paste was no good! Felt like old and ruined.

The location is good. Breakfast was good and available food options were delicious The style of the rooms are nice and artistic. Small and cosy which I personally like.

Enjoyed the combination of Austrian hospitality and comfort

Excellent location within walking distance of all of Old City Salzburg Breakfast was very good with numerous and excellent selection options Courteous and helpful staff Clean and comfortable rooms

Very Pleasant Stay and Will Use this Hotel Again

The staff were professional, efficient, friendly and helpful. They spoke excellent English. Our room rate included daily breakfast. When they found out we would be out early to go to Hallstadt i.e. before breakfast serving time, they arranged with the early morning shift colleague to set up a simple quick breakfast for us. We were really impressed with such attentive service. Our son had a single room and it was very spacious for one person. Our standard double room was not big but still comfortably shared by two. The bathroom was kept very clean by the housekeeping staff who has done a great job. The breakfast room was spacious and bright. It had a reasonably good selection of food. The staff were polite and efficient. There is courtyard for those who prefer to sit outdoor. The hotel was less than ten minute taxi ride from the main train station. We loved it situated away from the old town which was just a five minute walk across the river. Very convenient spot and away from the crowd. The Mozart residence is right opposite to it and the beautiful Mirabel Gardens is just next door.

Great stay! Would be fabulous if the room is bigger.

Room is too small. No space for 2 big luggages!

Location just outside old city. Very convenient. Room is beautifully decorated with a theme and the bathroom is very nice. Staff are friendly and approachable.

Gem of a hotel in Salzburg

Enjoyed the ex-large period style room and elegant bath. The breakfast was excellent! Every staff member was professional and provided great service. All aspects of our stay were exceptional!!!

View from room.

Service at breakfast was poor The appropriate cutlery and crockery was not at hand No hot food offered When I can back to my room in the evening after 2hours the staff had taken all my belongings which I left on my bed and spread them on the desk. Not only did I not like the thought of them touching all my things and not being able to find everything initially. The lights had changed and this initially caught my surprise and made me scared there was someone in the room when I came back.

View from room. Complimentary breakfast Brilliant location- You can walk around the main sites from here Clean

Amazing stay in the heart of Salzburg.

No complaints.

When we arrived we were provided the 'Asian' room, which was very-well decorated with an Asian theme. The room was spacious and the bathroom was well-appointed. The view from the room was special, with the fortress viewable above the nearby buildings. The Hotel is located central to most of the tourist attractions and nearly every attraction is a reasonably easy walk. The pickup location for the 'Eagle's Nest' tours is a 5-minute walk away too. There is an underground parking garage about a 5-minute walk from the hotel and it costs about $30USD a day. Also important to note, this hotel has A/C, which was needed during the heat wave that occurred during our visit.

Elegant and charming with great service

Wi Fii was slow and spotty

Old world elegance but with a modern renovated bathroom Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Divine breakfast. Great location.

Super stuff!

Not that I didn't like it but if you are driving to the hotel there is no parking on site. After initial drop off you take your car to a paid parking station 2minutes around the corner. We knew this so it wasn't really a problem or a surprise.

The proximity to town and shops, restaurants and all main tourist bits you need to see. The staff were great..friendly and helpful. The breakfast ours was included was awesome with attentive staff. All up top notch!

Terrible parking, car had accident...

Parking was terrible and expensive, 29€ per day...it's kind of valet parking, because they don't have a garage, we had to leave the key to the staff and someone from the hotel would drive the car to a parking lot. It was fine to us, but when we checked out, turned out our car was broken with grave scratches, it was not a serious accident, and the hotel manager handled the case professionally with a notice of car insurance, but still it was very annoying that our new car just got hit and we never know how and why it happened...and now we have to bring our car to repair...

Good location Hotel staff very friendly Hotel room very clean

Beautiful place--but facility is a noisy hub for big tour groups to stay.
    • Luxury Suite

When booking with Booking.com the luxury suite has a picture--which we thought we were getting. However, they have another one not as nice and without balcony views that we were put it for the same price as the really nice one. Lesson learned!! Also it is a "hub" for tour bus drop offs. Busses pull up (like cruise ships) unload 40-60 people, they cram into the hotel and then load up the next morning. It makes it very noisy.

The included breakfast was fantastic! The views were nice.

Great and Beautiful Hotel in great location.

The Breakfast is not quite delicious , and some of staff in the restaurant is not polite.

The location is great , the hotel decoration is so elegance , very clean and also look new which I really love. Front office staff is very nice and helpful

Stay Here!
    • Luxury Suite

I hated to leave.

We had a suite aptly named "The View." It's on the top (4th) floor and just amazing. There are floor to ceiling glass doors on two walls that provide stunning views of the fortress and the old city center. Both of these have balconies large enough to sit. The entry hall, which is private and part of the suite, has another amazing view of Mirabell Palace and gardens. We stayed here our last two nights in Austria and it is truly unforgettable.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Some very nice and professional staff at the front desk;

A hotel living on the glories of the past... in serious need of interiors and management renovation. Breakfast buffet appaling dubious quality for what a historical 5 star hotel should be. We go to Salzburg almost every year for the Festspiel, and usually stay at the Sacher, the Altstadt Radisson, or the Fuschl but were curious to try the Bristol for once. Not likely to come back.

Some very nice and professional staff at the front desk; others not so much, unfortunately.

Nice Hotel in Great Location

On First morning at breakfast, Horrified to find I had chewed on a small piece of glass which was in my scrambled eggs or beans (not sure which). After alerting the staff they removed the food from the buffet.

Location was great. Staff Lovely

Great hotel in a wonderful location.

Absolutely nothing. One of the finest hotels we have ever stayed at.

Wonderful hotel in a great location. The junior suite we had was beautifully decorated in classic baroque style. Lots of room with an excellent view of the castle and Mozart's residence. Staff were 5-star professional

Very nice stay,great staff....

As above!

Yes,breakfast was good,lots of choice! Comment on our room ' Wedgewood' lovely room,spoilt by the one ( other one missing!!!) flower box on our balcony had only weeds growing in it & the small table was rusty on the top! The inside was very comfy,bathroom lovely... Many thanks

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

Outstanding hotel and superb service - definitely stay here!

There is nothing not to like!

This is an outstanding property in every way - other than great service and attention to detail it is also very well appointed with wonderful art work on the walls, rich colors, and comfortable accomodations. There is no gym but the idea is to hike aound the city or go biking/running along the Salz river which is 50 yards away. I cannot recommend the property enough - truly superb!

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

Classic hotel with history

Classic hotel in the city center. Looks very nice. Everything a bit (only a bit) old, but it gives additional charm to the hotel. Quite big room with a nice view to the city. 30 seconds from Mozart living home museum. Breakfasts are very good with wide range of food. Beautiful lobby with life fire.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

Location, service, people 5*

Bed could have been more comfortable and putting a single quilt on a double bed for single occupancy was a little strange.

Staff were excellent, really helpful and totally flexible to requests. Atmosphere was homely and friendly. Location excellent directly opposite Mozart residence

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Spacious and comfortable

The location was perfect and the staff very helpful in particular the restaurant manager was exceptional and very well informed about the food and wine of the region.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

Salzburg was memorable, and staying at Hotel Bristol added to the magic for us.

We thought one super king duvet would have been more comfortable/sensible. Having two single duvets on the same bed means that they easily just slip off, and you end up cold!

Great location. Elegant decor, and beautifully appointed rooms. Excellent breakfast, with efficient and really lovely helpful staff throughout the hotel

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

Charming Boutique Hotel in the Center of Salzburg

The beds were a little too hard. But I think this is kind of typical in Europe. Other than that, everything was very good.

Love the hospitality of the staff. Great breakfast included with room rate. Wine and snacks available in the afternoon. The room was huge by European standards, and had a gorgeous view. Everything was new and clean. And the location was amazing. Easily walkable to all points of interest for us. I would stay here again!

Brilliant hotel,brilliant staff

Nothing it was perfect

The hotel is more than perfect,staff are tremendous especially little Eva behind the bar, catered for all our needs really looked after us,would highly recommend this hotel one of the best we've ever stayed at. Thanks a lot for looking after us so well over the Christmas period 😄😄😄

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

Comfortable Hotel in Salzburg !

1) Bar lacks cocktails/mock-tails 2) Menu could be better including some vegetarian dishes help ! 3) Doesn't have fitness room, spa, pool etc., to relax

Nice spacious room, good breakfast, bar, hotel situated in Good location. Staff is patient and helpful in answering questions, organizing tours etc.,

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

Perfect location and nice rooms.

Housekeeping didn't knock, just walked in. No view in standard room. No room temp control. Bar smokey. Kids next door (not soundproof). No intro to hotel.

Frau Meier and the bartender lady were great and helpful. Bed comfortable. Location amazing. Room spacious. Bathroom big. Nice turn down service. Pretty rooms. Cool decor.

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

Nice place but not worth the spend

Very expensive and the hotel seemed to be stingy - looking for ways to charge extra from guests. Christmas dinner was incredibly overpriced (115 Euro per person) and did not include drinks, we were even charged for our water! The wine at the Christmas dinner was sold by the bottle and we were made to feel a bit silly when we asked for single glasses, being told it "would not be of the same quality" this unfortunately really put a damper on our stay and made us feel that the hotel was not prepared to be generous to guests at Christmas, despite the amount we had paid (even charging us for drinks the accidentally poured us that we assumed were part of the Christmas service).

Nice room and bathroom. Excellent breakfast included.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

The staff was exceptionally helpful in sites and...

The room was warm and we could not control the temp, except to open a window.

The staff was exceptionally helpful in sites and transportation info. The breakfast was perfect and fresh. The location was perfect for the inner ring of Vienna and public transportation.

• Reviewed: 23 November 2016

Perfect hotel in a perfect location

Bed, pillows, ambience, staff, breakfast, location...it was perfect😊 Still family owned 5 stars hotel, each room differently furnished, with a personal touch

• Reviewed: 22 November 2016

A must stay in Salzburg

There is absolutely nothing here to dislike

Brilliant staff nothing was a trouble. Close to all attractions in a quiet niche. Would highly recommend and will return. Fantastic views of the castle. Really good breakfast

• Reviewed: 18 November 2016

Hotel with a charm

Old furniture we were a couple, the room was apparently a twin bed room with both beds joined not even an underlayer to join the two mattresses so there was a space between both mattresses!!!

Excellent breakfast

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

THE PLACE TO STAY!

Well, it rained but, I suppose, that wasn't your fault.

Restaurant excellent. Had sides of vegetables one could order, hard to find on our trip. Staff were wonderful. Bed really was great. Room able to be dark, quiet for extra sleep. Location close enough to old, touristy part of town but better. Had its own pedestrian areas with normal shops and restaurants, far from the madding crowds, so to speak. We loved it.

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

Great choice for staying in Salzburg

The location of the hotel is excellent, just beside the Mirabell Garden and in the walking distance to the old town. There is a bus stop in front of the hotel where we can find buses to many other places like Hellbrunn Castle and the train station. The stuff is very helpful. They helped us to reserve a Michelin star restaurant 1 month in advance so that we can enjoy the wonderful food. The breakfast has a lot of choices and the service is also wonderful! Would recommend Hotel Bristol to all my friends who are going to visit Salzburg!

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

Hotel Bristol - treat yourself well!

My wife and I enjoyed everything - nothing that we did not like.

The staff was excellent and the Hotel was the very same. Certainly would return if our travels take us close to Salzburg.

Browse Hotel Bristol Salzburg traveller photo gallery