Reviews of Q! Resort Kitzbühel 4 stars

Bahnhofsplatz 1, 6370 Kitzbühel, Austria

#27 of 33 hotels in Kitzbühel

Super relaxing. Austria knows how to do it all.
    • XS - Single Room Annex

I might have enjoyed wifi in my room.

The location is really good next to the train station. Food was very healthy with lots of nuts, seeds, grains, fruits and vegetables, yogurts and soya etc but had all the standard bacon, other meats and potatoes as well. Anyone could enjoy a good meal here. I am a bit sore due to a ski accident but I would have tried the yoga otherwise for sure. The room rate was very reasonable at the end of the ski season. I missed the last few days at the Hannenkamm unfortunately. I arrived early but no problem for a check in with Hannah.

Breakfast is one of the best anywhere, staff are very...
    • XS - Single Room Annex

The hotel is very good but the checkout incident soured the whole stay.An online booking was made and my credit card was used to secure the booking. At checkout I wanted to pay with my travel debit card which was loaded with euros. I was told that this was not possible as my Australian credit card had been charged, not only for my room , but also for a friend whose room I had booked on his behalf. This practice is unacceptable. By all means charge the credit card for a “no show” but please allow me to make my own arrangements for paying.

Breakfast is one of the best anywhere, staff are very friendly.

Wonderful hotel with very nice and attending staff
    • Economy Double Room

Nothing. Two things I would improve: put a whirlpool or pool in the spa area, and wifi in the rooms.

Really good value for money. Cousy and high category. Good option to ski. Beautiful decoration, nice spa, good breakfast buffet and super friendly service at the reception.

The food was great - both the evening menu and the breakfast...
    • Hahnenkamm Double Room with Balcony

The parking situation is annoying. There isn't enough parking for everyone around the hotel.

The food was great - both the evening menu and the breakfast buffet.

Overall we liked Q Resort and the staff.
    • Achen Double Room

An indoor pool would be good investment and lighter snack type options rather than formal and v limited choices in restaurant in evening. Also a fridge and kettle in room would be good additions.

Quiet room, convenient free shuttle bus, great breakfast nice spa.

Overpriced, hidden fees, fantastic breakfast.
    • S - Double Room Annex

We arrived after midnight and the staff member at the front desk spoke no english, which made a late check in even more difficult as we had already driven for 5 hours. The booking.com website said a 5 minute walk into town, and even the staff members at the front desk said they couldn't do it in less than 10 and they know where to go. It took us closer to 12 minutes walking quickly. The basic rooms were extremely small. You could not fit a suitcase at the end of the bed and walk around. Basic rooms are not the rooms in the pictures. Complements to the marketing team for playing up the amenities and then adding in hidden fees. Parking (13 euros a day!) and the hot tub (100 euros for two hour private use. )The booking.com website said private whirlpool, which to me in English this means secluded and private, not 100 euros for 2 hours with reservations. This was brought up to the staff, the lack of this fees on the website, and the staff said they looked into it and that the extra cost of the whirlpool was written on the booking.com website. However, I have looked thoroughly, and this was not on anything that I can access, only the word private, which to me again is a good thing, not an outrageous cost. I have lived in Europe for 2 years now and been to over 10 mountain resort towns in Europe, and you can get the same services for half of the price. I was hoping for this to be a treat for my parents and for a luxury all inclusive stay for a price such as this, however this was not the case. Drinks at bar also very expensive.

Comfortable beds, nice bathroom, fantastic breakfast. Staff was helpful in answering all questions. Very close to train station and public and free bus to the mountain. Note: you need to reserve the private hotel shuttle both too and from the major lift, which was not mentioned to many guest when arriving as I heard many guests confused and upset when the private shuttle was full.

We had a really lovely time there - thank you to all the staff
    • Achen Double Room

A small pool would be nice. Difficult to adjust heat in room (too warm mostly). maybe also a jacussi (outside spa would be nice). The dinner menu was limited so we only ate there once and Ann did not like beetroot main course

Very nice breakfast. Rooms were very nice and clean. Spa facilities were very nice. Staff at reception were very helpful and bar had a lovely ambiance for post-ski drink. Peter, the bar man, was great and very friendly.

Welness was nice.
    • Economy Double Room

Shower in room was very uncomfortable - we couldn't stand up while having a shower. Dinner in the restaurant is overpriced.

Welness was nice. Bed comfortable - good breakfast

Lovely staff in restaurant, especially Martin.
    • Hahnenkamm Double Room with Balcony

No wifi in rooms, and no pool. Just an outdoor pool that s only open in summer

Lovely staff in restaurant, especially Martin. Great food and fantastic brekkie

The breakfast was perfect, the effort all employees had was...

Swimming pool only in summer time.. that was the only disappointment. And some fresh snow would have been nice.

The breakfast was perfect, the effort all employees had was really good and we could change clothes and shower before checkin and after checkout. If we go to Kitzbuhel again we would love to come here again.

nevertheless food is amazing.

There are some outstanding points which makes it not that good. It has pretty bad service, for example we've been waiting for kids food few dinners for an hour, not that good according to the fact that we were first who came to the restaurant but were served last. plenty things like that which honestly gives wrong feeling.

nevertheless food is amazing.

Good value for money but too commercial - didn't exceed our expectations.
    • Hahnenkamm Double Room with Balcony

Beds are very uncomfortable and you get only one very poor quality pillow. Hotel charged 20 euros per night for the dog.

Has everything you need - good spa, nice rooms but nothing special

Bed was very comfortable.
    • XS - Single Room Annex

The evening meal was terrible. The portions were so small. I recommend that the chef visits Birmingham to learn how to cook a curry. The staff were very attentive and friendly which made up for it. But I don't recommend eating there.

Bed was very comfortable. The hotel and staff were lovely and caring. The car park is small and was full, but it is easy to park 4 mins away up the road without any charges. It is a beautiful area.

Benny Hill Hotel in the Alps (avert your eyes gentlemen)
    • Hahnenkamm Double Room with Balcony

Booked half board, which I NEVER do as it was only £10 more each. This was a reminder why I don't do it. It was attempted pseudo-fine dining but with a salad buffet so a bit like a posh Harvester which seemed very strange but it didn't stop me stuffing my face (and lucky I did too because the portions were fine dining tiny too). The half board is clearly a loss leader with pricey booze but, to be fair to the hotel, we didn't need two bottles of wine. €6 euros for large bottle of fizzy water but then you do pay €10 euros for a similar sized Evian in Vienna so I mustn't grumble too much. Paying to park in the hotel car parking is a bit mean. Come on now, change that, you can park up the street for free.

It was fine... room was nice and bathroom is alpine glam. Balcony overlooking river and hammenkam (also flats opposite....so much for privacy). Bar area not nearly as nice as the photos suggest. Nice outside space too. The Benny Hill style boobies displayed by the poor female reception and waiting staff in traditional Austrian garb did cause much mirth. I'm gonna get me such an outfit. Didn't see the blokes in lederhosen but who doesn't like a bit of misogyny when holidaying in the alps?

Modern house with great facilities - alpine chic.
    • S - Double Room with Balcony - Annex

Located oppsite the train station - balcony could face the trainstation, which is not that pretty and noisy. Go for a room with village /river view. Bathroom was pretty basic.

Modern house with great facilities - alpine chic. Delicious breakfast.

Very nice breakfast buffet!
    • Economy Double Room

Parking situation bad plus re-surfacing the street to the hotel. Difficult to find with primary road closed. Not many free spaces out front of the hotel. Underground garage good, but impossible for a full sized SUV to get into. First room very small and overlooking the train station; second one for extra fee was great.

Very nice breakfast buffet!

We stayed B&B and the breakfast choice was great.
    • S - Double Room with Balcony - Annex

Guests in rooms at front of the hotel had disturbance from works going on at railway station which is situated right opposite the hotel.

We stayed B&B and the breakfast choice was great. Spa facilities and 'natural'outdoor pool were fab.

Utopia for the truly health-conscious.
    • Economy Double Room

Honestly, nothing to dislike here. Loved every moment of staying here.

It's not often I'm this impressed with a hotel. I travel non-stop (I'm a digital nomad: travel is all I do- I haven't had a 'home' in years: I bounce from hotel to hotel, country to country, for many years now). This place surpassed all of our expectations. Sauna rooms were world class- clean, massive, and exceptionally luxurious. Room, bed comfort, views from balcony, decor, all five star worthy without doubt. However, what impressed us most- is the breakfast. This was the first time- in any hotel we've stayed at (100s by now all over the world) where it felt like the owner 'gets it'. The breakfast selection is loaded with truly healthy options. You won't find your typical American artery clogging favourites here. If you're looking for 'mash and grits' or 'bacon, sausage, and eggs' you're in the wrong place (or decade if you ask me). The breakfast selection here is rich with every type of healthy super food you can imagine. Down to even goodies like Maca root powder, grinded flax seeds (our bodies have a hard time digesting flax seed in their natural state), hemp powder protein, maple syrup, countless different nut butters (hazelnut, almond nut, peanut (of course) and others). Of course, plenty of fruit, fantastic fresh breads, and... yes, for you carnists, there is meat, eggs, and other dairy 'goods', but if you're a vegan or general health nut, this place is heaven. The selection is superb. A true 'wellness'-centric resort through and through.

Nice Spa Hotel near city center
    • Economy Double Room

There was no internet on the room available. Extra bed for baby cost 25,-- € per night

Excellent and very nice staff. Everybody had a smile on his face and was during our stay very helpful. Overall the accommodation is very modern, the rooms are nice but a bit tiny which didn't matter to us. The Spa area is quite nice, functional and clean. Very good and rich breakfast.

Superb.
    • S - Double Room Annex

We had to ask twice for an extra pillow each and for the safe to be made ready to use. That apart it was excellent.

The room was excellent with most of the mod cons we expect. The view from the two balconies was superb. The breakfast serving had an excellent range and choice and was well prepared and maintained by the staff. We did not eat any other meals there. Some of the breads and cakes were delicious (I say some because I didn't try them all).

Premium hotel and accommodations
    • M - Double Room Annex

We tried to join dinner one evening but the fixed price menu for dinner was a bit out of our budget for four people (€39 per) so we awkwardly decided to have only salad bar. I had not made reservations for dinner so perhaps the staff who check in could review the dinner options for arriving guests.

The breakfast buffet selection was outstanding! So many options and mostly (all?) organic and local. Breads, jams, honeys, yogurts, gourmet toppings, meats, cheeses plus chef station for omelette. You can even crest fresh vegetable juice if you are there to detox or cleanse. We got very lucky with spa on a Sunday night--usually closes by 8 but they kept it open until 11 because Monday was a holiday. My family of four had entire spa (medium heat sauna, very hot sauna, and steam room ) plus relaxation areas to ourselves. The outdoor swimming pond and relaxation areas were also beautiful. All staff very friendly and helpful with our request.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

The place to Stay!
    • XS - Single Room Annex

Perfect place to stay. few meters walk to the Main trains station. A enjoyable few meters walk to the center. Food was very nice. Cleanliness and facilities are top notch.

Beautiful hotel, good food, pilates class
    • XS - Single Room Annex

Single bed is really single. Nearby there is construction and around some roads so not completely still when you lie near the pond but if you dont mind that its perfect.

Beautiful hotel, good food, pilates class

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

Fantastic hotel - will visit again.

The Wi-Fi was a little unpredictable but manageable. All

The service from the reception staff upon arrival was amazing. The hotel was fairly quiet as it was low season and we had been upgraded to lovely double rooms. We didn't eat in the hotel since we arrived too late to be served but were recommended a lovely restaurant 'Huberbräu-Stüberl' which was a short walk away and was excellent. Breakfast in the hotel was lovely - lots of variety and great quality. All in all, a fantastic property which I hope to visit again.

Great stay in Kitzbuhel

Parquetry floors meant we could sometimes here our upstairs neighbours but this wouldn't be a problem unless you're a very light sleeper. We were usually so tired after a day skiing that we slept fine! Not a biggie - but I was a little put off by the abrupt service at breakfast on our second day; it was 11.02 (so two minutes after breakfast finished) and they wouldn't let me take a tea bag back to the room! A tea bag!

Good location - easily walking distance into the centre of Kitzbuhel. Our room was huge and beautiful - so great value for money! Housekeeping were really responsive and quick in tidying the room to a wonderful standard each day. Mona, at the front desk, was particularly friendly and helpful for English speaking guests - really appreciated everything she did for us from booking dinner reservations in town, to keeping the sauna open longer, to just the friendly hellos around the hotel when she spotted us. She was amazing! Loved the beautiful and cosy bar and lounge for an after ski hot chocolate in front of the fire. Sauna was lovely - three different types (two saunas and a steam room). Breakfast was best we'd had on our trip through Germany and Austria - tons of variety and most wonderfully - lots of healthy options! The resort takes its 'health' aspect seriously. Whilst we didn't go - there were yoga and Pilates classes each day of our stay (even over Easter).

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

Best ski holiday we have ever had at a great property.

The staff were excellent. They helped us with all of our reservations, getting around town, and all of our requests. We had a large group, 9 people, and all of us loved this property. We will be back. Mona was the best hotel manager that I have ever dealt with.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Great place but no wifi

No wifi connection in rooms, not even at extra costs (but appreciate that some guests might be looking exactly for that).

The cleanliness and design of the rooms. Spa facilities. The friendliness and politeness of the staff.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

A short stay in Kitzbuhel.

Parking facilities at hotel were very poor. Pity they did not have an indoor pool.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. Great breakfast. The hotel was very clean.

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

Warm and exceptional
    • S - Double Room with Balcony - Annex

We personally found the bathroom size a bit small, however it was functional. Although all staff could communicate in English, all written material, notices and signage were in German - excluding the people who do not know the language.

Attention to detail. Good customer care and attention. Hotel premises very well maintained and rooms were very clean.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

A modern, smart hotel with great facilities and lovely staff
    • M - Double Room Annex

Don't take the ring bus it's quicker and much nicer to walk to the station (we had a locker to keep our ski stuff in at the Hahnenkamm)

Amazing design and beautiful rooms, we stayed on the Hahnenkamm room and loved it. The breakfast was really good with a huge selection available!

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

Bar was comfortable with a real fire, cheese board and a...
    • Achen Double Room

Extremely expensive room rate during Hahnenkamm weekend Snow and ice was never cleared from outside the hotel No drinks in the room (tea, coffee, water)

Bar was comfortable with a real fire, cheese board and a great bar man

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

The room in pictures vs room in real
    • Economy Double Room

The room in pictures vs room in real Tge room is too tiny for a couple, it's OK for one person. The water heater wasn't working for two days. And the temperature outside was -7.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

The room was very clean and comfortable, the breakfast was...
    • Achen Double Room

The staff didn't understands very well english. We had half board, the breakfast was great but for the dinner you don't have variety and the food was very salty.

The room was very clean and comfortable, the breakfast was great, outside the hotel were a lot of parking places so you don't need to pay for the garage.

600€ per night on NYE - it was AWFULL!!!
    • S - Double Room with Balcony - Annex

Almost everything: - pictures on the website are a PURE LIE - very very bery small room with a view on trucks and train station (vey bad location and dangerous cause you have to walk almost on the highway when you step out from the hotel) - bathroom very very small. My husband was too tall to get into the shower. And very poor quality. And the toilet are almost in the shower. - NO WI FI in the rooms. And NO Mini BAr (they say it because its an healthy hotel and they dont want any snacks. OK. But please some water maybe? Or juice?!!) -The Service is bad. Not able to fond a taxi for you and doesnt give an option either. - they are not well informed about activities around the city. Thanks god there is Google. - the english from the staff is poor- - found some Hair on the tiny Bed - we ask for another key card for our room cause it didnt work anymore and they waned to charge 5€ For this. And you habe to give back the card or the lady will yell at you. - staff at the breakfast are really rude. I just had some juice bymyself and they said that it was not allowed to help yourself without asking... come on. -So you can have yoga class but the teacher was "sick" - when i showed up they just say "no yoga for the week sorry" - the price : 600€ per night . Thats why we are so UPSET Well i can say more but dont want to look lile a joke Save you money, time and energy and dont go there !!!!

-pictures on the website -The fact that they had available rooms on last minute for NYE - Spa is OK

Great solo traveller pad for Kitz
    • XS - Single Room Annex

No in room wifi. Business had to be done in foyer.

Great hotel; very surprised they have single rooms available given the amazing amenities they provide. A staff miscommunication issue was resolved by them charmingly and perfectly.

• Reviewed: 12 September 2016

A nice place to spend time at
    • Hahnenkamm Double Room with Balcony

Parking was a bit confusing as there are few parking spots available. Must book and confirm in advance!

+ Extensive breakfast buffet + Quiet room towards the river was truly quiet and had good views (gotta pay extra, but worth it) + Traditional, yet modern design + Enough sockets

• Reviewed: 12 August 2016

Stylish and very relaxing hotel in a beautiful Austrian resort
    • S - Double Room Annex

Minor, but would have liked tea and coffee facilities in the room.

Very stylish, clean and comfortable rooms. Lovely relaxing environment around the hotel with wonderful spa facilities and natural outdoor bathing pool. Amazing breakfast. 10 minute walk by the river into beautiful Kitzbuhel

• Reviewed: 11 August 2016

Breakfast delicious and great choice - wide range of...
    • S - Double Room with Balcony - Annex

Relative small rooms/bathroom/balcony. No Wi-Fi in the room - only in the reception/bar/breakfast room. No service of the bar personal at the pool.

Breakfast delicious and great choice - wide range of natural/healthy foods. Beautiful natural swimming pool, nice spa. Great atmosphere, feels like a family hotel.

Very relaxing
    • S - Double Room Annex

Room was very simple and a bit small.

Great breakfast and public facilities like sauna and yoga classes

Great stay
    • Double Room Special Offer

Friendly and helpful staff , delicious breakfast, cleanliness, spa

Great staff , great welcome
    • Hahnenkamm Double Room with Balcony

No internet on the rooms , no fridge

Great staff , great welcome

The beds were too soft and therefore not that comfortable.
    • L - Double Room Annex

The beds were too soft and therefore not that comfortable.

Nice rooms great breakfast!

NO hot tubs! you had to pay 100 pounds extra :(

Nice rooms great breakfast!

Just an extreamly comfortable and relaxed place to enjoy a ski vacation

The laid back ambiance and the unique meal selection

Excellent and varied breakfast

Excellent and varied breakfast

The pillows are not comfortable at all
    • Economy Double Room

The pillows are not comfortable at all The rest is perfect!

Super nice breakfast+dinner
    • S - Double Room Annex

I would have loved to have a jaccuzzi in the sauna area

Super nice breakfast+dinner Good shuttle service+bus connections to Hahnenkammbahn (for free)

Very helpful and efficient staff

Very helpful and efficient staff

great breakfast!
    • Economy Double Room

wifi unusable sink leaked flimsy pillows

great breakfast!

Size of the room

No WiFi in the room!!! Quite old bathroom

Size of the room Breakfast

it was ok, but...

no wifi in the rooms

breakfast was always excellent

More than I could have wished for

Fantastic rooms with plenty of space to relax Lovely bar

Loved it
    • S - Double Room Annex

The staff were super friendly and always available and knowledgeable. The spa was super

The whole premises

I ordered tea to my room they charged me 15 euros , insane

The whole premises

Ok alternative but didnt live up to the design expectations.
    • M - Double Room Annex

Rooms and furniture was uninspiring. Heating/ room temperatur could not be adjusted.

Salad bar
    • Economy Double Room

Small bedroom, beds, squeaky floor

Salad bar

Great breakfast and Spa

The rooms are very small , and looks like a 3star hotel .
    • S - Double Room with Balcony - Annex

The rooms are very small , and looks like a 3star hotel . If they are completely full is the spa to small

very good

no mini bar

Bed very comfy and free upgrade

Good rooms. Not nice atmosphere.

very close to the trainstation. Very noisy. Limited possibiltiy of parking.

Parking

Parking

Lovely place!
    • S - Double Room with Balcony - Annex

Some might critics the lack of wifi in rooms but I think it was relaxing not to have it!,

Excellent position, wonderful breakfast,comfortable .

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

GreT and healthy breakfast

GreT and healthy breakfast

Staff was very friendly and well educated.
    • S - Double Room Annex

Staff was very friendly and well educated. we enjoyed every minute of our trip. Very relaxing!

The style
    • Hahnenkamm Double Room with Balcony

No internet in the room Have to take the bus to the ski lift

The style Comfort Facilities The food

Reasonable priced alpine elegance.
    • Hahnenkamm Double Room with Balcony

Limited parking, and garage needs improvement, very hard to navigate.

Cleanliness, breakfast.

Great!

no wifi on bedroom

Breakfast was just perfect!

• Reviewed: 25 February 2017

The staff was exceptional.
    • Hahnenkamm Double Room with Balcony

The staff was exceptional.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

V nice hotel

V nice hotel

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

Really friendly staff, really relaxing with no hassle

Really friendly staff, really relaxing with no hassle

Cost effective (yet poll-less) , friendly and yummy

No pool, no jacuzzi, 10 minute walk to town center

Friendly staff, legendary breakfast, nice spa

• Reviewed: 9 February 2017

Great staff and lovely spa

Great staff and lovely spa

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

You won't be disappointed with this hotel if you like a quiet time.
    • Hahnenkamm Double Room with Balcony

The atmosphere is very calm which some people will love but it felt a little sterile.

Loveley property classy fixtures and fittings

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

Highly recommended

Shower in bathtub

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Lovely hotel next to the ski bus

Cost a little high but it's peak skiing season in Kitzbuhel!

Staff were courteous and very friendly