Reviews of Mantra on Mary 4 stars

70 Mary Street, Brisbane CBD, 4000 Brisbane, Australia

#97 of 142 Holiday rentals in Brisbane

4.5

Perfect holiday, right location, full functioning apartment and friendly front desk staff
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

The bathtub to me was a potential death trap. So high and nothing to hold onto. The apartment temperature control was also not working or maybe i just did not know how to use. There should have been a set of instruction on how to use this.

Bed was comfy, the close proximity to the CBD. Many convenience shops nearby. was very close to the botanical garden. Nice big fridge and full functioning kitchen.

Spacious room and separate bedroom
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

Oily cooktop and rangehood not working We were told that room will be serviced midweek as we were staying for 7 days but it wasn't serviced. We had to ask 5 times to get the room serviced on the 6th day. Sofa was uncomfortable. Difficult to get into and out of shower as it is part of the deep bath. Chipped plates.

Spacious room and separate bedroom Washing machine and dryer Gas cooktop and electric oven Gym Large balcony

Excellent, and memorable stay
    • Family Apartment with Balcony

The staff were the friendliness and most helpful, the best I have ever encountered in our travels . Room was quiet, clean, comfortable. Parking easy, walking distance to everything!!

I think the Foxtel should have more variety of channels so...
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

I didn’t like not having somewhere to smoke you have to go down stairs.

I think the Foxtel should have more variety of channels so you can sit back and relax.

Unhappy. Will not choose to stay their again.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony and River View

Very poor lighting, dirty stained carpet, only instant coffee - no plunger, no free wifi.

Location good, staff helpful and friendly but room very mediocre.

I loved everything the location being walking distance from...
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

At my age I think the bed could have been a little more comfortable

I loved everything the location being walking distance from the botanical gardens was a great asset since I have 2 very active boys, it was a short distance from the bus stop so we were able to do a couple of trips, and the staff were very friendly, my boys loved coming back from our outings and sharing it with the staff who took an interest.

Staff were friendly, room could have been better organised, overall enjoyable stay, great location!
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

Bath over shower, shower head not high enough for anyone over 6 ft, Foxtel wasn't connected properly, took a full day to be repaired, Tv was in a weird place and wasn't moveable to sit in front on couch. Simple things that could easily be fixed.

Liked the comfy couch, comfy bed, shower pressure, kitchen space, size.

Mantra on mary truely amazing
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

Location was great easy access to city and southbank. Apartment was spacious and spotlessly clean. Staff very friendly and helpful. Access to cabs at reception a real bonus. Check out black fire restaurant across the road.

Friendly helpful staff.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony and River View

Offsite carparking was sometimes not as easy as they say it is to get to which was an inconvenience, however this was not always the case.

Friendly helpful staff. The room was clean and tidy. Location, this accomodation was close to everything and was with in walking distance. I would highly recommend staying!

Great apartment with kitchen and laundry included. Excellent location
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

The carpet is old and stained and needs replacing.

Staff were very helpful. The location is excellent. Within walking distance of shopping and excellent restaurants. The kitchen and laundry facilities in the unit were very handy.

Pleasurable.
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

The decor in my room was a little drab.

Sharon, Casey, Emily and I'm ashamed to say two staff a male and a female who's names I've forgetten are amazing, vigilant and caring. They made my visit a pleasure. I wish I could afford to stay forever. I felt so safe and cared for. I cannot praise them enough for their service. The hotel lobby smells beautiful which also enhanced the experience. I recommend the Mantra on Mary to anyone choosing a hotel to stay in. P.s the maintenance and cleaning staff were also a joy to deal with. Very considerate. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

A great place to be homebase for a night out in town with friends!
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

The carpet was quite worn and stained, needs replacing.

Very friendly helpful staff, great location, good value for money. Good strong water pressure in shower! :-D

Was near some great restaurants
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

The room was tired and needs updating. The front counter staff weren’t very welcoming. They should advertise that breakfast is served a fair walk away and not on the premises. This place would not be for the elderly as it was very hard to get into the shower as the bath is very high. Another thing that should be advertised. Wouldn’t stay there again.

Was near some great restaurants

Great location but bathroom scares me.
    • Family Apartment with Balcony

That shower/bath STILL bugs me! DO NOT get a room in this place if you are on the short side and not a climber because it is downright treacherous to climb in! I hate it. The bed is on the hard side too.

We had the family room and there was plenty of room. Nice size balcony but only 2 seats?. It's in a great location, very handy to Queen St. Mall.

Staff were a great help as we needed an early checkin.
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

The height of the bath/ shower. Very difficult for a short, older person to get in & out.

Staff were a great help as we needed an early checkin. Apartment large & bed comfortable. Location very good . Our second stay here & would definitely come back. Recommended it to our son who stayed here also.

Very disappointing
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

1. Carpet was filthy 2.Walls had marks all over them. 3.Hand Towel rail just fell off when I use it. 4. Air vents covered in dust. 5. No welcome pack or info. 6.Phone didn’t have reception number. 7.Overall very disappointed.

perfect
    • Family Apartment with Balcony

nothing ...I have not one complaint

The bed … The bed was amazingly comfortable ...I want one the pillows were beautiful ..cannot fault anything with this property …. press a button at reception and within 5 minutes your taxi was there …. Would not hesitate to stay there again ….

Great stay at Mantra!

No free wifi.

Great proximity to local attractions - easy to get around. The rooms are great and have everything you need. Staff are very friendly and helpful whenever I had questions or needed help with something.

Cheap enough but stayed in better
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

No ice made ! Paying $35 to park! Asked for early check in for 11am but no effort was made & told they would ring but didn’t! 2pm checked in! Stayed on 6th floor, could hear noise from street & unit noise from next door especially when in shower.

Bed comfortable Close to shops & places to eat

Good except being ripped off
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

Being ripped off for parking and credit card charges. Very ordinary treatment

We were ripped off .charging extra for parking was a nasty surprise. PS charges for credit card was also nasty surprise. Perhaps real price should be listed this also reflects poorly on booking .com .

My room did not have a window that you could see out of - it...
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

My room did not have a window that you could see out of - it was extremely claustrophobic. The lounge room had a window in the corner but it was well above head height. The bedroom window was entirely frosted except for the part above head height. I wouldn’t want to stay in this room very long or have to do any work from there.

Staff was friendly.
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

We were at room 2010. The sofa and the 3 pillows at sofa smell so bad. I think, you need to clean it sometime.

Staff was friendly. We don’t need to walk far to the city center.

Great for business or leisure
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

Carpet and some of the furniture has seen better days- but stained, marked and damaged.

Staff were really friendly, nothing too much to ask. Good eco commitment. Very comfortable bed. Great location!

Disappointing stay
    • Family Apartment with Balcony

There were numerous stains on the carpets in both bedroom and lounge areas. It made the room look dirty and unclean. Frustrating not to have the room serviced daily. Reception advised this was only done for weekly stays. The property also charged my credit card including surcharge prior to my arrival. I thought I could pay on arrival with my debit card to avoid the surcharge but was not given this opportunity. When I raised this with reception I was told there was an issue with Booking.com not updating the property's policy and that they would offer me wi-fi access for the inconvenience. It was a disappointing stay and of the Mantra properties I have stayed at I would rate at the bottom.

The location was good - close to shops and public transport.

Perfect location, Good facilities, big apartments, nice and...
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

Had a trouble with dishwasher, it took 3 days from staff to sort it out. You need to join them to get free wifi(which is limited by data). Some places at the apartment were really dusty (e.g. air vent).

Perfect location, Good facilities, big apartments, nice and helpful staff.

It was nice to see a smiling face in morning whole helped me sort out parking straight away
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

We got in really late and I had called up and enquirered about parking earlier ...didn’t get told I could pre book a spot and had to leave our car in the street and wasn’t to comfortable in doing so .. The carpets where horribly stained and the bed head the faux leather was peeling.. the feel to the whole room was very cold

I like how freindly and helpful the staff at the front desk where

Very comfortable, I'd stay again
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

The room could do with a better clean.. noticed water marks on cupboards and crumbs on the floor

Location was great and room was comfortable and more spacious than I expected

Location/ price great. Condition of room very poor standard.
    • Family Apartment with Balcony

The room was extremely dirty. All cutlery, crockery and pots needed washing before use due to dried food on them. Benches /tables needed wiping. Carpet had large red drink staining and was generally grubby, walls and under beds very dirty. Head board main bedroom very poor condition.

Sheenee/sheenae (not sure of spelling)receptionist was awesome- very friendly, alway happy and nothing too much trouble. Another receptionist Sharon was the complete opposite- rolled eyes, sighed and looked down nose at any requests and chewing gum on reception.

OK but be aware of lack of any view
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

High window in lounge area and frosted window in bedroom was very disappointing. I would have paid extra for another room if I'd been made aware on booking.

Location was good close to shops pubs etc within walking distance

• Executive One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

Shower difficult to access as it is over a very high sided bath with no handrail. Décor tired. No welcome snack pack which would be welcoming when arriving at night after a long haul flight.

Location. Washing machine and airer. Minimal but functional kitchen equipment. Space.

excellent stay phonecalls came through to room staff were great and helpful handy to eating places a
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

cold pool but maybe I should've workout harder before going for a dip lol

the hotel was well positioned and was handy to everything I walked to catch air train to airport nice walk room was perfect got to cleans whilst there great staff very friendly and helpful so were the cleaning staff very cheerful at there work

Will stay again!
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

First room we were given no King bed and aircon not working. The lady at reception came up to show us another room and made it quite clear she was not happy about having to do so. The carpet in our room is very stained but we were only there to sleep so ok. The step into and out of the bath/shower was way to high, I had to get my husband to help me out.

Location was great right in the city, we were able to walk to QPAC for our show. View was amazing up on 24th floor. We only stayed 2 nights so didn’t use the kitchen or need the WM but having extra space and separate bedroom is great.

Location was great.
    • Family Apartment with Balcony

Sleeping on the floor would’ve been more comfortable, worst bed ever. Toddler kept finding random stuff on the floor...it obviously hadn’t been vacuumed very well.

Location was great. Staff were very nice. Overall property was good and never had to wait long for a lift.

No frills, great location, mind your step into the bathroom.
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

We wasn’t aware about no cleaning staff. This meant the need for fresh towels or toiletries topping up was a trip to reception. The garbage shoot outside the room is quite noisy with that garbage whiff. There’s a raised floor leading into the bathroom. This is about 3-4 cm high and solid concrete. My 2 year old tripped and hit her head on the first night. My wife tripped and lost part of her toenail. I tripped and slice my toe on our last night.

The location and price was great.

Didn’t live up to the nice mantra name
    • Family Apartment with Balcony

Bed head in main room wasn’t attached and felt like one half of the double bed was broken (very sqeaky and sunken). Lighting terrible in every room. Shower over the bath is a disaster and lawsuit waiting to happen! Over 45cm high from the ground and no step up or hand rail. Not enough car parks for the accomodation

Fix the sir con in the room!
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

The main thing is that when I rocked into the room late that night. The air con was blasting and at 18 degrees, which is freezing. Considering it wasn’t hot even outside it was obsenely cold in the room. The aircon unit was broken and wouldn’t turn down, would let me alter the temp or more importantly wouldn’t turn off (or at least the buttons were to beat up that it wasn’t clear how too). Anyway I gave up trying and endured a freezing cold night.

The location was spot on.

Location location location
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

The fact that because of a boiler malfunction we had no hot water for 2 days, no shower etc, and I know things happen, but there was no recompense for our inconvenience as in the next step was a cold shower...

for the price, needs modernising. Can find better plaves for cheaper. No free wifi.
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

Didn’t like we had to pay for extortionately priced Wi-Fi, when it is free in many other hotels, hostels and throughout the city. The staff we encountered at reception seemed slightly miserable, not rude, just miserable. Apartment room felt outdated design wise, could do with a revamp and modrnise it abit, felt quite dark at times even with the lights on, dismal would be a good word. the bath was quite tricky to get out of, plus as a taller (6 1’) person i felt uncomfortable having a shower as the shower head was quite close to the ceiling but my head still not under it, most places have a much taller ceiling.

Very Comfortable large bed, Good kitchen, good Air-Con, nice size room, good location in centre. The reception lobby smelt amazing all the time.

Overall experience was great and such a good location with car park, even if it is an extra $35. Hoo
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

The height of the baths, not good for elderly or disable.

The Staff member who checked me in was amazing, great chatting with her and she did all that she could with a room to suite my disable mother as she got out of hospital with eye surgery.

Clean large apartment - too bad I didn't get more time...
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

That I missed out on Parking at Mantra on Mary & had to park in the alternate parking area.

Clean large apartment - too bad I didn't get more time to spend in the apartment itself.

For the money I’d at least expect on-site parking guaranteed. Instead it’s first in best dressed
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

Easy access to the balcony extremely unsafe for toddlers. Need a locking device for the sliding door that’s out of the reach of children. We were 37 floors up and couldn’t relax knowing the balcony wasn’t child proof

Was told was parking, then told I have to drive somewhere...
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

Was told was parking, then told I have to drive somewhere else to park. Then was told it's 24hr parking. However next morning car was locked in until 9am. Result missed my appointment and was a wasted trip.

Spacious room
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

Car park - worst ever Interior Styling - so basic and outdated Wouldn’t take much to improve radically

Spacious room Good amenities Lemon grass scented foyer

Bed was great
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

Our floor had a terrible smell in the passage when getting out of the elevator. The hot water didn't work. We had issues with parking. Parking should be onsite not down the street and the ticket given to us didn't work so we had a heap of messing around trying to sort that out.

Bed was great

Good. Could be great with small improvements. Would stay again.
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony - Eco Rate

The hotel hot water system was broken - NO HOT WATER FOR TWO DAYS. The bathtub/shower combination is terrible. The step is too high to negotiate with wet tub/tiles. It’s a lawsuit waiting to happen. Two of the dining room chairs were broken and unable to be sat upon - need replacement. The leather couch is dirty and marked - needs cleaning. Food squashed into rug in living room - needs cleaning.

Good size room and location. Friendly staff.

Good location , comfy bed
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

Food smells coming through into my room and there was not hot water for 2 days - so no shower This is not acceptable yet I was charged full price which I don’t think is entirely fair

Bed was comfortable and room was spacious

Dreadful.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony and River View

Location was good for sightseeing, but the convenience came with a lot of noise, from the city, nearby industrial air conditioning or similar noise (we were on Level 36), construction sites and also a lot of noise from other (apparently) longer term tenants of the building. On Sunday 18 March 2018, we woke up and had a shower and found the water was, at best, luke warm. I went out for coffee just after 7am and reported this to the front desk. It seemed I was not believed, and they wanted to wait for someone else to complain. After being out for the day, my wife and I returned around 3pm and the water was still cold. At 4:30pm, I went to the front desk and was advised there had been a plumber attempt to fix but was unsuccessful. I suggested the Manager should ensure this is fixed for the evening but I was advised it was Sunday afternoon, apparently pointing out hundreds of people being in the building Did not help the priority of fixing this issue. After 6pm, a notice was circulated to advise hot water was unlikely that night. In the end, we left the next morning and they were still trying to find a plumber to fix it. We have been to a few Mantra properties over the years, but never again.

The room was very spacious and clean.
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

Had no hot water for showers, when reception was notified they sent someone up to fix the problem but said “it won’t help you now because you are checking out” this was very poor as we were only there one night. Upsetting that this was the type of response given to us and no discount or apology!

The room was very spacious and clean.

Will visit again.
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

The water tended to go from hot to cold while having a shower and the bathroom always smelt of sewerage from the drain.

The staff were very accommodating and friendly! My toddler absolutely loved seeing them every day at reception.

not much variety for a buffet breakfast.
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

The party in the room next to us with a heap of young girls screaming with their music blasting! Security was great once we decided to call the front desk to complain.

not much variety for a buffet breakfast. Crispy bacon rashers and fried eggs would've been great!

I was extremely happy about being upgraded to a higher level...
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

Could have supplied blankets for the bed.

I was extremely happy about being upgraded to a higher level once the receptionist found out my partner and i were staying there for our anniversary. The staff were so friendly and helpful with any questions we had.

Comfortable and spacious stay with everything you need. Located right in the heart of the CBD.
    • Family Apartment with Balcony

Our room wasnt ‘made up’ therefore beds not made, coffee, milk, soap and toilet paper not replaced.

Overall this place is excellent value for money, especially given its location.
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

I have no idea why but everywhere outside the rooms the place stunk so badly! Thankfully inside the rooms there was no smell. I found the staff disappointingly unfriendly, the combined bathtub/shower setup was so deep that it was a bit dangerous. The pool was nice but couldn't accommodate many guests at once.

The property was in a great location and the apartment was stocked with just about everything you could need for a short stay. The apartment was a fantastic size, offered Foxtel and had comfortable furniture and bedding. Also the air-conditioning worked exceptionally well.

Get away for birthday celebration
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony and River View

The shower with full screen was difficult to manoeuvre if you have knee issues and if elderly. The step up into it was too high. Could be dangerous if unstable on your feet. Bit of a pain with parking and breakfast River view? Really don’t think this should be a selling point. I was offered a late checkout but only as sms to my phone (which was flat) so a call to the room to offer would have been taken up if I knew.

Kitchen was well appointed with quality items.

Met all our expectations would definitely stay there again if back in Brisbane
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

When we checked in and went to our room there was a few pizza boxes and a big box of beer bottles just left in the corridor next someone's door which made the whole floor smell awful. They stayed there the whole time we was there no one came to move them.

Staff on reception couldn't help you enough nothing was a problem, very polite and friendly. Perfect location 5 minuite walk to city centre shops, bars and restaurants. Room was spacious, clean and everything you need was practically perfect.

• Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

Bed was really bad 2 singles old mattresses pushed together to make a king but the join down the middle was hard and mattress very uncomfortable only bad part of our stay in brisbane

Great stff and room
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

Our room 2010 was near somebody who had cooked curry. Strong smell in coridoor outside room. Staff must have been aware as they had some smelling stuff placed there to minimise smell

Staff happy to hold bags as I arrived from airport at 10.30am As room not ready she was happy to take our bags so we could look around the shops

Dissapointed
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

We booked 2 rooms of which the bedding was stuffed up.... Phone & robe shelving were very dusty. Wardrobe doors didn't close. Dishwasher kept on coming on randomly in the middle of the night even after it was "repaired". Shower a challenge to get in & out of

Great location & comfy beds

The location was convienient. The included breakfast (although a walk from the hotel) was delicious.
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

The room was a little tired. The bed head was peeling, the bath plug was broken and the shower cap box was empty. I also had to ask about our included breakfast as the staff member (while noticing our price was higher than usual) didn’t provide us with the details at the time of check-in.

The breakfast at 127 cafe was exceptional...but we did have to leave the building to get there.

Great location, closed to everything
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

Old room. Kitchen utensils and cutlery need to be updated. Room (especially fridge) need detailed clean.

Great loation and size of room. We booked one bedroom unit but were assigned to two bedroom unit! Front desk staff is very friendly and helpful.

Our stay was very disappointing
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

The room was very disappointing, no windows to see the view, bed was harder than a rock, and no service if you needed something in your room.

The staff were friendly

Great convenient location with helpful staff
    • Family Apartment with Balcony

Tap seals in kitchen & shower leaked a lot & tap plates in shower were not fixed to the tiles. Annoying to have tha fan on all the time while in bathroom. Not great at night when needing to use & others are sleeping

Brilliant location, fabulous staff and close to everything we wanted to see and do! Top marks!
    • Family Apartment with Balcony

Our second bedroom was near the lifts and they were audible at night. Also this room was a little stuffy. However the pool was fabulous and access to our balcony was a delight. The main bedroom was great, roomy and airy.

The frontline staff were amongst the best I have encountered anywhere in the world. Friendly, helpful and quick to respond to any and all requests effectively.

Staff were pleasant, facilities were satisfactory, but hidden costs (parking & wifi).

Hidden costs

When I was booking it seemed like Wifi was included, but when I got there it was not. Paying for Wifi and car parking made staying at the Mantra more expensive, than staying at a hotel.

Good overnight stay
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

Not much parking at the actual location. We ended up paying for parking at an affiliated carpark one street over. Would have felt more comfortable with the car closer, but it worked out fine and in these places there's only so much parking space you can have on one spot.

Mantra on Mary has great staff, they were very helpful when we asked about later checkout and provided helpful information about parking. The rooms were clean and well maintained. The location is pretty central to a lot of our desired locations, not a long walk to South Bank, very quick walk to Queen Street, and short Uber/Taxi to the Valley.

The Hotel was in a good location rooms were clean and...
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

The room we were given first had a very noisy aircon, bad sleep, curtains falling down in main bedroom and electrical plugs for kettle didn't work. The staff were good and change our room much better.

The Hotel was in a good location rooms were clean and comfortable staff helpful.

Almost perfect
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

A bit more attention to detail on the cleaning. Dirty chairs need a srcub inside and outside. Glass screen in bathroom needs a clean. Scuff marks on walls. All minor but needs attention

Location awesome. Room set up is good. Bed is so comfy. Local facilities are second to none.

Great hotel and location
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

The hotel was Super clean in all areas, staff where very engaging and helpful, location is great, close to a variety of eating places and shops.

Beautiful view of the city and fireworks
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

Reserved parking was a bit of a hassle. They reserved us a parking spot however there was no parking there. The pool closes at 6pm which is too early.

We stayed on the 41st floor and had a view of the river, it was amazing and had the most wonderful view. The beds were comfortable and floor was soft. The pool was a bit small. When checking in the two ladies at reception were friendly bubbly and a pleasure to chat with. We stayed for new years eve fire works and it was a breat place to stay and watch without having to leave the comfort of the room. Drove 13 hours fo get there and was very happy with the room. Absolutely amazing. Also across the street from all varieties of food!

Considered sleeping on floor bed was so uncomfortable
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

SUCH an uncomfortable bed. Had notified hotel that we were arriving on a flight after their reception was shut but it wasn't until I called them that they told me about their late check in procedure. This info should be emailed prior to stay without the customer needing to request it.

Great location - having access to pool and gym an added bonus

Try the restaurant if you survive the bath tub
    • Family Apartment with Balcony

The bath was dangerous. Negotiating the high lip and wet tiles was not a pleasant experience. There were no blankets. The gym is very basic.

The location and staff were very good. The cafe next door was excellent.

Comfortable and easy.
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

Two items of clothing were shredded in the dryer, maybe look into a different machine? The bath tap wasn't working.

Staff were personable and incredibly helpful. Spacious and comfortable.

Great location, close to everything, great customer service. Ticks all the boxes
    • Family Apartment with Balcony

So far from the pool as we were floor 29. A little scary being so high up. Would definitely not stay there with children.

Location is top marks, room was lovely and customer service at front desk was great.

Great location, friendly staff, handy facilities...would definitely stay here again
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

No towels provided in the gym (would have even been suffice if extra towels were provided in the room for gym/pool use). Gym equipment was broken & in need of attention.

Great location, nice & quite. Also is super close to everything. Staff we friendly & welcoming.

A let down
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

The room didn’t look like the photos and didn’t live up to expectation of the mantra. There was lack of comfort and feel to the room There is nothing hanging on the walls, the couch was to small, the tv and couch didn’t aline.. there is no tv in the bedroom.

the location