Reviews of Hilton Adelaide 5 stars

233 Victoria Square, Adelaide CBD, 5000 Adelaide, Australia

#39 of 93 hotels in Adelaide

Disappointed, expected better accommodation from the Hilton chain
    • Standard Queen Room

Room needs upgrading, we expected more from the Hilton chain. The lounge chair was too uncomfortable to sit on for any length of time, neeeded to use the pillows off the bed so we could watch TV. Only enough condiments for one cup of coffee in the room, TV was not working, maintenance had to be called to fix it. This was a simple fix, just annoying. I was concerned that we were booked into the Hilton Darwin at the end of our holiday However this accommodation was excellent.

Location is great, staff very helpful.

Fantastic, comfortable and spacious room.
    • Standard King Room

Fantastic, comfortable and spacious room. Smallish bathroom, but had all the amenities we needed. Check in and out was easy as well as the valet parking. Great value for money! Will stay again

Comfortable, close to everything, a bit pricey
    • Standard King Room

Some of the extra services were quite pricey. We were told upon arrival that there was only valet parking and no other options, which was $38 per night. Given we were there over a weekend, there's a parking lot offsite, less than two minutes walk, which cost us $8. We also made an effort to go to the champagne hour, but were disappointed by the price of the drinks. Staying in the middle of the CBD you expect to pay for the accomodation, but so many extra costs add up and make you feel a little resentful.

This was a great location with some excellent facilities. The staff were always happy to assist. I really enjoyed being able to walk to restaurants and the markets.

This hotel is the perfect location for the central market...
    • Standard Queen Room

I didn’t like the house keeping staff knocking on the door at 8.30am to make up our room!!! Really !!! And then on the Sunday we had 12.00 checkout yet once again a Knock on the door this time at 9.00am to check the mini bar !!!! Really !!! Come on you have to get these things right

This hotel is the perfect location for the central market and restaurant strip in Gouger street. The King Delux room on the ninth floor was very comfortable with a good view over Victoria Square

A Fantastic location right in the heart of Adelaide
    • Standard Twin Room with 2 Double Beds

Didn’t realise you had to pay extra for parking, would have thought the price you pay per night would cover this and not cost you any extra.

Fantastic location to stay with the central markets right next door. Bed was super comfortable. Corsierge was fantastic in retrieving something from my car and service was great. Having and in room safe to keep your valuables that little more safer.

Brilliant service, room and breakfast.

We were upgraded to a high level room which was great. Also the breakfast was great value and lots of choices. One of the best hotel breakfasts I've had in Adelaide.

Room was good.
    • Standard King Room

I booked the hotel as a gift to my sister using my card details to book the room expecting the room to be charged to me however on arrival my sister had to put her card to the booking and was subsequently charged for the room. The valet parking was expensive and I think overpriced.

Room was good. They upgraded to a bigger room free or charge. Staff were friendly and helpful

The location is great, staffs are helpful and professional.
    • Standard King Room

The profession of staffs at breakfast section could be improved. The used plates could not be taken away in time, you have to ask them to do so. Also the bathroom was not that big...very crowded for two girls to put on or remove make up together.

The location is great, staffs are helpful and professional.

Always a pleasant stay here and we will come again.

Unfortunately the mobile ice skating rink across the road was extremely noisy and played loud music all day.

Breakfasts were very good with excellent choices. Our room was large and very comfortable.

Not worth the cost. Have had much better stays elsewhere for a lot less.
    • Standard Twin Room with 2 Double Beds

The rooms temperature could not be changed so it was hot to the point of sweating which made for a poor sleep. No balconies or smoking areas at all. Lighting was poor and no bed sheets, just doonas. I would not stay again for the price I paid.

I liked the location and the buffet breakfast was really good with great variety.

had a few breakfast there in different dates.
    • Standard King Room

had a few breakfast there in different dates. the breakfast was not up to the standard that i was expected. therefore didn't have breakfast there anymore. in general, i was happy to stay there.

Lady that checked us in was very nice and professional.
    • Standard King Room

The Valet is a joke, we ordered it from our room and ended up waiting for over half an hour with a lady who was unprofessional. We should have been told of the delay before and sent to the lounge for a complimentary coffee or something.

Lady that checked us in was very nice and professional.

If Roehindra was not there I would never return. The rest of the staff seemed untrained
    • Standard Queen Room

Concierge were like bouncers- no cultural suggestions other than- a football match. Yet when there were rowdy drunk asians outside calling out to a passing young woman- they were nowhere! We went inside - found Roehindra and he took care of it. At the champagne bar I was offered bread as a gf alternative to the nuts my husband was offered. What?????! At breakfast I was offered an instant satchet for my decaf coffee- that is unbelievable! That has never happened before at any hotel let alone at a Hilton

I liked the duty manager Roehindra. I was initially disappointed that no one was around to help me take my suitcase up the external steps. When shown to our room I immediately felt unwelcome and Unhappy- I knew we had to change rooms- it is my holiday and o want to feel that it’s my sanctuary- not that it’s the best of a bad lot- a tired, shabby and dated hotel . Roehindra showed us to an alternative room on a higher level which was much more appealing. This helped to make our stay more enjoyable.

Happiness with breakfast dumplings
    • Standard King Room

I’m a restless sleeper so a king bed made up of two beds can be interesting but the pillows made up for that!

The location! Next door to the best markets in Australia for a start. The tram is a few metres away and everything you need is within metres! The hotel is a beauty and the staff are top class and really great at their jobs.

I loved the wine cellar.
    • Standard King Room

I loved the wine cellar. The lobby was great to have a quick drink in before heading to bed. The staff were great when we asked for assistance. The rooms were clean and we were in a great location.

Overall good.
    • Standard Twin Room with 2 Double Beds

Our initial room was far below expectation but a leaking and constantly refilling toilet initiated a change to an improved room. In the initial location the edging was falling off the wall, the bathroom was grungy and the room was needed modernizing.

The staff was pleasant. The gym is new and well appointed. The lobby and public areas are attractive. The location is good. Central Market is right next door.

Great staff, but property too old and tired to be comparable to other 5 star hotels.
    • Standard King Room

The property is old. When we checked in, the staff asked if we'd like to upgrade to a refurbished room for a small fee. We agreed, but on seeing the room we noticed that the room must have been refurbished some years ago (i.e. some rust on the rain shower head, warping at the bottom of the bathroom door frame, a bar fridge from the 1980s - we used to have one!) I wonder what the room we narrowly avoided looked like!

Great staff, very comfortable bed and nice buffet breakfast.

Expensively disappointing
    • Standard King Room

I paid extra for an upgrade at check in, however I didn't see the value in it once I got to my room, other than perhaps the view (which was from a small window). Bathroom was very, very small and cramped. Had to reposition the door to be able to move around in there. The size of the room didn't appear to be any different to the one I had originally booked. Valet parking is ridiculously expensive ($38 per night) and for such a large hotel, the room service menu is quite limited.

Staff were very friendly and helpful.

Beautiful lobby bar with champagne hour and attentive...
    • Standard Twin Room with 2 Double Beds

The beds were comfortable but the room and bathroom were dated. The mini-bar had not been stocked with any kind of milk - and we waited over 45mins for room service to bring milk for a cup of tea - disappointing for the Hilton.

Beautiful lobby bar with champagne hour and attentive service. Gym and breakfast were also excellent.

Great location and excellent staff
    • Standard King Room

Felt like the poor relation with the standard of the room. The toilet made an extremely loud noise whenever it was flushed. Needs refurbishment.

location and comfort. Late check out.

Not what you'd expect from a large (supposedly) premium hotel chain.
    • Standard King Room

The room was very dated and in desperate need of refurbishment. The lock didn't really work properly. The room was missing certain things like dressing gowns. It was also rather dark. The most frustrating thing was being added to all sorts of mailing lists despite asking the check-in assistant to not be.

Bed was comfortable.

Disappointed
    • Standard Twin Room with 2 Double Beds

I booked a standard room and found it to be very underwhelming! The bathroom looked like it hadn't been touched since the hotel was built, and having the shower over the bath, plus a shower curtain reminds me of a youth hostel. The room itself was very gloomy, bare walls except for a mirror. At check in, I was offeeed the chance to upgrade to a another room for $25 but declined, as had never experienced any issues previously, but will be wary in future to choose any other room at her than the standard.

The location is great

Great Stay!
    • Junior King Suite with Access to Executive Lounge

Didn’t realise valet parking costs were on top of package. Thought it was included. However their service was excellent.

It is easy to find, great room with good views of western side of city. Staff are friendly and helpful.

The location of the Hilton is convenient for the city and...
    • Standard Queen Room

The fitness centre could have used a barbell to go with the squat rack.

The location of the Hilton is convenient for the city and the Showgrounds. Delicious buffet breakfast. Fitness centre was pretty good. Staff always helpful.

Fine, except for the restaurant
    • Standard Twin Room with 2 Double Beds

The Restaurant wa just awful. We ate there on Saturday night. It would have been a quieter experience at an RSL on grand final night! The food was average at best, the service was poor and the maître d’ needs lessons. One waitress was terrific, I don’t know her name but she was an Asian woman. Also, the room service menu has better choices than the restaurant in my opinion. Wish we’d had that. Then this review would be more positive

I liked the central location, view not so good in room 1025. The lady servicing the room was lovely as was one of the waitresses and everyone at the front desk

Friendly staff, great facilities and amazing buffet...

Bed wasn't comfortable but that is the only negative I can say

Friendly staff, great facilities and amazing buffet breakfast, will definitely stay again!

satisfied with the room.
    • Standard Twin Room with 2 Double Beds

lighting was insufficient in the room. only lamps in the main living area. when using the shower, the bath tap would continue to run. water pressure to shower was not good. TV could be positioned higher, perhaps on the wall. room was a bit cramped with the desk chair impeding movement through the room.

double beds in the room.

I will stay only in this hotel!

Wi Fi problems

Very comfortable room, windows open in the room is a rarity in hotels!Very comfortable and beautiful bathroom with bath and shower.Every day fresh bottled water as a present,very comfortable bed.I want to thank the whole team -Melody, Rohendra, Roxanne, Gaurav, Ben, Chantel, Shannen, Kelvin, Dana, Molly, Ilaia, Elly, Sherry, Sherley(little girl with a huge soul),Claire, Emmat-he best team I've met in hotels!

View from the window of park & hearing church bells.

The bathroom was small & water ran out of the shower across the floor.

View from the window of park & hearing church bells.. Friendly welcome by staff outside & inside.

Reliable and comfortable.
    • Standard King Room

Room service dinner was fast and quite good but I did ask for my meat well done and it was rare. Not so great. Breakfast was acceptable but there was a queue to enter and this was unnecessary. The bottleneck was caused by one person meeting, greeting and taking the guest to a table. This caused delay. Surely with breakfast we can find our own tables and be trusted to give our room numbers - especially when breakfast is pre-paid.

Hilton Hotels are generally reliable and comfortable and this was no exception. A nice touch was the text message when I arrived that was personalized.

• Standard Twin Room with 2 Double Beds

Air conditioning problems so very little sleep. Also don’t expect to have to pay for internet on a business trip

Location. Overall presentation. Great view and style

Comfortable but lacking quality service.
    • Standard King Room

Wasn’t asked on check out how my stay was. Something so simple. I have worked in a premium hotel environment for many years, and the GSA/FOA was not personable.

bed was comfy and linen clean
    • Standard King Room

rooms are quite spartan and doors have giant space underneath so hallway light beams through unless a few towels laid against it.....and to test the acoustics - a bunch of yahoos kicked off a party in the next room at 1.50am....but were luckily booted by staff after 45mins - which interrupted some MUCH needed sleep and subsequently kept me awake until 20mins before my alarm.

bed was comfy and linen clean

Enjoyed my stay.
    • Standard Twin Room with 2 Double Beds

Sunday morning breakfast was very busy it seems more staff needed. Also there was no book with General information about the hotel in the room.

Great Food, comfy bed.

Service and food in the conference centre was great.
    • Standard King Room

As I usually have coffee and cereal for breakfast, I was informed that my option was to have the buffet at $28 and then pay an additional $5 for a cafe latte, as it's not included in the buffet price. Fortunately another staff member said I could order from the a la carte menu, which ended up costing $13 instead of $33. Be aware of this if you want a quick and light breakfast and want to save some funds.

Service and food in the conference centre was great.

Rooms comfy, staff very friendly and extremely helpful.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Included breakfast was a little stale. Needs some updating like the Melbourne and Sydney hotels.

Rooms comfy, staff very friendly and extremely helpful.

Short but lovely
    • Standard Queen Room

Unfortunately our stay was short /couldnt work the shower out and 1am vacuuming or loud machine was being used

Carpark very convenient hotel overall was lovely hoping to stay longer nextime

good in all aspects but 1
    • Standard Twin Room with 2 Double Beds

breakfast...well everyone loves a banquet. the fried rice was outstanding...eggs delicious...cheese great choices but if you are celiac and I am, the choices were very poor. There were so many delicious breads/pastries etc. When I asked for gluten free (GF) bread the waiter was obliging and bought out 2 slices of toasted white GF bread. Bland bland and boring. What a let down. This is somewhat of a poor choice for a hotel that considers itself to be 5 star. I fully understand it is difficult to bake GF in a commercial kitchen but even Coles and Woolworths sell their own brand seeded gluten free bread at the same price as white bread. While not 5 star this would have been an improvement on what was served... I know there are bakers out there working hard to get a quality GF product. Come on Hilton - look around and get on board.

the room was clean and spacious. beds were fabulous. great price for room with 2 double beds so I didn't have to share with my very pregnant daughter and she didn't have to share with me view was ordinary but we weren't there for the view. pool and gym looked nice but we didn't use them. only place we saw for filtered water was in the gym

We will go again
    • Standard Twin Room with 2 Double Beds

The pool and jacuzzi are outdoors, so while heated, not good for the colder months. The lounge used to be fabulous with great piano bar and atmosphere. Now it is ordinary and has lost the ambience

The beds were fabulously comfy, the Hilton is always super clean, the food was great.

I was told when checking in that if i need our car to call...
    • Standard Queen Room

parking cost to much. Read above.

I was told when checking in that if i need our car to call 20 min before hand, as we did we still had to wait around longer then expected for our car. I saw no point in calling 20 min before hand. Also if i'm paying a good amount money i expect the car park free.

it was like a cold beer on a hot day!
    • Standard Twin Room with 2 Double Beds

i didn't get a winner at the track.

the stay was perfect we had a great day at the track and the tram system was perfect. the room was great and the breakfast was up there with the best i have had, friendly staff and an all round great experience. see you again soon!

The bed was comfortable
    • Standard Queen Room

The process of booking another night very difficult.. The Hilton did not want to help and going back through Booking.com also proved difficult so we booked elsewhere.

The bed was comfortable

Overall a very friendly and pleasant stay

TVs in room a bit outdated

Maria in the main Bar was excellent, place was very busy on nights we were there. Maria did a great job while being very friendly and helpful

It was ok, could have been better considering the cost!
    • Standard Twin Room with 2 Double Beds

The room service menu was way over priced considering there was a Coles right next door! I found the staff to not really interact with with their customers and their knowledge of the area was quiet poor. The hotel states that it's in a good location, however is is quiet far out of the main shopping area of Adelaide.

The beds were very comfortable which made for a good nights rest!!

Luxurious stay in central location
    • Standard King Room

Lack of health bread options at breakfast. Need a dark rye bread

great large room with views and comfy super king bed. Breakfasts superb especially fresh juice bar

Will try other hotel next time. Do not give me the reason to revisit the property.
    • Standard King Room

Change the towel when it is old . Providing old towel to guests is very disappointing.

Carpet in the room is very old, can see the towels in the room is very old

comfortable but not what I expected the Hilton to be.
    • Standard Twin Room with 2 Double Beds

Bathroom was clean but outdated, had asked for early check-in , room wasn't ready and had to sit around for 2.5 hours waiting.

Beds were comfy and the room neat and tidy, view was good

Stunning view, comfortable bed, fantastic shower.

The only problem we had was with staff and they were minor - we stayed here on our wedding night and the person at check in didn’t congratulate us or acknowledge the fact that I was in my wedding dress. Not a big deal but I just found this a bit odd. In the morning someone came in to check the mini bar, then left, then came back and knocked again to replace something from it. Then at check out we were asked what we’d used from the mini bar, on top of the fact that at check in we’d paid a $50 deposit and were told that anything we used from the mini bar would be automatically taken from that. Major overkill on the mini bar verification in my opinion!

Stunning view, comfortable bed, fantastic shower.

Comfortsble room and nice room service but frustrating parking and noisy street noise

Parking and getting the car near the front was very time consuming. Lots of noise from the street

Location and parking was aweful! We unfortunately picked a weekend when a festival was on at the square so very busy traffic and noisy. Nice breakfast. Great showers!

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Hilton Adelaide and will definitely be back again very soon!
    • Standard Twin Room with 2 Double Beds

The hotel is in an absolutely perfect location which is so ideal. The bed was very comfortable and it was so quiet when trying to sleep at night, I honestly didn't hear any noise at all . The staff were so friendly and most welcoming.

• Junior King Suite with Access to Executive Lounge

Air conditioner is noisy, pool is outdoor and lack of maintenance, pillow case is smelly, quilt cover is dirty, bath gawn'belt ring is broken, dinner room service is missing veggie for kids meal,

Fish kids meal is of value, concierge is friendly.

Needs a refresh.
    • Standard King Room

Very outdated rooms. Poor infotainment system. Limited to valet parking unless parking at an exterior venue a couple of hundred metres away.

Great location and views of the city and Adelaide Hills. Tram stop just across the road.

Disapoitment
    • Standard King Room

Poor service, had to request a change of room as it was not what I requested, value for money was disappointing.

Unfortunately apart from the excellent location my wife and I did not enjoy our stay.

We were very disappointed with the room standard but they tried to make amends
    • Standard Twin Room with 2 Double Beds

I requested no feather bedding in the room as my traveling companion is very allergic. They only changed one quilt and left all the feather pillows on the beds with two foam pillows just sat on the end of one bed. Also the white bath was so discoloured it was dark grey and the tap for changing the water from bath to shower had a chunk broken off leaving a sharp edge. I found this when I tried to fill the kettle which was too big to fit under the basin tap.

After complaining about the problems in the room we were given complimentary breakfasts

great location, free city tram at the doorstep, Central Market right next door. Unsurpassed!
    • Standard King Room

six of us had pre show drinks in the ground floor lounge....2 to 3 rounds. On each occasion it took far too long for staff to bring the order to our seats. The only black mark in an otherwise great stay.

front counter staff were excellent

• Standard King Room

The bed was so comfortable The room was very comfortable and clean. All the staff were very friendly and courteous . We have a function there and that went off really well. There were a couple of ladies that were not happy with the dinner as a little undercooked but they did have a couple of other functions at the same time.

I would, but only because of thre staff and the proximity to the markets
    • Standard Twin Room with 2 Double Beds

the bathroom was dated. the showerhead cheap, the toilet paper was what I would expect in a country servo. there was no availability of a power point by the beds

the staff were great, extremely helpful and obliging. the hot water was very quick.

All in all, a nice place to stay in a great city
    • Standard Queen Room

Better variety of fresh fruit for breakfast (the market is right next door), bathroom plumbing is dated - an upgrade is due soon, more electrical outlets for charging would be helpful

Friendly obliging staff, good service, comfortable room, good restaurant and bar, valet parking, central location

Waffles were great.
    • Standard King Room

Only had one robe in the room for my partner and I. That and it would have been cool to find some oatmeal at the buffet, but otherwise good

Waffles were great. And the bed was amazing!

Beautiful hotel - perfect for a city overnight stay with an outstanding buffet breakfast

Leaving.... :(

Always get a magnificent nights sleep... the beds are comfy, rooms are spacious - a lovely luxury get away (particularly as we were attending a Fringe Show at the Hotel). My elderly parents were able to enjoy a late night, and retire to their lovely suite.

The customer service at the Hilton Hotel from check in...
    • Standard Twin Room with 2 Double Beds

The customer service at the Hilton Hotel from check in through to check out was excellent. Thank you Dana for the upgrade to the Executive Lounge and making my friends 70th birthday the best! Highly Recommended!!!

Overpriced Backpackers lacking Customer Service

Main problem was complete LACK of customer service or responsibility. Checked in after 15 hours of driving and granted didn't look fresh but the first lady who I approached to check in walked away as if she didn't trust me, the person who did check me in confirmed twice that my credit card would be charged and I would be required to pay. I get it, stop judging a book by it's cover. Firstly Hilton you're not actually that amazing or expensive this is why your rooms where on special so get over your self and stop making assumptions about people who are in fact tired after driving not intoxicated. Secondly I went to wheel our bags up to the room after checking in, they made a big fuss that they will bring our bags straight up as part of the service. FOOLISHLY I believed them only to wait 20 mins and go back down to the lobby to find our bags still sitting by the front door COMPLETELY UNSUPERVISED. Not a staff member out the front or at the check in desk and the restaurant was closed - no staff of any kind. We had a $10k DJ Mixing desk, laptops and general luggage sitting unattended. I grabbed the trolley and walked off and still not a single staff member came out to the reception desk or even noticed or questioned if it was my luggage. The icing on the cake though was you would have thought that a follow up phone call to our room checking that we in fact collected our luggage and it wasn't stolen would have been a logical next step if they had in fact noticed or cared the trolley and luggage was missing....NOPE!!! In fact we left the luggage trolley by the elevators and laughed as it took hotel staff 36 hours to remove it from the elevator hall way on our floor only for us to request a trolley a few hours later to check out!!! Room service pizza was more oil than pizza plus clearly a frozen purchase reheated at $26 plus $5 for the room delivery I would have preferred to go hungry.

Leaving

The staff and the standard of rooms and cleanliness makes us want to come back.
    • Standard King Room

It might sound petty, but the scrambled eggs at Breakfast on Monday, were not mixed properly and extremely sloppy and undercooked. That’s all, everything else was tops.

The bar staff, in particular Pran and Abhishek ( I hope I have the names correct) are great.

Very friendly,professional and helpful staff.
    • Standard King Room

Very friendly,professional and helpful staff. Breakfast was very good,loved the freshly made juice. Being minutes from Chinatown meant we were able to have late dinner

The breakfast was lovely, lots of healthy options.
    • Standard Twin Room with 2 Double Beds

The duvet was dirty with a few very visible stains and some hairs under the duvet. The shower above the bath was not the best. The toilet roll was hard to reach under the sink especially with a bad back.

The breakfast was lovely, lots of healthy options. The staff at the restaurant entry were courteous

Excellent hotel with great views
    • Standard Twin Room with 2 Double Beds

Had issues with room keys needing constant recoding. Dirty air vent in bathroom.

Excellent staff, great bar and very quiet location with beatiful views.

My return stay was much better than the 1st time.
    • Standard King Room

No onsite hotel parking. Valet parking is slightly steep but this hotel porters are mostly good & attentive

My return stay was much better than the 1st time. Gino, thanks for reserving the quiet room. Porters, concierge staff were friendly and helpful on March 30 and March 31 morning.

Excellent location.
    • Standard King Room

I requested during my booking process way before my arrival for a quiet room to sleep after an overnight Long flight. During arrival and check in, Kelvin at the front desk noted that he saw my request about a quiet room. He then asked me whether I would want to upgrade for an extra charge. I declined initially as I’ve stayed at other Hilton hotels and a certain good standard is maintained across the Hilton chains. When I got into the room assigned, I was surprised a lower floor, directly facing the pool, main road and the noisy Greek festival during that weekend. I changed and paid for the upgrade to a higher floor and a quieter room. The porter who helped with the room transition was helpful and friendly. front desk should have informed about the festival and pool but without saying anything he gave me a room facing the pool and festival after acknowledging my request for a quiet room.

Excellent location. During my checkout, Gino was very good in assisting me to reserve a quiet room upon my return stay. It was indeed a quiet room. Thank you!!

adelaide business trip
    • Standard Twin Room with 2 Double Beds

hotel was at central and location was very good . Rooms are ok but seems a little bit old fashioned. Staff was very helpful . city market is a few metres far from hotel

We were on level 14 but a Greek festival in the park across...
    • Standard King Room

We were on level 14 but a Greek festival in the park across the road started at 10 am and went to 12 midnight. The music was so loud we could not hear our tv in our room. We basically could not use our room until after the event finished. If you want no sleep this is a great spot but if you want some rest book somewhere else.

Great hotel- will visit again.
    • Standard King Room

Only issue room was cleaned whilst we were at breaky when we still had 2 hrs to check-out + noticed after the clean that 2 bottles of complimentary water were supplied. We used 1 bottle so assume that's what happened to our room prior to us moving in- ie room made up before prev guest finished, so water was taken by prev guests, leaving us with none.......

Check-in and check-out was easy. Room was clean and for an extra $20 we go upgraded to the 12th floor with great view. Breakfast was yummy. Location great.

The breakfast was amazing.
    • Standard Twin Room with 2 Double Beds

Unfortunately the bathroom was very outdated, I felt like we were at a $60 a night motel. We let the reception know that we weren't satisfied with the bathroom, and we were offered a room upgrade for an extra $70.00!! We had already paid an exceptional amount of money for a 1 night stay.

The breakfast was amazing.

Perfect
    • Standard King Room

If I had to complain iwould put more distance between dining tables felt no privacy or room to move whilst eating especially tables for two

Central location clean comfortable helpful staff excellent buffet breakfast late checkout perfect weekend break

Thank you for looking after me so well.
    • Standard King Room

Not sure what was happening with the phone service as I couldn't get through. May have been me. I did let the front staff know in case there was a fault in the line.

The view was wonderful. The staff were friendly and helpful. The bed and room were great ~ only improvement would have been a balcony to enjoy the view even more! The steak I had was cooked perfectly.

The bed was spacious and comfortable.

There was nothing I could say that was negative about my experience.

The bed was spacious and comfortable. Hotel is in a great location and has an excellent buffet breakfast.

Browse Hilton Adelaide traveller photo gallery