2. Australia hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Cedar Creek Lodges

Reviews of Cedar Creek Lodges 4 stars

Corner Cedar Creek Falls Road, 4272 Mount Tamborine, Australia

#9 of 10 hotels in Mount Tamborine

Read more- opens a dialog box

Showing 1 – 75

• Reviewed: 13 January 2019

Location was okay
    • Heritage Spa Room

The spa bath in the room was disgusting, brown gunk kept coming through all of the jets so you can't use the spa bath which was the whole purpose of me staying at this venue. People were outside screaming at all hours of the night.

Location was okay

• Reviewed: 7 January 2019

I liked the layout of the park.
    • Premium Room

There was nothing I didn't like. Everything was well catered for

I liked the layout of the park. Everything was well signed and easy to find. Most of all the meals and wonderful staff were second to none.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2018

Poor service and facilities
    • Chandelier Spa Room

The room was not as the photos showed. The restaurant had GF food on menu and then came back twice to say parts of it wernt GF. No apologies.

Not much

• Reviewed: 2 December 2018

The location of the wedding we attended was beautiful
    • Premium Room

The room we were given was nothing short of horrible. The sheets had blood stains, the carpet in one area had been wet for some time and the whole room smelt of moisture and mould. The shower head was broken and toilet filthy. The remotes to both the aircon and TV didnt work, which the staff kindly fixed. Overall I was so unimpressed, and quite disgusted! For $300 per night I think they should be ashamed. Never again.

The location of the wedding we attended was beautiful

• Reviewed: 26 November 2018

It was very enjoyable with my family. Good break away from normal routine.
    • Chandelier Spa Room

Going through bookings.com with my reservations, I missed out of 2 free breakfast with my accommodation. Whereas, if I booked direct I would have got them.

We all loved the facilities, especially the Putt Putt Mini Golf. Breakfast was laid out good and was very delicious.

• Reviewed: 16 November 2018

I'd recommend you to others
    • Premium Room

2 double beds in the room makes it small. Perhaps offer room at this rate and size with one double bed. Caravan Park area seemed a little untidy/tired and in need of some TLC, as did the laundry.

clean room, close activities. I chose you because you offered accommodation and Tree Top Challenge/Canyon Flying in the one location.

• Reviewed: 12 November 2018

Location location location is stunning, great activities...
    • Chandelier Spa Room

The rooms looked like they had been renovated recently but they had a half way through Reno feel in the bathroom the span bath was awesome but everything around it not so much plasterboard patches here shower back drop not finished properly

Location location location is stunning, great activities awesome buffet breakfast and staff were lovely

• Reviewed: 22 October 2018

Lovely accommodation.
    • Chandelier Spa Room

Spa bath takes about an hour to fill due to water pressure and the size of the bath. Need a soap dish in bathroom. If we had booked on the website for Cedar Creek Lodges, it would have included breakfast for the same price. Instead it was $28 each. This was most disappointing as we paid $269 for the room.

Good quality, crisp and clean bedding. Nice, new modern furnishings. Chandelier added ambience! Bathroom was quite beautiful.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Overpriced but nice location.
    • Creek Lodge

Decor was tired. Bad paint job in toilet and stained couches. No WiFi in unit 10 and no cell phone coverage. Had to walk up to reception to get this. For the cost of the room this was disappointing.

Location was lovely. Outdoor view of creek and palms was pretty. Lots of bird life kookaburras, cockatoos, ducklings etc. Room size was spacious and had everything we needed. Wedding venue and food was nice.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Perfect 👌

N/a

The staff were fantastic, very nice and friendly, breakfast was extremely good and value for money, facilities and activities were great for the kids, kept them busy for ages.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Comfortable, superb view, central to everything.

A little over priced. We booked 2 rooms one of the rooms didn't have milk for their coffee ( basic need if coffee and tea is supplied.

Clean comfie bed, great view from our window. Conveniently located.

Thunderbird park best weekend :)
    • Heritage Spa Room

We attended a wedding, the only thing I could fault was the signs for the toilet... Other then that perfect.

We loved everything, the whole place, the staff were amazing very friendly and helpful... The wedding staff were amazing kept everything flowing and again friendly... Our heritage room was beautiful, just wished I booked 2 nights not the 1 so we could have done some of the activities that are available at the park.

Beautiful location, came with amazing spa and well sized room
    • Heritage Spa Room

The breakfast buffet was average, unfortunately the bed not too comfortable no wifi except in the main house which is unfortunate given no reception either.

Beautiful location, came with amazing spa and well sized room

Beautiful tranquil romantic and very accommodating staff
    • Creek Lodge

Not long enough, would have liked to stay longer but a bit costly and same for restaurant. Restaurant very limited menu and waited for a long time for meal

The cabin was beautiful, exceeded my expectation and the view over the little brook was stunning. So tranquil on the little verandah whilst having breakfast and watching wildlife and birds up close. A wonderfully romantic location complete with a fireplace. Ground an even dropped off fire starters and kindling each day, a nice extra touch. Came back to made beds, didn't expect it. Great place for a Wedding, photo shoots,

Bathtub
    • Colonial Spa Room

Thin walls. Dead flies on bedside table and bathroom, decked out in Ikea furniture (at $270 for one night, should be higher quality) expensive but really average buffet breakfast.

Bathtub

Had our wedding night there
    • Creek Lodge

Had our wedding night there Fire place was meant to be on it wasn’t Not enough milk and coffee Breakfast isn’t ready till 8 and not all people sleep in some people wake early But on a good note coffee down the road was awesome and breakfast at home was amazing

Thundereggs and fun times.
    • Premium Room

The room seemed pricey for what it was.

The thunder egg hunting was fun. Its a tourist park so they do make money out of your stay, but great place to visit and good venue for celebrations.

I got engaged
    • Colonial Spa Room

The lodges were not privet like they sounded on the website. It was more like a motel setting. The restaurant was limited and because I booked through a third party breakfast was not included.

The activities close by is amazing! The views were great! Staff friendly

• Premium Room

Mould in shower/bathroom Lots of outdoor smoke made breathing difficult Extremely overpriced for what it was Wouldn't stay there again

We wish we could of stayed longer
    • Heritage Spa Room

Unfortunately we only stayed one night for a wedding and didn’t get to spend much time there.

Great room, loved the decor. Nice big spa bath and clean and tidy. Very happy.

The location was lovely and there were plenty of things to...
    • Heritage Spa Room

Our spa flooded the room when we emptied it. It was seeping through the walls. The staff were really lovely and offered us a full refund and a bottle of wine. There were no other rooms available, so we spent the night on soaked carpets. The walls are really thin too, so you can hear everything from the neighbours rooms.

The location was lovely and there were plenty of things to do.

Had a great time 👍
    • Superior Room

Needs better signage from road so you don’t miss access

The natural peace and tranquility - easy forest walks to falls. Fabulous venue for our celebrations.

We wouldn't bother again.
    • Chandelier Spa Room

Bed too soft, telephone didn't work, plug didn't fit the spa tub, muddy parking lot, no closet to hang clothes. Lack of attention to detail. Very cold in main eating and drinking areas. Expensive room rates and not good value for money.

Location, food.

A great location with fantastic activities but disappointing accommodation.
    • Chandelier Spa Room

I don't believe the cost of the room was value for money. The rooms have been "renovated" since we last stayed 10 years ago but the workmanship is poor. Even though there has been an attempt to create a luxury room, it was still just an old motel room with fresh paint. There was no wardrobe for hanging clothes. What was once the wardrobe is now a double sink. The shower didn't work (one of the taps wouldn't turn on - it spun - and we had to call the night caretaker to repair it) and the shower head is in a strange position directly over the centre of the large impractical spa bath. There is no shower screen or curtain so after showering, everything in the room is wet, including the toilet.

Convenience to other Mount Tamborine locations. The activities are great especially the Thunder Egg mine.

Overall I did enjot my stay with my family, and made very special memories.
    • Premium Room

The front desk staff one in particular. The service at the kiosk/restaurant in the evening was poor, lack of staff caused delay on orders. The shuttle bus is seriously over priced The shower was rusty and when using the spa it was so loud in the kitchen with vibrations that made it impossible for my grandmother to watch TV as we did stay in a two bedroom apartment for mothers day. We were told informed our fireplace would be lit by the time we checked in for my grandmother, as we were required to check in at 3pm. Lack of information in regards to room types advertised on booking.com are misleading.

The view and location were amazing, I would love to stay again just as a couple as the lodge was very cosy.

Need more time
    • Creek Lodge

We had cabin 3 they need a rail to hold on to on the steps. We had a wedding down stairs to go to the toilet wasn’t good very dangerous specially When people have been drinking thank you

I just loved how we were made to feel welcome by everyone in...
    • Bush Lodge

Limited phone access made it impossible to keep contact with the family that were staying at different parts of the park. But really was not a big problem.

I just loved how we were made to feel welcome by everyone in the park. The lodge rooms were nice and cosey.

Lots of activities for the kids
    • Lorikeet Lodge

Our room had no air con, there where holes in the wall, black mould in the shower, the bathroom tap constantly ran and the sink leaked all over our things. The whole room was very dated like from the 80's and the facilities around it where very run down

Lots of activities for the kids

Great location, dining and value for a short get away.
    • Superior Room

The room was clean however it smelled like a million people had used it before us. The bed was lumpy. There was no room servicing until 5pm which was the time we were coming back to the room. The lamps on both sides of the bed didn't work. No Wifi.

The staff were amazing. The restaurant was superb. The value for money in terms of dining was excellent. Good facilities in the room. Would come back for this experience.

Overall very good weekend to celebrate anniversary. A few little hiccups put a dampener on the stay
    • Heritage Spa Room

More information about booking eg. If breakfast buffet is included in your booking or not. The amount of people doing the tree top challenge was far to many. Customer service at reception wasn't helpful. Wrongly charged on our dinner bill. Activities food and drink where a bit expensive

Spa in room was very nice and relaxing. Cleaning staff helpful. Food was good and hospitality was good. Views and scenery was amazing

misinformed
    • Superior Room

When you search for a self contained cabin and this place comes up,be sure to ask what you are getting. We got a motel room. Ended up hiring two just so we could have some time without kids. Very disappointed.

Toilet paper

Very sad experience for the amount it cost us to spend a weekend with my 80yr old & family in Qld.
    • Bush Lodge

I adv reception when we arrived & picked up the keys that I was told at time of booking we were supposed to be placed in accomclose to our family & the young lady just smiled and made no attempt at all to see if there was anything closer. I didn’t bother to ask again as we were extremely tired from our long flight & we’d just come from Darwin after just experiencing the aftermath of cyclone Marcus & having no power in our homes for 5 days. Staff need to communicate more and try to accomodate their customers needs & not try to pretend to be busy so the customer will leave & not ask again. My Mum could have been seriously hurt.

I would not recommend the bush lodges to any of my friends or family. I was also very disappointed with info given by reception at time of booking as I live in the Northern Territory & have never been to Mt Tamborine, it was to attend a wedding. I was advised My accom was close to my family’s, it couldn’t have been any further. My mum is 80& we struggled with gett8ng her in & out of the lodge. I also found out several family & friends who booked months after I did were given rooms closer to my family. My Mum who is in a nursing home had to be left alone several times due to the distance since between our accom & the poor condition of the lodge stairs & dirt parking spaces, she nearly fell down the slope trying to get her into our hire car. The breakfasts were fantastic & the ambience of the property is wonderful. It was so very disappointing to be given incorrect info as we were so looking forward to spending time with our Qld family by being in close proximity to their accom. I specifically booked several months ago & asked to be placed close to my family & was advised our accom was all together.

The bed was comfy
    • Creek Lodge

No reception in our cabin then had a few problems with our stay including trying to say we took things and that we smoked inside when we did not. When we had a verandah

The bed was comfy

Good location if you are engaging in all the activities that...
    • Chandelier Spa Room

Limited parking for the hotel rooms. Bit of a walk to the resturant which is easy but you will get wet if its raining! We found the service in the restaurant lacking in terms of attention. The staff are friendly when they actually come to the table. The food was very nice but I had a very sub standard mojito cocktail.

Good location if you are engaging in all the activities that Thunderbird park offers. Comfortable rooms. Great for families.

Excellent. Will be back with my family .
    • Bush Lodge

The Fan and the wardrobe wooden planes could use some dusting off.

Great atmosphere for the family. There over the New year holiday. Lovely at the Bush lodge .Plenty family activities at property. Nice walk down to Curtis Fall. Played Golf with my Family. The Bed was quite comfy.

ALL IN ALL A VERY PLEASANT STAY, LOVELY LOCATION AND VERY RELAXING.
    • Creek Lodge

THERE IS NO MOBILE PHONE RECEPTION IN CABINS. ALTHOUGH FANNED, I FEEL CABINS WOULD BENEFIT WITH AIR-CON FOR THE REALLY HOT QLD DAYS. THERE WAS ONLY 1 X 2 SEATER LOUNGE FOR 4 GUESTS + (2 HARD WICKER CHAIRS)- SO THERE WERE FIGHTS OVER THE LOUNGE;)

THE BUFFET BREAKFAST IN THE RESTAURANT IS LOVELY. THE STAFF WERE FRIENDLY AND OBLIGING. OUR CABIN WAS VERY CLEAN AND WELL FITTED WITH BEAUTIFUL VIEWS OF THE FLOWING STREAM.

Overall lovely stay
    • Superior Room

Everything was so far apart. I am recovering from a hip op and had to drive each time from lodges down to restaurant/reception area. Menu at restaurant needs reviewing. More mains choices and i found it very expensive.

It was a lovely setting

Happy memories made! Will be back soon!
    • Superior Room

We have been coming here for years and noticed this time that the cabin was starting to show signs of wear and tear.

We stayed in one of the cabins by the creek, as we have on several previous occasions. An oasis of cool on a hot day. Service helpful and friendly. Food delicious, as always, particularly the breakfast mushrooms!

Terrible - never going back to pay big $$ to be in a camping ground
    • Bush Lodge

The bush lodge was dirty hot and surrounded by spiders and bugs

We arrived late the restaurant was closed but the staff made pizzas for our kids very good of them.

Incredible
    • Superior Room

The bugs that entered the room kind of took over at one stage but that was to be expected in a rain forest.

I stayed at cedar creek lodges for my wedding. The facilities were fantastic the lodge that my husband and I stayed in after the wedding was incredibly cute. Everyone commented on the scenery. Overall the experience was amazing

Lovely setting and had a lovely stay with family, who were staying in the caravan park.
    • Superior Room

Before I start this, I realise we were up graded, as there was some trouble with with our original accommodation. The entrance to the car park was not great (actually looks terrible) and our Room No 1 was the furtherest away (a long walk with bags). When we booked in, no mention of this was made....for the price, I would have expected a little assistance when staff saw our ages. The screen door to the courtyard didn't work...very frustrating, when it is advertised as an extra. The spa is old and painted (scratched, not a good look for $267/ night room...we paid $220, as we were upgraded, as I said before). No mention was made of WiFi in the room and no instruction in the room. As there is "no service" on mobiles, I would think this would be a priority. In general, the Lodges life a bit "tired". Even though we didn't stay in the caravan park (we are caravaners normally), I found the sites very rough, but I guess that is the appeal.

Lovely comfortable king bed, courtyard, birds, nice breakfast in a lovely setting with very attentive staff.

Beautiful surroundings.
    • Bush Lodge

Overall the accommodation was clean and comfortable, however, for the expense I would have expected a much higher level of comfort. Also - the little things...sugar sachets had holes in them, container of laundary detergent has a hole in it and leaked everywhere, cupboards were broken...I could go on. Overpriced for the quality of the accommodation.

Beautiful surroundings.

It was ok but a bit too "back to nature" for my taste and the cost of the room.
    • Superior Room

They need to let people know that mobile service is almost non-existent or very limited. The motel style lodges look like an afterthought with only a gravel driveway & parking area. It just looked unkempt.

The wedding cocktail reception was very good. The food was nice & the antipasto bar was huge. It is a beautiful spot for an event. Breakfast was part of the room package & it was your typical, average buffet but the bacon was like leather.

Location is great, attractions are very family friendly and...
    • Premium Room

Parking was a bit difficult for lower vehicles to get up the hill. We imagined the room would be a bit bigger with the name suggesting a lodge but our room was more like a tiny motel room, not worth what we paid. The shower flooded the whole bathroom even when we pointed it to the wall the water was creeping out the door. Breakfast buffet is quite pricey too but we drove up the mountain as we eat much earlier than 8am and got food for the 3 of us for the same price as it would cost 1 of us in site.

Location is great, attractions are very family friendly and loved the rock pools. The restaurant was fantastic

Our room was nice and the acreage was nice
    • Superior Room

Waiting for our room to be cleaned and it was after 2pm. Hot water kept going on and off when showering. Dirty coffee cups in room..

Our room was nice and the acreage was nice

Very good venue for wedding.
    • Premium Room

The area at back of rooms was very rundown. Earthworks were currently being done on area between our room and the restaurant.

Breakfast was quite good, the rooms were well set up with two queen sized beds and had recently been refurbished. Rooms were very clean. Rooms had doors to front and rear which gave good airflow.

Great venue for family In a quiet bush setting with access to Thunderbird Park activities.
    • Bush Lodge

Overall we were happy enough with accommodation. Beds and pillows were not very comfortable. No air con but has ceiling fans and lodge has blinds to shut during day to keep out heat. Bathroom window in lodge 2is clear so Lodge 3 visitors can see straight in. We had to ask for information etc, it wasn't given to us in reception, as it was our first time we would of appreciated some extra information. Very limited mobile reception, good to cut off, not great if the teens want to wander and you want to contact them. I know this is unavoidable just a heads up.

Bush Lodge was tidy and good for 2 nights sleeping Mum, Dad and up to 4 kids in 2 double bunks. Beautiful setting but overlooking camp sites Easy enough walk from lodge to Thunderbird park activities, kiosk and restaurant. Just ensure you book for horse rides etc in advance. We also walked to Cedar Creek Falls through well signed bush walk. Small kitchen equipped with essentials, so take own food. 3-4 km to town

• Lorikeet Lodge

The lorikeet lodge was old and dated. Taps dripped constantly. Shower screen was cracked. None of the clocks worked (no batteries in them). Was given one pamphlet on activities but no other information provided about the lodges/how to contact reception/restaurant information. Everything mismatched in the kitchen. Parking was a nightmare. Definitely overpriced for what it was.

We wouldn't use booking.com again. Staff not really that friendly.
    • Superior Room

When we booked the accommodation through booking.com, we requested a Superior Twin Room. the description for this room according to booking.com was a number of things, including stovetop, hardwood/parquet floors, dining table, outdoor dining area, Balcony, BBQ, dvd player and private entrance. The room had none of these features. Also we were advised that breakfast was included in the room rate and when we fronted up for breakfast, we were advised that it had not included breakfast. When we approached reception advising of the missing features, they said because we booked through booking.com, they could not/would not help us and it was our problem and they could do nothing for us. The room we received was a superior twin room, however the description was for a lodge. This was very disappointing as we no cooking facilities so we had to buy food which we had not budgeted for. As an aside, the water pressure in the shower was non-existent!

We were there for a wedding, which was beautifully located, however very dusty as works were going on.

Would not recommend/10
    • Superior Room

The girl on reception could not be a more rude individual, I would recommend firing her. Housekeeping failed to attend any of the peoples rooms that I was travelling with and we had to beg them for clean towels and toilet paper. Lazy staff who don't want to do their jobs. No phone reception and no wifi available.

Fun, dusty roads need some tlc but overall an enjoyable time.
    • Heritage Spa Room

I asked for an early check in as we had arrangements on the mountain for lunch we didn't get the early check in which was a little disappointing also the walls must be paper thin we could hear our next guest having a great Father's Day phone conversation at 6.45am which was a little rough.

The cleaning staff are all very friendly and accomodating. Nice big property and comfy beds.

Above. Not very nice.

The above

Breakfast was good. Bar staff were hopeless and not trained very well in Customer care. The creek lodge was dirty on the floor and we had to shake the rug outside. The bathroom was in a very poor state. And I was charged an extra $50 on top for checking out 15mins late. So really the only nice thing we enjoyrd was the birds? Animals and the breakfast. Never will I recommend this place or return.

Thunderbird Park Activities Great - Bush Lodge Accommodation Terrible
    • Bush Lodge

Stayed five years ago and loved it. I would say that in the last five years not one cent has been spent on improving or upgrading the accommodation. Appallingly expensive at $259 a night for a shabby cabin with chipped cupboard, missing light fixtures, grubby verandah... Charge $110 a night or reinvest in the accommodation. Very very disappointed with the accommodation.

a quiet restful stay in the mountains with city amenities

nothing comes to mind

A restful location away from the busy road and nestled in the mountains...an excellent restaurant with first class meals good wines attentive service...breakfast included in tariff was delicious with good variety hot and cold choices

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

Affordable, but not value for money. Quite disappointed for such a beautiful location
    • Heritage Spa Room

The water pressure in the shower was awful, and one of the worst I have ever experienced. The chairs out the front of the rooms had cushions that looked extremely outdated and tacky. The heater in the room didn't really heat, and due to being 7 degrees and under for winter, it didn't make it a comfortable experience

The bed was comfortable, and the room was in a clean state

Enjoyable weekend
    • Premium Room

We enjoyed our stay very much. There is a lot of things to do with children on the property and a very short drive away. We look forward to another visit this year.

Don't be deceived by pics
    • Superior Room

I wanted and thought we were getting a place with a fireplace as that is what Booking.com showed up with a pic of a fireplace on my accommadation very misleading

Beautiful quiet lots to do food was nice

Beautiful location - stunning property.
    • Creek Lodge

It was expensive and restaurant was closed so had to drive to my tambourine for dinner.

Beautiful location - stunning property. Lots to do with young children

Five star price tag for three star room
    • Superior Room

Price tag five star - room is a three star motel style - parking lot in middle of being repaired - very hard to walk to restaurant at night, no walkway - road in need of repair

Beautiful location, some improvements with customer care needed.
    • Creek Lodge

Dinner order was misplaced, waiting an over an hour to eat, however waitress was apologetic and we received the entrees for free.

The bed was very comfortable. The flowing creek behind the lodge was beautiful.

Tired
    • Superior Room

All activities cost (a lot of) money and there is no discount for people staying. Staff seemed disinterested. Food is very limited (one 'cafe') if you are not there on the weekend, and that includes school holidays. As our room wad not self catering, this meant we had to go out for food and it is quite a journey (& expensive) to do so.

Included breakfasts pretty good

Beautiful location but dangerously unmaintained.
    • Mill Lodge

The house is located right next to the mini golf so there is a LOT of noise all day - starting with the leaf blower at around 7.15am every morning. The fire in the living room is the old "set in the wall" chimney style which must be blocked because the whole house fills with smoke. The smoke alarm has apparently been disconnected because of this. The house is a renovated 70's era building - one bathroom is quite nice but the 2nd shower needs re doing. The house is incredibly cold even with fire going. 1 oil heater is supplied for the living area and 1 for the main bedroom. The other bedrooms have no heating. Multiple trip hazards/broken concrete paths around the house and no path lighting. I tripped in the dark on our 3rd night, suffered multiple injuries and had 2 ambulances attend due to the isolation of the property. A light globe had not been replaced in the driveway and there was an approx 5cm ledge joint in the driveway slabs. My husband ran to reception at 10:10pm to call the caretaker but the phone rang out. There was no compendium in the house with instructions for what to do in an emergency or instructions for how to use the house phone or emergency numbers. My teenage daughter ended up just pressing 0 on the phone until she got through to the ambulance. There is no mobile phone reception in the house. When we advised the receptionist of the incident she said that the caretaker can't be expected to be awake after 10pm - I don't expect that but in an emergency, someone on the property must be contactable -perhaps by an alarm button? to at least provide 1st Aid while waiting for the ambulance to arrive. An isolated property such as this with so many guests camping in the dark with a mix of children and campfires must have some sort of emergency plan, 1st aid supplies etc.

Beautiful outlook from the house over the creek. Large rooms and nice kitchen.

The proximity of the campers to the bush lodges too close.
    • Bush Lodge

The proximity of the campers to the bush lodges too close. No privacy. Beds very uncomfortable. Activities at Thunderbird Park very expensive. No discount for staying at Lodges.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Disappointed
    • Heritage Spa Room

Most activities were expensive. Spa did not work in first room. Hot breakfast was cold. Opened for service at 8am. Cold by 8.05am!

Liked that there were activities close

A good practical place to sleep if attending another function.
    • Bush Lodge

Crammed bedroom, nowhere to put anything, no coat hangers, not enough room between the bed and the wall to put a suitcase. A blind not working in bedroom. Globe out in lounge.

The dining room was good -- food nice -- breakfast good. Amphitheatre good for photos. Excellent TV.

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

Beautiful Cedar creek
    • Superior Room

Light in our bathroom didn't work,and overall lighting in the room was quite poor. Not ideal when getting ready for a wedding and want to do your hair and make up. Room was also incredibly expensive. The wedding venue though is incredible, like absolutely amazing!

The place itself at Cedar creek was stunning! Bed was comfortable as well, and the food was great.

Rude inconsiderate staff
    • Bush Lodge

Workers from the venue were staying in the cottage next to ours. They had an outside fire going and were drinking heavily beside the fire. I had to request they stop yelling and carrying on at 12:45 am. Their response was rude. We do not go away to have inconsiderate staff keep us awake at night - especially given the expense of the accommodation. Not happy.

Close to the venue for the wedding

Breakfast was great.
    • Colonial Spa Room

Quality of the room for price.. And booking didn't go through properly so luckily they called us otherwise we'd have lost our booking.

Breakfast was great.. Self serve buffet of cold and hot food. Loved being so close to the National Park and walking areas.

Do not stay here!
    • Bush Lodge

Everything about the place was horrible! The photos are misleading and the accommodation needs serious maintenance and cleaning. There is also no mobile phone reception which is fine but should be clearly stated. It is also completely overpriced.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

Good family holiday with lots to do.

Nothing really

The camp fire, set up. Listening to waterfalls at night near by, The actual lodge was perfect, clean and homelike. The activities, location and the staff.

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

Excellent venue and amazing staff
    • Superior Room

The roll away bed was that bad I slept on the floor the night before the wedding. Last night bed was great

The staff were amazing and went above and beyond. Especially Cassie the wedding coordinator!

• Reviewed: 3 February 2019

Restaurant food was great, and lots of activities within the...

No room service.

Restaurant food was great, and lots of activities within the complex that I'll have to try next time.

Stayed in February 2019

• Reviewed: 4 January 2019

Awesome area.
    • Chandelier Spa Room

Price a little dear although was quite happy with the stay

Awesome area. Eautiful surroundings

• Reviewed: 3 January 2019

Definitely coming back
    • Chandelier Spa Room

Shower difficult to get in & out of if injured or elderly

Beds fantastic & the location was so beautiful

• Reviewed: 29 December 2018

We went as a family over Xmas.
    • Lorikeet Lodge

We went as a family over Xmas. Its an awesome place to take the kids. There is heaps to do, good facilities and friendly staff !

Showing 1 – 75

We Price Match
We Price Match
Low rates • No booking fees • Find cheaper? We'll refund the difference!