Reviews of Novotel Surfers Paradise 4.5 stars

Cnr Hanlan St and Surfers Paradise Blvd, Surfers' Paradise, 4217 Gold Coast, Australia

#68 of 128 hotels in Gold Coast

5.3

A wonderful experience.

Our stay was too short!

The views from our room were superb! The location was excellent as the GLink light rail was almost outside the hotel entrance. Position was excellent as there were so many places closeby to choose to eat from. The concierge, Michael, was so very helpful and friendly. Nothing was a problem. As my husband was not well, this was a wonderful bonus as Michael provided us with maps and advice for our next stop-over and directed us to the NSWLink Terminal which was only a short distance away from Novotel.

loved everything about this hotel
    • Superior King Room with Ocean View

there is nothing not to like

loved everything about this hotel ,everything you need is at walking distance.had the ocian view room and the view was spectacular.staff are very friendly and helpful,bed was comfortable ,breakfast was delicious,and will be returning in the future.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Spa and pool were great and location was fantastic.
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds and View

Room needed a proper vac and the shower tiles were a little dirty. Also we had to park a fair distance from hotel entrance as all of the reserved parks were taken.

Bed was comfy. Location was great. Spa was Devine.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Breakfast variety is good.
    • Hinterland View Superior Room, 1 King Bed

1.There were no staff at the reception counter after 8pm. 2. Upon check in there wasn't a clear indication of where the line starts and the front office officer didn't bother to even let us know. Waited at the left side of the counter while one staff attended to a customer at the priority lane and later he called us over to say we need to move over to that lane. This is only when he was done attending to the customer. 3. Agreed to the upsell of 3 days breakfast and of which 2 mornings we were told our room number is not listed and was asked to sign a form 4. There is plenty of room for improvement on the attitude and behaviour of the team at the front office.

Breakfast variety is good.

The location is amazing right in the heart of it all, pool...
    • Superior Room with 1 King Bed and View

The location is amazing right in the heart of it all, pool and spa was warm so it didn’t matter on the cooler nights and the room had the most beautiful view... will definitely be staying again

• Superior King Room with Ocean View

Very basic for a Novotel hotel. There were only 1 pillow each where normally in all the hotels I stayed including 3star hotels there are always at least 2 pillow. Hotel looks a bit ‘tired’.

Location. Staff was helpful and friendly.

• Standard King Room

Worst internet and elevators take forever. The way they have you pay for internet and restrict usage is from the 90s. It’s like a cheap hotel in Central America when it comes to internet. Just include internet like most hotels in developed countries.

Not happy
    • Superior Room with 1 King Bed and View

The beds were absolutely horrible to sleep in, the photo had a real king size bed not two beds joined together and one of you is falling down the middle especially when you’re paying a lot of money

Very nice and modern

The breakfast was pretty good for children.
    • Deluxe Family Room

The buffet dinner wasn't very much to choose from for adults and children. The breakfast buffet could have had normal beans. Dinner staff were a bit rude didn't explain dinner buffet, price etc. Price for one night was a bit expensive.

The breakfast was pretty good for children.

Great wide rooms , had a sea view room and enjoyed it .
    • Deluxe King Room with Ocean View

Check in toke so long time + no mini bars in room

Great wide rooms , had a sea view room and enjoyed it .. very good location with a really friendly staff

View was great and beds were quite comfy
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds and View

Bath room was very small and not big enough for me. The TV was also quite slow when changing channels and not enough variety.

View was great and beds were quite comfy

Beautiful Rooms and Beautiful location.
    • Standard King Room

We didnt appreciate having to pay for parking and feel Novatel should offer this free of charge.

The refurbished rooms are very stylish and comfortable. Great View of Surfers Paradise and excellent location. Sadly we didnt get time to dine or swim in house but will definatley consider staying again.

Very convenient location and an easy walk for a morning stroll on the beach
    • Superior Room with 1 King Bed and View

sterile room , noise from the corridor and dinging of lift carried into the room very easily so interrupted sleep was a given on this trip.

convenient location , large room , comfortable bed, quick check in and reasonable priced parking for the location.

Perfect Spot and Great View!
    • Executive King Room with Ocean View

We would have loved 2 pillows each! We didn’t have enough to sit up in bed!

Loved our 34th floor room! Easy to get Ubers within a few minutes and in the best spot! So many options for food and drink right at the bottom of our hotel! Plenty of activities too such as the Ripley’s mueseum and Time Zone!

While not the usual place we stay, the room itself was great...
    • Hinterland View Superior Room, 1 King Bed

The balcony was quite small, however not a major thing.

While not the usual place we stay, the room itself was great, nice and clean. The staff all round gave great service. The location worked well for us also, even though we are usually closer

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Room was nice and clean, staff were really friendly and...
    • Ocean View Executive Room, 1 King Bed

That you get $100 bond then they say you get it back but no they take money out for parking when parking should be included in the fee. Just taking more of your money 🙄 and charging me A credit card fee of $6 is just ridiculous!! Just wanting the money obviously

Room was nice and clean, staff were really friendly and loved how everything was in walking distance

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Great weekend disappointed with some of the cleanliness
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds and View

The ports coat was filthy, I actually wouldn’t let my dog sleep on the mattress let alone my 3 month old. And we all got sick from the aircon

Ease of location

It was close to Cavill Avenue, shops, supermarkets, and...
    • Superior King Room with Ocean View

House keeping and maintenance came to the room unexpectedly. House keeping have key access understandably, but I felt a violation of privacy; what if I was sleeping, what if I was showering and couldn’t hear them knocking? I didn’t know I had to use a do not disturb sign just for those simple things. Maintenance crew knocked without warning to check the smoke alarm, I felt that I could’ve been made aware of that by hotel staff ahead of time, even if it was an ETA so I could make the room or myself presentable. The breakfast buffet was subpar for the discounted cost of $22 paid for it, I definitely wouldn’t pay full price.

It was close to Cavill Avenue, shops, supermarkets, and public transport. It was really clean and open spaced. Staff were lovely and helpful.

It was relaxing
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds and View

Having to step into a bath for a shower I did specify I was bringing my elderly mum just not convenient or safe for her

The room was just big enough for mum and I

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

It was a pleasure to stay here
    • Superior Room with 1 King Bed and View

Parking the car when the markets were on was a bit tougher than usual. Lift down to car park can be slow to come

The room was enormous. It was a great view for people watching and to see the ocean. Direct access to shopping including a supermarket is a bonus

Location was excellent, bed was comfortable, view was...
    • Standard King Room

A little over priced, pool area old and out dated could do with an upgrade, needs safe secure free parking for guest's not a shopping center shared carark. Could do with a sink at small kitchenette

Location was excellent, bed was comfortable, view was excellent from room/balcony

Amazing
    • Hinterland View Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed

Great location, literally stones throw away from everything. We got upgraded on arrival which was a nice surprise and even get complimentary espresso coffee. Got robes and slippers and an amazing view of the beach and cavil ave.

Short and sweet

The Parking

the cleaners were extra polite and asked if we’d like out bed made or new towels, we declined due to a short stay but it was very polite of them to make sure we were comfortable.

Overall excellent service and stay!!
    • Hinterland View Superior Room, 1 King Bed

I think the only thing I can recall being disappointed about, and this is a bit of a nit pick, was that the room service finished at 10pm. We arrived back to our room around midnight and were hungry. I tried to call room service but found they were closed. So we had to change back out of our Pajamas and head down to Cavill avenue to find something to eat amongst the hoard of drunkenness. Due to the location of the nightlife district I just assumed room service would run until late on a Friday/Saturday night. Again this is just a nit pick and did not affect my overall satisfaction. Thanks for a great stay!!

We stayed for my husbands 40th birthday. I had called on the day of check in to organise some champagne for our room and we were gifted a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine. When we arrived I noted that we had been upgraded to and ocean view room and were provided with a late check out time. Every request was exceeded and made our trip that extra bit special.

Everything elsa was great.
    • Hinterland View Superior Room, 1 King Bed

The mirror light in the bathroom didnt work. We told reception but no action was taken. Also lifts take ages to come. I know it was busy weekend, but 5 lifts amd wait 25 min to get in one was a little bit too much

Everything elsa was great. Facilities, room, view staff.

A fantastic Surfers experience

The breakfast staff looked like they where under pressure and as a result the service could have been more friendly

Well located , clean fresh and modern hotel

Staff were truly wonderful.

Need more lighting in the room please. I wish it wasn't so expensive to stay though.

Staff were truly wonderful. Superb room and view. Spacious and relaxing.

Location, staff were great
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds and View

Mould on the tiles, some black hair on shower wall, bathroom was very dated, vinyl on chair all ripped. We've paid less and got better, more modern facilities.

Location, staff were great

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Location was handy to where we wanted to be & staff were...
    • Standard King Room

Very poor lighting in the room & particularly in the area where the vanity was. Terrible lighting for applying make-up etc & I’m sure most people like to leave the hotel room looking nice when they’re on holiday.

Location was handy to where we wanted to be & staff were great.

Will not stay, and definitely won’t recommend
    • Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds

I’d give it a 1 but you don’t even give us that option which is really sneaky. Fingernail clippings on floor from previous people in room Cleaners took towels and didn’t replace had to call reception naked and wet to get towel Hidden costs, were not informed of bond or parking cost when booking. Paid $19 for a movie that kept glitching and restarting itself. Couldn’t get out at the end, someone had to come and let me out because I was given and out of date parking ticket from a week earlier

I liked the location

Never again
    • Ocean View Executive Spa Room, 1 King Bed

Bar attendant served a drink leaking all over the place, room when finally in it was dirty an mould in the shower.

Staff were not accommodating, room wasn’t ready till 3:15pm an then we were waved down like a taxi to get checked in.

Terrible hotel. Would have been better booking a motel!
    • Hinterland View Superior Room, 2 Double Beds

The room advertised to us through booking.com was false advertising and we were highly disappointed once we arrived. The pictures looked nothing like what was advertised! Our priority were a kitchenette and a car park. However once we got there there was no kitchen, the room was small and the bathroom didn’t even have a sink in it! Terrible advertising and made our vacation poor as we couldn’t even have our own breakfast in our hotel. I excpect a response and something to compensate. I have stayed in many hotels and this was my only bad experience 👎🏼

Location and the view were the only two good things about Novotel.

Painful and did Disappointing
    • Hinterland View Superior Room, 1 King Bed

No parking, must pay for parking. Underwhelming room with an almost completely obscured beach view for the price. My partner cut his hand open on the sliding door out to the balcony and the staff were unhelpful and showed little to no interest in rectifying the problem in the room. We requested new towels at 9am and sheets as there was blood on them from his hand, which we apologised for profusely.. but then we had to go to the front desk 3 hours later as we still hadn’t received towels, and again had to call that night at 6pm as nothing had been changed and no new linen had arrived to our room.

Clean room, close to the beach.

A lovely experience
    • Hinterland View Superior Room, 1 King Bed

Only thing that was an inconvenience was the parking. The hotel reserves a section of the underground public car park, however, there are not enough car spots for the amount of guests, forcing you to frequently park quite far from the hotel entry. It would be beneficial to perhaps reserve more car spaces, or block off the hotel parking section from the rest of the public.

Overall was a great experience. Staff were extremely helpful, room and view was lovely, as well as true to the online description. We will definitely be returning next time we are in the gold coast.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Wonderful, will definitely be back. Great value for money!
    • Deluxe King Room with Ocean View

Buffet breakfast was good but lacked variety and breads weren’t fresh, but i would still eat there again.

Everything! Rooms have now been renovated and are stunning! Staff are extra friendly and helpful.

Good but pricey

Pricey both room and food. Brekky costs $22

View was good, ask for east side rooms and of course you have to pay extra for the same. Almost $50 per night more than the West side view.

The staff was nice.
    • Hinterland View Deluxe Spa Room, 1 King Bed

The bed was very uncomfortable. Been 2 days and our backs are still very sore. The spa was small. The bed made our stay very unpleasant.

The staff was nice.

Good value hotel with a few noise issues
    • Hinterland View Superior Room, 1 King Bed

My room was located close to the lifts and were quite noisy in my room. The lifts look old and run down. Being so centrally located to Cavill Avenue I had noise from the night clubs quite late into the night from my ocean view room.

Check in staff were friendly and helpful and the room I had was clean and surprisingly unrenovated, even though it looked very modern and the bathroom appeared brand new. Free wifi was convenient.

Our room had a water leak in the bathroom and was...
    • Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath

Our room had a water leak in the bathroom and was subsequently moved, however we missed out on a spa room which is why we booked there. A little disappointing for our anniversary

A very enjoyable, relaxing venue to have at hand. Definitely worth a return visit.
    • Standard Twin Room

Having a 10yr old and 9yr old with me, had many options for sightseeing, with a multitude of restaurants to dine in. But the spa/pool provided enormous enjoyment for us all especially after a long day of excursions/adventures.

very enjoyable
    • Standard King Room

Very friendly and helpful concierge---made our short stay in Gold Coast worthwhile and helped highlight the "sights" of the area that we could see in the short time we had on the Gold Coast

Great location & friendly staff
    • Standard King Room

The bed was a little hard for my comfort but in saying that probably perfect for others. The cable channels cut out on our last night. Movies cost around $20 to watch which was a little pricey. The shower kept getting water all over the floor because of its design so had to use the floor mat to soak it up and there was no exhaust fan so steam took a long time to get rid of with the vent in the roof, which may be the reason why there was some mould built up in the bathroom.

Location was great! Staff were very helpful and friendly, especially David in reception. We stayed on the 35th floor and had a beautiful view of the beach! The room was massive for my partner and I and we enjoyed using the gym.

Putrid & disappointing but whatevs cob
    • Hinterland View Superior Room, 1 King Bed

The fact that I wasn’t given a parking pass upon checkin. I was left at the boom gate like a dead set ibis stuck in a old plastic bag & had to leave my car parked on the ramp, call the Novicetell head office who transferred my call through to the person at reception who said they would send a staff memeber out to open the gate, after waiting 10mins I decided to go into reception and ask if I could get a parking pass only to be given a abrupt response while not even being acknowledged with eye contact. The concierge was a stuttering mess when I asked if he could ask security to open the gate. So the parking in the end cost me $60 The bath had a pubic hair on it looked like it was Asian hair. Anyway guys thank you for given me the opportunity to give you some feed back I’d also like to add I had better living a conditions in maximum security. Have a good day Tat taaaaaa.

The day I checked out and knew that I would never return.

Super comfy bed and over all a nice room n central location.
    • Hinterland View Superior Room, 1 King Bed

The lift was very noisy and a bit Annoying throughout the night, woke us a few times

Super comfy bed and over all a nice room n central location. Easy to get to from the airport via bus/tram.

It was ok - I probably would stay here again simply because of the location but only on sale.
    • Hinterland View Superior Room, 1 King Bed

Checking in took SO long - it seemed like the employee must have been new or in training but when I checked out I asked the employee and no, he was just slow and incompetent. Also, he took a $300 deposit instead of a $200 deposit (which I did get back when we checked out). The clothes line in our room was broken and it would have been good to have some instructions on how to operate the coffee machine in the room. I rang reception twice and hung up after about 50 rings and no answer.

The breakfast crepes were delicious. The spa in the room was such a treat. I liked that the bed was a proper king bed and not two doubles pushed together. We had no issues with our room card which is a nice change from other hotels I've stayed in recently. Room Service personnel were very friendly and accommodating.

Loved it. Location is perfect. Will return.
    • Ocean View Superior Room, 2 Double Beds

The ding dong sounds of the lifts were quite loud from the room.

The room was clean, modern and spacious. Breakfast had pod coffee, excellent. Breakfast restaurant was spacious. Staff were efficient and friendly.

Only location
    • Ocean View Superior Room, 1 King Bed

Everything is old. I booked ocean view but really can't say it's ocean view. It's partial ocean view because I could see the ocean at the balcony. If my room was not deluxroom you should notice it when people book. Shower room doesn't have shower hose. It's very uncomfortable to take shower kids.

Only location. Fantastic location. You have to renovate your room and improve details to show at booking.com

Wouldn't reccomend
    • Ocean View Superior Room, 1 King Bed

I wasn't made aware the tvs were not working when I rang service after purchasing movies reception informed me I should have been made aware on check in that they were not working and was slightly rude about this like I should have know. Also I booked for a higher ocean view floor and received level 6 overlooking what I'm assuming to be a sitting area surrounded by other buildings also air conditioning was poor room was cold.

I actually didn't enjoy my stay at the novotel unfortunately

Nice stay .just a few things couldve been better.
    • Hinterland View Superior Room, 1 King Bed

The little milks in the bar fridge were all frozen .and many times called staff and evan asked at reception for some fresh milk . Hours later nothing .so i had to go out . Many hours later still nothing so i gave up. Then they billed me twice on my visa . Still trying to get some cash returned. And no foxtel . The view was great . And i think because i only stayed one night . The staff werent keen on helping . Very clean rooms . The bath was very small . Lucky im only a short person. I had to pay for parking as well . Ok for a day or so . But not sure if id want to stay two weeks or so . As its a little more for food and staying than most motels in the area. But you pay for the view id say.

Amazing overnight getaway location in the heart of Surfers
    • Ocean View Executive Spa Room, 1 King Bed

booked a king spa executive room and originally put into a non spa room - initial disappointment gave way as the Novotel staff fixed it up straight away

Spa was amazing, bathroom extremely generous, room was perfect.

We had a great experience and would definitely recommend.
    • Hinterland View Superior Room, 1 King Bed

The view from the balcony was incredible! The car park underneath is very convenient. The staff were very friendly, bed was very comfy. Couldn't ask for more!

Worth it
    • Hinterland View Superior Room, 1 King Bed

The bathroom slide door was dificult to close. Other than that it was wonderful for the night

Bed and pillows were very comfortable. Buffet breakfast is a must, I think 22AUD for breakfast, definitely worth the $, pool is great with fresh pool towels near. 2 minute walk from surfers beach and great location situated around dining areas. Overall wonderful. Staff are great and friendly. If you are looking for transport to and from hotel from airport i suggest skybus and make a booking through them online (gold coast skybus) and enter your details for the accommodation. They will drop you off infront of the hotel (has areas where you can store large luggage) only 21AUD one way.

Good location, amazing view close to everything in Surfers...
    • Hinterland View Superior Room, 1 King Bed

Good location, amazing view close to everything in Surfers paradise. Tram is just outside to go around other areas. Too bad i only book them for one night but definitely a good deal

Loved the location ! And room
    • Standard King Room

I didn't dislike anything ! Will stay again :)

Stayed her few years ago and I new I had to stay again perfect location! Did rent a car and parking was easy ($17 I didn't mind) room service was great for breakie... always came back to room cleaned - room was renovated since last time it was amazing big tv.. comfy bed. Loved the bathroom mirror with beauty light. Staff always smiled did have much to do with other then checking in and out! Helpful when leaving suitcase for a few hours . Sky bus to air port was only around the corner!

meh
    • Hinterland View Superior Room, 2 Double Beds

Was listening to some music getting ready to head out at 6pm with my friend and had security knock on our door with a noise complaint , Telling us it was our first and final warning, and it wasnt even loud!

Loved the room and location with fantastic views of the ocean
    • Premium King Room with Ocean View

More pillows would have been good

Great location and views of ocean and Cavil Mall. Large room and great beds. Staff were very helpful. Food from restaurant was excellent

9 out of 10
    • Deluxe Twin Room

I didn't like how their was no microwave, i know my room was standard but I've been to many places and theirs at least a microwave in a standard room, otherwise (this wasn't a huge concern at all).... Also not allowed to smoke out on the balcony is ridiculous, speaking for myself, i paid a lot of money to stay here for holiday and the last thing i am wanting to do is go arround tryna find smoking area..... and printer was broken if it was my hotel i would of got that immediately seen to as it is part of what you advertise online.

Location Perfect right in the heart, the mall at the bottom level, beach 5min walk away, buffet breakfast amazing beds comfy... You definitely get privacy here unless you wonder the hotel

Great position but just a bit expensive.
    • Standard Twin Room

That you had to pay for parking and that there was some obvious parts of the restaurant that needed to be painted and air vents on the roof of the restaurant needed to be cleaned or better still replaced.

The room we had, had a great view of the beach. All staff were very good.

Relaxing and peaceful
    • Standard King Room

I didn’t like the fact we got an “upgrade” but it turned out we got a bed made up of two singles. Which made it uncomfortable at night.

The view was amazing

Lucky surfers paradise is pretty
    • Standard King Room

We paid $620 for three nights, our room was not made up. We had to call reception and ask them to do it. The whole hotel was not what I was expecting. I had just come from staying at the Royal Pines for a week for work. It needs a bit of an update and the staff need to be more customer friendly. Paying $620 for three nights, it would have been nice to have breakfast included. On top of paying the $620 we had to $17 per day for parking, the hotel should cover the cost of parking for their guests.

The view of surfers paradise was amazing. We were on the 25th floor and our room overlooked the ocean.

1) the queue for breakfast was so long , about 30 minutes...
    • Standard Twin Room

1) the queue for breakfast was so long , about 30 minutes waiting for a table !. This is mainly due to the delay cause by the staff. The manageress took so long to register guests room number, find a available table, show the guests to the table, etc, all by herself ! 2) Guest at hotel are rude.After waiting for the lift for about 10 minutes, the family of 4 inside the lift took up the whole lift and the father refuse to let me in, even though I've pointed to him that there's still room for one more person. I still remember clearly the nasty stare that he gave me for my comments.

The only think thats good is the location
    • Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath

Paid a fortune for a "deluxe" king suite, which had a bed, tv, small fridge and a kettle. No kitchenette or sink or benches to wash up cups or mircowave food. Tv remote wasnt working and when it did it had hardly any channels, $20 for a movie. Definitely not deluxe and at $260 per night plus $40+ for parking for 2 days was an absolutr rip off. Definitely wont be back.

The only think thats good is the location

for the purpose of our trip the hotel was a great choice
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The line to enter the resturant for breakfast was long the staff were under pressure to clear tables and re set them quickly for the next group some tables weren't cleared before you were seated at them

Staff were friendly and welcoming ,location was fantastic 100m to Calville ave

I had a great time, the hotel room is okay but the location & views is excellent. Def coming back
    • Standard King Room

The room is quite small. Only 2 pillows are available (usual hotel rooms has 4 readily available); however they will provide extra pillows upon request. I hope next time you can include microwave in your rooms, it would add value in our stay...

Excellent Location We stayed at 34th floor and it has excellent views of both city and ocean view!

Was nice but not as nice as other places on the Gold Coast.
    • Standard King Room

Only 2 pillows on the queen bed, if I wanted to watch TV only free to air was available unless I paid for movies.

The room was nice, they seem to charge for all the extras that other hotels provide for free. For example Foxtel, wifi wasn’t offered. Only one pillow on the bed. Exhaust fan in bathroom was very dusty and dirty.

I liked the cleanliness and the bed was very comfy too
    • Standard Twin Room

I didn’t really like the fact that there was no carpet, the bathroom was really small and water leaked through between the shower screen and wall so the bath mat was already soaked before you got out of the shower! And I had to search through cupboards to find the kettle! The bin also was hidden underneath the table in the corner and so we didn’t find it until we left! We used the bin in the toilet!!

I liked the cleanliness and the bed was very comfy too

Very comfortable room in a good location central for my...
    • Standard Twin Room

Told we could get 50% discount on buffet if Hotel member. Later at checkout, told only applied to higher category member. No card on me at time so matter still needs to be resolved. Minor confusion and I’m sure that it will be resolved satisfactorily.

Very comfortable room in a good location central for my business needs

Poor stay

When we turned up we were given two keys to the 3 rooms because one wasn’t ready, which was fine. But then when we went to one of the rooms it was dirty, beds not made. The lady when we checked in was rude, which made me feel uncomfortable to go and explain what has happened. When I went down the lady who served us was pleasant and ungraded our two other rooms. Although the aircon in one of the rooms didn’t work and when one of my friends called down to ask about he got hung up on. When we went to check out it took half an hour. The lady managed to charge my friends credit card which we put the bond on again, and it we only noticed because my friend got credit card notifions on her phone. We then had the lady refund the full amount back. To only have them take out another 300 later in the afternoon after we had left. We also almost got charged for someone’s breakfast from the day before as well.

The view was really pretty

Cozy, restful, enjoyable, relaxing. Came away ready to face work with renewed vigor.
    • Standard Twin Room

There is nothing in Novotal to dislike. From the entrance way, the parking, the foyer, the lounge, the service, the staff, the 5th floor out door area, etc can only be given a great big thank you for making our stay a memorable accasion. 👍😀🌹🍷

The room was clean and just right for both of us. The view on the balcony was great. We love the bedside headboard. We were able to have phone, iPad all connected up and the lights. Great idea. 👍😀💖

Fantastic stay

Parking was expensive. I used Bruce Bishop carpark.

Straight away we had a problem with the air con the service man was there straight away. A couple of days in a noise was coming from the air con they moved us to another room. Breakfact was fantastic.

Very pleasant.

The snack machine is in a locked area inaccessible after 10pm

The room was spacious, Very comfortable, I felt it was slightly over priced, when you consider the added cost of parking.

There isn’t anymore to say. It was a ice place to spend a couple of days.

For what we paid and the location we thought it met our expectations on all levels.

Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good because there were a lot of choice.

Brilliant staff, extremely accomodating!
    • Standard King Room

Upper floors were in need of renovating. Cavill Ave was noisy in the evenings, but the accommodation is certainly where all the action is!

Fantastic, accommodating, welcoming. All staff were amazingly helpful & considerate of our needs & requests. Fantastic location

Loved our weekend at the Novotel Surfers Paradise, we will be back!
    • Standard Twin Room

Our room was fantastic, spacious and clean. The bed was also really comfortable. We loved the facilities available and play tennis both days we were there. The breakfast, which was included in our nightly fee was delicious. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

The hotel was nice the bathroom was a little small.
    • Deluxe Family Room

The hotel was nice the bathroom was a little small. They had roof top cocktails in the afternoon was great before heading out. Lots of things to do close by location was perfect. Would stay again.

Browse Novotel Surfers Paradise traveller photo gallery