Reviews of Travel Charme Fürstenhaus Am Achensee 4 stars

Seepromenade 26, 6213 Pertisau, Austria

#10 of 26 hotels in Pertisau

The Pool and the Jets were great.
    • Comfort Double Room with Mountain View

I asked for the package that included dinner and breakfast. The dinner was buffet style, I wish I had gone to the restaurant instead and experienced a better meal.

The Pool and the Jets were great. Massage was great. View was great!, location is great! The drive to get there takes you through the most scenic places you can see in Austrian Alps. The breakfast buffet was great!

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Achensee
    • Classic Double Room with Lake view

No A/C in the room and the separation between bathroom and bathtub and no tea services in the room.

Location, relaxing, good food, clean large room, swimming facilities and friendly staffs

Clean, good location, good breakfast, room space is good for...
    • Classic Double Room with Mountain View

The room has no kingsize bed, No kettle and no supplies to make tea or coffee in the room, no full coverage amminity in the toilet like shampoo, balsam, body lotion, hqnd lotion, parking are chargable 2hike shoukd be free, no ac in the rooms, Need to improve the card of achensee activities to be similar to that of zell am see/kaprun where many activities and for free,

Clean, good location, good breakfast, room space is good for two and the balcony is nice,

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Great location but overpriced
    • Classic Double Room with Mountain View

Price and inflexibility and treatment as I had booked through Booking.com. I was a single guest but I had inadvertently booked it as two people. On the ground they refused to change anything as I was through Booking.com which makes we wonder should I only go direct to hotels now. Second problem was there is no air con in the rooms, just heating !

Breakfast & the location on the lake

Great location, perfect to stay in but overpriced.

Overpriced. I booked 2 rooms one of them was supposed to be a lake view but I didn't get it. I was given partial lake view that was not satisfactory.

Location, clean, excellent breakfast with plenty of choices.

😍😍😍😍😍😍👍

The bed was not king size. For newly Wed we expected more.

Everything was perfect. Staf super nice and all of them smiles and always everyone says good morning or hello

The best hotel I have seen in my life.
    • Classic Double Room with Lake view

The best hotel I have seen in my life. Reception staff are excellent. Welcoming all guests professionally. Provide hot towels and welcoming drinks. And very helpful in helping guests to take their baggage to the room. Location is excellent to enjoy the best seen of Achensee lake. Rooms with lake view are great. There are always free fruit in the lobby. Their breakfast is magnificent and have a lot of verities of fresh juice, honey and jam , cheese, coffee and many types of tea and herbs, fruits.... . Restaurant staff are great and always welcoming and serving with smile. Check out was very smooth and quick. I wish them the best luck

When we arrived the staff were unable to find our booking...

When we arrived the staff were unable to find our booking However this was soon rectified when we produced the paperwork. The hotel had been given a different name with our booking reference by booking .com.

Great Location and the hotel is clean.
    • Classic Double Room with Lake view

Treating visitors with weight balance(very strict and not generous). Also, grouping people in the same sides by nationality.

Great Location and the hotel is clean. Needs more welcoming staff and more what visitors could forget and they can provide like wires and chargers, also, needs somethings in the room like a coffee machine.

Parking is very good.

• Rooms doesn’t have king size bed, two beds were merged together instead. • Rooms doesn’t have A/C for gulf countries tourists.

Parking is very good. View was good.

Very nice weekend trip!
    • Classic Double Room with Mountain View

The bathroom did not have separate shampoo and conditioner. When you have a long hair and that 3 in 1 soap in the shower, it makes you cry. I would expect to have separate shampoo and conditioner in 4 star hotel. Or at least option to ask from the reception.

The staff was very nice and competent. Location is very beautiful. We rented a mountain bike and went around the area which was really nice experience. The dinner and breakfast buffet is really nice and big selection.

A first class hotel with excellent service and facilities
    • Classic Double Room with Mountain View

I booked king bed room which I got but the mattress were two twin singles attached together. It was not comfortable to us. I asked the reception for replacement to king size, however they told me unfortunately they don’t have mattress king size. The area is not covered by 4G network so I utilized the hotel internet WiFi but their download speed not up to the expectation, I wish if they increase the speed in order to have smooth watching YouTube, Snapchat etc. The room is hot, but once you slightly open the balcony door, problem will be solved with pleasant mounting air without any distractions or noise since the area is quite. Overall one of the best hotel

Great location, very comfortable stay and staff really friendly and helpful. Huge room, very spacious and stylish, with a large balcony providing a amazing view mountains. Excellent choice at breakfast. Also Providing extras that other hotels would charge for, such as robes, slippers, complimentary bottled of water. Highly recommended

Cozy and relaxed stay at a front row lakeview hotel

They give us a table in the restaurant right next to the noisy ticket machine where the waiters queue to make the bills, annoyed our entire evening dinner - we left asap the restaurant after one dish. Limited wine choices for the restaurant. Different closing time for outside whirpool than outside pool - whirpool closing times are inconsistenly mentioned on the SPA hour board and information sheets.

Natural flowers everywhere; big variety and splendid breakfast; calm atmosphere ; live music and big bar space with free cozy chairs; rental bikes and heated outside pool area. Covered parking space included.

The location is fantastic for a get away - beautiful lake,...

All the pictures of the rooms are with balconies, so we had expected our room to have one, as it did last time we stayed. It didn’t. The whole hotel was too hot and if you want the room temperature below 19C you have to ask st reception. Given how warm the weather was, that was crazy. The beds so had plastic sheets - so even with the window open you got really hot at night. I expect better from a 4 star hotel. The buffet in the restaurant was also not worth €32 a head for cold pasta.

The location is fantastic for a get away - beautiful lake, plenty of day trip places. The Hütte were amazing and not so far to walk to. Great local Italian restaurant and an exceptional Austrian restaurant too. Spa is great.

Breakfast was very good and great view of the lake in the...
    • Classic Double Room with Mountain View

Breakfast does not start until 8 AM so difficult to get breakfast if you have an early meeting.

Breakfast was very good and great view of the lake in the breakfast room.

Great hotel for relaxing and activities in all season.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Annoying noise from the elevator in room 202

The hotel is perfect for relaxing,in winter time: good food,kind and helpful staff,great wellness with heated pools.Will be back in the summer season for enjoying the lake too.

Location location location.
    • Classic Double Room with Lake view

Dinner buffet was just ok. Next time we will choose another place for our evening meal. Parking was 9 euro extra. The price for one night stay with half board was expensive.

Location location location. Staff was very pleasant and welcomed us with a nice drink. Registration was quick. The breakfast was good. Fresh omelets were offered. There was a good selection to choose from. The hot tub was nice with a good view of the lake. It was too cold to swim, but the sun by the pool was great. We enjoyed the view from our room. The sunrise over the lake was lovely.

best in Pertisau I believe!

none

clean room, nice staff, great location, good parking (underground). great breakfast and lovely restaurant. they good very nice looking fitness center but didn't try it!

I don't recommend anyone ! The smell is not good and they didn't gave me same suite I booked
    • One-Bedroom Suite

-The smell of hotel is very bad ! -They gave me singles bed , note that I came with my wife for honeymoon ! -They gave me very small window and when I show them the picture of my room I booked they said sorry we are fully booked ! -They call me 10 times at 11:00 am told me you have only 10 minutes to check out !

I am really not happy with the hotel behaviours , I booked the best suite with very large window in the room , and they gave me small window and singles beds , note that I came with my wife for honeymoon ! And when I explain the problem the manager didn't meet me and they said we dont have suite with large window they we are fully booked talk to booking !

Perfect
    • Classic Double Room with Lake view

It was really perfect place for vacation i like the jacuzzi with warm water and the snacks near te pool everything was just perfect definitely coming to the same hotel next year too ..

I chose this hotel for its location, right on lake shore.
    • Classic Double Room with Mountain View

The Spa is not big enough and it was crowded so I didn't choose to use it. The furniture and the decoration in the room are basic and doesn't make the feeling of a 5 star hotel.

I chose this hotel for its location, right on lake shore. The view is great and its super for sunbathing and swimming in the lake (if its not too cold). The boat station is just near the hotel so perfect to spend a day on the boat to see the landscape. Breakfast very good, staff very kind.

Location ONLY
    • Classic Double Room with Lake view

Very rude staff all over the hotel ( front desk , restaurant...) Hidden info, not telling truth about the rooms. Gave us two rooms in different floors while we have children! And insisted for that regardless we have asked for rooms next to each other from booking time Aggressive behavior from staff in the restaurant and front desk Refused to give us extra blanket! Room service closes by 8 pm max Very long check-in time (90 min)

Location ONLY

Disappointing room
    • Classic Double Room with Mountain View

We had a terrible room directly above the entrance with no real view other than the cars parked in front and staff were totally unhelpful about moving us.

Nice hotel with garage, nice view and envirounment....
    • Classic Double Room with Mountain View

Someone (customer) try to cheat of uss, maybe. There was signature in the paper with my hotelroom number. One choice is, that someone has heard 40:th for english, but right number is 30:th or something. Anyway: it is not mine signature: Someone take power converter from the lobby, but the room number is wrong and signature is wrong too. Still... Hotel lobby done the right and everything else working good too... but maybe next time if someone ask the converter or something else things from the lobby...you have to shown you key card and write your signature too... I think so, that is better. Maybe some language problem for the english, but doesn't matter. Good people and good, nice hotel.

Breakfast, nice lake and nice SPA. SPA (sauna) naked area (everywhere in Austria and Germany) is nice, you can relaxing for all things. They are the others ahead of the development. Seriously. Everybody noted the rules and everything working good with other people in the SPA area. Very nice peole. We using SPA everyday. It is including the price with breakfast. It is very good thing. Not matter, if the parking not included. It was 9 euro for day. And it is safety carage in the underground. Very good.

Too good to be true
    • Flexible Double Room (1 stay - different rooms)

Amazing location, lovely and hospitable staff, cleanliness of the hotel and rooms, relaxing environment, variety and quality of breakfast, loved the spa especially the jaccuzi! The achensee cards provided by the hotel were useful for bus, train, boat and cable cars, the bicycle rides.

good for the staff and for the guests who are ready to eat the humble pie
    • Comfort Double Room with Mountain View

service is organized more for the staff than for the guests no room service to 6 PM no lunch after 2 PM no dinner if you do not have the full pension arrangement jacuzzi is closed at 7 PM

Quite spot
    • Classic Double Room with Lake view

Weak wi- fi Noise from ferry horn Bad concierge service No room service No free parking

Location Housekeeping service Friendly staff Good breakfast

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Beautiful Austria - A must return destination

Sorry just a few niggles - Upon arrival our in room safe was not working & it took 2days & several conversations before it was finally fixed. Shame about the staff smoking below our room - no aircon so not very nice when opening the window for fresh air! The hotel restaurant closed at 8.30pm & was a very expensive fussy menu (fine dinning = small portions of fancy food that was not that tasty). Most local restaurants close early but are better value for money. Not a lot to do in the evenings past 9pm other than drinking. Only the BBC News available for UK visitors on the TV. We'd rather not watch TV whilst on holiday but with no entertainment how about providing in room DVD players?

Amazingly beautiful location, easy to get to by public transport. Wonderfull breakfast & a very relaxing spa which is a must after a long hike. Fresh air, crystal clear water, Spectacular scenery & really testing Hikes. Plenty of sports activities & lovely boats to take you around the lake. Very comfortable clean Hotel & Village.

Austrian Efficiency
    • Classic Double Room with Lake view

No tea or coffee making facilities in the room and straight no if you asked. Bar staff ok but like many of the staff efficient rather than pleasant

Beautiful location

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Great view and value for money
    • Classic Double Room with Mountain View

Bad wifi. No Air conditioning. Rooms are ok but not that good.

Great staff. Great pools and Spa. Amazing location. Fantastic view of the lack and mountains.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Magnificent hotel.
    • Classic Double Room with Mountain View

Tremendous hotel in all respects. Beautiful setting being located on the lakeside. Staff extremely pleasant and professional. Breakfast and evening meal absolutely outstanding. A very slick operation from check in to check out.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

Beautiful location right on the lake shore.

Beautiful location right on the lake shore. Simple & short lunch menu but with quality food & drinks. Dinner menu was delicious & wine list had some real great local wines

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

Excellent location

There was only a very limited minibar with a few soft drinks. I find it totally unacceptable that a hotel of this class does not offer tea and coffee making facility in the room.

Extremely beautiful location by the lake. The landscape is magical.

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

The best place to spend time with someone special
    • Classic Double Room with Lake view

Probably a little more English translation in the spar area would of helped.

Big beds, big room, good food and fantastic spar facilities. Sauna was textile free (undressed area) which was a bit of a surprise, but when in Rome!

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

If you have the chance to book it, don't hesitate.
    • Classic Double Room with Lake view

We should have stayed longer.

Best place in Salzburg. Home away from home. The kindest hosts. Our bedroom was perfect, with an amazing view. The bed and pillows are very comfortable (the best during our stay). The batroom is very modern. Nespresso machine in our bedroom (perfect!!!) Super clean and silent (perfect to rest). Very close to the center. Breakfast is excelent, with all you need. Cannot speak well enough of the hosts. We will return. If you have the chance to book it, don't hesitate.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Old and overrated
    • Classic Double Room with Mountain View

The hotel is too old and uncomfortable. Good to stay for one day maximum. Everything is cheap and service is poor. After 8:30 pm "concierge" recommended me to dine somewhere in the town, because restaurant closing early and no any food in the bar.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

Nice but missing comfort and professional staff
    • Classic Double Room with Mountain View

Reception staff disappointed in several occassions (Not mentioning additional fees, etc.). Evening restaurant was booked out the whole week - no chance to eat dinner inside the hotel. Broken shower in wellnessarea was not repaired the 4 days of our stay (constantly running). High extra fees for using the wellness area on day of departure (on multi day stay).

Nice location with beautiful breakfast room and wellness area both at the lake.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

Great hotel, the location excellent and facilities very fine...
    • Classic Double Room with Lake view

Great hotel, the location excellent and facilities very fine with good choice of saunas and spa treatments. Close to all skiing options both langlauf and downhill. The choice and quality of food at all meals was great particularly the Tyrolen specialities on Saturday evening and Prosecco for Sunday breakfast. The best of all - the staff for friendly, helpful and efficient service. A great experience overall. All together a great weekend stay.

Superb breakfast buffet.
    • Classic Double Room with Lake view

Annoying room service starting to knock at doors at 8am on weekends. Having to pay for everything, not acceptable at this rate.

Superb breakfast buffet. The omelette/pancake lady. The view. The heated outdoor whirlpool. Very clean. Good gym.

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

Jacuzzi the most!
    • Classic Double Room with Mountain View

At the hotel bar there is a young and drunken employ named Martin, who is very tupeist! Dont leave your wives or girlfriends next to this guy, because he will get on them! He is drinking alcoohol with the clients and then try to get your woman!

Jacuzzi the most!

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

Unfriendly Hotel staff
    • Classic Double Room with Mountain View

Hotel Overrated in my opinion , my major complaints about my dog , unfriendly hotel policy to pets , it is not so fit for Austrian nation . For country that's so modern and educated people here make me feel angry 😡.

Only Breakfast 🍳 was great 👍 , and nothing else.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Fantastic location and beautiful modern hotel.
    • Classic Double Room with Mountain View

The friendly staff and location make this a very special place. The rooms are very comfortable and modern. There are many free activities available such as Pilates Qi gong, cross country hike etc We were given walking poles to use free of charge. The food is plentiful, fresh and varied. When our return taxi (booked with Austria Taxis in advance)to the airport didn't arrive the hotel transferred us so we didn't t miss our flight home.

Great place to stay!!
    • Classic Double Room with Mountain View

On arrival we were greeted with a drink whilst we filled out the necessary paperwork, then taken to our room and shown the various amenities available. Our room had its own balcony and a mountain view. We found it spacious & comfortable. Breakfast was included and we found plenty of variety in the buffet. It's also possible to get a lunch buffet (we had pasta, salad & cake) for 9 Euro. We found the staff very friendly & helpful. We would definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2016

Come for the Lake, Stay for the Great Hospitality
    • Classic Double Room with Lake view

A bit expensive hotel. Parking is not free.

The atmosphere is great. The room is good, the balcony on the lake is sweet. The staff are great and super helpful. The breakfast is really good. The location is superb. The hotel is a bit expensive, but it's a good value for money.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

the views and the location.
    • Classic Double Room with Mountain View

the views and the location.

Good

There are no comments available for this review

Everything was perfect

Everything was perfect Location perfect

Everything is outstanding in this hotel especially lake view...
    • Classic Double Room with Mountain View

Everything is outstanding in this hotel especially lake view and swimming pool facilities.

Restaurant reservations

Staff not friendly

An excellent hotel

Location Room space Car Garage Breakfast food variety

Location, breakfast, lake view room, spa (outdoor jacuzzi)
    • Classic Double Room with Lake view

Would be nice if rooms have water kettles or coffee machines.

Location, breakfast, lake view room, spa (outdoor jacuzzi)

Place
    • Classic Double Room with Lake view

The bed was for two single and collected together

Place

The view is fantastic

The view is fantastic

Very nice hotel would recommend

A bottle of water is €6 which I find quite expensive

Clean hotel, friendly staff, perfect location,good food, quiet, good facilities

Perfect for families

Everything was y

Super view

Value of Money

Staff , facilities and comfortable

Romantic vacation
    • Classic Double Room with Lake view

No bag boy I take my self

Nice hotel and clean and he's location was amazing

Wonderful

Price high

Very bad hotel

Very bad hotel

Beautiful views and brilliant spa facilities.

Beautiful views and brilliant spa facilities.

waiting queue for checking out

waiting queue for checking out

Best hotel i have been too , the staff was so polite and...

Best hotel i have been too , the staff was so polite and lovely , making sure we have all we need , food , spa and room just amazing

nice wellness area

Expencive

Luxurious hotel, very expencive

Relaxation resort
    • Classic Double Room with Lake view

No much facilities near by

Too much for the room and view of parking lot!

Cost for the view. Too expensive!

Breakfast and staff

Beautiful
    • Classic Double Room with Mountain View

Restaurant could open later.

live beauty

everything

• Flexible Double Room (1 stay - different rooms)

nonfriendly staff with arabs unhelpful staff tight parking space in the garaj

location wide room

The hotel and location are fantastic
    • Classic Double Room with Mountain View

The check in takes a lot of time and I wish to install air conditioners in the rooms

The hotel and location are fantastic

Good for relaxation

No A/C

Nice view
    • Classic Double Room with Lake view

Not free parking the guest have to pay 9€ every day for parking.

Nice view

They usemy visa after more than two days of leaving the hotel
    • Classic Double Room with Mountain View

They charg me extra ammount after more than two days and use my visa without take my approval

The ambience and location
    • Classic Double Room with Lake view

Not being able to get coffee during the day in the bar

The ambience and location