Reviews of Apartments Melbourne Domain - New Quay Docklands 4.5 stars

13 Caravel Lane, Docklands, 3008 Melbourne, Australia

#251 of 474 Holiday rentals in Melbourne

Beautiful time had by all, we will be back.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Water View

our time went too quickly

Four ladies from Tassie, we were upgraded to a beautiful apartment on the 38th floor, magnificient views, clean, spacious layout, beds comfortable. Absolutely recommend this apartment, had a wonderful stay. The Staff in the Caravel Lane Office were all friendly and could not do enough for us.

Okay but not sure about future stay's at this location.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment with Water Views

Was not made aware of breakfast option, have been charged $40 and not sure what for with no details provided. No real view from level 7 so disappointing. Foxtel not available or working.

Location was great and car parking very useful. Room was done well.

That one glass was clean so I could have a drink
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

No one helped with a thing when I told them all sliding doors in bathrooms do not close , holes in the walls dirty dirty towels toilet and towel holders falling out of the wall heaters not working the bed litteraly felt like springs only I complaint asoon as I went in the room I walked back down and showed them and there was nothing from them ... after I was promised the world after the past two times I have been there and they gave me keys to walk into someone else’s room not once but twice and I listened when they told me next time they promise I’ll have luxury but really it was like I stayed in the back packers

That one glass was clean so I could have a drink

We had a very enjoyable stay.
    • Executive Three-Bedroom Apartment with Water Views

Utensils in the kitchen was not very clean. No instruction booklet how to work appliances. No information booklet about the area and what it offers. The lounge was too small for the amount of people allocated to this Appartment.

The beds where very comfortable. The view was amazing. Having 3 bathrooms.

Great location, though not exactly where advertised as the...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The hotel sent us 7 peculiar emails outside of Booking.com before our arrival?

Great location, though not exactly where advertised as the reception address is offsite.

Marina Tower was amazing beautiful rooms, Amazing sea/city views. Will come back in future for sure
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment with Water Views

Staff at reception did not know the address of the apartment building that I was going to stay in.

The Sea and city views were so amazing, better than I imagined, Upgraded for free to a bigger apartment it was a GREAT Bonus. This was called the Marina Towers.

Th view was amazing.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The thermostat can be checked.. was cold in the apartment.. luckily they had a little portable heater but didn’t produce much heat..

Th view was amazing.. close to everything..

Good location. Friendly staff. Wifi didn’t work.
    • Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

In the two weeks prior to check in I received about a dozen emails requesting information that seemed unnecessary. After checking in, I found that the wifi did not work and I was left without communication for the entirety of my stay.

I received a complimentary upgrade from a friendly staff member.

Great location if you don’t need the city area at your door...
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment with Water Views

Great location if you don’t need the city area at your door step and it’s only a 10 minutes free tram away. Docklands is perfect for a relaxing quiet getaway with only the best restaurants a stroll away. The view from our 3 bedroom apartment was unforgettable

Disgusting. Please do not book here! Read the reviews.
    • Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

Apartment 1309. Where do I begin. I really wish I had of read the reviews before booking here. The poor cleanliness and state of reception was concerning. So it was no surprise to find our apartment in a similar state.It was absolutely filthy, it appeared as though the sheets were changed but the entirety of the appartement hadn’t been cleaned at all. When travelling in a group of 4, it wasn’t ideal that the door handle to the bathroom was broken entirely (could rotate a full 360 degrees) which I later found in another review online a month prior, to be identical. So clearly maintenance is not a priority here. It was when we became aware of the heat in the apartment when we arrived that afternoon that this is where the issues began. With the airconitioner not on and every blind opened in the apartment on 35 degree day, it was hot. So when I noticed there was not one fan throughout the entire apartment, we were quick to turn on the air conditioning. By this time I had phoned to notify reception of issues and questioning why the blinds were open and aircon not on, I was informed that they will ‘see what they can do, and it was a hot apartment facing the sun’... really?! After leaving the apartment for approximately 4 hours we returned after 11pm to find the apartment remained uncomfortably hot. Noticing there was some issue with the aircon I phoned reception the next morning at 9am to see if there was any update, and I was told that they were not aware of my complaint. So I explained the situation again, insisting it was too hot to stay in an non functioning aircondioning room, while also mentioning the broken door handle. Once again they told me that they will ‘see what they can do’ and assured me that they would call me back. After a day out and no call, I phoned again that afternoon around 3pm before returning to make sure the issue was resolved....And no solution.

What a crap hotel
    • Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

The apartment was absolutely filthy, there were no pillowcases on any of the pillows (we didnt notice until we got back around 11:30pm, and they expected us to walk around the corner to collect from reception), the couch was dirty bathroom was not clean, the staff were rude and condescending and complete liars, and for that matter the manager of this business is a joke. Not only everything else we had to put forward a $300 deposit down (which was never told) and it didn't clear until a week after I checked out. And I was very late attending my appointment due to getting the run around from staff to have someone attend the room. All in all I will never ever stay here again

Honestly the only good thing was the view

The place was dirty, we could not open the patio door onto...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The place was dirty, we could not open the patio door onto the balcony as it was broken. The shower screen, grout was filty. Even though we got them to change our room. Kept waiting such a long time. Would not stay there again.

Disappointing would not recommend
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Our room wasn't ready till 5pm. That was disappointing. The room did not feel clean. It had broken heater hanging from wall, some kind of drink splattered across the wall & roof. Shower tiles very very dirty (the grout) didn't feel clean at all. Blood on doona. Very disappointed overall.

Bearable but would not come back
    • Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

Walls were dirty and needed painting, toilet flush button was broken but still flushed, couch was old and ruined looked grotty didn't even want to sit on it, white chairs we also dirty, could have at leashed wiped them to make them look clean, smoke alarm had no battery, beds had no mattress protector and one bed had no top sheet so therefore a Dunbar was not covered.

That there were two bathrooms and two bedrooms

Give it a miss.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

After paying for room we were told we had to pay $300 bond. Next day told we couldnt get it back for 5-7 business days. This was not advertised anywhere. Very angry. Not stay again. Also no towels or pillowslips in room and rubbish still in bins.

Nothing. Couldnt enjoy after being ripped off.

Would not stay at this venue or recommend it to others!
    • Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

Well! Overpriced for the condition of the apartment. Filthy stained carpet in the Dining/Lounge area, broken blind, couch was stained, small hole in the plaster in lounge area, walls in lounge / dining area need painting, door handle on the bathroom door broken (could not close door when using bathroom), light fitting missing in dining area, bedside lamps in main bedroom need replacing (shades perished), broken hardware on windows that were able to be opened.

Beds were comfy, bathroom was clean.

Beautiful property that worked well for our needs and was...
    • Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

A few things in the apartment didnt work, but the staff were really responsive when we let them know

Beautiful property that worked well for our needs and was really well located. The staff were helpful and able to provide lots of information about our stay and the local area.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

It was extremely disappointing to keep getting told out room was not ready yet. We were finally able to check in at 3:45pm; however, the cleaners were still in our room cleaning! We pay for the room from 2pm until 10am. We never got offered anything for this stuff around either.

Would never stay here again.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The room looked and felt unclean. We didnt even want to sit on the couch. Toilet seat was broken. There was food boxes left in the freezer from previous people. And receptionist was beyond unorganized.

A wonderful apartment and a friendly welcome from reception staff.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment with Water Views

Nothing - everything was great. Wished we could have stayed longer.

Beds were great - apartment was so much better than expected and reception staff really good. Fantastic location and awesome views.

Terrible !
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment with Water Views

We had muck Up with accomodation . We booked and paid for this 6months ago ! Our friends / children had to stay in our 3 bedroom apartment with one extra bed nothing but a set of sheets spare . Child was locked in a bedroom due to faulty door . Manager very unprofessional when we tried to work if our he slammed his fist on the counter and walked out on us . We had to put 3 people in a double bed so they had a bed. We won’t be back at all . This is the Docklands for his sake step It up !! For the issues we had I think a refund would be in order . Disgraceful and the staff did nothing to fix this .

Only the views

Location was fantastic, apartment was very disappointing. Not sure I’d stay again.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment with Water Views

We were made to wait till 5pm to check in. The room was disappointing for what we paid. One of the bathrooms was out of order. There were a lot of broken things in the apartment. It was very worn and in definite need of some TLC. After giving feedback to the person on reception they advised that he would give us some free breakfast vouchers but we never received them. Very disappointed overall.

The location was fantastic.

Unorganised!
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment with Water Views

Unorganised.. when arriving to check in we had to wait a substantial amount of time as previous guests hadn’t checked out. Was then given a different room to the one booked, which was cleaned in a hurry and not very well, with hair in showers and just general mess on walls, cupboards ect. In the room was 2 broken chairs stuffed in a corner and the overall cleanliness was poor with what looks like months of buildup under couches and window sils ect. Then on our second day 2 guests walked into straight our room and were just as shocked to see us as we were them, I’m assuming these would have been to original guests booked for this room.

The location and convenience is fantastic!

Ok
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The Foxtel channels didn't work the whole time we were there even though we contacted reception twice about this & sending photos through to mobile phone with smart card number etc The dishwasher had dirty dishes in it when we arrived there were dirty bandaids on floor beside couch on arrival

Good location close to facilities although thought we would have harbour view Room comfortable for 2 nights

Avoid. Rude staff. Dirty apartment. Rip off.
    • Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

The receptionist/manager? no customer service skills. Arrived at 2pm...room not ready until 4pm!! No pool in our apartment complex, had to ask where/how to get there from where we were staying. Two bedroom apartment, basic. Not cleaned properly on arrival. Requested two queen beds, we had a double and two singles. Receptionist said she would ask the cleaners. Didn't hear back from her the first night. Went to see her the next day and she just looked at me and said sorry we are fully booked. Said she could send the cleaners up to push the two single beds together but we would have to organise a time because there is only one key! Went to have a shower and the handle came off in my hand. The lampshade in the twin room started a strobe effect lighting show in the middle of the night. Smoke alarm was covered with a shower cap. Apartment was not sound proof, could hear traffic/noise outside. Aircon was useless.The corridor to our room (floor 11) smelt disgusting! think I stayed in Fawlty Towers! Won't return and certainly would not recommend. The staff are ridiculously clueless! Keep scrolling. Don't stay. Photos online are not what you get!

good view,have three bed in the apartment.
    • Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

No reception,the staff will only work from 9 but you should check out before 10 and they will not service if you need to leave earlier.

good view,have three bed in the apartment. You can cook by yourself.

Great stay once we found our unit
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment with Water Views

We were to park on level 3 in the carpark, which actually had 3 levels and we took a long time to find our park. The sign for the lift was poor (written sideways) which we didn’t see, and we went into the lift for the Sebel. When we were unable to find our unit we rang reception and the staff member couln’t give clear instructions and said she hadn’t been in the unit block. it took us 1 hour and 20 minutes to get from when we walked into reception till we got to our unit.

The instructions (map) to the car park did not have enough information on how to get from the car park to the unit. We were to park on level 3 which actually had 3 levels. The sign for the lift was poor (written sideways) which we didn’t see, and we went into the lift for the Sebel. When we were unable to find our unit we rang reception and the staff member couln’t give clear instructions and said she hadn’t

Nice location, beautiful building and area.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Sadly I stayed there for 9 nights and my apartment didn’t get serviced once. The vacuum cleaner in my apartment was broken and they provided one toilet paper roll. Some of the furniture need to be replaced and the rubbishy of the privious Guest was still in the room.

Nice location, beautiful building and area.

We liked the area, probably would try somewhere else if re visiting
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Not being told before hand my car would be in a different building to where we were staying. Instructions on how to get into the car park were poor. Instructions on where we were staying ( 3 buildings down from the check in office) were poor. There was a continual loud ticking noise in the roof of the second bedroom, if somone had to use that room, sleep would have been difficult. Trying to find somewhere to park when checking out

Room was very clean, although one blind would not work. Bed was extremely comfy. View was good, location was good, tram stop close. Good selection of eateries within walking dfistance.

The pool was beautiful.
    • Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

The shower didn't drain properly, it took at least an hour to drain after 1 shower. The toilet seat was broken and moved every time you sat down.

The pool was beautiful. The room was nice

This is my first worst, unprofessional, unsafe 5 star apartment I ever stayed.
    • Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

Customer service was very poor and unorganised where they given me a room with someone in it and make me walk back to the office 3 times instead of coming over to me and give me a new sets of room keys and carpark remote. Key remote to the carpark wasn't working. Relocate carpark to another building where it's not convenient for me! the property was unsafe where room lights switch dangling and showing live wires and didn't provide according to advertising. Tea bags were supplied but there no sugar instead they provided salt and pepper. Lamp without globe. Tv channels and dvd was not provided according to advertising. Overall I would give 1 out 10 it was the very worst experience I ever had for such nice views and location.

View was great

First room was terrible and shouldn't be rented until the issues are fixed. Second room was great!
    • Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

First room had many issues. Half of the power not working. Drainage problems in shower. Broken sink mixer. Lounge falling apart. Broken remote.

Moved to another room in another building at request due to the state of the first room we checked into.

For the money we had to pay it was disappointing to find it not clean and equipped efficiently.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Shower filthy. Balastrade filfthy. Coffee table dirty. Bottle top on shelf of coffee table. Empty Shoe box left under chair. Lounge chair cover split . No tea towel. Only 1 teaspoon. Floor mop disgustingly filfthy. No Foxtel . 😢

4.0
    Not at all satisfactory. And I was made to feel like a pest when I raised the theft with the manager
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I had clothing stolen from the wardrobe and though I told the manager about it, he appeared to do nothing about making proper enquiries with the cleaning staff. Also the room wasn’t very clean eg, couch was very stained, laundry enclosure dusty and there was sand and a cigarette butt on the balcony.

Great location and huge unit but needs renovating,.
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment with Water Views

Apartment was dirty. Carpet is in poor condition and needed replacing due to multiple stains, made the place feel dirty. Showers dirty. Needs a good painting. Very dusty especially skirting boards. Oven and kitchen need a good clean. Windows were dirty. Who ever the cleaners are I would sack them.

Location. Size of unit.

Over priced and completely UNSATISFACTORY. Not as described in your advertisement.
    • Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

Where do I start.....from the beginning we waited till 4.00pm as the room was not ready or clean. After finally gaining entery,we found that the apartment had not been cleaned, with dust thick on the side tables, microwave, cupboards and floor dirty and carpet not vacuumed. We were promised Foxtel, DVD player, only to find nothing worked and the remote controls battery was flat. Very unsatisfactory and the Hotel Manager was unable to rectify, although did promise a number of times to 'fix it', nothing eventuted. Will not go back there or recommend to anybody.

Location is great, manager was friendly.
    • Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

The carpets were stained and need replacing. Blind in one of the bedrooms was broken and non existing. The air-conditioning could not be turned on or off by the remote and had to be switched on by the main isolation switch. Just a few little things that if attention was given to would make all the difference to the quality of the room.

Location is great, manager was friendly.

Lovely location and staff, the apartment was not well serviced and lacked many items.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment with Water Views

We had a 2 bedroom apartment. Blinds for main bedroom window were sheer and did not stop light streaming through- from 5am full sunlight in bedroom. therefore not well rested and did not sleep well. x1 teaspoon, nil wine glasses in apartment. Not enough crockery. Gap in side of balcony that a child could quite easily slip through.

Great location, very friendly staff

parking is not easily accessible and hard to find.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

parking is not easily accessible and hard to find. The property had some damage and the foxtel was not working. I rang to get it fixed and I was told it would not be during my stay.

Place need some maintance urgently
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I Booked a second room for one night for one of my staff. The shower was not working and when we complained in the morning they said they where sorry but could ( or would ) not do anything about it. even if they gave a little off the even the parking would have been nice but there was just nothing

It was getting dated but the location suit us

not worth what i payed for whatsoever
    • Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

i asked for waterview - didnt get it i asked for a double bed and two singles - didnt get it (got two double beds) split system didnt work - therefore was sweating in the apartment broken glass on bedroom door (dangerous) dinner table fell over whilst we were having dinner because legs were wobbly no tv remote i sat on the balcony chair and i fell through it and it collapsed

manager tried helping me out as best as he could good location

good location and friendly service from staff
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment with Water Views

the condition of facilities inside the apartment do not good (such as washing machine was noisy, some electric sockets and winder lock was broken.

good location and friendly service from staff

Not the best unit you have arranged for me.
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment with Water Views

I had arranged and paid for a roller bed despite being told on registration is was there it did not arrive until the next day. Also it would be handy to know how far away from the office the unit is, we disembarked from a taxi, checked in and then had to walk 250 meters in the rain and with a lot of luggage.

The proximity to trams and resturants

Brendan the manager made our stay special.
    • Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

Double bed in main bedroom, too soft and we thought we had booked a queen bed. only 1 teaspoon. Oven door handle broke off when using it, could do with a maintenance check. My husband fixed it

Brendan the person checking us in was extremely helpful, he really made our stay special. Rooms were very clean View was fantastic. Pool was wonderful

Grest location and staff
    • Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

One of the double bed mattresses had springs that stuck in your ribs and you rolled into the middle...a bit disappointing...but the couch was really comfy to sleep on...

The location was great and the site manager, was interactive, informative, happy and so helpful

We still enjoyed our stay in Melbourne at the apartment , poor house keeping.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment with Water Views

Couldn't find the light switch for the main bedroom. Some overhead lights were missing bulbs and covers. The reading lights in both bedrooms didn't work, bath plug missing used worse for ware laundry plug, one of the sun shades in the main bedroom was lying on the floor not attached to the window, vacuum cleaner has no suction, balcony was dirty along with the windows, needs a power board to run T V, Foxtel, router , and lamp.

Good location, good views, apartment was comfortable.

Disappointing, cold, but clean except for the griller
    • Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

The overpowering smell of paint, a/c & heater didn't work. Smoke detector was constantly beeping. TV & radio didn't work, my husband is an electrical engineer so was able to sort out most things. Everything was connected to the incorrect source, presumably because of the painter. The paintings were all off the walls or crooked. No curtains or blinds in the main bedroom, And when I went to use the oven the griller was dirty with sticky grease which I cleaned so I could use it. Not enough glasses

The view

A convenient location, but this particular apartment needed repairs and a clean. The wifi was poor.
    • Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

I've stayed in many different apartments in the Docklands through short-stay companies over the past 10 years, and unfortunately this particular apartment was literally falling apart. I was on the red-eye so I arrived out of hours and if I'd been staying longer than 1 night, I would probably have asked if another apartment was available. The front door lock/handle was falling off, the toilet seat was broken, the shower didn't drain, the dining room table was about to collapse etc. Nothing that a qualified tradesmen couldn't fix. The main issue for me was the lack of decent wifi, which I'd expected. When I could connect, it was virtually unusable. The cooker wasn't particularly clean, and the rangehood was covered in grease. The comments above relate to this one apartment. Normally, I've been pleased with the apartments in the docklands, and I'll book again (just not this apartment).

This was a short business trip. The location was great for getting customer meetings and the price was competitive compared with other places. The bed was comfortable. The apartment had great views over the Etihad Stadium and docklands area.

terrible
    • Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

Very dirty-room not ready at check in- reported bedroom blind on floor and required fixing back on window- no matinance person turned up over 2 night stay. No information given at check in for wifi or facilities avaliable. Second stay at apartments will not visit again.

Very upset with how unprofessional the hotel was and the maintenance on the rooms
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment with Water Views

Direct communication with the property was very poor. When asked to get back to me they never did. Check in was at 2 o’clock, when I called just after 2 o’clock to see if our room was ready I was told they didn’t know and they would ring to find out. I asked for them to call me when they found out. At 4 o’clock I didn’t have a phone call. When to the apartments asked if they were ready I was told she thinks so but doesn’t have keys. Waited another 10-15 minutes finally got the keys. I was given one set of keys between 6 people. I asked for another set she said she didn’t know where they were. I asked once she found them to call me and I will come and collect them. I never got a call. Went down the next day and I was told the key was broken. The apartment carpet was disgusting with stains and marks, even foot prints all over it. Our main toilet didn’t have a lock as it was broken, walk in wardrobe had blown globe, main bedroom light blew while we were there, I walked down and asked them to replace this and the walk in wardrobe as when it got to night we would not be able to see in our room, this was never done the entire stay and was the same when we checked out. While waiting to ask a question at the reception a staff member was on the phone to a guest yelling at them and slamming his hand on the desk getting very upset because they couldnt get the wifi to work. I thought this and everything about the experience was very unprofessional and they have no system in place for it to run smootly.

They gave us a later check out time as we were messed around checking in

Won't be staying there again
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Tried to book in at 3pm but room was not ready Balcony was filthy 3 people in the room - no towel or linen provided for the extra person There was coffee and green tea but only 1 normal teabag and 1 teaspoon Airconditioning was insufficient Units were actually down the road Were given keys to an already occupied room making us miss our dinner reservation.

Disgusting will never stay again and will tell people about this unpleasant stay
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment with Water Views

The room was very unclean mould in bathroom & floor of shower plus had to wear thongs in shower , no door handle , lights not working , blinds didn't shut , kitchen was greasy plates wasn't washed , hair all over bathroom floor which I cleaned ,wee on toilet set, there was that much dust around I could write a message in it , laundry was full of dust & there was blood in the doona's . we stayed couple of years ago and couldn't fault but this time my god . We told them at front desk how disgusted in the place and they wouldn't do anything didn't even offer some money back then to be told our deposit money would take 7 days to go back into account that just really topped it off.. So if they would like to ring me this would be great :(

Great family long weekend get-to-gether

As above.

Whilst the apartment was large and suited our needs, the condition of the apartment was a little disappointing. Carpets were in need of a clean, some pieces of furniture were broken, powerpoint covers were broken or non-existent, and window blinds in one of the bedrooms was broken. This was disappointing considering the money we paid. Location was excellent.

Would definitely stay again.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I booked a room with a view, but when we arrived we didn't have a room with a view. Foxtel didn't work, bath plug didn't fit. I was very disappointed as we usually stay at cheaper accommodation. Asked for disabled parking, but parking spot very tight.

Location was fabulous. Very close to O'Brien Arena where we were attending the hockey finals. After first night of two, I informed manager of our disappointment of no view. He told me that one room apartments didn't come with a view, however on the website, these rooms did have a view. Also informed him of issues listed below. He upgraded us to a 2 bedroom apartment with a view for our second night. And offered a good price if we came back again.

Don't think we will stay there again.

Location of first apartment

First apartment overlooked construction, had no towels and was small. Also had asked on numerous occasions for a room overlooking the water, this didnt' happen..but they did move us next morning to a much better place, different building.

Good location, Disgusting Condition
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment with Water Views

The place stuck of off oil and wasnt cleaned properly. The heating didnt work properly and there was a large hole in the wall outside the room which looked like someones head had been put through it. Good location but maintenance and basic cleanliness is terrible.

The staff were very helpful and I loved the location and size of the unit
    • Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

There was mould in the shower , the bathroom sink became blocked and found toastcrumbs on the placemats , where they had obviously not been cleaned ... the rest of the unit was very clean

Lovely and large in an excellent location , fantastic views and near so many restaurants and the tram stop

The unit had everything you needed, and it was nice and warm...
    • Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

The unit had everything you needed, and it was nice and warm and comfy. I liked that there was a convenience store and restaurants downstairs and it felt safe and secure.

Convenient and comfortable
    • Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

Arrived at the same time as another group and there was some confusion about which rooms were ready. Cups and plates - not a full set for 4 people, only minor issue as didn't eat in apartment much anyway

Great location, good facilities, easy access to transport and restaurants. Plenty of room. The big "star wheel" looked great from the window at night. Easy to relax after a busy day. Two bathrooms meant each couple had their own toilet/shower.

A nice place to stay, but some little things need work
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment with Water Views

Several lights didn't work, didn't even have lightbulbs in the fixtures. The shower head in one of the main bathrooms needs to be changed, as the shower just trickles down. The remote for the DVD player was missing, and one of the blinds was broken and could not be taken up. It also needs a thorough clean and the couch was dirty and the shower as well.

The location, close to transport with a wonderful view of the harbour. The apartment was spacious, the bed comfortable, with a feel of home.

Very comfortable apartment, good location, helpful staff,maybe cleaners could be a bit more thorough
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment with Water Views

Some of the blinds in the rooms would not go up, no overhead light in main bedroom, only one bedside lamp and a shortage of cutlery. Would prefer to have mattress protector on bed.

Plenty of room in the apartment, very easy to get to the free tram. Views from the rooms were excellent..

The view and the room was nice and private
    • Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

The advertising made it look a lot bigger The second bedroom had no wardrobe/window The aircon blew air but didn't warm up the confirmation emails lacked detail

The view and the room was nice and private

Great trip enhanced by a top apartment close to Etihad stadium and city

none to speak of

The wonderful view from the apartment living area, very comfortable apartment close to amenities and trams making it easily accessible to the city area

Enough space
    • Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

Was not clean, had to wait for it to be cleaned, did not offer any kind of discount for making us wait. Have not given back bond and will not respond to emails

Enough space

Great views and excellent position close to great restaurants. Cleanliness of the apartment poor.
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment with Water Views

The cleanliness of the room was extremely poor. Food in the plug holes kitchen sink. Faecies on the door and wall of the toilet. Popcorn under the bed. Ice cream sticks under the bed. Dirty kitchen table and bench. Stained couch.

The view was beautiful

2 bathrooms lounge kitchen layout
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment with Water Views

Location was changed from one end of city to the other which meant it was not as convenient for what we wanted...could not change temperature in bedroom 1. Bedroom 2 had 2 single beds after 3 confirmed emails about bedding configuration should be queen..

2 bathrooms lounge kitchen layout

Sensational staff contribute to very pleasant stay
    • Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

A bit more cutlery and glasses

The staff were fantastic. We had the pleasure of dealing with Brendan the manager and Belen in reception. They were very friendly and exceptionally helpful. Brendan went out of his way to fix a wifi problem. Exceptional customer service

Location is great
    • Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

Getting a confirmation email that 2 bathrooms would be available, but only to find on arrival there was only one bathroom.

Location was fantastic, IGA and bottle shop around the corner, 2 minute walk to tram stop. Close to restaurants.

Great location and apartment was very roomy.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment with Water Views

Both main bedroom globes in the side lamps were blown so no light except main room light. There was no clothes airier in the room.

Beds very comfy and the view was amazing.

Perfectly located to access all Dockland area facilities. Super friendly staff. Carparking 👍
    • Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

Traffic noise loud in our apartment (overlooking Melbourne wheel), would ask for an apartment overlooking the water and Etihad stadium next time

Centrally located in Dockland. Close to conference, sporting, shopping and dining facilities. And public transport. Easy walk to conference and food facilities for me

Carpet was smelling very badly in a lobby.
    • Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

Carpet was smelling very badly in a lobby. Also, toilet was smelling badly when we checked in. And they are charging extra to clean it or for room services which was really disgusting.

3 star at best...no 5 stars in sight!
    • Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

Parking was a nightmare. No wifi. Front door didn't close properly. Toilet ran constantly. All notifications stated closing time as 5pm on weekdays. We rearranged our travel to work around this however the opening hours were incorrect. Parking in all notifications was $15 however we were overcharged at $20 per night and we were refused a refund. Construction every morning started at 7am. So loud with no prior advice. This place is a 3 star at best. I will never stay here again!!!!

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

The facilities to cook and clean were perfect space for what...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The doona in the bed had no cover just two sheets i underneath and one on top so could see the dirty doona. The bath had scum on all edges so couldn't give our three year old a bath, spare blanket in robe was not folded just twisted around to look folded.

The facilities to cook and clean were perfect space for what we need while holidaying and plenty of room with our toddler to lounge around.

Location and apartment spacey
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment with Water Views

Position of the swip key in bad position at car park, if there is just a driver you have to get out and walk around to the other side, with passenger you still need to get out of car.

Location and apartment spacey

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

Enjoyable but not without its frustrations to do with admin
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The fact that the office is poorly staffed and unable to be contacted by telephone during the day

The fact that it was self contained and well set up and comfortable