Reviews of Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne 4.5 stars

189 Queen Street, 3000 Melbourne, Australia

#97 of 474 Holiday rentals in Melbourne

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Spacious, clean, comfortable and fantastic location for everything in Melbourne CBD
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Parking - extremely tight but managed to get a better spot a few hours later after another customer left.

Great location close to everything in Melbourne CBD. Great size apartment, suited us perfectly. Quiet with excellent facilities. Spacious bathroom. Lovely housekeeping staff. Went above expectations. Would book this place again when in Melbourne.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

We checked in early and were bale to leave our bags as we...
    • Two bedroom Premier Apartment

We checked in early and were bale to leave our bags as we were going to a show. When we got to our room there was a beautiful bottle of wine waiting for us, above and beyond but so much appreciated. Also we were able to leave bags the next day until we were ready to leave the city. Gorgeous room, extremely helpful and friendly staff Thanks you very much Kind regards Mary

Good Location
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Great location for shopping. 5 mins walk to Brouke Street where there are H&M, Myer, David Jones Malls. Tram also just 5 mins walk. Value for money.

Good overall
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Daily servicing of the kitchen would have been nice, since we were on holiday & out all day! Could have been slightly cleaner generally. Dishwasher didn't clean very well, needed more dish towels and cloths in the kitchen. Noisy at night from the elevators.

Central location, nice gym & pool, helpful front desk staff who assisted wonderfully when my son got lost in the lift system. Convenient car parking!

Great stay. Everything there. Staff very helpful.
    • Studio

Having to pay for parking at the hotel.

The linen and towels were of good quality. Facilities were great, especially the sauna, pool & gym area. Rooms were spacious.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

A roomy appartment in the city.
    • One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

Our luggage was late and the lady at reception said she would send it up when it arrived. Much later we went to reception, only to find our luggage had been sitting there and not sent to our room. The free wifi is too slow to use.

A great location, close to restaurants and trams.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

• Studio

only 1 control system for the heater and air condition, which is a bit inconvenient where you have more than 1 room.

Great location, smack in the middle of everything. Apartment arrangement was good and a lot of places to put our things. Bed was comfy and having a view of the city of good. Staff was very focus in providing the services

Room was neat, clean with quality amenities.
    • Studio

Nothing. It exceeded expectations for the price that we paid to stay there.

Room was neat, clean with quality amenities. Staff were pleasant and helpful. Location was fantastic - easy to access via vehicle and public transport, in the centre of the cbd and A short walk from everything we needed. Pool and gym facilities in good repair and enough to get the job done.

I won't be back.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - Penthouse

Paid for the "penthouse" , walked in to find "happy 30th birthday banners" hanging on the walls from the past people. A beer bottle full of cigarette butts on the balcony Drink marks on all bench tops from previous people. Aswell as Loud music coming from next door untill 3am. For what I paid, this room and it's cleanliness was VERY disappointing. No offer of a room change, or discount was offered, barely even received ank apology.

I really liked how accommodating the staff were.
    • Studio

I didn’t dislike anything. Everything was great.

I really liked how accommodating the staff were. They were aware we were from another town and were nice enough to let us keep our car at the facility for an extra few hours. Also the shower water pressure was great too.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Enjoyed our stay for family of 2 adults and four children in three bedroom apartment thoroughly.

Free WiFi at 1mbps is not fast enough

Clean, good facilities, excellent location within walking distance to all areas of interest in Melbourne CBD, safe, quiet

Very Poor Wifi
    • One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

The free WiFi.. it is not acceptable .. the free wifi is useless as you can only use it to open messages.. it cannot be used to open attachments , download anything or to surf at all or make any calls using data.. you have to pay for higher speed and this is not acceptable for this day and age and for the cost which one pays for this hotel . Cannot recommend hotel to my family or friends as they all need the wifi even though the hotel is quite nice in all other respects -so if you need wifi .. you cannot stay here unless you have your own data plan

The location, the space in the room, the bed

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

• Two bedroom Premier Apartment

The house keeping staff is up to her to clean your room or not. Sometimes they only make your bed without cleaning the toilets and sometimes they don’t vacuum the floor and sometimes they don’t come to your room for cleaning at all even if you remove the privacy tag. !!!

Everything the staff mainly the men were very nice
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

Parking was a bit to small Cleaners for the rooms were a bit to relaxed..

Everything the staff mainly the men were very nice Understanding. The hotel should have buffet breakfast... Clean smell lovely no rubbish Washer dryer bonus Personally ALL of THE staff ..

The rooms were great and comfortable but staff needed to be...
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

I didnt like the manager not very friendly or nice or accommodating very rude abrupt and there was no room for compromise I booked the 3 room appointment for a week and stayed extra night all up about a month . When one day the parking boom gate would not raise to let me exit, unfortunately there was a gentleman behind me who was very impatient so he took apon himself to remove the gate so I left and so did the gentleman, but to my surprise they called the police and now if I dont pay to fix it I'm going to be charged.. I think as my stay was long I saw things that are not right boom gate after that day was taken off several times I think it's not fair and that they should think before they wreck someone life. That's the manager fault he has no manager skill and he is rude ...he is French

The rooms were great and comfortable but staff needed to be called to clean and take the rubbish out and the entire time I was there I had to call for towels and they didnt change the sheets

Very nice place to stay
    • Two bedroom Premier Apartment

Smoke from smokers entering the building Underneath beds was dirty and needed vacuuming

Location was close to everything. Shopping, trams and restaurants Rooms were clean and tidy. Bathrooms and kitchen very modern.

The carpark is really small and very difficult to get around.
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

The carpark is really small and very difficult to get around. I wouldn’t go in there with a bigger car. Especially the one lane entrance can prove problematic .

Somewhat pleasant. Apartment could have done with more detail to the cleanliness.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Dishwasher was not very clean with large clumps of food in the filter. Dirty water coming from the shower in the second room so could only use the one shower.

Location was great as it was close to the CBD. Indoor pool great for kids. Gym seem to have lots of equipment.

Would stay again on next visit.
    • Two Bedroom Penthouse

Poor lighting in kitchen and bathrooms. Very awkward to use shower in ensuite, steep step into bath/shower arrangement.

Excellent location, central to shops and trams. Clean spacious rooms.

Very enjoyable getaway for my husband and myself.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Lighting in kitchen made it hard to see what I was doing.

The room was lovely, city view was great. It was close to many restaurants and an easy walk to Bourke St Mall and major shops.

The staff were helpful
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The room was not clean, fingernails on the couch and stains on the carpet and bathroom Pool was freezing Balcony had no access Water pressure and heat in showers, both in the room and by the pool were unbelievably difficult to correct

The staff were helpful Café downstairs was tasty, reasonably priced and quick to deliver

Good experience.
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

Room doors have no locks.

Clean and comfortable. Eating place and shopping areas are within walking distance. The apartment given has a good view of certain part of Melbourne city.

Overall value for money. Nice apartments
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

We had to wait until the rooms were ready. No fault of the hotel since check in time advertised is 2 pm.

Excellent location. Middle of the CBD still one of the quieter street.

A wonderful stay with friends in a spacious and very clean penthouse. Would definitely recommend it.
    • Two Bedroom Penthouse

The view on the city, the position close to restaurants, night clubs, transport, etc. The pool, how spacious the penthouse was. I had not brought a charger for my phone: I rang reception and was able to borrow one for the length of my stay. The kitchen; a variety of teas. Bumped into other customers who all seemed very nice.

Convenient and clean.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Advertised balcony when I booked but you can’t sit on it. Also, they gave me a room without a balcony so I had to move. Water in shower was hard to regulate temperature.

Bathroom was clean and easy to use. Free newspaper in the morning. Breakfast place next door opened at 7.

Perfect for a girls trip
    • Three Bedroom Penthouse

Great penthouse apartment perfect for a girls trip away. Easy walking distance to shops, bars and restaurants. Plenty of kitchen amenities and bathrooms. Would stay here again.

Great location, modern comfortable rooms. Pity about the wifi
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Staff weren’t that welcoming or helpful. Didn’t get a balcony - booking said rooms had balconies - minor detail. Free wifi was terrible, slow speed limited data unless you want to pay for it. For the price of accomodation I expect better internet access.

Spacious apartment with high ceilings, large comfy bed and modern decor. Close to city centre, food venues, shopping and entertainment

I asked the staff to leave a happy birthday note on the bed...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I asked the staff to leave a happy birthday note on the bed for my friend and they went to the effort of also buying her some lollies and a box of favourites! Was so appreciated. Awesome hotel and will definitely be back.

Most enjoyable!
    • Two bedroom Premier Apartment

Although we ate out most of the time, we thought that the kitchen area could have been a little more people friendly. We missed little things like tea towels, refill of milk, sugar, tea and coffee. Again we rarely used the kitchen, but when we did, we missed the convenience of having these simple things readily available.

Great location. Our room was quiet, peaceful and clean. Our bedrooms were spacious, beds comfortable, bathrooms were well designed and the plumbing was not noisy. We had a double room appartment that we shared with our daughter and her partner. We were all very happy with the accommodation and loved our city views. Thank you.

Rooms were spacious and comfortable plus the staff were...
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

I could tell that the rooms are not cleaned thoroughly. Black tape on the table, metal spring on the carpet, wire on the side tables... I could go on.. Also the room I was in had a lot of outside noise.

Rooms were spacious and comfortable plus the staff were great, The cafe adjoined to the hotel hasa very good coffee too :)

Staff were helpful, the size of the 1 bedroom was good and...
    • Studio

Initially I had booked a studio room which was too small when we arrived and saw it. We asked if we could upgrade to a 1 bedroom which we did and this was much better. Cleanliness could have been better, there appeared to be hairs in the bed and the toilet when flushed had a bad sound that did not stop for a long time.

Staff were helpful, the size of the 1 bedroom was good and the location was great.

Great area, very good overall, just a few finer details needed attention, especially cleaning.

The size of 1 room that had 2 singles in was a little small. A complimentry bottle of champagne that was offered by the hotel prior to arrival, didn't arrive.

The flexibility of bed options with a group of 7 ladies, ie 4 x single beds offered in 1 of the the 2 bedroom penthouse apartments.

Really great Apartment, will stay again . Thank you
    • Two Bedroom Penthouse

Ok so call me picky as I truely love this place, however, cigarette butts on the balcony from previous guests as well as beer bottle top on the rail. The soap dish in the ensuite wasn’t cleaned from previous guest and the new soap , although fully wrapped , was just placed on top. The front desk staff could be a little friendlier and a tad more professional .

Fantastic apartment , really loved it.It was beautiful and a lovely surprise when we walked in . I could live there easily 😁Super comfy bed , lovely bathrooms. Really really happy here, superb location to the Bourke St Mall and all the shops.

We didn't know that our credit card would be charged a...
    • Studio

We didn't know that our credit card would be charged a fee - around > $25 - can't remember off hand - this has put a damper on an otherwise great stay.

The bed was comfortable.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - Penthouse

We were in a penthouse suite. The cleaning staff got to our room very late after the first night (4pm) and we were home so we said would you please come back later we are leaving in half an hour and they said yes but never came back and made up our room. So when we went for breakfast the following morning we asked if they could please make the room up earlier today. They did, however forgot to restock mini bar and coffee/milk. The following day they didnt come to make up the room until about 3pm (again a little late for us as we had already asked to have our apartment done earlier) and we were home so we just sat on the couch while they made the room up. The lighting in the whole apartment is quite dim. Very difficult to do my makeup. Bedroom tv did not have all the same channels as the downstairs one which was disappointing.

The bed was comfortable. Great location for first timers in Melbourne. They left my partner and i a nice anniversary gift on arrival.

Great comfortable apartment, great location, good value for money.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Doona a bit hot. Bathroom had some small hairs in it on arrival. Young girl on the front desk was unhelpful and unfriendly. All other front desk staff were super friendly!

Location, nice spacious room, pool, comfortable bed.

Disappointed face washers weren’t replaced or the tea bags...
    • Studio

Disappointed face washers weren’t replaced or the tea bags and milk when they serviced our room ,front desk were very helpful though. We also were there with friends but we’re on different floors which was annoying.

Value for money and great place
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The car park was a bit tight to get round in.

Location was great as walking distance to the Bourke street mall and the princess theatre as we had a show to go to. Bed was comfy and plenty of room to move

Great location and roomy Penthouse apartment with views!
    • Three Bedroom Penthouse

Some areas of the hotel were really dated and could use a good clean/revamp. Was really let down by a really strong smell of cigarette smoke in the reception area. We could hardly breathe on the day we checked out, and really made the hotel feel cheap.

The Penthouse Apartments had terrific views. Fantastic layout with good size bedrooms and beds. Great location close to all areas of Melbourne. Staff at check in and out (Harry) was fantastic, and really helpful when the parking ticket didn't work.

Alright
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - Penthouse

The room wasn’t ready at check in time (2pm) so we had to wait. Parking cost us $150 and we stayed 2 nights, and it’s hard to park.

We stayed in the Penthouse, really nice and spacious. Very clean. Restaurant was really well priced. Room service was quick.

Lovely way to spend our wedding anniversary.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

No view only a lane way and bricks Car park a bit tricky to negotiate but we did appreciate having it right there!

Comfy beds, modern spacious bathroom. Living room well laid out. Location great. A short walk from everything we needed! Very quiet too.

The shower head!
    • Studio

No toothpaste provided. No bottled water provided

The shower head! Like that it was detachable! Fantastic location as well. Also loved the laundry facilities, washing machine and dryer were great!

There was nothing to play music from which I believe is very...
    • Two Bedroom Penthouse

There was nothing to play music from which I believe is very standard in other hotel rooms. This was very disappointing. Otherwise room was very clean and the penthouse was very big and clean which could accommodate!

Room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable.
    • Studio

I would have liked my luggage to have been taken immediately for storage, not left in front of the check in counter to be dealt with at some later time. Drains were smelly in the bathroom.

Room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. The staff were very helpful when I ran out of tea bags and needed new batteries for the TV remote. Being able to open the window for fresh air was great. Location was fabulous for shopping and dining.

Rude and disrespectful
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Nothing over priced and rude. Charged high rate then said we need to charge another 1$ no reason and never got money back. Asked for a reseconce. At check our didn't want anything to do with me and only cared about people checking in. Absolutely appalled

Our family thoroughly enjoyed our two nights at the hotel. The hotel exceeded our expectations!
    • Two bedroom Premier Apartment

If the pool was heated as the water was cold.

We loved every moment of our stay at the hotel. The rooms were cleaned and modern furnishing. We were a family of five and our apartment didn't feel cramp. The beds were comfortable and the kids loved the television in both rooms as well as one in the lounge. Plenty of space in the wardrobes. Our two requests before arrival was met with no troubles. Asked for one queen and one double bed when I booked for two double beds. Got upgraded to two king size beds as well as the highest level possible. It made the experience even better.

Stay at Adina, Queen St
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - Penthouse

There was no in room directory for the room facilities. Webpage needs updating! I stayed here because a bath was included! No Bath, slippers or Robes.

Beautiful views, spacious

It was spacious, clean and comfortable.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - Penthouse

Unfortunately, the room had no bath as advertised and the room wasn’t laid out in the best style (e.g. big pillar awkwardly in the middle). No milk or coffee was provided despite advertising machine (had to source own pods if you wanted to use it), and the balcony had no space to sit out which was disappointing.

It was spacious, clean and comfortable.

Great little getaway
    • Studio

The room was smaller than I expected (got the studio queen room), so sometimes a bit tight for me and my husband.

Great location close to food and shopping. Bed was comfortable - I liked that the windows could be opened in the room. The kitchenette had everything you needed.

Room was pleasantly spacious and comfortable.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Minor things, there was no shower cap in the toiletries although there were two sanitary bags. There were two skin balms but no shower gels. They didn't have a stand to put your suitcase on so we used the ironing board.

Room was pleasantly spacious and comfortable. Location was very central, not too far from Southern Cross for arriving and the CBD for everything else. Restaurant did a great breakfast and some tasty casual lunch/dinner options.

Central, comfortable, affordable 😁
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The air conditioning in the room was overbearing. Couldn’t work out how to turn completely off.

I was pleasantly surprised with this property. So easy to access from Southern Cross Station. The one bedroom apartment was very spacious, comfortable and well appointed, washing machine included. The cafe attached, Queen Street Rescue is a real treasure. I was travelling alone and felt very welcome here. The staff were just as amazing as the food. I ate here for both breakfast and dinner. Meals were fabulous and very reasonably priced. The service was very prompt and friendly. Will definitely be back.

Very comfortable spacious apartment
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

Housekeeping needed a bit more attention. Kitchen requirements cleaning products (very minor point)

Wonderful apartment for 6 adults. Spacious and comfortable

From check in till check out amazing experience all the way...
    • Studio

From check in till check out amazing experience all the way through, pity we only stayed for one night. Clean, nice and modern hotel, friendly staff, comfy beds, great location. I would definitely stay again.

Great location for families and very spacious in the 2 bedroom apartments.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

We got there early at 11am and asked for a slightly earlier check in which we got told they'd try there hardest but when checking in the gentleman made it quite clear they may have said that but definitely wouldn't of been able to do it anyways which is poor communication and false hope. Also we got told we were on level 12 and they wrote that on the keypass as well so off we went to find they'd sent us to the wrong floor, staff should know what levels rooms are in and no communication on how to use keypass in lift which we got help from another customer and then we also helped 2 other people staying there in the lift with the same thing. Staff also weren't too aware of surroundings in regards to food for the kids.

We loved the location as we travelled with 3 kids under 5 and it was so easy to get to everything like the zoo, aquarium, shops etc. the 2 bedroom apartment was quite spacious and both rooms had there own bathroom which worked well as there was 5 of us.

Very good location with everything you need 🙏
    • Studio

The people in the room next door we’re partying till around 2am with their music blasting. They were also screaming for no reason. It got very annoying.

The pancakes were awesome

All in all, a great hotel I would definitely choose again. Convenient, clean, nice people.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - Penthouse

My room card needed to be re-cut 4 times. That's not really the staff's fault but it got a bit frustrating by the end. They ran out of toilet paper and were awaiting a delivery, which isn't the best experience. Only other thing was I didn't feel safe using the small balcony of the terrace. There were visible trip hazards, it had a low rail, no furniture and it felt too small to enjoy. I was looking forward to using a balcony, even a little bit. But it generally felt unsafe to do so. So I would suggest that perhaps with the one bedroom penthouse, don't market it as a feature.

Wonderful sized apartment, fantastic location, great having a coffee shop downstairs, attentive staff.

Terrible ruined our stay
    • Studio

We booked a studio appartment as shown on website We arrived & were given a room They said"no appartment booked out" We said we want to change & after much arguing theysaid ok willdo in morning No change in morning & the manager then said that the room was the 'appartment' We argued that was not what we booked on line as per photo (false advertising) Also our room smelt of smoke & there were several cigarette butts outside window They gave us another room!!! &Amp; a free breakfast, great!!! Overall the room was not clean ( carpet looked in need of good clean) The manager & staff avoided us for the 3 days & our holiday was not at all pleasant. How can this be??? Your website showed the ‘studio appartment’ that we booked & we were given a room. They treated us like idiots saying first “ they were fully booked” & then “the room was the appartment” We feel like a refund for ruining our stay. Please advise us how u can have this happen on yr website

Nothing at all Terrible experience

Average at best.
    • Studio

Cleanliness could be improved. We paid for wifi that didn't work very well. Inform the front deck when checking out, but did not really bother to address the problem.

Clean, neat and tidy, location was ok.
    • Studio

Unable to get car in car park. Had to park on street. We received a $79 parking fine. Was not given any other options. Room could also do with a paint.

Clean, neat and tidy, location was ok.

We also were unaware that we needed a credit card to complete check in which we di
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - Penthouse

We had penthouse suite no robes slippers an one coffee pod for machine also nothing to play background music on for the money we paid we were very dissatisfied

Great location great bed and great view
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Aircon was unable to be controlled properly Bedroom needed a fan Shower cap would’ve been good too

Bed was great and so was shower and kitchen facilities

Great place for business trip
    • Studio

WiFi was poor. If you need it for work use your own. I requested some extra milk and was told 1 milk per stay???? TV small and uses free to air only. People wrote about the pillows, I laughed till I got there. Pillows are feather and don’t provide support. There is a pillow in the cupboard but not much better. When you’re away on business a good night sleep is important

Great location with so many shops and eateries close by. The restaurant down stairs was excellent and I recommend buying coffee and having a meal there. The room is small good for business person. The room was clean and tidy with a hidden kitchenette if you require it. It has a car park in the city with very reasonable overnight rates. Taxi rank at the door.

Our new favourite place to stay!
    • Studio

Perfect location in the heart of the city! Extremely friendly & helpful staff at check in & check out. Will definitely stay again - it might even be our new favourite! :)

Value for money in a good location but routine maintenance seemingly lacking
    • Studio

Bed was missing a leg so sloped to that corner. Light was faulty and repaired quickly unlike the bed. Both faults should have been picked up by housekeeping in my opinion. Door lock was slow to recognize card reader and needed several goes.

Great location for a short break in the city.
    • Studio

There were a few minor things missing or that we had to ask for but they were dealt with quickly. Room was quite small but well arranged.

Great location for a short break in the city. Room was clean and comfortable and the staff were helpful.

Very beautiful and comfortable.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - Penthouse

Did not like how close the bathroom was to the stairs and that the bathroom was tiny. Could have some more pillows on the bed. Two each rather than one each. The Tv upstairs although worked It was very old, would have loved the one downstairs to be upstairs too. Freezer was not cleaned upon arrival. These are all minor issues that did not have heavy influence on our overal stay.

Loved the upstairs room and the views. Staff and facilities were amazing. Bed was comfortable and there was a tv upstairs and downstairs. There was even plugs for your chargers which was so handy. They gave us wine and chocolate when they found out we were staying for our anniversary which was so nice! We loved the location, not far from trams which was great from getting to places.

Overall comfortable, clean and location was good.
    • Studio

When we went to the sauna it was not on/hot and unfortunately it seemed to take more time to get to temperature than we had so we didn’t get the full experience we had hoped for sauna/swim. The no access balcony was also disappointing.The room price was high for what the size of the room and what it offered but for an overnight stay on “White night” it was acceptable.

The room was very clean, the bed was very comfortable and compact. It had all the basics and was a stylish decor. The parking was reasonably priced and allowed easy access into the hotel.

All good, would return.
    • Studio

Door banging neighbours-but that's the luck of the draw.

Best feature: A window that you could open for fresh air other than an Air Conditioned atmosphere if needed.

Overall
    • Studio

House keeping did not replace towels or face washer in on first day. Could hear guests staying in other rooms through apartment walls.

Comfy bed, relatively quiet in regards to outside noise, great location.

Mostly good but …
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The shower door isn't properly sealed causing water to leak onto the bathroom floor!

Clean, convenient location and plenty of room for a family of 5!

Great location, tidy, large apartment and a good rate.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Great location, tidy, large apartment and a good rate. I stayed with my partner for the Valentine's Day weekend and wanted something comfortable and close to Restaurants (eg Hardware Ln) and this apartment lived up to it. Would definitely stay here again.

cityview of penthouse is great.
    • Two Bedroom Penthouse

the whole penthouse is actually in the same sound area, if there is still person awake downstairs, it is quite noisy at bedrooms upstairs. I will definitely not choose this type of room space arrangement next time. Besides, there is no telephone available in the apartment, we have already arranged taxi pick up at 6:45am, while a boy knocked our door in order to remind us the taxi booking at 5:20am....

cityview of penthouse is great. However it is on 21st floor, requires lift transfer.

Conveniently located near a tram stop which took me directly to near my destination.
    • Studio

Constant problems with swipe card to enter the room. On first attempt the card for both my colleague and myself did not work despite repeated attempts. With a new card it took between 6 and 10 attempts to get the door to unlock on every entry. Air conditioning was very cool—set at 20.3 degrees. It took some time to work out how to change the temperature to a more comfortable 22 degrees. The controller kept coming out of its holder on the wall during this operation. Apart from these two snags my stay was comfortable and satisfactory.

Room clean, tidy, very presentable. Staff attentive though desk was not always staffed.

Very comfortable
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

They had run out of towels in the pool area which was well patronized on a hot day. A little more staff vigilance to obvious demand would be good.

Spacious modern room, excellent location, good facilities and service all at a reasonable price.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Left behind freezer blocks in fridge. Realised this 2 hours later and immediately returned to be told that cleaners had thrown them in the bin. I don't think it is acceptable to bin guests possessions any time within 24 hours of checkout, and certainly not without attempting to make contact with the guest (they had my mobile number and email address)

Very spacious, modern and well equipped room. Good bar/restaurant downstairs. Excellent location. 24 hour concierge.

Browse Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne traveller photo gallery