2. Australia hotel reviews
  3. New South Wales vacation rental reviews
  4. Sydney vacation rental reviews
  5. Reviews of Meriton Suites Carter Street

Reviews of Meriton Suites Carter Street This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

1 Carter Street, Sydney Olympic Park, 2141 Sydney, Australia

#44 of 519 vacation rentals in Sydney

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: February 21, 2019

It was a nice stay I really enjoyed it
    • One-Bedroom Luxury Suite

How the living room was so open with only glass, I understand it’s a tall building but at night there was a drone hovering around looking into peoples rooms, I realised this when I heard a unusual sound resulting in me going on to balcony discovering a flying object outside with a red flashing light

Very modern and great value for money, staff was very nice

Gorgeous suite & fabulous staff. Would definitely recommend
    • One-Bedroom Luxury Suite

The gym wasn’t open. This is the only downside. Being a new hotel, I had hoped this would have been in full working order.

We were greeted by super friendly reception staff. They both acknowledged us as soon as we walked through the doors. We had the upmost pleasure of dealing with Sanjo - what can I say? He is an absolute asset to your hotel. Working in customer service myself, it was so refreshing to be treated the way we try and treat our own clientele. He was sensational! Made us feel very special, and was so informative about the local area.

Perfect accomodation
    • One-Bedroom Luxury Suite

The location was the downside. It was a good 10 minute walk to restaurants and transport.

Beautiful accommodation far exceeded our expectations for the price. We only stayed one night but is comfortable and equipped well for longer stays. The bed was amazing, the furnishings high quality. Staff were attentive and friendly. I was pleasantly surprised.

Very relaxing 😎
    • Two-Bedroom Luxury Suite

I understand it’s new And maintenance still underway, a leak prevented us from using the gym. No towels for pool area. Room was serviced in afternoon a little late. It would have been good to know how to get to local convince store! Which is walking distance.

Late check in was great. View excellent. Rooms clean. Love room set ups. All amenities in self contained kitchen that we needed. Excellent! Parking and access to facility great! Hotel itself no complaints. Staff very helpful, friendly, and looked like they were enjoying there job!

• Reviewed: February 20, 2019

Love the apartment, walking distance to Olympic Park.
    • One-Bedroom Luxury Suite

No breakfast options unless you bring your own.

The apartments were immaculate and clean. The balcony had great views. The bed was very comfy. The staff were very helpful.

• Reviewed: February 18, 2019

Can see potential but needs a lot of work to get upto scratch
    • One-Bedroom Luxury Suite

It wasn't as clean as I expected. The shower drain was clogged with someone else hair. There was no minibar or place to buy drinks or quick snacks The pool didn't have towels Pool/spa room made an awful sound Outdoor lights were flashing at night which reflected on the rooms window

The apartment was lovely and large, have a full kitchen and laundry. The bed was amazing and comfortable

• Reviewed: February 17, 2019

The hotel had everything we needed, staff were friendly and...
    • Two-Bedroom Luxury Suite

The hotel had everything we needed, staff were friendly and the location was excellent as we were attending events at Olympic Park so it was within walking distance.

• Reviewed: February 17, 2019

Lovely brand new apartments Friendly and professional staff
    • One-Bedroom Luxury Suite

We had to move rooms due to a water problem. That was no drama , but the new room smelt terrible like very bad curry cooking smells Made it very unpleasant.

It was only 6 days in business. The staff were very professional and friendly facilities were good and the foyer smelt amazing.

• Reviewed: February 17, 2019

I enjoyed everything about he property the service, the...
    • One-Bedroom Luxury Suite

I enjoyed everything about he property the service, the hotel, had a good view from the level we were on. We were very happy and hope to stay again soon

Fantastic great time
    • Three-Bedroom Luxury Suite

The shower flooded didn’t drain away quickly enough but that was not hotels fault it’s in construction

Beautiful view friendly staff very helpful and had a wonderful time

• Reviewed: February 17, 2019

Location was great, quick walk to Qudos Bank arena.
    • Two-Bedroom Luxury Suite

Place was not finished, noisy with builders through the day, lots of dust and dirt everywhere, a little more time to 'polish' things off and this place will be perfect for people using ANZ and Qudos etc.. The price Booking.com charged was ridiculous!! Wish I had of realized! From now on I will not be using booking.com and will book direct with motels and save myself a few hundred dollars!!! :/

Location was great, quick walk to Qudos Bank arena. View was awesome.

Everything .
    • One-Bedroom Luxury Suite

The only fault was it was so new the smell of paint and varnish was so strong .. No peep holes in doors ....not good for security or fire .

Everything . We got a FABULOUS deal for 2 rooms ....

• Reviewed: February 16, 2019

Great place to stay in close proximity to all Sydney Olympic Park facilities.
    • One-Bedroom Luxury Suite

On our departure an electrical lead across the floor made it difficult for a trolley to be pushed over it. May have caused an incident if people didn’t help the person with trolley.

My partner loved the Signature Frangance throughout the building, the cleanliness of the entire building. Quality Location in walking distance to Sydney Olympic Park Stadiums.

Not much
    • One-Bedroom Luxury Suite

Construction at site in early morning, lift wasn't working and not correctly identified as per levels. Air con barely working, room was hot and uncomfortable. Maps couldn't correctly identify entry of where to stay. Had to pay $20 on top of ridiculous price for stay for parking

Not much

It was great
    • One-Bedroom Luxury Suite

Finding the place was a nightmare. 2 buildings looking the same Had to ring up to find out exactly were to go. Went in carpark came out at a different hotel Once checked in had 2 move car up 2 levels. Seemed to be corridors going everywhere

It was new n fresh. It had great views Staff was great Bed n pillows comfy

• Reviewed: February 16, 2019

Lovely modern rooms, clean and beautiful bed, pillows and...
    • One-Bedroom Luxury Suite

Location - proximity to supermarket, restaurants etc not great when don’t have a car and a female travelling on your own.

Lovely modern rooms, clean and beautiful bed, pillows and linen. Staff very helpful and friendly and remember individual details of guests

• Reviewed: February 14, 2019

Will stay there every time i visit Sydney - loved the room
    • One-Bedroom Luxury Suite

The pillows were too high and hard - need an option for a smaller pillow in one of the cupboards.

The rooms were excellent. very clean but the property is only 2 weeks old. but excellent facilities. Great gym and pool. Awesome bath. The girl (Aimee, I think) at reception was super helpful, really friendly and informative. They guy at checkout was really nice too.

• Reviewed: February 13, 2019

• Two-Bedroom Luxury Suite

I am a customer who often stays in the meriton chain what I did not like that I was a week I had planned to extend my overnight stay for another week asking the reception to have a better price I was told to leave my phone number that I he would have contacted the manager what he never did and unfortunately the following Sunday I left hotel and I booked another meriton I think the most important thing is to satisfy the requests of the customers and hire the most experienced directors

• Reviewed: February 11, 2019

Bed was comfy good views upgraded to a better larger suite.
    • One-Bedroom Luxury Suite

Spa was a bit on the cold side and the pool also. Hotel is still being built so the construction was a bit annoying also.

Bed was comfy good views upgraded to a better larger suite. Lady at reception was nice.

• Reviewed: February 10, 2019

Wont be going again
    • Two-Bedroom Luxury Suite

The manager did not give us clear direction on how to get to our room..its a new place..we ended in a different building. Pool towels were never filled We paid for parking for 3 days..yet every time we got out we had to call reception to let us out despite validating the ticket For a meriton..and i have stayed at sooo many meritons..this is the worst service Wont be going to this one again

The facilities

• Reviewed: February 10, 2019

Would love to book again.
    • Two-Bedroom Luxury Suite

Lighting was quite bright needed a switch to turn them down a bit o

Bedroom was a good size, loved the Foxtel and movie selection. Great kitchen and living room size for three people.

• Reviewed: February 9, 2019

Loved it! Will stay again!.
    • One-Bedroom Luxury Suite

Loved the room size and it had everything in it we needed and the staff were lovely to deal with. Super close to everything in Olympic park and only a few minutes walk from Qudos arena and we had an amazing view!.

• Reviewed: February 7, 2019

The location is easy to get to and so many restaurants and...
    • Two-Bedroom Luxury Suite

The construction going on was noisy during the day to say the least, but on the bright side it was easily drowned out by the music or the TV in the background

The location is easy to get to and so many restaurants and attractions around giving it an extra flare, rooms are stunning and clean, the service is pristine every phone call I made was ended on a positive note making sure I am happy, the staff are very helpful and make the atmosphere inviting at the front desk naming in particular George who was there to greet me not only was he friendly but made my experience a joyful one I’d also like to thank Hayden who helped me extend my stay another night and added another guest to my room, he made it a relaxed stress free transaction ...

• Reviewed: February 4, 2019

Elegant, convenient, value for money.
    • One-Bedroom Luxury Suite

My call to reception went unanswered once otherwise nothing else to pick on. It was an overall pleasant experience.

The bed was incredible, it felt like sleeping on clouds. The view amazing and the whole room immaculate!!

• Reviewed: February 4, 2019

Hotel had only been open a week and everything was fantastic!
    • Two-Bedroom Luxury Suite

Aircon was on when we arrived and room was really cold (not a big deal though)

Hotel had only been open a week and everything was fantastic! Staff were amazing and extremely friendly/helpful. Would highly recommend and would love to stay here again!

• Reviewed: February 3, 2019

Lovely hotel, good rates and location. Need to iron out spme issues.
    • One-Bedroom Luxury Suite

The bedroom was TINY. We uses the second bedroom for our luggage as we had no floor space in the bedroom, and didn't want our luggage strewn around the living area. The matress didn't feel like it was good quality either - I'm fairly sensitive in the neck and upper back and have suffered a lot of pain since my stay. The lift wouldn't go to the basment level - this is where the vending machines are. They also need to rethink their partnership with Deliveroo. We ordered at 6:30pm, the incorrect order arrived at hotel reception first. Then a new order was placed to be delivered quickly. We left the room to go to Qudos Bank Arena at 8:30pm and our food hadn't arrived. We got back at 11pm to find cold, burnt food in the fridge. Not the hotel's fault, but if this is their offering to guests, it needs to be more reliable. We also shouldn't have had to continually call reception to chase updates.

Room was lovely, we were the first to stay in it. We were also upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite which was a nice surprise.

• Reviewed: February 3, 2019

I can't say enough good things about this place. Would recommend.
    • One-Bedroom Luxury Suite

Toilet seat and flushing mechanism.

Linen, beds and toiletries were fantastic quality. Room was clean and stylishly presented. Bathrooms were practical and luxurious.

• Reviewed: February 3, 2019

Super comfy, clean, close to Qudos

Nothing, it was great!

Bed was really comfortable, apartment has great light into each area. Easy check in and check out. Pool, so a and sauna was lovely. Plenty of items if you needed to cook or do laundry.

• Reviewed: February 1, 2019

Location, facilities
    • One-Bedroom Luxury Suite

The fridge wasn’t turned on, the air conditioning was freeeeeezing, the phone wasn’t working, I called the front desk from my mobile to ask for a gHD hair straightener, and it was not delivered by the time I had checked out.

Location, facilities

• Reviewed: January 30, 2019

Great stay and will be back
    • One-Bedroom Luxury Suite

Loved the balcony space for another place to relax Had all the facilities for a self contained experience Value for money Brand new Staff were very helpful and friendly

Stayed in January 2019

• Reviewed: February 21, 2019

Really good n clean everything.
    • One-Bedroom Luxury Suite

Really good n clean everything.

This suites are great!
    • Two-Bedroom Luxury Suite

This suites are great! Great location and the rooms are new and very clean! Staff are very helpful.

The best!
    • One-Bedroom Luxury Suite

The Tv is confusing to use especially trying to connect it to the internet

Everything from location to prices everything was amazing

beautiful rooms.
    • One-Bedroom Luxury Suite

the pillows and the beds were hard as a rock.

beautiful rooms. friendly staff.

Perfect
    • One-Bedroom Luxury Suite

Perfect location when attending a concert or sporting event.

• Reviewed: February 19, 2019

Perfect

Everything is perfect. Above and beyond. Good experience

• Reviewed: February 19, 2019

The manager Sean was very help and professional and made our...

Paying for the parking

The manager Sean was very help and professional and made our arrival and stay enjoyable.

• Reviewed: February 18, 2019

Perfection
    • One-Bedroom Luxury Suite

I loved it all , amazing stay

Easy, comfortable and enjoyable

Great stay for an event at Olympic Park

• Reviewed: February 17, 2019

It was fantastic. Could have been a bit cheaper in price though

The cost of accommodation

The pool n spa

So new & clean
    • Accessible Three-Bedroom Suite

A lot not finished yet.

So new & clean

• Reviewed: February 16, 2019

Great location close to stadium.

N/a

Great location close to stadium.

View was ok,,
    • Two-Bedroom Luxury Suite

Unclean, heavy difficult doors,, not enough towels coffee etc for each guest, uncomfortable bed stuffy room,, very noisy 24hrs,

View was ok,,

Comfy bed
    • One-Bedroom Luxury Suite

Got lost after parking went into the residents section- man on reception not very helpful, went across to motel side Sean was very helpful.

Comfy bed

New building
    • One-Bedroom Luxury Suite

Too many ants. Still under construction

New building

• Reviewed: February 15, 2019

I want stay more
    • One-Bedroom Luxury Suite

There was nothing like that

Everything was outstanding

• Reviewed: February 14, 2019

Nothing to pick on everything was great

N/a

Clean

• Reviewed: February 13, 2019

Meriton Lidcombe
    • One-Bedroom Luxury Suite

Great place and easily accessible from major roads. Staff were great and rooms amazing. Definitely stay again

What's not to like, it was great!

• Reviewed: February 12, 2019

Amazing, modern and value for money
    • One-Bedroom Luxury Suite

Amazing room, nice and modern, beautiful views and lovely staff

New and well maintained.
    • Two-Bedroom Luxury Suite

New and well maintained. Location and city view.

Brand new, close to the Olympic Park facilities

Brand new, close to the Olympic Park facilities

Brand new apartment.
    • One-Bedroom Luxury Suite

Car Park need cleaning. Dusty.

Brand new apartment. Clean and tidy. Staff are friendly. Good location. Close to M4.

• Reviewed: February 8, 2019

All very good

All good

All very good

• Reviewed: February 7, 2019

Clean, quiet and every amenity we needed, will be looking...

Nothing, loved it.

Clean, quiet and every amenity we needed, will be looking forward to our next stay.

Room layout and balcony

Room layout and balcony

It could me better if they have better lightinging in room

It could me better if they have better lightinging in room

comfortable and clean room

comfortable and clean room

• Reviewed: February 6, 2019

Room was clean but not the best with the hotel not being finished entirely. Still needs more work
    • One-Bedroom Luxury Suite

It’s distance from where I actually had my course. It didn’t seem that far away but I’m reality it was

• Reviewed: February 5, 2019

Great option for shared accomodation if you're heading to a concert with friends
    • Two-Bedroom Luxury Suite

The couches and inside lounge chairs are not very comfy at all.

Beds were very comfortable. View was great.

• Reviewed: February 3, 2019

The order in food was a bit pricey, caught us a bit by...
    • One-Bedroom Luxury Suite

The order in food was a bit pricey, caught us a bit by surprise

• Reviewed: February 3, 2019

The rooms were spacious, staff very friendly.
    • Two-Bedroom Luxury Suite

The rooms were spacious, staff very friendly. We would definitely stay there again once a special cropped up.

• Reviewed: February 3, 2019

The space was amazing, as was the proximity to Sydney...
    • One-Bedroom Luxury Suite

The space was amazing, as was the proximity to Sydney Olympic Park Qudos arena and lastly the price was fantastic!!!

• Reviewed: January 31, 2019

10/10
    • One-Bedroom Luxury Suite

Brand new luxury apartments. Staff were amazing,especially Aimiee who was friendly and went out of her way to make our stay comfortable.

Stayed in January 2019

There are also 39 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

We Price Match