Reviews of Lindner Hotel Am Belvedere 4 stars

Rennweg 12, 03. Landstraße, 1030 Vienna, Austria

#172 of 316 hotels in Vienna

One little drawback

If you pay this ammount of money per room it would be good to put into a room just a single bottle od water, nothing more.

Nice room, modern, quiet. Beed very comfortable. Great breakfast and service.

Human approach not found

I made mistake during booking and I booked hotel day sooner. I realized when I was in hotel. The receptionist was telling me same phrases over and over not willing to understand my question if possible to "shift" payment to correct night as it has been deduced from my credit card already at that moment. Then he said that Manager can decide but was too late, so had to pay and asked Manager of hotel if possible to get money for one night back. Here is feedback: "Unfortunately we can not charge you back the no show for your first night at it says in our policy the no show will be charged 90% of the stay. Mit freundlichen Grüssen / with kind regards Natalia Pszczolkowska Front Office Manager" I know that it is my mistake but hotel did not suffer for my reservation (they were not fully booked - I asked for that information) and my colleagues who had similar issue always get money back, maybe just 10% deduction but not 90% as I did.. So from this perspective, no thank you. Hotel is here for people, not people for hotel. I will take the different one next time and I suggest to you to do the same. Because in case you need a helping hand, they will not support you.

I choose the hotel because of close distance to train station. Room itself was equipped with all necessary things, incl. air condition, refrigerator, not leaking shower and comfortable bed.

Could have been better

When we arrived we checked into our room to find the room already occupied.I went to reception to advise them, checked into another room which had twin beds and no view of the Belvader after requesting a double and a room with view ( which I understand is not always possible)

Managed to get change room the next day and it had a good view of the Belvader parks Bed was very comfortable and room very clean. Most staff were very friendly and helpful

Very nice room but not clean

1.When arived they talled us that the room woll be ready only after 15:30. 2. It seems that the cleaning team is insufficient. One day cleaned the room at 18;00 hour and the next day came at 19:30 and the room was not cleaned!!!! 3. The air condition is not efficient. Was very hot. Promissed us to send the maintenance but this not happened

1. The breakfast was very good 2. Nice room 3. Reveived a greeting card and cake at my birthday in the room

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Good hotel but it is looks like a 3 stars hotel

WC size, room facilities as there are not the basic things for 4 stars hotels such: meanlars water, shampoo, shower gel, body lotion unless you ask for...

Staff

A perfect place to spend a night after a tiring day!

There wasn't anything we didn't like. Maybe the parking, that you have to pay for it, and quite expensive (25€/night).

I loved the room! It was very big and the bed was very comfortable and cozy! The pillows were so soft! I liked the staff! The girls from the reception were so polite and offered to help with so many things, from giving information to speaking nicely and smiling a lot! I loved the breakfast! It was so rich in everything and very tasteful!

Possibly the best hotel I've ever stayed at! Well done

Perhaps the wifi on level 7 was a bit of an issue. Other than that everything was perfect!

My 4 night stay at this hotel was nothing short of being perfect! Thank you and keep up the great service! The room was impeccably clean, modern, comfy and spacious! Breakfast was plentiful and they also cater for gluten intolerances by providing freshly baked gluten free bread! Superb kitchen and staff! The spa and wellness facilities were also well equipped and clean. The restaurant offered very nice food at reasonable prices and the staff was again very professional. The receptionists were all so very nice and helpful with my requests - I am truly grateful! Highly recommended and will def visit again! The location is superb!

Will stay in this hotel again, location is perfect as you...

could not find anything and I always try.

Will stay in this hotel again, location is perfect as you exit highway and shortly after you are in hotel, you can park in underground garage, then hotel is literally next to Belvedere and amazing brewing restaurant with perfect garden dine with atmosphere, in 10- min walk from hotel you are in city. Hotel it self is pure Austrian style 4 star, in some countries this would be 5 star easily. Room was just great with a lot of details I have seen first time and I travel a lot. Breakfast was a highlight of a day. Staff was great in all aspects. As said will stay again and do now have need to seek for different hotel option next time.

Nice and clean

Air conditioning control was not working properly. Fan was only going at max speed. Too windy in the room for sleeping. The second day problem has been fixed

Nice and clean

I would come back mainly because of location, bat was disapointed with the room confort on this trip

Internet wifi its very slow the air conditioning was awfall you couldnt go under 26C i was offered to change 3 rooms until i got a room with 24C the pillows are to soft

The location its excelent, if you com with train take the 0 tram to Renneweg station and walk 300m to the hotel From the Hotel walk 50 m take tram 71 to Karlsplatz and you are in the center of the city Walk 300 m to Renneweg station and take 0 tram to Prater and enjoy the park

Perfect stay: comfortable, delicious breakfast & great location!

The air conditioner was on all the time, even when we weren't in our room - while there was no need for it. In our opinion, it was a waste of energy. The corridor is very warm during summer time.

Excellent staff, location and elegant and comfortable bedroom for two. Delicious breakfast buffet with all types of food, all home-made and no plastics! :) 15 minutes away of the city centre, hop on hop off bus, excellent restaurant around the corner (Salm Brau) and views of the Belvedere Palace from our room. Wifi worked perfectly and the TV had many international channels.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Good hotel with potential to improve

I ve been in this hotel 9 years ago, and was better (they had details in the room shampoo conditioner, bathrobe ... Etc minibar but not anymore) For a 4 stars hotel i would of expect small things like minibar, for the bathroom shampoo conditioner, body lotion. One day in the breakfast the melon was acid, i said to the lady from there, they change it immediately, no apology though... In the end when i payed they redraw from my card 50 euros more than the bill without letting me know. After writing to them they explained very polite that is normal but i was sopous to be informed in the check in...which didn t happend... Overall, the hotel is ok... But could be better

The room is nince, comfortable, location very good in a quiet aria just next to Belvedere, breakfast good

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Everything There was employee on the front desk her name is Susi. She was very professional and she helped us a lot. She really made our stay like if we were in our home. She deserves all the best and really she will be the most important reason to come back to Lendner hotel Vienna again.

very pleasant!

Nothing, really.

the strategic location on the tram line 71 and just next to the Belvedere, its park and botanical garden, the quietness and view from the room, the wellness centre on the top floor.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

The room was great: spacious, clean, nice furniture.

The room was great: spacious, clean, nice furniture. Very good coffee. Great value for your money. The hotel is located within a walking distance to the city center.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Great stay!

Wonderfull hotel. Excellent location. Neat room. Delicious breakfast. Competent, kind and helpfull staff welcoming you at the reception desk. Pleasant stay from the very beginning. I trully recommend it.

Wonderful stay at the Belvedere :)

The hotel location is just great, behind the Belvedere and very close to the center of the city. There is public transport connection nearby to many places of interest. The rooms are modern, clean and very spacious. They have awsome breakfast menu with array of selection of foods, coffee and teas. Also there is a restaurant at the hotel premises and a bar serving many types of drinks. The front desk staff are verg helpfull on any question or service request you might have. On the top floor there is fitness center working until late and a lovely spa, with steam bath, sauna and solarium. The terrace at the spa is cool to chill out after a session here, with a view at the Belvedere.

Romantic hotel with great service

Breakfast could have been better in comparison to the price and we had to pay extra for the fast internet connection which was for me necessary since I was there for the work.

Hotel is very nice and clean. We had suite room which was very spacious with the living area and two TVs. It is perfect for couples because of the partially open bathroom. Location is great for tourist sites and nice walks. In the hotel street, there is a tram line. Metro stations are about 10 min walk away. The hotel has a good restaurant where we had dinners. Also, we are thankful for a place in the private hotel garage which they kindly reserved for us.

Beware if you are allergic or have asthma

musty smelling room, bad enough to cause asthma symptoms needing medication-may also have been that a pet had been in the room (I'm allergic)

Rooms were a good size. Bed was comfortable. Bathroom was nice.

Great Hotel, perfect stay

It would have been better if the hotel had a pool.

Great stay. It was really nice staying in Lindner Hotel. The location is great, just 2 minutes from Belvedere Gardens, or 15 minutes walk to the Center. The room was spacious, clean and with good view. The beds were great to sleep, it was quiet even though the Hotel is on the street. The staff was pretty helpful, the breakfast was delicious, offering various options and meals for every taste. Would definitely go back in the hotel if I ever go again in Vienna.

Good apartment, not flexible staff.

The hotel was not to flexible when I needed to change something. I wanted to add an extra person, 2 in total, in a 2 bedroom apartment... I also told that I'll be willing to pay extra, but they couldn't help me. Luckily Booking.com took care of it.

Nice big apartment

Lovely city as ever and great place to start out from each day

The bathroom or shower in the room was in the open sort of concealed by the wardrobe and the loo had no lock on the door. This I found odd and my partner did too. What is it with open bathrooms ? Ok we know eachother well enough but to wash in public as it were is not really everbody's cup of tea. ALl the rooms are the same in this respect . I think the hotel could consider this design in future.

I liked the location which was excellent and the transport connections were ideal. The setting was perfect and the professionalism of the staff too, The decor was pleasant and the breakfast plentiful. Also a good sauna and training facility on the top floor.

Nice SPA

Hotel is extremely inflexible. I booked over Booking and had to change dates of accommodation but there was no any single flexible approach from Hotel. Please be careful while booking. Also I had a room with external restroom and direct access to the bath room from leaving room - I'm not a fan of this modern style.

Nice SPA

My vienna

Wifi was good for using whatsup and make calls via whatsup but not for youtube watching though the hotel give you option to make wifi faster i think they can do better on the free one . Second , we needed to ask for bath robes and slippers otherwise you wont get any and also had to ask for refill of the soap in the bath .

The beds were comfy , breackfast was good and a lot to chose from . Slept in a room facing the courtyard so it was quit. The hotel is very easy to get from airaport by train and also to the sites around by public transport .

Room was big enough.

Unfortunately , you could hear almost everything from other rooms. I chose that hotel because I wanted to have some rest but some girls woke me up while they discussed something in the hotel corridor for a half an hour. That was around 4.20am ,although they shouted.

Room was big enough. All was super clean. Location is very good as well.

Nice hotel in a great location

During the check-in only few information was shared with me. When I asked about the public transport facilities, I was not informed that I should calculate with road closures.

I liked the room with its nice decor. However for the first sight the layot of the different spaces was strange for me, I really liked it. Breakfast was tasty. Location is excellent, you can reach the famous sights within several minutes or you can take the tram into the city centre.

Nice Hotel, perfect location, excellent breakfast, Check out a desaster

Massive que in the morning, 30min waiting time. Stuff at reception was not well trained, weren’t able to print a receipt, Friend of mine has been charged by accident with one more night, they called me afterwards that the payment of the credit card didn’t work, but it worked for the bill of the consumption at the Bar which i payed at the same time. All in all the accounting screwed up a nice stay

Location, rooms and especially the breakfast was excellent

Very pleasant .

The size of the room and open shower .

This is the second time I stayed at the hotel .The small spa area is very welldone and relaxing. The room is tiny and although we upgraded in the suit it still felt small . breakfast was nice and the staff are kind . close to few embassy and train station , supermarket and fastfood places .

very good hotel for short business trip

I missed slippers and bath gown, open bath concept might not be suitable in some situations

location, comfort, electric kettle in the room, interesting room design, some staff members

The room was comfortable and clean and the breakfast very...

It is rather far away from the metro station (~15 min walking from Karlsplatz). Also, the wifi is very slow. There is an option of high speed but it is not for free, which I think should be given the prices of the room

The room was comfortable and clean and the breakfast very complete

Good location. Clean and comfortable

As most other reviews indicate, the free wifi was very slow. The air-conditioning did not appear to be functioning properly as it only appeared to heat the room regardless of how low you put the setting. A kettle would have been a good addition to the room as a basic amenity

Rooms were clean and spacious. Bed was comfortable. Cleaning staff were friendly. The location is the main benefit of this hotel; very easy to get from airport to local station with the S7 line, then a 5 min walk.

A nice comfortable sleep with a superb breakfast!

Staff could give better services. Also, could have had better facility.

Hotel were located in good touristic spot and the room condition were good. Also, amazing breakfast.

No problems

TV - see above

It did what it said on the tin, to the extent that I used any facilities, which I did not. The TV was very sparse for English-language programming.

Overall, a nice and tidy hotel to explore Vienna from

My only real disappointment was slow free wi-fi, which was often barely usable, with occasional connection interruptions. Trying to use e.g. Google Maps could be painfully slow. While you can pay for full speed access, I would expect a faster default connection from a 4-star hotel. The shower is not in a separate room behind solid doors, and while this didn't bother me as a solo traveler, some people might want more privacy depending on who they travel with. One of the bed mattresses was quite dented in the middle, and while I didn't particularly mind it, more sensitive people may find that uncomfortable if they are unlucky enough to end up with it.

The hotel is on a great location, with the city center in a walking distance. There are some amazing sights in the immediate vicinity of the hotel, e.g. the Salesianerkirche and of course the famous Belvedere. Everything was very clean and tidy, and the room overall felt very pleasant and aesthetic. Breakfast was really good.

Very nice hotel, great location.

The parking is quite narrow and difficult to get out of.

Very nice hotel, great location. Staff also very nice and helpful, they gave us tips of places to eat.

The brakefast is really IMPERIAL all their products is good...

The brakefast is really IMPERIAL all their products is good and fresh. The bad and room is too comfortable and clean, the position is a little bit far from the subway station (five minutes by feet) but in a very beautiful position near the belvedere park.

A comfortable hotel a breath close to the Belvedere magnificent palace!

The staff could have informed us about the spa facilities so if somebody is interested can make use.

Spacious room, very comfortable bed, modern bathroom, very clean. The breakfast was delicious with variety and high quality fresh products and a wide selection of teas!!! The staff very kind and helpful! Walking distance from city centre

Just Love This Place

Drinks machine doesn't cool enough. Np heated floor in bathroom. Red lamp doesn't help at all. Overpriced high speed internet.

Lindner, we love you! :) I mean this time it was perfect. Starting from reserving a parking lot for us with my name on a sign. Great room with great view. They've renovated or cleaned carpets in the corridors - it looks great and doesn't smell now.

Perfect

Everything was great

Perfect location, friendly staff, room was clean, bed was suoer comfortable and there was no noise. Will defintely stay there again if I come back to Vienna

This is 2 stars hotel with 4 stars rates....

Very expensive breakfast (23 Euro per person) and parking 27 Euro. Be ready that minibar in your room is empty!!!! 4stars hotel with empty minibar!! And we had not normal, but advanced rated room!!! Foods in restaurant are not fresh. They are warming up main courses in microwaves!!! I wouldn’t recommend this hotel to my friends.

Location is not bad.

Great stay

Helpfulness of the hotel staff. Good location, close to airport train line, literally 2 minutes away on foot from Belvedere, walking distance from city center (15 min).

So bad that we had to pay extra for high speed internet when...

So bad that we had to pay extra for high speed internet when it's already a 4 star hotel. And they also take charge for tea bags! What the? They are just hungry for money, not to please the customer.

Very enjoyable stay in Vienna.

The bathroom was a little open plan for my liking but not too problematic.

The fact that the hotel was close to the Belvedere and the Salmon Braun and the city.

Breakfast and service in restaurant were very good .

I make a reservation in September for my December stay at Lindner hotel and requested room with bathtub . After all day of walking in the winter Vienna the evening hot bath makes my body ready for the next day . When I check in I found out that my room has only a shower . Only 25% rooms of Lindner hotel have a bathtub . That is what manager (if he even was a manager ) told me . He was arrogant and telling me how big experience he has and how it works . If they can not guarantee for me the room with the bathtub , they suppose to write me an email and I can look for another hotel . No problem for me , but they were greedy for money and not honest . They had 3 months to respond and they didn't do it . For front desk service and manager- ZERO stars .

Breakfast and service in restaurant were very good . Hotel is close to train ( S7 ) to airport and close to historic sites . Room was clean . Sauna and fitness was clean too .

Great rooms, great location. Value for money.

They say the rooms comes with a fridge, but in actual fact the bar fridge doesn't work and reception say "it's a food and beverage bar, not a fridge to keep things cold in." That doesn't make sense to me at all. But everything else was great!

Very comfortable rooms with lots of space and modern bathroom. Would stay again.

Overall a good location, nice property, for a business trip...

I was on a business trip, so had to have breakfast quickly ... and not everything was available (e.g. fried eggs), which was pity, cause I had to compromise on what I needed to eat. BUt the quality was OK Garage are way to narrow to park properly :( Quite slow free wifi

Overall a good location, nice property, for a business trip it was good, as you dont need a lot Breakfast: Fresh Belgium Waffles, a good feature :)

Not recommended from a value for money perspective.

- cleanliness from a 4* hotel perspective - very poor free internet connection. Good if you pay - parking and prior disclosing of the related price - block upfront the entire accommodation amount plus an extra fee

The location is great, just nearby the city center, and park...

The room didnt have personal kit in the toilet, and thats not good for 4 star hotel!!!

The location is great, just nearby the city center, and park Belvedere

Affordable and luxurious

If there was anything to comment on, it was probably the noise from the guests directly above our room as their footfall was unnecessarily loud during the evening, but thankfully our sleep was not interrupted. Also despite requesting a double room, we were given a twin room, but once the beds were pushed together it was fine, but to reach the bedside tables, you did need to have extremely long arms!

We had such a fun stay in your hotel and we are so grateful for all the attention to detail which made such a difference. We slept really well and we were delighted with the extensive and tasty choice of food at breakfast. We also ate some delicious food in the bar in the evening. The location of the hotel was perfect for work and it was also not too far to catch a tram or indeed walk into the city. We were so grateful for your prompt action in sending our forgotten jacket to the airport.

unfriendly reception woman at the checkin.

unfriendly reception woman at the checkin. Rooms separated by a door from within your suite. Can hear the neighbours clearly. Asked to change rooms, got a room next to the elevator, horrible noise. No water refreshment at the arrival. Worn out equipment in the room. Expired coffee milk (thanks for trying to poison people). Dirty walls in the room. Mismanagement, was disturbed 3 times in my room early in 1 morning, and got my room card blocked twice...teach your staff or fix your software bugs. Wifi is atrocious, 50KB/second, just like in the 90's...travelling back in time at its best. Paid for business high speed internet, 10eur for 1 day. 1MB/second speed which is very unstable and jumps all over the place. I wish such wifi game would be illegal I'd sue you for sure. Tldr: outdated hotel with old equipment and unprofessional staff

Satisfactory but overly warm.

There was no air conditioning working and the heating was on- when we asked to turn it down we were advised to open the window as one couldn't regulate the temperature! There was a damp stain in the ceiling of the room and the bathroom fan did not work .when we arrived we were given a double bed and had booked a twin room - we were moved when we pointed the error out.the bar lacked atmosphere.

The bed was comfy and the room was quiet.

Good stay

No electricity on the last day of stay. They said that there was no electricity in the whole district. However, they didn’t have a backup generator. As a result, couldn’t use a hairdryer, wi fi wasn’t working

The room was spacious. Very good location. In a walking distance from Belvedere palace

wonderful location

The difficulty to settle the bill with different cards- I used another card to pay the bill than the one I made the reservation with - after 3 weeks I still have money blocked by the hotel even though the bill was paid on spot.

Perfect location -near Belvedere castle. Wonderful breakfast

Dining Room Fiasco and SO hot!

We had a very bad experience when dining in the hotel restaurant - there seemed to be no co-ordination between the table waiters and the kitchen chef as we waited 2 1/2 hours for our dinner as did 3 other couples that we knew off, while some guests were coming in, eating and leaving while we still sat there and the waiter saying, 'it is on its way'. There was no manager on duty to supervise want was a Basil Faulty situation. After our complaint, the management waived the cost of our meal. There were only 2 other expensive restaurants in the area. The air conditioning was set at 26 and couldn't be altered. Many guests were complaining of the heat. We had to sleep with the windows open.

Booked this hotel for its location to the Belvedere Palace where we spent a whole day. A bit far from the centre of the city but actually only an easy 15 minute walk. The reception staff were very pleasant.

Practical location, but all else is spartan

There are several things that are unsatisfactory about this hotel especially for this high price. First of all, don't be fooled, parking is 27 EURO per day. Also, there is no division between the room and the bathroom! It is a very strange design decision but very impractical in the end. The breakfast is definitely not worth 23 EUROs. The check-out procedure lasted more than half an hour because there were only 2 staffers and it seemed like everyone had a problem with the bill so the wait was excruciating.

Location is very convenient! The bed was quite comfortable and the room quiet.

Had higher expectations for the money spent

The fridge didn't function properly – yogurts stayed warm. Water pressure in the shower is low. The neighborhood didn't feel safe to walk around at 9pm. The airport shuttle is a taxi for EUR44 while Uber is flat EUR30. Had higher expectations for EUR190 per night + EUR23 per person for breakfast.

Nice large rooms, comfortable bathroom, good bed, quiet, with good air conditioning.

Very Happy

Liked the staff at the front desk. Very courteous, very friendly , ever ready to oblige. Would defenitely recommend this hotel to anyone planning to stay for a few days in Vienna.

Good service.

Good service. Nice location close to public transport (line S7 to airport closeby). Rooms very clean. Large king size bed with good matress for a good sleep.

Great location, spacious rooms

Noise when closing the door, but this could be solved because the doors have locking automates. Fine tuning of the locking automates would be great, because you hear every door on the floor that closes and this is not what you want to hear early in the morning.

Great location. Very easy to find. Room is spacious and beds are big and very comfortable, Close train station and underground. Close to the city center. Underground parking.

Efficient.

It appeared as primarily a soulless business chain hotel, identical corridors and rooms, view from (our) room approximately zero but at least a nice tree. But then what can you expect, it's not a country hotel.

Did what it said.

Inadequate bathroom accessories. There can be more choices for breakfast.

Great location. Rooms are very clean and well furnished. Staffs are very helpful, friendly and smiling :)

Viena by the Belvedere

Nice room and good bed. However, the integrated bathroom makes you feel somehow exposed when showering.

Located by Belvedere Palace and gardens, is a modern hotel that provides a pleasant experience. Good breakfast. We enjoyed a map of the city at the entrance of the hotel, that helped for planning the day and to make a wrap up when returning.

Business trip

Free wifi was unusable, like dial up from 20 years ago. Breakfast buffet had a lot of choice but eggs, sausage and bacon were all cold. Bacon was so overcooked that it more resembled old leather. Fridge in the bedroom didnt work (light was on but not cold) very noisy airco fan in bedroom

Staff were very friendly and helpful, room was big and comfortable. Large bathroom and very comfy bed. Also very good soundproofing. Iron and ironing board were very good.

One of the best places I have stained at in Vienna.

The breakfast could be better if they have more selection. Also they could put little sign in both German and English to know what's in the food or what type is it! Bathroom was bit noise if someone sleeping and the other person using the bathroom or wishing his/her hands, face or teeth

Very friendly employees. And lovely warm place to stay with someone special.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

Very nice executive-type rooms.

The first room I got smelled too much to tobacco. I asked for a change that they had no problem to do, but the cleaning services should take care of these things.

Very nice executive-type rooms. Spacious and quite clean.

No question. Just book this hotel.

Bed was very soft. Not good after long walking day.

-Great location, 7-10 min walking to opera. -20 min from airport, 500 m from station. -5 min by foot to citybike station. -Super breakfast -Good housekeeping -Silence rooms

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

Lovely room but no tea making facilities!

No tea making facilities in the room. Couldn't find the hamman bath.

Nice varied breakfast, comfortable bed and pillows and modern, modular room. Easy transport into the city centre with station only a short walk away (<5mins)

Not Again

Contra: The room had no private bathroom, but instead shower and sink were right next to the bed. Heating with infrared lamp..In the promoted "Castle Belvedere View room" one could not see "Castle Belvedere". Lazy room servcie (my room was tidied up not before 3:00 PM - no second shower gel or shoe cleaning was supplied) Unfriendly and time consuming staff at the reception (except the Manager! who did bother with my complaints). Altogether: OK but lesser value than expected and promoted.

PRO: Close to Rennweg Station with good Connection to Airport..Good Sauna and Wellness area..nice bedclothes.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

Great stay

- Rooms were large extremely comfy with all amenities - Nice bar with range of cocktails - Great breakfast - Reception allowed for an early check in for a extra 10 euros per night which included an upgrade - Not too far from the old city - 20 min walk

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Very welcoming staff

The main disadvantage is that the room doesn't have the solid door to the shower, and the sink is the part of the bedroom, so get prepaired to some noises made by the partner. But generally it's a small inconveniece.

We especially liked the reception service, very fast and attentive to our needs. The first night we spent in the room just above the restaurant's kitchen and it was terribly noisy at night and in early morning. We asked to change the room and the rest of the stay we peacefully slept on the upper floor. The location is rather close to the center, but if you mind walking 10-15 mins, take the tram.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

Very good hotel

No door for the bath to isolate completely from the wind/air con when taking a bath.

The room design, space and decoration. The equipments of the room. The hotel was nice and cosy.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

Nice hotel but with room for improvement

My biggest disappointment was the steam sauna, which was nearly cold and stank like a pile of rotting wet towels. Entering there would mean asking for a nasty fungal infection. It also took me by surprise, that the wellness "Ruheraum" - chillout room was very, very cold on some days, you are probably supposed to lie down in your winter jacket right out of sauna. There is also too much light. This area has great potential to become an attractive wellnes center, too bad it seems that nobody cares.

The hotel is overall nice, feels bit impersonal, ok rooms and above average breakfast. I HIGHLY appreciate that the hotel GYM has at least basic free weight dumbell set, adjustable gym bench and gym mats, which allows for a basic workout. Also the finnish sauna is good, provides some relax after long working day.

The location was really good, close to the city center...

When we came to the hotel the receptionist was unpleasant and unprofessional, but all the problems were solved and we had nice stay. Breakfast was good, but it could be better. Parking is really expensive.

The location was really good, close to the city center (15min walking distance). Sauna was nice and relaxing, everything was clean.

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

The breakfast was good

we have received a room for handicapped people, right above the frequent street even though the garage was nearly empty (for extra 27E), furthermore I ordered room with 1 double bed instead of 2 single beds and explicitly write this in my order confirmation and still we had 2 single beds... For the first time I was very unhappy with my accommodation and I would definitely not recommend this hotel. It was worth half the price, maybe less, not 180 euros for a night.

The breakfast was good

• Reviewed: 7 December 2016

Clean and Comfortable

Good clean hotel, very comfortable room. Generous sized shower unit with separate toilet room. Modern business type hotel. Close to Rennweg S-bahn transport hub and tram stops.