View vacation packages to

2. Australia hotel reviews
  3. Western Australia vacation rental reviews
  4. Perth vacation rental reviews
  5. Reviews of Fraser Suites Perth

Reviews of Fraser Suites Perth This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

10 Adelaide Terrace, East Perth, 6004 Perth, Australia

#34 of 250 vacation rentals in Perth

Verified guest reviews from real Bookers

Real Bookers. Real stays. Real opinions.

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: June 17, 2019

As per usual the staff were very friendly on both check in...
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

If I were to be a complete Nazi, one of the light switches next to the bed did not have a cover on it light the rest in the apartment.

As per usual the staff were very friendly on both check in and check out. The room was spotless clean and the bed was super super comfortable.

• Reviewed: June 12, 2019

potential to be a 10 but lacking in quality of service and cleanliness
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

1. Check in was poor, waited with my sleepy child to get the right bed although this was communicated at least a week back via e-mail. 2. Carpets were dirty on 9th floor lift landing and in the 2 bedroom apartment. It needs some carpet shampooing. 3. Everyday had to call reception as housekeeping missed out the toiletries and one day missed out our towels in one of the bedrooms. Not sure if lack of training or lack of staff but felt disappointed because we paid good money and was expecting the same level of service as Fraser in Kuala Lumpur. 4. Had to call reception to fix shower leak and fridge not cold. Next day only one fixed, couldn’t be bothered to call again. 5. Lack of hospitality warmth from front office personnel except for from joselito.

Decor only

• Reviewed: June 11, 2019

Great hotel, very moden and comfortable
    • Deluxe Studio

Not much to do in the hotel area. Everything attractive is 30 min walk. The hotel is a bit expensive....but maybe I just have to get used to Australian prices.

Very modern, clean, comfortable. Will definitely stay again if I'm in Perth again.

• Reviewed: June 10, 2019

there was hair in my breakfast.
    • Deluxe Studio

The breakfast menu was slightly confusing, we got room service for breakfast and i tried to order a side of toast and a side of bacon to have together but they sent up a selection of bread which i imagine would have been a lot more costly.

there was hair in my breakfast. But on the plus side the hotel offered to remove my parking charge of $30 as they said they were unable to remove or alter the cost of breakfast which was $51.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2019

Overall, it still a pleasant stay with Fraser Suite! The indoor pool is my top pick!
    • Deluxe Studio

Perhaps, the receptionist could be more careful in confirming my details during check-in. My whole given name and the family name was recorded as my last name and I couldn't sign in the wifi as a result. I have to go down to the reception to rectify the problem which was the flaw of our stay.

This's our second time staying with Fraser Suite. Both of our stays got a bottle of complimentary wine. Last time was our 26th anniversary. This time was due to construction work. I do appreciate the generosity of the hotel.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2019

Welcoming, comfortable, great location .
    • Deluxe Studio

Shower floor tiles very slippery. Lighting in bathroom not good for putting on makeup.

Staff very friendly , breakfast nice , atmosphere good . Great views . Location perfect for visiting family member nearby.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2019

Was an ok stay, but I do admit I’m disappointed.
    • Premier One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

The apartment wasn’t that clean, the sofa and throw pillows in particular. The location is also relatively far from the city centre, albeit around 10 minutes by bus. The apartment was supposed to come with a view, but I was given one on the 9th floor, which was partially blocked by the rooftop of the building across the street. Not a view I would have paid for.

The staff were friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: June 2, 2019

Dirty bed sheets, bathroom fan not working.
    • Premier One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

Dirty bed sheets, bathroom fan not working. Asked to get it repaired but nothing happened. Main menu for room service closed 10 minutes before set times, we had to order put to get decent food.

• Reviewed: May 30, 2019

Amazing hotel. Will definitely be staying there again soon
    • Deluxe Studio

We couldn’t take our platter and drinks up to our room, but that didn’t once stop us enjoying our weekend

Everything. The value for money was incredible and the bonus extras we got was a lovely surprise. The room was amazing and the location, for what we needed, was perfect!

• Reviewed: May 26, 2019

Excellent value for money.
    • Deluxe Studio

The only thing I could comment about was the windows were dirty. They were completing some work on the outside of the building so this was why.

Walking distance from the Suites was the most amazing walks around the beautiful city of Perth. We completed the 10km bridges walk and a walk around the Madagara Bridge.

• Reviewed: May 26, 2019

The staff were friendly, the bed was comfy and the room was...
    • Deluxe Studio

There was not enough car parks to park our car which was very disappointing for such a large hotel. The Tv was too small to see from the bed.

The staff were friendly, the bed was comfy and the room was nice and clean.

• Reviewed: May 23, 2019

Great size room, lovely view
    • Deluxe Studio

Temp regulator was noticeable at night time Breakfast should be included in the rate of the booking

Great size room, lovely view Very clean Comfortable bed

• Reviewed: May 21, 2019

It was all good. For what we needed.
    • Deluxe Studio

Parking was terrible. Took 20 min after check in. To drive up and down st around the block twice to try and get some were to park. That was very frustrating.

• Reviewed: May 20, 2019

Friendly staff and good place to stay over the winter months...
    • Deluxe Studio

Guests at the hotel should not have to pay for parking.

Friendly staff and good place to stay over the winter months especially having the indoor pool is a bonus. Room was fantastic with good views. For a first timer at our hotel I was very impressed with the room I got.

• Reviewed: May 20, 2019

Requested a high floor with a great view and they delivered...
    • Premier One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

Requested a high floor with a great view and they delivered for sure, it was amazing. Laundry facilities in our room were great too and came in handy. Room service was good.

• Reviewed: May 17, 2019

Room was very nice
    • Deluxe Studio

Makes you cross today, they take $100 security deposit and then tell you it can take up to 7 days for the amount to be refunded to your account. This is terrible business when Hotels do this practice, everyone knows it is farce to use your funds, yet they continue to try and exhort a few extra dollars out of you. Please stop this practice. Internet was down for my stay.

Room was very nice

• Reviewed: May 17, 2019

Dream stay
    • Deluxe Studio

It was all good from arrival until departure

We celebrated our 2 years anniversery and proposal from my fiancé. A bottle of chardonnay was offered to us to celebrate, it was so nice from the hotel team. Room is cosy, bed super comfy. You have everything you need in kitchen to cook. Bathroom very clean. Breakfeast oh my god so good. We enjoyed gym swimming pool and sauna on a rainy day. You can Walk quite fast to the center. We will be back

• Reviewed: May 14, 2019

I'll definitely return. This is now one of my favourite places to stay in Perth. Highly recommended!
    • Deluxe Studio

The staff were particularly helpful. They tried (and succeeded!) to accommodate my requests for late check-out and bathtub. But I was particularly impressed with Nicholas, who helped me track down my belongings that I left in the taxi, following my check-out. Obviously this was well beyond the hotel's responsibility but Nicholas didn't hesitate to use the contacts he had to track down my things. I was so grateful, and so impressed with his attitude and actions. Top marks! Thankyou so much.

• Reviewed: May 13, 2019

Large comfortable bed, great location.
    • Deluxe Studio

Few dirty marks on the walls - looks as though it needed a wipe.

Large comfortable bed, great location. Great room service menu. Lovely facilities. Bathroom and Kitchen were immaculately clean. Very quiet rooms.

• Reviewed: May 2, 2019

A good place but maintenance needs to be improved
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The furniture and fittings are starting to wear out. With the chair's bottom lining peeling, cabinet doors doesn't shut well and the windows need to be cleaned, as it technically spoils the joy of having a good view of the park.

Overall, the hotel is a great place to stay with good facilities, both in-room and also within the hotel. We stayed in the 2 bedroom suite and it was relatively perfect for 4 of us.

• Reviewed: April 28, 2019

The receptionist seems friendly and approachable.
    • Deluxe Studio

Clealiness. I know it’s hard to clean but the windows were dirty so the view was ruined by dirt. If you’re going there to relax forget about it. The wall seems thin. We could here people walking with heels and some loud talking/yelling, when the next door people bang on their door it made our bed vibrates.

The receptionist seems friendly and approachable. The pool looks inviting as it wasn’t busy. And the check in was smooth and nice. Love the amenities.

• Reviewed: April 28, 2019

Very good value for the price.
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

Our room wasn't ready on time. Lifts not working which meant delays for other lifts. Left us waiting out front of lift in our pool clothes in front of wedding reception!! But otherwise it was great.

Very good value for the price.

• Reviewed: April 28, 2019

Service from staff, food.
    • Premier One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

One lift was not in service, a lot of people for 2 lifts. The windows had not been cleaned, balcony glass very dirty. Toilet door squeaked when opening and closing, very loud when people are sleeping, other than that, all good.

Service from staff, food.

Modern and the views of the city
    • Deluxe Studio

Four elevators however only two were in use so they were running very slowly. Remote control in the room was filthy, safe didn’t work, room furniture was a little bit tired, toilet didn’t flush properly, expensive private parking, and no outdoor pool.

Modern and the views of the city

• Reviewed: April 27, 2019

So accommodating, I had a wedding ceremony at Queen's...
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

So accommodating, I had a wedding ceremony at Queen's gardens 26/4/19 - short walk from fraisers . Beautiful relaxing place for my bridal party to get ready. 100% view!! Can't recommend high enough!!! Such a comfortable bed for a restful sleep.

• Reviewed: April 26, 2019

The room was perfect as my partner had a very bad migraine and the room was excellent for recovery
    • Deluxe Studio

The toilet flushed very poorly We went to park our car and there were no parks left

The bed was very comfy and large Room service was excellent The room was nice

• Reviewed: April 24, 2019

Spacious apartments
    • Premier One-Bedroom Apartment

Location bit far from night life. Carpets needs cleaning. Housekeeping staff can be better trained n clean the rooms better.

Spacious apartments Self contained

• Reviewed: April 23, 2019

Did not live up to expectations
    • Premier One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

Overall a really disappointing experience. The room wasn't clean when we arrived so we had to wait half an hr for the staff to organise another one for us. The room itself was not what I expected, if I had known the balcony was going to be at the back of the hotel with no view of the river I would have booked another room. It was also a lot smaller than I realised. The voucher that we received for a share platter and drinks on check in was a nice surprise, however we were forgotten about and our share platter given to someone else. We ended up waiting 45 minutes to finally get one. Neither of us slept all night as the bed had absolutely no support, I felt like I was sleeping on the bottom base. We were really looking forward to breakfast, however we went down at 8:15 only to find there were no eggs and no fruit left. They got re-stocked as we were leaving. This hotel stay was to celebrate our 1st Wedding Anniversary, we weren't after any special treatment but it would have been nice just to get the standard things we were expecting.

Good location, it didn't seem very busy so we liked not having to compete with people. The heater in the room kept us warm all night and the bath was a good size.

It was perfect!
    • Deluxe Studio

Waiting period for check in (but had and awesome upgrade after which was amazing!) and room service that was quite behind with the orders (was taking around 50 minutes) so we decided to go out for dinner.

It was perfect! Loved every single thing! Will definitely stay again and recommend to friends and family!

• Reviewed: April 23, 2019

The view was great and the bed was comfortable.
    • Deluxe Studio

This booking was for my partners birthday. The room was tiny. The dishwasher in the room kept beeping every few minutes. The TV was placed on the table in front of the bed so when you lay down you couldn't see it properly. There were no movie channels, we just had the standard TV channels (7, 9, 10, SBS etc...) I feel like if you get the view of the river then you get a terrible room, you can't have both. There was no parking so we had to pay for parking at the hotel down the road and carry all our bags to Fraser Suites. All in all, I wouldn't stay at this hotel again. My partner and I have always stayed here but we won't be booking again.

The view was great and the bed was comfortable.

Location and comfort
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

That we could not check in till 4:30pm as the room was not ready. Check in stated that it starts from 3pm. So not to be able to check in for 1.5hrs was bit disappointing

Location and comfort

• Reviewed: April 22, 2019

Pleasant stay, staff were very friendly. Nice rooms, comfortable bed.
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

The lighting in the restaurant is not very good. Makes it appear dark and a little dingy.

Breakfast was good. Also enjoyed the complimentary drink and tasting plate on arrival. Room was very spacious.

The bed was amazing
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

The elevator system does not work, had to wait approx 10 minutes every time and unable to locate stairs The couch was very uncomfortable

The bed was amazing Great brand of soaps etc Very clean View is amazing

• Reviewed: April 21, 2019

No extra rugs, un able to switch off the aircon, no extra...
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

No extra rugs, unable to switch off the aircon, long wait for the lift, no extra pillows

No extra rugs, un able to switch off the aircon, no extra pillows

• Reviewed: April 21, 2019

Comfortable & Relaxing
    • Deluxe Studio

Our only complaint was the wind! We were on the 12 floor & around midnight when the wind picked up it made a terrible vibrating noise outside our window! It sounded like an aircraft flying overhead but when it didn’t stop we realised it was the wind! Therefore we had a disrupted nights sleep.

This is modern & sparkling clean accommodation. The staff were amazing..polite & friendly! Loved the the pool, sauna & spa facilities, comfy bed & yummy brekkie!

• Reviewed: April 20, 2019

Great hotel with friendly staff and super affordable!
    • Deluxe Studio

The elevators need to operate properly. They took quite a while to come to and the keys wouldn't always work.

Location is great, rooms are very tidy and beds are comfortable! The whole hotel has a great homely feeling.

• Reviewed: April 20, 2019

Executive stay apartments
    • Deluxe Studio

Location is on the edge of the Perth CBD, it was about a 20minute walk back into the main part of town, I didn't mind but some business travellers may consider it too far given the size of the city

This is a beautiful place to stay, everything you would require for business. The 24hr gym was well equipped as was the room. Staff were helpful

• Reviewed: April 18, 2019

Not worth the price
    • Deluxe Studio

Expensive for what it was. No breakfast Included. Check in assistant came across short and rude. Elevator broken and a lot of guests around. Took a long time to get up and down.

• Reviewed: April 17, 2019

Clean, tidy and nice hotel room.
    • Deluxe Studio

My husband and his boss travelled to the hotel for business. When I booked I had clicked twin beds and also made an additional request In the notes to ensure twin beds were in the room. When my husband and boss arrived at 1am, the room didn’t have twin beds. They were moved rooms, and that room also didn’t have a twin. Eventually they bought up a trundle. Quite disapppionting. I also was disappointed that when I called to ask about parking they were unable to reserve a spot. This is disappointing as at 1am if you arrive and no parking is available it may become a pain. Would be much easier to have prepaid parking

Clean, tidy and nice hotel room.

• Reviewed: April 17, 2019

Would definitely stay again and recommend to family and friends
    • Deluxe Studio

Overhead Lighting in the room could be brighter, would be nice if breakfast could accommodate people who’ve had weight loss surgery $12 for a coffee and one piece of toast is a bit expensive

Bed super comfortable, food was lovely, staff are friendly

• Reviewed: April 16, 2019

• Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

Lifts seems slow and windows were a bit dirty

Suites are lovely and staff are extremely friendly and helpful and appear to go out of their way to make it a really nice experience.

• Reviewed: April 15, 2019

2 night stay
    • Deluxe Studio

There was food left in the fridge from the last occupant. The alarm went off at 6:00am, which we didn't set. We were 8 minutes late for breakfast on Monday morning, which I'd paid for and there was no offer to compensate or make something for us - we didn't realise cut off during the week was 9:30am which was different to the weekend.

Great location. Great view and staff were friendly.

• Reviewed: April 15, 2019

Bed was comfy and room was clean.
    • Deluxe Studio

On check in was not advised that the hold fee on credit card was $100 bond per night. On bookings.com in terms and conditions was $100 total. The gentleman at concierge was great and advised that he would only take $100 not $200 as what would have been expected. Also bathroom scales need batteries.

Bed was comfy and room was clean.Great location and close to public transport which the cat bus was free on St George's Tce.

• Reviewed: April 14, 2019

Great, fun girls weekend away, would definitely book again.
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

We booked for 5ppl but no rollaway bed was provided we had to call concierge for an extra blanket and pillow and one person slept on the couch. Next time would check at reception or check the room before bedtime to make sure there was room for everyone to sleep

Large, clean apartment, friendly staff and very luxurious room. We absolutely loved the views and the spaciousness of the apartment. The pool and spa was great we spent a long time in there and appreciated at this time of year that it was indoors and heated.

Fanatic! Great staff
    • Deluxe Studio

Lift waits are abit long but as long as your not up and down all the time

Great, free upgrade and a very very good room. Was so clean and everything was to perfection, breakfast to the room was on time to the Seccond.

• Reviewed: April 14, 2019

Disappointing and we have experienced better from this hotel. Seems to have declined.
    • Deluxe Studio

I found parking over priced as I paid double the price I did at another city hotel 2 weeks ago. The staff did not provide any info regarding the restaurant or offer the option of breakfast. We were also not asked about our stay as we left. We checked out earlier than we usually would as we had a terrible nights sleep. The room was extremely warm even with air con on and there was a lot of noise throughout the night from other guests slamming doors. There was an unpleasant smell in the corridor towards the room as well as food left there from other guests that had not been cleaned up.

We have stayed here numerous times before and have always loved it hence the return. It’s in a good location and offers great views from rooms.

Minor details and problems, 5 star more like 3 star
    • Deluxe Studio

Fraser Suites has a lot to offer, unfortunately, minor details have let them down in a bid to find the '5 star luxury' that they claim to offer The room: Stylish and modern, plenty of space and great kitchenette unfortunately was only given 1 pan ( a boiler ) when other appliances are needed to prepare certain meals, this clear disregard to guest comfort and their price tag will set them back for future visitors The pool: Murky and unclean, no one was found in the pool or sauna area ( or the gym for that matter ) it looked like white soap was floating on the surface of the water, a plethora of towels with no use is a sign that this facility needs maintained... The restaurant: Nice food with a reasonable price tag,the restaurant was the only good thing about the place in my opinion, a lot of work needs to be done to ensure Fraser suites meets guest expectations, may I also add the window of my apartment was Dirty and soapy from some 'cleaning routine' that was going on about the place ...

I liked the stylish room, however again, the chairs needed replacing as the threads were hanging like vines below the seat.. This made the chair look tacky, another minor detail they have failed to offer.

• Reviewed: April 13, 2019

We will return

Leaving

Location, parking, Position could walk along the swan river to Perth CBD magnificent views. Free bus stop outside suites to anywhere in Perth. Convenience stores down stairs and pub and cafes only minutes away. Easy access to road to airport 16 min drive and to great western freeway heading north or south.

• Reviewed: April 10, 2019

Amazing!
    • Deluxe Studio

Amazing! They bumped us up from a deluxe suit to a premiere suit for our wedding night! The staff were friendly and very helpful when we needed to ask questions... the only down fall was there was no info on what opened and when, but we were informed soon leaving they were being updated! But it was an amazing time for sure!!!

• Reviewed: April 8, 2019

Bed are incredible, pillows are like fluffy clouds and every...
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

Parking not to be $30, sometimes I stay it’s not charged, other times it’s charged

Bed are incredible, pillows are like fluffy clouds and every time I stay here it’s so clean and staff are great!

• Reviewed: April 6, 2019

Peaceful stay
    • Deluxe Studio

Check in wasn’t as smooth as I would have liked , however staff were pleasant. I wasn’t expecting a charge for car parking. Lights in the bathroom need to be brighter.

This is my 3rd stay at Fraser Suites Perth & it never disappoints. I requested a room looking over the park & Swan River which was granted.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2019

there for one night perfect sleep dinner and breakfast makes it a great place to stay on the hop
    • Deluxe Studio

Food ......... dinner was fantastic and breakfast was perfect received a voucher making it great value for money too. Room bedding very good quality and super clean.

• Reviewed: April 1, 2019

Never again!
    • Deluxe Studio

Booking in - poor!!! Whist it appears that my work credit card was over balance not accepting my partners card via phone was inconvenient; lousy; poor service and frustrating! The cutlery drawer falling out of the cabinet and seriously bruising three of my toes. Imagine if a toddler had been in the kitchen.

The on the ground staff were awesome - meaning the cleaners, room attendants and kitchen staff.

• Reviewed: March 29, 2019

Was charged twice for a room on the 23/03/18 they...
    • Premier One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

Was charged twice for a room on the 23/03/18 they took both the money and deposit out twice which I am yet to receive back. So basically I paid nearly $800 to be talked down to.

• Reviewed: March 26, 2019

I will come back :)
    • Deluxe Studio

there is nothing to complain no free airport shuttle, but the bus in front brings you there it is not so close to the center, center. But close to a warf where you can go on tours as well. I liked the area and close to the airport.

It was really nice to stay in this hotel. It is a big hotel but you can't feel it. The staff is so super friendly. Room is big and you get more than you need. Food is good, had dinner there that was very delicious. Would def. stay there again!!

• Reviewed: March 25, 2019

Noise from lifts

First two night stay 2 floor , no view . Original booking with river view and bathtub . However room change to original booking . Thank you Fraser suites and staffs for the effort to ensure our stays are comfortable.

• Reviewed: March 23, 2019

Everything else
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

There was no clear sign of where the car park is so had trouble finding it

Everything else Good value for money Size of apartment and facilities are excellent

• Reviewed: March 21, 2019

very average, probably wouldn't stay again or recommend to people
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

Parking facilities were very poor, The cleanliness of the hotel area on the floors was very disgusting, as we had people staying on multiple levels we got to go through the hotel a bit and the floor on most of the levels was very dirty and grubby.

Location was good.

• Reviewed: March 20, 2019

Comfort and luxury which we would return to without question.
    • Premier One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

The perfume in the lobby air conditioning was unpleasant and unnecessary. Weird!! It would have been useful to have a TV channel directory. Kitchen equipment was minimal but adequate in contrast to everything else which was so generous and luxurious. A goose neck reading lamp beside the bed would have been more useful than a darkly shaded lamp, which did not give enough light to read by.

Lovely friendly and helpful staff! They moved us to another room because the balcony on the first one was so windy, and were very understanding. Loved having a balcony with a fabulous view on the non windy side of building. The bed and pillows were very luxurious. Very convenient for airport bus drop off, and local free buses. The bathroom soap was beautifully perfumed. The living room was well laid out, and felt very homely.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2019

Loved it, everything perfect, meals amazing
    • Deluxe Studio

Fantastic - yes everything! Upgraded with a complimentary drink & platter on arrival. Restaurant meal amazing and the breakfast faultless too. Def be back thanks

• Reviewed: March 19, 2019

The location was great I'm food was good
    • Premier One-Bedroom Apartment

The door for the bedroom didn't close and just a general cleanliness of the room quite Dusty aircon vents full of dust

The location was great I'm food was good

• Reviewed: March 17, 2019

Comfortable modern well located serviced apartment.
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

Dishwasher didn't work well. Dishes weren't adequately washed when the room was serviced.

Spacious modern serviced apartment. Very comfortable. Excellent location for my requirements.

• Reviewed: March 15, 2019

good location, but needs an update, very shabby
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

The place is very shabby, all furniture and carpets stained and need replacing Service level was below average. No synonymous with the brand of Frazor Suites

the location is great

• Reviewed: March 14, 2019

Absolutely brilliant holiday
    • Deluxe Studio

location and outlook looking over the Swan river and closeness to Perth city and beaches, attractions EG Elizabeth Quays, Rottnest Island, Bell Tower cafes & restaurants and venues Freemantle attractions

• Reviewed: March 12, 2019

Free drinks and grazing board on arrival, that’s a first and...

Nothing really

Free drinks and grazing board on arrival, that’s a first and amazing! Awesome bar downstairs, rooms were clean and comfy beds, buffet breakfast was up there with the best!! Highly recommend

• Reviewed: March 11, 2019

Fantastic
    • Deluxe Studio

Coffee machine wait staff not filling machines enough - low water - low milk three times for customers over busy times

Reception staff excellent - Breakfast Buffet food quality excellent

• Reviewed: March 11, 2019

MilkLab Almond milk in cafe/bar.
    • Deluxe Studio

Drunk youths staying in room next door on Saturday night and let room door slam shut. Limited restaurant menu. Long walk up to town and/or restaurants.

MilkLab Almond milk in cafe/bar. Kitchenette. Spacious room. Good size desk to work from. Good storage space. Lovely housekeeping staff. Very clean. Enjoyed the gym, sauna, spa and pool.

• Reviewed: March 10, 2019

I was happy with the room but the staff attitude and payment left a bad taste. Won’t use again
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

Took a deposit from my card. Told I could pay bill with different card. On checkout found that whole bill had been taken from the card used for deposit. Including the deposit. Won’t be going back.

Good size room

• Reviewed: March 10, 2019

Nice place, pity about the noise from the neighbors.
    • Deluxe Studio

Next door was booked out to a party group. That was loud and disrespectful to other guests. Returning in the early morning to continue their celebrations.

Location was perfect for the trip. Very clean and well appointed room.

• Reviewed: March 9, 2019

Amazing place to stay. Very spacious. Highly recommend for families - felt like a home away from ho
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Room service was slow. At times they didn’t answer the phone and it would ring out. The entrees and mains were average but the desserts were incredible.

Toys for the kids at check in. Excellent location. Great facilities. The carpets and some of the furniture could do with a clean but overall it was amazing and we would definitely recommend to our friends and colleagues and definitely come back.

• Reviewed: March 6, 2019

The staff’s ability to solve our room problem
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

On our first day we were given a room that we were not happy with. When the neighbors door closed, it would bang and the bedroom wall, which is the headboard would vibrate. So we didn’t have a good sleep. The room’s view was also disappointing. We ended up upgrading our room (paid more money) next morning and got a better room.

The staff’s ability to solve our room problem

• Reviewed: March 4, 2019

Breakfast variety was great.
    • Deluxe Studio

We requested early check in week's prior and diddnt get it, our friends requested early check in the day before and received it . I was told I would be called when my room was ready and was never called. I had to ask for my room key when we arrived after a wedding.

Breakfast variety was great. Rooms are clean and beds are comfortable.

• Reviewed: March 4, 2019

it was tidy can’t really complain, pay for what you get
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

I booked the room we did because it said it had a bath and a room with a view, we had a view of a building on level 2 and there was no bath in sight so a bit of false advertising there for the executive suite

it was tidy can’t really complain about to much

• Reviewed: March 3, 2019

Good value
    • Deluxe Studio

We stayed on two different nights and the rooms varied in quality. The first was very good, roomy and with a very spacious bathroom. The second time, the room and bathroom were smaller and the room was less appealing.

Stayed in February 2019

• Reviewed: March 1, 2019

The whole experience was perfect.

Loved it.

The whole experience was perfect. Brilliant helpful friendly staff, The restaurant was to die for food wise and the room was top shelf. Best ever for me.

We Price Match