Reviews of Jagdschloss Graf Recke

Trattenbach 62, 5742 Wald im Pinzgau, Austria

#6 of 6 B&Bs and Inns in Wald im Pinzgau

6.2

The service from booking.com I was not happy with the fact that they could not reach the money on you're account, i paid but something in the system went wrong. They phoned 4 times to booking and nobody gave a correct answer. The gave every time some other excuse. It's not the way it suppose to be. I hope you pay this hotel, i paid you and they gave the service. I hope you wil manage this correct with this hotel.I hope also that you inform me.

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

The credit card machine didn't work.

The staff were friendly and very helpful. The Count/Owner was informative and showed us "his museum" The moose he shot in Canada is displayed in the summer room.

• Reviewed: 28 June 2016

Pool should have been cleaned for guests. Waiter for breakfast should speak a little English at least. Only option of payment was cash!

Elisabeth very friendly and helpful. Lovely countryside area. Great breakfast.

• Reviewed: 15 February 2016

Upon arrival I asked if I could pay with my card and was told I would have to pay cash. The information on www.booking.com says they accept credit cards. Since I was not expecting this I did not have the total amount of my stay on me so I had to make two separate trips to a bank machine to withdraw money. There is no Wi-Fi in the building. Dinner at the restaurant was a little pricey 50 euro's for two people and it consisted of a salad, soup, cordon bleu with potatoes. You are requested to pay for dinner up front; they don't accept cards for dinner. Cash only. I recommend eating out. Parking is very limited. They should work on parking for their guest first instead of restaurant only visitors.

The staff Elisabeth in particular was very helpful and courteous! The location was fine; we were in town for skiing and sledding. Breakfast was awesome too.

• Reviewed: 17 February 2016

everything

• Reviewed: 2 March 2015

Everything is old and outdated. The prices are way too high!

The food was good and fresh