Reviews of Adina Apartment Hotel Chippendale This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

74-80 Ivy Street, 2008 Sydney, Australia

#75 of 250 vacation rentals in Sydney

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

Location, close to trains at Redfern, quirky cottages in the...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The bed was uncomfortable, the aircon was noisy, the place needs a freshen up.

Location, close to trains at Redfern, quirky cottages in the side streets, 12mins on foot to a new shopping mall for groceries. Friendly staff. Great parking option and we could park well before the 2.00pm check in, and better still leave the car there after check out until we were ready to leave Sydney.

• Reviewed: June 30, 2018

We stayed here because some time ago a close friend stayed...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

... but WiFi was snail-paced; we asked several times to clean our room but I doubt they vacuumed at all because we found our floors exactly how we left them; I cannot believe you need to pay extra for parking; there is no breakfast on premises and the closest cafe is not exactly next door; the neighbourhood was safe but looked dodgy (if you get to see what's inside some of those garage-looking buildings next to the property.

We stayed here because some time ago a close friend stayed here and recommended it. it was ok but ok at most. It did not ruin our stay but also did not make it more memorable at all. The only positive thing I can say is that the property is quite ok with regards to the apartment size, as well as the dish washer / washing machine in the apartment.

• Reviewed: June 29, 2018

Excellent position and great Appartment!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Excellent position, quite but close you everything. Apartment was very large and light, clean bathroom, big and comfortable bed. Very friendly and helpful staff, will definitely stay again.

• Reviewed: June 6, 2018

Quiet oasis in busy city
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Quiet and comfortable. Wifi is not 'free' - it's timed and once you've used the small allowance, you have to pay. Other than that, no complaints. Check in and out was easy. Quiet location - not much nearby - it's mainly residential but a fairly short walk to Redfern station.

• Reviewed: May 30, 2018

Great Accom but staff seem to be off their game!
    • Studio Apartment

The receptionist over-charged me and did not seem to understand what was going on!

This is a great inner city Sydney stay and it is indeed a pad with a bath.

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

Comfort plus value for money.
    • Studio Apartment

There was no obvious food outlet open nearby and only mini-bar type food available at the Adina Apartments.

It was spacious and comfortable. The bedroom was quiet and the bed very comfortable. The bathroom had good lighting and was very clean. All the facilities were very good.

• Reviewed: May 4, 2018

Delightful Inner City Stay
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Well located apartment in Chippendale which was surprisingly very quiet at night. A bonus given its inner city location. Staff were VERY helpful and professional. Nothing was a problem and I think this goes along way in this day and age. The apartment was so clean and well maintained and we were very comfortable. The bonus of car parking underneath the apartments was great! We walked to and from our event location and also to the many cafes and restaurants close by. Highly recommend.

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

Good night stay
    • Studio Apartment

It doesn't look like a modern apartment, it's fine but nothing spectacular. I was expecting a double bed, but there was two bedrooms with two single bed. The rooms are quite small, quite hard to get around the beds.

The apartment was big and clean, the bed was very comfortable. There is an outdoor pool and a small gym, but I didn't use any of them. The location is very good, very close to Redfern station and close to café and bars to grab a quick meal or have a pleasant dinner.

• Reviewed: March 8, 2018

Valuable for money, Comfortable
    • Studio Apartment

A bit hard to find the location, but it's not a problem if have a Google Maps.

Quality room and facility, quiet place, feel comfortable, supportive staffs, very near to Darlington of USDY, 5-10 min walk to Bus 352, 422,423,426 etc.

• Reviewed: February 25, 2018

Good location and parking. Needs attention to detail with cleaning.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The room felt dirty. Around light switches blackened from fingers, stains on lounge and it’s pillows, inside bedside table stained and dirty. Kitchen cupboards and tiles streaked and dirty with oily film, fridge drips water inside, doonas on beds all pilled and tacky. Air vents covered in dust. Bathroom, ughh. Fecal matter and mould attached to toilet brush. Made toilet dirtier cleaning with it.

Beds were comfy. Fabulous parking, close to town. Air con worked well. Quiet location.

• Reviewed: February 10, 2018

Home away from home
    • Studio Apartment

I was a little unsure when I made the booking based on some of the negative reviews, however, this property is absolutely wonderful!! The receptionist was friendly and helpful, and check-in, check-out, and minibar purchases were quick and easy. The property layout is excellent with great parking, a lovely large and private garden courtyard and bbq and pool area, all set in a quiet location very close to the University and Seymour Centre. Our apartment was spacious, and appointed with modern styling and appliances. The lounge and dining and kitchenette (fridge, oven, hotplates, dishwasher and microwave) was excellent with a decent sized balcony. Our bedroom (with a second tv) had the most comfortable king sized bed. The bathroom was large, with full sized bath and ‘laundry’ (spacious cupboard with dryer, washer, tub and ironing facilities). Everything was clean and tidy, and our room was quiet! We very much enjoyed our stay and will definitely be back. Thanks for wonderful accomodation, Adina! 😊

• Reviewed: February 6, 2018

Great location and nice property
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The motel is in a great location, walking distance to lots of shops, parks, and restaurants. The neighbourhood was nice and quiet. The apartment itself was a good size, clean and well appointed. Staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: December 28, 2017

Comfortable and very quiet and convenient location
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Our apartment was in great need of some maintenance- the worst was wardrobe door was stuck and so we couldn't use one side of it that had the safe in it. Also apartment painted in purple was rather dark and gloomy. Other apartments that had balconies and overlooking courtyard looked more attractive.

Location was convenient for us , near public transport and very quiet and comfortable. There was a small coffee shop in the complex that had good coffee and breakfasts- a limited convenience store nearby but supermarket within 8mins walk

• Reviewed: December 19, 2017

The staff were extremely helpful
    • Studio Apartment

The staff were extremely helpful. I ended up working all through the night until the morning and when i called reception at around 6 am to ask for a late checkout, they were very helpful and allowed me to check out late so i could sleep for a couple of hours. The reception even called me shortly after leaving the hotel to let me know i've left my charger behind. Some hotels will just put it in the lost and found box and wait for you to call them.

• Reviewed: December 2, 2017

As a ‚Genius‘ we didn‘t get a free parking lot although...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

As a ‚Genius‘ we didn‘t get a free parking lot although plenty were available! They just told us that they don’t do this and that we have to pay for it!!!

• Reviewed: November 25, 2017

Satisfactory
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Broken extractor fan in kitchen, dirty cupboard in kitchen, ants coming in through window, broken sliding mirror doors in one bedroom. Slight smell of dog in lounge. Nice apartment showing signs of wear and tear.

The staff were friendly and responsive to requests and problems. Cleaned kitchen cupboard, immediately felt with ants effectively. Quiet location not far from centre.

• Reviewed: November 25, 2017

For me easy access to Abercrombie street Cafes or to north...
    • Studio Apartment

Location may be difficult for anyone who does not know the area. I did so no problems for

For me easy access to Abercrombie street Cafes or to north side of Cleveland st Eg Duck Inn and Spice alley

• Reviewed: November 22, 2017

Enjoyed our stay and would stay there again
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Not enough room around the bed in the 2nd bedroom.

Great location, 10 min walk from Redfern, 10 min walk to Broadway. A cafe next door for breakfast for those that didn't bring any food. A pub around the corner. The lounge room is a good size.

• Reviewed: November 13, 2017

Comfortable. Close to city facilities.

Bit tricky to find.

King sized beds very comfortable. Apartment bedrooms had their own tv. Comfortable furniture. Very close to city. Very quiet location.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2017

Reasonable but not excellent
    • Studio Apartment

I thought with the genius membership I could have the privilege of free parking but it didn't work.

The room is spacious and everything equipped is nice.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2017

Good facilities / good location made it IDEAL for our trip. (Would seriously consider using again)
    • Studio Apartment

BOOKING.com website stated 'contact' was required before arrival to arrange collection of keys. This was an INCORRECT information on its website as the ADINA Appartments has 24 Hours staff present.

Great location In the Chippendale district ...... Located in a quiet residential street. [Stayed in Room 24 (ground floor - Studio Suite, with a small terrace sitting area]. 10-15 minute walk to REDFERN train station giving easy access to SYDNEY Central Station and the CBD. A useful daytime CAFE was located (next door) on the corner of Ivy Lane which proved very useful .

• Reviewed: November 1, 2017

The room and facilities were good.
    • Studio Apartment

It took a long time for the receptionist to book me in and she gave me no instructions as to where my room was. Only cleaning staff greeted me when I walked pass them around the property.

The room and facilities were good.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2017

Comfortable, clean and mostly quiet - a pleasurable experience all round
    • Studio Apartment

When an exterior doors shuts it slams, which is quite disconcerting at 5 am. If a device could be fitted to the door to stop it slamming that would be great

Everything I needed for my short stay was available.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2017

Overall my husband and I loved the stay and we will definitely stay again.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The bathroom was a little disappointing it needed a revamp as the window sills had flaky paint on them. The clean/fold down service was great for the first 5 days then they stopped making the bed after that... for what we paid I expected better service.

We loved the location as it was near to where my sister lives. The One Bedroom Apartment was excellent for it's size. It was relatively quiet considering it was in a suburb near the Sydney University. We would definitely recommend to others and family.

• Reviewed: October 20, 2017

Fabulous place to stay.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

On Booking.com confirmation it said we would get free parking as part of the genius program which apparently is incorrect. We were charged.

Efficient service, very clean as always and great beds.

• Reviewed: October 12, 2017

The apartment was small but practical and well laid out.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

There was noise from nearby Saturday night parties until 3 in the morning. The shower cubicle was very small. The lighting in the living room was poor. There was a lack of minor maintenance, e.g. a broken handle making it difficult to open and shut the window in the living room.

The apartment was small but practical and well laid out. The kitchen was well equipped. There was elevator from the car park. There were good blackout curtains in the bedroom.

• Reviewed: October 12, 2017

Overall, you can't beat the location.

I really dislike insufficient toiletries in the room. If the room caters for four people there should be four sets of toiletries. It is very expensive for families to stay here; I needed two two bedroom apartments to fit us all in. (seven people) A more economical option would have been better.

Plenty of room in the two bedroom apartment. I liked having a TV in each bedroom. Great to have a full sized fridge. We were given free parking to offset the expense of the rooms-only $25 per night but it was greatly appreciated.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2017

Big room, comfortable, well priced and nice staff
    • Studio Apartment

There was a swampy smell from the bathroom drain at times but the bathroom was very clean, and no milk for the tea. Luckily the convenience store is one minute away.

Big clean room, good shower and towels and they supply bathroom products. The staff were respectful and friendly. The tea bags were good quality and the room was equipped well. Free wifi. Location was perfect for my stay, close to family, eateries, Broadway and Haymarket etc. There was a nice sunny courtyard and a pool and the whole property felt safe and secure.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2017

Good position and modern apartment
    • Studio Apartment

The cleanness of the microwave and of the bathroom. Difficulties to contact the apartment with email before my arrival. I did a lot of problem to change the details of my credit card (the boss receptionist was not very friendly with me).

The apartment was modern and well maintained.

• Reviewed: September 12, 2017

Well Priced Accommodation near to station and local amenities
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Outside street noise- I suspect there is double glazing at this property Disappointed in the price of a one wash laundry powder from reception.Think it should have been provided foc, along with the washing machine facility.( it was everywhere else I stayed in Oz) Prices in the cafe, which were very steep compared to the local area. Swimming pool is really just a plunge pool. No teaspoons were provided in our apartment

Lovely selection of teas/bevs provided Lots of storage Great apartment- well furnished/equipped/spacious Good shower/bath

• Reviewed: September 10, 2017

accommodation was good but staff on reception were rude and not considerate at all
    • Studio Apartment

as we were attending a wedding and being a genius member i requested to be able to check into our room 1 hour earlier, not only did we not get this , the check in was 2pm and we didnt get a key to our room until 2.30, we were not able to prepare and get ready for a wedding ,

• Reviewed: August 20, 2017

Great place, great location!
    • Studio Apartment

The two bedroom apartment was great. Nice and clean, nice and quiet location with great staff who were helpful. The only issue was no hot water one morning due to a broken hot water system. Thankfully it was fixed by the afternoon.

• Reviewed: August 4, 2017

Comfortable and convenient accommodation near Sydney Uni
    • Studio Apartment

The "quiet" apartment was on the corner of two roads on the ground floor. A little noisy to passing walking and road traffic but not too bad from late in evening to early am.

Convenience to Sydney uni. The room had everything that I required for a comfortable overnight stay.

• Reviewed: August 2, 2017

Great room and location, but poor staff
    • Studio Apartment

Front Desk staff members very unfriendly. Highly recommend that they get more training/ in service as to how to deal with guests.

Room was spacious and clean. Walking distance to University of Sydney.

• Reviewed: July 26, 2017

Convenient
    • Studio Apartment

Unfortunately the hot water system broke down and was not able to be fixed until the next day. These things happen but do matter for comfort - and suggestion that this could be taken into account in the bill was not accepted

Good location for meeting at the University

• Reviewed: July 16, 2017

Convenient and Comfortable
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The bathroom could do with some maintenance with the lock on the door being broken .One TV in one bedroom didn't work but it wasn't a problem so we didn't bother asking for help .I am sure if we had it would have been attended to .

This apartment was roomy with large comfortable beds. It was nice to be on the ground level overlooking the pool and gardens with a large balcony .The kitchen was well equipped with an oven and cook top .We found it always easy to park outside the apartments and within walking distance to quite a few good eating places. We also visited the nearby White Rabbit Gallery . Although the apartment is close to main roads, Cleveland Street ,Broadway and King Street ,this is an extremely quiet place.

• Reviewed: July 14, 2017

Convenient easy to get to central Sydney apartment hotel
    • Studio Apartment

Suggest that the Adina could provide a local map with info on location of local eateries and supermarkets to help with obtaining breakfast and groceries.

The apartment was roomy and well equipped - even included a dishwasher. We were visiting the University of Sydney and the location was extremely convenient. We travelled to Sydney by bus to Central Station then one short train trip to Redfern station then straight down the road to the accommodation then a short walk to the Uni. We will consider using the Adina Camperdown for future Sydney trips as it was so convenient and while not in the very center of Sydney it was so easy to get to and we got a good deal through Booking.com.

• Reviewed: June 19, 2017

Clean and quiet oasis in the heart of the city
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Excellent location close to the centre of Sydney and excellent transport links. Very clean, comfortable beds and friendly staff. The location is a quiet oasis in the city, no noise or disturbances even though it was a Saturday night.

• Reviewed: June 19, 2017

The location is very close to the University of Sydney.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The fan in the air conditioner was a little noisy, we just closed the bedroom door.

The location is very close to the University of Sydney. In a quite street with no city noise. There would have been buses around the corner but it was also convenient to walk to Redfern train Station

• Reviewed: June 12, 2017

Overnight stay in Sydney
    • Studio Apartment

The entry door to our unit block was on the other side of the wall where my bed head was. Every time someone enters or leaves the building they slam the door. Unfortunately it was right next to my head. I would suggest to anyone to ask for the rooms on the upper floors so that you don't get woken up by people slamming the door. Also booking.com said as a genius member I was going to get free parking and I didn't. When I confronted the man at the desk he said he would give it to me for $10 rather than $20 but I was non the less a bit annoyed because I thought it was supposed to be free.

I liked that it was very neat and clean. Beautiful plush towels

• Reviewed: May 23, 2017

Great Chippendale accommodation
    • Studio Apartment

All fine on this visit. I think I was upgraded because my last visit was good but not great.

An apartment is always nicer than a hotel room. These apartments are of a very good quality and well laid out.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2017

Could be great with a bit of attention.
    • Studio Apartment

The room smelt musty. When we left out clothes smelt musty. We know it has been raining endlessly in Sydney but a bit of deodoriser was very much needed. The low glass coffee table was quite dangerous. The book of guest amenities etc. is out of date. Many things don't even exist.

We like Adina Chippendale in general. Quiet, interesting area near a growing restaurant/bar area. An apartment is always nicer to us than a hotel room. It is a pleasant place to stay. With a bit of attention it could be great.

• Reviewed: April 21, 2017

Quiet, comfortable, clean, good location for my needs
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

TV in bedrooms difficult to operate, couldn't really get one to work Access from the underground carpark back to the room was a bit cumbersome, no direct access back to the room, had to go back through main reception

Quiet, comfortable, clean, good location for my needs

• Reviewed: April 20, 2017

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Very noisy, courtyard could be closed off somehow at some point to avoid amounts of noise traveling to rooms. Parking is very expensive and is unfortunately required to avoid parking fines on street so people have to pay it

Location excellent, took about 5mins to get anywhere including train station. Clean normal rooms

• Reviewed: April 13, 2017

Clean and quiet stay
    • Studio Apartment

Location was too tucked away. Even the cab driver couldn't find it. When walking into town it was too crowded due to being so close to the university of sydney.

The facility was very clean and quiet. It was in walking distance to the train station. The staff was very helpful when we asked questions.

• Reviewed: April 10, 2017

great family accommodation
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The fact we only got to stay one night. The plumbing in the bathroom was in need of some urgent attention.

The apartments were very well presented, clean and in a great spot for our purpose of visit. The café downstairs did an excellent job of our breakfasts.

• Reviewed: April 4, 2017

We were very happy with our stay and would definely stay there again.
    • Studio Apartment

We were happy with everything.

We really liked the handy position to Newtown, RPA Hospital and the inner city. It was all very convenient for train travel and access to the city. Also being able to leave our car in safety for $20 was good value. Also, we really liked the friendliness of the staff.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2017

Light and spare, comfortable and helpful

No faults here.

Clean, spare and light. Everything we needed for a short stay. Family from overseas were also staying, and we enjoyed relaxed evening in the internal courtyard. The self contained rooms had everything we needed. Staff were helpful. The adjacent cafe, Twenty 8 Acres, is fantastic. Go for breakfast.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2017

Comfortable studio - tucked away in area around University
    • Studio Apartment

The bank of air conditioner units outside the bedroom window - turning on and off all night

Good location. Spacious studio looking onto a nice courtyard. Helpful staff. Lovely coffee shop attached.

• Reviewed: March 31, 2017

Good place to stay.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The staff member at the desk wasn't very helpful. I had to draw every bit of information from him. E.g. He charged me for a parking spot but didn't think to mention how to get to the garage, where it is, how to get in etc.

Good size apartment for a few people travelling together. Self contained and clean. Good distance to Glebe, Redfern station and easy to get to into the city centre.

• Reviewed: March 26, 2017

The place is falling apart.
    • Studio Apartment

Maintenance of the building and the rooms is horrible. The only cleaning of the room they did was fold the end of the toilet paper roll into a triangle. I complained and the room was cleaned. Mysteriously changed my pillows when room was cleaned into harder foam ones. The window blind fell down when I touched it to open it. The phone did not work. The numbers on the TV remote were rubbed off by use. Basically pretty disastrous. Not worth anywhere near the price.

Staff was nice. Cafe on the premises, 28 Acres, is independently operated and is very good.

• Reviewed: March 22, 2017

Comfortable, fairly close to shops and restaurants.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Minor issues. Smell from basin drain. Bathroom door did not close properly. Tv in lounge kept restarting and selecting HDMI input.

Comfortable, fairly close to shops and restaurants.

• Reviewed: March 5, 2017

Good stay but felt mislead
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

When first checked in was shown to a small and dingy apartment, not what I booked. Complained and was moved without too much fuss. Pictures are misleading, only 2 and 3 bed apartments look on to central pool area, we had a street view. WIFI not good. In room information misleading, dont try and arrange a takeaway meal for delivery, they havent got a clue!

Bed was comfortable and apartment a good size. Nice to stay in the suburbs, easy train ride to central.lovely Japanese restaurant nearby, great value

• Reviewed: March 1, 2017

Great location near the University of Sydney and convenient for public transport.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The servicing of the room was patchy. On several occasions we had to ask the reception staff for toiletries and tea, coffee etc. On one day the room was not serviced at all. Room 2 is next to a cafe which opens very early on weekdays - not a problem for early risers but others might find the noise from the rear seating area disturbing as it is right next to the bedroom.

This is a great location with easy access to the CBD and Circular Quay via bus or train. The room was spacious and reasonably well equipped and the reception staff were helpful.

• Reviewed: February 25, 2017

Convenient and comfortable.
    • Studio Apartment

A microwave was provided for cooking but no containers to use to cook with. A microwave safe dish would be extremely helpful.

Bed very comfortable, plenty of space, clean, light and airy.

• Reviewed: January 31, 2017

A good apartment hotel in wonderful location but overpriced
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I thought the apartment overpriced for the size of the apartment and the services delivered. I assume location and time of year were the reason, but even so, it seemed seriously too expensive for what was delivered. There was not even free wifi.

This is a comfortable middle range apartment hotel. It is near transport, the University, the Broadway Centre, Victoria Park, just what we wanted. It was comfortable and the staff generally helpful and friendly. The room felt very private, with no neighbor noise at all. There is a very nice coffee shop next door, which was a plus.

• Reviewed: January 23, 2017

Good location & nice 1 bedroom unit
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The fire alarm went off both mornings that we were there. One at 5:55 am so a bit of a noisy situation.

Front desk manager was very courteous. He allowed us to leave our bags & suggested a few local spots to go for breakfast. Good customer service & thank you!

• Reviewed: January 7, 2017

Hidden gem for families!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Some nighttime noise in courtyard but not an ongoing problem.

The 2bed was fantastic and spacious. Fantastic location close to cafes, shops, train/bus and Victoria Park (which has a great playground and swimming pool).

• Reviewed: January 5, 2017

Excellent Location!
    • Studio Apartment

The pillows were not to my liking and the big bump coming out of the car park wasn't good when it bottomed out my car but other than that, all good.

Hotel is in great location. Close to major roads to get around the city. Space in the room and bathroom was good and it was nice to have a little sitting area and a kitchenette. There is a small cafe on the corner with amazing food and coffee and a small Thai restaurant nearby which was good. I would stay here again.

• Reviewed: December 15, 2016

Clean and spacious with everything you need
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The building is set back with small streets / alleys running by it. On three occasions in one week we were woke (before 6am!) by bin men / deliveries. I know there's probably very little that the property can do about this but it is worth bearing in mind if you are partial to a lie in! Also the pool is basically a plunge pool and the gym equipment was out of order during our stay.

The room was spacious and well equipped. Had everything we needed for a self-catered stay and was close to Redfern Station so we could get anywhere in the City

• Reviewed: December 15, 2016

Adina
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

WiFi only free in lobby. Wifi in rooms was quite expensive. Pool was small and dirty looking.

Staff were responsive when I asked for an extra bed for my son to stay over. Room was large with good facilities.

• Reviewed: December 7, 2016

Not impressed
    • Studio Apartment

Noise from the unit front doors closing at all hours in the block of units reverberated throughout the building which meant being woken throughout the night, definitely an issue. Bath and shower was very cramped and difficult to get in and out of, don't know how an elderly person would manage, very much a fall hazard with nothing to hang onto.

Location to business

• Reviewed: December 6, 2016

Not so happy

See above

first room I was shown to smelt of mould and I needed to be changed which could not happen until 2 pm even though I paid for morning check in they didn't vacuum and the tcockroach I killed the night before was still there the next day didn't replace the one sashay of coffee so no coffee the next morning

• Reviewed: December 4, 2016

Easy access to Sydney University
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The pool had a lot of debris on the Saturday morning. Previous days had been ok but cold in there in the mornings

Quiet, easy access to Sydney Uni Café next door has a good breakfast

• Reviewed: November 14, 2016

Isolated location - But nice hotel
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Location. There is no takeaway food located anywhere near the hotel. There is a small cafe next door which is not open late. All delivery options close at 10pm. If you are one to come home late and grab a bite to eat back in your room, this is not the place for you. You need to pay more and stay closer to city.

Facilities at the hotel were good. Pool clean. Air conditioning worked well in the room which was important to us due to hot weather. Beds comfortable. 3 bedroom apartment was very spacious. Redfern station is 5 min walk away. Quiet but rundown area. Staff helpful.

• Reviewed: November 10, 2016

Excellent location, adequate 2-brm apartment that could do with some refurbishing
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Facilities are a bit run-down -- not terrible, but some maintenance work is needed to address minor issues that could become very unpleasant (e.g. rust in bathtub, kitchen cupboard door hanging loose).

Location perfect for university and various restaurants, shops etc. In fact the location was the biggest selling-point; we could walk just about everywhere in the area we wanted. Two-bedroom apartment is very useful for a family, as are cooking facilities and washing machine/dryer. Staff were pleasant and happy to assist.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2016

Good hotel. Annoying booking system.
    • Studio Apartment

I was pretty cranky when I discovered I could have booked the same hotel room for about $100 cheaper on the day of travel. This wasn't the hotel's fault, but note to self: check the updated tariffs on Booking.com two days before the next intended trip!

The hotel was fine. The concierge was very amenable and let us check in an hour or so early, plus leave our car in the car park a few extra hours after check out. The location was pretty good - really close to Broadway shopping centre, and about a 20 minute walk to King Street in Newtown.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2016

Great place to stay. Very comfortable.
    • Studio Apartment

Bathrooms could be improved, particularly the shower/bath grout could be cleaned up/regrouted. Other than that I have no complains at all.

Great location, down a quiet street and short walk Redfern Train Station (near the city center). Staff were fantastic. The Studio apartment was huge and really comfortable and with all the necessary amenities, including an European laundry with washing machine and dryer which was very convenient.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2016

Great location. Nice place to stay
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The location of the hotel is excellent, down a quiet street and short walk Redfern Train Station (near the city center). Staff were fantastic, Logan at reception went the extra mile to help and provided a superb customer service, same did Daniel. The two-bedroom apartment was really comfortable and surprisingly large and with all the necessary amenities.

• Reviewed: October 4, 2016

Well done - nice place to stay
    • Studio Apartment

our room was by the front door - a very noisy place to be

it was clean and modern 2 blocks to the train station - cafes and mini marts 1 block away streets clean

• Reviewed: September 26, 2016

A quiet street on a busy suburb
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

A bit hard to locate the hotel room when we checked in, also there is no lift direct to our room moving luggage was painful.

A quiet street on a busy suburb

• Reviewed: September 14, 2016

Our room was located close to the reception area and was...
    • Studio Apartment

Our room was located close to the reception area and was quite noisy. There was no dining table in the room. Lighting in the bathroom was poor. For a woman trying to apply makeup it was difficult.

• Reviewed: September 6, 2016

Over all ok
    • Studio Apartment

Milk that was supplied was used by We called for room service on fathers day and was advised the direction of the cafe. Room service was offered on paper work in room.

Was very comfortable

• Reviewed: August 30, 2016

Quiet location walking distance to everything
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The room did smell a little musty, and not all TV channels worked initially, but were fixed promptly on request.

Location is excellent, down a quiet side street but short walk to bars, restaurants and transport. The two bedroom apartment is a great size and has all amenities. Off street parking is bonus.

• Reviewed: August 18, 2016

Absolutely great value and an excellent stay at the Adina Chippendale Sydney.

Broken light switches .

The studio apartment was in such a lovely location.15 minutes from the city.2 minutes from a lovely Thai restaurant.We didn't stay long enough. Chippendale Green is so close with lots off restaurants shopping etc. The court area was beautiful.The location for us was Great a lot quieter than city central.