2. Australia hotel reviews

Reviews of Alex Beach Cabins and Tourist Park

21-23 Okinja Road, 4572 Alexandra Headland, Australia

#13 of 33 hotels in Alexandra Headland

5.9

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: January 14, 2019

It had everything you needed at a great price.
    • Two-Bedroom Holiday Home

The pool area is much to small. Every time we tried to go for a swim it was ridiculously packed to the point where you could hardly move.

It had everything you needed at a great price.

• Reviewed: January 13, 2019

We had a really nice time and the location is great.
    • Queen Cabin

The fact that on the sign outside the park and all the quest books inside each cabin clearly state that the have Foxtel which is great for kids to wind-down and this IS NOT the case. The foxtel is only available in SOME cabins. When we asked the lady in reception about it she said "oh, cabin 32, across from all the good stuff. Sorry that cabin doesn't have it." We told her that's not always a bonus. The good stuff meaning the BBQ area which is nice but not if people are drinking and get loud in it. You don't have any privacy because the door to your cabin faces straight over at the BBQ's so you can't leave your curtains open and you can't relax on the patio in the afternoons because the BBQ area is always full. The games room they advertise; everything in it has to be paid for to play them even the pool table. Have a coffee and relax while the kids play they say.....even the coffee is not free. You would be broke if you sat too long in there. The fridge in the cabin up against the doorway is crazy. To open the fridge door you have to stand in you doorway. Who designed this? The toilet is way to small. If you were a large person you wouldn't fit in it comfortably. The bathroom is the same. you would have to stand in the shower to close the bathroom door. They do not cater for larger people.

Convenient to beach, shops and eateries. All within close walking distance. Rooms are neat, tidy and clean. Rooms have all that is needed for a nice stay. Pool and BBQ area is well presented. The whole park in general is very well kept. The lake beside the park is nice too. Overall it was a nice place to stay.

• Reviewed: January 13, 2019

Would be great to have gates on the patio entry/exits to...
    • Double Cabin

Would be great to have gates on the patio entry/exits to the cabins as the cars are very close to the driveways and its not very safe with small children. Also would be beneficial for an atm as you can't currently get money out for the vending and games machines

• Reviewed: January 12, 2019

The closeness to the beach and shops and all the childrens...
    • Queen Cabin

The vending machine that rejected my card but still charged me and when it finally worked with another card when the drink came out you had to practically squash it down to make it fit.

The closeness to the beach and shops and all the childrens playgrounds in the area. The beds were comfortable and the cabin environment was cozy.

• Reviewed: January 11, 2019

Uncomfortable
    • Queen Cabin

No sitting area other than a dining table and chairs tv in stupid place difficult to see. Microwave not working limited cutlery no nice glasses.

• Reviewed: January 10, 2019

Fabulous time.. pick of camps in the area.. would recommend this one.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa (4 Guests)

Trying to get the oven going! Coffee mugs need to be bigger. Grater in unit would b helpful.

Friendly staff including cleaners. Safe complex. Grounds lovely. Helpful on front desk. Pizza tues a hit. Book swap... was great. May need to b encouraged more.great bbq area. Pool was great. Not on top of neighbours.. good spacing.

• Reviewed: January 9, 2019

Very nice would love to go again in the future
    • One-Bedroom Villa

My wifi didn’t work in the cabin I stayed in, it would work when I was near the main area and reception but not in my cabin 76

The pool and staff were great everything was maintained very well

• Reviewed: January 9, 2019

Fantastic cabins neat tidy clean all the modern facilities...
    • Queen Cabin

Could improve the recycling process, hard to find the recycling bins. Suggest have two bins together one for general rubbish and the other for recycling

Fantastic cabins neat tidy clean all the modern facilities recommend

• Reviewed: January 7, 2019

The cabins were very clean
    • Queen Cabin

We stayed in the middle of summer, and you could only have the aircon running if you left the cabin key in the lock. So while we out during the day the cabin would get extremely hot and it would take at least 1 hour to cool down. The main bedroom is only separated from the rest of the cabin by a curtain. I would hate to stay for more than 1 night with my family.

The cabins were very clean

• Reviewed: January 6, 2019

The BBQ’s were great, really close to the beach and all the...
    • Queen Cabin

The WiFi was bad, this rarely worked while we were there. Also, the dip entering the park is quite deep so get a sign up for newbies. I bumped the bottom of my car coming in as I didn’t realise how much of a dip there was coming in at night time.

The BBQ’s were great, really close to the beach and all the staff were very helpful

• Reviewed: January 6, 2019

It's a great location, comfortable beds, really relaxing...
    • Double Cabin

It's a great location, comfortable beds, really relaxing place to stay at and it's very Central. There are a lot of nearby restaurants and cafes. I always enjoy staying in the cabins and look forward to my next visit.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019

Great clean park and located within walking distance of beach and shops.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa (4 Guests)

Nothing - except we didn't stay longer

The cabin was clean and spacious. Great location, one block from the beach and shops. Easy walk to Mooloolaba. Great value for money.

• Reviewed: December 29, 2018

Great place for kids, but wouldn't stay there if you wanted to spend a lot of time in the cabin
    • Two-Bedroom Villa (5 Guests)

The bed was a bit hard and the pillows like bricks and was a bit smaller than pics look online. We had trouble with only having a 2 seater lounge, not everyone had a comfy seat at night. Other than that was good.

Was overall pretty good, good location, walking distance to beach & shops etc. Pool was good, kids enjoyed it.

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

Staff and letting me check-in earlier than expected.

Staff and letting me check-in earlier than expected. Love the location close to the beach , the two pools and the playground....Awesome!! My kids loved it!!!!.

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

A very quiet and pleasant place to stay.
    • Double Cabin

Just that the glass door did not lock .

A very quiet, neat and tidy set up. Well laid out place. It was very suitable for our purpose at this time. Would recommend your place to other people. Would use your place again.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Clean and comfortable
    • Queen Cabin

Our stay in the queen cabin was wonderful. It was clean and comfortable for our one night stay. Walking distance to the beach and also to a few restaurants and shops! I would definitely recommend this property and location and would stay again!

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Very quiet.
    • Queen Cabin

Fried chips still left in oven from previous guest. Oven was still on when we checked in. Not all beds were made up to accommodate 3 guests. After a long day travelling and being involved in bridal party preparations all day the last thing you don't expect to have to do is to make up your bed for the night. Very disappointing for a few first time guest.

Very quiet. Good locality. Cabins comfortable with but aging.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Great location only a few minutes walk to the beach and shops.
    • Queen Cabin

Not being able to stay longer ;0)

The cabin was very neat and tidy. We only stayed for a short time overnight and would love to have stayed a little longer to utilise the facilities and location better.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

The experience I had was great the place was so clean and...
    • Double Cabin

The experience I had was great the place was so clean and refreshing.... The surrounding area was very tranquil. I would recommend them in a heart beat thank you for the lovely stay 😊 walking distance to the beach and plenty of places for dining

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

The new pool area was awesome.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa (4 Guests)

The new pool area was awesome. Well designed. Allowed kids to play in one area and us not to feel crowded in the other section. Keeps everyone seen to.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

Excellent value for money.Highly recommend stying here.
    • Two-Bedroom Holiday Home

Only draw back to the property was the free Wi Fi. Was very unstable if you could connect to it at all mostly only staying connected for a minute or two .

Great place to stay. Very clean , comfortable cabins with everything you need for your stay.Very quiet area. Family friendly. Within walking distance to the beach and places to eat. Very friendly helpful staff.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

Great pool and play area for kids, quite and reasonable...
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Kitchen in villa could do with a few more cooking utensils, trays etc.

Great pool and play area for kids, quite and reasonable close to beach and shops.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

All good.
    • Cabin with No Bathroom

Paid $240 when booking on line not refundable. Could have paid $170 for upgraded if i rang up and booked on phone. Stupid me for booking on line. Won't be doing on line booking in future.

Frendly staff upgraded accomadation because i was ripped off when booking on line.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

Awesome stay, comfy cabins, great location, lovely people to deal with.. would def stay again
    • Double Cabin

Loved everything the park had to offer but next time I would actually book through the park itself, booking.com rates were actually dearer when they claim to be cheaper, that was our only disappointment..

• Reviewed: October 10, 2018

Very pleasant
    • Double Cabin

We expected to be able to claim our discount. We have stayed in caravans there many times- without using booking.com.au. Learnt a costly lesson.

Location great. Storage in unit excellent.

• Reviewed: October 10, 2018

Returning soon!

Totally happy with my 2 night visit

Location & quiet. Cabin very clean & comfortable. I will returns with my campervan in the future. Well done staff the park & amenities are a credit to you all 😄

• Reviewed: October 7, 2018

It was one of the best relaxing place I had in Sunshine coast.
    • Queen Cabin

I really do love Alex Beach and Cabins resort. It exceeded my expectations from the staff to its facility. I would definitely come back again and stay longer than my previous check in. Much to say, I would highly recommend your resort to my friends. Well done! Keep it up!

We brought an overseas visitor to see the Sunshine Coast
    • Two-Bedroom Villa (4 Guests)

We could not access the wifi and the tv kept freezing up. The bed was uncomfortable to sleep on.

It is clean and provides all the comforts of home you need . The revamp is really great and we loved the new pool area. Also the food and ice cream tracks were a great touch to the holiday experience. We love the short distance to the beach and shops which is convenient. We have stayed at Alex Beach Cabins a number of times and have no doubt we will be back.

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

Location was great. I would stay here again
    • Queen Cabin

On arrival I had to make the beds myself, which after a 7hr drive was the last thing that I wanted to do. The free wifi is so crap that it wouldn’t work on our phones or iPad. Tv didn’t work it just says no signal . The curtain that was at the front door was dirty it looked like blood

Location was great, shower was fantastic , cabin was clean

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

This was our first stay at Alex Beach but will defenitely return in the future.
    • Queen Cabin

Toilet roll holder is in an inconvenient place. Ensuite door would not stay open. No small saucepans for cooking, this is minor as used microwave. Trying to sweep the floor with the broom provided was near impossible.

The convenience of the park to other places ie beach, ten pin bowling, surf club. Also our site was in a great spot to take advantage of the swimming pool and playground for the kids. The cleanliness of the whole site was of a high standard.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

Spacious and close to the beach
    • Queen Cabin

The wifi was weak and I had to go to reception a few times to ask them to reset, which they happily did and I was usually able to connect again. It would've been nice to have a plug in dining section.

I liked the comfy bed, ample power points in the bedroom section, privacy and plants around the site and in front of the cabin and how modern everything looked was an unexpected bonus.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

Very pleasant stay for both my daughter and myself and will stay again and will recommend to others.
    • Double Cabin

The cabin could have been a bit cleaner. I’m not sure if there actually was a water problem with the roof or that the ceilings hadn’t been cleaned or painted in a while but it didn’t affect our stay.

Genuinely nice people, willing to help with anything.

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

I loved everything about the property.
    • Double Cabin

I loved everything about the property. My little cabin had everything I needed. Beautiful amd warm. Close to all ammenties of the park and also to shopping mall. The staff were so accomodating to my needs and I was very safe and had everything I needed. Before travelling over I was in contact with the property managers regarding questions I had for wifi and just being safe as I was travelling on my own. I was allocated a room but I asked for a change just to be closer to wifi spot but also to the office as I was alone. No hesitation or fuss they moved me right next to the office. I was over the moon. The other visitors onsite were very polite. The property was well equipped and overall site was always clean. I would most definately return to stay here again. My only downfall was that I didnt get to share the accomodation with my family who I know wouldve loved it.

• Reviewed: September 15, 2018

Great location but the cleanliness of the place was a major let down. I might return to this place.
    • Double Cabin

I didn’t like the fact that the floor wasn’t swept, the bathroom had bugs all over the ceiling along with spider webs and the bed linen had some holes in it.

Loved how close to all beaches and food outlets it was and the staff were friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: September 13, 2018

Unfortunately we were disappointed with our stay.

We love the location.

Unfortunately we were disappointed with our stay. The cabin was very small and dated, the pool wasn’t heated to a good temperature, the playground facilities weren’t suitable for older children. Parking was terrible- simply not enough room to park our Toyota wagon. Unfortunately we won’t be returning to park.

• Reviewed: September 11, 2018

Weekend getaway
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Very helpfull and friendly staff. We had a problem with the electric jug and toaster , once reported the staff were on it straight away with a new replacement . 👍

• Reviewed: August 29, 2018

lovely
    • Queen Cabin

The cabins here are the cleanest, best equipped nicely appointed cabins of all the cabins we have stayed in. The staff are really friendly and very helpful. thank you for a comfortable stay.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

The tourist park was very clean and tidy and great location.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa (5 Guests)

Only downside was our cabin was right next to the BBQ area which was loud due to school groups, especially at night.

The tourist park was very clean and tidy and great location. Our cabin was just what we wanted, perfect size and clean.

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

Excellent value in a great location with good facilities. Will stay again.

Nothing, all good.

Excellent location, only a couple of minutes from the start line of the SC Marathon, in which I competed. The beach is equally close, as is a range of restaurants and the Surf Club. Cabin was compact, but well equipped and very clean. The location was quiet, with only the sound of waterbirds on the nearby lake disturbing the peace - in a good way! The staff were friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: August 17, 2018

Had we known it was as close to the beach we would have styed another few days
    • Double Cabin

Cat howling at midnight. Air con next door on all night. No cooking facility and the bbq was filthy, sorry. The park ones were much cleaner.

Near to the beach

• Reviewed: August 1, 2018

Great staff, location, cleanliness and facilities.
    • Double Cabin

Found the pool closed for renovations, would have been nice to know that when booking as it was the drawcard for us. Dissapointed.

Great staff, location, cleanliness and facilities.

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

Clean,comfortable and well appointed.
    • Double Cabin

We were made to feel welcome from the start. The park looks to have been renovated recently. The room was spotless and had everything we needed for a comfortable stay. Location is quiet but walking distance to beach and cafes.

• Reviewed: July 25, 2018

Nice place & I would be happy to stay there again if in the area
    • Double Cabin

Clean accomodation, friendly staff, good children playground, pool was being renovated so cannot comment. Location was ok with a nice walk around the park and fairly close to the beach and a strip of shops.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

my Stay was average but great location
    • Two-Bedroom Villa (4 Guests)

Was not informed pool was under maintenance. Fridge had been unplugged and could not get to power point by hand so lost food I put In fridge over night. Had to pay extra on checking in for kids, staff claimed it was an ongoing fault with booking.com for not transferring correct details to their website so I was required to pay an extra $40 for kids which I beleive I had booked and already been given price for with booking.com, I am extremely unhappy with this part of the weekend

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

The staff were very friendly the cabins exceptional beds...
    • Two-Bedroom Villa (4 Guests)

The staff were very friendly the cabins exceptional beds comfortable hot showers clean facilities great location and excellent value for money - it’s such a pleasure to visit somewhere that ticks all the boxes - especially such great customer service as that is not always easy to find these days!

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

Spotlessly clean, warm even without the heater on.
    • Queen Cabin

The queen bed was very comfy but my daughter said her single bunk bed mattress was like sleeping on a yoga mat.

Spotlessly clean, warm even without the heater on. Very quiet but handy location. Pity heated pool was out of action.

• Reviewed: June 17, 2018

It was adequate
    • Two-Bedroom Holiday Home

Despite reverse cycle AC the sleep was not restful due to thin blankets during a very cold winter...either too cold from lack of blanket/doona or too hot from heating.

• Reviewed: June 8, 2018

Great value for money
    • Two-Bedroom Holiday Home

The entrance from the road is reversed, so be aware when entering to drive in on the right hand side.

Value for money, the cabins were clean and well maintained. The beach and shops are a short walking distance away.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

Very clean, close to beach and friendly staff.
    • Queen Cabin

Cannot get spare key. We weren't advised the pool was out of action prior to arrival. Very cramped and ill-equipped 1 bedroom villa for a family.

Very clean, close to beach and friendly staff.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

Good
    • Queen Cabin

They are renovating and we were not aware they did not have a pool to use. We were charged for extra toilet paper after spending 3 nights

Cheap, everything we neeeded in the cabin. Great central location

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

Second time wasn’t the charm
    • Two-Bedroom Holiday Home

The guests this time around left something to be desired, one couple was being dragged away by police as we arrived, and a group of young men were blind drunk making a fair amount of noise. The pool was closed, drained and half demolished, which was disappointing. Booking.com noted the room would have a king bed, however it only had a double... The combination of these things put a serious damper on the previous impression, and i am unlikely to stay a third time.

Second time staying there. Well located and a well priced.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Convenient, immaculate yet uncomfortable.
    • Two-Bedroom Holiday Home

Price, opposite drive entry to park is weird, bed mattresses have plastic tops or something and rustle everytime you move, very annoying. Had to make beds and pull off when leaving, for the price surely staff can handle that. Wifi slow.

Location, staff, quality of accomodation. If you love movies, lots of movie channels.

A great family stay......Thankyou
    • Queen Cabin

Karen, the receptionist. Was one of the most friendly, courteous people I have met on our journey. She is extremely hospitable. The whole experience here was fabulous. What you see is what you get. A great place to stay

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

Love the location and rooms are beautiful.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa (4 Guests)

The pool was advertised as heated, this was not the case and we were very disappointed, so were a lot of other families. Also had to pay extra money for the kids as the website booking was inaccurate.

It was such a beautiful little villa, perfect for our family of four. Extra comfortable beds!!!! Really enjoyed the oven fire pizza man who was there on Wednesday night.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

Excellent Accomodation, very relaxing. Very Clean and tidy.

All good.

Very quiet for where it is, central to everything. We were in a cabin away from the Rug Rats on scooters. Wife being a Teacher ( carer for the daylight hours) the peace was great. Well looked after by management.

• Reviewed: April 13, 2018

The best beach holiday since we stayed here last
    • Double Cabin

Maybe put a triangle of foam or coolite glued to the door step would help

We had a very restful Three nights so much so that we are planning a stay of four nights every couple of months. Just so you know I had a nasty fall over the door step on our last morning and maybe you might like to look at this step with some kind of warning

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

My Family and I enjoyed our time at the Alex Beach Cabin and tourist Park. It was relaxing .
    • Queen Cabin

There was nothing we did not like. The beaches were in good condition and there was a lot of people coming and going enjoying the eating places and the scenery.

The staff were very friendly and helpful and went out of their way to help us enjoy our time in the park. There is a lot to do sight seeing, shopping at the sunshine plaza in Maroochydore and the local shops in and around Marloolooaba and Alexandra Headland.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Pleasant long weekend in a convenient location.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa (5 Guests)

Nothing really! As a no-frills option, it delivered to expectations without any unexpected down sides.

Affordable accommodation option over easter in an area that would otherwise be too expensive for us.

• Reviewed: March 25, 2018

Great, affordable night stay in a cabin with shared bathroom.
    • Cabin with No Bathroom

- only negative for us was the pool was too chlorinated for us, made our eyes water

- walking distance to beach, shops and restaurant's - secure onsite playground - clean and well maintained - friendly staff

• Reviewed: March 22, 2018

Pretty happy
    • Queen Cabin

That queen cabins didn't have Foxtel. Did not see that when looking at it online. Don't like manual gas stove.

Bed was lovely, bathroom good size.

• Reviewed: March 18, 2018

Short but sweet
    • Queen Cabin

Bed was extremely uncomfortable, table and chair extremely uncomfortable suggest some storage space could be removed and a lounge put in main area. Very very noisy hearing music all night and thin wall made it hard to not hear neighbors staff were very pleasant and check in was very quick.

• Reviewed: March 8, 2018

Location was great and easy to find
    • Two-Bedroom Holiday Home

When booking 2 rooms for 4 people i would expect the appropriate amount of beds to be made not have to make them ourselves on arrival

Location was great and easy to find

• Reviewed: March 1, 2018

Convenient.
    • Queen Cabin

Very over priced for the length of stay, I could not believe I had to pay an extra $35 for my 2yr old daughter whom sleept with me. The trees outside the cabin were very over grown making the stairs to the cabin hard to access, especially with my 2yr old. There was a cockroach in the bed. Convenient located to the event we attended.

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

Friendly reception staff - cabin was very clean with air con.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa (4 Guests)

Free Wifi did not work throughout whole stay

Friendly reception staff - cabin was very clean with air con. Once inside cabin, outside noise was minimal. Excellent position. Would be a great place for family holiday. Cottontree Markets just up the road on Sunday. Excellent high quality stalls - highly recommend visiting

• Reviewed: February 15, 2018

Proximity to everything.
    • Cabin with No Bathroom

The wifi is useless and you need to take the key that runs the aircon every time you need to go anywhere because it's on the same ring as the room and gate key and ring has been welded closed

Proximity to everything. Cleanliness of room and facilities.

• Reviewed: February 3, 2018

Will stay again.
    • Queen Cabin

The Cabin was neat as a pin, clean and very comfortable. I managed a great nights sleep and was refreshed for my workshop the next day. will definitely stay there again.

• Reviewed: January 31, 2018

Upon arrival we were disappointed with cabin once I asked for upgrade it was fine.
    • Cabin with No Bathroom

Standard cabins were dirty not what was expected. Photos were of more expensive cabins so I had to upgrade at a cost of $15. Upgraded cabin was great.

• Reviewed: January 30, 2018

Clean comfortable basic accommodation in a good location.
    • Double Cabin

No complaints at all. The accommodation was fairly cheap & you get what you paid for. Cabins were basic but clean & comfortable enough. What a shame the lakeside cabins aren't facing the actual lake!

We didn't have much need to speak to staff, only at check in

• Reviewed: January 30, 2018

Warm welcome, great facilities, location central to all amenities & attractions, check out easy!!!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa (5 Guests)

The pool at times was a little crowded, but that's not something that can be fixed with numerous families staying with children for the Oztag State Cup as we were.

The villa was comfortable, cosy with enough room for 4. Location is perfect with shops, beach & other facilities or sights all within a short distance.

• Reviewed: January 22, 2018

Sunshine Coast
    • Queen Cabin

Very clean and quiet even though was school holidays. Location was great close to restaurants bars and shopping centres plenty of play areas and endless beaches

• Reviewed: January 18, 2018

Unfortunately the fridge in our cabin did not work...
    • Two-Bedroom Villa (4 Guests)

Unfortunately the fridge in our cabin did not work effectively. The fridge part did not get cold at all and the freezer section did keep our food cold but was also ineffective (did not freeze at all). We did report tis to reception and they were going to replace it with another fridge.

• Reviewed: January 14, 2018

Don’t stay here unless you hire or bring a car, everything is a fair walk with kids in the sun.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa (5 Guests)

Internet didn’t work, small crowded pool. Found a lady at reception quite rude, I checked out with my 2 small children and asked to store my bags for a few hours until my flight she seemed very annoyed at my request she was quick to point me in another direction and said that they are too busy to have my bags and I should go to another pool! Everything was a inconvenience to her and she huffed and rolled her eyes. Would not stay again or recommend it.

Clean and comfortable cabins

• Reviewed: January 11, 2018

Would highly recommend!
    • Double Cabin

Well equiped room and en suite. Had access to the bbq, games room and pool. Was in a great location, only 5-10 mins from the beach. Car parking space right outside our cabin.

• Reviewed: January 5, 2018

Overall good experience. Kids loved pool & playground. Close to beach & small supermarket
    • Two-Bedroom Villa (5 Guests)

Wifi available but does not work. Lots of oven dishes but only 1 pan & no sieve. Cabin carpeted after 2 weeks with only a broom it was getting really dirty

Nice park, friendly staff, linnen service, great location, very quiet in evening, well maintained with lots of green

• Reviewed: January 5, 2018

Loved staying there,would stay again. Location was perfect for us
    • Two-Bedroom Villa (5 Guests)

Wifi was very slow, pool could be bigger

loved the location,location was excellent. Cabin was comfortable and perfect size for the amount of people we had. Air con worked perfectly. Bed was comfy, clean,tidy

We Price Match