2. Australia hotel reviews
  3. Queensland vacation rental reviews
  4. Brisbane vacation rental reviews
  5. Reviews of Fleet Lane Apartments

Reviews of Fleet Lane Apartments This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

25-27 Hope Street, South Brisbane, South Brisbane, 4101 Brisbane, Australia

#135 of 216 vacation rentals in Brisbane

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

Handy to the Museum of Modern Art and desk staff was considerate of my request for a better room
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The location which suggested views were there...from the top outdoor area...but from the rooms there is no views. It was also a good walk from everything

I like that the staff took my reaction to the room offered, which was over the outdoor air-conditioners and very noisy with no view, and gave me a higher room which did have a view of the sky. I appreciate that she made this effort to please me. And my room on the 7th floor with a view of Southbank was great

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

Great stay
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Since serviced apartments maybe have a drink machine

The receptionist was so helpful and obliging. Since out of town gave great suggestions on where to eat and directions. Couldnt be more pleased with her. Room was spacious

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

Great location and comfortable, will recommend to my customers & friends.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Rooms are a little dated, however they were presented well.

Great location, close to Suncorp Stadium and restaurants. 2 bedroom unit was great with plenty of space. Parking on site as well for convenience.

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

Claudia on reception was lovely, very welcoming and helpful...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

First room the smoke alarm was beeping Down button for the lift on level 8 didn't work properly No plugs near bed - lamps didn't work

Claudia on reception was lovely, very welcoming and helpful with the problems I had. Beautiful view of the city

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

I will return again.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The photos on the booking site show views of the river and city which is what have experienced on previous stay, reality was a view of a railway line. Cleaning equipement and sundry left outside the elevator.

Location suits our needs. parking is excellent, staff were very helful, bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

Overall, enjoyable stay
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Two Bathrooms

The shower head did not stay in position and on our original booking I was advised there was no security deposit, only to have that changed to a $200 deposit.

Staff were friendly and helpful, bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

Extremely happy with the customer service, location, roof...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Suggestion: have salt and pepper sachets!!

Extremely happy with the customer service, location, roof top and room! Will definitely recommend and come back!

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

The roof top terrace is incredible, the views and the hot...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The floors wernt the cleanest, from walking around in white socks, the soles r now black as they hadn’t been cleaned properly

The roof top terrace is incredible, the views and the hot tub also, shame it rained or we would have spent more time there

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

Good option for mid range accommodation
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Two Bathrooms

Bed (mattress) in the main bedroom of our room is past it's use by. Not very comfortable

Nice apartment close to transport and easy walking distance to the museum and galleries. Sufficient for the needs of an overnight stay near the city.

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

Comfort and proximity to key locations at South Bank and West End.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Conflicting information about advice in room and advice in lift about rubbish disposable.

It is in close proximity to the West End and South Bank areas, especially the Museum and the location of the private party that we attended. We were able to leave the car parked while we walked to our activities. We were pleased to receive an upgrade to our room. The bed was very comfortable. Staff members were very helpful.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Absolutely horrible only good thing about the place is the roof top view
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Two Bathrooms

Absolutely rude staff our floors were not mopped before we checked in I got charged $100 fee for smoking in the balcony, no signs on balcony saying “no smoking”, there was marks all over the dooner that had no cover a absolutely p****d off!!!

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

The view of the city from the apartment was stunning.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The water in thr spa bath on the roof top was dirty and it didn't look safe to swim in. And water was cold.

The view of the city from the apartment was stunning.

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

Apartment was well presented and was close to South Bank...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Location being so close to train tracks created excessive noise which even with windows and doors closed and air conditioner made it difficult to have a quiet experience. This is particularly annoying at night.

Apartment was well presented and was close to South Bank restaurants, bars etc.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

The price was good.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Not really dislikes... just observations: Seemed like a rental apartment, had no personality. Not a great view but we only stayed 1 night so not that important compared to price and convenience. Noise from airconditioners and trains was very loud on the balcony. Need to put an automatic opener on the gate. had to get out of the car to open the gate.

The price was good. Parking good although very tight for a larger car. Connvenient to everywhere we needed to be. Great size room more an apartment. Staff very helpful at checkin. Washing machine and dryer with detergent supplied.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

A brilliant base from which to explore the city and enjoy the skyline, the thunderstorm added drama
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with City Views

Enough comfy seats for all 4 of us would have been good, only 3 available with a 2 seater sofa and one armchair.

Stunning views, fantastic roof terrace. Secure parking. Very clean with the wherewithal to keep it that way!

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Really appreciated the beautiful views
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The spa didn't work properly. More leisure facilities would improve the facility. It was very noisy

The apartment had an amazing view, the bed was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: November 16, 2018

Truly a room with a view!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with City Views

The only thing I didn't like was the internal garbage shoot in the hallway. It was quite smelly being in that enclosed space and not a nice welcome when the lift doors opened on our floor. Not sure how to tackle that one as a permanent part of the building and guests are at liberty to throw down garbage at will. Only thing I can suggest is an automated spray to freshen up the area like ones used in good public toilets.

Thank very much to the reception staff for assisting my mother when she arrived at check in. I was unable to be there due to my work and she gets anxious easily. My mother was very impressed with the assistance and easy to understand explanations and demonstrations of how to use the lift and car park remote etc. The view was amazing from our floor and we really enjoyed a late night cuppa watching the Art Gallery colour changes.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

Location is very handy to Suncorp Stadium, Art Galleries and...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Two Bathrooms

After Hours Check was very difficult. I was assured there would be someone at the property when I arrived. and there wasn't. I was left standing at the front door while trying to send photos of my drivers license and credit card to a mobile phone number before I could get into the property.

Location is very handy to Suncorp Stadium, Art Galleries and Museums. Quite area with a lovely view of the city.

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

One of the best value for money places I've ever stayed, and exceptional customer service.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The receptionist went above and beyond when I arrived, as I was hot and flustered after driving for a long time. My 2 bedroom apartment was immaculate and I was pleasantly surprised with a complimentary bottle of red upon arrival. I had such a good time and was so impressed that I booked another night at the very last minute and I will definitely be staying again and again. I will also be recommending this place to my family and friends . sensational value and standout service. Incredibly impressed

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

Expensive sleepless night
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Two Bathrooms

The hotel has a strict no party policy yet the night we stayed the room directly below us partied until 6:30am. The beds are very uncomfortable.

Location was great. Two bedroom apartment had a great view.

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Comfortable and good value for money - manager helpful.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Two Bathrooms

This area has only a few cafes- only one open for breakfast on Saturday morning that was close by. I would not recommend walking down by the river at night unless there is a large group. Perhaps this was just our perception as 2 females who cant run fast anymore !

We were in Brisbane for work and had to attend a function. This apartment is within walking distance. We were upgraded to a larger apartment and had masses of space. This apartment is close to the Cultural precinct and south bank- which is lovely. Nice to walk along the river. Quiet and comfortable with a good kitchen.

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Would never stay at this place again or recommend it to anyone.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Two Bathrooms

The showers were the worst we have ever used,either burnt or freezing cold The beds were not comfortable at all We are a non smoking family and were blamed for smoking in the room , i think they were just wanting more money as they charged us an extra $100.00. Very disappointed.

The size was good for a family the foxtel was good

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Enjoyable but not the most comfortable.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Two Bathrooms

Firstly, our shower head was broken so I was required to shower with the hand-held the whole time. Plus the shower seemed to have two temperatures: cold or scorching hot. The beds were a bit hard and the mattress seemed to dip in the middle so it felt like myself and my partner were constantly falling into the centre, it was just hard to sleep comfortably with this issue. Our cutlery and plates were dirty and we had to wash them before using them. We had 4 guests (two bedroom) but there was only 3 wine glasses provided which was just a slight dampener. There were BBQs on the rooftop (which you had to book an alocated timeslot at reception before 5pm and with a $50 deposit) but our rooms provided no BBQ equipment, not even tongs to cook our food. One of the light switches in our hotel room didn't work. As mentioned before, reception is closed after 5pm with a somewhat complicated process to check-in if you arrive after 5. If I have to be real picky, there is no art or anything on the room walls; they're just blank white. There's no swimming pool or extracurricular activities like a gym, there's just the spa. It also may be worth noting there's a $200 deposit on the room that is withheld for the duration of your stay (my parents thought that was an obscene amount). Overall, with the collective opinion of us 4, the room didn't really meet our standard for the price point. There were plenty of things that could be easily fixed to make our stay more comfortable.

The location of the hotel was great. The room was spacious and the rooftop had a fantastic view and seating area. The elevator and car parking worked well and there was also a techy spa on the rooftop.

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

Clean comfortable beds, we stayed 3 nights, used European...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Two Bathrooms

Clean comfortable beds, we stayed 3 nights, used European appliances and ate in a bit with the family. Rooftop spa lovely and relaxing with great city views. Location handy to city and Southbank. Claudia was very helpful friendly. Will be back next time for sure.

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

Terrible, will never stay again
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Air conditioning didn't work, the sun blared straight in with no thermal barrier and the room cooked. We booked 2 rooms, they gave us one with one key - we then said we needed two and they gave us another key. I had to pull out the confirmation to prove we had in fact booked 2 rooms.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

Super convenient location, modern and I'll definitely be back.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

It was dirty when we arrived, the floors so filthy it made our feet black. The toilet leaked water everywhere and the dryer set off the smoke alarm.

I liked that there was views of the city, it was priced great and it had everything we needed.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment with City Views

We could not get the air conditioning to work so it was extremely hot during the night and in the morning when the sun was shining in. Also the beds were a little hard.

Location. Price. Cleanliness

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Spa wasn’t hot the first night we were in. Also we could never find bin which was on another floor to put our recyclables before check out

Friendly and helpful receptionist. We were given a free room upgrade also. Rooftop area has great views and the spa is good

Comfort and location
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Shower head wouldn’t stay up in one of the bathrooms, easy fix

Very comfortable stay. Rooms were of good size and ammenities were modern and of high caliber. Excellent roof top spa and terrace. Sound proofing cancelled out most of the train noise. Claudia the receptionist was outstanding; very helpful and accomodating.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The view from the appartment was excellent. The proximity to the city and other attractions was also excellent. The front desk Lady Claudia could not have been more helpful and friendly.All in all a very enjoyable stay Thank you

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Great location and views, friendly staff.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with City Views

Great location and the staff were very friendly. When our air con did not work they happily moved us to another room while it was fixed. The views were stunning. We were close to everything we needed.

Location convenient.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with City Views

Only one staff member was on and no one seemed to be around when needed - in person or via phone. Wheelchair/pram lift out the front didn't work. Air conditioners weren't able to keep rooms cool during day. 2nd bedroom had no air con. Internet access only 500MB per day - this is inadequate in this day and age!

Location convenient. Nice city views. Unit was clean.

Perfect place to chill
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Two Bathrooms

Only issue was a train line - Gold Coast line which although didn’t run all night it was busy. Apartments are close to south bank station

So close to south bank parklands and museums

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Too pricy for what you get, ridiculously expensive internet and lack of security.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Had to pay $15 for 1gb (ONE!) of internet when it was advertised as free. Also a non smoking building even on the balcony which I guess works for a lot of people but would expect to be able to smoke on the balcony. The bed wasn’t very comfortable. But mostly really annoyed about having to pay for internet. For $170 a night you would expect free wifi.

Staff were friendly and allowed us to check in early wth no issue. Although reception could move with a little more urgency. Great locations and a large room.

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

Awful experience!!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Two Bathrooms

On entering the room it smelt like fish. There was dust everywhere & windows were dirty. The pillows were soft and lumpy so best to take your own. Although I recommend you never stay here. I was in the room with 2 others and we were talking & laughing (not overly loud at all) when we had a knock at the door. Was a permanent resident asking ask to keep our noise down. This was at 2.30 in the afternoon!!!! Management then called me & said a complaint had been made about our noise - they didn’t even want to hear my side of the story. The walls and ceiling must be cardboard thin. We were placed on the 2nd floor and our view was a massive concrete wall. My booking said that I would pay the hotel on the day however the payment was taken out of my account the day before. Just really not a nice place at all and a bad experience overall.

• Reviewed: October 27, 2018

Good priced unit and pleasant stay.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The trains were a bit noisy, but that's the location of the hotel. Having grown up near train lines, it wasn't too bothersome. But can understand for others it would be.

It was a good unit making it a very pleasant stay.

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

the rooftop views and the close proximity to southbank and...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

the cleanliness - found a very "suspect" tablet and potato chips under the cushion of the couch and hair on the floor of the bathroom

the rooftop views and the close proximity to southbank and QPac

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

Good location,
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Room was on second floor over the road and looking and listening to rumbling trains and traffic. Reception staff on first day needs to learn to smile. Clench of rooms is only once a week!

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

Was okay but will probably stay elsewhere next time for the price.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Two Bathrooms

Minimal facilities - one tea towel, no spare towels, kitchen facilities mis matched (pot lids for different pots). Only one set of unit keys. Balcony dirty

Location and comfort of beds View of the city

Extremely unpleasant.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The room was smelly. The windows were very dirty. Our room was right next to a commuter rail line and very noisy. We were unable to enjoy balcony due to noise. The beds were very hard. The lounge cushions and the carpet were filthy. I called a number to complain about the room just after we checked in, and asked to be moved, however, I received a message that someone would call back...no one did.

Nothing to like

Excellent facility
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Two Bathrooms

Taking the rubbish out. I was happy to do it, although it wasn't immediately obvious that it was expected. You need a map to know where to put the rubbish. I checked on both car park levels & couldn't find the shute.

The overall layout was excellent, very comfortable beds, quiet, despite close train line. The apartment provided me with everything I needed

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

Average accomodation, but OK for price. Recption appearance is very poor
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with City Views

They forgot my confirmed booking for the first day - I had to stay at a separate hotel for one night and shift - not a lot of empathy from staff

Great view and decent size for price

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Generally had a lovely time thankyou
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Two Bathrooms

THe front door did not close properly unfortunately and had to lift and slam door one of the lifts did run so it was sometimes a wait for the only lift working It was a bit noisy when the doors were open

THe view was lovely and very spacious apartment Beds comfortable the washing machine was very convenient

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Furious with the staff on Saturday morning - 2 of us had...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with City Views

Furious with the staff on Saturday morning - 2 of us had left and then my other colleague was trying to come down the lift and no staff answered her call - this was at 10am when the office should have been open - she had to use the stairs with her luggage 9 flights of stairs ! we still have not heard from anyone

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Average accommodation, cheap and cheerful, good location, shocking check-in experience.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Two Bathrooms

I haven't had a worse check-in experience than this. I tried for 3 days to contact reception for an after hours check-in and eventually got them on the way there. They sent me an email with convoluted instructions and it wasn't until I was standing on the doorstep that they informed me of the $200 deposit required before I could check in. Really not great.

Three bedrooms units are rare and to find one close to the CBD at a reasonable rate was great.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

That i am still waiting for my bond to return after over 14...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Two Bathrooms

That i am still waiting for my bond to return after over 14 days. It is ridiculous. I have even contacted them directly a few days ago and they said it would go in next day.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

Reasonable accomodation
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

It wasn't very clean when I arrived. The carpet in the bedroom had stuff on it. The toilet had a few marks inside and I didn't like that there wasn't even so much as a cold jug of water in the fridge.

I liked that it wasn't right in the heart of the city but still close enough to where I had to go. Not noisy.

• Reviewed: October 20, 2018

UPSET WIFI :(
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Two Bathrooms

The most disappointing thing was the WIFI!! The info on the website said they provide "free wifi" but didn't say it's limited, which would definitely cause some misunderstanding. When I told the reception about my disappointment, the male staff reacted me with a very rude attitude, and he was not happy about my suggestion about editing the info about wifi situation on the website to be more friendly to their guests. It not only made me feel being knocked off, but also upset. Located in the city with only 500 MB/day wifi?? Are you kidding???

The room's spacious, the location is okay.

• Reviewed: October 19, 2018

Convenient location & reasonable price
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The bloody trains.... Parking is tight...

Room had everything you needed... Milk Factory bar & restaurant on the corner was awesome food and atmosphere and service 😃

• Reviewed: October 17, 2018

Air con in bedroom leak - we reported it but not fixed.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Two Bathrooms

Air con in bedroom leak - we reported it but not fixed. Makeup marks in bathroom and finger marks visible on wardrobe mirror door. Very noisy 11 pm - 12 30 am on Friday night - sounded like a bar below.

• Reviewed: October 17, 2018

Roomy.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Two Bathrooms

Considering it was a non smoking room one the first things I noticed once looking around was a cigarette butt in a vase, this was a little disturbing. Other then that the beds were comfy and bathrooms were nice and it was roomy.

Roomy. Comfy bed Some nice furniture

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

The location - walking distance to everything
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Two Bathrooms

Fleet Lane promotes itself as a party-free hotel. This is further confirmed by the ‘rules’ displayed in the lift and foyer that there are strictly to be no parties, and pending severity, guests may be asked to leave. This was one of the draw cards of our booking Fleet Lane as we have young children. On Saturday 13 October we were woken up by the guests above us hosting a party to approximately 15 people. The constant noise from the dragging of furniture across the floor, slamming of cupboards, and the yelling/swearing/drinking out on the patio (which was directly above the main bedroom) kept us awake from 8:30pm to 2:00am. At no time was there ever a break in the noise. As we couldn’t access the floor above to approach the guests, we were left to yelling at them to be quite and cease from outside on the patio. This was ignored so we called the call centre contact number to complain. We were very rudely told “well what do you expect me to do about it”, followed by “you’ll have to contact Police Link yourself if you have a problem”. Seriously!!! The next day upon checking out we relayed our annoyance to reception who again asked what we expected her to do and “if it was your unit you’d have to deal with it yourself”. Fantastic, except it wasn’t our unit! This is unacceptable. Fleet Lane are happy to take your money for their overpriced accommodation, yet refused to extend common courtesy of hospitality. The amenities in the unit require further mention. Although the beds were comfortable enough, the linen consisted of of flat sheet in lieu of a fitted sheet and didn’t quite fit the mattress (too short). The top bedding consisted of a layering of a flat sheet, a doona insert that has seen better days, and another sheet. No actual doona cover. The shower leaked water out onto the floor and the water pressure was dismal. For some reason if you adjusted the temperature to cooler, the pressure would drop. Both showers could not be used at the same time.

The location - walking distance to everything

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

Never ever again.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Two Bathrooms

Check in process (after hours, half hour waiting out the front while you have to phone after hours number then send your photo id & credit card details to a random mobile then wait for someone to call or text you back to get into the building. Not my idea of a good process at the end of a long work day (traveling for business). Small bed. Dirty bunched up blanket in top of closet (disgusting!), no fly screen on bathroom window, no face washer, view of train line, definitely didn’t feel comfortable nor safe to explore the area beyond the pub on the corner.

The little milk bar pub down the street was lovely, nothing to do with the apartment but it deserves a mention!

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

The apartment was very nice with great views of the city.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Two Bathrooms

The apartment was very nice with great views of the city. Excellent location within walking distance to everywhere we wanted to go. Spacious bedrooms with very comfy beds. Very clean bathrooms. Very friendly staff.

• Reviewed: October 11, 2018

Fleet Lane apartments Brisbane
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The blinds in the bedroom allowed bright light in at 5am waking us up. Doors in laundry area broken. Bathroom shower leaked water over main floor as tiling falls away from drain. We had water everywhere after a shower.

Location was great. The apartment was modern and well appointed aside from the blinds in the bedroom. Very close to transport, cafes and restaurants.

• Reviewed: October 10, 2018

Loved the apartment we had, was exactly what we needed on...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Two Bathrooms

Loved the apartment we had, was exactly what we needed on such short notice! Staff were incredibly helpful and friendly, will definitely recommend to anyone staying in the city and would 100% stay again. Thank you!!

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

Close to qpac.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Two Bathrooms

No wash cloths in bathrooms. Garage door did not open when we arrived with the beeper. Had to open door and open gate from inside. Pool cover not on so water a bit cold.

Close to qpac. Views great Security great

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

Garden view? Brick wall!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Two Bathrooms

Very strong smell of smoke throughout entire apartment and opening doors an windows didn’t help as huge wall kept smell around, no view at all I felt quite claustrophobic!

Clean, great facilities, good price for 2 bedroom

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

suggestion, you put an information book in each unit,
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Two Bathrooms

we only had one channel on the TV, ABC for kids! the guy on the desk did come up and try to fix this for us though I couldnt find an information book anywhere in the unit. There was only one hairdryer in the unit. I also went up to the spa for a nice warm spa bath, and the water was cold, so didnt bother

the position was excellent as we were doing the MS moonlight walk at southbank

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

the cleanliness of the apartment was disgusting : old...
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

the cleanliness of the apartment was disgusting : old toothpaste left in vanity, dust and pubic hair in bathrooms, shower glass with shampoo stains, outdoor area with old bird dropping and dirt. Upon contacting management they just passed the buck with no agreed outcome. I will not stay here again and will be making direct contact with the owner of the unit as I am sure they are being charged a cleaning fee under false pretences.

• Reviewed: October 7, 2018

Poor. But we were lucky we were only in the apartment for 12ish hours!
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

The floors were filthy!!!!! The lounge was stained and dusty. The aircon was smelly which we didn’t realise until we arrived back to our room after a wedding late at night. No extra blanket only a mattress topper in the cupboard?? The quilt in the main bedroom was stained. The en-suite bathroom shower leaks water under the door and all over the floor with the second bathroom water not turning hot through two showers . Lounge room/ dining wasn’t very spacious for a three bedroom apartment. 6 people couldn’t all sit around and relax. This apartment Wasn’t worth the money we had to pay for one night.

The location was close the the wedding we attended. The young guy was nice and casual (maybe to casual?) but he was certainly very helpful to my mother when checking in and offering to help with directions to the Rydges for the wedding.

• Reviewed: October 7, 2018

Great location though lacking character.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with City Views

No character or thought put into the apartment what so ever.. Very impersonal. Not a picture or decoration to be seen. Cheapest of Ikea type furnishings, having said that..all were functional and neat. windows extremely dirty and dusty as were sills and balcony, under beds and couch.

Great location..close to South Bank and public tranport. Good size room/s. Good amenites in kitchen . Free parking though very tight spaces if you have a large vehicle.

• Reviewed: October 7, 2018

Would definitely stay there again and recommend but ask for a unit facing the river/city
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Two Bathrooms

Trains and traffic noise was a little intrusive.

Location was great as we were there for a show at QPAC Restaurants and eateries in the area were great Staff were very helpful and unit suited our needs

• Reviewed: October 7, 2018

Awful sleep, disgusting smell, and would never recommend and...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Two Bathrooms

Smelt like fish(could not be aired out - deep clean required), cockroaches running through the house, noise complaint at 7 pm for simply have a conversation with the balcony doors open(to air out the fish smell), showers did not work, bed springs popped, drawer fell off on the ground once opened, no lamps in the bedside tables, one bedroom smelt like old urine, all dishes were too dirty and had to be washed before use, garbage left behind in the garage(perhaps why the attraction to cockroaches), dirty laundry stored on our unit floor for the entire trip... this unit was unfit to be rented out and I hope to receive full compensation.

Awful sleep, disgusting smell, and would never recommend and this place must be reviewed immediately. (Unfit to be rented)

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

The location is perfect
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

The apartment was extremely dirty - We were only staying one night so not a huge issue for us, but if I was staying any longer it would not be acceptable.

The location is perfect

• Reviewed: September 30, 2018

Our experience did it not meet nor exceed our expectations- paid way too much for what we received.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The couch situated within the room was uncomfortable and not suitable for more than one person to sit on at a time, unless you want to literally sit on top of each other. (Regardless of body types!!) The bed was also not great and had merely a sheet on it. When I had asked a staff member to provide our stay with more linen so we could sleep comfortably, as the weather was a little unpredictable during our stay, I felt that there were no genuine intentions to assist us as he was ‘too busy’ at that point in time. Thus, I had to come down to reception myself, four hours later when it supposedly suited the staff member(s) and get the linen, as with the towels, myself. From a customer service perspective, I believe that our experience was disappointing and unclear, as it was difficult to communicate anything. Particularly comparing experiences to when I was literally staying in the apartment, as opposed to when we were checking in, as we were unable to get to the apartment after 5pm and it was a mission and a half to even get into our room with all of these instructions, no staff physically present and only a helpline to call... Also, the holding deposit for the apartment is ridiculous, as I believe we paid more than enough to secure the fact that we were not there to destroy anything and it was more than enough to cover if any damages were to happen to the apartment. Also, with the parking, it is such a tight squeeze to get in there with the sharp bends and it was hard to find a park as there are so many reserved spots taken (which we were never informed of) limiting your ability to even find a park.

I liked the location of our apartment as we were able to explore, without having to travel too far on foot. I also appreciated that the stove top and kitchen space was great to use and we had a laundry facility accessible within our room. Although we were not provided with a rack to hang our clothes on, which made it a little harder for our clothes to dry.

• Reviewed: September 29, 2018

City break
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Two Bathrooms

Unfortunately our view wasn’t what we expected. Balcony and main bedroom faced directly onto the rail line with trains going past every two minutes although when we checked on the map it didn’t seem that close - would advise when booking that you request room not facing Hope Street Had a power line right outside the windows main bedroom. Only other thing which isn’t mentioned in the Facilities policy is they charge a $200 deposit which isn’t credited straight away which seems excessive considering the big hotels and apartments don’t charge as much and you get your deposit back straightaway. This needs to be more transparent.

Great location for our visit. Five mins walk to Southbank Apartment was ideal for overnight but wouldn’t recommend for longer as not really that comfortable. Reception staff friendly and got early check in.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

Comfortable Apartment at a reasonable price
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The after 5pm check-in procedure was complicated - its a shame they needed additional credit card details to the booking.com stuff I'd already submitted.

Comfortable, reasonably priced

• Reviewed: September 22, 2018

The roof top deck has awesome views of the city, great spot...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Two Bathrooms

The access to the parking was very tight and you have to be very careful at all times when manoeuvring around in this area. A lot of the common areas and the outside balconies need a good clean.

The roof top deck has awesome views of the city, great spot to hangout. The apartment was large, roomy and has everything you would need for an overnight stay.

• Reviewed: September 22, 2018

Would not stay again
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

After hours check in is terrible. The shower didn’t work. The apartment SMELT extremely offensive, even after 2 days of having balcony doors open and deodoriser put through the apartment-that I had to provide. And parking was awful-I was not warned a 4X4 would not fit in the underground parking. And there was hardly anyone available to speak to about these issues.

Full kitchen was great.

• Reviewed: September 21, 2018

Happily stay there again
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The hot tub wasn't working and nobody seemed to know how to turn it on. Unfortunately the apartment is quite dark due to being an I eternal apartment but we'd def go back

Beautiful apartment and everything youd want

• Reviewed: September 20, 2018

The property went above and beyond what we were expecting...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with City Views

Bit embarrassing but the fire alarms that went off didn’t wake me up. Pretty sure it’s because of a combination of being desensitised to alarms cause of my work and me being crazy tired, but yeah I was shocked when I was told.

The property went above and beyond what we were expecting for our money’s worth and were happy to help.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2018

Thanks again! We'll be back :)
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Two Bathrooms

unfortunately this time we were in an apartment overlooking the train lines - the windows are not very well noise insulated, so it was a bit difficult to get (and stay) asleep. But for the price of the accommodation, I would still recommend as excellent value.

Comfortable 2 bedroom apartment - very well appointed kitchen - excellent location

• Reviewed: September 20, 2018

Not worth the price would never stay again
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

The apartment was average, definitely not worth the amount paid for it. I left a dress in the closet and couldn’t get I contact with the property for 3 days (even after leaving a voicemail) by the time I did get through I was told nothing had be handed in, a message would be sent to the cleaners but they do not take responsibility for things left behind. Booked this hotel specifically for the terrace but there was no form of shelter therefore was too windy to use. Would never stay again.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

Only good thing is Location as it near by city .
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Two Bathrooms

Don’t get fool by 8.7 rating like us, the apartments are next to railway line so u will get rail noise day and night. The underground parking area is not marked with apartment numbers so u hav to keep on rolling from ground floor to b1 and b2 to find a parking.even sometime u won’t find a parking coz people use more then one parking space.at night time u can hear foot steps which gives u feeling someone is walking in your apartment. Entire building is no smoking even u can’t smoke in gallery.Honesty apart from cleanness the building got no comfort at all.

Only good thing is Location as it near by city .all rooms got air con and fans. Rooms are spacious.