Reviews of Metro Apartments On Darling Harbour 3.5 stars

132 - 136 Sussex Street, Sydney CBD, 2000 Sydney, Australia

#99 of 250 Holiday rentals in Sydney

I like the locations however dissatisfied with the heating system and water heating system.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

inadequate toilet/shower room for 4 persons and it is located on the top floor of the room. The room is not equipped with heater therefore we feel not comfortable with the low temperature inside the room. also the hot water is only running like for 4-5 minutes and only good enough for one person shower. The rest of the tenants have to shower with cold water.

The location of the apartment is closed to attractions such as darling harbour, cockle bay and so on.

Location is excellent overlooking Darling Harbour and close...
    • Executive Apartment

Very noisy at night as main road is only a block away and also has a pub across the road with loud music at night.

Location is excellent overlooking Darling Harbour and close to everything. The view is fantastic. Staff where all very helpful and friendly.

Great stay...our family were close by and we had a great 4 day weekend!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Shower over bath....as I am a bit older I am always a little frightened of falls when stepping in/out.

The apartment was perfect for two people. The view spectacular, we did not expect this. Great location with easy access to Darling Harbor and surrounds. Was perfect for Sydney Marathon as our sons ran straight past the door of apartment and we could cheer them on. then follow their progress at Darling Harbor section of the run. Great location.

Staff were lovely and we were close to everything
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

We couldn’t sleep we could hear everything out on the street and in the pub across the road need to install sound proof windows to block noise

Staff were lovely and we were close to everything

a pleasant and affordable place to stay in the city
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The TV is too small somehow. But this was not a big issue for me since me and my friend spent most of our time outside the apartment.

The room was clean and spacious. I really love the view from our balcony. The location of this apartment is also the highlight of my stay. It is kinda near to many tourist attraction in Sydney. I put this accommodation to my where-to-stay-in-Sydney list :)

We had a great time at the Metro Apts and would definitely stay there again.
    • City View Standard Apartment

We would have preferred the bathroom to have been on the first floor. Also, the clothes dryer had a vent on the front that blows out hot air into the bathroom.

The staff at Metro Apartments were friendly, responsive, and efficient. We very much enjoyed our stay there and highly recommend that you consider this facility if you are planning to stay in Sydney. The beds were comfortable, and the apartment had a nice kitchen. We also had laundry facilities in the bathroom.

Location is amazing, staff at reception are helpful and...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Could not figure out how to get the $37 rate (instead of $88) for parking via web until arriving at reception. One towel in bathroom had a dirty mark on it.

Location is amazing, staff at reception are helpful and accommodating, two level room is great and parking validation for cheaper parking.

Staff very friendly and helpful
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Outdated and price you pay is a little over the top for Sydney. I paid the same price in the heart of Munich 4 star Hotel only two stations away from the old part of the city and Munich Festival area close to the train line within 400meters . We also had included a buffet breakfast for the family at no extra cost. I will probably never come to Sydney again. I would rather spend the money overseas. I could have stayed in QLD cheaper. Take the harbor Bridge and the Opera House away and it looks like an average city.

Staff very friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Friendly helpful staff.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

High traffic noise. Stairs to top level not to Australian standard. Electrical appliances test & tag out of date. HWS overflow flooding bathroom floor.

Friendly helpful staff. Comfortable facility. Close to cbd and darling harbour.

Fantastic location
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Booking.com said early check in available but hotel could not accomodate

Fantastic location, great views, close to trains and shops, everything was walking distance. Friendly, helpful and professional desk staff. I would recommend this place to family and friends

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

The young man at the front desk was lovely and easy to work...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The street traffic was awfully loud from inside the room. I also had someone elses hair in my bed when I pulled back the sheets. While the blankets were in plastic as though they had been washed, they had stuff all over them which could have easily been washing detergent but also looked like it could've been many other things. As we arrived quite late, nearing on 10pm check in we were too exhausted from a day to make any complaints so just dealt with our room as we only stayed for one night.

The young man at the front desk was lovely and easy to work with. The Shower was well pressure and hot water lasted which was nice. The cost was quite good for the location, as we needed to stay in Sydney to film at Channel 7 on Martin Place.

Fantastic value for self contained apartment in central Sydney!

Nothing - all good! :)

Reception staff were extremely helpful/professional/friendly/accommodating. Apartments were very spacious, comfortable, clean. Location was excellent. Didn't think we'd find a self contained apartment in central Sydney for such a reasonable rate.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Unexceptable !
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

This place is a Dive! Room not as Described ,no rooms have dishwashers (apparently Booking.com fault) leaking Toilet , pubic hair left on the toilet seat. The step out to the balcony not legal anywhere in Australia and a potential hazard.The double glazed Windows PPPPFFFTTTT

Because of the constant noise from cars and the slip inn across the road The homeless have found better places to sleep

Loved it!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

For light sleepers, it might be a bit loud due to the traffic.

The view from my room was priceless! Best place I've stayed in Sydney. Very comfy and spacious room, the location is right on Darling Harbour and the price is very affordable. I am definitely staying here again.

Great location, nice apartment. Would stay again.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

It wasn't the most polished apartment (the blinds were a bit broken and the a/c unit looked old, even though it worked fine). The apartment is definitely NOT child friendly: massive fall risk from the entire mezzanine level for young children.

I loved the layout of the apartment and it was very spacious. Well equipped kitchen, easy check in, comfy bed, nice and clean throughout. Very close to Darling Harbour and the train system. I'd definitely stay here again

Check-in was quick and easy (even at the late time I...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Check-in was quick and easy (even at the late time I arrived) General area information was given when asked for somewhere to eat, and directed to the nearest pub, food was great and well priced. I stay here all the time and will continue to do so.

Loved that I could look out the window over Darling Harbour.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The only downer was one of there slats on the blinds was missing and there was light all night. Had to put a towel up which did the trick.

The property was close to everything and the apartment was comfy. Things were a little outdated but it was clean and tidy and I would stay again

The location is probably the best place to stay, so...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The location is probably the best place to stay, so convenient to all parts of the CBD Darling Harbour & Barangaroo. The staff were very friendly and informative, even accomdated our request for a room with a view. The room was plenty big enough with a comfy bed and clean amenities, I also loved the fact you could go outside onto a small balcony. We will most definitely stay here again.

I booked for 2 adults and 2 children the gold out bed in lounge for children was not ideal
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The fact they didn’t tell us parking was down the road being left on a busy Sydney st with two children under 7 and 4 suitcases while my husband tried to park the car was not ideal I couldn’t even carry the bags up the stairs to reception, a stranger helped me but no staff offered

I liked the location

Metro apartments darling harbour.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Unbelievable traffic noise from the busy roads that the apt is on , this is a major connection and it practically never stops. This made sleeping difficult, please beware the noise is an issue. Cleanliness of the apartment was shocking again beware, we should have complained but not sure anyone would have cared.

Location to darling harbour and Sydney centre.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Great place.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Nothing. There is no ramp access to the hotel. Staff may assist you. The lift is not smooth.

Great place. 10/10 in all aspects. Very spacious. Good utilisation of space. Excellent wifi. We were in 606 and had great view of Darling harbour. Felt very very welcome . Was here for 5 nights(Could have lived for a month here). Well equipped kitchen.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

No PINK but we did go with a lot of other plans.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The only issues i could envisage was that in Winter it would have been cold on the bottom deck of the apartment as the heaters are up on the second story and the steps entering the building are awkward with luggage.

We were on the top floor it appears to have seven floors i would presume the views get better the higher you get. Woolworths and Coles are not far i suggest if you are staying a couple of days do a bit shopping and prepare yourself maybe breakfast or tea.

Convenient, friendly, value for money
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The room was a but musty, so we opened the window - but the traffic noise was a bit intense.

The Metro is located conveniently to Darling Harbour with easy access from Wynyard Station. If you're attending an event at Darling Harbour, the Metro is close to pedestrian walkways to the Convention Centre

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Location was great and the room clean.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Extremely noisy, needs an update, only stairs to the entrance, lift doors opened before reaching floor, uncomfortable bed, shower head was annoying as were the pebbles on the balcony.

Location was great and the room clean.

Great for Darling Harbour view without the price tag.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Kitchen sink tap was detached from sink. Light & fan on range hood not working. No seat on balcony. Air-con heated mezzanine, but not great downstairs.

Extra helpful staff. Requested higher level apartment & given. Assistance with child lock on stove.

Over all really good
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The night club a couple of doors up was very loud and kept me awake. The fold out lounge was incredibly uncomfortable

It was very central. The room was nice and tidy

• One-Bedroom Apartment

I think the carpet needs a shampoo and in-depth cleaning.It makes the room smelly, have tried to open the window overnight but then it’s noisy as well as it is on main street

Walking distance to most of the tourist spots. Staff are helpful.

Metro was simple but value for money given the location...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

That you had to pay for clothes wash. 1 complimentary would be good. Also the heat pump only heated the upper floor not the lower

Metro was simple but value for money given the location being a stones throw to darling harbour and a short 10 min walk to either town hall or wynyard metro stations

Disappointed
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The heating system... pathetic.. one split in the upper floor of the apartment... the lower floor was frozen. You have to take up de baggage through a stairs becouse doesn't have lift to the street. They gave me a different room than we book. In the check out I ask if they can call a taxi and the employed refuse because he said that they don't do that! A hotel don't calling a taxi? Amazing. I have to go down with the suitcases in the front stairs.... and I felt! With 2 bags to the ground. The employed get out to help me after all. This was the worse hotel we have been, we know the 5 continents... I don't undestand how sydney authorize with no entrance ramp.

Great location - but noisey
    • City View Standard Apartment

The noise from the pub across the road on the sat and sunday nights had me in despair it was soo loud and there is no double glazing. Forgot to factor in the road noise as well as I think an express joins up to Sussex street. Also everytime we returned to our room there was a strong chemical smell.

The location was fantastic - half way between Town Hall and Wynyard stations and a short walk to Darling Harbour.

Very tired and dated. Convenient location.
    • City View Standard Apartment

Toilet seat would not stay up, air conditioning worked well for lower floor but very little impact for higher level. Having to enter and exit hotel by stairs with suitcase a little unsafe.

Location but not really Darling Harbour, more City

Great location but traffic noise is too off putting
    • City View Standard Apartment

It is too noisy. Having stayed many times at this property we have come to the conclusion it is too noisy, with a fairly major intersection outside. We were due to return two weeks later however cancelled after a difficult nights sleep. The property is excellent, but double glazing is essential before I would return again

Love the location and have stayed at this property many times.

The location was fabulous, couldn’t believe how close we...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

We had a small Bluetooth speaker playing as it was Saturday Night and we were getting ready to go out. At 9:30pm security came up and told us to turn the music off. We were upset that someone had put in a complaint.

The location was fabulous, couldn’t believe how close we were to Darling Harbour. Beautiful View from the balcony.

Great location, friendly accomodating staff, great views of...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The large verandah glass door hinges/locks/surrounds needs bit of maintenance.

Great location, friendly accomodating staff, great views of Darling Harbour. Close to city centre Harbourside, restaurants and USA embassy office. We enjoyed the loft style apartment, it was like having two bedrooms. Neat kitchenette, and clean bathroom. Good place to stay. Would stay here again.

Nice place to enjoy at Darling Harbour
    • City View Standard Apartment

The heater was designed only for the bedroom upstairs but it was not warm enough at the sofa bed.

- Very good location just right in front of the pathway to Darling Harbour, QVB and other places for shopping were in walking distance - Nice view from my room - Big room with huge wardrobes

Great location. Easy access. Friendly staff.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

All was good. Tiles etc in the bathroom are getting a bit tired.

The property is in a very handy location to Darling Harbour and the Ferries. Easy to access a whole range of tourist activities.

Location close to darling Harbour, main CBD.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

We were given possibly the worst apartment in the building - lowest level (lots of loud noise from traffic from early in morning to late at night), facing office block with no views (misleading advert said "with views of Darling Harbour"), and we were visited twice by work people who wanted to measure windows, check on sofa and we were only there less than 3 days! And I do not think they were fully booked.

Location close to darling Harbour, main CBD.

Comfortable, clean, great views.Ideal location.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Traffic noise and loud music from pub across the road. Didn't like water saving shower head.

Good kitchen facilities, layout of room. Floor to ceiling windows covering both floors with great views of Darling Harbour. Comfortable bed.

Dodgy hotel and rude staff
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The staff where rude, the apartment was dirty, the shower screen didn’t work and resulted in puddles all over the floor, it was extremely noisey from cars and trucks, the bed was rock hard and tiny, the apartment smelt horrible like an old hospital, the lift doors would open up before it stopped moving. The list goes on !

The location of the hotel for the price was right across from darling harbour entry

enjoyable
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Quite noisy and steps outside hotel were difficult for me to carry up my suitcase but staff were very helpful after I phoned from outside and asked for help

Quirky upstairs bedroom. Great position in darling harbour

Great llocation, nice staff and yes we would stay again
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The chipped crockery let it down. Generally a little more attention to detail would perhaps not gone astray.

Excellent reception staff. Location to Darling Harbour and central city great. View from our room was brilliant.

The room was clean and it's a great location
    • City View Standard Apartment

The sofa bed was not in good working order. The sliding door to the balcony is almost impossible to open. Room 103. The service desk attendant is lacking people skills

The room was clean and it's a great location

Of course the location was everything at this property.

The interior is tired.

Of course the location was everything at this property. Great views, very central, close to everything we wanted to do and close to the trains or buses we needed. The apartment was well equipped and the sofa bed was even comfortable!

The young man on reception at check in was absolutely...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

There was a fire evacuation which I know couldn’t really be helped but it did ruin our stay.

The young man on reception at check in was absolutely amazing at his job- had us laughing and feeling very relaxed- in fact all the staff were fantastic. The view from the room was excellent too.

Top location and all rooms have view towards the water.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

It's an older property but with all amenities so didn't bother us. we were told its about about to get a big refurbishment

The location! We walked everywhere. Aquarium opposite and so many attractions just minutes walk. Barangaroo wharf had great eateries. That daily servicing was an unexpected bonus And great view, watching the harbour traffic was intriguing

The location was great.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

It was really noisy. I was on the first floor and the traffic noise made it hard to sleep. The furniture and carpet is wearing thin. Needs a bit of a refurbishment.

The location was great. Short minute walk to Darling Harbour. The staff were amazing.

Good value for short stay
    • City View Standard Apartment

I found the room we stayed in very dated, we were missing blinds off the windows and was very noisy. The bathroom didn’t have a fan, the shower didn’t have a proper head for the water flow so the water was all over the bathroom once you showered. The flush button on the toilet was so grimy and dirty, I tried washing it but needed cleaner.

The staff at the front was great, location is wonderful and close to all kinds of shops and restaurants in Darling Harbour. Good to stay one night.

The Hotel is in a great location for visiting Sydney and the...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The Hotel is in a great location for visiting Sydney and the room had a beautiful view of Darling Harbor. The room was on two floors with an internal connecting staircase and was spacious and comfortable. The staff was courteous and efficient.

Unclean...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Rooms are dated. Our toilet did not flush and they moved us to another room which stunk of cigarette smoke. Have asked to speak with the manager as we checked out quite early but are still waiting on contact, it has now been 3 days!!!

Close vicinity to Darking harbour

Really enjoyable break
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

We were on the third floor and the street noise was loud at times. I guess that due to the location one must accept this.

Great location, easy walking distance to city, darling harbour, circular quay, train stations. Comfortable apartment with a small balcony. Bed was very comfortable, pillows terrible but were replaced with new ones on request. Reception staff very friendly and obliging.

Location was ok with walking distance to Darling Harbour.
    • Executive Apartment

The traffic noise! It is a relatively busy intersection and the hotel rooms have NO noise insulation what so ever. Very outdated interior in need of refurbishment.

The loft design was nice, bedroom with bathroom upstairs with lounge and kitchenette downstairs.

Good
    • City View Standard Apartment

That we had an 11am check out but they came knocking at the door and ringing the phones from 10am

One of the staff memebers mathew was an absolute delight and was very accomadating!!

Unfortunately wont be staying again due to noise and not being able to sleep properly.
    • City View Standard Apartment

Very noisy due to proximity to Western Distributor and a nightclub on weekends by the sounds of it. Really could use some decent sound proofing.

Great, friendly and very helpful staff.

Great location and spacious enough if on a budget but lacking “soul”
    • City View Standard Apartment

Carpet was filthy (not in need of a vacuum but old and soiled! Needed replacing or a really good steam clean!) Air conditioner also in need of good clean. Room said it was smoke free but smelt strongly of deodoriser trying to mask bad smell. Was hoping soap and toiletries may have been replaced with fresh towels. Parked in the wrong Wilson car park so owed $19 before concierge advised it was only the Wilson up the road. A long way to lug heavy suitcases and grocery items with young children in tow!

Foyer had a lovely feel. Welcoming, fresh and comfy lounges and staff were happy to keep our bags prior to check in and let my young children use the foyer bathroom. Split level room handy and having a washing machine and dryer was great!

Staff very pleasant and helpful and hotel is well located for access to Darling Harbour precinct
    • Executive Apartment

bathroom and bed located up stairs - The dangerous stairwell for our 2 young children was of concern - railing on upper level needs to be enclosed to prevent kids from falling through.

The location was excellent as it was close to the city centre and other places of interest.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The carpets on the ground floor looked dirty and in need of a good clean. As a result the apartment smelled musty when you walk in. The kitchen cupboards were loose at the hinges and need fixing.

It was a spacious apartment.

The staff where lovely.
    • City View Standard Apartment

The Washing machine didnt work wouldnt drain properly... Toilet wouldnt flush without pots of water put down it quite a lot.. The mattress on our bed was extremely hard felt like we slept on the floor and the springs where digging into our backs all night. Although The staff where lovely and quick in changing the bed the next day and giving us a key to another room to do our washing... for what we paid i expected much more higher expectations then the room we recieved...overall we had a good time visiting sydney :) .

The staff where lovely.. the location of the apartments is in a good spot close to what you need.

Fit for purpose
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Fold out bed from couch wasn't amazing. Would have been good to have some better linen rather then bulk standard blankets.

Good location, could walk a street away to Darling harbour. Close to main CBD areas and reasonably close to Wynard and Town Hall stations

Excellent stay and the location was well worth enduring the traffic noise.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The one bedroom apartment was a duplex but stairs not a problem but traffic noise during the night and early hours of the morning could cause a problem for some.

Location was ideal for us. Balcony with view of Darling Harbour. Near to rail station

I will definately look at staying here next time we are in Sydney and also recommend to friends.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

We loved the closeness to Darling Harbour and other sites around Sydney. Also the great room layout and the very tall window that allowed us a great view of Darling Harbour. Kitchen facilities were great and a bonus for us. On our second day there we were able to walk straight out of the hotel to the entrance of Darling Harbour board walk just across the street. The kind staff also looked after our many bags after our checkout while we did some sight seeing until we were ready to catch our taxi. The price for a family of 4 was excellent.

Very comfortable and restful stay
    • City View Standard Apartment

The only detractor was the steep staircase you have to climb to enter the building. It was a bit hard to climb steep narrow stairs with luggage.

Very comfortable accommodation and well located. Totally enjoyed the facilities. Spent the night after an 11 day tour of Australia and did laundry getting ready for a cruise. All great.

Apart from the fold out bed which was not good the location was very convenient for our requirement.
    • Executive Apartment

The fold out bed was very uncomfortable and the couple who slept on it did not get a very good sleep. The stair carpet was worn and needs replacing.

Great Finish to an overseas holiday.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Possibly the front stairs, a bit steep but staff very helpful with heavy luggage.

The unit was comfortable, close to the centre of the city, ability to move around Darling Harbour, the Rocks and Sydney’s itself with no need for a car. Public transport close by and walking around Sydney so easy.

We had issues with the aircon and washing machine but staff...
    • City View Standard Apartment

The stairs at the front entry are not great, especially with heavy luggage.

We had issues with the aircon and washing machine but staff went out of their way to assist.

My two sisters and I were very satisfied with our stay.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

That there was no clear Instructions how the stove top worked and there was no Hair Conditioner only Shampoo and Body Lotion.

Location and Comfort and Roominess.

The staff are very helpful, very comfortable excellent...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The staff are very helpful, very comfortable excellent position 10 mins walk to Darling Habour close to train station, could not fault , a bit more expensive than what we usually choose. But loved it

Reception staff were beautiful but the room was very poor quality from what you would expect.
    • City View Standard Apartment

The bed had no mattress protector, and had sheets taped to the bed with holes cut in them to flip the mattress, these sheets were stained yellow and all that covered them was the fitted sheet you slept on. Dryer was full of lint and not clean. The supervisor found out in the morning and fully compensated us and vowed to fix the problem. I may return someday, I just hope they have it sorted by then. There are no shortcuts to quality.

Reception Staff were super nice and friendly

Great location - Great kitchen area and bedroom very...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Steps at entry difficult to go up with suitcases -noisy traffic -sofa bed not comfortable for adults

Great location - Great kitchen area and bedroom very comfortable and good bathroom

The location of the hotel was perfect for our visit.

The only slight fault was the bed in the divan fold out was not as comfortable as the other beds but that is what divan beds can be like anyway.

The location of the hotel was perfect for our visit. 5 minute walk to darling harbour. Slip Inn across the road for drinks and a convencience store next door. Parking was only about 400m down the road. We found the staff to be very friendly. Would stay there again.

Enjoyed the room and the stay
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The stairs and access to the building was hard to enter carrying suitcases up the steps

Matt who worked on the Reception desk went above his duties to assist us with our luggage as we arrived earlier for our room and he notified us via phone when the room was ready for us. Very happy with the service.

Handy location to Darling Harbour
    • Executive Apartment

The parking cost me $149 for four nights and it was 100m down the street from the Motel

The location to Darling Harbour was good, only a short walk to CBD The walk to Barangaroo was great Staff exceptional

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Some casual lighting/ lamps in the apartment would really create a better feeling.

Matt & Jo on reception were really helpful and went out of their way to assist with any requests. Great location.

Unit Style Accommodation with fully equipped Kitchen & internal Laundry facilities.
    • City View Standard Apartment

On a busy street corner so traffic noise experienced all times of the night, making it difficult to get an unbroken sleep. Only entry to the premises is via steps which could prove difficult if you had a suitcase. The toilet in my room needed to be "jiggled" to prevent the water from constantly running & not refilling for the next flush.

Large, very clean unit suitable for a long term stay. Close to Darling Harbour and most Sydney CBD attractions. 20 minute walk to Circular Quay and the Opera House. Coles Supermarket close by on the corner of King & George Streets. Convenience Store next door.

Tolerable ... but not enjoyable
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Wow- the previous guest hair lying around, the dated and rough interior and the parking ‘scam’ I booked thinking parking was included as it featured a parking icon - no mention or clearly stated statement about it being subsided parking for just 24 hours - I paid a premium for the shabby room and it didn’t have adequate onsite parking- parking was a block away from hotel- not the easiest of transitions with luggage for a family and small children - sorry but it should be a budget hotel not what we paid for it! Noise from the street all night made sleep impossible - a fight broke out on the street below with ambulance and police attending! It was not restful at all.

Staff who greeted us was personable and helpful

The location is perfect.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Only issue was entrance to reception, which is stairs and difficult to carry heavy luggage up without assistance.

The location is perfect. We had a lovely view of Darling Harbour, bed and sofa bed comfortable and excellent value for money.