Reviews of Mantra on Russell This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

222 Russell Street, 3000 Melbourne, Australia

#46 of 474 vacation rentals in Melbourne

5.2

• Reviewed: July 18, 2018

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Main door didnt close properly, tv remote had to be changed twice. Showers are to small for bigger people - not enough space. Should be walk in showers no bath tub. Came for our 10th wed anniversary and found what looked like scraps from breakfast on a plate. Not very advertising and especially for an occassion. Bottle of champagne the next day was alot better but we dont drink champagne. Perhaps some vouchers or basket of fruit and snacks would be a better option as we love mantra hotels but not sure if we will be back to this one.

Loved staff service at reception. Very helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Overall, a very comfortable and well equipped stay. Staff very friendly and accommodating.
    • Two-Bedroom Premium Apartment

That we had to pay for additional pods for the coffee machine. These don't cost much so should have been complimentary. Also, the menu for the restaurant needed to have a few more items on it as it appeared quite minimalist. This would have encouraged us to dine in at least two or three times during our stay.

Beds were super comfortable and the washer/dryer was well appreciated. The view of the city lights at night were amazing!

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

Very nice hotel and puts in the extra mile to make you happy!
    • Two-Bedroom Premium Apartment

We went to Melbourne and stayed at a couple of hotels (we were jumping a couple of spots on our 5 day vacation) and one of them is Mantra in Russel. Since it was my daughter's bday, I ask (all of the hotels - Stamford Plaza, Mt. Buller Chalet & Suites and Mantra) them if they could put a simple birthday note. Only Mantra responded and said they'll put it in. When we got there, my daughter was very ecstatic of the birthday card! They also went an extra mile and gave her Krispy Kreme donuts and activity books (never had this with other hotels ever since)! We were very happy and my daughter thought it was the best hotel in the world. lol. Always love Mantra even here in Brissy. Thank you once again to the staff at Mantra Russel! I don't write reviews but I'll make an exception to you guys.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

Location was great and connected to parking.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Toilet lid was broken. The room was dusty and not very clean. Only 1 and a half bath, not 2 bathrooms. Daily cleaning is not very clean.

Location was great and connected to parking. The room was spacious.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

Good value and good location.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - Dual Key

Food in restaurant. green chips sitting on top, no dressing for salad, no servers for salad or mash.

Location was great.... plenty of space in duel key appartment. Good choices at breakfast. Water in foyer and lifts were always prompt to arrive

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

Room refurbishment since last visit are outstanding
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Check in and parking very difficult. Breakfast standard slipping fewer options and not that appetising.

Room refurbishment since last visit are outstanding

• Reviewed: June 29, 2018

Wonderful time had at the Mantra. Excellent location, great facilities, clean and helpful staff.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The only comment i would say was that the tiles around the pool get extremely slippery when wet which is normal for a pool. A couple of times I placed a towel at the bottom of the steps when getting out of the pool and spa because it was so slippery and I thought it wouldn't take much for someone (old or young) to slip over and have potentially a serious injury on the hard flooring. Maybe a textured matting should be used around the pool edge flooring - most aquatic centres have them and they provide excellent grip for feet, prevent falls and can be cleaned around easily at the end of the day.

I travelled with my 3 teenage kids. We had 2 nights at the Mantra and loved being so close to the many activities and shops in the inner city. We had dinner in China town and loved being able to walk easily there. We all loved the swimming pool, spa and sauna. We had the wonderful Mantra breakfasts each day and the kids loved the way the staff were so helpful here. Overall we all had a great time.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

Good size room (2 bed apartment), quite good value for money
    • Two-Bedroom Premium Apartment

Changing facilities at pool a little small and strange (disabled toilet/shower combination). No hotel should be charging for WiFi in this day and age. King bed wasn't actually a King Bed. It was 2 twin beds pushed together. Extra money taken from my account after I left which I haven't received a receipt for.

Good size room , gym and pool quite good.

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

10/10
    • Studio Apartment

The hotel was situated in such a great place. Close proximity to everything and also has a great view of the city. Clean and cosy. Great for a solo trip or with someone else. I will definitely return to mantra on Russell in the near future!

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

Amazing will stay again
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The restaurant closed due to a private function for the whole of our stay.

The size and comfort of the room, beds very comfortable, bathroom large and kitchenette serviceable. We were upgraded to 2 adjoining rooms which was great. The hotel was central to transport, restaurants and shopping.

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

See above
    • Studio Apartment

Can't think of anything negative

Great position, helpful and courteous staff, room excellent. Bonus to see we were sharing the Mantra with the Wallabies albeit after they lost but clearly they valued their stay.

• Reviewed: June 19, 2018

Extremely clean and comfortable
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Tv in bedroom would not turn on (other tv worked fine) Minor issue, some friction on the front door which took a lot of force to open

Extremely clean and comfortable Friendly and helpful staff who were more than happy to offer assistance Great location with a decent view, whole experience was well worth the money

• Reviewed: June 15, 2018

Apart from the parking situation all else was ok.
    • Studio Apartment

Car park cost me $$$, I came to shop at Melbourne central, I’m from the country and was charged to leave my car there after I checked out which was before 9 am. I think they could of allowed me to leave it until at least 2 as I fidnt even check in until after 5. That was not a good aspect in Customer service in my opinion.

Counter staff were friendky

• Reviewed: June 15, 2018

We will be back highly recommend if you are wanting accommodation and location stay here :)
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Great location everything is within walking or tram distance :) apartment was spacious and very comfortable, would highly recommend Mantra on Russell We will be back :)

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

We like the apartment style rooms

We had 3 rooms but 1 was on a different floor which was annoying

We like the apartment style rooms And the location is perfect 11 am checkout is great

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

Satisfactory
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

View wasn’t the greatest had to look at ugly apartments across , would have love to had faced towards the better views

It was central and convenient to everything

• Reviewed: June 3, 2018

Really enjoyable and had a great time because everything was within walking distance from the motel.
    • Studio Apartment

I didn't like the fact that free to air tv was not available in the rooms because I wasn't interested in purchasing movies as none were of interest.

very spacious lounge and kitchen and the location was surrounded with a lot of different eateries and also within walking distance of supermarkets and tram travel and Melbourne Central for shopping

• Reviewed: June 2, 2018

Would highly recommend to others and will definitely stay here again.
    • Two-Bedroom Premium Apartment

Everything about our stay was perfect. Very clean, comfortable and spacious and fairly quiet given the central city location. Pool, spa and restaurant were excellent. Staff were exceptional. Parking was a breeze although a little expensive.

• Reviewed: May 30, 2018

Convenient location, clean, neat rooms and helpful but unobtrusive staff.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

One of our party had special requirements due to health issues and the staff went above and beyond expectations to make our stay a fabulous experience.

• Reviewed: May 25, 2018

It actually lived up to its photos we saw on line and more!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

although the bathroom was luxurious and large it was rather cold, however we solved the problam by leaving one of our cards in permently to keep the place warm. we also had to request extra towels as sadly there was no heated towel rack if you were say showering in the morning and wanted a bath of the evening. Would suggest leaving extra towels in room especially in the winter. ask for a city veiw and you would be in heaven.

The bed was very comfy,the apartment was beautifully decorated. the housekeeping was excellant. the bar and staff were excellant and decorated top notch!

• Reviewed: May 24, 2018

The location was good and staff receptive to assisting on...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

A number of errors with accounts and breakfast booking which were all corrected, gym is very small with limited equipment

The location was good and staff receptive to assisting on enquiries

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

Bed was comfy.
    • Studio Apartment

Take note on what was on the booking request. Breakfast ok, could have been better, more choice of eggs.

Bed was comfy. Asked for twin beds for me and my daughter, was not done and only 2 pillow provided until I asked for more.

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

Location and wonderful breakfast
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Air conditioning not working so room very cold but after 3days heaters were offered. Also reading lamps above bed not strong enough and one was not working at all.

Location and wonderful breakfast

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

We were surprised with an upgrade which was lovely!

No problems at all

We were surprised with an upgrade which was lovely! The room was great. I loved the pool, sauna, and spa; plus the breakfast was delicious!

• Reviewed: May 18, 2018

Overall a nice place to stay, staff were lovely, location is perfect and room is clean and spacious
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Couldn’t control heater it was locked and I always had to call reception to adjust. Also hot water was warm never hot.

Clean, spacious, location was great and staff were lovely

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Me and my partner stayed for one night and it was our first...
    • Studio Apartment

Just didn’t like the bathtub

Me and my partner stayed for one night and it was our first time at mantra definitely won’t be the last..our room we was clean and simple just right for us.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Fun and relaxing
    • Studio Apartment

Noise level at night/early morning from the street and inside, don't think that's within your control. Parking was $35 O/N on the weekend, I parked at the QV (short distance away) building for $24

Room was comfortable, lovely decor. Close to China town, theatres, shopping. Staff were friendly and attentive.

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

Fabulous fun!
    • Studio Apartment

That we couldn’t stay longer!

That the staff were so friendly... they were interested that it was the first time my 10 year old daughter and l had had a nighr in the city together and ‘spoilt’ us by upgrading our room and giving us a late checkout.

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

Overall thoroughly enjoyable. We would recommend to friends.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Instructions on where to park. Car park was full on arrival. No answer on intercom. Unsure how to get down to hotel reception.

The bed and pillow was super comfy! Breakfast was plentiful and tasty.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

We had a great stay in the city.
    • Studio Apartment

Our key at times wasn’t working which made it hard.

Breakfast bar was gorgeous. The free parking offered was great. The location was perfect- everything we needed was in walking distance.

• Reviewed: May 4, 2018

good location but complicated check in
    • Studio Apartment

check in process too complicated. first they charge the credit card with a $100 security and then a second charge for the night. to long and complicated. I have submitted my card details so all should have been prepared by the hotel. room was not super clean hairs in the shower. TV remote was not working took staff too long to fix.

location and staff

• Reviewed: May 3, 2018

Great spacious, modern room in an excellent location, will be staying again.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The pillows were not very comfortable and it was a bit noisey in the street at night but maybe if you were in a higher floor it wouldn’t be an issue, we were on 7

We stayed in a one bedroom apartment and it was very generous in size. Room was very clean and modern, will definitely stay again. Great location, walking distance to everything!!

• Reviewed: May 3, 2018

Very average - as above
    • Studio Apartment

I arrived as planned at 11pm Bedside light was NOT working Charged $3 for a bottle of water when I was already paying $239 for the room! Travel frequently overseas and 1 - 2 small bottles are COMPLIMENTARY!!

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

Fantastic
    • Studio Apartment

The shower wasn’t really hot, I just had the hot water tap on (no cold) but it never really got hot enough

Room was really big and the bed was super comfortable

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

Air conditioning only went as high as 24 deg and was set on...
    • Premium One Bedroom Apartment

Air conditioning only went as high as 24 deg and was set on cool. It was very cool in Melbourne at that time and the room was too cold. Not enough pillows.

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

Overall a very pleasant stay and I would stay there again
    • Studio Apartment

The beds were pillowtops which meant they heated up during the night and I was overheating, This is a personal preference as I know other people don't have a problem. The first morning I used the pool it was freezing and as there was no notice or sign I wasn't sure if it was normal or not so was disappointed it wasn't heated.

A wonderful selection of food for breakfast with one morning a bonus of blueberry piklets. Loved the heated pool/spa (which were fine the next day) and it's cleanliness. The staff were very friendly & helpful when asked.

• Reviewed: April 29, 2018

Very good value for money and very comfortable.
    • Studio Apartment

My only criticism is that at breakfast I found several dirty plates and bowls. it was like they had come out of the dishwasher without being checked by staff and there was still food particles stuck to the items.

Location brilliant for going to the theatre. Room was very comfortable and the big couch was really comphy as was the huge bed. Close to public transport and good food.

• Reviewed: April 26, 2018

Great size rooms and clean apartments.
    • Two-Bedroom Premium Apartment

Room was freezing initially until got reception to turn down. Took s day to adjust to a comfortable level.

Comfy beds, lovely fruit infused water each day.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

Melbourne is a quirky city and we love it!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Shower/bath. Rather no bath and a better shower space.

Liked the location the most. The room was clean other than a spot on carpet and couch the was missed. The bed was the perfect size but not the most comfortable. We didn’t like the shower/bath as you had to stand on a curved base ( shape of the bath). Other than those couple of things the motel suited us and our trip well. We liked the balcony looking out to city high rises.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

Love the Mantra.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Locks had to reprogrammed but a technical hitch that was solved.

Great location and view from balcony. Comfortable spacious apartment with all you need for a great stay.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

The staff was super helpfull.

Wifi is not included

The staff was super helpfull. We had a 1 bedroom apartment which was very spacious and nicely decorated. The pool and gym was really nice and well taken care of. It was easy to walk to everything. We were up on the 18th floor and didn't hear any noice. We would stay here again and defiantly recommended it!

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Brilliant location!! We will be back!!
    • Two-Bedroom Premium Apartment

The view was amazing.! Location was perfect for what we wanted to do - eat and shop!! Couch was super comfy for relaxing on. We will definitely be back!!

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

The size of the room was exceptional.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

WiFi was complimentary but quite slow.

The size of the room was exceptional. The staff was always smiling every time I walked past the front counter, nothing was too hard or inconvenient. I’ve forgotten the name of one of the staff who was particularly helpful and polite (starts with O), she was just so welcoming and fixed any issues instantly. Mantra is very lucky to have such staff. For a 17 floor hotel, I was actually happy with the speed of the lifts.

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

Great relaxing weekend
    • Studio Apartment

The only thing that could have been better was the amount of towels supplied, and free wifi. It’s ridiculous to pay for wifi in this day and age.

I loved that a toaster was available. The size of the balcony was great and in a fairly good location. I loved the sauna and gym facilities available.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

A great place for a city holiday break.
    • Studio Apartment

Front desk staff at check in were very professional, friendly and helpful. This property is in a great location for theatres, restaurants and shopping. Rooms were clean and well serviced. We come back each year and are never disappointed.

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

Lovely
    • Premium One Bedroom Apartment

Pillows were very soft need the option of firm ones

The location and room were wonderful and the bed was extremely comfortable and the pool and spa was great

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

Staff were absolutely superb.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Bathroom basin has rings at the base of the taps.

Staff were absolutely superb. Rooms had loads of facilities such as full kitchen & laundry. Easy to get to all team stops

• Reviewed: April 4, 2018

As we had 3 people in our room we did not have enough...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The 'clean' pool towel box only had 2 towels in it..... so a top up more frequently may be a good idea.

As we had 3 people in our room we did not have enough pillows (2 each). Though, it was no bother as we rang reception to get some more and they delivered them promptly. My room card had a few issues too and had to be fixed 3 times. Otherwise, staff and rooms were excellent.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Overall, a good place to stay and convenient to the City.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Our booking was for three people, however when we got to our room, there were only 2 towels, and no linen for the sofa bed. This was rectified, but more attention needs to be paid to individual bookings to ensure all requirements are met.

Great location. One block away from the trams. One bedroom apartment had cooking facilities, and larger than usual fridge. Close to popular Restaurant areas - Chinatown and Lygon St. Parking also available (at a cost).

• Reviewed: March 28, 2018

Great spacious room in a good location
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Very expensive Shower together in the bathtub was pretty inconvenient and dangerous as it was very slippery

Great location, room service food was amazing .. Very spacious 1bed apartment

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

Excellent!

Almost nothing really

Perfect location! Walking distance to Chinatown, food & shopping places! Spacious & clean room, comfy bed and well equipped kitchen. When you walk into the hotel, 2 jugs of fruit infused water ready to quench your thirst! Different flavours everyday.

• Reviewed: March 25, 2018

Friendly staff, comfortable studio
    • Studio Apartment

Short people be careful! The plates in the tiny kitchenette were stacked on a very high shelf, so it was impossible to see that smaller plates were on top of larger ones (No, I didn’t break one but it probably explains why only one side plate was left in my studio). The price was very high for a small studio, which is more like a hotel room with a kitchenette - large bed, small desk and two chairs but no sofa or eating area.

The staff at reception were friendly, helpful and observant. Morgan was exceptional at dealing with my complicated payment arrangements efficiently and with a smile and sense of humour. The studio room had a comfortable bed and a fairly large bathroom with good toiletries, unlike in many of these hotel/residential towers, the building lifts were fast. They also have iced water and a quiet waiting area in the lobby - unusual but a nice touch. The location is close to the State Library, RMIT, Carlton Gardens and shopping.

• Reviewed: March 23, 2018

Breakfast was definitely the cherry on top of a wonderful cheesecake. Many choices and delicious
    • Studio Apartment

Pre-Authorization payment needs to be explained better on arrival. I had money taken straight out but when we left was told a further amount was to be redrawn. Im still awaiting my security bond and we left monday morning 19/3/18.

The shower/bath tub wasn't easily accessible. Both me and my mum have bad ankles/knees and I struggled to get into the shower without almost slipping.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

Great night.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

had trouble getting into the pool, but eventually rectified.

Breakfast was great. Loved the setting. Happy hour in the bar was good - especially the Wine Cocktail with Persian fairy floss. Great location - no noisy trams and easy walk to the theatre. We will go again.

• Reviewed: March 18, 2018

We would stay again.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

A couple of floor tiles missing in the kitchen, a lot of dust on the door handle in the toilet, asked for more facecloths but got hand towels.

Big apartment, friendly, helpful staff, great location.

• Reviewed: March 16, 2018

Room was clean, room service very prompt.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Bed was horrible, buffet breakfast average when compared to other mantra stays I have experienced. Disappointed there was no in house spa as there is in every other mantra I have stayed at....was looking forward to a massage.

Room was clean, room service very prompt. Excellent staff!

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

Fantastic

Nothing not to like.

The staff were the best and made our stay enjoyable. The location is the best and walking distance to all the shops and restaurants.

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

We booked two studio apartments and they were supposed to be...
    • Studio Apartment

We booked two studio apartments and they were supposed to be together but weren't and one had a better room with a balcony and the other was quite small with no balcony.

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

Not bad but could be better with fixing my above suggestions
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Air conditioner could have been cooler. 19deg was minimum and was warm outside so could have been cooler. We had to re set wifi with a new password every day.didnt like doing this.

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

Had lots of potential, staff great but just felt the room lacked
    • Two-Bedroom Premium Apartment

Didn’t think much of the room for $800+ per night Bathroom lacking a little, bed not comfy at all. Found dirty pair of socks and stained mattress protector in room also

Great location and staff upon arrival extremely friendly and helpful Couldn’t fault the friendliness of all staff seen

• Reviewed: March 11, 2018

Very enjoyable, the staff very helpful.
    • Two-Bedroom Premium Apartment

The coffee machine didn't work and when it was fixed, the coffee was not very nice at all. The coffee from room service on our last day was very good tho.

• Reviewed: March 8, 2018

We will not return!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The Wilson Parking Garage at 222 is a complete disaster. Poor directional signage at the lifts on the fifth floor meant walking down all the ramps to the ground floor! The ventilation in the parking garage is poor and frankly a surprise that the obsessed Aussie law enforcers have not yet intervened. Our apartment was dark and dingy - the furniture looked old and well used. The bathroom was unacceptable and frankly not on par for an establishment of this grading. The wash basin was broken and glued back together previously. The bath was damaged - so shower definitely the only option! The kettle didn’t work but the friendly staff was fast to respond with a replacement unit.

The location was okay - only a few blocks away and thus walking distance to the main attractions of Melbourne. The staff were very friendly and obliging.

• Reviewed: March 6, 2018

My stay was awesome from check in to check out.
    • Premium One Bedroom Apartment

Got nothing negative to say 😌👌

My stay was awesome from check in to check out. I think the lady that checked me in and checked me out of the hotel was Julia. Awesome person. It’s good to walk into a hotel and be greeted and feel welcomed. The hotel was great, got nothing bad too say. Cheap, value for money, awesome staff, great location. It ✅ all the boxes.

• Reviewed: March 2, 2018

Good location and parking. Staff are usually very attentive.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The booking agent did not indicate on their website that this was an unserviced room. Had we known this we would have included service to the room. This is not the fault of the Hotel however but very inconvenient and something that needs to be addressed with the agent.

• Reviewed: March 2, 2018

Perfect location for a shopping trip.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Fantastic location for shopping in the mall and dining in Chinatown. Helpful, friendly staff especially Cygalle. Comfy beds, spacious apartment. No complaints at all.

• Reviewed: February 25, 2018

Very enjoyable.
    • Studio Apartment

Only one towel rack in bathroom and hook behind door which we couldn’t use as towels stayed wet. Need more towel racks so that towels can be used more than once.

Bed was very comfortable and air conditioning very good. Good breakfast and staff very friendly. Overall the room was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: February 22, 2018

9/10..pleasantly surprised..will recommend to friends.
    • Studio Apartment

as mentioned bacon, eggs, our room was next to the swimming pool..(at our request..thank you.. but the door into the pool was extremely noisy when it closed..maybe a door closer???. It woke us and interrupted the ambience...if you get my drift. But minor quibbles..i would def recommend and book again..tho maybe a little further away from the pool. :-)

the breakfast was sumptuous. Although i couldn't give the bacon (only the end pieces of a rasher..very fatty)..and watery scrambled eggs top marks.. the rest of the selection was extensive and well presented.. 9/10

• Reviewed: February 22, 2018

Had a great stay. One night we got no sleep due to street party outside which was very loud & went a
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Disappointed that there was no cleaning or servicing of our apartment in the 4 days we were there. Staff in lobby had no idea of current events in the area.

Apartment and location good.

• Reviewed: February 21, 2018

Will be back for sure.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

No robes and slippers and didn't bring any to wear to pool as assumed there would be some there. Not sure if water on bedside table was complementary.

Good location and rooms nice and big and comfy. Home restaurant has amazing food and good breaky! Indoor pool was nice too.

• Reviewed: February 21, 2018

Stay was good apart from check in experience
    • 8.00pm Late Check in Studio

As above, the room was fine but check in was not satisfactory. Upon arrival at 5pm I was told I couldn't check in till 8pm which was a surprise to me! This needs to be made more clear on the booking confirmation and not written at the very bottom of the confirmation under Special Requests where it was missed. For that reason I would hesitate to book this property again.

Hotel itself is fine, a little pricey but to be expected in CBD

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

Excellent location, supermarket accross the road and very large apartment.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Only con no furniture on the large balcony.

We stayed in a 1 bedroom apartment. It was very roomy, had everything we needed. Bed was comfy and has block out curtains, large living area and balcony. Kitchen had all that was needed for our stay. Supermarket just across the road in the QV building and is central to everything in Melbourne CBD. Will definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: February 18, 2018

The location is great for most things in Melbourne
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The price we paid was a little steep considering the room wasn't serviced, which we only found out when we checked in, and we were told it would cost an extra $25 per day if we wanted it serviced.

The location is great. Easy to get to from the free CBD tram. Love that you aren't stuck in air-con & are able to get fresh air in from opening windows (which a lot of motels are like). Rooms are very spacious.

• Reviewed: February 12, 2018

Exceptional staff, great location
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Seating on the balcony would have been nice, although if you were sitting down you wouldn’t be able to see much anyway. The lifts were a bit old and dirty

The staff were always very helpful and pleasant, great location, got upgraded to a premium room which was lovely! The buffet breakfast was nice, had hot food and eggs made to order and fairly cheap.

• Reviewed: February 9, 2018

The bed was very comfortable.
    • Studio Apartment

Internet and TVs out on our floor. Eventually given a room on a different floor though so was ok.

The bed was very comfortable. Front desk informative and helpful.

• Reviewed: February 8, 2018

Great location and facilities and friendly staff.
    • Studio Apartment

Shower over bath is a bit out dated and a safety issue. Breakfast could be cheaper, great selection of hot and cold food for breakfast but we shouldn't be paying for the few travellers that over indulge.

Bed was comfy, kitchen facilities were good. Plenty of space.