Reviews of Best Western Plus Hotel Diana 4.5 stars

12 Annerley Road, Woolloongabba, Woolloongabba, 4102 Brisbane, Australia

#48 of 148 hotels in Brisbane

We would not recommend this place unless it was renovated. It was very handy though.
    • Executive Queen Studio

Our room was run down with stained curtains and carpets. We were asked if we wanted an upper floor when booking online but were given the 1st floor and told there were only a few rooms available and none on upper floors - why bother offering it then? Check in was slow as not enough staff on but the staff member was nice. The bed was uncomfortable and the room hot despite the air conditioning being on. There are limited parking spaces and they are outside in the open.

It was close to where we were going. Shops and restaurants nearby. The kitchen was reasonable and the bathroom adequate. Plenty of hot water.

Just right
    • Family Suite with Spa

Someone asked to make up our room and we said to come back when we went out-they didn’t. No big deal really - didn’t change anything about our stay

Nice hotel-family suite especially comfortable with some additional space. Great location with shops & facilities very close. Staff friendly & helpful - have stayed there several times

If the price is right I would definitely stay again.

On exiting the underground carpark the ticket didn’t work, said it was expired and tried to charge me $24? so returned to reception to get replacement ticket and extra instructions to press lost ticket to exit. Bit inconvenient so check your ticket.

Room was clean and location convenient to Southbank.

Under trying visit with hospital appointments the staff made it so much easier will return
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The staff very accommodating cleanliness of room warm environment with new update comfortable bed as we were visiting for health treatment at Mater could not be better Thankyou Hotel Diana and staff

Spa bath was impressive but that’s the only thing

The room

The bathroom was anazing especially that spa bath but that’s the only thing I can say . Outdated rooms , no pool was a big let down , google images of the hotel showed a pool . Being woken early by noise from Reno’s wasn’t fun either . It definitely wasn’t worth $195 a night , no way

Front desk staff were very friendly and helpful.
    • Executive Queen Studio

Room was not clean. No vacuuming was ever carried out the 4 nights we were there. Twice we found cockroaches running in rooms. Water was leaking from cistern and tub so bathroom floor was always wet.

Front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. Location was good for where we wanted to go. Enjoyed morning walks on South Bank. Convenient shops around the hotel.

Emergency stay
    • Family Suite with Spa

We’ve enjoyed the place so much we stayed an extra night and even though it was an emergency on why we had to come here, we have been well taken care of. Great location and very family friendly. Close to everything we require. Thank you for a beautiful stay. We will be back again.

This time was only an overnight stay but I will definitely be back.

Didn't find anything.

The location is excellent for me, close to my family but still within a stones throw of the city centre without the noise. The breakfast is designed to meet all cultural expectations and is very good. Complimentary newspaper at breakfast was a nice touch. Everyone on the staff seemed very friendly.

Last minute stay
    • Family Suite with Spa

The room was just the right size for our family and very comfortable. Location was perfect for what we needed and will definitely be staying here again.

The staff were very helpful and extremely friendly.

Although I'd booked a Superior King Room, it was a lot smaller than it appeared in the photographs. On the last day, the manageress apologised for us having been given the smallest room in this category when others were available.

The staff were very helpful and extremely friendly.

Shame about the lack of communication
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Not being informed of the constant renovation noise from 8am - 5pm, had travelled through the night and was desperate for some sleep, had to go out for some peace and quiet, they should have offered a reduced price for the inconvenience

Comfy beds, easy free parking, nice breakfast

Nice place to stay great location
    • Deluxe Queen & Single Room

Went down for the cooked breakfast which was $18.50. When we got there we were the only ones in the their, the hot selection of foods in the bain marie wasn’t very hot my tomatoes were cold and sausage luke warm. The continental options was very disappointing. Three cereal options, platter of fruit which was half empty, plate of cold croissants and two small containers of yogurt. Overall was very disappointed with breakfast and definitely think it wasn’t worth $18.50!

Nice size room we had 3 adults and a baby and were comfortable. Beds were comfortable, nice size bathroom with a bath. Had all the basic features like small fridge (with mini bar), tv, phone, wifi, tea & coffee (they also had a nice selection of tea bags) Great location to the children’s hospital only 10min walk. Friendly staff,

Was fantastic, would stay again :)
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The parking, until we realised we could park underground for free.. no access to hotel directly from car park due to renovations but only a short walk around to hotel.. :)

Was fantastic, would stay again :)

Not as luxurious a hotel as I had been led to believe. Location was good. Staff helpful.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Renovations being done to the spa were directly below my room so very noisy. The gym was across the car park not in the hotel.

The complex the hotel is on has a variety of shops and restaurants.

Wonderful. We had a terrific stay and weoul recommend you to all my friends.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Nothing. Everything was great.

The Motel was excellent. The staff were wonderful and very friendly. I was happy with the location being across from the hospital.

We have stayed here numerous times before but this time the...
    • Family Suite with Spa

Cleanliness let this stay down.

We have stayed here numerous times before but this time the cleanliness had depreciated considerably. We found old food behind blinds, toys under coffee table, rubbish just under beds (takeaway coffee lids and cup). The reason we found this was we have an infant who lives on the floor so had to sweep the room of choking hazards before we could let him down. The hotel facilities and staff were great as always.

Staff were great. Location was perfect.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

It was quiet. I ran out of gigabytes and appreciated I got a top up free. It was in a great location. Walking distance to Southbank, West End, Kangaroo Point, Brisbane City and many great restaurants, cafes and mart.

Good location, comfortable stay, great staff.

The foyer bathroom was clean BUT the hand dryer didn't work, the toilet doors had no door handles and were obviously in need of repair.

Staff were friendly and helpful. Went out of their way to assist.

Another successful stay
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Close and convenient to lots of different attractions. Staff were very helpful. We have stayed here a number of times now and have always enjoyed it. We now only ever book this hotel when we need somewhere to stay in Brisbane as you can easily get to the northern or southern suburbs.

nice, comfortable room.
    • Deluxe Queen & Single Room

The breakfast- no cutlery out and not replenished. Although there was 30 minutes left before breakfast finished, the food had all run out. Someone did eventually replenish it though.

nice, comfortable room.

Very clean;
    • One bedroom suite with spa bath

Appalling toilet paper - single ply should be a thing of the past when you're paying over $220 for a room. Lift needs a service. The sofa in the spa suite needs to be updated - very uncomfortable and not at all supportive.

Very clean; I spilt water on the kitchenette floor and wiped with a tissue revealed a pristinely clean floor. Bed comfy, spa bath was lovely.

I like the location and Handy to the motorway.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

I like the location and Handy to the motorway. Main reason I stay there was because of the Apollo spa. But unfortunately that men’s one has been shut. So possibly will not go back and stay there.

Friendly, helpful staff, all of them, 24 hrs reception, good...
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Friendly, helpful staff, all of them, 24 hrs reception, good location, close to south Brisbane and city, easy to park, have two grocery stores around, heaps cafe restaurants in shopping center

Fitted the purpose well for our visit to Brisbane.

All good.

Room was recently refurbished. Location was good as we were attending a running event nearby. Room was clean. Did not get to spend much time as we arrived late and left early. Close to a selection of places to dine if not dining in house. Reception staff friendly.

We had a outstanding stay in Brisbane in no small part due to the excellent value for money hotel

All really good

This is a great location. Plenty of eating options around. Top value for money. A really nice comfortable room. Even had a newspaper available. Well done.

It was fairly clean, nice bathroom, lovely staff, nice food...

The room was very small and mini bar over priced. The car parks arnt very secure and theres only stairs to carry all the luggage up to the hotel which made it very difficult. The plaza car park out side become very busy at night with loud music coming from cars and the people being very noisy. There seemed to be lots of drug influenced people wandering around too.

It was fairly clean, nice bathroom, lovely staff, nice food from the restaurant.

The friendly staff, what the hotel has to offer and how...

Only thing we didn’t like that the bed was two single beds pushed together and it was a bit uncomfortable

The friendly staff, what the hotel has to offer and how clean it was. Very good location

Comfy bed!
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Considering you service people with kids/relatives in the nearby hospitals, i would think that ALL rooms would be equipt with a microwave. I thought the price for a single room was also excessive. I paid less else where for my family of 5!

Comfy bed!

My husband and I were only there for 1 night but we would defiantly come and stay again. Excellent.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Being in that shopping complex, there was a bit of noise and crowds at night. I was concerned about going outside to my car at night.

I liked that it was easy enough to drive to as you didn't have to drive into Brisbane city. I liked that it was still close enough to Southbank, within easy walking distance. Staff for helpful and friendly. I really liked the fact that you had free access to the gym and sauna / spa.

The staff were very pleasant and check in was smooth.
    • Family Suite with Spa

The level of cleanliness was quite low. The room was very loud and made for a very poor sleep. The bed was uncomfortable.

The staff were very pleasant and check in was smooth.

Good location near South Banks and close to free City Hopper...
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Although Wifi available you have to connect each and every time when coming back to the hotel with complicated user name and password

Good location near South Banks and close to free City Hopper and easy access to the City, friendly staff

Short last minute stay
    • Family Suite with Spa

It would have been good to have restaurant facilities everything else was good

Close proximity to Childrens Hospital and facilities were perfect for our needs. It was booked last minute at 230am and on arruval at 330am we were able to gain access easily

I won’t return even though it was handy to the hospital
    • Deluxe King Room - Disability Access

The Restaurant was dirty the windows needed a good clean as did the table cloths and seat covers. The staff at front reception could of been friendly and greeted with a smile instead of ignored and then on checkout not spoken too but had the keycard basically ripped out of my hand before a word was uttered. Rude much !

Close proximity to the hospital.

Lovely staff, clean room, close to Southbank.
    • Executive Queen Studio

The sofa bed had a very thin mattress on it which is okay for children up to the age of 5. But for an adult who may have to sleep with a child as that child suffers anxiety in strange places, it makes for a rough night. Two double beds would have been so much better.

The staff were very friendly, checking us in over 2 hours earlier than was advertised.

Keep the Bathhouse!

I had to wear a swimsuit in the bathhouse - it is sex segregated!!! I mean really the thing is a bathhouse emphasis on BATH not a swimming pool There is an etiquette in these kind of places and I must say it is not easy to wash properly before you go in if you have to wear a swimsuit... Another sad note was to find the new hotel owners are shutting it at the end of April!...as I am from Sydney I regularly lament the loss of our Korean Bathhouse the Ginseng Bathhouse as do many of my female friends

They had a sex segregated Korean Bathhouse in the basement!! woohoo! What a treat... they also played the most wonderful music/sounds Bed was comfortable Breakfast was of a good standard and I liked the fact they had the potato hash brown next to the toaster... I never thought of putting them through a toaster before... It made it all crunchy again... I will do this at other places now...

A comfortable haven while visiting sick relative in the hospitable nearby
    • Family Suite with Spa

Elevators a little slow and not smooth when braking.

Very comfortable beds, smart, professional and helpful staff. Nearby facilities, ( shops), , etc.

They have upgraded the rooms since I was last visiting a few...
    • Deluxe Queen Room

They have upgraded the rooms since I was last visiting a few years back and the staff seem a bit more cheerful. Did feel the room rate was a little steep. Location was great for me 15 min walk to the riverside.

Great modern clean rooms, comfy bed, everything you need within walking distance
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The view wasn't that great but I wasn't really there for a view so I didn't mind. This isn't the place to stay for families on a holiday as there isn't much to do for kids but it's a good practical choice for adult guests.

I stayed in a single apartment room which was perfect for one person. Big comfy bed, nice clean modern room. I stayed here purely because my apartment flooded due to burst pipes and it was everything I needed. This place is fantastic for someone who is travelling for business or has family in Brisbane or is just needing a hotel close by to the Mater Hospital. It is really good value for money. There is buffet breakfast for reasonable price, room service, plenty of restaurants nearby, bus station just over the road, bottlo, mini mart - literally everything you need is within walking distance. Bonus is the Korean Style Spa and bathhouse. In house guests get free access to the bathhouse which is a great addition. The staff were really friendly and accommodating too.

Relaxing and enjoyable

There was a group of people booked in for the breakfast which resulted in too crowded and noisy for my child with disabilities. When I inquired about the proceedure for breakfast on checking in, it might have been good for staff to mention this, I would have ordered room service. Perhaps more room service options also. Other than this our stay was great.

Z

Friendly and posh. Hard to pull off.

Not much.

I stayed at this motel because it was near to the hospital I had to attend the next day. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was small but more than great for my needs. The foyer is lovely. I wish I had had the opportunity to try the food, it smelled great.

Coffee was cold first time it was delivered
    • Deluxe Queen Room

When two rooms are booked at the same time it would be good to put the rooms together or at least on the same floor.

Coffee was cold first time it was delivered

A great place to stay if you need walking access to the Mater Hospital
    • One bedroom suite with spa bath

Access to the main foyer/lifts from the rear car park was a little difficult as there were a number of stairs to contend with. Fine if you don't have luggage, but a bit of a struggle if you do have luggage. Free Wifi was restricted with limited data....not so good if you were wanting to watch data hungry sites such as Netflix. Not much of a view from the windows in our room.

Free onsite car parking was a bonus, as was it's proximity to the Mater Hospital. The room we stayed in was spacious, and the bed comfortable, however, we did choose the larger, more expensive rooms they have available.

Very under whelming
    • Family Suite with Spa

We booked here for a week as my daughter was having surgery at LCCH and we needed a self contained room. We got there and they said that if you set the very touchy fire alarm off we have to pay a big fine. The steam from the shower set one off a few days before. She said don't use a toaster even though there is one supplied in the room. We were too scared to cook. There is also no balconys or pool, even though when I searched this hotel it said it had one but alas it was only a water feature.

The house keeping girls were super nice

Awesome location, modern design and exceptionally friendly staff

The hotel is great! The staff were exceptionally friendly and accommodating. We couldn’t be happier with their level of customer service. The room was generally clean and well dercorated with modern themes. The bathroom was clean and modern. The hotel is situated a short five minute walk from Southbank parklands and the Mater Hospital. There’s a bottle shop, convenience store, gym, cafe and several other shops only 30 metres from the front door of the reception.

Have stayed here 3 times now and will again when hubby has Mater hospital visits. Locality is great.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Bed a little hard for us old farts with arthritis. Breakfast was plentiful and cooked well but was luke warm from the baymarie.

The pillows were great and plenty of them. It was near the hospital in walking distance. Quiet and clean and comfortable. Best of all "free parking" as parking at the hospital is so expensive and hard to get at times.

• Executive Queen Studio

The bedding was extremely uncomfortable. The very small room was advertised to accommodate four but was really only suitable for two. We were not able to move freely when sofa bed set up! Room didn’t appear to be set up for four people only two! Sofa bed had sheets but no blankets or pillows!

Disappointing.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The hotel was ok for a very short stay. It didn’t have a restaurant other than a dining room for breakfast.

It was clean and the breakfast was ok. It was not up to the best western standard expected. It was in the middle of a medical district surrounded by hospitals.

Lovely Sojourn in Brisbane
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The plastic tablecloths in the buffet area were not clean

The bed was super comfortable and room was well appointed and reasonably size. Parking was great too. Close to Southbank about 10mins walk.

We3 girls will definitely be back to stay here whenever we are in Brizvegas!
    • Family Suite with Spa

I could not get my gel nails done at the spa because they have everything but that 😊

It’s nice and close to the hospitals that we were at while in Brisbane.

Short and difficult circumstances.

It was perfectly situated and the staff were very helpful and attetive to our needs. We needed to cancel one night and leave early. They were happy to accommodate us.

Good place to stay
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Wifi could have been better. it wouldn't provide free access for the second evening and morning before check out.

Comfortable, good shower and friendly staff

Comfortable snd convenient.

All good.

The room size wss generous and it was quiet and comfortable. Bathroom was good. Wifi worked well. Hsd iron and kettle to make coffee early in the morning.

Enjoyed being close to centre of Brisbane but wish place had been cleaner.
    • Family Suite with Spa

Cleanliness of edges in bathroom left a lot to be desired. Also whenever using the shower the water sprayed all over the floor... thanks goodness for extra towels to mop it up. Bathroom badly designed!

Beds were comfortable and towels plentiful.

Average room Over Priced.
    • Family Suite with Spa

Hard to get parking, we wanted to leave to go for a drive but stayed because we knew we would loose our parking spot and struggle to get one on return. The couch backing/pillows were so very floppy and not the greatest. Needed a DVD player with the tv. Water marks on roof and esp out the front of the door. A frequent high pitch sound outside our door. Holes in the roof. Only good thing about it was the spa bath - however need a warning that if your skin goes near one of the circles ur skin gets sucked on it right away - this is a hazard with kids as it does hurt.

It was a nice foyer, staff was friendly, ok location. Nice restaurants around the establishment.

Good basic comfort and cleanliness and good selection of...
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Staff a little brusque on arrival and bar already closed (8pm)

Good basic comfort and cleanliness and good selection of teas in room plus well-thought bar fridge

Overall good

Charged 144 at reception for a night, but could have booked online at same time for 122, doesn't seem very fair !

Everything good, close to M1 and free car park, 15 min walk to south bank attractions, 30 mins into city via footbridge or free ferry.

Lovely staff, good location, nice hotel.

The bed was a bit hard.

This hotel is located handy to the Mater hospital which suited our needs for this trip to Brisbane. The breakfast was very nice at a very good price.

offended and disgusted

The beauty /spa section so called family friendly . Asked if it was suitable to take my 11 year old son into the hot and cold spas with sauna etc was told yes people take babies in there . Wnjiyed the spas for 5 Mins before noticing naked men in the sauna , followed my naked men coming into the spa , so we left . Informed the staff st the spa and she was totally aware it was reknown as a gay hook up joint and they had been trying to make people wear clothes but she couldn’t police it , she was very apologetic but she knew there has been a long term problem , informed the hotel staff, again they also had know about issues in the past and thought it was resolved , received a phone call to room apologising , FITB offered a free breakfast WOW well that makes up for it doesn’t it !! NOT ! We had only been at the hotel for less than an hour before it was ruined by sleezy men getting each other’s off in a sauna, they know that’s what it’s all about and still offer it to families ! Totally disgusted and my son didn’t need to be put in that scenario . So a WARNING to and people with kids , it’s not safe to use the spa facilities advertised , won’t be staying there again .

Location as I needed to take my son to hospital

Comfortable, convenient, top notch really.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The air conditioning thermostat in the room was not functioning properly. Our room was changed with out problem & we had a very comfortable second night, thank you. The breakfast was really good.

close to the Mater Hospital

Music blaring next door in morning
    • Executive Queen Studio

Music blaring next door in morning There was no good morning by lady with bun at reception and bye hope u enjoyed ur stay. Was very slippery from rain in reception. no.help getting my pram n bags from back car park in the dark with kids

Excellent location close to Southbank, but not clean.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

It could be a great location if it were clean. Housekeeping is not up to standard. The air conditioners are full of fluff. We had to remind the cleaner to empty the rubbish bin. The dust was thick with sticky marks on the tables. The room was only vacuumed once during our 10-day stay and that was when we requested the cleaner to vacuum the room. The chairs and curtains were dirty. The kettle was too dirty to touch. Dirty door handles. We had to ask for the toilet to be cleaned.

Location. Simple, affordable breakfast.

Comfortable stay, nice staff, great location and free parking
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Breakfast was a bit soggy, wouldn't recommend. Don't get fish and chips at the local restaurant in the complex, so oily and tasted awful.

Comfortable stay, staff exceedingly helpful and friendly, good bed and pillows, great to have lots of movie channels! The pizza place at D'Ago next door had the best pizza's!

The fridge was way to small unfortunately.
    • Deluxe Queen & Single Room

The fridge was way to small unfortunately. It was a room recommended to stay in with a child but the room was far to small and cramped and when traveling with a child you really need something bigger than a micro fridge that was already stuffed full of mini bar extras.

The lifts. It stalled for a few minutes and wouldnt open to let me out so I had to go to another floor and then back down again.

Location. Alot of shops and restaurants close by.

Definitely stay here again as have family in Brisbane, close to Qpac,Art Gallery and Museum
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Size of fridge-- way too small--very awkward to open--

undercover complimentary parking safe for valuables in room good size tv with enough channels bathroom good size very clean very quiet easy to find re motoring both north and south off the M3 location great so close to convenience stores restaurant etc with delivery to room if required offer of in room -- room service breakfast (even thought we did not have)

Very comfortable rooms and very helpful staff
    • Executive Queen Studio

The room was quite spacious. We loved the kitchenette. The staff was extremely helpful. We had a lot of luggage which they helped us with. We were able to check out at a later time because we were flying out of Brisbane that night and were allowed to use the spa facilities to freshen up after we had already checked out.

Have done above
    • Executive Queen Studio

Sofa bed. Would’ve been better having 2 x doubles.

Excellent hotel, apart from needing a bigger room. Staff did say that we needed a bigger room and would have given us one if they weren’t fully booked. Excellent, helpful staff. Great location. Nice breakfast added as an extra. All great apart from room size was wrong for a family and sofa bed was poor quality.

Awful.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The room I was assigned was a disgrace - stains on the coverlet, tatty cushions, scratched furniture, dirty "sculpted" grey carpet from the 70s, and a used ear cleaner in the bathroom. When I asked to change rooms, they said they nothing available except for a "family suite" which would cost me double the price. I was ready to leave but after 30 mins they decided to give me the family suite for the same price - all I wanted was a clean double room. As there was no other choice I accepted. Although a little cleaner, the suite was still a mess - nail clippings on the sofa, the lining of the bed in tatters and visible on the floor, the carpet had not been hoovered. They have very serious housekeeping problems at this hotel, and on two occasions when the room had not been cleaned, reception told me "housekeeping has gone home" The bar is only open for an hour a day so the ambience downstairs is non-existent. The outside area is cramped and full of 70s Italianate statues. I knew as soon as I saw the hotel sign that the place was uncared for. There is no pool, and for the price, there should be. The stairs down to the "day spa" are dirty and paint-splattered and the spa is dingy. Cannot understand why it has such good reviews (which is why I booked here), I can only assume that the majority of customers are visiting sick relatives in the hospitals next to the hotel and do not notice. I certainly did.

Difficult to say - room was disappointing & although staff became amenable once I had complained, they were orginially surly.

Pleasant. Amenable. Helpful.
    • Deluxe Queen & Single Room

Electrical storm damaged the room AC. Window doesn't open. Fan still worked. Room was 28C most of the night.

Cheerful, helpful staff. Proximity of restaurants and room service provided from those restaurants. Car parking on-site. We'll be back.

A very nice motel with clean and comfortable rooms that's situated not too far from Southbank.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

I would have liked larger bath towels

Room was clean & comfy and the aircon worked well. South Bank was accessible by foot - a 15 to 20 minute walk.

Very friendly staff and the cleanliness of the room was...

The bed felt like a solid plank. Both my husband and myself woke up with sore joints and stiff necks/backs. When the bed is bad, it quite ruins the entire experience.

Very friendly staff and the cleanliness of the room was fantastic.

Brilliant, hotel, very friendly and knowledgeable staff, good value for money and so comfortable.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Wifi was limited, but it made no difference to us as we were out of our room most of the time, but a restriction of 3GB over4 days could be restricrive for techno guests using whstsapp, streaming and sending photos and data.

Lovely clean and well run hotel. All our requirements were met with friendliness, courtesy and professional mannerisms.

Great price, great location, clean and friendly. Would choose to stay again!
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Breakfast was fine, but would not choose it again and definitely needed better coffee.

The hotel was easy to find and access, the free parking was a huge bonus. Location fantastic for our purpose (hospital visit), plus shops and restaurants & takeaway close by. Rooms were great we had everything we needed, they were clean and dark (great for sleeping). Staff were friendly and helpful- great with my daughter. Would definitely stay again

Good place to stay close to shops hospitals southbank pubs restaurants and clean.
    • Family Suite with Spa

Last time we missed out on breakfast due to a wedding but had breakfast at the cafe next door and it was lovely. This time it was available and I was dissapointed😑 The waiter kept getting in everyones way? The food was pretty average sausages were a weird plasticy texture poached eggs were runny and warm not hot tomato not great but the pork rice soup was wonderful glad you had that but I won't be having breakfast again here unfortunately.

The location friendly staff nice spa rooms

Had a great time in this location in Brisbane, would go back again!
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Breakfast was a little bland for the cost.

The hotel was great value for money when getting a deal, it is situated on a little plaza with some great food and a mini mart.

Browse Best Western Plus Hotel Diana traveller photo gallery