Reviews of Kaiser Hotel 3 stars

#12 of 14 hotels in Ebbs

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

Week-end say
    • Double Room "Kaiserzimmer"

- the spa area is pretty big, but the pool itself is small and therefore rather suitable for kids, not swimming

+ friendly and helpful host + more convenient dinner than in other half-pension - it helps to have 3 choices (for pickier guests as myself) + nicely decorated room, comfortable bed + pool & spa area open 24/7, nice jacuzzi and sauna

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

Breakfast was good and Salad bar excellent at dinner.
    • Double Room "Kaiserzimmer"

Breakfast was good and Salad bar excellent at dinner. Owner and daughter were very hospitable. Beautiful relaxing scenery. Rooms 80% newly renovated.

Beautiful hotel with extremely friendly staff
    • Double Room "Kaiserzimmer"

The pillows were very flat, for my personal taste this was uncormfortable. I had brought my own pillow because I have back problems, so it was no problem in the end. I am sure if I had asked for it, I could have gotten an extra pillow.

We arrived quite late and I called to make sure that reception would be staffed - staff took this opportunity to arrange for us to have a late meal, as dinner time was already over. So we had the full three course meal of the day served at about 22:00 - just for the two of us. On the second day, we already knew we would be out and come back very late, and again we were kindly provided with an extra meal, this time brought to our room because we arrived so late. I really did not expect this much effort and service (after all it was my own fault for booking half board despite knowing we would not make it to dinner on at least one day), so I was very positively surprised. Lucky us! All the staff were extremely nice and helpful, it was a great pleasure to stay in this hotel. The rooms were also great - very spacious and enough room for clothes, e.g. when for a skiing trip, with a fantastic view of the mountains. The hotel's pool and spa area was a welcome place to relax. All in all, a great place to spend your vacation, I can wholeheartedly recommend!

Peaceful getaway
    • Double Room "Kaiserzimmer"

Friendly friendly service with amazing peaceful views on the alps. Plenty of food for the continental breakfast, meat cheeses yoghurts and fruits

• Reviewed: 5 March 2015

Very gentle owner and friendly staff.

WiFi is slow to connect in a fully booked date.

Very gentle owner and friendly staff. Old furnished large room and cozy hotel, with spa.

• Reviewed: 3 March 2015

Welcoming, friendly and helpful staff.

Wi-Fi wasn't great.

Welcoming, friendly and helpful staff. Good food, and more than In could eat. Beautiful views from our room. Great value.

There is 1 review without text. This impacts the overall review score.