Reviews of Mercure Hotel Brisbane 4 stars

#90 of 148 hotels in Brisbane

5.7

Room was fine.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

Breakfast expensive for what it was dreadful coffee from a machine. Rooms OK but the whole place feels and looks a bit tired.

Room was fine. Good view across the river. Breakfast OK

Location, cleanness
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds and City View

Unprofessional staff made us waiting half an hour as they couldn't find our booking!! No elevators to your room through parking lot! Expensive parking however you could find much cheaper parkings around the area. No microwave! The room was booked for 3 adults but everything was prepared for a couple!

Location, cleanness

OK for one night but would not recommend for an extended stay - rooms are very basic.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

Room was stuffy even with air-con on. Beds were comfy and fine for me but too short for my 6 foot tall husband. Breakfast was not up to expectation - I paid $20 per head as an inclusion in the room rate - would not have wanted to pay the regular $28.50 rate.

The location was good - easy access to main entertainment precinct. Room was adequate for a one night stay.

All staff were extremely friendly and courteous
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

The property needs some care in that the paint on the room entry doors and the dividing doors was chipped thereby giving a bad impression of tiredness

All staff were extremely friendly and courteous

Really good!
    • Superior Queen Room with City View

Being picky would have liked decaf coffee capsules in the room.

All round good experience, staff very helpful. Room comfortable and view onto the river. Breakfast very good.

Very average wouldn’t come back
    • Superior Queen Room with River View

Check in was pretty terrible, woman was disengaged not very helpful not interested in her job. Slow didn’t advise of check out time or facilities. No real ventilation in the room No extractor fan in bathroom Slow lifts

Comfortable bed ok bathroom

Pleasant.
    • Superior Queen Room with City View

I found I could hear the neighbours talking quite late in the room next door. One morning at 5 am the alarm in the room opposite me went off and no one was in the room to turn if off. Parking was expensive.

I liked that the conference was just down stairs and that the Hotel was so central to everywhere.

The staff was very polite and helpful!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

The wifi is the worst I've ever experienced in a hotel. One friend also bought the extra one (was supposed to be better), but it was exactly the same bad quality..

The staff was very polite and helpful! Very good breakfast and clean hotel! Quite well positioned also; close to the center, but also to the southbank region of Brisbane..

All round good service
    • Superior Queen Room with River View

Didn't like the way the water ran into the bathroom from the shower.

Every thing was ok The waitress in the restaurant was very polite and friendly.

Excellent stay.
    • Superior Queen Room with City View

The laundry room was too small and cramped.

The reception receieved upon arrival and bumu every person at reservation and reception over my 7 day stay.

I was there for a total of four nights for a conference and I found it to be a pleasant experience.
    • Superior Queen Room with City View

I ordered room service twice, and both times it was very disappointing. The hot dish was cold and the cheese platter was tired and stale.

I liked the staff's attention to detail and the upgrade. Overall, the facilities were great.

It is always a delight to stay at the Mecure.
    • Superior Queen Room with River View

The room service was below average. The food on the first evening was cold on arrival and on the second evening I did not get what I ordered. The cooked breakfast buffet choices were limited.

The staff are always delightful at the Mecure and the room and facilities were excellent. It is in an excellent location and close to everything I need when staying there for business.

The parking was terrible. The view and location was good. Groovy styling. Needs some TLC.
    • Superior Queen Room with City View

The parking - OMG. This alone made us decide not to come back to Mecure Brisbane again. It was run by a third party, inner city parking company. It was very, very, very cramped. We parked right up the back (all of our cars sensors were going off as we drove through it was so tight!) and then no lift in the carpark so we had to walk down through this cramped car park to the front and then around to the front doors of the hotel foyer. When we checked out we had to get another two tickets from reception who told us to "swipe the first one then the second one" so we walked in and got our car, squeeeeezed out to the exit gate and inserted the first ticket. Nothing happened. Then we inserted the second ticket. Nothing. So we had to call up the attendant who said that we should have inserted the first ticket as we WALKED through the gate! Sorry, but this was just annoying and the whole parking situation was awful, and cost an extra $36 on top of the room. The Mecure hotel looks a little tired. The room was very small and the back of the door had big scuff marks on it, in general the entrance to the room looked beaten up with suitcases trying to get in the narrow entrance, the hall and room entrance need of a lick of paint and some TLC. Only two teabags?! So we had to decide whether we wanted to have a cup of tea before bed and then not have one in the morning, or save it for the morning. (I'm a tea drinker, and I guess this is just a personal gripe, but for the money, a couple more tea bags would have been nice). The room was not bad, but just a bit of attention to detail would make such a difference to a traveller.

The room and foyer were very fun and contemporary styled - loved the bedhead with the artwork of Brisbane! We chose the city view, which was interesting to look over, especially at night, also a great view of the river from the window at the end of the hall. The location was good and we strolled over the bridge to South Bank for dinner. The river is stunning at night with all the lights! The bed was comfy - slept like a log.

Nice place to stay if you just want to sleep.
    • Superior Queen Room with City View

There were not enough pillows in the room. And the lighting was atrocious. The room was very dark at night it was ridiculous. Couldn't even read a book sitting under the bed lamp which was the only lighting in the room. The shower was either boiling hot or freezing cold and the pressure was non existent. I was on level 3 so just through the window was the pool so needed to keep the curtains closed for privacy but then would trip over everything because there was no light.

The bed was very comfortable and the room was spacious. Amenities were ok.

• Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

Place is run down, carpets lifting and wrinkled up causing a trip hazard , has a musty old smell.

Restaurant was fresh and fabulous couldn’t fault it . Staff friendly and welcoming.

was a great stay
    • Superior Queen Room with City View

that there was no elevator to the basement car park. And the outside windows could do with a clean, that would make a great view even better.

the quietness and darkness when the curtains were shut. The variety of food for breakfast.

Mumma's short break heaven
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

The lifts can take a while to get to get to the lobby but that's minor.

Coming for a girls night we were after something quiet, and relaxing while away from the family. We found ourselves not wanting to leave - the bed was amazingly comfortable. We didn't use the in-house service or restaurant as we found the prices extremely high but we were close to everything in the city we found many food choices nearby.

Would not stay here again.
    • Superior Queen Room with City View

Front desk is a couple of staff at a desk in the middle of room with laptops, not a friendly welcoming experience at all.

Parking was unavailable on site. You can’t fit a 4WD in the car park at all. Pain in the butt to get to with one way streets.

Right position & loved the view
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds (3 Adults)

The rooms need to be updated as the paint work wasnt good & the carpet was smelly.......was very overpriced for this type of accommodation

The view

Absolutely wonderful will stay again!!
    • Superior Queen Room with City View

Nothing I can’t fault it!!

The Staff were amazing and were there to assist me at all times. I work in customer service and I was astounded on how lovely they all were.

Ok for the night but wouldn't like to stay any longer.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

The rooms decor needs drastically updating. Parking - we should be able to get parking at the hotel where we are staying not have to go to another place to park a mile away.

the staff were friendly and we did get asked if we would change our room from a 2 bed queen to a 1 bed room which we said was fine. we did get moved to the 14th floor which the view was lovely.

The customer service was great.
    • Superior Queen Room with City View

Just let down by the room itself. It was poorly cleaned, bathroom had grit and grime all throughout the shower/bathroom tiles. Bathroom door needs a paint.

The customer service was great. Used the Mitchell room for a training course and the meeting room facilities (including the catering) was superb.

If it wasn’t for the location I don’t think it was worth the money
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

Beds were squeaky, and the bathroom basin is way to small. Parking is a joke. Buying bottled water from the mini bar is way too expensive

Room and bathroom were clean

Very enjoyable time.
    • Superior Queen Room with River View

Not the hotels fault but the previous person staying in the empty room next door, set the clock radio alarm. Unfortunately it went off from 6 to 6.30am.

My husband and our friend like to play cards. They were able to spend some hours in the bar happily sharing their game.

Good Location
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

You can tell its an old hotel. Parts of it smelt bad. cleaner came in our room on 3 occasions early morning waking us up

Good Location Early check in

The parking was a hassle, I went to take my car out to the...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

The parking was a hassle, I went to take my car out to the Lyric theatre, and was charged $80. The desk staff had told me I only had to validate in the morning.

• Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds (2 Adults)

The room uncleanliness and parking options

They had parking for $35 per 24 hours. What a rip off when we left early in the morning and got back at 930pm at night so $35 for 8 hours of parking. Way to expensive.

It was terrible.
    • Superior Queen Room with City View

The staff were rude. Our check in person Wayne was rude and unhelpful. The car did not fit in the carpark, parking cost additional and a reduiculous amount making it bad value for money.

Not much. This was an awful place to stay whist in brisbane.

Value for money
    • Superior Queen Room with City View

Wasnt well lit, there wasnt a main centre ceiling light in the bedroom

Perfect location, breakfast was fresh and delicious, comfy bed and was well consealed from noise

I was very pleased with my stay at the Mercure Hotel...
    • Superior Queen Room with City View

my pillow was the only thing that could have been better.

I was very pleased with my stay at the Mercure Hotel Brisbane and will definitely stay there again when needing a room in the Brisbane city. The only thing that would have made the stay better is if I had a room with a river view.

Pretty good hotel
    • Superior Queen Room with City View

I think it is odd that WIFI isn't included. I would change that. Other colleagues attending same training chose a different hotel for this reason alone. I called room service at 9.59pm and they were supposed to be open until 10pm. But no answer.

The pillows were too big for me, but I did get another one when I asked.

Wonderful break
    • Deluxe Queen Room with River View

Not being able to walk up to the second floor to conference rom and dining area

Wonderful view. So close to Queen street mall variety at breakfast was great

Ho hum... not really worth the price for the small room.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

Check out was slow, lots of rooms checking out and only 1 person manning the desk with a computer that wasnt working. They let my friend check into the room 2 hours before i arrived even tho it was in my nssme. Didn't ask for id. On a prepaid room

Location was good, easy access to shopping mall and quick walk to catch free ferry cat

We were given a disability room which had space but...
    • Superior Queen Room with City View

We were given a disability room which had space but facilities were not great for 2 tall people. Everything was minimal and low. Bathroom had a shower with no divide so everything got wet. Toilet had no lid and seat got wet when shower was running. Water ran all over the floor and onto hallway carpet. Very small vanity space for toiletries Air conditioner rattled when running and was too hot to turn it off.no tea provided in room.

The location was nice &close to shops With only a short...
    • Superior Queen Room with City View

The location was nice &close to shops With only a short distance walk from the Roma Street Railway Station. The overall stay was great. The breakfast was very tasty with a good view

Nice and clean hotel with good location
    • Superior Queen Room with City View

Next door parking was full and i had to use one further away, but full help and details have been provided by hotel. Maybe parking should be changed from "reservation is not required" to "reservation is not possible".

Very friendly staff, nice and clean hotel, excellent location with amazing view.

Good hotel, easy walk to train station. Nice restaurant. Would stay here again.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

Advised that power was going off for approx half an hour morning we were checking out so we checked out earlier than normal rather than sitting in a room without power.

Comfy bed. Good central location. Friendly and helpful staff.

I didnt appreciate that the extra $36 charge for parking...
    • Superior Queen Room with City View

I didnt appreciate that the extra $36 charge for parking wasn't mentioned until check out. Even tho I thought I had paid my bill in full on check in. And we were also charged an upgrade fee of $40 when the room wasnt an "uograde" ad we already had the deluxe with riverview, we just needed an extra bedwhich we wrre6happy to pay the extra $30 for but were then charged, on check out, another$32 for breakfast. Poor form and very bad communication until it wad too late dor us to do anything about it. Very sneaky!!

Staff were excellent and eager to help in any way so thank you to them
    • Superior Queen Room with City View

The first room I was allocated to was in very poor condition I had stayed at better maintained outback motels, on their behalf they upgraded me to one of their premium rooms when I complained and this was what I was expecting from their Web photos

The upgrade to premium room

Great staff and position.
    • Superior Queen Room with City View

I ordered room service and the food was poor quality but Staff followed up with this.

The air con was not working properly and the staff were very helpful and promptly dealt with problem. Staff were approachable and professional.

Great stay!
    • Superior Queen Room with City View

The food from room service wasn't great!

The receptionist was AMAZING! Very helpful and took great care to make check in a great experience. Great pool and super comfy bed.

It was a comfortable stay, and we appreciated being close to the city centre and South Bank.
    • Superior Queen Room with City View

We had two small complaints. The first was that there were only a few (4?) hangers in the wardrobe. Secondly, even though we stated that we were celebrating our golden wedding anniversary on our online booking, this seemed to have slipped the notice of anyone, as no reference was made to it.

We enjoyed our two meals in the hotel. We also appreciated the pool on a hot day after a lengthy walk through the city. The staff were always helpful.

A great 3 night stay for my first Brisbane trip.
    • Superior Queen Room with River View

The walls were so thin I could hear the people in the other room. Also there should be cheaper wifi. TV didn't have many options.

The rooms were nice and clean. Fantastic location.

It was an okay stay.
    • Superior Queen Room with City View

We arrived at 3.30pm and had marked that we will be arriving around 1.30/2 and our rooms were not even ready. We had to wait until 6pm to get into Two of the three rooms. The airconditioning wasn’t cool we found in all 3 of our rooms that the aircon was just not cool enough. And effected our sleep. Parking is sooo expensive even with your discount voucher when you add it and the room price it is so not worth it.

Location is perfect The room styling is great.

great location, great staff!
    • Superior Queen Room with City View

Hallway to room needs a little touch up

Staff was very friendly and curteous. Our room was clean, cold AC, and plugs next to bed we’re very convenient. Not sure of some of the negative reviews as we did not encounter any. Did not eat in restaurant or utilize gym. Great value!

stayed in 2 rooms- side by side.
    • Superior Queen Room with River View

Door keys - had to be re-programmed twice as they won;t open the rooms.

stayed in 2 rooms- side by side. River view excellent although view to fireworks was a bit askew. Very close to the mall, great walk to South bank along the river. It was very busy when we checked-in, but staff were very friendly and helpful, cleaning ladies were excellent.

The staff from the concierge to the cleaners were...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

The staff from the concierge to the cleaners were outstanding with customer service. Friendly, welcoming & helpful. Coleman & Tania were both lovely.

Great position by the river and our room had nice river view. Handy to Lyric Theatre and City centre
    • Superior Queen Room with City View

Shower floods bathroom floor as shower screen not long enough. Hotel generally is in need of an upgrade, some areas look very shabby. Breakfast area, maybe lacked staff to clear plates, coffee/c not working

Front line staff were fantastic, friendly and helpful, even room cleaner was helpful

Staff at Mercure Hotel Brisbane are very friendly and helpful. Will be returning 4 times in 2018.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

This is NOT a negative comment: The pillows were too soft for my liking. I have a previous neck injury so I needed firmer pillows. I am sure confident that if I asked for firmer pillows, the hotel would have provided them for me.

Staff at Reception were very friendly and helpful. We booked here to attend a 3-day conference so staying in-house was very convenient. The food at the restaurant was quite nice. There was enough variety of food at breakfast.

Great location and the service we received was excellent.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

The gentleman who helped us at the desk was excellent and answered all our questions and even worked the easiest way to get to where we had to go. There was a young lady that brought room service to our room and she was lovely. The rooms were clean and modern.

comfortable
    • Superior Queen Room with City View

Rated parking poor. I had a course for two days and over 24hrs was charged $174. Which I was informed only on checking out. Parking attendent was good.

Comfortable stay. location was great. Restaurant nice.

Would stay again
    • Superior Queen Room with City View

A part of the wall fell off and hit my knee. Told reception and all she said was she would pass it onto maintenance. My knee has only just healed after nearly a month.

Beautiful view

Bed was comfortable.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

Air conditioner in our room was so loud it sounded like a bus idling all night, very hard to sleep! The room became very hot and stuffy although the temp was set at 24 degrees. The extraction fan in the bathroom did not work at all, we had to wipe the steam off the mirror to see in it.

Bed was comfortable.

Central, friendly and knowlegable staff, yet shabby & tired looking for Mecure hotel.
    • Superior Queen Room with City View

The whole hotel needs an upgrade of facilities, the Lobby in particular was very run down and the carpeted areas are terrible worn and dirty look. Not a very nice first impression. The hallways to the rooms were mostly bareand worn out looking.

The breakfast was very impressive. They had a variety of high quality healthy options. I couldnt believe they served up gluten free and paleo options! 10/10 breakfast. .

Wasn't as good as I had expected. Lucky I scored free Wifi.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

The parking next door was dangerous and nearly wrecked the top of my car. You can't access the hotel from the car park as it is a separate business. No one at the front door to help with luggage or offer assistant. Was given wrong info about the car park nearly cost me double. Disappointed with the menu especially brekkie, didn't have scrambled eggs or toast, what hotel doesn't have scrambled eggs and toast on the menu. No movies to buy or movie channels. Local TV and a couple of Austar.

Magic View of the River and South bank at night. It is in a great position short walk to the City Mall and South Bank.

Will come back again
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds (2 Adults)

When I first checked in, they put us in a room with broken aircon. Although they changed our room nice and quick, sitting in that hot room for half an hour while they investigated was a bit of a buzzkill

The white chocolate brownie from room service was heaven, and the view from my bed was amazing.

At a conference far from home knowing no one else at the conference, the staff made it home like.
    • Superior Queen Room with City View

Staff makes a hotel great or mediocre regardless of the physical attributes. Staff at the Mercure Brisbane were outstanding! Nothing was a problem, always a warm and genuine greeting, if there was a problem- they fixed it. Food was excellent and variety superb.

Absaloutly crap . wouldn't stay again
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds and City View

The service was crap .. The aircon didn't work in our room and they never sent someone to check it out like they said we would.they had 1 person working the desk at sheckout time the line was packed and we waited over 40 minutes by which time our parking was 20 minutes over the 24 hour stay so ofcource we had to pay extra all your staff had to say was it wasn't their problem .

Very happy and will stay again.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

Only two lifts with a large crowd going to level 2 made it hard to get to my floor (12).

Being rather tall my feet had a few issues (as with most hotels). But the bed was comfortable, temperature was also good. In-house service was great. Staff were very accomodating.

Terrible
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

No drawers or shelves in the bedroom for any clothing. It meant we had to live out of our suitcases. Very poor for a Mercure hotel. We shall not be returning.

Value is great if you don't want to pay for a full...
    • Superior Queen Room with River View

Value is great if you don't want to pay for a full service chain hotel (Hilton, Hyatt, etc). Location is great with easy access by car. Walking distance to many tourist locations.

We will not stay there again unless the hotel is refurbished.
    • Superior Queen Room with City View

The hotel needs refurbishing. The room was average compared to other hotels for the money we paid. We didn't know about the $36.00 parking. We went to a wedding and visited other guests in hotels in the area as the reception was in the city.

The foyer area was interesting.

It was relaxing.
    • Superior Queen Room with City View

I found it very uncomfortable that I couldn't get any fresh air into the room. As it rained my entire stay, I would have spent more time in my room but it just wasn't comfortable in the air conditioning.

The food was fantastic!

Staff friendly, good breakfast, sagging beds and noisey room.
    • Superior Queen Room with City View

The bed lacked support - sagged. The room was noisey. I was two rooms away from the lift, but you could hear the electric motor operating the lift all night. This is despite me asking for a quiet room.

Breakfast was nice. Staff friendly.

Great hotel but avoid Chantelle from the staff
    • Superior Queen Room with City View

A staff member was not helpful at all and very rude , we were shocked especially when we arrived cause she was the first person we saw in the hotel , it is not good to have a person like her at the reception . Not a smile at all, no hello and do not ask her for any help cause she does not care . I was incredibly disappointed about her poor customer service ( her name is Chantelle). She does not seem happy to be here and act like you annoy her, it makes you feel very uncomfortable. The rest of the staff was nice and professional , especially Flavia, she was so professional and made our day after the poor customer service that Chantelle provided

The location is great, room was clean and comfortable, we liked the view from our room. was nice to enjoy the sauna.

Very comfortable, clean, friendly and convenient
    • Superior Queen Room with City View

I thought there maybe could have been more overhead lighting in the room. But it still worked

Very comfortable, clean and convenient. Had everything I needed. The staff were very friendly and helpful as were the people in Brisbane.

Enjoyable.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

The only downside was vehicle parking which was $36 per day.

The property was well situated, close to the city mall and Southbank. Staff were friendly and helpful.

There was not toothbrush in the room!
    • Superior Queen Room with City View

There was no toothbrush in the room. When asked the reception, they did not have one either. The hotel needs renovation as it is quite old

Great place to stay as close to everything
    • Superior Queen Room with River View

Everything was to our satisfaction

Loved the Priority One car service from the hotel to the airport. Made life very easy and stress free plus the driver was very courteous and informative. Staff all friendly and the view was fantastic.

Was great once I found the way to the carpark lol
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds (3 Adults)

Had a bit of trouble with trying to find my way into the carpark as my google maps sent me to Ann Street and the entry was actually around the corner on North Quay and it was one way and I couldnt turn right.

Beds were very comfy, shower was roomy. Location was perfect for the places we wanted to visit. The front desk staff were amazing and very helpful.

Don't do it.
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds (3 Adults)

Hotel was hard to find as it was right near the highway, had no valet parking so was forced to drive back around the block to access parking as it was awkward to gain entry to carpark when driving a 4WD. Room was out dated and old, chipped paint in bathroom, panel in bedroom had fallen down. Checkout took a while as there was only one staff membèr on. Overall I paid $440, $4 for laundry $36 for parking for one night (last minute booking) way over priced. Would not recommend.

Buffet breakfast was nice

it was a good price for the location
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

Bathrooms little old looking , bed feels squeaky but sheets clean .when we booked online it said we can pay there but when I rang to see if we could have early check in the reservation lady said we had to pay straight away or we wouldn't get the same rate..

parking right underneath

Good basic corporate hotel, no WOWs but had everything I needed
    • Superior Queen Room with City View

Internet should be free. No movie channel. Rooms on small end, no sofa or sitting area, only one desk chair. First day of the conference, the hotel lost the booking so we sat outside in the loading dock with 400 fold up chairs and people, not ideal, but they did their best.

I liked that I could stay here where my conference was held. Liked the facilities, pool, sauna, location +++ to mall and river and Southbank. And my late check-out! Location to a variety of cafes, food courts on the same block was handy. I loved that Bagel Boys was around the corner and great coffee around the corner too. The restaurant and buffet breakfast were also a good standard for a hotel. Freshly cooked eggs each morning a bonus!

Great hotel in fantastic location with friendly staff.
    • Superior Queen Room with City View

This hotel is not overly suitable for children under the age of 3 as the shower is flat and open in the bathroom and the mixer tap is low so my toddler could walk in and turn on the water by herself. The handle on the bathroom door was low so she could open it herself and then it was a continual risk that she was going to burn herself (or at least end up very wet) so I had to watch her like a hawk our entire stay. It made our stay somewhat less enjoyable that I couldn't relax at any stage in the room with her.

Great hotel in fantastic location with friendly staff.

Nice room, great staff. Good food, but dated interiors.
    • Deluxe King Room with River View

As explained earlier.

My room was great,comfortable bed. Room Service good. Staff amazing and entertaining The shuttle to airport fantastic, prompt and easy. Taxi/uber quick to arrive and Uber. One way street for traffic was an excuse for a longer fare in taxis. Breakfast at restaurant good. Eggs were not so fluffy. But selection great. Couldn't find jam or honey for toast!!! Coffee machine ok. However, Elevator was terribly SLOW....especially when we needed to get up and down from wedding quickly. (Guests were delayed during peak times and special timing of parts of function delayed waiting on elevator). Interior decor in lobby, hallways, stairs, all dated. Needs an upgrade. First impression of hotel lobby on arrival....dated, old and not very welcoming. Staff desk situated very far back and small for approach w baggage. A helping hand with our luggage on arrival to room would've been nicer as it wasn't easy finding room. We had many elderly guests and many guests couldn't find wedding venue from lobby. Elevator from ground floor would've been easier to venue. Not enough seats at wedding ceremony and could've had a few more in lobby. Many women in heels for a long while and kids just needed a seat. Wedding decor and function cozy and attractive. Paying for drinks at lobby was a downer during wait time. Finger food great, good staff. My room was lovely. Spacious. Reception staff overnight were great and helpful. Wedding planner/organiser did a great job throughout. Enjoyed wedding.

Browse Mercure Hotel Brisbane traveller photo gallery