Reviews of Central Railway Hotel 3 stars

#124 of 316 hotels in Sydney

• Reviewed: 21 October 2018

Great location for the Station
    • King or Twin Studio

A little tired in places but all in all not a bad little find

We arrived really early on our check in day, but thankfully were able to get in to our room. Perfect after a 23hr flight. Bed was very large and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

it is a great hotel, clean, kind staff and I like there.
    • King or Twin Studio

Even though it is called Central Railway Hotel, however it is about 900 meters away from the Central station.

it is a great hotel, clean, kind staff and I like there.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Cheap in a poor location on a one way street,not walkable if you do not know area.
    • King or Twin Studio

Very stairs which I had to climb 3 flights up . stairs at front street steep. No telephone in room to reception so I had to go down stairs again, them mobile to get someone. No one to assist getting down 3 steep flights to check out with luggage.

Following 3 room changes I finally got a tv that worked, bedwas ok.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

The Central Railway Hotel, and staff = Tops :-) I certainly look forward to my stay again! J. Taylor
    • King or Twin Studio

''Frosted window glass,'' unable to see out unless opening window/s, but appreciated windows security bars. Also, no ''door peephole'' through which callers may be identified before door opened. Good news is, door peephole easy to install, cost very little.

Liked room; size, bathroom, comfy king bed, lush pillows, double block-out shades, large wardrobe, nice kitchenette w'extras, lounge/eat area, sizable TV, extra electrical outlets available, everything well presented, provided, and so clean. Hotel (rear entry private underground secure parking) convenient. As well, Hotel staff I encountered were amazing; so kind, most helpful, lovely people.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Good value for money. Great for transport. In the middle of Redfern close to central.
    • Quadruple Studio

Our bathroom needed some fixes. Fan noisy. Light didn’t work. Shower needed a new head and had no water pressure. Unusable.

Staff were very friendly and went out of their way to help us

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Nice staff, tasty morning capsule coffee, clean room
    • Quadruple Studio

I wished there was a pair of slippers in the bathroom. Because the water from the shower booth was always all over the floor. I stayed at three different hotels during this trip. None requested me information like my passport and home address except this hotel which made me a bit uncomfortable.

Nice staff, tasty morning capsule coffee, clean room

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

all in all it was an acceptably good stay.
    • Quadruple Studio

Check out was at 10:00 am, which was a bit too early.

all in all it was an acceptably good stay. The coffee machine that was available in the morning was a plus.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

A very bad experience at this hotel, very noisy, felt insecure, almost got mugged by the front door.
    • King or Twin Studio

I got there after 8pm and the reception was unmanned, did not know what to do I had to ring the number on the the door and spoke to a lady who sounded very sleepy, she tried to give instructions on where the key was, this was so stressful for me, and I almost got mugged just by the front door trying to locate where they had left the keys. The taxi driver saved my life, I don’t know what would have happened to me if it was not for the driver. The hotel does not have escalators, which made everything worse and more stressful as I had a baby and luggage’s to carry up and down. Very poor service I can say, the money charged does not tally the service. I will never go there AGAIN!! I feel the hotel should warn guests that if you arrive 8pm there would be no one at the reception, this should be on the advert when you book so one can make a choice, also warn guests that there are no escalators.

Just the roof over my head for that night

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Very light yet warm!
    • Quadruple Studio

Double glazing on windows would be great.

Beds were comfy and everything was provided ie kettle, toaster, microwave etc. and toiletries were of a good quality.

One of my best hotel experiences ever.
    • King or Twin Studio

Incredibly friendly & helpful staff who went above and beyond the call of duty during a difficult time as I was in Sydney for my mother’s funeral. They even found me a quiet room and when I left we hugged!

Close to central station
    • King or Twin Studio

The reception was telling us the car park directions is easy 1 min two right turn, but it wasn’t like what she told, we asked for self laundry any around, same lady told us just next building and only $3 per load but there is non and we have to walk till another road and find laundry shop which is not self service and it was $12 per load. We travel with one of 2 yr son which not fun if we find a reception that is not helpful.

Close to central station

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Mostly every thing room bit small.
    • Standard Triple Studio

Just thought it had two rooms photos were misleading. Everything g else was perfect clean cozy staff fantastic.great spot Close to everything. Will sta again.and stay longer maybe a bigger room.

Mostly every thing room bit small.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Nice place!
    • King or Twin Studio

The staff are so very nice and helpful. The single room is big enough and very clean. For the convenience, coffee and water are provided in the lobby, which is lovely!

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Lovely hotel
    • King or Twin Studio

It was a bit far from the main sights

The room was amazing, spacious and comfy, and I liked the outdoor patio. The staff were very helpful and let me use the WiFi and common space before my check in.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Quiet and Convenient
    • King or Twin Studio

+ The high shower tub is a concern. I hit my ankle when trying to get out the tub after a shower + The power points at the kitchen side are not enough. The microwave and kettle power plugs had to be swapped every time i had to use these items

Great location - quiet suburb that is a walking distance from Prince Alfred Park and Central train station. A bus stop is also in front of the hotel. A convenience store and a cafe are only one short street away.

good location
    • King or Twin Studio

The air freshener when you walk into the hotel is overpowering and unpleasant.

Location for our needs was excellent, towels were changed frequently, quiet room.

Neat & clean
    • King or Twin Studio

Check in was easy with very helpful and friendly staff. The bed was comfortable and the room was very neat and clean. Free expresso coffee in the morning with a quiet sunny area to enjoy it was a bonus. Easy walk from Central Station.

Lovely stay at Central Railway Hotel

Everything was good!

Wonderful staff! All of the staff went out of their way to make our stay so enjoyable! Lovely free percolated coffee! Clean and tidy spacious ensuite bedroom with a lovely balcony! Very centrally located! Very reasonably priced!

A good place for an overnight (or longer!) stay
    • Family Studio

It was further from the station than we expected from the information provided.

Room was much more modern and better furnished than we expected. Very clean. We appreciated the receptionist's recommendation of the nearby pub for dinner.

It suited our required needs for our stay. Clean, comfortable but basic.
    • Quadruple Studio

Water took a long time to get hot in the shower, but stayed hot once it did heat up. Unfortunately the family room we had was on the third floor, so a lot of stairs to climb as there was no lift. We were pre warned of this, so we were expecting it.

Beds were quite comfortable, the linen was lovely and fresh. There were plenty of towels and they were clean, white and fluffy. We only stayed two nights and were quite happy to pull up the bed covers without room service, but our beds were made up for us, which was a nice touch. Coffee machine down stairs for the patrrons to use was also a nice touch

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Overall I enjoyed my stay because the staff were extreme
    • King or Twin Studio

The tv wasn't working but I wasn't there to watch tv. One of the power points were unsafe which I addressed to staff in order to get it fixed asap. Balcony wasn't private from the neighbor to the right.

Value for money, Close to cbd and attractions Comfortable bed with many comfy pillows Extremely clean through the apartment Very friendly staff

I would definitely pay a little more money for something a little nicer
    • King or Twin Studio

Split system was not working which they were aware of cracked tiles in the bathroom needs updating Repairs looked dodgy Car parking was dearer than advertised we paid $35. And was advertised at $25.

The rooms were quiet could hardly hear the outside Reception Staff were wonderful

Perfect place for a family of 5 to crash for the night.
    • Family Studio

Ran out of hot water in the shower.

Had everything we needed for the night. Beds comfy and the whole family slept really well. Staff were super friendly and made our life easy.

my room was really nice and I would stay here again
    • King or Twin Studio

Steps at entrance a bit steep for carrying luggage but thanks to very helpful receptionist, was able to manage my case up and down stairs

It would be great if breakfast option is provided like your Wentworth avenue sister hotel

Do not stay here
    • King or Twin Studio

I stayed here for 2 nights out of the 4 booked. I stayed because it was walking distance to where my business meetings were all week. The first night I was awoken several times to slamming doors and people talking. The rooms are not sound proof. The second night was the same but add in a howling dog until 10pm and it was not great. I got back on the 3rd day to the same howling dog and couldn’t take it anymore. I went to reception and requested my money back but they refused. The girl said she had called the police about the dog but couldn’t do anything about it. Whilst I understand it’s not their fault about the dog, they were not sympathetic to the fact I could not work with all that noise. The room was clean but didn’t keep out any sound. I should have been refunded my remaining nights because they could not provide a suitable environment.

The room was clean but didn’t keep out any sound.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Value for Money, not recommended if you have heavy luggages or wheelchair or buggy
    • Family Studio

The property doesn't have lift and we got room at 3rd floor. Moreover, the hotel is not accessible/pram friendly. With a 4 months old baby we really had lot of trouble with the pram.

The bed was really comfy, property was really clean and tidy.

Great little hotel
    • Quadruple Studio

Not much except for the angle of the toilet bowl in relation to the cistern

Very helpful staff. Cleanliness, Coffee . reasonable walking distance to attractions.

Breakfast outside at a superb brekkie place with excellent...
    • Family Studio

Mind you will need the climb the stairs, possibly to 3rd floor!

Breakfast outside at a superb brekkie place with excellent choice of food and very friendly owner

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Great location and we got it for a great deal.
    • Quadruple Studio

Be aware that there isn't 24 hour desk service. This wasn't a problem for us, but you do have to check in by 8 I believe.

Great location and we got it for a great deal. We were able to store our luggage before we checked in which was helpful as we arrived early in the morning. Good facilities and a good place to stay for base camp to visit Sidney using the metro.

Value for money
    • King or Twin Studio

here is no lift and a number of steps to get into the hotel. We were on the third floor - a strenuous climb with suitcases. The hotel is located midway between Redfern and Central, so it was a fair walk.

The staff, all young, were wonderful; the room was spacious and for Sydney it is inexpensive.

Very central, a great location close to Central Station. Thank you for your hospitality.
    • King or Twin Studio

The staff were very helpful, carrying our cases to our room. Very close to Central Station for our walk to catch the train to Melbourne. Lots of restaurants to choose from in the vicinity.

Good Budget Accommodation For Sydney
    • King or Twin Studio

Not a great deal of information was supplied by receptionist, other than that associated with the booking and parking. Neither was she particularly knowledgeable about facilities within the surrounding area. A guest condominium in the room made up for some of this deficiency. Large bed that was actually two single beds joined together, leaving a small rise in one part between them to a point of being uncomfortable. No work bench or table from which to work at, necessitating the need to work with the computer in lap. Poor water pressure in shower. Room service during the day consisted only of a changing of the towels. No replacement of coffee or milk was provided.

Reception on arrival was welcoming. Room was of a reasonable size, with a large bed that was actually two single beds joined together. Contained a two seater couch and coffee table. Small sink bench, complete with microwave and cutlery as well as tea/coffee facilities. Good size bathroom with good shower cubicle. Very good supply of complimentary toiletries. Absolutely excellent WiFi.

Perfect. All our needs were met.
    • King or Twin Studio

There was nothing to complain about or dislike.

The room was well appointed and clean. The staff, every one of them, were very friendly, helpful, professional and available.

Terrible never stay there again
    • King or Twin Studio

There is no lifts in place had to cart 2 suitcases up 3 flights of stairs 45 in total and also 11 when you enter the reception no facility you pay 20 dollars and they send you over to some cafe over the road

Nothing to far from transport

Very convienient and central

Nothing to dislike

We needed accommodation the night before flying overseas.The price was very reasonabl seeing as its pretty central to down town Sydney.Also my favourite Lebanese restaurant is just around the corner.We also needed parking for the night which is an ad on but reasonable.Room was a good size but may not all be the same.Bed comfortable.Hot water.Very helpful staff.No problem with wiifi.Easy drive out to our parking at airport.Met all our needs.

Made our stay in Sydney all the more enjoyable knowing we had such a pleasant base to return to
    • King or Twin Studio

Water in shower difficult to regulate but no real issue as we had plenty of time

Very comfortable beds..everything supplied daily..clean towels..extra toiletries

Overall a good hotel for its welcoming staff and its great location.
    • King or Twin Studio

The WiFi is free (which is good!) but not very fast. Limited choice of TV channels.

Very friendly and helpful staff - top mark. Very good location. The Central station is just 7' away and the bars and restaurants of Surry Hills are at a walking distance. The Centennial Park is not too far (approx 1km) and is perfect for a run.

Great value for money, good location and fantastic staff
    • Quadruple Studio

Our room was street side so it was quite noisy (a lot of traffic) and a fair bit of steps to enter in the hotel no that easy with a stroller even if the lovely Vicky helped us the mornings with the pusher.

The location is very convenient: close to the train station, a park for kids and good cafes and restaurants. It is a good value for money. And the staff, particularly Vicky is so so so nice and friendly!!!!

Great hotel!
    • King or Twin Studio

Shower was a little awkward. Had to step up into it. Could be a problem for less able bodied travellers.

We were given a free upgrade to a bigger room on arrival! Excellent location. Close to supermarket and train station. Friendly, helpful staff. Undercover secure parking.

The stay served it's purpose, was close to airport. Wouldn't like it for long stay
    • Family Studio

The stairs so many of them, however the young lady on reception was only too happy to help. Maybe to her own detriment in later years physically.

The bed and pillows were very comfy. The room was clean, no complaints there

Decent hotel in a nice easy to travel from location.
    • King or Twin Studio

Dragging bags up and down stairs was a bit of a pain.

Booked and extra night here as we had a very late check out and weren’t feeling great, hotel staff were wonderful about letting us keep our room last minute and very helpful.

Good location, decent value for money, could use some improvement though
    • King or Twin Studio

The hairdryer was in really poor condition, bathroom could have been cleaner. There’s no lift and a lot of stairs, so taking bags up and down was a bit of a pain.

The staff were really friendly and helpful, nice little outdoors area, comfortable bed.

A value for money hotel south of Central Railway station
    • King or Twin Studio

The bed was very hard and difficult to sleep on.

The staff were very kind and polite. The room was adequate, clean and value for money. We could not afford to be closer to the city centre and this hotel met our needs.

Reasonably comfortable.
    • Quadruple Studio

It was a bit tight for four people, the room we had is better suited for three. Although we went out on our first morning from 9 am to 3 pm the room was not serviced during this time - they came to service the room after we returned which was not very convenient.

Reasonably comfortable. Friendly, helpful staff. Relatively good value for money.

Nice peaceful and friendly staff
    • King or Twin Studio

Parking is disgusting in the city and $35 a day is outrageous considering you are staying there

The convenience of having everything in the room was nice

I was only staying in Sydney for a couple of nights, and...
    • King or Twin Studio

The wi-fi was a little slow, but otherwise no complaints.

I was only staying in Sydney for a couple of nights, and with the hotel being reasonable uphill walk from the main railway station it was quite convienient. My self catering room and bathroom was situated on the 3rd floor and was clean and very nice.

Friendly staff but no elevator
    • Family Studio

Although close to train stations & shops etc , the hotel isn’t located in a very nice/safe suburb. The room was pretty small, their was no counter space or dining table. No place to sit down and relax. Theirs no elevator at all. We were on the top level and had to carry all our suitcases and belongings up 4 flights of stairs.

The beds were comfy. Check in & check out were both easy & simple to do. Staff were friendly and helpful. Room was clean.

Nice, positive experience. Reception very helpful.
    • Quadruple Studio

to many pillows I always need to pile up somwhere.

You have no Counters/tables tu put your suff, Pc, ets. Kitchen needs a light. Water tap in Bath need repais or removing Water deposit (calcaire)

Excellent budget priced inner city short stay.
    • King or Twin Studio

The price for an inner city Sydney hotel was very reasonable but it's a bit further from Central than appears from the map. Allow 15-20 minutes for the uphill walk to the hotel, suggest getting a cab or bus if its hot or wet weather

The lovely lady on reception made us very welcome. The room met our needs for a quick stay near Central for an early airport departure. Although in an older style, the bed was comfortable, the bathroom clean and serviceable and the small kitchenette was useful for a hasty slef made breakfast before checkout. Plenty of eating options available without too long a walk.

Not clean.
    • Quadruple Studio

It was not clean. The balcony was shared with next door neighbour and they were smoking. Even if I warned them nothing changed. Also bed was not comfy.

The only good thing was the espresso service in the morning. It was Nespresso machine with variety of capsule selections.

The location was central.
    • Quadruple Studio

There was no elevator. Had to pull heavy bags up a flight of stairs, which was very inconvenient. Loud noise from traffic till late at night made it difficult to sleep.

The location was central.

Surprisingly a great place to stay!
    • King or Twin Studio

The lack of access for those less than able bodied.

Close to Central and Redfern stations. Clean, comfortable and well prices. Less noisy than expected (I used to live across the street at ground level two unit blocks further from Central).

Great place to stay not far from Central Railway station.
    • King or Twin Studio

It has some steps in the access which might be a factor for elderly

The fridge, kettle and toaster are great facilities. There is also a quick washing machine and dryer, and in the room an iron and board. This is very helpful for visitors on the move.

Good staff makes this hotel
    • King or Twin Studio

Unfortunately they have neighbours who party all night Friday and Saturday. We spoke to the reception and it appears they are powerless to stop it. This is sad as besides this the night sleep was great. The entrance to shower is weird and bordering on dangerous. Corner sliding doors might be a better solution. The sofa corners bruised and cut my friends let when she bumped into it.

The positives out way negatives. Beds, pillows, staff, location, price. The train station is so handy plus the bus stops. Did I mention the great staff.

Central Railway Hotel is a charming, clean hotel in lovely...
    • Quadruple Studio

Central Railway Hotel is a charming, clean hotel in lovely location-restaurants within walking distance and harbour a short Uber ride away. Staff were very friendly and accommodating. Would definitely stay again!

Lovely staff, comfortable and clean room.
    • King or Twin Studio

It's a shame there's no ramp up from the street, we had a heavy suitcase with us and had to lug it up. Otherwise, everything else was great.

It was a lovely, comfortable and clean room. The coffee machine was an added bonus. The staff were very nice, and made sure we were comfortable. The hotel is also within walking distance of the train station, and quite easy to get to.

Great location, comfortable sleep, clean and tidy

We were very happy with our stay. The staff were lovely, especially Irasha (the manager). She made us feel at home and went the extra mile to make our stay wonderful! The hotel exceeded our expectations. The location is extra convenient, with central station only 10 minute walk away (5 minute train trip to Circular Quay) and many restaurants on Cleveland street. The city is within walking distance if you are feeling like a good workout if not the train is the best option.

• Quadruple Studio

No complaints although I am very sorry that we were very loud coming back to the hotel late hours of the morning. Thank you for being patient with the drunk tenants.

Lady at reception I'm so sorry I didn't get your name but you were so welcoming and kind thank you for checking us in early and even advising that we could leave our bags with you if you weren't able to check us in earlier than the actual check in time. Thank you for making the effort.

Enjoyable stay because of great staff and location.
    • King or Twin Studio

If we had to find anything we didn’t like, it might be that the milk steamer for the coffee was a little temperamental.

The staff was excellent and very knowledgeable and helpful with questions regarding sightseeing and getting around. The room was comfortable and the location was great...within walking distance to the Central train station...quite easy for getting around.

A great budget place in an excellent location
    • Standard Triple Studio

Dated although very clean and reasonably well-maintained. The oft-repeated lack of lift was offset by the extreme kindness of staff, who helped us lug very heavy suitcases on the 3rd floor, where family rooms were located (and bring them down on departure). The rooms were small and rather cramped, with no bedside stool or mini-table in the bedroom. No aircon in the bedroom.

It is a motel, not a hotel: it is the next step up from backpackers accommodation. Excellent location: within walking distance from Central station, which is, well, central. We found it very conveniently located for most things we wanted to see - just buy an Opal card and you are off. Some lovely restaurants nearby - the cheap(ish) and cheerful Bamboo (Thai), a better quality Italian (long wait for food but food was very good) and another one, Isaac. The best find is Wildcocatoo sourdough bakery on Botany Rd, a few minutes walk away. The nearby Redfern Bakery pastries gave me serious indigestion. Amazing staff: everyone was very friendly and helpful. Very good complimentary coffee provided near the reception in the morning. Lovely seating areas near the reception. Excellent Wi-Fi throughout. Would return.

Not enjoyable for the amount of money it cost.
    • King or Twin Studio

Refer to the above. I found the price we paid was absolutely a rip off for what we got. The whole experience very disappointing.

I found the whole experience at this Hotel poor. This Hotel would be no good for elderly as there are no lifts or porters help you carry your luggage up flights of stairs. The rooms are very basic and old fashioned, although clean.

We stayed there only because other facilities in our budget were booked out.
    • King or Twin Studio

The ancient bathroom was mouldy plus a dangerously high bath to get over. The price was shockingly high for the state of the facilities.

Comfortable bed. Clean linen

Location is good.
    • Quadruple Studio

No lift. Room for 4 is too crowded. Suitable for backpackers or people with small luggage’s if there’s no lift.

Location is good. Quite close to the station but more quite than those hotels that are super close to the station. Staffs are nice in general.

Location is great, basic room but all you need if you're...
    • King or Twin Studio

One reception lady was very rude. I inquired about entering the hotel after hours as my friend and I were attending a concert, to which she responded "I don't want to hear ANY noise when you return" as if she was talking to children. When we arrived home she was up and patrolling the hotel and kept walking past our room to check if we were making noise. I felt like I was on a school trip being monitored by my teacher. Price is also a bit too high considering how extremely basic the rooms are.

Location is great, basic room but all you need if you're only there for a short stay.

Super nice staff, great location, free nespresso every...
    • King or Twin Studio

No elevator . Expensive parking.

Super nice staff, great location, free nespresso every morning. Good room size for three women . Nice shower . Well equipped kitchenette

The perfect spot for our weekend getaway seeing family and friends.
    • King or Twin Studio

Great location, clean spacious rooms, 5 min walk to Central station, friendly staff. Lovely bbq and lounge area to mingle with other guests. Can’t fault the place. Great value for money, we booked a couple of months in advance and paid total of $110 a night for a king double, that’s a bargain for Sydney.

Great and convenient place to stay in Sydney
    • Quadruple Studio

Probably it is slightly overpriced.

The location is so close to Central Station which comes as a big bonus for the frequent travellers within or outside the city. Overall the room was good, Ms. Irasha the front reception manager was kind to help with all the questions we had.

very nice tea in the room.
    • King or Twin Studio

just need to be very careful going to the bathroom at night! allmost broke my toe on the very nasty ledge entering the the bathroom. The ledge could be very easy fix with just a small fillet of wood.

very nice tea in the room. great.

Long walk from station and no elevator. Staff and room, wifi and tv were great!
    • King or Twin Studio

Location was long walk from Central Railway Station- 3/4 mile. No elevator. Far away from adequate food store.

Staff, air conditioning, tv, shower, three beds and fold-down couch.

Helpful staff, functional and pleasant enough rooms.
    • King or Twin Studio

I stay here often to work in Redfern. Friendly, helpful staff, good location for my purposes. Neat, clean, but not super glamorous. Just friendly and functional.

Will never stay here again
    • Family Studio

We arrived to find out we had 2 rooms booked and only needed one. We were told by staff it would be sorted but ended up charged for the 2 family rooms. Staff were unhelpful and one member was very rude.

A cheaper options for Sydney but great value in an exciting neighborhood.
    • Standard Triple Studio

Very close to a busy one way street so a little noisy but you expect that in a city. No lift so a lots of stairs to lug a suitcase up, luckily we were on the ground floor but still one flight to get into the hotel.

Great location, very clean, a little dated . Great friendly helpful staff. Loved the morning coffee machine and complimentary coissants .

The service was brilliant. The staff are so friendly and welcoming. The room we had was very
    • King or Twin Studio

More information on the breakfast availability.

The location was good, even though you do have to walk a few klms from central Railway. It’s a lovely motel, clean, very well presented and the staff are so very welcoming and relaxed to talk too. They go the extra mile to do anything for you.

Awesome Location. nice People. Small but nice rooms.
    • King or Twin Studio

Like most Americans travelling abroad when we first went into the room it seemed a little small. After a day to it was our home away from home. There is not a ton of clothing storage, just a armoire. They were happy to keep or excess luggage / stuff and it was easily accessible.

Location location location. We were here for the Sydney Mardi Gras and it's close to the train station for touring around, and a short ish walk from the fairgrounds after the party! The best thing about this property is the staff, they will bend over backwards to help you get you what you need. They provide daily pastries and espresso every morning but ya got to be up a bit early for them! It's more like staying at a hotel run by your kindly Aunt. We stayed a week, and after the first couple of days it really was our home away from home.

We really enjoyed our time here!
    • King or Twin Studio

It is a bit of an uphill climb from a Central station but nothing that one doesn't get used to. The front steps are a bit steep.

It was not far from the Central station and was well located for downtown accessibility. It was also close to two parks and a grocery store. It was 3 stops from the airport and Circular Quay. The hotel staff were fantastic...very friendly and helpful. It was wonderful having washing facilities in the complex. They were reasonably priced and excellent machines, especially the dryer.