Reviews of IntercityHotel Wien 4 stars

Mariahilfer Straße 122, Ecke Kaiserstraße 1-3, 07. Neubau, 1070 Vienna, Austria

#131 of 316 hotels in Vienna

Nearly all the staffs were kind and working efficiently, however..
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

But on the second day when i approached the hotel front to ask something, a skinny girl with glasses at that reception just ignored me. Even when i said “excuse me”, she didn’t look at me, staring at the computer monitor. I don’t know what kind of serious task she was doing, but I’ve never seen such a rude attitude before.

Location was excellent, facilities were also fine

Would stay again.
    • Twin Room with Public Transport Ticket

All my expectations were met so no complaints really except that WiFi is slow so that could be improved, you can pay for faster one but it's not that cheap and free one should just be a tad bit faster.

I liked that you get free public transport ticket very much. Hotel is located near metro station so it's easy to get anywhere but museums and city centre aren't far away either, also great the street towards the center is a shopping one so lot's of choices there. The bathroom also exceeded my expectations because sometimes that falls short but here it was great and very clean.

The location was good for use as it was near to the venue we...
    • Business Twin Room with Courtyard View and Public Transport Ticket

Breakfast selection was all in German, needed more English. Please

The location was good for use as it was near to the venue we needed to go to. The subway/ underground train station was around the corner. They give you a travel pass which we used everyday during our stay.

If you are looking for comfort and prime location to explore Vienna, this is your choice.
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

Free wi-fi is terrible, you can barely watch videos. At most you can send text messages and search for something on google. I had to pay extra 8 EUR per day for high-speed internet, which was not exceptional either. Tv could be a bit bigger, but it didn't bother me that much. Air conditioner can be very loud at times.

Highlights for this hotel are definitely its location and the fact that they provide you with free city transport card. the hotel is conviniently located close to the commercial center and subway lines. You can go pretty much anywhere in the city within a few minutes and without worrying about buying tickets. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the windows are sealed, which is very important on account of all the noise coming from the street. Beds are comfortable and the bathroom is very spacious. Breakfast is very generous, with a lot of different options for all tastes

• Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

Rooms were smelly, pillows were not comfort, we found hair on sheets when we checked in

Location is great , free tickets for all public transportation is e really great value

Vienna was everything we expected, the city centre was vibrant, clean, offered plenty of sightseein

Nothing really

Location was perfect, situated within easy access of places to eat and shop and on 100 meters from metro station, with free travel ticket, we were able to access all major attractions with no problems. Public transport system was amazing

Excellent value for money
    • Twin Room with Public Transport Ticket

In this particular hotel I find only positive facts to quote.

Very polite staff ,they assist the customer in all neads .Conveniant hotel, nice comfortable bed,excellent breakfast far better than most other hotels, only a few minutes walk from metro station and railroad station. Satisfactory cleanliness in the rooms. and a unique transportation tickets gift to all customers.

Very enjoyable
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

I would have liked some English programmes on the tv. The bathroom was very clean but the shower had a 'musty' smell

Perfect location for easy access to all parts of the city.

Near metro station, but bad wifi and no clean towels
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

Free wifi wasn’t working at all. For the fast one you had to pay extra. The were not changing us towels even if we put them on the floor and asked for new ones. We stayed here one year ago and everything was good, that’s why we have chosen it again. But the service was much worse then the last time. Not again.

Next to the metro station.

Good place for a short stay in Vienna - comfortable and well located - Good value.
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

Cost of breakfast seemed high - plenty of breakfast coffee shops nearby as an alternative.

Modern hotel with reasonable sized rooms - not big but not small or squeezy either. Room for storage of bags and a wardrobe. On a main road but rooms are quiet ( we had a rear room - so no outlook). Comfortable bed. Travel card included in the deal was very useful - access around the City was easy on metro & tram.

Comfortable and value for money
    • Business Apartment with Public Transport Ticket

Very clean and comfortable for a couple of nights stay, very close to metro station and only a couple of stops to the city centre. Plenty of local facilities for eating and drinking. Great place to stay.

I really like this hotel and hopefully will be back soon.
    • Twin Room with Public Transport Ticket

I went only once for breakfast which was not so good. Breakfast Buffet which a lot of variety, but.... the cake section there was a plate with wafers, all broken up and crumbly. The cheese plate with different cheeses looked as if the pieces of cheese never changed just the grapes for deco were replaced. Another cheese plate next to it was just a heap of same cheese pieces. The dry bacon had a stale taste and the fruit salad seamed to be from the day before - it smelled off. I am sad to mention all this but the breakfast there needs a bit more LOVE. Maybe the hotel manager should eat there more often? or have a look at it. Also, the coffee machine.... for Vienna being real big in coffee culture, would it be too much to ask for waiters going round with freshly brewed coffee and tea? I took coffee from the machine. The first cup was only water with some color, the second one had color but was very poor in taste.

Very nice and helpful staff at Reception! Also the chamber maids are very friendly and polite! the lady at the reception helped me very fast and efficient with a taxi transfer to the airport, since the taxi I arranged did not come. At 03:00 in the morning!!!

-Perfect location!
    • Twin Room with Public Transport Ticket

-No toilet on the ground floor, have to take an elevator to the first floor

-Perfect location! Just 3-min walk from train station and easy to find -Free transportation card! -Able to leave luggage after check-out and also before check-in time!👍🏼 -Staff was very friendly

Decent stay
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

The breakfast items were same everyday.There were not much vegetarian options in hot breakfast except vegetables which were same each day. Also the facilities provided were really not much. The toiletries where not refilled even if it was it running very low.We also got a expired cream in morning tea/coffee room stuff and when we showed to staff they just replaced it without acknowledging more about it.

The staff were really pleasant in all the areas including breakfast hall. Also location is superb central to all attractions.

The hotel was in a very nice location convenient to all of...
    • Twin Room with Public Transport Ticket

The hotel was in a very nice location convenient to all of the cities attraction. The staff was very professional, rooms were nice and the breakfast was hearty.

• Twin Room with Public Transport Ticket

I chose this hotel because it offered smoking rooms as well. I requested one during the booking process but when I entered the room, I realized it was a non smoking one. Called reception, the lady said she’ll check and call me back. I guess she forgot... I went down to reception to check on my request but i was turned down. Other than that, a pleasant experience.

This time I choosed this hotel without checking options but for next time i will reconsider
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

- The service quality specially the staff helpfulness was reduced comparing to my last stay. - i was charged 20 euro for early check in at 9:10 but i got the room at 10:20 after i insisted on getting the room. - when i got into he room it was a bit smelly but i checked every where and it was clean. -quality of free wi-fi was terrible

Location Access to public transport So many options for breakfast lunch and dinner around hotel Sound proof windows

Comfortable stay in a great location
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

The double bed in our room was actually made from joined twin beds. The mattresses were also very soft, which could bother some people.

Clean, comfortable and has a great location. A very nice addition are the public transportation tickets which are valid for an unlimited number of rights throughout your stay (I think they last until the last day of your stay until midnight even).

Memorable Vienna and hotel stay
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

Top factors: Next to Vienna Hauptbanhof and central to Vienna tourist sights. Buffet Breakfast is highly recommended! Very clean. The staff is very helpful and very friendly.

exceeded expectations :)
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

We asked for king size bed but got two beds instead.

Everything was more than OK, the hotel actually exceeded expectations: in excellent location and friendly staff, good value for money. I recommend it.

great location, free tickets for public transportation,...
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

the hotel doesn't own their own parking, bad pillows

great location, free tickets for public transportation, clean rooms, polite staff, good breakfast

Nice hotel, very good breakfast with slow free WiFi
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

For a 4 star hotel, we would except to have fast WiFi internet. But the hotel offers free slow WiFi and if you want fast internet you need to pay 8 euros for 24 hours. So, it is impossible to have an internet call.

The hotel is locating next to a very busy pedestrian street. The variety of breakfast is amazing and I will strongly suggest to take a room with breakfast included. Finally, the complimentary public transportation ticket that they offer is pretty convenient and excellent idea.

On January 3, my card was paid.

On January 3, my card was paid. However, they do not check it and pay the guest's card on the day. And they do not say sorry. A fool who does not know his hotel's option sees work on Booking.com

The room was very clean and very warm.
    • Twin Room with Public Transport Ticket

The room was very clean and very warm. The bed was comfy. Location was good. In the middle of two metro station and at the start of main shopping street.

Somewhere in the middle
    • Business Apartment with Public Transport Ticket

They charged me a bottle from minibar that I was told is included in price of room (the first minibar included"). Lunch was nothing special, I was expecting much more. Not really a good value for that money, there are similar facilities at lower price in that area.

Location is good, staff is friendly. Free fast WiFi, free city transport tickets, a nice touch.

acceptable. will book again.
    • Business Apartment with Public Transport Ticket

I was welcomed with my full credit card data written on a piece of paper. Anyone around could read it. That is MY DATA, booking.com!! Why is it made publicly available in a hotel lobby? The staff asked for my credit card for a security check. Unbelievable. This entire process is in fact a security breach. Was the paper receipt destroyed? Is my card data lurking now in a dark corner? I wouldn't know. Please find a better way to implement authentication/authorization.

it's clean and the beds are acceptable. OK for whoever want's to rest for a night or two and do some shopping while on a road trip

Convenient Stay
    • Twin Room with Public Transport Ticket

Cleanliness can be improved Rooms could be better equipped

Super Location next to Mariahilfe StraBe which is very close to all the attractions, shopping and eating spots. Good rooms and very nice value for money.

Vienna is beautiful

Booking.com Value deal considered a room with a door to separate with next room. The feeling is that you are sharing a room with unknown people, where you are able to hear and clearly understand a normal phone call in other room. Than I requested for the room with privacy (which I consider as normal hotel room) It was with extra charge, due to courtyard view, cattle, and mini bar included in the price, which I considered in total as OK offer. But mini bar was not reffiled on the next day. When I complained day after, the answer was that I should complain earlear. My feeling was that I am hosting hotel staff, since all the time they were telling me what to do. After all I am sure that this hotel will not see me on my next visit to Vienna.

Location is good

Not sure if they know what they're doing
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

First let me start with the check in process. We arrived after a long day of traveling and walking up and down the street trying to find it since we took the train from the airport. Once we arrived, it took almost 30 minutes for us to check in. So we used our fathers card for points and they wpuld not let us sign in without a copy of his card, his signature and his passport picture!! Like what the hell??! This was after we showed him our passports which clearly shows we have the same lady name. This was an issue because we were traveling around Europe and our parents live in the us so they didn't answer at first. My parents sent the stuff but even when they sent she made a big deal about she needs a photocopy of it. The lady at the desk to be frank had no idea what to do, she probably made the situation worst and harder than it had to be. And even after that she made us put one of our credit cards on hold because she didn't have a passport photo. So that put the hotel at a disadvantage already. The room was clean and cleaned everyday. The bathroom was also clean and they gve new towels everyday. I will say the room itself was very clean and perfect for two( a litttle small if there was more people). We double check twice to make sure our credit card situation was okay at the hotel front desk and again the guy we talked to took about 10 minutes trying to figure things out, typed random stuff in the computer and then said okay. Honestly I think he didn't check anything and just typed and pretend he was doing something to help and then said okay. The only good experience at the front desk we had was at check out when the guy seemed like he knew what he was doing and gave us a copy of he receipt and that was that. I will say tho after we left the hotel my father noticed on his card he was charged 3000 dollars at a random other hotel in Austria.

The room was clean and it was cleaned everyday with new towels. Also you get a free train pass for your entire stay there!! This was awesome since we didn't have to worry about hoping on the train in vienna!n this was a nice perk that I haven't seen in many other hotels!! I liked that they did this!

Excelent location.
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

Heating in room was not working. Complained about this 3 times but nothing happend. In the end i had to change rooms. First i was told there are no free rooms. After long discusions they offered me a smokinguri room, but the smell was awfull.After another long discussion, the stuff offered a non-smoking room although i was told there were no more avaible rooms. Stuff was not serious.

Excelent location.

Definitely recommend.
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

wi fi is free but not good

we have stayed several times, best location for everything. Airport shuttle stops 200 metres from the hotel and they offer free public transport. Metro station is just outside and you are in less than 10 minutes from Stefanstlatz and all the other stops are alongside Mariahilferstrasse.

Overall It was very good and I enjoyed mt stay.
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

The quality of bed and sheets, TV set and channels, found no English channel. They should add at least BBC. M. Naveed

Location is ideal, staff is very cooperative and helpful. Good value for money.

good location near the U-Bahn and at one end of Maria Hilfer...
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

Although the money for the entire stay was charged from my card BEFORE the trip, at the reception I had to make a "deposit" of 50 EUR from my card. When I asked why? the answer was, you know just in case ......This deposit was returned at my departure when I checked out.....Not a very friendly attitude (I stayed ad least twice before this trip-no deposit needed...)

good location near the U-Bahn and at one end of Maria Hilfer Strasse, walking distance from the city center

I asked for twin beds as part of the booking - I was given a...
    • Business Double Room with Courtyard View and Public Transport Ticket

I asked for twin beds as part of the booking - I was given a room with a double bed I asked for breakfast for 2 nights with the booking - was told at the desk on arrival that the room did not come with breakfast I asked to change to a standard room so that I could have a room with breakfast - I was told there were no more rooms available although booking.com said there 3 more rooms of this type available I was told the mini-fridge would be re-stocked each day at 4pm. I had to ask reception that night to re-stock the empty fridge

Excellent hotel
    • Business Apartment with Public Transport Ticket

Extra confy beds, tea and coffee facilities, minibar available for free (prices included in the appartment cost). Excellent breakfast with everything you could wish.

Better to not summing up.
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

1.The TV set in the room was two small-smaller then in all places i was last years. 2.The free WI-FI was inexistent nearly all the time of the stay (2 weeks) annd when measured by Ookla it was as little as 0.4 megabits.This year I was in Riga and Stockholm an there it was about 100 time speedier-40 MBits.Also this year we stayed at hotel Kummer in Wien,also Mariahilfer Strasse-wiithout any Internet problem.It's a shame-the hotel proposed also a High Speed Internet-but their software doesn't allow us to use it for as little as 8 Euro/Day.I bought at A1 a prepaid SIM for 10 Euro for 30 days with enough GB for my use during the whole stay.

It was taff staff not frandly , don't cear about guest...
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

It was taff staff not frandly , don't cear about guest I was given a room that was not booked by me and the receptionist told me if I did not like this go and complain and I do not care. You and there are people other than you

Not bad
    • Business Apartment with Public Transport Ticket

The staff were not professional dealing with me, several times keep me waiting pretending busy or talking with other colleague 😔 .Small appartment size , small beds and terrible pillows

Location and free pass

I would definitely recommend the hotel to others.
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

Perhaps more coffee machines could be added for breakfast.... had to wait a long time in line for a cup. But otherwise the breakfast buffet was SUPERB!

Stay in general was good but hotel was under expectations
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

The hotel is below my expectations. Not deserved to be 4 stars hotel. No coffee and tea provided in the room and no cattle. Same breakfast provided every day with no much varieties. The rooms will be cleaned only by request.

The location was great we like the area and the street

Extremely pleasant, friendly and helpful staff, nice and...
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

Extremely pleasant, friendly and helpful staff, nice and modern facilities, affordable prices of coffee and drinks at the bar or in the mini bar in the room, interesting shower, the panoramic skyline night view of Vienna from the window and a complimentary public transport ticket for the duration of stay.

Very good hotel located on main shopping street.
    • Twin Room with Public Transport Ticket

Very good hotel located on main shopping street. Very easy get from VIE airport by bus. Hotel located just 100m from final bus stop. On this street 2 underground station and tram stop. Good clean room with new furniture, nice bathroom. I ask about 2 more pillow - staff bring it to me. Free Vienna public transport pass is include in room price.

Modern facility in prime location
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

No tea kettle in the room

Location, location, location. Easy access from airport. One minute walk to nearest underground station. Three minutes walk to Westbahnhof railway station and bus terminal. Half an hour walk to the city center, museums and Hoffburg palace. Facility is immaculately clean, rooms are spacious, breakfast is of very high quality ( though more on a pricey side). Personal is professional and responsive. Last but not least - free ticket for Vienna public transportation.

major selling point of the hotel is its location and the free public transport tickets.
    • Twin Room with Public Transport Ticket

they didn't really clean our room. they just empty the trash bins everyday. the beddings were not changed everyday. the floor did not seem to be vacuumed at all (during our whole stay).

location is a big plus! right smack in the shopping street. location is easy to find. also, we love the free public transport ticket throughout our stay! staff are accommodating.

A lot of potential and a very low level
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

There is no kettle, an option to make a hot drink, towels are not replaced every day, no shampoo, no staff in the dining room, a coffee machine is usually broken and you have to stand in line for coffee

Great location, next to a boulevard with shops and cafes

Great location, clean rooms, fine for casual travellers. Not recommended for business trips.
    • Twin Room with Public Transport Ticket

Fire alarm in the morning was not well managed by the hotel team: guests and cleaning staff were returning to their rooms based on hear-say - weak communication/announcements missing by reception staff. Dangerous! I handed a business shirt for dry cleaning to the reception staff and got it back uncleaned 1.5 days later: very inconvenient for a business traveller.

Location is good but the room is very very bad
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

The picture when booking the room is totaly different from real. Bed is not comfertable at all.

The receptionist was very nice and helpful. Location is great

OK value for money!
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

This is definitely not a 4 star hotel. There is no restaurant or any facilities that are usually found in four star hotels. I would rate it 3 star - good location and nice room. Wi-fi was shocking and for faster one you had to pay 8 Euro a day.

Quite a large room.

A perfect city getaway
    • Twin Room with Public Transport Ticket

The free Wifi was painfully slow and sometimes disconnected. You can pay to get premium access.

Excellent hotel at a very convenient location, right outside the Westbahnhof u-bahn station. Easy access to all parts of the city. The staff were very friendly and nice, the room was spacious with comfy beds and a nice shower. We didn't have the breakfest (offered at 17eur per person), a supermaket is right across the street where you can get anything.

Excellent location, near by supermarkets, train station around the corner, between two subway stops
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

The desk staff were very helpful with helping us to get around. There was a public transport pass provided for FREE by the hotel. Free printing facility for tickets etc.

Public transport included, wifi didn't work
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

WIFI didn't work at all during our stay, we complained twice for that but it was never solved. The soap in the shower was over that they never refilled it. Personnel could be nicer.,

The ticket for the public transport included in the price. The room was very clean. The location is ok.

Location was very good.
    • Twin Room with Public Transport Ticket

Iron was not in the room, you have to go to 7th floor in a bad shape room to do your iron work. AC stopped at night and we had to open the window.

Location was very good. Metro Pass is free and we use it heavily

Location but see notes below
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

We requested a quiet room and upon arrival was given a room on the street side. It is a ver busy shopping street and we could hear the cars. We requested a quieter room and were informed this would cost an additional 20 euros per night. I was outraged and demanded to see the manager. The staff are all very young and seemed inexperienced. They waived the extra fee. The other room looked exactly the same but was in a "courtyard" which is more of an ugly garbage hof. Air conditioning was never cold dnough and air quality was very poor. Bed was average and pillows terrible. Warning: while hotel is on a main shopping street and one of the main train stations it is also quite dodgy especially at night so keep your wits about you. Vienna is not as safe as it used to be.

Location but see notes below

Enjoyed our stay in Vienna,
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

Most of the staff did'nt even lift their head to offer a good morning when you passed them, the most they spoke was the morning i checked out. The other negative was the 17 euro breakfast a bit steep

the location was excellent, clean room, value for money.

We are iranian,,,and in our country we are not allowed to...
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

We are iranian,,,and in our country we are not allowed to have credit card(visa card, master card ,,,) because we have been banned. So my sister who lives in germany and has master card booked your hotel for us,,,when we arrived in your hotel , receptionist with a bad tones said "you must cancel your booking and i can not do any thing for you, because you do not have any credit card" .We were shocked, because we were in europe( germany, netherland, czeck) for 3 weeks and no hotel had told us it. After few minute he said " ok you can give deposit" . I just say you that we can not come again in your hotel because of your policy. I do not know , maybe you prefer it.

The staff was very nice and helpful!
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

The staff was very nice and helpful! The location is perfect. The rooms were clean and just big enough. We had a quite room on the 6th floor with a view of the church. There are plenty of cafes for breakfast in the morning with the Anker bakery just around the corner (having 4 different vegan pastries). Perfect location for sightseeing, shopping and with plenty of places to have a drink in the evening.

Good lacation.
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

I ordered twin bed but it was double bed. Air conditioner was not functinal. WiFi was too slow.

Good location. There is a No.5 tram stop in front of the hotel. Free public transport ticket.

Fantastic!
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

Great hotel! The room is clean and the there are enough space for one or two persons (21 m2!). I think that this is the largest room that I found for one person. Everything is so close! U3 is near, so it is easy to visit all important things in Vienna. Staff is professional and kind. I did not use breakfast because I visited small restaurants and supermarket Billa.

Good
    • Twin Room with Public Transport Ticket

Not bad, but The rate on Booking it s too big(8.5) it s an 8 . You can find at 8.2 better in the area. (Mariahilferstr)

Location. Quiet. Good price. Doesn t deserve 8.5 for sure, maybe 8.0

Acceptable.
    • Twin Room with Public Transport Ticket

The window leaked and ruined a book I had just purchased.

It was conveniently located. There was a subway satiation within 1 block, and plenty to do in the surrounding area.

Lovely stay
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

Everything was great, we loved it! Location of the hotel, our room, the staff - 10/10. We'll be booking this hotel in the future, for sure.

Well located and reasonably priced hotel near the city centre.
    • Twin Room with Public Transport Ticket

The breakfast was very expensive and I opted out of it. The rooms were on the small side.

I liked the free mini bar. I loved the location of the hotel near Mariahilfer street and metro stations.

Very well located hotel in Vienna.
    • Business Double Room with Courtyard View and Public Transport Ticket

At 17 Euros per person the breakfast was considered to be too expensive. They had coffee in the room however, which made it better. The rooms were on the small side but adequate for one person. In my booking, somehow the mini bar was free, which was an added benefit.

The hotel is very well located near the Westbannof, and near 2 subway stations. It is on Mariahilfer street, which has plenty of restaurants and cafes. Shopping on that street is also excellent. Breakfast at the hotel was expensive so I didn't use it, and instead had breakfast in the street. Excellent choice of hotel overall and I recommend it.

A good value hotel, well located and with good extras such as the free travel cards.
    • Business Apartment with Public Transport Ticket

Slightly stuffy smell. As we had a kitchenette we could have done with a tea towel for drying up and a new, clean dishcloth.

The free travel cards. Location near to the underground. Friendly staff. Spacious business apartment.

Great location, staff and comfort.
    • Twin Room with Public Transport Ticket

There seemed to be a ration on with the toilet paper, and I would have liked to have utilised the trams more, but the underground was easier.

Wide range of restaurants, takeaways and there was a supermarket opposite. Spoilt for choice. The staff were friendly and helpful, the room was comfy and clean. Great location for public transport - and you are given a free travel pass as part of the deal.

Excellent value, very clean
    • Twin Room with Public Transport Ticket

Very clean & comfortable. No problems with staff, very helpful. Bathroom felt brand new. Excellent value especially with the included transportation ticket. Great location across street from West Bhf U3 stop. Would definitely stay again.

Location is great
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

- sheet and blankets smell is very bad and they are not changed daily. -slow internet -no order can be executed at night because one person in the whole hotel works.

Location is great Free public transportation ticket Staff is helpful

Located close to public transport and room rate included a...
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

Staff ignored you until they are ready to serve you. Rather than acknowledge you are there and say something like 'I will be with you shortly' you get totally ignored.

Located close to public transport and room rate included a pass on public transport.

Last night stopover!!
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

Similar to Ruby Marie across the road no kettle or tea/coffee facilities but did have a fridge!!!

Very good location for public transport as well as retail therapy!!!

Good location on Mariahilfistrasse
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

1. Although room was quiet, noise from outside bothered to much: Church bells 100 rings at 7 am daily, generator or something like that in the courtyard. If close the window, then very loud noise from air condition in the room goes on. 2. Poor beddings, couldn't sleep at all. 3. No bathroom amenities, except liquid soap. 4. Iron and board room doesn't have anything to keep the door open, no air in the room due to absence of the window and air condition.

1. City transport ticket provided! 2. Convenient location.

A must stay with friendly and helpful staff
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

Didn't like how booking.com didnt state how many people were supposed to be in the room making an extra charge for me for the 3 nights there,I have complained about this

The staff was so helpful with everything no matter what question was asked they done everything possible to find out

Good location, bad service
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

The speed of reception service is too slow. We had to wait more than 15minutes just for check-out. A pillow case was dirty and I requested to change. However, they refused to give us a new one.

Close to Westbahnhof.

I like the location, it's accessible to public...
    • Twin Room with Public Transport Ticket

I like the location, it's accessible to public transportation and near establishments. The hotel is nice, clean, and comfortable. The staff are nice, fluent in English, and acts fasts. The lady at the reception (last Jun 25 around 2am) was very nice to offer me crackers because I mentioned I'm hungry. Thank you.

Wonderful place to stay..
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

One guy in the registration counter kind of arrogant...an asian one..

Accessibility to everything,cleanliness of the room,just so comfortable to stay in this hotel,if i come back i'll check in again in this hotel....we did not drink any caffeinated drink,so i leave no answer to that question....

Location good, staff very unpleasent
    • Double Room with Public Transport Ticket

Receptionist guy was very rude, unwelcoming and not helpful at all. On 2 different occasions as well. Hotel would be ok But the staff left a bad taste in our mouth. Shame