Reviews of Comfort Inn & Suites Goodearth Perth 3.5 stars

195 Adelaide Terrace, East Perth, 6004 Perth, Australia

#60 of 107 hotels in Perth

• Family Suite

The staff were extremely friendly and had no problems extending our check out time so I had time to get back for a shower after running the Perth Marathon

I had no problems

I booked this room late and was impressed by the efficiency of the staff in managing this. The room is a good size and the bed is comfortable The hotel is well located for my purposes

• Open Plan Suite

In your survey you asked who I came with which was my wife. No where in your survey does it say wife or husband only partner. A partner is someone you are not legally married to.

• Superior Twin Studio Suite

Staf and location could not be faulted. The hotel is overdue a makeover, its decor and furnishings are very dated. The room I was given was far smaller that I was led to believe, certainly not 33square metre, 15 at best. In the room everything was provided and housekeeping was available everyday, again no gripes with staff and their efforts. However, the furnishings and decor were very dated, fridge was really loud and freezing everything instrad of cooling. The Hob was really rusty and poor in performance (conduction and regulation) I therefore chode not to cook anything because of this. Balcony was tiny though did offer a reasonable view. Bathroom again was lacking in maintenance and decor. It was overall a dissapointing expereince as I had a pre-booked a no refund 14 days stay, to reduce the cost, I would have sought alternative accomodation if not for this. I guess the pictures on Booking.com do notaccurately reflect reality, and measurements definitley don't. The Hotel would probably be better branding itself a budget hotel by reducing their prices if they have no wish to conduct a serious makeover.

• Open Plan Suite

The hotel is a bit rundown but I don’t mind if it is priced accordingly. Stay here if you want a no frills city stay for an ok price.

Good location, everything was ok

• Superior Double Studio Suite

There was a bad storm overnight, and one of the sliding doors rattled loudly all night. It kept us awake until I jammed a thick card into the rebate. A TV Facing the bed would have been nice.

The room was nice. Good views from the windows.

Room 206 bathroom too small

Rooms are always very clean and comfy, staff helpful and property walking distance to town centre, Elizabeth Quey, and Cultural centre

• Superior Double Studio Suite

The house staff (male) used a key to try to enter my room at 9am one morning. Luckily I had the door chain across. He didn’t knock or call out prior to opening the door ! I reported it straight away to reception .

Location close to CBD

• Superior Double Studio Suite

We found that our room was not soundproof as we could hear next door talking on both sides..

The helpful staff, the fact that their was parking, and great to order dinner and have it in your room.

• Superior Double Studio Suite

The Daycore a bit out dated, didn't like the old beds, and the small bathroom.

The free parking, easy hotel to deal with. Love the coffee machine in lobby.

• Superior Double Studio Suite

On arrival the room smelt musty, it was late evening about 11pm we then purchased a tin of glen 20 from the allnight store in Adelaide Tce and sprayed all furniture, hard surface areas etc. We then cleaned all the dust and food droppings and fluff from under the lounge cushion’s before unpacking then retiring, it had been a long day.

Great view, the shower was really good. We found the staff to be very professional and friendly.

• Superior Double Studio Suite

Everything was good except the amount of noise. We were disturbed both late at night and early in the morning by excessive noise from other guests. This impacted greatly on our sleep.

Staff were very friendly

• Superior Double Studio Suite

I don't think anything bad

The breakfast was good, view from the room over river and towards the bridge was really good. View over the river from breakfast room was good.

• Superior Twin Studio Suite

Smallest bathroom I've ever seen and no exhaust fan, so it was like a sauna after a shower. Cupboard doors askew, tv channels breaking up, beds on wheels that moved every time you sat on them and a kitchen that was basically a very small bench space and hot plate.

Friendly staff, downstairs restaurant had a limited choice but the food was great

• Superior Double Studio Suite

The smoking on the bedroom key was consistent that guest would be fined $150.00 for smoking but staff all smoking in basement(inconsistent)Guest out on the street Second thing was the two menus, we chose from the cheaper menu one night and had pudding of the dearer menu and were asked to leave restaurant- to cheaper area- nothing wrong with meals just annoying as we were in the middle and were asked to be reseatted due to no customer service on the cheap menu conflicting we are the guest

The potatoes one day were loaded with chilli too hot to eat

• Superior Double Studio Suite

If I could pick one thing it would maybe be the underground parking, but really for the design of the carpark and how old it is, its not to bad its just means you don't want to be last to arrive hahahahaha.....

The check-in was good as we arrived late from our flight and the staff were excellent; we also asked for the room we wanted and received it.......we have stayed the on numerous occasions and will stay there again (no problems) ... Breakfast and Dinner was above standard as well

• Superior Double Studio Suite

Housekeeping is a disgrace so so dusty I had to get the air con filters cleaned carpets need a good clean so neglected furniture is not moved to clean yucky!!vert

Lreat servivllllllllllllklllllĺ Restaurant was very convenient as I did not want to walk too far without wanting to drive etc!! L lllmlm l

• Superior Double Studio Suite

The outside of the building and ground floor don’t give the best impression, but there was nothing else wrong at all.

We were unsure when we saw the building and ground floor, but the room turned out to be great, very clean and refurbished. The staff was very accommodating and we even got free late check out as we needed to stay a bit longer because of our 3-month-old baby. Definitely coming back when in Perth next time.

• Superior Double Studio Suite

Property is in need of an upgrade. The small kitchen area cupboard doors do not shut properly and the kitchen hotplates are very old. One blew during cooking! Bed was very comfortable and the television, despite Russian language directions, was good. Location was quite.

Location was very good with easy walking or bus access to the city and other areas. Free newspapers and a happy hour in the bar each day were both bonus offerings!

• Superior Double Studio Suite

For some reason, they want to charge you $10 if you don't wash your dishes and put them away. This is simply not good marketing, and ought to be unnecessary--especially for me, since I declined housekeeping every day. Re cleanliness: housekeeping for the previous occupant failed to empty the rubbish bin by the kitchenette.

There were two desks in the room, which I made good use of. A full kitchenette, which was a surprise. Not only refrigerator and microwave, but a stove and dishes. Balcony. Free bus several blocks into town, and another free bus up to Kings Park. Airport taxi hadn't heard of it, so be sure to have the address handy.

• Superior Twin Studio Suite

I booked this hotel for parking for free, but......parking space was very limited and I could not park a car, even I reserved a parking space.

The location is really great. Rooms are a bit run down but clean and quite large.

• Superior Double Studio Suite

The only thing I could say I didnt like was the bathroom in the rooms as getting in there is extremely difficuilt with the way the door is, would be brilliant if it was a sliding door instead of a swinging door

They bed was comfy and having a lounge in the rooms made things feel alittle more like a apartment with comfort than a hotel

• Superior Double Studio Suite

Servicing of room needs improvement. Lack of attention to detail. Bed not changed for a week, then had to be requested. Service missed one day, despite please service notice being on door. Somebody’s cigarette butts on balcony throughout stay. Ok for an overnight or couple of days. Basic kitchen facilities OK. Trip hazard into bathroom. Basement car park problematical. Facility available in one of their hotels opposite, but then they charge you $11 day to use it!

Good location. Two buses a minute into the centre. Local supermarket close by.

• Superior Double Studio Suite

Shower temperature was hard to regulate. Either too hot or too cold

Nice firm and comfortable bed Spacious room free parking walking distance to the city restaurants etc

• Superior Twin Studio Suite

Pillow was a little flat and room could of done with a few more lights. The lighting was either all or nothing. Needed a lamp or wall light near dining table.

Secure parking. Location. Value. We had a twin room and was huge! Toiletries in bathroom and hairdryer. Beds made each day. Super great value with lots of extra dining options close by too.

• Superior Double Studio Suite

Didn't like how the sliding door out to the 6th floor balcony had no flyscreen. After cooking the room smoked up as no there was no exhaust fan. The most worrying was how a child could just flick the door lock up and walk on out onto the balcony!!! Very scary! The aircon unit outside made it unsafe and something to climb on.

• Standard Double Studio Suite

The phone needs checking as I could not ring 16 for Food on the go. When they rung back the phone did not ring so after 1 1/2 hours I rung to check where was the food via the reception area number 9 they said that it had been ready for quite some time and that they had rung

• Superior Double Studio Suite

WOULD HAVE LIKED TO HAVE LAYED IN BED SO WE COULD SEE THE TV ,THE BED WAS ARROUND THE CORNER FROM THE TV

THE VIEW FROM THE BALCONY ,ROOM IN GENERAL EXCEPT WHERE THE BED WAS PLACED

• Family Suite

Need some cooking utensils in the rooms eg tongs, serving spoons. One room didnt get cleaned the whole trip (5 days).

Buffet breakfast was superb, especially for kids, there was a wide selection.

• Open Plan Suite

The carpets/tiles need a good clean and the top of microwave needs a wipe down. Parking was not available and was thankful i was able to park across the road. Having a 6 and two 4 year olds, crossing the road was uneventful.

We loved the outlay of the room and the 5 single beds worked a treat. The beds were comfortable and the kitchen was awesome.

• Superior Double Studio Suite

Rooms have been 'updated' poorly. However rooms were very clean. As I have previously experienced booking through this site, included features were not available ie free water and bottle of wine etc

Hotel is 3 star - clean, in a good location. Staff are exceptional.

• Family Suite

Hotel isn't fancy, but it doesn't need to be.

A simple hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. Great for families. Kids loved the breakfast muffins. Great location.

• Family Suite

The room was so dirty, facilities are so rundown and I and my brother got our allergies on dust mites shown all over our bodies and that reflected that how dirty the room was. We have to pay carparlk fee for the hotel does not have enough car space while other hotel will reimburse guest with this fee but they didn't

Nothing is good of this hotel except staff are quite helpful

• Superior Double Studio Suite

bed was lumpy and uncomfortable I asked for b and b and off street parking you had to pay for breakfast and car spaces would have served one tenth of the rooms had to find alternative parking off street parking was a sham

• Superior Double Studio Suite

It was a little on the tired side.

We were stuck in Perth with no place to stay and as usual I go to my reliable booking.com to help me as I was really in trouble. It came up with this hotel and I was amazed it ticked all the boxes and gave an excellent recommendation. Value for money best then location then staff friendliness and I could not believe this as in these hotels which usually would be classed as budget you do not expect the food to be superb but I had the best supper I had in my three and half weeks stay in Perth. The lamb chops (my favourite) were amazing.

• Superior Double Studio Suite

The roons could have been much ckeaner. The meals we had there were laden with chips under the small hamburger . The wine was $ 5 in happy hour but not drinkable

The location was excellent

• Superior Double Studio Suite

The bathroom was on the small side, it was a bit tight getting in with the shower door to close to the main door

Excellent location, food was great, staff very friendly, and free parking

• Family Suite

Rooms are old and has a foul smell. Kitchenette was very greasy.

Restaurant staff was very helpful and cheerful especially Mark. Breakfast was fairly good.

• Superior Double Studio Suite

The only thing I didn’t like was the noise from the guests in the room next door but that is no fault of the motel.

Staff we’re helpfull and greeted with a smile. Situated in a great location for our stay.

• Open Plan Suite

1) All 4 beds are place side-by-side. 2) No 2 bedroom for 4person rental. 3) Kitchen cabinet is poor condition. 4) One toilet for 4pax room. 5) No TV.

1) Big room, 2) Convenient location 3) Free parking.

• Family Suite

The rooms did not look like anything in the picture. There was supposed to be a dining area and a sofa, there was none. The air conditioning in the bedroom was old and rusty and looked dangerous. We tried the laundry facility, but it was kinda scammy because one token for the dryer was not enough, you needed at least three to completely dry your clothes, because it ran super short. And we only put in a handful of childrens clothes.

The location was good, near to the Perth Mint and a CAT Bus Stop so we could travel fairly easily. Free parking was a plus. The room was clean and they provided fresh towels, kitchen towels, and toiletries everyday.

• Family Suite

We had to use a paid public parking lot since the van that we were using could not pass the height clearance of hotel's parking lots.

Spacious rooms and quite environment

cant really fault anything

staff were great, the beds were comfy. free wifi, the room had everything we needed, we also had some view over the swan river, which i liked, the hotel is in a great location. quiet, bus stop 30 metres away, takes 5 mins to get into city. 24/7 supermarket within walking distance, restaurants etc. we would definitely stay here again

• Superior Double Studio Suite

The long corridor to my suite reminded me of a prison with cells on either side. Could use a fresh coat of paint and maybe some artwork on the long walls. Also killed a cockroach in my room and saw another dead one in corridor

Travel n Go breakfast was good value. Location was excellent with easy access on all the buses going into city, Queens Garden nearby and views of Swan River.

• Superior Double Studio Suite

I enjoyed my stay at Good Earth, lovely views from balcony, good air con, tv and kitchen facilities. Full cooked breakfast was definitely value for money and extremely delicious. If travelling to Perth again, I will stay at this motel again.

• Family Suite

The rooms were old and very dated, there was vomit 🤢 old and hard on our balcony, the kitchenette not very freindly

The location was good,staff friendly at front end, however the cleaners were not polite

• Superior Double Studio Suite

value for money in all aspects with staff ever eager to please .Compared to other hotels in Perth was a remarkable saving with self catering facilities and local convenience store to meet needs.

• Superior Double Studio Suite

I didn’t like: Someone else’s hair in the shower and in the bed! I wasn’t asked for photo ID when checking. I was concerned about the weak elevator floors, that moved way to much! The smell in the hotel lobby, halls and my room when I first arrived. Someone much have used a strong sweet smelling chemical that day. Like mozzie repellent, and the elevator smelled like a house of dogs being locked up all day. The horrible car park trying need to get in and out. It’s so stressful! And have a small car!! With the thin walls I could hear the people TALKING, and SO SO much more. Plus the slamming doors. There was a large piece of glass on my balcony. (I don’t advise staying at this place with young children!) Room security it a JOKE!

The lovely lady that checked me out. The kind gentleman that helped me out at 5am after I returned from dropped my friend of at the airport. The aircon and the free WiFi, a life saver.

• Superior Double Studio Suite

Bathroom was a little compact, but it did the job.

For $100 a night this has to be the best value for a central Perth location. Very spacious room, with a large fridge & small kitchenette, good aircon, dining table, comfortable king size bed & sofa. Buffet breakfast for $20 was plentiful with lots of choice. I was there for an event at Optus Stadium, & this location was perfect as buses to the stadium run right by the hotel. Limited onsite parking, but the nearby offsite parking only cost me $5.

• Family Suite

Overall a little run down but good value for money

The room was clean and comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful. Good location - short free bus ride to Hays street mall and Elizabeth quay only 15 min walk away.

• Superior Double Studio Suite

The toilet, they need to put some tiles to separate the shower to the whole bathroom. We have to put towel or the water might leak out.

Normally I would rent an apartment or go to AirB&B, but now, this place gave me better option. Room is cleaned everyday. So we feel fresh. THere are cleaning soap, salt and pepper provided. And they allow us to check in at 9am! Since our room is available. We can also do our laundry on few floors. Would recommend this place to my friends and family

• Standard Double Studio Suite

Our room wasn't serviced. The floors in the lifts weren't very clean and the pavement immediately outside of the hotel was littered with cigarette butts

• Family Suite

Booking.com said the room included a free parking bay but the hotel does not guarantee that. We were fortunate to get one.

Staff were friendly and welcoming. Room was basic but clean and practical. Good value for money

• Family Suite

Property was old and dirty. Mold in the bathroom. Floors filthy. Needs a good clean and brighten up. Pillows terrible and could smell the dust.

Parking was good

• Family Suite

Lack of parking (i.e. Non existent). Some staff were downright rude when questioning this

Location was excellent. We could access everything we needed.

• Open Plan Suite

The rooms were a little tired, and the three days we were there were hot and the room air-con Didnt work to well, but saying that we got what we paid for as the price was good

The position of the hotel to everything

• Standard Double Studio Suite

It’s a little bit out dated and in need of a little TLC but in NO way affected our stay everything was clean and tidy.

The staff were amazing and remembered my daughter every time she came in which was a nice touch and made her day. Hotel was close to city and public transport.

• Hotel Room

Air-con in the room didn't work very well

Wonderful view from the window looking at the city and river. The shower had good pressure and the hot water worked good. Bed was comfortable and all amenities were clean and worked. Would definitely stay here again

• Open Plan Suite

Wasn't as clean as it probably should have been - things spilled down walls and the corners in the shower door recess were a bit grotty.

Rooms were large. Beds comfortable. Nice toiletries.

• Superior Double Studio Suite

Try replacing carpet in Elevators, dirty ! And not appealing to the eye.

The Best thing about staying at the Comfort Inn was how friendly the staff were. This made up for how tired and worn the Hotel looked. I was staying in a delux room that had a make over but the rest of hotel could do with the same treatment,

• Superior Twin Studio Suite

It needs a good scrub and a bottle if bleach! It's only $20 for a new toilet seat and that was desperately needed :(

Free parking affordability of two singles and a couch...and restaurant on site which was delicious, friendly and soooo affordable!

• Superior Double Studio Suite

Furniture in the lobby is quite dated and the corridors look a little dated also, but the rooms are great and that is what counts.

Radek at the front desk was great. He really saw to it that we were comfortable. Many thanks to him. The room is very big and comfortable. It is more of an apartment than a hotel room. We stayed once and then returned three weeks later when we were again in Perth. The location is perfect. Right outside loads of free buses pass and one can walk to the Swan River and to the centre. Great place.

• Standard Double Studio Suite

Booked this room for my son as I have done previously. Credit card details on this site for payment. Staff wanted the credit card details again. My son does not have a credit card. Staff were extremely rude and my son was ready to go elsewhere. Probably will be reluctant to return again.

Basic accomodation

• Hotel Room

The bed was too soft for me but this is a personal preference.

Basic but clean and with friendly staff. We arrived mid night and the front desk staff was basically expecting us. Check out was seamless.

• Superior Double Studio Suite

The potatoes at breakfast were a bit hard and it was a Little but too far from the city centre but we got an Uber quite quickly.

I like the kitchenette in the room. Good that we could park our car safely in the hotel premises. Room and bathroom very clean.

NOTHING

Bed soft , air con worked!! Easy walk to river and free buses around Central Transit Zone. Staff couldn’t do enough for you, all friendly and always talked to you. Car hire easy and cheap, so is the fuel. Nearly all cars are automatic .

• Superior Double Studio Suite

The restaurant food and service were excellent, happy hour for drinks in the afternoon was a nice bonus after having a strenuous day in the city.

• Superior Twin Studio Suite

too tight was the parking, very hard with a large car

good security, plain and simple, parking was tight, close to eateries, close to our function. staff were good, breakfast was good, especially the noodles. dissapointed no swimming pool, good shower pressure

• Hotel Room

Chose a room with a large double bed but it was an ordinary double bed pushed against the wall. The 2nd person had to slide off the end. Our room did not look like any of the pictures. Uncomfortable pillows

• Superior Twin Studio Suite

The kitchenet could have more cuttlery (just 2 pieces of each thing, so you need to wash everyth

Staff was very friendly, the room was big and confortable, the carpark is free (wish is a big plus in Perth) and allow us a late check out (12PM), very good option overall

• Superior Double Studio Suite

Balcony Facing the bedroom of the Apartments opposite thus need to close balcony door and curtain at all time

Very good location. Near the city and short walk to the park

• Superior Double Studio Suite

Some noise from next rooms, narrow bathrooms, and a few other cosmetic things - didn't spoil the stay, but if picking would be the decor and dated rooms. However bed and everything else was comfortable and beyond what we expected at that price point.

The rooms show wear and tear, but clean. Location is very handy, the service was good, and price for location was excellent, add in the onsite parking and would stay again for nice quick trips

• Hotel Room

$169 per night for this !!! It’s a bloody joke my hard earned money spent on this crappie Room. Bar closed at 9pm on a Saturday night this isn’t a motel at all. I want a bloody refund.

Absolutely Nothing it was dirty and poorly outdated.

• Superior Double Studio Suite

As others have said, it's an older facility and getting shabby. My room had a high step up into the bathroom, so if you have trouble with steps check whether your room is on one level.

Convenient location, good price, smiling and helpful staff, very comfortable bed.

• Superior Twin Studio Suite

Nothing I didnt like really. If I had to pick on anything its hard to get to toilet roll holder while on the toilet. But you can deal with that, just take it off

Close by to everything and I love you can either eat dinner at the restaurant or take away to ur room. very comfy room. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Browse Comfort Inn & Suites Goodearth Perth traveller photo gallery