2. Australia hotel reviews
  3. Queensland hotel reviews
  4. Gold Coast hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of K Resort Surfers Paradise

Reviews of K Resort Surfers Paradise 3.5 stars

49-55 Peninsular Drive, Surfers Paradise, Surfers' Paradise, 4217 Gold Coast, Australia

#110 of 128 hotels in Gold Coast

6.2

Read more- opens a dialog box

Showing 1 – 75

• Reviewed: 6 February 2019

Wasn't perfect, but was clean, comfy, convenient and...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Couldn't afford to stay longer.

Wasn't perfect, but was clean, comfy, convenient and cheap enough for me and my son to enjoy a bit of a getaway. Will return.

Stayed in February 2019

• Reviewed: 27 January 2019

The views and location.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Little things like door handles, shower screen were in need of repair. The front office was never open or attended but were still able to collect and drop keys off. Could tolerate this as it is budget accommodation. Overall was still good value for money and 2 minute walk to the centre of surfers.

The views and location. Pontoons to fish off. Family friendly. Good value for money even though probably has never been refurbished was in reasonably good condition for age. Backpackers around the corner had great food at half the price of main area of surfers for those on a budget.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2019

It was very nice experience my kids I was very happy in the...

we like everything

It was very nice experience my kids I was very happy in the swimming pool and close to the shopping we love that location thanks for you guys

• Reviewed: 21 January 2019

Filthy, unhygienic and not safe especially for kids. Very badly run by staff
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

There was plenty wrong with this “resort”. We had a night flight so we got to the hotel around 10.30pm. The people next door which looked like a housing commission estate next to the hotel were all fighting and there was police everywhere. 3 out of the 4 nights there was fighting next door at night. The stairwell to our room stunk and was dirty and looked neglected. In our room the spa bath didn’t work, the en-suite shower was filthy, the bin in the main bathroom was dirty with female sanitary products and after 1 day we ran out of toilet paper, the floors looked like they’ve never been mopped, we moved the coffee table and found food droppings underneath, bottle tops under the sink in the bathroom, 1 bin liner for 4 night so we went downstairs to reception to ask for more toilet paper and bin liners and inform them of the dirty bin. (This was the one time the reception was actually open) the man at reception said he will send someone up to clean the bin and give us more toilet paper. We went out for the day and came home to no toilet paper and still a dirty bin. We ended up buying our own toilet paper. Every time we tried to go down to reception it was closed - Morning, day and night. The whole time we were there we did not see one cleaner. This hotel is far from a resort and more like a residency. In appropriate behaviour around the pool - 1 day there was a party with behaviour you don’t want your kids watching and on another day one man was so drunk he was rude fighting with his girlfriend and ended up breaking the pool fence latch - so the pool didn’t close safely for 1 day Do not go to this hotel if you want to enjoy your holiday and feel safe with your kids.

• Reviewed: 21 January 2019

This is a good place if you plan on just sleeping there and spending no extra time at the resort.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The apartment we stayed in did not smell pleasant. There was black hair all over our ‘clean’ linen and all through both showers and toilets. Also one towel we were given had blood on it.

This motel is in a good location and within walking distance to Cavill Avenue.

• Reviewed: 12 January 2019

Close to the centre of surfers.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Smelled of just plain not cleaned properly. sticky tiles(not mopped properly), cleaner obviously doesn’t like dusting. Dirty cutlery draw. First day no one at reception (back in 20 minutes sign permanently on glass door. Will not return to this accommodation.

Close to the centre of surfers.

• Reviewed: 7 January 2019

Horrible, spent as much time away from here as possible!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Where do you start.... Room was filthy. Bed linen dirty and torn. Bathroom moldy and not cleaned. Dryer broken, oven noisy and dirty Air Conditioner had mold in it. Table and chairs broken. Kitchen dirty and broken tiles. Holes in the wall in the bedroom. Walls marked. Lounge broken. Dirty balcony table with cigarette marks on it. Apartment smelt bad. Carpet filthy. Noisy pipe in the other apartments keep you awake at night. Even the front office was a mess. Looks like a 1 man operation. Even the phones didn't work when you called the place. Do you and your family a favour and DON'T STAY HERE! The best thing about this place was leaving it! What a dump!

Parking spot was large

• Reviewed: 3 January 2019

Nice and close with walking distance to the heart of the...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

This Resort was not clean , didn’t have enough cutlery for the amount of people staying , hair in the showers and dirty , pull out couch was broken with springs all buggered not a comfy stay at all would not recommend at all ...

Nice and close with walking distance to the heart of the Gold Coast

• Reviewed: 1 January 2019

Wouldn’t stay there again
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The hotel was dirty there was rubbing under the lounge and the sheets weren’t clean at all.

The local was the best part of the holiday as it was central to everything

• Reviewed: 31 December 2018

Disgusting and would not recommend it for my dog to stay at
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The room was very dirty , and very outdated . Shower screan in main bathroom that children used completely broken didn’t open or close with glass screen missing huge safety issue . Mold on blinds and curtains . Marks on walls and cleaning equipment unusable that was left for us to clean unit on leaving . Totally disappointed and disgusted that this accomodation was like this for its guests . Garbage bin that guests was to use over flowing for days with rubbish from rooms and when going car park the smell was shocking

• Reviewed: 28 December 2018

Unsattisfied and unenjoyable stay.

The room is not cleaned properly. The aircon, dryer and fan is faulty. We been getting our accomodation through booking.com for the past 6 years but its our first time to experience such poor quality of service and filthy room accomodation. The phone line is always unattended by the management, either it was switched off or no answer at all.

The location is perfectly situation un the heart of Surfers Paradise. Walking distance to most of the necessities.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2018

Great value for money, excellent location and facilities were adequate
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The only main problem overall was the that the room cleanliness was not 100%. Areas that were not accessible like under the lounges and the bathrooms were not completely cleaned.

The room size and facilities were more than adequate. Being so cheap, I was unsure as to the overall size and quality of the accommodation. However, it was great, the location was also perfect for such a cheap booking, 2 min walk to city centre. Definitely the best value for money around.

• Reviewed: 18 December 2018

I like the location and facilities in the resort.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

I got 2 appartment 25 and 26 but in 25 number there was faulty air conditioner. My guests was very upset because of hot weather.

I like the location and facilities in the resort.

• Reviewed: 17 December 2018

Very disappointing
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Room was dirty, outdated, not fully airconditioned and in a dodgy street. There are are also no lifts so all luggage needs to be carried upstairs.

The pool was ok.

• Reviewed: 17 December 2018

It was a good room for a short stay, close to everything.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The room was a bit dusty, I booked for 6 people and 2 of them were expected to sleep on couches. There were no tongs in the utensils. The spa was soapy and smelt like washing detergent.

The location and the view

• Reviewed: 9 December 2018

My stay Was very disgusting and I will not be staying there again and spending such big money on a p
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

I was very Disgusted by the way that the room Upon arrival was as the room that I was put in was very damaged and had very disgusting things left over from the people that were obviously there before me which had left something nasty in the clothing area also the staff are not doing a great job at cleaning the places or reporting stuff that you were supposed to use as a fertility in the room like for example the Aircon is repeatly turning off and on constantly the Oven was out of control and dirty and also making a very bad sound that wasn’t great so therefore I did not use it there was multiple marks on the walls and holes in the walls there was no cleaning products left for me to use of a start-up for my stay There was also a broken lounge The dryer I could not use as it was broken and very faulty as when I want to turn it on I got electrocuted and so I did not get to dry any of my items as it was a rainy day when I was staying up there

The view and the front receptionist pool and spa

• Reviewed: 1 November 2018

Location was great, and most things needed were there.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

We ran out of toilet paper and needed new towels. We called reception and they were meant to be replaced the next day. But they weren't so we called again and they were finally replaced early that evening

Location was great, and most things needed were there. We even had our own washing machine

• Reviewed: 27 October 2018

Nice and close to everything, the staffs were super helpful...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Didn't have enough shampoo and bath soap for the length of stay however that's not a big deal

Nice and close to everything, the staffs were super helpful and nice

• Reviewed: 26 October 2018

Grounds where in good order.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The unit itself was dirty . Cleaning in the unit was not a priority for this establishment. Unit was smelly and not professionally looked after. Taking advantage of its location. Grounds and pool area where nice. Unit very tied unkept and definitely not clean.

Grounds where in good order. Pleasant.

• Reviewed: 26 October 2018

1) The location to Cavill Ave and the beach was fantastic.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

1) Room 47 has the misfortune of having the worst parking bay location. I had to reverse my small car down the row and into the space; plus, park it so close to the wall that I had to squeeze out of my door. My neighbouring car was only a Falcon; but, it had a large pipe causing it to park closer to my car. 2) Whilst Room 47, a ground floor room, has beautiful views of the river, it has the outdoor spa pool right in front of the windows and sliding doors. As people were in the spa each evening I felt completely uncomfortable, so I kept the curtains permanently closed. 3) The room didn't have a DVD player, so you are left only able to watch free to air TV channels. 4) In the ensuite, there is a hole in the wall, about the size of a 20 cent to 50 cent piece, which is located at a height and position right next to the toilet, that when sitting on the toilet the hole is parallel with the top of your thighs, with a view beyond the toilet to the shower as well. Call me paranoid, but it was creepy enough that I only used the ensuite to shave and clean my teeth; and, I only showered and went to the toilet in the main bathroom. Several wardrobe and closet doors need maintenance as they don't slide very well.

1) The location to Cavill Ave and the beach was fantastic. Also, for people inclined to walk like me, it's only a 50 minute walk to Broadbeach and the Pacific Fair shopping plaza. 2) The bed and pillows were very comfortable for a good night's sleep. 3) The lounge, whilst old with rips that had been sewn back together and hidden behind two large cushions, was large and comfortable. 4) All the rooms were clean and tidy. 5) The grounds were tidy and maintained by a groundskeeper at least once during my five night / four day stay (i.e. 4 days not 6 as I arrived after 7pm on the first night and departed about 3:15am during the last night). 6) The gentleman in the front desk was very pleasant; and, the groundskeeper responded positively when I greeted him hello. They made me feel very comfortable to be there.

• Reviewed: 24 October 2018

Was nice for the price!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Clean clean clean!! They need new cleaners that actually take pride on there work. Floor was messy, both showers had mold ( which I scrubbed myself) broken door lock and toilet roll holder in main bathroom.

Apartment was big had everything we needed. Showers both needed a really big clean but nothing a bottle of bleach and disinfectant couldn’t do. Staff were amazing! Spa was great for whole family. We had a nice river view. Price was amazing for the time of year!

• Reviewed: 22 October 2018

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Room was not clean, lounge old and falling apart. No side tables. Nothing to clean dishes with had to go shopping. No broom to sweep. very run down and smelt like smoke.

Great location. Has potential

• Reviewed: 21 October 2018

I was over charged $280 the room smelt really bad when we...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

I was over charged $280 the room smelt really bad when we entered and it wasn’t clean dust & hair everywhere on the bed side tables in the bathroom in the shower & it wasn’t my hair. I sat in the chair by the spa & fell through it coz it was broken

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

The amenities
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The apartment was very dirty . Used false nails in the bedrooms . Mould in the showers . Hairs and dirt in the bathrooms. Extra bedding smelt of urine

The amenities

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

lovely spa and swimming pool great location
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

shower pressure not good and doors don't close properly. park 51 not good for family wagon. to small and narrow

lovely spa and swimming pool great location

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

The location was good and the pool & spa very enjoyable, outside of that the rest was very poor.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The cleanliness of the rooms in the resort were disgusting, the bedding was dirty, the beds lumpy, the couch was dirty the carpet and flooring very dirty. The kitchen utensils were scarce minimal cutlery & plates.

The location was very good. The pool & Spa likewise were good. The security of the resort was good.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

Dissapointing pics on booking.com do not reflect current condition
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The place is run down and in need of a do over, And the cleanliness was poor, Moldy silicon in the showers etc. Beds were very old and uncomfortable initial unit we were given was very poor but once we complained they changed us to a better unit but the above still applies

Not Much, Handy to town

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

Rooms require better cleanup than current clean process.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Very poor after hours support and service. If you are planning to Check-in after hours then please due your due diligence on the room setup. Don't leave to the last minute to avoid any interruptions especially when with family and young kids. Heavy dust and rubbish under the beds and sofa's. Kindly ensure that prior to your arrival you ring the reception and instruct them to physically inspect the cleanness of the room.

The room was extremely unhygienic. The dirtiest room I've ever come across. Major issues upon arrival on first day where the bedding was broken, spare bed missing, aircon not working, very very dirty etc... It appeared to have been uncleaned for ages. Take a look at the photo of the couch taken on the first day where we were forced to sleep without bedding Despite calling the after hours number over 5-6 times, no staff member turned up on the first night to resolve issues leading us to sit sleep on the couch for the first night. This was the horrible experience considering we were 6 people and only 4 beds and had to sit sleep on the chairs. However on the second day we were moved into a better room with a better setup. The resort also refunded us the service fee for the first night.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Couldn't recommend!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Owners/management provided a list of "amenities" and requirements. Most of this advice was about things that are not provided but which are normal in other accommodation we have used. Examples are no soap or shampoo. No bed making or cleaning of rooms. In fact, we were advised that we were required to clean the kitchen (which we did not use) on leaving. There were no cleaning materials so we cleaned the bench with paper towels that we had. The bench was dirty and had obviously not been cleaned for some time. The towel rail in the en-suite bathroom was hanging off the wall. There were signs of attempts to repair this but it had not been done professionally and had failed. The general appearance of the unit was unkempt. The cost was not cheap and I would expect more for the money.

The parking was conveniently close to the stairs.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

good but i will look for aheated pool next time i talk to a lot of people same comment
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

swimming pool not heated people travel to gold coast from Melbourne and Tasmania from cold weather and still cant swim the pool needs solar heating so people will swim not look at it I had this conversation 3 years ago with manager still not heated time to wake up you guys

Yuck!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The place was absolutely filthy! It also smelt disgusting. People were having intercourse in the pool at 2 am. Part of our group refused to stay there & found decent accommodation elsewhere. The photos on their website need to be updated.

It was in Surfers Paradise

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Great place for those who looking for something more for less price
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

We traveled with 6-month-old baby who just started to crawl. She constantly picked up long hairs from the floor and when we mopped the floor we find out that it was really dirty.

Great location 2 blocks from the beach just right in the heart of Surfers Paradise but just right far enough from the noise of night life. Jacuzzi in room. Free WiFi as it wasn't mentioned in description!

5 minute walk to the beach, view of the river from our...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Tumble Dryer did not work - although an airer was provided to hang laundry on. Only one pan in the cupboards which had burned food on it, but we made do with one.

5 minute walk to the beach, view of the river from our balcony, jacuzzi overlooking the river too - plenty of space, good facilities within the apartment.

Only spa and pool kitchen ok
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

No in house movies or internet and no knives or enough cultrey and was not clean properly lights windows floors not clean and a lot of damage on walls that could be improved especially carpets an not happy about no extra bed in room not in dinning room

Only spa and pool kitchen ok

10 day stay in heart of surfers
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Rooms needed a good dusting, ventilation grills were half blocked with dust, TV cabinet was and fridge top dusty. Found old clothes in dryer. Found dishes in dishwasher. We got locked out of out apartment for 6 hrs after a maintenance guy had been working on door, the keys no longer worked. An office staff member wasn't apologetic at all, just said it's not his fault, and it hasn't happened before. Offered no compensation and when asked refused. We missed an afternoon at one of the water parks because we couldn't get our gear. After pestering him several times, 2 days later we managed to get a $10 refund for wifi paid as compensation. Very poor customer service.

One office staff member was really helpful, and gave us new laundry, sharp knives etc when asked. Great location, close to city. Great outlook over the courtyard and pool at night. Very inexpensive accommodation.

Didn't enjoy it at all, so much dust in room child had an asthma attack
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The fact that the room was very dusty, the way that the manager spoke to me cause i brought the fact that there is alot of dust to his attention, there was undies and socks in the draw in the loungeroom with the phone book, there was an opened soap and shampoo and conditioner in the main bathroom, the sheet on the single bed had a top in it the air con looked like it had never been cleaned

The only good thing about this place is the fact that it is close to surfers paradise and the yard was very maintained

Horrendous
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Sheets hadn’t been changed from previous guests. We had hair and dirt in two of the beds. Apartment smelt terrible- like a stale cooking smell. Kitchen splash back was filthy. Shower glass hadn’t been cleaned in so long it was cloudy from residue. No bin bags provided. No bedside lamps. When we put spa on it sprayed all over bathroom so was unusable. Shower tap handle fell off. Towel rack fell off wall. ?rust stains on ensuite vanity. Showers were either cold or hot and no manipulation, no matter how small could get the water to be just warm. Holes in carpet. No lifts. Dryer was extremely noisy and door to laundry couldn’t be closed as washing machine blocked the doorway and dryer didn’t work anyway - we were just left with warm damp clothes - not sure if this was because there was no lint catcher in the dryer. We aren’t really fussy, but this was a bit of a joke and we certainly won’t be back.

My stay was not good. i didn't want to be there at all. As soon as i walked in i was disgusted.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The room was dirty. The frying pan was dirty. I could scrap the food of it. There was no dishwashing liquid or scourer to clean anything. There was lights with bulbs missing. Hair dryers that overheated. The toaster has never been cleaned. There wasn't enough plates for us all. The floor wasn't even mopped. The lounge was dirty. There was food and a used banf aid under one of the single beds. I could go on. I am very unhappy with it all. I would like a refund. I would like someone to get back to me about this or i will be puting my photo's alongside your photo's to let people no how bad it is. The photo don't look at all how the property really is.

Great self contained apartment with good value And good facilities.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

I didn't like the key for the gate at the garage when leaving the property. It could be improve with card. I don't think the door to the car park needs to be lock. Quite redundant and hassle to bring key to open the door especially when you just need to grab something from the car. Other than that, everything else is great..

Big apartment with good value And good facilities. Lovely views.

Although there were minor things that could be fixed, it's good for a weekend away with the family.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

A few things need to be fixed up, leaky shower heads, toilet roll and towel holders coming off the wall and other little things

Comfortable, good for families.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Everything. Felt very unsafe taking my young daughter and staying there. Kitchen oven was dirty and the plates and cutlery were not clean. Couldn’t open the sliding door to sit on the balcony

Nothing. The room was dirty and bedding very uncomfortable

Location, friendly staff, nice room perfect for all we...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Could've done with a better clean in cuttlery draw, oven door & on top of fridge, also cudboard under sink. But apart from that it was great.

Location, friendly staff, nice room perfect for all we needed..

Will never recommend friends
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Place needs an upgrade, was cold and dark and the last straw was fi ding a pair of underwear left in the draw and dark hair all through the master bed.

good
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

showers was leaking glass doors were unsafe for kids and no control for air con and had to pay for channels for tv.

location was fantastic the view was perfect and walking distance good

happy with location, will stay again.
    • Studio Apartment

Cleanliness could improve, lots of dark brunette hair through the unit bathroom lounge kitchen, Not ours as I am bald and my son is blond. Unit had picture hooks for pictures but none hanging made unit feel cold, no atmosphere.

Location was awesome, short distance to shops and Surfers Paradise mall and Beach. View from our balcony was great.

Dirty...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The place wasn't clean at all. The place is run down, very old. The pictures online at time of booking are not how the room looks at all. The room is falling apart. Faucets not working, coming off the walls. The cutlery etc hadn't been washed from previous people that stayed. We planned to have a BBQ and went down at 12.30pm to the pool and bbq area to find out we couldn't actually use it, so wasted 2kg of meat because there was no 'ON SITE MANAGEMENT' like advertised on the site and on the wall outside the hotel. For a family of 6 there was only 1 full toilet roll in one bathroom, and half a toilet roll in the 2nd bathroom. if you're staying longer than a night, i suggest taking your own toilet rolls. They expect you to do all the dishes and put them away, they supply a dishwasher, but don't supply dishwashing liquid or detergent. The Trash size they supply isn't even big enough for a singe days stay. (it's more the size of toilet bin) and then they expect you to buy rubbish bags off them, so you can walk your trash down a few flight of stairs and into the trash in the basement carpark before you check-out or they charge you $88 cleaning fee. i'm a clean person, but when you're on holiday with your family, dishes, and taking out trash, toilet paper i would think would be inclusive in the stay. Overall, we didn't like the place at all, the staff member was friendly. but the place itself is run down, old, mouldy and NOT anything like the pictures on advertised on the website. hands down the worst hotel we've stayed at EVER!

The location was great. Everything was within walking distance.

The location.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The furniture looked and felt like it had come from a council pick up, the decor was dated and the unit was also not clean. The pool was not heated despite being advertised as such.

The location.

Overall we'd be happy to go back.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

We washed the patio at the start of our stay as there were cigarette butts and spilt food on the paving.

The staff was friendly. Good location within easy walking distance to the beach. There was s large living area.

Not what was expected, but after rewashing everything and cleaning kitchen and bathroom, quite comfo
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Kitchen dirty and coffee cup on bench on arrival after car park was taken. Pool cold, spa closed no notice, short on glasses, floor and showers dirty and broken items in room. Flithy dryer and washing machine and fridge.

Location, room layout and size. Ability to cook in unit and washing machine .

How close it was to the city centre.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The apartment was a bit dirty, we had to give it a clean through before we used the bathrooms or any of the kitchen items. Sofa beds weren't appropriate for sleeping due to them being broken. We only had one set of keys for 6 adults so planning our days around getting back into the apartment was a bit of a nusance.

How close it was to the city centre. We pretty much walked everywhere every night. Staff listened to our needs after we had some situations which was good.

Was actually a really nice property and would recommend to...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Seems as though our unit hadnt been used for quite some time, which is fine however befor check-in the unit could have done with a quick dust clean as the top of the fridge and under the beds were not a nice site to see.

Was actually a really nice property and would recommend to others.

The kitchen was very nice , when I all ways go to other...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The things that we didn't like was that we had a very small trash .

The kitchen was very nice , when I all ways go to other hotels they don't really have pans and pots

Overall our stay was good, the room was well priced, it was huge! We had gorgeous views!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Very unclean! Dishwasher was full of previous visitors cutlery / crockery and was covered in mildew. There was a dead rotting fish outside of our room, the smell was horrendous. The sliding doors in the bathroom were broken so we were unable to open the dryer door or use the dryer. Dirty plates put away in the cupboard. Oven and grill were filthy with crumbs.

Beautiful views! Friendly staff, very accomodating to our late check in.

Wasn't clean even when requested further cleaning.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Wasn't clean even when requested further cleaning. Not enough chairs, crockery and cutlery for all of us. Blankets were dirty. Poor maintenance with broken off shower doors.

Absaloute disgraced
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

It's was broken, dirty, smelly, unsafe. no doors on shower. Holes in walls. Stains on dishes an beding. Rude owner. Lost/ stole over $7,500 worth of property

It was very good thank you
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

I think the beds néed up dating ,the mane shower needs repair,the underlay on the beds need a good wash , And a few new blankets would be good .

It was walking distance to the beach.The pool area and spar is a lovely area for children.And the unit is a nice size.Sheets and towels lovely and clean .

Good views outside on the balcony
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Cook top, bathroom , kutchen were messyand dusty.. oven fan was noisy.. bearings probably gone. Room wasn't cleaned in 2 weeks. Water didn't drain properlyin the shower and hand basin.

Good views outside on the balcony

The first room we were put in was right on the waters edge...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The first room we were put in was right on the waters edge next to the spa bath great location but the apartment itself was run down broken shower doors broken washing machine dirty cupboards blankets from last persons stay had just been thrown back in the cupboard we couldn’t stay there with our kids but the receptionist on duty was great he moved us to a better room with a beautiful view and it was very clean and tidy thank you again mate your a champ

The staff were friendly and helpful.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

We have 5 adults for 3 nights, but there was no sofa bed for the fifth adult, only 4 towels provided, and no soaps & shampoo,no extra toilet paper and laundry powder in the apartment.

The staff were friendly and helpful.The apartment was spacious, clean, and close to the beach, restaurants and public transport.It's convinient to cook at the apartment, since it has many cooking tools, plates and glasses.

close to shops and the beach
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

the bed was too low did not have legs only about 15inchs from the floor and was hard to get off, the lounge was too hard to sit on for too long, broken things in the unit like hair dryer foxtel dead

close to shops and the beach

The location was good.
    • Studio Apartment

Nothing really.All was good as mentioned in the description.

The location was good.Very close to surfers paradise beach and esplanade.The river view from the balcony od the room was the best part. Very refreshing.

Overall we enjoyed our stay, would stay again with family!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The room was not as pictured, there were holes and damage that was not communicated prior. Overlooking the cosmetic defects there was nothing not to like.

I like the location, easy access and secure gates, great views and lovey pool and spa.

Nice pool, quite area, comfy beds
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Place was a little run down eg: one of the doors wasn't working for the bathroom and one of the wardrobe doors aswell

Nice pool, quite area, comfy beds

Loved being with family but accomodation was just okay.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

First room should not have been available to stay in. Broken door handles, leaking ensuite shower, broken lamp and missing lamp in bedroom lamps, torn lounge, felt unclean and old, etc. Got moved to 2nd room which was better but clothes washing machine and a couple of the ceiling lights did not work. Also outdoor spa jets not working while we were there.

Ok stay overal
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Couch perished, not clean, not enough towels and linen for guests, broken objects in unit, spa didn’t work initially

Great location and locked up car spaces and good to be self contained

Location, location, location! Great value for money, friendly staff and perfect for a family.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The strong odure of stale Asian cooking hit us when we arrived and didn’t leave for the 9 days we stayed despite leaving the windows open the whole time. The carpet also appeared to have been victim to too many “Schoolies” type parties, as it was very stained. Our neighbors in the block of units opposite the K report were also vey rowdy on some nights, particularly between 1-3am. It is a shame people have to behave this way as it spoils facilities for the regular visitors. So hard for the staff!

K Resort was the perfect location! Just a few minutes walk from public transport, the beach, restaurants, attractions and Woolworths. The bed was comfortable and it was fabulous to have a washing machine and dryer. Furnishings up to date, pleasant and comfortable. Secure underground parking was also a bonus.

Location is awesome!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

All fixtures and appliances are very dated. This property obviously seen better times and cries for maintenance.

Location is awesome! Quiet yet close to Surfers Paradise center

• Studio Apartment

Could have been more toiletries and extra toilet paper in the room

We stayed in the riverfront apartment and it was so amazing! Plus the apartment was so lovely and homely

Ok
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Very run down, dirty and noisy. There were no staff around. We didn’t have cuttlery. Had fold out beds that were not usable ended up sleeping on the floor.

Close to town

All advertised facilities were available and working.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Furniture (chairs / sofa) in lounge needed replacing and new total new set of kitchen utensils also needed. Style was clean and functional but a little retro for the price which was hiked significantly for Commonwealth Games weeks.

All advertised facilities were available and working. Reception staff good but limited availability particularly weekends. Good location and parking facilities. Our apartment had nice view from lounge / kitchen

We got more than we expected for the price we paid, but there were some downsides.
    • Studio Apartment

Could have been cleaner, especially the bathrooms and all the floor surfaces. The unit was in need of maintenance: bathroom cupboards were falling apart, shower head didn't work properly and grout needed to be replaced. All a bit grubby.

Great location, close to the beach, light rail, buses; lots of space (a lot more than we expected), good layout, two bedrooms and two bathrooms; dishwasher and washing machine. Free secure parking. A bargain.

Good location, quiet place, spacious apartment, little bit expensive because of GC games 2018
    • Studio Apartment

Communication through intercom with staff when we arrived, but this was nothing important

Near center and beaches in quiet place, we never seen staff - communication through intercom :-P, spacious apartment, good resort.

Great location, friendly staff, poor accommodation in need of repair.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

There needs to be money invested, rooms are in need of repair, broken doors, extractor fans, shower fittings, bed was broken took 2 days to repair, so we had to sleep on the Sofa, the managers tried their best but the whole place needs to a makeover.

There is great potential for this resort, great location, walking distance to Surfers, kitchen really nice.

It’s really waste of money to stay over there.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Apartment was very bad condition. None of the toilet door locks working, it’s almost falling apart. My 8 years old kids locked inside the toilet more than half an hour because of the door locked. I phoned the management but they came to helped us after an hour. The apartment was very Uncleaned condition. I complained the staff about the toilet door, but they just ignore it. I think it’s overvalued compared to the service and condition.

Location was good.

A good holiday, very spacious clean accomodation with access to lots of things to see and do.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

My Holiday went too fast, 6 days went very quickly.

We enjoyed the peace and quiet whilst being 5 minutes walk from Cavill Ave & Surfers Beach. Nice river and waterfront walks. The Staff were exceptionally helpful arranging for Airport Transfers and other requests. There were a couple of minor maintainence problems with our apartment (ie light globe needed replacing) which were attended to by staff. The Spa was terrific with a quiet relaxing area with views of the river. Having a good sized car park for our Hire car was great, also security was very good. We felt very 'Safe' which added to our very relaxing holiday. Thanks K Resort, Vicky and Denise.

Showing 1 – 75

We Price Match
We Price Match
Low rates • No booking fees • Find cheaper? We'll refund the difference!