Reviews of Hotel Pillerseehof

Kirchweg 1, 6393 Sankt Ulrich am Pillersee, Austria

#17 of 20 hotels in Sankt Ulrich am Pillersee

The room was in poor condtion and the cleaner started...

The room was in poor condtion and the cleaner started hoovering the corridor outside our rooms at 9:30 am. Only one of our rooms had the lake view promised.

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

A great hotel in a beautiful location. On the skibus route so perfect for all the resorts

Free wi-fi was in reception lounge only. Would have been nice to have had it in the room but it wasnt really that big a problem to go there when you needed to. A kettle and tea making facilities in the room would have been nice but that does seem to be just a British thing. Other than those micro gripes, I cannot fault this hotel.

Food was excellent- breakfast and dinner. Eat as much as you want both meals and you wont want food during the day! Room was kept spotless and it had everything I needed except tea making facilities. Staff extremely helpful. Beautiful location. If the small hotel pool is full of kids, just pop across the road to the 25m municipal pool. Free buses and discounts with the hotel guest card.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

we used this hotel as a base for skiing the many resorts in the area

what we expected from an austrian hotel . A clean tidy room with fantastic mountain and countryside veiws .We used the well maintained spa and gym rooms daily . The swimming pool was nice after a day on the slopes

• Reviewed: 23 December 2016

My best trip ever

Nothing except for a wi-fi: it took me 15 minutes to get connected, but it worked properly and at a high speed for my whole stay there.

To cut a long story short, I got what I wanted: I looked for a combination of reasonable prices, convenient location, perfect staff and delicious meal. As a bonus to my memories of that trip, I got acquainted with a super hot Austrian girl, who we ate out with together at the restaurant of the hotel. A special thanks to the barman. By the way, the bed is really comfortable and spacious)))

• Reviewed: 23 December 2016

It's worth not just staying here but being here!

The single disadvantage I've noted was a non separate balcony, although it's a hint to get acquainted with your neighbors))

Finally, I've found some time to share my impressions of this marvelous place. Truly speaking, I've gone on different tours round Europe, so that it's mighty complicated to astonish me. However, Hotel Pillerseehof managed to do this. Firstly, the staff was as gentle, friendly, professional and impeccable as possible - I even thought they were refined in the royal British families. Secondly, the spot is out-of-this-world!!! By the time I approached the window I felt unconscious - such a view I have never seen! Thirdly, the meal is mouthwatering, I found it really difficult to get away from the restaurant)) - plus 2 kilos just for a day!) All in all, I've made up my mind to spend my vacation here. Wish you the same!

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Amazing

Would love to have some food right in my room next time!

I was looking for a nice window view and I got it!:)) the staff is friendly, food - delicious!!! Didn't have any problems with settlement which was very important after a long journey. The rooms are clean and cozy, bed - soft! Will definitely come here again!

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

Very nice location.

WiFi only in the lobby. Meal in local restaurant expensive for the quality.

Very nice location. Reception is very helpful and kind.