2. Australia hotel reviews

Recent Reviews

• Sorrento Beach Motel Review Score: 8.7

“Clean and cozy”

• Loquat Apartment Review Score: 9.4

“I was late arriving for check in, Tracey the host was amazing, nothing was a problem, I was offered a meal and a beverage even though the restaurant was just closing. Food was amazing. Lots of windows, bright light, but dark when blinds are closed. Just the best. The apartment was exactly like the pictures online. Modern, extremely clean, there was nothing I wanted for. The bed was so comfortable, I told everyone I met how perfect the bed, shower, all facilities were amazing. Including my hire car, parked right outside of the apartment. I felt very safe & secure even though I came home at 2.00 am, I could not praise this place enough well done Tracey and your staff. I would recommend to anyone going to Sorrento Victoria, 5 minutes away from everywhere. Beautiful place, and I stayed at the best Loquat Apartment, I came from Perth Western Australia and loved every minute. Highly recommended.”

• Coastal Calm Sorrento No reviews yet

“The location was great! The house was lovely, fresh, modern and clean. It had everything we needed and more!”

• Heather's Hideaway Sorrento Review Score: 9.4

“We went with our married children & found everything relaxing. Like we were at home. We especially enjoyed the wonderful spa/pool. It was wonderful.”

• Beachwalk Cottage Review Score: 8.8

“The house felt like a home, we all said we would love to live there.”

• Hotel Sorrento Review Score: 8.7

“The heritage of the buildings”

• Shells Apartments Review Score: 7.9

“Great location, large amount of space, great having a laundry”

• Bilinga Cottages Review Score: 9.8

“The Quiteness and the breakfast hamper including the fresh flowers.”

• Sorrento Chic Review Score: 9

“property in an excellent location. Property itself clean, but very basic facilities. Dealing with the property managers was interesting as they have their own set of rules that go against that of Booking. You are really dealing with 2 booking agents and a whole lot of rules.”

• Buoys on Queens Review Score: 9.5

“Anthony and Jason were super lovely to deal with, room was really cute and had everything we needed! The bed was comfy and bathroom was clean. Would recommend staying here!”

The 10 Best Hotels in Sorrento