Reviews of Hotel Urania 3 stars

#279 of 325 hotels in Vienna

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

Vienna
    • Design Double Room

First two nights in very ordinary room with poor bed and poor bathroom

Second two nights in exellent room good bed good bathroom. Good location close to airport train and hop on hop off bus and a reasonable walk to city centre. Liked the second room.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

The toilet was very clean and new one.
    • Design Double Room

I don’t recommend this hotel at all.. it isn’t the same like the pictures .. when u go to the room .. u will find it very old one and not good at all.. You will feel that u are in rooms from old ages.. The decorations aren’t suitable or comfortable while u are in the room.. Don’t believe what the hotel team is saying and always double check even from the internet... because the reception guy told me that it is free to park at street till 10 AM and I got penalty 38 Euro because the maximum was only 9 AM.. and for sure the hotel won’t do anything for me except giving wrong info and paying a lot of money as penalty

The toilet was very clean and new one.. Very close to the city center. Breakfast is very good

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Terrible
    • Design Double Room

I picked this hotel over hotels nearby only because I wanted to stay in one of the gorgeous design rooms which you can see on the photos when you click on a design room when making a reservation. So I reserved and paid for a design room. With the reservation I stated in which of the two rooms I would prefer to stay. However what I got was a creapy, old room. Without an appology or an explanation. In fact the room was so old that it had cassete player integreated in the bed headboard! There was old textile wallpaper on the walls, three paintings of birds and fake birds in a cage. The bed was extremly hard. There was no trash bin in the room. Screaming was heard from another room in the middle of the day. Later I have learnt that this hotel is known for renting rooms on an hourly basis. There were no shower cap or hair dryer in the bathroom and one of the towels was just thrown over the others. Shower would need some thorough cleaning and courtains. Plates already placed on the tables for breakfast were small, so you could not put much on them.

Selection of food for breakfast was decent with a delicious cake, although there were no fried ham and fried eggs.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Not pleasant very dated property will not stay in this hotel ever again Disappointing .
    • Design Double Room

No air conditioning . No room fridge no coffee making facilities No room phone Just a run down hotel 3 star but expensive . Did not match up to the Internet description Very small lift Stairs to the reception nobody to help to carry luggage Given a tiny table fan Rubbish bin not emptied had to take rubbish down ourselves

Ok hotel, but avoid the breakfast
    • Theme room

The breakfast quality is quite poor. Not much of variety and many of the choices are not fresh. Coffee and juices are really bad. The room was not as clean as it could be and although they have different designs, the quality of the finishing of the room is far from great.

The location of the hotel is quite good, around 10 minutes to the city center. Also there are plenty of bars and places to go very near. The metro station is also quite near. The hotel is also easy to find. The design of the rooms is also something different than in your usual hotel

Great location with plenty of Character
    • Design Double Room

Lack of modern facilities, but I was expecting.

Brilliant location, a hotel with lots a character and a very interesting room, in a good way. Don't expect a modern or fancy hotel like many of the chains, there is no AC and no room service or mini bar in our room. But it had a nice view, was clean and the place had lots of character, and on top of that it was 10 mins walk to everything vital, 10 mins to city center, 10 minutes to the large parks and 10 minutes from the train station that comes into Vienna from the airport. Breakfast was ace too.

The whole service

The whole service The value of all their service comparing to the money like the breakfast was 12€ and it doesn't worth it at all the rooms are extremely tight and it was the most expincive hotel I be never seen

Dissapointing
    • Design Double Room

Very basic amenities in the room - not even a rubbish bin! Room was hot with only a small fan, we could open the windows but then there was music and noise all day and night from some kind of club, not to mention there was often smoke blowing in from outside. Our room didn't look like any of the ones in the pictures - it had nice wallpaper but other than that it was nothing special. Definitely not value for money.

Great location. Hotel interior (lobby and stairwell) very cool.

Good design

Staff, I wanted to take some pictures for my instagram they ask to pay 130€, i has friends coming over, they said too many people, you should be in lobby or buffet, my room was close to the lobby and i could hear everything that was happening there

Good design

İt was ok
    • Theme room

At the back of hotel was apartment.the noise disturbed us somehow.there is a gap between the hotel and apartment the voice is echoing.

The room was a kind of for kings.the bed was large and soft. Transportation was perfect.

good only for a person who want "only" jacuzzi!
    • Relax Suite

we tried jacuzzi room and it was only a room with a jacuzzi, without any other facilities like refrigerator, very very very bad wifi, very limited breakfast and the floor was made by Concrete and cement like a pool, not like a luxury room!

a good jacuzzi with the nicely designed room.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

interesting decor room.

There is no AC and the WIfi connection was weak.

the decor in the room was a nice surprise. The location of the hotel is excellent (in the center of Vienna). The breakfast was good

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Stay far away!
    • Design Double Room

Specifically asked for parking place because we did't want to lose time searching ourselfs, being in town only for 1 night, they confirmed but when we got to the hotel they told us we have to pay double for parking nearby (almoust 100 euro for 2 days!!!) or to come changing the parking ticket every other hour if we want to park outside the hotel. They guy at the reception told us we can park the car outside Vienna:)) We found ourselfs a safe garage nearby and paid only 50 euros:) The shower had no curting, it was water all over the floor, small garbage can, NO AIR CONDITIONER, difficult to sleep in a sauna!!! Staff unpolite! If you visit Vienna, stay far away from this hotel if you care about your money!

If you enjoy walking, it'a about 10minutes from city center.

The room was big enough and the receptionist at the desk was...

It's located at the back side of the city centre, the traffic is not convenient.

The room was big enough and the receptionist at the desk was quite friendly.

Good Location - Close to Metro & Light Rail & Mien...

All reasonable priced rooms have no AC but the Fans Size will vary Very Comfortable place for the price I was able to get

Good Location - Close to Metro & Light Rail & Mien Shopping Centre Clean Comfortable Bed Great Shower Quiet Location Good Breakfast

Decent place and location, but shower is way too small.

The location is pretty good. You are walking distance to most of the main attractions. But, there isn't much immediately around you as far as markets and restaurants and stores. You have to walk more into the center of the city for that. The room was clean, but the shower was so SMALL. You couldn't turn or bend down to wash your legs without hitting the walls. Even worse, every time I turned in the shower I would hit the shower handle which would make the water burning hot pouring on me or ice cold. The shower was really frustrating. The room was kind of small as well, and the bed was a single. Overall, not a bad place though.

Urania review
    • Design Double Room

The hotel has no private parking. It would be good that breakfast was included in price.

The location is really great: city center is about 15 min walk from hotel, when we entering the city from Linz we go just straight and eventually got to the hotel, and when we leave the city towards the Budapest the rute was not complicated at all. The staff was nice, kind, and easy to communicate. Enterior is unique, but I'm not sure do I like it. The rooms has everything that is necessary. What means to me is that you need to check out until 12, not until 9, or 10 like in the most hotels, so you have more time for sightseeing.

Very good location and clean.
    • Design Double Room

Small room, a space around/outside the hotel for a cup of coffee would have been perfect, tv series all in german language.

Very good location and clean.

I will not come back
    • Design Double Room

I booked a room of 35 sqm and they offered me a 20sqm room. Do not belive what you see on the booking papers ! View to the interior court. During the night I couldn't sleep because of the noise of pigeons. I do not exagerate, all the night they were making such big noise that I couldn't sleep. Expensive for the quality !

Good position, 20 min to St Stephan, next to the tram no.1 which goes around the city center.

We arrived the 2nd day so basically we weren't able to...
    • Design Double Room

The breakfast was okay but no cooked stuffs like omelette or scrambled eggs only boiled eggs everyday. No much kind of breads to choose from. Expensive breakfast. We rather choose to have breakfast outside on our choice. We thought it's included but when we checked our receipt it was calculated separately! Of course we couldn't do anything as it is already deducted from our card. And they don't have elevator upto their concierge so if you have heavy luggage I won't recommend it. Also far from the station and the nearest bus tour station. When I asked the staff to help me my luggage, he seemed not willing to do so and even told me he usually don't do it! WTF! Hey, you don't have elevator! at least help the women guests!

We arrived the 2nd day so basically we weren't able to use our first night stay but paid. So we expected to at least got a better room. I requested for a good room actually by the time I did the reservation but instead we got a black room and the shower leaked out to the floor so it's difficult to shower in their bathroom. The bed was comfortable though.

Extremely clean and very friendly staff!

I was in Vienna for one night only, and was looking for a clean hotel at a good price close to the heart of the city: this hotel definitely met my expectations: a very good price, a very clean room, comfy bed, super friendly staff. The room decorations are very personal (mine was turquoise blue and gold), so you might be surprised, but again, I was really happy about the price and the cleanliness of the hotel.

Nice stay in Vienna

Shower wasn't 100% clean

Great location, very good breakfast, friendly staff. Apartments still look good even though would need little renovation. Generally good value for money

The breakfast was delicious, staff was very helpful and kind...

I was somehow missing a writing desk in my room, although there was a coffee table, but it's an unimportant detail.

The breakfast was delicious, staff was very helpful and kind, and the room was clean. I would gladly return here again.

It was a great stay, close to everything and great value for money.

\there was no small refrigerator for juice or water, but I got that downstairs any how and I never did get my welcome drink. I didn't like my dark walls, but that was not something for a complaint.

The room was quirky and funny. I found the changing colours headboard quite interesting as well as the shower with no curtains. A little out of the box and nice.

location was good, you can walk to innere stadt in 15...
    • Design Double Room

breakfast could be better. no phone in the room. also there was not bed linen/sheet streched on the bed, it was just a soft textile aleze. i asked them to replace it, they did not. so i have to strech the quilt as a bed linen on the mattress.

location was good, you can walk to innere stadt in 15 minutes. good price for location

worth staying here

- power outlet in the bathroom would be useful for shaver or hair-dryer TV did not show any broadcast on any channel (not much problem for myself - Wien provides lot of other entertainmentpossibilities - my room was in the almost street level and it was necessary to close the windows all time because of noise from the street - I understand that this is not fault of the Urania staff but local conditions

the room was completely equipped by mirror - even a large one on the roof above the bed!

Overall a great hotel for a short stay in Vienna!

I missed a shower curtain in my shower. Also a hair dryer and a fridge in the room would have been more convenient. My room was facing a courtyard. I couldn't sleep with open windows due to the noise of the pigeons in the morning.

The location of the hotel is great! Just a 10 minute walk to the Stephansplatz and to the station Wien-Mitte (from which a train leaves directly to the airport). I traveled alone and had a single room. Even though the room was quite small, it was enough for my 3-day city trip. The staff at the reception was nice and helpful. The reception is open 24 hours, which is an advantage too.

Old style and somehow near to the center.

Room too small and the sheets were not fresh clean. Bathroom was so cold. The view from the room was in a back yard that was not clean and not renovated.

Old style and somehow near to the center.

The location of this hotel is good.

The connection of Wifi is often interrupted.

The location of this hotel is good. Though it seems to be somewhat far from the city central, but the tram No. 1 connects this hotel with Stephan Church, Palace, and the Museum of history of arts.

Poor sleep.
    • Design Double Room

First floor room at the front of the hotel illuminated throughout the night by the outside lights which they refused to turn off. As the curtains were too flimsy it meant it was never dark in the room and contributed to poor sleep. Not allowed to get an iron and board to the room so had you use the laundry service for which there was a charge.

Friendly, helpful staff. Good location.

Dissapointing
    • Design Double Room

The pictures on the rooms lookex fantastic but we were put in a totally difderent room very basic japanese themed room intead of the design room we booked very dissapointed x

Overall stay was good. Just the issues with the rooms.
    • Theme room

Unfortunately on our second day, there were ants in our room. The staff was very apologetic and moved us to another room. The room was nice and clean but still smelled of smoke. Since it was our last night, we endured the smell of the smoky room.

The location and staff was courteous and helpful.

Staying in the hotel for the 4th time I was really happy to...
    • Design Double Room

Staying in the hotel for the 4th time I was really happy to stay for the first time in the green Design Double Room. It was clean and spacious, so far the nicest room in the hotel. Well recommended. Staff was friendly as usually.

Quirky decor.
    • Theme room

The rooms have seen better days, but they're still functional and comfortable.

Quirky decor. Very comfortable beds. Decent (continental style) breakfast. Excellent location, minutes to city centre and minutes from the airport express train.

Weird design of the room, very dark, with black wallpapers...

Weird design of the room, very dark, with black wallpapers it makes an impression of a grave. The floor needs to be repaired since it's squeaking like hell.

Cosy hotel for a good price and great location.
    • Design Double Room

Nothing special to remember.

I was staying for the 3rd time at this hotel. That says a lot. Nice comfortable, well designed rooms. Pleasant staff. Good breakfast - a bit of everything, but enough and very satisfying. And a walk-distance to the city-center, shopping streets and sight-seeings.

Reasonable price, offered cheap laundry service
    • Design Double Room

Very patchy wifi, shower had no doors and wasn’t great, location was a bit far from closest train station, parking is very expensive despite hotel discount, my partner found the bed very uncomfortable

Reasonable price, offered cheap laundry service

Walking distance from the city centre, cosy hotel.
    • Design Double Room

I would reckon to have a bit more light in the room (stronger bulbs or to be able to set light strength), it was rather darker in there (light in the bathroom was just perfectly fine). I would also reckon to add shower door in there, entire bathroom was wet while taking shower as there was no door nor curtain.

Good location, just about 5-10 mins walk away from Schwedenplatz (city centre). Also, just about 10 mins walk away from Landstrasse metro and shopping mall. Our room looked nice, Egyptian style, I guess each room looks different. New, nice and clean bathroom.

Quirky decor and friendly staff

Cleanliness could have been better. We found a used condom in our room on the first night. Couldn't get through to reception by phone so had to go there in pyjamas to get the item removed

Room decor was interesting. Staff were friendly.

Quiet location.
    • Design Double Room

Lack of shelf in shower and no hook on bathroom door.

Quiet location. Access to public transport, particularly the station for S7 train from the airport. Room size. Complete control over room temperature. Breakfast times.

*Very* comfortable beds.
    • Design Double Room

*Very* comfortable beds. Despite the central location, parking was not too much of a hassle (also, we arrived ~10PM). Loved the idea of themed rooms - we received the Mexico/hacienda room.

the hotel was in a good area not afraid to move around and...
    • Design Double Room

the breakfast was very poor the basic was bread, lots of bread and sausages ... these! a disadvantage in the room that she did not have a hair dryer

the hotel was in a good area not afraid to move around and close to the center

The staff was friendly, the room had very original design.

I missed a desk and a chair (important if someone plans to work in the hotel room). There was no hairdryer and the shower did not have any curtain.

The staff was friendly, the room had very original design.

The most unusual, unexpected and impressive design of the...

The most unusual, unexpected and impressive design of the hotel I've ever seen. Location is perfect. Quiet street, near to the Wien mitte and historical centre. Breakfast is good. The staff is helpful.

Good stay in good location
    • Design Double Room

They originally put us in the wrong room (a cheaper room - 'theme room') when we'd actually paid for a 'design room'. No shower curtain, no kettle for tea or coffee, no hair dryer and smelt a bit dusty. Pictures didn't match the reality of the rooms.

Comfy bed, good sized room overlooking a quiet street and the location was good. Breakfast was OK.

Price-wise accommodation
    • Design Double Room

Bathroom is outdated, need to follow the room style, strange elevator, pretentious overall design

High hospitality, nice position, "different" design

A nice, clean hotel not far from central locations.
    • Theme Superior Double Room

The only thing is that they don’t have a mini bar in the room and you have to walk around 10 minutes from the metro to get there

The hotel was very nice and very clean. Good thing is that walking 10 minutes you are in the central place.. the location is pretty quite.

Never again
    • Theme Superior Double Room

It occured impossible for the staff to issue an invoice only for the accommodation service, without breakfast. What is rather ridiculous. I pay for all the services and it’s my decision what should be included in an invoice. So, if such a thing is a problem... it’s time to look for the hotel which can issue an invoice in accordance with the wish of a guest.

Rooms are great, every one of them has a different concept,...

There is no shower cabin and no air conditioning in bathroom.

Rooms are great, every one of them has a different concept, our's was medieval times. Breakfast is very good. The river and the amendment park is very close. Wien Mitte is about 700-800 meters away by walking.

would like to come again

just the few stairs on the entrance, little bit difficult if you have luggage

the hotel was very special and the rooms designs were so unique, it was joyful, comfortable stay

Lovely place, good location, great value
    • Design Double Room

The wifi was problematic. It didn’t work for some of the time and was slow when it did work

We were at one of the theme rooms (rock theme). The room was beautifully designed, facilities were very good (comfortable bed, roomy shower). Location is very good - a short tram ride (or 15-20 minute walk) to the center of town. The tram station is just a 2 minute walk from the hotel. We did not try the breakfast

My stay doesn't worth the money I paid
    • Design Double Room

The service was bad and the staffected are not friendly.the net connection was very poor there was no hot water.there is no free in the room

The bed is comfortable and the room is big enough

very good location, old-fashioned interior

breakfast was not included, room was not soundproof enough, noise from reception, cleaning service needs improvement

good location, staff speak english, provided with Vienna map, old-fashioned interior, large bed

This was not the first time I stayed here. I am going to return.

I travelled with my grown up children but we couldn't stay in one room as there are rooms for 2 people only. It wasn't really a problem: they are young adults, but still.... The wi-fi connection was really poor. The lamps for reading at the beds were not really bright.

Excellent location, nice rooms, good breakfast.

Okay stay
    • Design Double Room

No wastebin (really bad) No shower curtain (bathroom good flooded everytime - wet socks etc.) No glasses for drinks (only paper mug dispenser in the bathroom / after asking we got some but they were also taken away and not replaced) The fan in the bathrrom didn't work. So moisture and smell was caught in that room Reading lamp was broken No fridge on the room

Great breakfast (maybe slightly too expensive with 12 € - 10 € would suit it more) Staff gave me corkscrew (few days later he wanted it back - sounded like they just had one in the hotel) I didn't use the lounge but it looked great and had a printer and computer if some would need Parkhosue nearby

Very nice room (the roses/petals themed room).
    • Design Double Room

We parked in a P+R building about 5 km away, because the parking at the hotel was over 20 euros/day. Also, in the last day the cleaning ladies went to the room next door and made a lot of noise around 7AM.

Very nice room (the roses/petals themed room). Big and comfortable bed. Central location, 2 minutes away from tram station, and 10 minutes walking distance from the train station.

So So

room is smaller than I thought. 房間比預計小. I arrived there in morning and the reception lady said I gotta wait until the check in time at 2pm because the room isn't ready', therefore I just walk around the hotel until 2pm. However, when I went into the room, I found the room hasn't clean yet at all so I gotta wait again and again.

can walk to city in 15-20mins & well cleaning everyday. 可以步行到城市中心, 每日打掃房間。

Good stay for a good price.

In the night there was a lot of wind and there was a lot of noise outside. Couldn't really sleep. The rooms are not very large either. Overall it's an older building, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad thing.

I stayed only one night, but the staff was nice, the location really good because it was quite close to the city center and also the Danube river. Room was clean and nice as well. The bathroom was nicer compared to other three star hotels I encountered.

Princess rooms
    • Theme room

The room could get a bit warm at times, but we were there during a really hot period. Location is ok, expect to walk around 15 minutes to get to the centre.

The design rooms are amazing. I felt like a princess. Staff was friendly, check-in really fast.

Good location but not a place for summer vacation
    • Design Double Room

Walls are thin, concerned about the security as anyone could walk in and ask for your room key or luggage. The hotel doesn't have a system to verify. Staff doesn't ask. Don't recommend the hotel for summertime as the room ventilation is not ideal and when a heat wave hits, the room is a sauna. The hotel doesn't provide a fan and there is no air conditioning. Bathroom design is terrible as water gets almost every where and the half of the bathroom floor is wet.

Location and the price. The room is clean and looks like it just got renovated. The hotel provides a hair dryer and shampoo,bar soap and shower gel. Baggage deposit is possible.

Awful Hotel!
    • Design Double Room

Somebody broke into our room while we were sleeping, because we were not smart enough to lock it from the inside, because we are used to deadbolts! And they stole about 15000 Dollars worth of Diamond Rings, called the Cops, and they were first of all rude, and treated my Wife like she made all of this up! While I was waiting for the cops to arrive in the lobby I asked the receptionist for a cold Soda because I was so stressed out and my wife was crying! The next day he asked when we checked out how we would like to pay for that little bottle of coke! Stay away from this place at all cost!

Cute hotel
    • Theme room

No coffee/tea/water glasses in room. However with cafe culture in Vienna you don't really need it. The location is a bit further out from the main city center than I would have like but close to Prata

It is a cute hotel, staff were all lovely and it is walking distance to Wien Mitte tram station where the airport shuttle drops off.

cockrouches!

The moment I turned off the lights, cockrouches came out from under the bed!! I kept the lights on but obviously did not sleept after seeing the cockrouches.

Location. First impression was very positive.

clean & comfortable.
    • Design Double Room

no fan or AC. in time of our visit was very hot weather a therefore any kind of fan/AC would be appreciated.

clean & comfortable. very convenient location (10 minutes to the centrum and 5 to prater). parking for good price (18Eur / 24 hours = 1/2 of the regular price)

Great place.

Great location, 10 min walk to station for airport train (btw unless you are in a hurry forget the expensive CAT and just take the S line to the airport from Mitte) Booked a single room, none were available so was upgraded to a very nice double.

Dont take breakfast
    • Design Double Room

Breakfast. It's very poor and everything looks old and non-appealing. No scrumble eggs, mozzarella old and yellow, meat salami looks awful. Butter is floating in water, there were few sorts of cream cheese - but its most cheaper brand you can buy - metro. There was not one thing that we liked at breakfast. So we spent 9 euro per person just to eat a slice of bread and jam. Also we didn't like the style of the hotel.

The location is superb - it's (short) walking distance from Hundertwasser Haus and Prater, and there is Metro and tram station very near by, a few of meters away. And the hotel is very, very clean, the rooms are spacious

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Lovely Hotel in Great Location
    • Design Double Room

The only tiny draw back was that the windows didn't seem to be well soundproofed and there was a little bit of noise in the morning from what people coming and going. Just normal city noises really from people going to work.

The rooms was really nicely decorated, and it was really well located for getting about. Staff were friendly. Great place to stay for a city break.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

Hotel location is convenient and the room looks very nice
    • Design Double Room

The property does not have an iron! I had to reuse the same clothes as no help was given. Breakfast was ok but little choice of bread. Wifi worked horribly. Overall the price for a room is too high for the quality of service

Hotel location is convenient and the room looks very nice

Lovely quiet location while still being close to transport.
    • Theme room

Bed was not comfortable and was too small. Queen size would have been better.

Lovely quiet location while still being close to transport. Shops and restaurants within easy walking distance.Staff were friendly and helpful.

5.5
    Very nice staff and disastrous wifi

Internet connection is a plain disaster. It is so unstable (and slow too) you cannot do Skype calls or watch Youtube. The room has just very basic facilities, e.g. no air conditioning, safe or even a full-size desk (there is enough space in the room for it though).

The staff is nice and helpful. Location is just a 10 minute walk from the railway and subway stations. The price is great.

Fantastic design and quiet, but no convenience.
    • Theme room

All kinds of things you expect in this 4 (?) star hotel. Convenience at a 2 star level.

Fantastic design and quiet, but no convenience. Some windows are not darkened (curtain), bathroom equipment and other things missing, on Sunday no cleaning of the room, TV not sharp and only few channels, no trash basket. Breakfast is okay! Actually not worth the price.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

This place is very clean.

Its a good long walk from the tube stations. Need to walk a bit further to find decent restaurants

This place is very clean.. the breakfast is good. The hotel facilities are very good! The beds are big and comfortable and the rooms have cute cupids inside 😄

Good location.

Rooms decorations are a little weird and "exotic", no curtain for the shower made the whole bathroom a mess. Reserved a triple room and got placed on a double bedroom plus a weird folding bed with something i cant even call a mattress , it was terrible and impossible to be slept on. The next day staff was very helpful and moved us to a bigger room with decent beds.

Good location.

Solid stay in Vienna
    • Design Double Room

No shower curtain; room very bright in morning; no way to keep windows open for cross breeze (no way to keep room cool)

Comfortable room; lots of light; great value!

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

Room was nice and large with funky decoration.
    • Design Double Room

The bathroom was a bit dark. The missing shower curtain in combination with the absence of any window/ventilation meant that everything in there was wet for quite a while after a shower.

Room was nice and large with funky decoration. WiFi was good at all times. Plenty of street-parking outside the Hotel (free on weekends).

Browse Hotel Urania traveller photo gallery