2. Australia hotel reviews
  3. New South Wales hotel reviews
  4. Sydney hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of City Lodge Hotel

Reviews of City Lodge Hotel This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Level 2, 15-17 Hunter Street, Sydney Central Business District, 2000 Sydney, Australia

#243 of 317 hotels in Sydney

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 16, 2018

The location was good

The beds were very hard! I wasn't able to sleep on my side because they were as hard as the floor. I did not sleep well at all. We also had to walk up 4 flights of stairs, with our luggage, as there was no lifts.

The location was good

• Reviewed: December 14, 2018

the lack of fixing the fridge when told it was not working.
    • Premium Double Room

the lack of fixing the fridge when told it was not working.the bed with its slipping matresses that did not match the base for size the dreadful way the fire alarm going off was handled by the staff member, on the tuesday 12th evening. there was no telling clients to leave the building we all did this by our own recognisence, no HEAD COUNT OF CLIENTS done by staff she just had fun taking photos of the fire truck and men, it ended up being a false alarm set off somehow but it really needed to be taken seriously

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

Comfortable room.
    • Premium Double Room

Pillows were hard and shower pressure wasn't great. There was also mouldy ice in the ice tray.

Comfortable room. Quiet and peaceful. Location was great.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

No elevator. Door lock didn't work when we got there. Things broken. The staff is somewhat in disarray and would give conflicting information. On the upside, when confronted with the conflicting information from a colleague, would budge. Internet doesn't work well.

Great location. Walking distance to what mattered most for us to see in Sydney.

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

Read reviews before choosing this hotel
    • Premium Twin Room

There was a lot I didn't like... 1. We had to carry out luggage up 30 stairs 2. We in a room right next to the laundry bags of towels and sheets blocked out walkway to our room. I told them it was an oh&s issue so they cleaned it up. 3. No wifi it was having issues 4. I went outside at 4am and I could not get back in so I had to ring the lady to get her out of bed to let me in. 5. We were sleeping on trundle beds so we were rolling around the room all night 6. Inside flooded with the big storm 7. There was no exhaust fan in the bathroom

Location was good

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

Location was pretty good as expected
    • Premium Double Room

The door of the shower room made a strange noise Maybe a bit noisy outside during the night, but not a big problem

Location was pretty good as expected

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

Do not believe in the photos as they might tricked you! Awful place.

The most horrific experience of my life. The photos on the booking portal looked really ok, but the reality was terrible. The first room had no air condition as it was broken on the whole floor. On the upper floor the aircon was working but was set up at the reception and my husband woke up having a cold. The fridge in the first room did not work. The curtains and the carpets in both rooms were stained and had holes. The bed table in the second room had broken leg and it was supported by a couple of books. The tea cups were dirty. Overall it was depressing and the worse accommodation we have ever stayed at. Although we wanted to go out for a drink first, we decided that the return would be so traumatic, that it was better to quickly fall asleep and leave as soon as possible in the morning so to forget about that obscure place asap.

The bed was comfortable, bed linen clean and a dunner quite warm as it was freezing in the room.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Great experience

No one to help with luggage which is a problem when hotel begins on 2nd floor

Friendly staff. Great location. Great room. Very accommodating ( had trouble with stairs so they gave us a room on the same floor as check in)

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

The location couldn't be better

The stairs are a killer. We had 4 flights of stairs to do with 23kg of luggage and 7 kg of hand luggage. It's 2 flights up to get to reception!

The location couldn't be better

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

Location very convenient located near train station and ten...
    • Premium Double Room

The rubbish bin of the toilet from previous guests was not emptied. Water wasn’t hot enough when showering(evening).

Location very convenient located near train station and ten minute walk from circule quay. Very comfortable bed and pillows.

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

Worst hotel stay ever

No elevators. Stairs slippery and very steep. Bed very low and very uncomfortable. Bathroom poorly set out toilet not functional having to stand to reach toilet paper then having to fill jug to flush toilet as not functioning properly. And shower floor very slippery even before starting shower. Ooh and I have to mention the stairs again being on fourth floor after an evening with a few drinks the last thing I was looking forward to was the stair case for lack of a better word . Then also getting back down in morning found that person on desk was very disinterested in any complaint I had. .

• Reviewed: November 16, 2018

Central location bed was comfy and clean in the double room.

There’s so much to dislike about this property. We booked 2 rooms. A double and the family suite. The double was fine although there was no air conditioner whatsoever, couldn’t even open a window, no ceiling fan or even a floor fan. The family room was such a disgrace, we requested our money back to no avail. The bed was so hard I had to take a video of my son sitting on it and trying to bounce. The said bed was in a separate room with the bathroom and toilet- with glass walls!! Where’s the privacy?? Crazy layout!! They did offer us a different room to the family suite but it was only a 2 person room when there was 3 people needing to stay! Very shonky undead. The poor receptionist was trying so hard to do her best when the owners wouldn’t come out to talk to us.

Central location bed was comfy and clean in the double room.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

Great location, worst accommodation
    • Premium Double Room

No lift, had to drag all bags up narrow stairwell, unhelpful staff,filthy rooms with decor from the 50's and room service that missed cleaning every day, not to mention customer's walking up to the counterms to hook in and told $97.00 per night when paid $160.00 through booking.com

I would only recommend this place if the pulled it down and rebuilt it.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

This hotel served its purpose for a central location to the main tourist spots
    • Premium Double Room

The stairs to the top floor especially with heavy suitcases There was little privacy in the toilet shower area with just a lightly smoked screen

Good location friendly helpful staff

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

The room suited my needs.
    • Standard Single Room

The stairs but I was aware that I would have stairs to climb as I have stayed there previously

The room suited my needs. The bed was comfortable. The location is very suitable my needs enabling me to easily walk to eateries and my venue

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

It was a great location and clean
    • Family Suite

No lift and the bathroom is in the bedroom and has frosted glass so you could see the person in the bathroom, teenagers not impressed

It was a great location and clean

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

The location I like because it is close to everything such...
    • Premium Twin Room

The room doesn't smells good maybe because of carpet need cleaning. Stink smells when I get in similar to the smell of feet. Also I stay in the second level early in the morning you can hear the sound from the coffee shop in the bottom when they preparing orders sounds like knocking on the wall. Also in the shower room there is an old water pipe been cut in the wall and dripping a little bit water. The main entrance door of the hotel is too narrow.

The location I like because it is close to everything such as Opera house, Sydney Harbour bridge, wharf, bars and restaurant.

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

City Lodge is good value for the location and has what is needed for a short stay.
    • Premium Single Room

There are plenty of warnings on the booking pages about the lack of lifts - believe them! The premium rooms are on the 4th floor. There was very little natural light in my room as the only window was tiny, high up and very dirty.

The premium single room was a good size with a desk and chairs as well as an 80s alarm clock, wall mounted TV and the comfortable bed. The bathroom seemed newly renovated and was very clean. All staff I encountered were friendly, polite and helpful. I didn't use them during my brief stay, but there is a good size guest kitchen and TV lounge.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

Paid for air conditioned room but air con dead.
    • Premium Single Room

Top floor room was very hot. Air con stopped after only a few minutes, no one to fix it. I paid for an air conditioned room but no air con.

Location, cleanliness OK.

• Reviewed: November 3, 2018

Good location but needs to install a lift OR have someone available to assist with baggage !!!

The facility only had stair access which was hard when travelling with quite a bit of luggage.

Bed was comfortable. Room was clean and central to eateries.

• Reviewed: November 3, 2018

Very pleasant apart from the hard bed
    • Premium Double Room

Bed was like a rock, I have a back injury and found it difficult to sleep because I was not comfortable

close to railway station and other attractions in Sydney

• Reviewed: November 2, 2018

Near to facilities and we were able to enjoy Sydney
    • Premium Twin Room

The noise from the adjoining building, loud music till 11pm and restarted at 5.30 am! Too many steps as there was no lift.

The staff were very helpful

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

Comfortable large bed, clean bathroom.

Stairs - lots of stairs and there’s no lift. So don’t stay here if you have heavy luggage or you can’t manage stairs.

Comfortable large bed, clean bathroom. Communal lounge areas.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

It's a NAH from me
    • Premium Double Room

The room wasn't ready until nearly 3pm so we had to wait a while and it also smelt musty (room 301). Partner didn't like the fact the bathroom door has a gap in it so you can see someone on the toilet doing their business lol. It was ok for a night stay but I wouldn't stay there for any longer. $180 nzd was a rip.

Aircon in room.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Great position, pity about the cold shower.
    • Premium Double Room

The price was well in excess of previous bookings. Be aware- the hotel is under new management and a whopping bond of $100 was taken from my credit card before I arrived, with no warning. It was justified as the new owner's policy and anyway "It will be refunded on your card in 5 to 6 days"! There are multiple warning about the danger of allowing steam to escape from the bathroom and set off the fire alarms with a penalty of $1600. But don't stress- the shower water did not rise above just lukewarm so no danger there!

Position is great. I have stayed a number of times before and have in the past been generally pleased.

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

convenient and good price but I will not use this hotel again.
    • Premium Double Room

Whilst I knew stairs were involved i did not like steepness of stairs and the amount of stairs. Did not like that windows in room were all frosted and could not see out of a window - regardless of the view being into a lane or wall. Could not open a window or the opening window did not have any fly screen or security screens. If you have liquid soap in rooms then you need to add flannel to enable use of liquid soap in the shower or if for use at vanity then put in a wall container for easy use or provide more solid/cakes of soap. There was no tea towel to wipe up plates in kitchen, even though signs expected guests to clean and put away dishes.

large room good comfortable bed great location

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

The staff was friendly and helpful with the check-in and...

There was no elevator and I had to carry my 35kg bag on my own. No help was available either.

The staff was friendly and helpful with the check-in and providing information.

• Reviewed: October 20, 2018

Luckily we just needed a place to sleep overnight before the next leg of our trip.
    • Premium Double Room

Very steep, narrow stairway with no lift. Bedcover with fresh stains. Sensor for card activated power was faulty.

Location. Walking distance to Circular Quay. Breakfast/casual dining options nearby.

• Reviewed: October 20, 2018

• Family Suite

Everything else was very good and the staff were very nice and I was happy with my experience and my family was so happy 😀 my family was so happy

• Reviewed: October 18, 2018

It was fine

The receptionist was unhelpful eg. can I get the iron please? Yes it is upstairs. When I went upstairs there was a sign explaining the iron was at reception. There was rubbish bins directly outside the front door that was had to walk around to get out

Comfortable bed and good location

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

6.0
    Good location, near everything you can just walk around.
    • Premium Double Room

It’s no lift so you have to claim the stairs up to your room with you luggage and I stay at 4th floors so even it’s close to all the pub but you can’t get drink too much because you will not be able to claim back to your room! Not recommended for older people because of no lifts!

Good location, near everything you can just walk around.

• Reviewed: October 12, 2018

Location and quietness were our priority and for these reasons the lodge was great value.
    • Premium Double Room

We knew it had no lift, but you need to be aware that the many stairs are very steep! The shower wall tiles needed a good scrub, and the furnishing are dated.

The location was superb, a few minutes walk from the Opera House area. The room we had was quiet, generally clean, and the bed comfortable.

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

Great location, close to transport and central to the...

Disappointing that the TV in the room didn't work, and when reporting it to the desk it appeared to be a known issue which wasn't flagged. Not that TV is the key to a stay, but it did impact room use and enjoyment a little

Great location, close to transport and central to the Rocks/Circular Quay area

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

Not recommended for future stays
    • Premium Twin Room

Inexperienced staffs, need to carry luggage up the stairs, strange homeless people in the neighborhood and broken doors

Near circular quay and major attractions

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

BASIC ACCOMMODATION... BUT PRICED ACCORDINGLY
    • Premium Double Room

A little down on general maintenance, loose bathroom tap, soap holder falling off ... furnishings dated but clean

In the heart of Sydney... walk to most attractions

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

Best value for money in Sydney CBD

Little bit of noise from other rooms. Bearable though.

Amazing value for money. Brilliant location close to train station. En-suite Bathroom more modern than what I expected. Would absolutely stay again.

• Reviewed: September 30, 2018

The motel is only a couple of minutes walk from Wynyard...
    • Premium Double Room

I counted about 51 stairs to my room with no lift which was a bit of a challenge with a big bag. It is worth the stay if you can manage the stairs.

The motel is only a couple of minutes walk from Wynyard train station which I found very handy. It is also well located for walking to town or the harbour and opera house. My room was clean and the bed was large and comfortable. There is a large communal kitchen and lounge room available for use which some people might appreciate.

• Reviewed: September 21, 2018

excellent location. close to Wynyard station. staff very friendly. room clean and comfortable.
    • Standard Single Room

someone could have helped me lug my suitcase up the stairs! A lovely young lady helped me drag it down the stairs when I left.

excellent location. I got a free upgrade to a larger room.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2018

Simple but all we needed
    • Premium Twin Room

Loud music started very early in room next door... Someone's morning aerobics? Went for an hour!!! Street a bit noisy sat night. Bring ear plugs!

Location is great, very clean and comfy.

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

Adequate

the room is outdated and very tired looking. There were little things like the curtain not hanging properly, the kettle cord needed to be stretched to reach the power point - needed to move the table to make it safe.

The room was close to where I needed to attend my conference. It was quiet amid the noisy roadworks that are happening at the moment in George St and Hunter Street. The new look bathroom was very clean

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

Central location

No lift 4 flights of stairs will be an issue for some people. Could also be a problem if someone needed to be carried out by stretcher.

Central location Good value for money

• Reviewed: August 25, 2018

Very close to Wynyard Station, so it was easy to get there...
    • Premium Double Room

My room was on the fourth floor and there is no lift in the building. That would be a big problem if you had a lot of luggage.

Very close to Wynyard Station, so it was easy to get there from the airport on the train.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2018

The beds and bedding were a horrible standard.
    • Family Suite

The beds and bedding were a horrible standard. They wouldn't provide us with somewhere to store excess baggage, so we carted about 16 heavy cases up 6 flights of stairs 4 times during the night. None of us actually slept at all due to the lumpy beds.

Poor value for money

Not much

My room was tiny and the place is so dated. I don't think it was worth what I paid for the room. There is no elevator so had to walk up 4 floors of stairs with luggage and then again several times a day. The bathroom had no ventilation and the toilet kept getting clogged. Not my best first Sydney experience.

• Reviewed: August 12, 2018

Disappointing description of facilities.
    • Premium Double Room

Misleading in the description. Stated clearly as a feature tea and coffee making facilities but they wouldn't let us use the provided jug in our room or warned of use of shower very likely to trigger fire alarm and if this happened we were liable for a fine of $1700! The toilet kept blocking and noisy when tank refilled.

• Reviewed: August 12, 2018

The position is simply perfect.
    • Standard Single Room

The entrance is poor, dirty and narrow. There is no lift, and if you have one or more heavy luggages, it is painfull to reach the upper floor (narrow staircase, no staff for helping). Rooms are strange, practically no windows, with old forniture, that are not designed for the room (like you have a big table with a TV on it that occupies a lot of space...and you have a second TV hanged on the wall). In general, the whole hotel structure is old and should be renewed. At the moment, the hotel is good only for single toursit/business traveller that don't want to spend much money in Sydney and don't have any requirement.

The position is simply perfect. Walking distance to Opera house and to the other landmarks of the city. Room is quite clean, price is one of the lowest for an hotel in City center.

• Reviewed: August 12, 2018

Convenient and comfy once you climb the stairs.
    • Premium Double Room

3 flights of steep stairs, no lift, no fire escape. Glass bathroom door (opaque) was a bit insecure feeling and the lock on it did not work. Bathroom very small but adequate.

Very convenient, pleasant staff, comfortable and clean. Good shower. Effective wifi.

• Reviewed: August 7, 2018

Lots of stairs
    • Standard Single Room

Room is very small, couldn’t walk around the bed very well as the wall was right there. No face washer to use. Heater is full of dust, really needs a clean. So many stairs..

Cheaper than most hotels in the area. Great location, short walk down to circular quay. Kitchen area for guests.

• Reviewed: August 7, 2018

Great. Will be my first port of call to check the next time I'm in town.
    • Premium Single Room

Couldn't get wifi to work, but that could have been my fault and very, very minor on the whole scheme of things,

Clean room, comfy bed, fantastic location. Bang for buck was great.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

Nice big bed but it barely fit the room.

4 flights of stairs, no lift. Lots of construction in the area. Creaking floor boards in hall.

Nice big bed but it barely fit the room. Modern bathroom. All clean, did the job. Very central location, will be great once George street is finished.

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

Perfect location, in the middle of everything and parking is so cheap around the corner :)

Water pressure in the showers is horrible and the toilets weren’t working properly.

Beds are super comfy and the aircon was a nice change (we got the bigger room this stay)

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

Overall a good experience
    • Premium Double Room

We only get given one key pass, The lock for the shower is located under the handle which made it difficult to shut

Loved the size of the bed and the comfort!

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

Would not recommend.
    • Family Suite

Bed had no spring to it, like sleeping on a concrete floor, difficult access with luggage due to no lifts, very small cramped room.

Proximity to Circular Quay

• Reviewed: July 9, 2018

Needs new mattresses!
    • Premium Single Room

Can feel the mattress springs in your back.. no face washers. 10 months ago I stay in the exact same room and had something gross on the wall in the cupboard, and it’s still there.. extra pillows are put in front so you can’t see it- room 402. Needs a lot of upgrades to be done.

Close to everything. Cheaper than other hotels. Has stairs but I didn’t have a problem with that. Older people might complain though. I liked the kitchen area with appliances that aren’t in the room so you can still cook. Free wifi, tv

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

Great location, helpful stuff but rooms would benefit from some refurbishment
    • Premium Double Room

Rooms didn't have proper windows. Although the bedding itself was very clean, the rest of the room (bed overthrow, furniture, walls) looked very dated. It was in contrast with common area that looked absolutely fine.

Location is brilliant - very central, close to Circular Quay and walking distance to major tourist attractions. Rooms had private en suite showers that were clean and looked as they had been recently refurbished.

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

Business travel rather than holidays
    • Premium Single Room

I was unaware when I booked that there was no elevator at the hotel. The information is there but it needs to be more prominent. The hotel is showing signs of wear. The bathroom rubbish bin hadn't been emptied when I checked in. This was quickly remedied.

Great location walking distance to Wyndham station and Circular Quay. Able to open window for fresh air at night.

• Reviewed: June 30, 2018

Basic budget hotel in great downtown location.
    • Premium Twin Room

The rooms were furnished with old cheap furniture and decor but this is an expectation for budget hotel. There were strong warnings about setting off the fire alarms by not closing bathroom door. Kettle had to be boiled inside bathroom as no plug outside due to setting off fire alarm, just be careful of this or you may risk a $997 fine! To have such obvious warnings suggests a design flaw. You could not stay here unless you were able to carry your own luggage up 2 flights of stairs. Managed only from 8-8.

Great location close to Wyndham Station and very easy access from airport. The room we stayed in was large and had a modern,refurbished bathroom. Just 10 mins walk from circular quay and The Rocks. The price for this location is great value. But expect basics- if you are with just happy with a place to stay in CBD, this might be a good choice.

• Reviewed: June 3, 2018

Great place for overnight stay-easy walking distance to circular quay.

A bit disappointed that we couldn't boil kettle in room due to risk of setting off fire alarm. We had to boil it in the community kitchen and then walk back up the stairs with boiling water. I felt this was a real safety concern.

Room good size,nice new large screen tv,fairly quiet despite being in middle of city.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Don't not stay unless backpacking
    • Family Suite

Air con filthy so could not be used, stairs to room very steep difficult with luggage. Beds were uncomfortable. Shady other guest. I think this hotel is best hired by the hour.

Nil

• Reviewed: April 28, 2018

The staff were nice and waited for us as we arrived late.

The air-conditioning seemed like it had not been cleaned for a while, we did not turn it on. The sheets had what appeared to be mould in one small spot, it was under the covers (topside) so did not notice initially, it might not have been mould but looked like it. Lots of steps on top floor (73 actually), good for my fitbit challenge.

The staff were nice and waited for us as we arrived late.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

Ok for the money but not where I would take someone trying to impress them

I guess for the price the property is what I expected, the rooms just seemed a bit kind of stale, the rooms felt like they were just kind of maintained to a standard so as not to loose any bookings but I think if the company spent a bit of time on the property this would improve the overall ratings, the price at the moment seems right as not having any lift access and the location is great in the city of Sydney, but could do with some freshening up :-)

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

We were only on a short stay and loved the location of this hotel and it's surroundings.
    • Premium Double Room

I didn't like the fact that we had a window but it was covered in a film or such where you could not see out (maybe it looked out to a wall). Therefore we had no natural lighting. I didn't find the reception staff as friendly as other hotels we have stayed in but this can relate to various personalities.

The excellent location. Good showers.

• Reviewed: April 18, 2018

Great location in CBD. Friendly, helpful staff. No lift only because its a historical building.

Bed was very comfortable. Great facilities with table and seat in room. Quite spacious for studio room. Communal kitchen allowing for cooking own meals.

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

Nevere again

Room dirty. Stained carpets. Sheets didn't fit bed properly. Staff reluctant to put things right. Poor English. Photos on web site don't match the property. We strayed before and after a cruise and asked for 1st floor rooms on our return and were advised this was available. We checked again on the morning of our arrival in Sydney and assured this would be available. When we checked in this was not the case. When we asked for our money back they were able to accommodate our request. Broken door on bathroom cabinet too.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

Perfect location but marred by the lack of a lift.

The lack of a lift was terrible as we had large cases for our two week cruise to New Zealand. Our ages range from 68 to 76 so we needed assistance, which was not available.

location is it's main draw card.

• Reviewed: April 13, 2018

Disappointing due to the smell.
    • Premium Double Room

The room had bad mouldy smell which I mentioned to staff, not good for health. Shower was a pathetic dribble. Walked straight past it, easy to miss. No windows/natural light as they were painted over.

The location was perfect for me, very central and not far from Wynyard Station.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Cheap close to Wynyard station.
    • Premium Twin Room

The beds were beyond uncomfortable and couldn’t open window for fresh air had to use air conditioner. Also didn’t receive wifi password

Cheapest option that wasn’t a hostel that is kind of in a good location in the city

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

A great location but we will not stay there again

No lift. So difficult as we are 81 & 73 respectively. Also, a silly note "please do not use too much toilet roll"

The hotel in a great location for where we needed to be

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

Crappy, uncomfortable, smelled, worst hotel I've stayed.

It stunk from the moment we entered,flight of stairs to next level, my room stunk, pathetic place, bed was crappy, couldn't sleep from the smell. If this is your preference in a hotel im amazed. Worst night out, stayed out late not to smell this dump.

I didn't like anything about this place, ill never come to this dump. If i was you booking.com take this off your list.

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

Location is great.

No lift so people with heavy suitcases beware and a bit noisy however it is in the CBD and there was a bit of construction work around .

Location is great.

• Reviewed: March 23, 2018

We were attending Hillsong Colour Conference in City and needed to relax as well Hotel was good!
    • Premium Twin Room

The other staff did not understand or accept our request for extra towels so we could have a shower at night after church conference as well as a shower in the morning.the second day the tea tray was not replenished nor was toilet paper supplied.

Shelley was very helpful.

• Reviewed: March 21, 2018

Sydney stay
    • Premium Double Room

Entrance stairwell did not smell clean and front door did not automatically close when came in after hours. Room was ok but smelt slightly musty.

Location great - 5 minutes to the rocks, Circular Quay and central city.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

The City Lodge Hotel suited our purposes and was convenient for all that we had to do.

Airconditioning would turn off during the night. Windows were a bit small.

Location was perfect for navigating Sydney by train or by walking. Staff were very helpful and informative.

• Reviewed: March 18, 2018

Wouldnt stay again.
    • Premium Twin Room

Hole in blanket, bathroom was very small, couldnt unlock our room at 2 am after a concert the key wouldnt work. They came and helped quickly tho. Floors are stained bad

Location staff were friendly.

• Reviewed: March 18, 2018

• Premium Twin Room

Staff were rude, room hadn’t been thoroughly cleaned, there was hair from a previous person in the shower and a cotton bud under a bed, the room smelt

We Price Match