Reviews of Crown Towers 5 stars

8 Whiteman Street, Southbank, 3006 Melbourne, Australia

#1 of 169 hotels in Melbourne

Had high expectations, very disappointed
    • Premier Suite

Would of been nice if they didn’t lie about giving us a bonus upgrade when we upgraded ourself and payed extra it was never complimentary Also I couldn’t consider it floor to wall ceiling because the blinds fold up! And are very bulky.

Wood and wine and view

Overall memorable stay
    • Studio

I hate that considering we are paying so much we need to pay $16.95 to watch a movie!! And not even new releases!!

In room dining was amazing The view amazing The bed so comfy Bathroom luxurious

Great location, view fantastic, bed comfortable and the...
    • Premier Twin Room

Great location, view fantastic, bed comfortable and the extra touches were very welcome. 13 year old granddaughter was very impressed by the bathroom, a television above the bath ensured a long relaxing bath after a day of walking around Melbourne. Breakfast at the Conservatory is highly recommended.

THe Crown Towers beatiful centally located.. Chillaxed, stay!
    • Premier King Room

Pool water was too cool so cool I could not go under water, so disappointing not warm!

Room beautifully appointed, bed extra comfortable very generouse in size. Centrally located, excellent wecoming reception, pool is huge & not crowed just wished it eas alot warner.. tad too cool for swimming. Great ambience overall fab vibe &we were allocated a striking view of Melbournes CBD & the Yarra River. So looking forwatd toa few extra night stay. Alittle more sophisicated than that of sister Hotel The Metropol!

Had a really lovely time and would stay again for sure
    • Studio

The pool was too cold and it's the middle of winter... everyone in the pool was freezing and complaining.

Loved the bed it was so comfy and the bathroom is amazing

Disappointed
    • Premier King Room

Cushions were stained on day bed, extremely stained on the cushion near the window. It took 3 phone calls and over an hour to receive a complimentary bottle of wine.

Excellent location and amazing facilities

Wonderful we spent 5 nights l tried to contact you but no rey
    • Deluxe Twin Room

It was a well deserved treat for my family, l thank you. I will be coming for my yearly vacation l hope to see you all then . I thank you family name Dr Scotney mine Gillian Harris

Crown
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The pool had snot floating all over it. I asked for a city view up on a high floor was put on a low floor and no view. The bed was shocking.

The bathroom and facilities were amazing.

A big thumbs down.

We have stayed here dozens of times but this time we were not impressed. The pool was freezing, the pool being the main reason we wanted to stay here again. Our bed was on a slant in the room making this for an uncomfortable nights sleep. We also paid $50 for parking, for our car to be left out on the street the whole time we were there.

Clean room

Just amazing staying again tonight!!

Everything was great from the time we arrived till we left.

I loved the stay service staff friendliness and cleanliness and amazing food would recommend. Heaps better than staying at metropolitan or crown plaza.

Hotel room was great and staff were great.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Food was very overpriced and coffee was terrible. For $9 s cup you’d expect amazing coffee. The pool was way too cold. There was no spa in the pool area and you’d expect that from a 5 star hotel.

Hotel room was great and staff were great.

A good stay with convenient location
    • Deluxe Twin Room

l wouldn't want to use or purchase the parking valet next time as it's inconvenient to get something from car while waiting for the car to arrive, especially a family with lots of young kids.

This Crown Tower is a 5 🌟 hotel and happy with comfort and cleanliness as expected. Very convenient location as it's in the complex and you can find all restaurants/cuisines in there. Short walk to the railway station, Aquarium, along Southbank and free tram zone within Melbourne CBD.

Excellent stay, amazing customer service by Brooke Davison in particular
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Had issues trying to get into the car park

Service at check in by Brooke Davison was exceptional. From the minute we checked in we knew our stay was going to be amazing. Brooke was delightful and went out of her way to make us feel very welcome!!!!!

Enjoyed the whole experience of this luxury wonderful hotel offers .

No negatives as far as I was concerned.

I liked the location and because of travelling on my own I felt secure in the casino complex. The Crowne Towers is a luxury amazing hotel. Beautiful views, clean rooms and amazing amenities. Highly recommend this hotel,I will be booking in the next time I'm in Melbourne.

It was wonderful.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

We had booked in for 3 people however their were only 2 glasses, 2 cups etc. It would of been nice if it had already been set up for 3.

The room was lovely. With great views. Check in and out was fast and easy.

excellent customer service. Crown go above and beyond. Best place to stay in Melbourne

Crown just go above and beyond to make the stay feel so special. The service from the staff was just so positive and caring. Little things go a long way..and crown just kept surprising me. Ordering in room dining was so easy from the tablet they provide in the room and it also had all the information I needed from hotel facilities to restaurants and shops. The room was lovely and very well sized. The view was amazing, bed was comfortable. The bathroom was incredible.if you are staying at crown do yourself a favour and go visit the pool on level 3.

Everything was great until the stuffed up giving me my bond...

Everything was great until the stuffed up giving me my bond back and gave me to much then took money out of my account without even telling me....

Fabulous Location and Amazing Views

Wonderful Hotel in the best location with everything on your doorstep including great views over Melbourne. Fantastic facilities and loved the Gym and inside Pool area

Another wonderful stay.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The rooms are starting to age a little bit and some of the power plugs were cracked. The room service menu seems much smaller than a couple of years ago.

I stayed with a friend for 2 nights for our birthdays. It’s our 3rd stay. We received some sparking wine and chocolates. As always the Staff was kind, the room is luxurious and comfortable. The complex has many restaurants, casinos, a cinema, shopping, bowling and an arcade. It was well placed to access the city while feeling like we weren’t in the middle of all the noise. Breakfast at the conservatory was delicious and a good value for money as a “brunch”.

Simple things like 1 toothbrush 1 set of slippers this was...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Simple things like 1 toothbrush 1 set of slippers this was a room with 2 double beds for 4 guest Would stay there again as a family Been as a couple a few times and has been great but as would definitely give it a miss next time

Came to attend an awards night in the Palladium room. Was extremely happy with my stay
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Separate to the accommodation.. I don't think the casino is as good as it should be. Especially as a person who gambles

General room standard and location. Staff friendliness and service standard was excellent

Couldn’t use the bath

Overall our stay was pretty good, however after returning from dinner last night we were hoping to have a relaxing bath to cap off the night but unfortunately the drain was filthy with a number of yellow marks around the drain and bath which spoiled that idea. Considering we spent just under $400 for the night, not being able to utilise every aspect of the room was extremely disappointing. I brought this to the attention of a staff member upon check out only receive an underwhelming apology. In hindsight I probably would have received a more appropriate response had I complained on the night but nonetheless I expected more from a 5 star hotel. At this stage I’m not sure if we will stay at Crown Towers again.

Room and view- Amazing. Disappointing

The difficulty and time wasted throughout check in and check out. It was a huge hassle. Although being told no payment was necessary till the day, we were charged the full amount the day prior from our card. Upon arrival we were told they had technical difficulties on their end and it said we hadnt paid, despite the money being taken from our account. They proposed we pay the $500 again, on top of the $500 we'd already paid, and that theyd refund it when it had home through. We were also told we wouldnt need to pay a bond fee, as we had ordered roses and had a room upgrade which was said to replace the bond fee. At arrival, we were asked for a bond. We were then charged extra upon checkout, claiming we had to pay an extra $30 for the roses we had purchased. This was never stated to us, and wasnt part of the agreed costs. We then got charged another $500 after we had left. Over $1000 has been taken from our accnt when our stay was $500. A waste of time and money on what shouldve been a memorable weekend away.

The beautiful view, location, and all the facilities crown has to offer

Awesome!! Couldn't have picked a better place to stay
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Need a milk frother for the espresso machine. Needed hot milk to go with the hot coffee!!😁😁😆😆. Other than that i loved it. Oh...also we had a twin room share should've accounted for all guests staying e.g.. extra slippers and robes for 4 guests.

Loved it. Got an awesome deal. I would stay at crown at the same rate again and again. Amenities were perfect. LOCATION was perfect.

nice stay but didnt blow my mind for the amount paid

asked for iphone 7 charger and told I could purchase one for $35. I don't need a new charger as I have multiple at home but stupidly forgot to grab mine whilst packing.

nice room and good customer service

Beautiful and Relaxing - Perfect
    • Deluxe Twin Room

I needed a good sleep for a long time. This was the best decision I ever made. I stayed one night wishing to stay longer. I had good warm shower bath, nice heater, very comfy bed allowed me to sleep peacefully. Beautiful window felt like sitting whole night and watching outside. Very relaxing. Staffs were very friendly and helpful.

Overall a most pleasant & enjoyable stay. Very impressive establishment. We will be back :)
    • Deluxe Twin Room

With the reservation knowingly booked for 4 guests. Only 2 cups. My boys drink tea too. So we had to share cups which was a little annoying. When someone is checking into your hotel for the first time. It would of been nice to know there was a steam room as well as pool. Also the spa part of pool was quite cool. Not very warm. We did enquire however staff mentioned they would have to contact maintenance & I assume as it was after 8pm. Maintenance would not be reached or on duty at this time? It was more to kind of keep us happy with an answer. I would of preferred an honest answer to say that Maintenance is clearly not available at this time.

Check in was very smooth. As we arrived later than expected I had requested a 12pm check out instead of 11am. Staff was very obliging & said he would check if possible and then extended check out to 12pm. The surprise delivery of a complimentary bottle of Pinot Noir & chocolates for my mother's 70th birthday was most appreciated. The TV in the bathroom in eye view of bath tab was seriously a luxury. Bed was ultra comfortable. Staff who answered room service were very polite & informative by letting me know approximately how far away our delivery would be.

Really loved the room, very comfortable beds.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

We did not realise that we should have requested a non smoking room. The staff happily moved us but it was a little annoying.

Really loved the room, very comfortable beds. Beautiful bathroom. Great view. Reception staff very helpful.

The staff were incredibly polite and very helpful
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Parking was bad... $55 a day for valet parking is extreme and having to walk such a long

The staff were incredibly polite and very helpful The room (the whole place!!) Was stunning The location is perfection

not good

Water upgrade view was not what I expected, expecting the city view air cond fan vibrating all night couldn't sleep

No complimentary water air cond fan was vibrating all night

we had a relaxing, comfortable, romantic stay. Perfect way to celebrate our 2nd Wedding Anniversary

Unfortunately the chocolate ice cream and macrons had run out by the time we had dessert. Which was only at 8:15pm and our Booking was for 7:30pm. The beef ribs had also run out by 8pm. It's just a bit disappointing due to the money you pay, you'd hope that everything would be available regardless of what time it was, which wasn't very late.

We loved the prawns, sushi and salmon! The chocolate fountain was amazing. The customer service is always outstanding 😊

Great stay

Everything was great

Loved our view, everything was cl ok se handy to our accomodation. Room was beautiful and the bed was super comfy. Beautifully clean and staff were lovely.

6.0
    Nice place and have stayed there lots of times, and always an issue ,
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Stayed in a family room with 2 adults and 2 young children Hotel supplied only enough toiletries for 2 ie. 2 toothbrushes, soaps and shampoo ? not great for a 5 star hotel

Enjoyed our stay immensely and can’t wait to come back !
    • Studio

Staff were helpful, our studio was amazing and bed so comfortable ! The facilities of the entire Crown complex make it an easy choice to stay there along with how beautiful the surroundings are.

The valet experience left a bitter taste. We would expect for the price of accommodation.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

It took an hour for the valet to retrieve our car which meant my husband missed half the football match we went to see. Upon check out we were given $25 off valet for that day. Unacceptable service and compensation in my opinion.

Melbourne Crown Experience

Being woken up by a staff member entering the room to turn down my bed when it had already been done! My room was booked over a year in advance and was non- refundable. Although the hotel were within their rights to do so, I didn't appreciate the substantial room payment being deducted from my Credit Card almost a year prior to the stay. I believe this could have been done closer to the check in date....poor form.

The room was beautiful, bed was comfortable and the reception staff were outstanding. Crown Towers is an impressive place to stay.

Just wonderful
    • Premier Twin Room

Having a telephone number for reception and room service handy, I’m not very technical!

The staff from the valet to the hotel were so friendly and the beds were so comfy and the bathroom was so lovely, unfortunately I didn’t get to have a bath and watch TV in the bath!

Crown is a Superb in Pleasure and Comfort with beautiful Decor
    • Premier Twin Room

The spa should be included for all instead of additional cost

So much comfort in Bedding and Pillows, easy access to everything , assistance at your door

Good and convenient

Everything seems a little warm and dated I’ve stayed at Crown Metropol before and would definitely go back to stay there over Towers. We stayed here because of the cheap deal knowing that over the weekend the rooms can go for upwards of $600 a night if this is what we had paid I would be very disappointed.

How central crown is in the city really good location.

What an amazing hotel
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The restaurants closed too early, 10 at the latest.

This is definitely a 5 star hotel. The interior is luxurious and outstanding. There are many designer shops in the lobby and hotel. There are 2 floors of casinos, numerous restaurants n the hotel. The room interior was amazing and the bathroom had a tv in the bath. Beds were so comfortable. I would definitely recommend a stay here.

Location, Facilities, Cleanliness.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Unfriendly staffs, behavior problems of Reception Staffs during Check In and specially Check out. Booking.Com is became so damn unprofessional ad they are not bothered regarding Special Requests and it is happening since last November 2017.

Location, Facilities, Cleanliness.

Brilliant, relaxing and well worth it!

Nice spacious bathroom- excellent for two girls to get ready in! Comfortable bed and pillows! Cannot fault the rooms, and the pool and gym area were amazing as well!

I would like to thank the staff especially Vanessa for making my birthday a memorable one.
    • Premier Twin Room

I travelled with my two daughters and this time we stayed in a twin room with two double beds. The beds were big enough, very comfortable . The room was very spacious, on the 26 th floor with a beautiful view.

Beautiful hotel, rooms did not disappoint.
    • Premier King Room

Nothing really, however in room dining breakfast was very light on food. My husband and I are not big eaters however we were both still hungry and would have expected more than 1 slice of toast with our eggs.

Beautiful hotel, rooms did not disappoint. Comfortable bed. Fabulous views.

The bed was amazingly comfortable, amenities were spot on...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Being woken up at 4am with the clunk of the air conditioning turning off for a power but - twice and paying $30 for an up grade that was obviously a smoking floor and as such reaked of smoke

The bed was amazingly comfortable, amenities were spot on and I love the location

so nice to relax in style after surgery
    • Premier Twin Room

There wasn't anything we disliked

The bed and pillows were awesome the view excellent the amenities such as pool awesome having taxis at the front door awesome

service location and amenities.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

service location and amenities. Entrance is very welcoming, room is luxurious and has all mod cons including tv over the bath. Beds very comfortable and lighting good

Great place to stay
    • Executive Suite

The check-in was detailed & took some time. The fridge did not have a freezer section Very minor points only

The staff were very friendly & extremely helpful. The service was excellent. It was a bit expensive , but you certainly got what you paid for. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Luxurious, excellent service, outstanding food/room service
    • Premier King Room

The bathtub could have been a bit larger, but was perfectly adequate.

My first impression of the Premier King room was that it was very well decorated and furnished. The marble tables, light fittings, bedding, and wall hangings, were all very tasteful and luxurious. The view from our room's floor to ceiling window of Southbank was amazing. The bathroom was also very modern and luxurious, with a tv above the bathtub. However, it wasn't as spacious as the bathrooms of the Westin Hotel's basic rooms, which are exceptionally large. The separate wardrobe area provided a nice little private area to get changed. Which added to the comfort of the room. The mini bar at Crown Towers is the best I've ever encountered. Largely due to the variety of Koko Black products that were provided. From memory there were large blocks of dark chocolate, jars of choc roasted almonds, salted cashews and coconut chocolate buttons. I also loved that the spirits (Jack Daniels, Johnny Walker, and some kind of vodka) available in the mini bar came in larger sized bottles than other hotel mini bars. Which was great as I will often swill the lot when staying at hotels. The room service food was outstanding. The best room service food I have ever experienced. We were a bit peckish at 2pm and ordered salmon with a delightfully crispy skin and perfectly soft, moist flesh, which came with roasted garlic and cherry tomatoes. As well as sides of a delicious buttery pureed potato, and broccolini with roasted almonds. The meal also came with very good crusty and chewy bread rolls with an artisan butter that was devine. The room service breakfast was one of the best breakfasts I've ever had. Perfect poached eggs with runny yolks on toast, with streaky bacon, sausage, tomato, and spinach. Fluffy pancakes with caramelized fruit, and maple syrup and whipped cream on the side. A perfectly balanced, not too sweet bircher muesli with blue berries, raspberries, and strawberries. A fresh fruit platter (pineapple could have been riper).

Shocked , nothing else to say
    • Premier Suite with Club Lounge Access

The Room was very out dated ,back in the 80's,the airconditioning had a mind of its own,not worth $1,250 a night,never again ,judged a book by it's cover big mistake,

I like the grand entrance,staff,buffet,

Rip off not worth the money
    • Executive Suite with Club Lounge Access

I kindly asked for a late check out it was declined and we paid $688 for 1 night 1 bedroom and parking wasn’t included which I found disappointing

Room service is the best their

We had a wonderful stay and would do so again.

We couldn't find out how much the items in the mini bar cost.

The room was spacious with a nice view. The pool deck was great. The staff were cheerful and helpful.

The room presented well along with location
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Delay of an hour although I was there at designated check in time Staff Josh set expectations that due to delay we will send you a bottle of sparkling wine and a box of chocolates but nothing was delivered Front office staff need more customer service skills

The view from the room Overall presentation

Amazing stay at and amazing hotel.
    • Premier Suite with Club Lounge Access

The premier suite was large and the view was amazing. Pool was huge and definitely exceeded my expectations. Staff were extremely friendly from check in at the crystal club to the room service delivery.

Fun, relaxing and entertaining!
    • Premier Twin Room

Honestly, I couldn't think of any flaws about Crown! Location is perfect, beautiful rooms, what else could Crown make better!

I loved the room, and everything about it! I don't think Crown could have improved the room at all! Also because the lovely staff will park your car and bring your bags to your room for you! I also love how Crown offers a car wash, restraunts and more! The elevators are super fast, taking you to your floor in just seconds! The rooms also offer excellent views across Melbourne! The pool and gym are massive, nearly taking up a whole floor. I love how the pool is heated, and the cabanas on the sides of the pool to relax in :D I think Crown is awesome!

Below standards of a 5 star hotel!!!
    • Studio

The shower was horrible needs replacing, the food was dreadfull not what i would expect from a five star establishment in general it is not worth the money spent there.

Bed was very comfy

Brilliant loved every bit
    • Premier King Room

They could not do enough for us during our stay. The facilities are amazing the room was very comfortable. If you want luxury and pampering this is the place to stay. Staff are so friendly and helpful. Highly recommend.

Luxurious and magical!

having to pay so much for films and the cost of items in the mini bar.

My boyfriend and I stayed here for our one year anniversary and my expectations were not only met but exceeded! The bed was very comfortable. Loved the size of the room and the fact that it was easy to control the room temperature and the brightness of the lights throughout the main room and bathroom. All of the staff we encountered were so lovely. I had organised extra things to be done in preparation of our arrival (champagne, rose petals etc) and was so happy with how it all came together. Really liked that there was a tablet in the room displaying all the things to do, places to eat and menus for room service. Oh! And the room had a beautiful view!

Everything in high quality.
    • Premier Suite

When I'm going to stay in a hotel in Melbourne for any reason, Crown is always my first choice. Basically, everything in this Hotel is fantastic beside in-room breakfast, the breakfast menu and quality is nothing near a 5-star hotel.

Everything in high quality.

Great hotel but watch out for false upgrades to smoking rooms.
    • Studio

Arrved at hotel and was told "we have upgarded your room for free' ' - Great! What they didn't tell me was that this upgarded room was on a smoking floor. yes a smoking floor. The whole room reaked of smoke, right down to the pillows. Putting a non-smoker in a smoking room is not an upgrade, it's a downgrade. Once I complained, they did move me to a non-smoking room.

Great hotel and facilities.

Comfy but unlikely to stay again
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Some furnishings need an upgrade - some timber cabinets in our room were chipped and splintering. Buffet breakfast at The Conservatory was below average in terms of choice and quality of product eg dry sausages, fruit that looked dull & old. Coffee at The Waiting Room was undrinkable.

Bed and bed linen - really comfortable Room and bathroom were clean Overall hotel accommodation was as you would expect for this style

Room service was great and the room itself was lovely and...
    • Premier King Room

The pillows for me were shocking, they were two thick! I ended up using a jumper folded up

Room service was great and the room itself was lovely and cleab

I loved absolutely everything except the air conditioning.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

I loved absolutely everything except the air conditioning. It was completely un acceptable. You are a 5 star hotel and we were all uncomfortable because Crown decided to try and save money by not allowing an adequately cool room for the evening. The temp and the coolness of the room did not match up.

Superb as usual.

I don’t stay as often as I’d like..

My needs are simple when I travel. Friendly but efficient check in staff, spotless room and great room service. Crown Towers has it all.

It was grand!
    • Premier Twin Room

Nothing really.. just could. It get the downtown view I had asked for , rather got the backside view..

It was grand! Location..nice line of restaurants n bars around the hotel..river facing

Staff service, room cleanliness, location, and view from the...
    • Premier Suite

Staff service, room cleanliness, location, and view from the superior suite were all amazing. Would highly recommend for those looking for a special occasion

Fabulous modern hotel in great location with stunning views and facilities.
    • Executive Suite

The room smelt a little of cigarettes but the staff quickly deodorised it.

The check in process was great, Amy was friendly and helpful and the room we were placed in was spacious with wonderful bay views, a lounge room and huge bedroom. The swimming pool and gym are both incredible. I would like to bring my children back with me next time to share the experience.

Peferct in every detail!!
    • Premier Suite with Club Lounge Access

Check out receptionist was cold and unfriendly. She would not let us use Crystal Club after we checked out !! All we wanted was a cup of tea before leaving.

Perfect in every single way!

I just love everything about the Crown Towers and I keep...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

I just love everything about the Crown Towers and I keep going back!!! The beds are so comfortable always have the best sleep! Shops, restaurants, cinemas, bars, clubs...everything you need at your doorstep, best place ever! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Simply amazing

Nothing at all. Far exceeded our expectations

Totally amazing. We were celebrating our wedding anniversary and they delivered a complimentary bottle of champagne to our room. Staff were amazing made us feel so welcome and special right from check in until we left. We had trouble with our uber driver coming to correct entrance so valet spoke to him and gave him directions. The room,bed & pillows were superb This was the best hotel experience i have had in my 53years . Keep up the amazing service, we will definitely be back

It was lovely except for the bedding confusion and having to pay the extra $160 on top of already p

We asked for 2 twin beds and got 1 king bed so we had to upgrade our room and pay for a roll away bed $160 extra !!! Very disappointed also I emailed the crown on the Thursday before or stay to confirm our booking and go no response !! Not good enough!!

The bed was very comfortable and the tolietries were great !

That booking.

That booking.com didn’t advise the property of my second room booking despite the confirmation email from booking.com, hopeless! Wasted 30 minutes trying to get the room

Crown Towers Melbourne, one of the best hotels in Melbourne we prefer
    • Premier King Room

The shower needs some improvement.

There are 3 Crown hotels linking up together. This time we stayed at Crown Towers with many restaurants, shops and the casino underneath. The room was comfortable except the shower was not strong enough.

Great location, very comfortable rooms friendly staff, wear shoes not thongs to breakfast.
    • Premier King Room

It was disappointing to be turned away from breakfast for having thongs on, nothing mentioned this requirement so we went elsewhere. This was the only negative and put a small sour note to an otherwise very enjoyable and relaxing night away.

Rooms were very comfortable and the location is perfect, hotel amenities were really good.

Amazing luxury Hotel and Getaway

Absolutely Nothing.

Everything is amazing. The rooms couldn’t be better. Luxury is a understatement. We received a complimentary bottle of champagne and chocolates on arrival. The staff were so friendly and helpful. Everything you need is taken care of from hotel information to booking restaurants, spa treatments, tours, taxis and anything else you might need. The best choice of amazing restaurants. Room service was the best I have had anywhere in the world. The pool is beautiful and indoors so it’s always warm anytime of the year. The spa facilities are amazing. Can’t say enough nice things about crown towers. Thank you so much to all the staff that made our stay unforgettable. I would highly recommend this property to anyone thinking of staying in Melbourne. You will not find anywhere better.

Browse Crown Towers traveller photo gallery