Reviews of Mantra Club Croc 4 stars

240 Shute Harbour Road, 4802 Airlie Beach, Australia

#11 of 26 hotels in Airlie Beach

• Reviewed: 19 October 2018

Very clean and service was very good.
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

The coffee wasn't filled up each time I went to get a coffee at breakfast so I opted to pay for a machine made one from the bar each morning. Not a deal breaker, but would have been nice to have it filled.

Very clean and service was very good. Buffet breakfast was also great. Good variety of food and cooked fresh each day. Hollandaise sauce to add to my poached eggs was a nice surprise! All staff were helpful and nothing was a problem.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

Very comfy room & bed, very helpful staff, food in...
    • Garden Access Room

Rooms only cleaned once a week however any further towels etc can be requested from reception, small shower. Neither 'dislike' caused any issues

Very comfy room & bed, very helpful staff, food in restaurant was good

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

Staff were great, pool was nice, food was good, good base...
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

Location is not walkable to many restaurants. The restaurant at the hotel is good but gets a bit boring after breakfast, lunch and dinner for 3-days. Rooms aren’t well insulated so quite loud. Your room is not cleaned daoly

Staff were great, pool was nice, food was good, good base for the various excursions. Great value for money

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

Lovely and relaxing
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

The shower was tiny there was plenty of space for a bigger one A wet room would be better as water leaked all over the floor

Bed and pillows were very comfortable air conditioner was great Pool was nice Hotel had a lovely relaxed feel

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

It was a very relaxing place to go. walking distance to everything that you need.
    • Deluxe Room with Pool View

the room felt very cluttered with furniture, its only a tiny room. the toilet paper holder is very difficult to reach while you are sitting on the toilet. the shower is very smalll and has a weird shelf thing built into it that gets in the way.

It was very clean. the pool area is really great. the staff were mainly great.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Happy enough we would stay there again.
    • Garden Access Room

They only have 1 pillow type and it is fairly bulky. One size does not fit all when it comes to pillows!

The restaurant was fantastic. We thought we would eat in town mostly, but had dinner at Mantra one night and it was so good we had dinner there each night. Breakfast was very good, but could have used some non-western options. The staff were professional and pleasant.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

I like Mantra
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

The shower is a bit small for fat person

Mantra one of my best hotel that I like and trust to stay in, the location always good and it’s meet my budget, I like too because it’s always clean and we’ll tide

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Lovely layout, and nicely furnished beach apartment.
    • Garden Access Room

Not entirely sealed apartment from the outside elements. I think the wooden shutter doors keep our the geckos out of the terrace rooms, but after we found one inside it left some of our party a little nervous. Would still recommend staying here though it’s beautiful. Would recommend some oil, salt and pepper in the kitchen, and a water filter for the tap water.

Lovely layout, and nicely furnished beach apartment. Convenient parking inside and out. The bbq was fantastic

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Disappointed with this room as I stayed last week in room with own balcony which was awesome
    • Deluxe Room with Pool View

Rooms haven’t charged much since 10 year ago visit although new floor in room. Bathroom still prefab shower, not too clean, not much room and nowhere to put anything. noisy boozy neighbours and not enough outdoor furniture for each room.

Friendly staff, very pleasant gardens and pool area. Beds comfortable. Staff tried to accomodate us when we had noisy boozy neighbours and tried to relocate us. Unfortunately unable to do so but we’re very helpful

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Airlie Beach is a great to discover the Whitsundays. Club Croc is a good base.

There were no issues.

I stayed at the Hotel many years ago. Since then the rooms have been refurbished and are nice and comfortable. The room we stayed in was great and had a view of the ocean. We had dinner with friends one night which was tasty.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

We would recommend the Mantra to all our friends. The updated styling was really nice - understated.

Nothing b

Bed was very comfortable. Had room service once. Breakfast was included- which was lovely. And, the meals we had, were delicious. We really enjoyed our stay.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Recommended!
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

The breakfast was a bit disappointing. I expected more possibilities such as more types of (brown) bread and things like yoghurt or oatmeal.

Rooms are very spacious and pretty. Good view on the garden. Swimming pool is amazing.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

• Pool Access Interconnecting Room

Bathrooms were dated and I'm unsure if the toilet had been cleaned before our stay. Loud Music from the restaurant at breakfast time

The location was perfect Staff were friendly Pool area was relaxing

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

The staff were very friendly, especially those manning the...
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

There was a lack of kitchen amenities in the rooms. Would be nice to have a sink that could fit a water bottle under and be able to wash dishes. Would also be great to have a microwave or an alternative way to heat food. Also, the 17% surcharge for public holidays was a bit ridiculous.

The staff were very friendly, especially those manning the restaurant area. It's situated in a great location within walking distance to pubs, restaurants and shops and is only a small walk away to Airlie Beach. Rooms were very clean and sort of modern. Great overall, especially considering the price.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Just ok
    • Deluxe Room with Pool View

Had issues with the tv remote, leaky fridge, air con didn't stay cold, there was a leak in the shower head and there wasn't enough room in the shower to bend down. A bit disappointed as it is the mantra brand

Good location, excellent breakfast and pool

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Great stay and good food.
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

Extremely good burger and chips. Staff service is fantastic too and they make extra effort to ensure everyone is satisfied with their dinner. Very comfortable bed in a dimly-lit room and the self-service laundry area makes this hotel the best choice for travellers on a long holiday.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Mantra Club Croc was perfect!
    • ​Coastal Interior Room

The staff were incredible! Mantra Club Croc had everything we needed for a relaxing stay. It was quiet, away from the hustle and bustle of town, but close enough for a walk in (which was along a boardwalk, absolutely beautiful). The food at the restaurant was delicious, and catered for gluten free (thank youuuu), and the cocktails were even better! So thankful for the team, their friendliness and willingness to help. Would absolutely recommend!

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Average - would have preffered to stay home
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

We waited 30 minutes for 2 drinks, we didn't order again for that reason alone. Happy hour was limited to "some drink", which defeats the purpose of happy hour. No ice or cold water in our room, the bed was uncomfortable and there were no batteries in the tv remote, so we had to swap them back and forth from the aircon control. The lack of information regarding stairs was an issue. I'm pregnant and was not aware I needed to climb additional stairs to get to my room with my 20kgs of luggage - no staff offer to assist either. I was not made aware prior to booking online that a $100 deposit was required, no mention of that on your website. Limited wifi usuage was terrible, I expected more and so the smart tv was uselss. The restaurant was overpriced for such small serves. Our stay was average so we won't be returning.

The breakfast was incredible, the staff were amazing !!

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

very disappointed
    • ​Coastal Interior Room

The room was very basic and the advertised pool views were the tops of the palm trees as a verandah roof was in the way. only one stop to store baggage and no shelve/table space to accommodate coffee/technology.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Loved the room, location and most staff
    • ​Coastal View Room

The check in and time waiting for allocated room was ordinary- disappointed with “cleaning of room “ process. Very stuck in “this is the routine “ - guests not the focus sadly.

The lovely sea view and room was great - really enjoyed a wine on the balcony. Lots of great staff - great surrounds including pool and spa.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

The value for money , size of the room and front desk staff...
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

The room was dusty and not deep cleaned , behind the side table and on the wall mirror. Also the evening staff at the restaurant were disorganized . The restaurant was not even half full and the staff seemed stressed and confused. Our drink order was forgotten and the When we paid the girl helping us Jasmyn or Jasamyn ? Was very patronizing and rude , telling us how to make the payment as if it was our first time , i can’t imagine her helping non English speakers.

The value for money , size of the room and front desk staff were very welcoming and helpful. The restaurant also had good menu options and drink specials.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

very pleasent stay would come again.
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

Not enough area for clothes, poor set up to make tea and the kettle very hard to fill under tap. The rug was badly stained and dirty mark on the curtain. good offer of Wi Fi but no desk, silly little round tables.

Good food and service. Desk very helpful.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

The bathroom was full of mould.
    • Garden Access Room

The bathroom was full of mould. Our towels had blood stain and hair on them. Found tampon wrapper on floor. There was no PowerPoints near bed. Not enough bench space and no wardrobe. Even though the remote for tv said Netflix it didn’t have it. The breakfast food wasn’t fresh had flies all over it and made me throw up. Had no accommodations for smokers. I have never had such a bad stay ever. Will never go back.

Great place to stay
    • ​Coastal View Room

It was a bit noisy. Other guests were very loud at times. There was no shower cap in the bathroom!

The size of the room was good. It was clean and had everything we needed. The restaurant was very good and the location excellent. We enjoyed our stay very much.

Easy to find.
    • Deluxe Room with Pool View

WiFi useless, dropped out regularly. Kettle cable didn’t reach the socket. Melted plug socket near the window No plug in the sink. Small; very dated bathroom. Slow check in and were told due to the hotel being at full capacity that evening that we had been given a twin room as no doubles left despite booking over a month in advance. Very disappointing, value for money poor compared to other accommodation we have stayed at in Australia

Easy to find. Good complimentary bathroom products

No support when there is a problem
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

I booked through booking.com as it came up as a pet friendly accommodation. It isn’t. When I tried to cancel the hotel told me it was basically nothing to do with them as I’d booked though a third party booking setvice. Attempts to contact booking.com to resolve were futile. The mantra had no intention of rectifying the misleading advertising whilst acknowledging that it occurred. I will NEVER book with this site again. Mantra we’re pathetic in how they washed their hands of the whole stuff up. Not happy at all.

we enjoyed the walk around to Airlie Beach as well as the...
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

nothing at all we were very satisfied with everything

we enjoyed the walk around to Airlie Beach as well as the close proximity to shopping centre also the lovely pool surrounds at the resort

Pool and restraunt
    • ​Coastal Interior Room

Comfort of the bed, Show flooded the bathroom and leaked into hallway. Fridge leaked on our final night which added to the water in hallway.

Pool and restraunt

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Loud and rowdy location. If you like peace and quiet ask for a room that doesn’t face the pool
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

It was pretty loud, heard people walking past all the time. 35 German exchange students arrived and took over the pool area with ball games yelling and splashing. . Not ideal for a sleep in because the breakfast dining noise is substantial. As lovely as the rooms and staff are I don’t think I’d stay again just because of the noise levels. From the pool and dining area especially.

The refurb is great. Really impressed with the rooms especially the bedside lamps. Marilyn at reception was very helpful and friendly. Went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable Onsite parking is handy too. Plus it’s a perfect location if you have a car

• Garden Access Room

I thought I had booked a twin room as I’d booked several hotels in one go. I hadn’t and the front desk staff were so accommodating in changing our room. Everyone we encountered were incredibly friendly and helpful. It made a fleeting stop over feel a little like a holiday.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

very happy. a good base to explore from.
    • Deluxe Room with Pool View

good rooms. lovely bar restaurant . friendly helpful staff. good food.transport /cab & bus was easy. lovely walk along foreshore. main building had nice open spaces. shops nearby.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

would not return.
    • Garden Access Room

No room servicing with 4 night stay which was not nice. It is a real Aussie family escort not the best for couples and felt out of place as foreigners. Pool was small for amount of guests.

The staff were wonderful and great breakfast

Facilities were good but service poor
    • Garden Access Room

The room was not ever cleaned during our stay. No fresh linen or towels for 3 days. Cups were not removed from our outside table. When I returned to the resort without our 1 key, I could not be given access to our room because when my husband booked in he was not asked to put my name down also, so my name was not registered (even though I had made the booking). I produced my licence, but that was not sufficient.

Apart from the bathroom issue I enjoyed my stay
    • Garden Access Room

The shower head was loose and water spraying out at all angles. Shower door was not cleaned properly and had a layer of scum around the bottom and lower door fittings.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Pool area and internal courtyard very inviting.
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

Lack of secondary lift access to rear areas of 3rd floor. Had to go through 2fire doors with our luggage to access the wing our room was in. Room layout poor with poorly designed bench space - no cupboards or drawers for personal belongings with clothing having to be hung on "industrial style" pipes on full display to anyone walking past room. Had to keep curtains fully drawn all day. Day/night roller blinds would afford much better privacy than nylon curtains. Dining room service poor - slow to take orders. No offer of water while waiting and no enquiry as to whether we were enjoying meal (? New staff) although quality of meal was good.

Pool area and internal courtyard very inviting. Location handy to local attractions.

Airlie Whitsundays
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

It is a pathetic thing but the glow on the TV was very bright and i couldnt see how to turn it off lol

The staff were amazing very friendly and sorted Any request was dealt with very quickly. They still maintained the chilled vibe of Airlie Beach Whitsundays, lovely

I would love to stay again but would only book a room on top floor.
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

The first night we had a room on the second floor the next night we stayed on the top floor. The reason we had to change rooms- you can hear all the noise from the room above people walking on the floor which woke us up, you could actually hear them going to the toilet !! I know this is not an easy fix but definetly needs addressing.

The restraunt dinner we had was perfect, 10 from 10. Staff were cheeful and heplfull from arrival, during stay and on departure in all departments.

A night at Club Croc
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

It's a bit misleading when they say free wifi....makes it sound unlimited...its real just 1gb

I loved the room we had...it was abit more private then last time we stayed...the staff member was also so much more helpful this time .

Good hotel
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

The town centre is a short bus journey away, which wasn’t a problem, but I have to mark it down slightly for this. There were no shower facilities for us to use when we had an evening bus to catch at 7pm and we wanted to shower after using the pool all day.

Great hotel. Lovely rooms and good facilities. The pool area and restaurant are really nice. Staff were very friendly.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Overall, a comfortable and pleasant stay.
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

Nowhere to hang your towels in the bathroom. Having to pay for extra coffee/tea if you stay more then 1 day. Monday's bacon and tomatoes breakfast looked like Sunday breakfast leftovers. Couldn't cut the bacon it was so hard. The hot breakfast items weren't always hot. Not relevant to this stay, but last year, we had a front balcony. Maybe half of the lattice could be solid for privacy, while still retaining the resort look. It is uncomfortable sitting next to a stranger on the next balcony, having your coffee or reading.

The bed was comfortable. The room was clean. The ambience of the resort was great. Good choice for breakfast. The porridge was delicious.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Fabulous food, fabulous staff, fabulous hotel!
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

Being slightly closer to the center would have been helpful but it was lovely weather and a manageable walk

Lovely sized room with a sofa. Food was delicious and great value for money. Friendly staff. Beautiful hotel!

Lot of noise due to rooms being cramped together, asked...
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

Lot of noise due to rooms being cramped together, asked staff to look into it or provide me a room change which they never followed up on. Had to check out a day earlier and cut my trip short. Ended up sleeping the last night in an Airbnb. To add insult to injury, the supervisor gave me a $4 "discount" for my troubles.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Loved it - beautiful place and nice staff, value for money
    • ​Coastal View Room

Room was not cleaned during our three days stay. Barista coffee was charged at the breakfast.

Breakfast was awesome, close to city and view was good. We normally walked to the city or took bus during our stay.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

We really enjoyed our stay here.
    • Pool Access Room

It can be a bit noisy. We had a lot of children running past our room about 10pm and they put chairs in between the doors so we had some random women talking very loudly right outside our door about 11pm.

We really enjoyed our stay here. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The staff are so friendly and helpful. We booked a day tour to Hamilton and Whitehaven through the reception and it was quick and easy. We had breakfast included and it was great, lots of different foods - something for everyone. We didn't use the pool but it was a lovely centre piece to the hotel. The car parking is great! Make sure you join the club to get internet throughout your stay, it's free to join.

Overall good resort:hotel
    • Garden Access Room

housekeeping and some of the restaurant staff need a kick up the bum. Under the bed and sofa was very dusty, the provided body wash and shampoo foil “seal” was placed on top of bottle with only half of product in bottles...cheap and unhygienic! The restaurant staff were a little strange...food was very good but service left us a little bemused...

Overall good resort:hotel

I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Airle!
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

It exceeded all expectations. A beautiful resort, fabulous pool and gorgeous room decor. I would strongly recommend anyone visiting Airle to stay here!!

Both stays have been great 8/10
    • Deluxe Room with Pool View

The most recent time we stayed, Some waiter staff were not trained very well maybe they were new though and our receptionist that we booked in with after a 6 hour drive to get there after work, wasn’t very friendly seemed like he didn’t enjoy his job as customer service I felt I was about to be dented our room, but the other reception staff were lovely. Other then that we always choose mantra club croc to stay in at Airlie as it’s a good place for families and you get what you pay for, kids love it.

The rooms are comfy the beds are big and always clean and smells good, it’s good pricing and lots of parking space and the buffet breaky is fun we all loved the range of breakfast foods to pick, the cocktails are delicious especially the mojitos and tomblerones. Love how central it is and how well the rooms and eating area is kept. It is a great place to stay.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Had a pleasant stay
    • Garden Access Room

Would like to see plain ordinary tea bags and not earl greay or maybe have a choice of both, would also like to have a choice of some biscuits and snakes in the room and maybe a water jug in the fridge.

The food was great, our room was pretty comfy and very clean,

Great place
    • Garden Access Room

The bed was like laying on rock. Both my partner and I didnt sleep at all

Staff were super friendly and happy to help, place was clean and presented quite well. A huge update on what club croc use to be

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Really enjoyed the staff really friendly and nice couldn’t...
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

Ok a few things come to my mind what stops this hotel been really nice. First of all the pillows not very good hard and too big the other issue for me was no room service EG cleaning the room. If your staying for a week and on holiday the whole point is that you pure relax you don’t want to be worrying about getting clean towels making your bed changing coffee and tea items when you run out I know this is a small thing but it’s annoying for me. Staff hotel and the views are fantastic food was great we had service was amazing at the desk and would stay there again.

Really enjoyed the staff really friendly and nice couldn’t fault.

Loved the whole experience , can’t wait to go back 😄
    • Deluxe Room with Pool View

We had a lovely stay , the staff were wonderful , the bed was so comfy, the room was spacious and extremely clean , the food at the restaurant was to die for ,you could not ask for more xx

They've charged 100 AU when I checked in and they said...
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

They've charged 100 AU when I checked in and they said they'll refund it whenever I check out, but I never got that money back in my account. I wish someone could help me with it. The rest was amazing !!!!

Was nice.
    • Garden Access Room

Shower was old and rubber falling off bottom of shower. Small bathroom and no cupboards for storing things. Was disappointed.

Dinner was lovely. Big meals.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

ok but not on my revisit list. had better for less
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

Shower cubicle way to small Outside lighting shines into room all night. No blockout curtains. Bed very hard. Meals were great but too big, vending machine not working.

Staff were very helpful and friendly resort has all facilities you need to vacation. Pool great

Great tropical garden resort
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

Long walk with steps from reception to room. Very small modular shower recess.

Comfortable bed, great dining room and tropical gardens. Good location.

Very enjoyable - would definately stay again.
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

Staff were great. Shower was the best pressure I have ever had in rental accommodation - I love a good shower! Great TV & good selection of programs

Nice place to stay
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

Can be noisy if other guests are not considerate or in large groups. Most of rooms don’t have their own balcony they are shared so less privacy.

Lovely pool area, staff were helpful and friendly, bus stop out the front (3min ride into town), good breakfast.

Very disappointing unlikely I’ll ever stay there again or recommend
    • Garden Access Room

Restaurant service non existent. Food wrong twice, waiter 2.5 hours for correct main meal. 7 walls outs by other. Customers in one night. No one ate there again.

Was very clean and the staff were extremely friendly and...
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

Was very clean and the staff were extremely friendly and welcoming especially in the restaurant. Public transport right outside if you want to go into town. Very central, I will definitely being staying at Mantra Club Croc if we come to Airlie Beach again.

Great venue even though its not quite in airlie central,...
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

Great venue even though its not quite in airlie central, it's got everything you need on site or just a short walk to Fast Frog Cafe (best brekky and brunch in town!) Rooms are an awesome size, great for us with a porta cot as well. Staff were accommodating for all our requests and happy to help with a late check out so we could let baby finish her nap in comfort.

The staff were great.
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

The beds were too narrow and hard and the food in the restaurant was not good..i.e the prawn and chorizo pizza for $26 with 6 prawns and a few slivers of chorizo was woeful.

The staff were great..breakfast was lovely ..setting of the Resort was tops.

Wld prefer to stay at mantra Boathouse
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

Lighting on stairs with grey steps terrible. I ended up on my bum n ruin pair of shoes. Reported it n no feed back. Think lights not working

Location ok. And thats where it ends. Staff were friendly but service is shocking

Excellent. Value for money!
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

Great proximity to Abell Point if you are doing all the water activities. Staff are excellent, very friendly and helpful. This is my second time staying and I will be back!

👌It’s My happy place, PERFECT & SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE

Not a bad word to say✌️

PLACE IS ALWAYS PERFECT! 👌AWESOME TEAM OF MOTIVATED FRIENDLY STAFF DO TOP ITOFF THOUGH! CHEERS FOR A WONDERFUL STAY ONCE AGAIN :) MEL

Gardens
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

Facilities were a little tired. TV didn't work. Staff did come and fix it. Several pages were missing from information book in room. Restaurant staff were stressed and were a little rude to my client guests. Spa was non operational. Pool wasn't heated.

Gardens Staff were quick to fix tv Meals were nice

Things too think about.
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

Beds too narrow, no microwave or guest area to use a microwave, vending machine, other conveniences guests would like without having to go to bars/restaurant

Location ideal, shopping, beaches, trees, politeness of staff, out side tables setting - excellent.

Pool area, birds coming to sit on rail was very nice,...
    • Garden Access Room

Beds extremely uncomfortable, we were upgraded due to mix up in other room, would have hated to see other room then, there wasn't enough coffee even to have cup at night and cup in morning. Shower pressure not so great.

Pool area, birds coming to sit on rail was very nice, friendly staff.

Pool area was lovely, location is convenient.
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

The Bed was very hard so difficult to get a good nights sleep. The cereal at the buffet was stale each day. Our shower head was broken and squirted water up towards the roof each time we showered.

Pool area was lovely, location is convenient.

Pest infested mantra Club Croc
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

Room 104 was infested with ants in the bed, basin, kettle & walls. When I complained to the manager she said "pests they are everywhere in Airlie, even her own home" Needless to say if we were aware of the problem we would have given Airlie a miss. The 10% discount on our meals didn't even cover the cost of antihistimine tablets to relieve the ant bites. Be warned!

The road out of town

The staff were lovely, friendly and very thoughtful.
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

The bistro was expensive for what you get. Could be improved.

The staff were lovely, friendly and very thoughtful. We stayed for 3 nights and it was enjoyable. Great amenities - 24 hour gym, nice size pool. Great buffet breakfast! The outdoor seating area is great for relaxing.

I love everything I’m happy I will be happy to come again and stay with you
    • Deluxe Room with Pool View

I don’t think I have something that I don’t like everything was perfect for me

I love the view of the pool and the music in the bar everything makes me happy my room and the food thank you for your hospitality

It was a nice property to stay at nice staff and clean room.
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

It was a good place to stay.

It was a nice property to stay at nice staff and clean room.we had a problem with a fautly electrical box out side our room making a noise the manager moved us to anther room immediately helped move our bags it was well handled a big thanks to the manager.

Ok but not coming back
    • Garden Access Room

We found that not being able to smoke around the room was hard. We had to walk a long distance every time we wanted to smoke. Should have more smoking areas, although the hotel is proudly a non smoking. So if course we are not coming back. Also not having telephone in the room. Have to walk to reception. For a Mantra I was quite disappointed with this.

The gardens and surroundings are very beautiful. Staff is great too

Friendly staff, clean rooms, well maintained pool area and...
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

That there wasn't a smoking area anywhere in the resort. I fully understand no smoking in rooms, resturant, pool and bars, but there could be a designated smoking area somewhere

Friendly staff, clean rooms, well maintained pool area and gardens, very inviting

We loved everything about our stay.
    • Deluxe Room with Garden View

We loved everything about our stay. The staff were amazing and the info very detailed. Food was great and it was so quiet at night you can even sleep in

Browse Mantra Club Croc traveller photo gallery