Reviews of The Como Melbourne - MGallery by Sofitel 5 stars

630 Chapel Street, South Yarra, 3141 Melbourne, Australia

#22 of 169 hotels in Melbourne

A memorable wedding celebration cherished for years to come.
    • Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath

Honestly, there is nothing to fault. Maybe just the usual “not long enough stay”!

From the moment we were greeted until leaving the staff were fantastic and extremely helpful. The room was to die for and would have to be the best we have experienced. We look forward to staying every year to celebrate our wedding anniversary.

Just not there for 5 Stars!
    • Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath

It's just not a 5 Star property. The attention to detail you expect from 5 Star hotels just was not there. Scuff marks on every door, dirty carpets (clearly hadn't been vaacummed that day), mildew on bathroom faucets and basins. Staff answering the phone while dealing with customers in front of them.

They gave me a late check out, thank you.

Great!
    • Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath

I asked for a room not facing the construction site but received one anyway (however noise was very minimal)

Bed was very comfortable, and hotel was ideally situated in South Yarra

My security deposit was held back for almost a full week,...
    • Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath

My security deposit was held back for almost a full week, even though no damage and no outstanding balance has been noted. I had to call 7 times to request for staff to fax the release form to the bank, and every time I would find out that the person before that haven’t done what they promised, until I’ve spoken to Luke, who even called me after to confirm that it has gone through

Design led hotel in a great location
    • Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath

NOt suitable for handicapped or older people, the reception has a lot of stairs between reception and the lift, they are working on it but difficult if you have to carry bags etc.

For me the Como has a great ambience and well located.
    • Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath

No restaurant in actual hotel but a great one in the building and also great coffee shop in arcade too...but they do have a very friendly Bar.

Large modern room and bathroom.
    • Superior King Room

Lots of marks and fingerprints visible on walls and roof of corridors and room.

Large modern room and bathroom. Friendly staff. Comfortable bed. Coffee at breakfast was excellent. Lovely bathroom products. Como duck was a cute touch.

Convenient and venue of the workshop.
    • Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath

Weird steps between the lifts level at entry and the reception - surely one can put in a ramp. Fragrant smell in the foyer too overpowering - better to do away with this. Artificial and off-putting.

Convenient location, near shops and restaurants.

Great stay
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Private Office

In-room dining menu could be a little bigger with selection.

The staff were very helpful with any request we had like uber eats etc. Everything was very clean and didn't have any wait time upon check in.

Large room with ample space and nice furnishings.
    • Superior King Room

The check-in process took nearly 15 minutes. You have to carry your luggage down around 10 stairs to get to the lift.

Large room with ample space and nice furnishings. Free rubber duck.

Convenience to all that Chapel st had to offer.
    • Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath

I found the bed a little hard & therefore didn’t sleep all that well.

Convenience to all that Chapel st had to offer. We were upgraded to a one bedroom apartment which was fabulous!

We had a great stay and will definitely come back to enjoy it again.
    • Superior King Room

Toilet seat looked a bit worn out

Large luxurious rooms with plenty of light and good views. Enjoyed relaxing in the pool while taking in views of the sky through the open roof. The staff were very attentive and friendly. The location is fantastic.

• Junior Suite with King Bed and Private Office

The roomfurnishings were very basic and we were in a suite ! Also Room cleaning was very slap dash.- I had to ask for it to be re done one day. We will not stay here again and have used the hotel for over 20 years. Our stay was not value for money we could have done much better at other hotels in the area.

Position

Amazing. We'll be back :-)
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Private Office

The only thing we could fault was the pull out sofa bed was pretty uncomfortable.

Great overnight staycation in Melbourne at The Como. We were very surprised by the size of our room. It was very well proportioned with lovely decor. Everything was really lovely. The service was excellent. Our breakfast arrived on time and was delicious. Our coffee was luke warm so they made new ones and sent them directly back to us.

The checked in and out was quick and efficient, the room was...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with King Bed and Kitchenette

The bathroom could do with a bit of a upgrade tho, we ordered room service on the 2 nights we stayed not the best, the cheeses were 3 bits of 15gr each of cheap one and also just few of the basic Arnotts biscuit and not even toasted nuts tasted humid, the club sandwich was ok but bread was dense and crispy hard on the outside, the toasty was better and the caesar salad was all right but not too much love into it i would say "room service tho"

The checked in and out was quick and efficient, the room was nice overall, the bed very comfortable and spacious, bathroom clean, the swimming pool was great, the staff friendly, we didn't have breakfast so not sure

Will definitely return.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with King Bed and Kitchenette

One lift was in and out of service while we were there.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. I liked the pillow menu. Was able to get the same pillow as I have at home. Beds also very comfy. The young lady on breakfast duty was delightful. She needs to be promoted to Customer Relations officer! The breakfasts were A1. Location is fantastic.

Be more accountable and don't take me for granted even though we are regular Accor users. We are lik
    • Superior King Room

Well I still haven't seen an invoice, not sure what I have paid and this was the same at the Mercure in Adelaide in November, still awaiting an invoice. Staff are very hasty to charge your credit card and email an invoice, but surely I am entitled to see an invoice up front. I am entitled to see and discuss am invoice before payment, and invariably the invoices are not being emailed even when I have paid it. Not happy. We stay at Mercure in Caroline Springs Melbourne and these problems don't arise , but then again we are regular and very familiar with the usual staff.

A great hotel choice off the beaten path
    • Superior King Room

My room faced the back of the property which didn’t allow for a lot of light.

The room was quite large. The bed was very comfortable and the staff very helpful and nice. The location was perfect for me as I have friends who live in a south Yarra. Lots of great restaurants, shops, etc. all within walking distance.

A great place for a relaxing holiday.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with King Bed and Kitchenette

Shower screen door design that leaks causing the bathroom floor to be wet after each shower. No bath.

The location. It is in a quiet part of the city. The streets around the hotel are lined by restaurants serving a variety of cuisines with shops and boutique shops that will satisfy the most avid shoppers.

Almost everything is wonderful.
    • Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath

Almost everything is wonderful. The money is worth. All the staff are very friendly and helpful. Although the breakfast is different from what I expected, it still very well cook.

Good gym and pool, good location
    • Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath

Housekeeping practices leave a lot to be desired. They cleaned the glasses in the bathroom sink without detergent and used a bathroom towel to shine the glasses. Glassware should be put through a dishwasher. The contents of the bathroom bin was left on the sink. The request card to change the sheets was ignored. I would never stay there again.

Good gym and pool, good location

The bed was great, the room was quite large.
    • Superior King Room

The pool is a little outdated

The bed was great, the room was quite large. The location was superb! Walked to the Botanical gardens and to great restaurants every night, as well as downstairs seeing a French movie at the cinema. Customer service from staff at the lobby was friendly and helpful

Good value great facilities
    • Superior King Room

Our room was very spacious with every thing we needed. Very comfortable bed.. Staff very professional. Easy access to hotel great position for shopping and trams into city.

Nice part of Melbourne for a welcome change.

Outside a little tired and huge construction site across the road (although no internal noise)

Small hotel with great surrounds and easy access to city.

Underwhelming
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Private Office

The room we had was sold as a suite but shouldn't be. It was poky with odd shaped nooks with desks and things placed in unusual places. I have stayed there before in a far superior room. Went back with my wife and was extremely disappointed. To make it worse, we were there over a weekend and the room wasn't made up during the day

Excellent good location very nice and clean.
    • Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath

After paying 400$ a nite was disappointed that we had 2 pay 4 parking our car there 40$.it was the best anniversary present

Excellent good location very nice and clean.bed was very comfortable pool was excellent

A wonderful place to stay in a magnificent city
    • Superior Double Room with Two Single Beds

The bed was super comfortable. We had a little private garden as a balcony, a lovely extra. Super fluffy bath robes and a rubber ducky to take home!

Particularly pleased to receive a phone call from the COMO a...
    • Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath

Nothing. I would stay at the COMO again when I visit Melbourne.

Particularly pleased to receive a phone call from the COMO a couple of days before I travelled to Melbourne seeking advice on my expected time of arrival. As I was expecting to be at the COMO by 3pm this ensured that my room was ready for my arrival. The COMO's closeness to public transport and good eateries.

Overall we had a really nice room and thoroughly enjoyed our stay
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Private Office

The restaurant air conditioning was way too cold. We did complain as did a number of other people but nothing was done about it.

The bed was beautifully comfortable and pillows excelent.

I'd stay there again. there's nothing to complain about.

No, it was all good.

It's a nice hotel, well located, friendly staff, good facilities but an expensive distance from Tullamarine. It's difficult to justify for an overnight stay (taxi fares to and from $140).

Good value. But run down and tired part of town.
    • Superior King Room

Location -Chapel St tired and lots of empty shops. Multiplex development been there for ages. Como itself very dated and needs refreshing.

Staff and service excellent. Food good.

Extra comfortable bed in huge stylish room in high level service hotel
    • Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath

Nothing to complain about, this hotel belongs to Sofitel hotels, you get the Sofitel experience. If I must say, we decided not to use the hotel parking services since we found it a bit pricy for our use, just parking the rental car for one night before bringing it back so the neighbor mall parking did the trick (for 23$). I you need to take your car several times during your stay maybe their offer is good for you (40$ a day if I remember correctly), up to you .

The room was extra Big, with living room, bedroom, nice bathroom with both big spa bathtub and shower. The style of both the hotel and the room is exquisite! For sure it is not the cheapest hotel in the area but frankly the accommodation prices are quite high in Australia and compare with other hotels, you get your money worth. The extra price is not comparable with the extra quality of both the equipment and the service that you get! The food from the room service is very good. The bed was super comfortable. It was our two last nights on our Australian trip and we got a good and well deserved rest before going back home.

We had a fantastic stay, and will love to come back.
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Private Office

For the one night we were there, nothing we didn't like.

Arrived at midnight because we got married that day, and the service and room was excellent with a complimentary wine in our room which was very nice. Also extended our room till 12 for no charge which was very helpful to us, as our rest we needed after a big day.

Loved it and we will come again.
    • Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath

TV was too quiet and the remote wouldn't allow me to turn it up.

Bed was super comfy, the room had a gorgeous outlook, and we were given a free upgrade! Room service was good value.

I loved my stay at the como. Was very relaxing and perfectly located.
    • Superior King Room

The bathroom, especially the bath, needed thorough cleaning. The silicon sealing in the bath had been damaged allowing for mold and bacteria to grow and discolour the bath.

The room felt huge, in a luxurious way, and the bed was very comfy. Room service was well priced, especially breakfast! The coffee and croisants were delicious as were the cocktails in the bar.

The staff are extremely friendly and accommodating, the...
    • Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath

The staff are extremely friendly and accommodating, the rooms very clean, comfortable and spacious. Gym and pool were both outstanding as well. Great location; with some good shopping and public transport within walking distance. This was our second stay here, and I would definitely stay here again, it has become one of my new favourite hotels.

With the booking for the limo, name switch between First...
    • Superior Double Room with Two Single Beds

With the booking for the limo, name switch between First name and Last name in booking.com so make it's confusing at the Como/Limo. The limo that booked at the airport cannot be found but I have to pay for the Limo.

We enjoyed our stay and would recommend in a heart beat.
    • Superior King Room

We had trouble with the sound of the tv at night. It would not turn up at all, so we couldn't watch anything when we went to bed which was a little frustrating. It worked fine in the morning so it was strange.

The bed was so comfortable, we didn't stir all night. The huge mirror was amazing, as large full-length large mirrors are hard to find or even come by in hotels and this one was triple the size!! The staff were an A+ and so was the food.

• Superior King Room

Good location on Chapel St with easy access from South Yarra rail station. Bar onsite with daily specials and friendly staff throughout. Upgraded to one bedroom suite do a very comfortable stay. Walk to Prahan markets and shop Chapel St at the door

My stay was overall great other than the lack of window opening
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Private Office

No window opening for fresh air or even to go out to the garden was the most disappointing thing about the whole experience

The size of the room and the view of the zen garden was nice

The staff were helpful & friendly. Love the history & location but rooms are in need of some upkeep.

The hotel room was getting old with damaged timberwork in the bathroom. The bed was very uncomfortable with a damaged mattress and the room was very hot with no ability to open a window and the general heating in the hotel was overriding the air conditioner in the room which would not drop below about 23/24 degrees.

The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful and had added a lovely touch with a bottle of champagne to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. The location is also great and the breakfast which was included was great value.

Awesome😊
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Private Office

Couldn't fault this hotel. Great customer service, awesome big room and great facilities. Close to restaurants, Prahan market and public transport.

We had our own private Japanese garden and it was beautiful.

Staff did not notify me upon check in that they were only holding a $100 bond, I was told that they would be taking the full room charge. Silly me didn't check my bank account and went for a big shopping spree on Chapel Street and at checkout my partner had to pay for the room. Very frustrating and embarrassing. Please train staff to make it VERY clear just what they are taking/ holding from your credit card. Or display singaged clearly stating the payment procedure.

We had our own private Japanese garden and it was beautiful. The hotel is so close to Chapel Street's best boutiques and dining.

The size of the room, the cleanliness, and the hotel...
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Private Office

One of the female receptionist was being rude and not being friendly at all to us! We feel like we were treated with absolute disrespect. Me and my boyfriend went to many hotels these past 2 years and we will never come back to this hotel.

The size of the room, the cleanliness, and the hotel facilities such as swimming pool, sauna, gym, etc.

spacious, comfortable rooms

I asked for an early check-in (7 am) which has been granted for 75 A$, ok. Then I discovered breakfast was not included in the early check-in fee and I had to pay something more... a bit unexpected

spacious, comfortable rooms

Receptionist was lovely

the room service food was not very good The cleaning service was not great either, room was not vacuumed and sheets not changed for the whole 6 nights i was there.

Receptionist was lovely Gym was great!

Work trip Wintervention ✔️

Unfortunately our room had a very noisy bar fridge which did not provide a good nights rest for a light sleeper. Upon booking I thought that wifi was included in the room rate - but I was mistaken- perhaps only for Accor members?

Wintervention special in a deluxe king room. Comfortable bed. 2 free bottles of water. Very appealing mini bar! Nice breakfast included with lovely filtered coffee available too. Soho bar made a nice almond latte & excellent churros! Lovely toiletries.

A great four day stay
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with King Bed and Kitchenette

The staff were mostly very helpful but a few of the reception team could be slightly offhand. The design of the common areas is slightly strange - there's a lot of empty space.

Very spacious and well equipped. Very comfortable beds and a decent sofa. A proper kitchen meant cooking was realistic if you feel like a break from eating out, as we did on a long trip away from home. The bathroom was huge with a proper bath and a separate walk in shower. Good facilities, especially the pool, which is lovely. The area is excellent - it's worth seeking out the best cafes for breakfast, which tend to be tucked down side streets. Two birds one stone was particularly good, and only 5 minutes walk away. You can be in the CBD in ten minutes from South Yarra station.

Great night out

Celebrating our anniversary and surprised with a card and sparkling! Room was clean, quiet and nice view. Bed was comfortable also. Good location to chapel precinct. Staff were very helpful. I would stay again

Great Location and spacious room

Was dissapointed we were charged $40 for parking. This was not explained to us upon check in.

Overall excellent service and lovely spacious room. Nice view of park/gardens from the room. Nice and quiet. Lovely deep spa bath but would prove difficult for elderly people getting in and out to access shower.

dissatisfied

The staff where not friendly The bed was dirty and uncomfortable Barely got a sleep for the room price they charged extra for everything in the room besides the bed

Upgrade but no bath??!!!

no bath in the room we were allocated on arrival ~ they said it was an upgrade? we tried to change rooms but were told no rooms with baths available. i have a spinal condition and need to lay in water on a regular basis so this made it a little difficult ~ did not feel very well the following day.

Great staff

Enjoyable stay everything you need

Every aspect of the staff service was outstanding they were very attentive to our needs. I was disabled and they attended to every requirements, often with short notice. The bed was comfortable and I loved the pillow menu. Our breakfast was delicious with plenty to choose from. It was an easy stroll to nearby eateries and Big W.

Thrilled with our choice of Hotel
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Faultless - really couldnt find anything wrong about it

Amazing location, discovered fabulous restaurants within 2 minutes walk, the staff were consistently smiling and helpful, our room was large and had an outdoor patio area and attention to details such as really decent teabags and massive mirror really enhance the experience. Loved it!

Nice to come back to Como.

The shower within the bath system is antiquated and dangerous. At the very least there should have been a grab handle to steady ingress and exgress. Also the coffee in the breakfast room was very average.

Como comfort
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Two King Beds and Kitchen (4 Adults)

Wi-Fi wasn't working properly and couldn't figure out how to turn the heating down overnight, so was a bit warm

Very comfortable. Loved the courtyard with the trees. Great position on chapel st and close to the city

Had wanted to stay at The Como for sometime, but...

Bathtub in Room 423 had mould around the top edges, which was 'bandaided' with silicone, but still prominent and bathtub needed a good scrub! Unfortunately not 5-star hotel standard. 😞 Also, pillows were extremely soft and uncomfortable for both my husband and I. Later realised that I could have requested another pillow from the Pillow Menu. Breakfast on Level 2...was sadly average, not a 5-star hotel high standard. Not much variety available and small quantities presented for guests. For a 5-star hotel, we were underwhelmed. Maybe other 5-star hotel breakfasts, like Sheraton, Soffitel, Langham, etc., should be checked and compared to...just saying! 🤔

Reception check-in...informative, warm and welcoming from the male employee. (Usually note their name.)

Excellent location.
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Private Office

Facilities need some upgrade in future. Acceptable spa facilities but it looks quite old and quite noisy when operating. Otherwise everything was good.

Excellent location. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

Big rooms and very quiet despite facing a main road.

The quality of the breakfast was poor by Melbourne standards. Much better options outside the hotel within walking distance.

Big rooms and very quiet despite facing a main road.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

The room was lovely and surprisingly large and comfortable,...
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Private Office

The room was lovely and surprisingly large and comfortable, plus i liked the seperation of a work and living area. The bathroom was well laid out and not cramped like a lot of others. Definitely stay again

Coffee was fantastic!
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Private Office

Cleanlinedd of bathroom was good but could've been better.

Coffee was fantastic! We were upgraded to a 1 bedroom apartment which was spacious and extremely comfortable. Great facilities.

Fantastic location and great facilities.

Parking was a bit expensive. Could invest in a hot tub in facilities (this is just a suggestion!)

Great Leisure Facilities. Comfortable Bed. Awesome Location.

DISAPPOINTED
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Private Office

staff were rude not friendly. parking super expensive. toilet all cracked. breakfast very average - overall it was not a very comfortable environment to stay in. much rather stay at the quest any day and half the price...

bed was comfy

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

Mostly comfortable rooms, but needs to be bought up to modern expectations

My room had light pouring in from all directions: under the door (used pillow to stop light), alarm clock, a/c unit (which I covered with a towel). Disgraceful that to access free wifi I had to sign up as Accor member. No I don't want to become a member and I resent you 'offering me a choice to become' a member so I can get so free wifi. PS Other five star hotels in Melb CBD wifi is free with no strings attached. I get the hotel was built decades ago, but really who designed a set of stairs to get to lifts to get to room. So handy when you have bags - which is everyone! (yes there is a bell to ring for help), but a better solution would be a redesign. Also instant coffee in the room. Again other 5 star hotels (including decades old hotels) have upgraded to coffee machines in room. Lets not even start on the $35 breakfast (no thanks I can visit one of many better cafes nearby).

Location in South Yarra is great and rooms and bathroom are spacious, but for a 5 star hotel there are way too many minor dislikes.

Fabulous hotel, great facilities and location

There was some confusion about cost of self parking so we chose to valet park. Would prefer to self park as the cheaper option

We were accidently upgraded and then received a bottle of wine as an apology for the inconvenience (we were most definitely not put out by bigger room and big spa) and still got to remain in the beautiful room - lovely attention. Fantastic location, very comfy bed, great facilities and lovely staff. We will certainly stay again and recommend to others. thanks Como.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Ok stay, not the best room considering we were staying for 14 nights and the rooms cost $4000
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with King Bed and Kitchenette

On a few occasions the main bottom sheet was not made when we got into bed. It seemed to be ever other day during out last week of staying. DustING not done in the bathroom over by the spa bath also no moping dune. Didn't like the mould in the shower. Also our last evening the bin in the bathroom was left on the spa bath. Toilet seats really cheep and don't really fit the toilet as it came off during our stay. There were no tea bags left and my husband went and asked for some and the cleaning staff really didn't want to give him any we like our tea she gave him 3 there were two of us. Also that day no tea towel left. So all in all the last few days not so good.

The bed was very comfortable. The staff were very helpful and nice.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

Super Suite!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Two King Beds and Kitchen (3 Adults)

The buffet breakfast wasn't a strong point. I'd probably go elsewhere in the future.

The king beds are a delight with a choice of pillows to suit everyone. The staff are wonderful, helpful and professional at all times, and the location close to everything, even a supermarket with long trading hours. We booked a suite, and each room had a lovely large ensuite, and the kitchen, though untouched by us, was sufficient to cook a proper meal.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Lovely to return to Como!
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Private Office

The layout of the room. The space was oddly segmented with the kitchenette completely separated from the living area. This room didn't feel as fresh and inviting as the room we stayed in last time. Overall the property is a little tired.

We were very happy to arrive in our room to find a bottle of wine on ice as an anniversary surprise. Lovely surprise! Breakfast was beautiful and staff fantastic & friendly. Updated décor in reception etc....

Divine
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Private Office

The only thing we didn't like was the expense of the parking, as we thought that was a bit expensive.

The food that we ordered for Breakfast was delicious and the staff were very accommodating and friendly. I have no complaints about the room or service whatsoever, it was a enjoyable stay for my partner and myself

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Issues with booking.com
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Two King Beds and Kitchen (5 Adults)

Review on dolphins apartments

I need to express through here what booking.com has done to us after this accomodation: Dear booking.com Over the easter holidays my parents where visiting from Brazil, My mum suffers from a disability due to a stroke leaving her with severe mobility problems and my father is 65 and doesn’t speak much english. We where supposed to stay as a family (me, my two sisters and parents) in Apollo Bay in The Dolphins holiday apartments and we booked and planned this 6 months earlier, unfortunately our plans where ruined when we arrived at the hotel. We arrived at 6:30pm at The Dolphins holiday resort and to our surprise booking.com hadn’t reserved our room, despite taking the booking fee. There was no vacancy left at the resort. The hotelier called booking.com in an attempt to resolve the situation but to our dismay the Apollo Bay area was completely sold out. At that point it was getting late and my mum was getting very tired and we where desperate, I had friends from Sydney tiring to help me find a place to stay. 8:30pm booking.com staff member Ibraim El Ghandour found a new hotel and promised booking.com would cover the cost of the hotel, transport and food, which made us very happy. We drove to the new hotel only to find the hotel didn’t have vacancy. Feeling hungry desperate and running out of choices the hotel owner of the new hotel came to our rescue and provide us with a small rundown cottage to spend the night. Having planned to cook a nice easter meal in our 5 star apartment it was now 9:30pm and feeling tired and hungry we had begged a near by expensive restaurant to stay open to serve us. 11:00pm the employee from booking.com Ibraim El Ghandour called, he then retracted the previous agreement to cover the expeensives saying we now had to pay a five star rate for the small run down cottage we are now in. Feeling exhausted and ripped off we spent a further hour or more on the phone trying but failing to reach an agreement.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Perfect night away.
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Private Office

Coffee was mediocre. Room service was a bit forgetful. Salt and pepper with breakfast order would have been nice.

Bed was amazing! Spa is awesome. Great sized room. I'd like to live there.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

Fast response

None that I can think of.

The staff's hospitality is way above my expectations. I requested for an early booking, and they immediately accommodated us.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

Location;
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with King Bed and Kitchenette

Rooms are a little tired; many small things (hooks missing from curtains, TV loose from wall; iron missing plastic cover over water spout etc.) Needs an update overall, and thorough check of marked walls and worn/ damaged room features (including scribble through the hotel information book).

Location; reception area; room size; staff generally friendly

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

Mixed
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Private Office

Room service breakfast was inedible and only partially delivered - the worst we've had by far in 40 yrs of travel. Terrible! Shower head arm and hot water flow both needed urgent maintenance.

Room size General cleanliness

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

A 5 star hotel with class
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The twin room was 2 single beds ,first time I've slept in a single bed for over 40 years !!!

Great location ,friendly staff ,fabulous pillows & upgraded to a room with a courtyard ,breakfast was excellent .