Reviews of Oaks Aurora 4.5 stars

420 Queen Street, Brisbane CBD, 4000 Brisbane, Australia

#87 of 142 Holiday rentals in Brisbane

4.7

Great hotel to celebrate my birthday
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I didn’t like the fact that I booked a room for quite an expensive rate and then had to pay parking on top of that. Would be better if it was included in the room

Spacious rooms, very clean, bed was comfy and so close to everything

The veiw
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

The way young girls got around half naked at night and bringing frienda in after hours and securtiy did nothing . It wasnt a family oriented place or somewhere i will stay again .

The veiw

Wonderful
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - Unserviced

Had trouble putting air con on to heat, and using it. Proberbly just down to my skills lol

Beds super comfy, loved the tv in a room, had a lovely stay, we would definately come back

great location
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

apartment not well looked after, annoying when staying with large groups as you cant move between levels easily. And we had to pay extra for parking.

great location

Average.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with River View

No access to the pool as it was being worked on. The bathrooms were very dated. The power cut out twice due to the iron being used.

Great view of the story bridge and the river. Good location.

if i know pool was out of service definately not book.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

if i know pool was out of service definately not book. very unsatisfactory not told pool was not functional on booking. will not be using booking.com again and will be telling my friends as with kids pool is essential for activities on our stay.

Only one bathroom in a two bedroom apartment and no separate...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Only one bathroom in a two bedroom apartment and no separate toilet. Poor attitude of staff when paying - made it hard to split the bill and still held all funds and bond on my card.

Great stay, easy check in & check out. Great views & nightlife.
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

Great two bedroom unit with awesome views, great position with clubs, pubs & restaurants all around. Great place to explore the Brisbane River front & all the city has to offer.

A great place to stay for a long weekend.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

House cleaning policy was so strict. Our bed was unmade because I left my closed make up bag on the bed.

Our rooms were spacious and well equipped for our weekend away. As an added bonus we were right across the road from our event. A great location if you need to be in the city.

We will definitely come back to Aurora again. Beautiful apartment with superb views.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with River View

It was stressful trying to find the hotel and the car parking in the rain. I would like parking instructions to be part of the booking process. Also, our beautiful front bedroom of the two bedroom apartment did not have the ensuite. The other bedroom had the ensuite which seemed a strange layout and was not terribly convenient during the night.

Great location, so close to everything. Beautiful views of the river. Good shower and beds. Friendly check in lady. Lovely to have a balcony where we could enjoy the magnificent view.

Great location and large rooms for the price
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

A lot of rubbish was left outside the garbage shoot - Saturday night is very popular for those heading out

Great location and large rooms for the price

The beds were very un-comfy and the pillows were way too big...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with River View

The beds were very un-comfy and the pillows were way too big, the staff wasn't that friendly and the security was very annoying throughout the night.

Location was great, with awesome balcony and view!!!
    • Upgrade Special - Two-Bedroom Apartment - Unserviced

The car park was a little bit confusing to find at first, as we didn't realised it was it was behind the apartment building and you had to enter through a side road.

The location was great, very central. Had a great view looking out to the Brisbane River. The room comfortably fit all our guests. The balcony on our corner room was much bigger than expected, which was fantastic.

We got to check in a few hours earlier which was great, the...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The room was very small for an "apartment", there wasn't much space to move around in. The pool was going through maintenance with no notice to us. In all honesty, we were very disappointed. Definitely not for couples or families, more for business people on short trips

We got to check in a few hours earlier which was great, the staff were lovely! Location is good if you like being right in the city centre

It was clean n tidy, good size apartment.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Very noisy, difficult for parking considering we booked parking online at time of booking. Hard to find entry from Queen street couldn't stop out front of hotel. Unfortunately city view was just of office building

It was clean n tidy, good size apartment. Bed very comfortable. Close to the city centre. Overall a good apartment

quite disappointed in the service for the amount we paid
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

we had issues with finding the car park and the elevators not excepting our tag and the people in the room next door were very noisy very early in the morning and when we rang reception they told us they were permanent tenants and that there was nothing that could be done

The room was fairly large and spacious and the view we had was great

The river view was nice
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with River View

I was expecting the apartment living room to be a decent sized. However it was very small for a 2 bedroom apartment. The balcony was unnecessary larger than the two bedrooms combined.

The river view was nice

Heart of the city accomodation, convenient and practical.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Slightly dated decor and boring brown colour scheme. Missing utensil items in the kitchen. Photos look better than the actual room. Bathroom needs updating. Bit of a let down.

Comfortable bed, view of the story bridge, large balcony

I pre-paid when I booked only to be asked to pay on arrival.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

I pre-paid when I booked only to be asked to pay on arrival. Had to deal with 20 minutes of hassle which was frustrating, also made me feel like a liar but I thought these things happen. Then on check out they asked for payment AGAIN. Another 15 minutes of hassle and was again told repeatedly I hadn’t paid. Finally a manager was able to figure it out and I could leave. Then 2 days later I look at my bank statement and they have just gone ahead and charged me again! So I rang reception and messed around for another 30 minutes, having to provide screenshots to prove my case when they could simply just check with the booking service. Unbelievably dodgy. Terrible service. Watch out for these guys.

sorry, it was average, we moved to Meriton , same price but much better facilities unlimited wi fi.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

there was no hand towel supplied at any time in the bathroom and we had to use the face cloth to dry hands there was a fault in the dishwasher which I notified but was not fixed we stayed 7 nights and the room was never vacuumed despite some crumbs ( we cd not vacuum ourselves as there was no vacuum cleaner) the bed was made but not very well - sheets never changed only 30 minutes free wifi per 24 hours. VERY unsatisfactory as we needed more than that for work reasons.

the bed was comfortable

Great from arrival to departure
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The view from the 40th floor was fantastic. Staff are friendly. Bed and linen was extremely comfortable. We will always stay here when we visit Brisbane due the above comments and the proximity to the river, Eagle St Pier and the Botanical Gardens.

Good location and well designed single bedroom apartment,...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I find it ridiculous that i had to pay $5 to access the internet and my emails on my laptop a second time during my overnight stay. They gave me 30 minutes for free but having used about 3 minutes the first time I accessed I was then told that I couldn't access for free the following morning. Most places of this price and standard provide free internet access during your stay.

Good location and well designed single bedroom apartment, and pleasant and helpful staff

Excellent location but expensive what you get
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

Decor a little outdated. Have to ring reception for access on check in. Parking $30. Porta cot $20 and was broken.

Excellent location across from eagle st pier. Beautiful views. Loved the 2 story room set up.

Magical beyond compare
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Blankets in the cupboards smelt really bad like they had just been folded and thrown back in but other then that it was all round fantastic and comfortable.

My stay was awesome will definitely be returning comfy and satisfied with the outcome.

Book Elsewhere.

Staff are on a power trip and think they're better than their guests. They need to take a good hard look at the industry they're working in and decide whether they want to work in hostility or hospitality. Not once in my life have I ever written a bad review but I feel as though people need to know what they could come across at this hotel. Conveniently, every time I asked to speak with management they were busy and even afterwards when I tried calling to express my disappointment they were unable to give me their time. What was meant to be a wonderful and fun getaway with friends we haven't seen in years was almost ruined by the staff at Oaks Aurora. I'll definitely be paying more attention to reviews when booking accommodation in the future.

The only thing I liked was the location

Served my purpose for the weekend
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Only very petty, I chose this accommodation due to the fact it had Foxtel, that is one of my criteria when I choose a hotel. But for the love of me couldn’t get it to work, even after a couple of instruction from front desk. Reported the matter before I left, very confusing (even to front staff members) not a big issue but disappointing

Hotel was handy to the function I was attending, I didn’t really spend all that much time in the apartment , but it would be very comfortable and should suit the needs of any guest that stayed.

Modern and lovely place to stay, business or pleasure
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

Access to reception on arrival is quite quirky, needs upgrading

It’s a great location for either leisure or business. The view, especially from higher floors is exceptional.

Nice view but very over priced.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with River View

Very over priced. The room was basic, not luxurious in any way. We paid $279 for a two bed apt, they only supply 2 tea bags and you have to pay $30 extra per night to park your car. The rooms need some maintenance, holes in the ceiling from a curtain rod that's not there anymore, bathroom sinks blocked with soap and hair, tv cables hanging off the wall. I would not pay these prices again. The view is nice, but not worth that much money.

The view from the 43 floor over looking the river.

It was good but not worth the money.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with River View

There were obviously a lot of people there to party and you could hear people slamming doors until the early hours. People looking over their balcony into our unit.

Both free WiFi (30 minutes) and paid WiFi was appalling.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Both free WiFi (30 minutes) and paid WiFi was appalling. Speed was poor and it kept dropping off, and when you reconnect it's another 30 minutes paid. It's a complete ripoff.

Amenities/location was great. However due to security and staff we will not return nor recommend.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Staff and security was a disgrace. You don’t pay top dollar to stay somewhere to arrive back to your hotel to be sworn at and abused my their ‘security’ personnel.

Location was great

Location, view. comfort. - spot on.
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

I would have liked a coffee pod machine, but that is no big deal. Overall I thought this was such a great deal.

The room, the view and the price were great.

I really enjoyed my stay and will stay again.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The cleaning was only ok, some things were cleaned and sometimes the soaps etc were replaced sometimes not. We did eat pizza and drink while in the apartment and left the empty boxes neatly stacked, I thought that the cleaners may have disposed of them for us. ( I did read the note about taking rubbish to the 1st floor bins) Just hoped.

The location, the facilities and the view from our balcony

An overnight city getaway and it was perfevt
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with River View

There was nothing we didn't like

We loved the view and generous balcony. I've stayed in a larger apartment in Aurora before and Rene; need the large outdoor space so I rebooted. Perfect central location and I loved that you were able to meet my request for a high level. It is so much quieter up high....

6.0
    See previous notes.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The unit we stayed in was pretty average. Alot of wear and tear on walls, power points cracked. I expected the unit to be looked after and it wasnt. Even the hallways to the lift were scuffed , marked etc. Due to the condition of the unit not sure if i would stay back, unless i was assured the unit i was staying in a unit that was in a good condition.

I would not stay here again.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

A number of issues with the room, lights flickering like strobe lights, if they even worked, and water in shower fluctuated between freezing and scouring hot so burnt my kids. Sheets feel like cardboard and you have to pay an extra $30 for parking!

Beds and pillows were very comfy, the view was amazing.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with River View

Can’t comment on the pool, gym or wifi as we didn’t use it.

Beds and pillows were very comfy, the view was amazing. We had a river view. Location was also perfect for shopping on the mall and dining at fantastic restaurants.

Definitely Staying Here Next Time!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The TV might have been a little small for the space, but this is a very minor detail.

Excellent location situated just metres away from Queen St Mall. Awesome view from balcony and bedroom. Pool and spa area were very nice to relax in. Staff were very friendly and helpful upon checkin/checkout and daily room cleaning is always nice.

I stayed at the hotel after booking on my boyfriends dads...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I stayed at the hotel after booking on my boyfriends dads card before we left not knowing he had to be there for the transaction. I had to pay the deposit on my card with the rest of my birthday money and boyfriend paid in cash for the apartment for the night. We went out to the valley for a couple hours and came back with a couple friends with us who left stuff in the apartment we were staying in and they were waiting to get picked up but weren't staying in the apartment. Security then denied me access even after being the card holder of the deposit and being on the allowed guest. Do understand it was past 10 party restrictions but we were only going up to get the other peoples things, and before I was able to explain myself my boyfriend became quiet distraught leading us to escorted out and me having to go up with security to get everyone's things, I do apologize to staff for the inconvenience.

Location was great, in the CBD, but not too close to the...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Staff didn't pay attention when I gave my name and identification, assumed and then didn't clarify, almost checked me in as somebody else, would have too had I not pointed out that I was not male (clearly if you ask me) and asked for them to clarify the name on my booking with my identification. I have a very common first name and surname. Unfortunately the Microwave didn't work, and this is important for someone who relies on a heat pack due to chronic pain, when I informed the staff, I got an acknowledgement and thank you for letting them know, but no apology, just a brush off. When I explained that a working microwave is important due to chronic pain, staff member just stared at me and shrugged.

Location was great, in the CBD, but not too close to the hustle and bustle and noise. Windows and doors were so thick, couldn't hear noise at night.

Disappointing.
    • Upgrade Special - Two-Bedroom Apartment - Unserviced

My family and I stayed two nights at the OAKS Aurora in Brisbane. We booked a two bedroom apartment with free upgrade. The large apartment we were upgraded to was probably great 10 years ago however we were greeted with the following: - Fraying dirty and stained carpets throughout - An old fridge with rust dripping on to the kitchen floor - Bathroom fittings falling off the wall - A mouldy washing machine - Broken remote controller for the tv - Plants in the atrium old and dying; cigarette butts and a chicken bone in the plant pot - An old dirty sock left on the verandah which drew your eye away from the great view - Hair elastic with hair stuck to it on the bathroom door handle - Cleaning products for one night when we were staying for two nights As you would guess this experience was extremely disappointing for us.

Area

We were there for a week and it was great.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with River View

The only negative was the lack of implements for cooking. But I guess most people are only there for a few days and not too worried about that. We were there for a week and it would have been good to have a few more facilities for cooking.

We asked for a high level apartment with views over the river and paid extra for that and our apartment was wonderful with side and front views.

Great City location! Enjoyed sitting on the balcony looking at the fabulous view.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with River View

Extra charges - extra $30 for parking a day. Watch the wifi too. Our son used his ipad and we had $60 in wifi charges.

Location, Location, Location was the best thing about the property. Just across the road from Riverside with all it's restaurants and river walk and city cat ferries that take you to other great locations along the Brisbane River. Easy walk to City shops. Paid for a River View apartment and got it but only after asking for a relocation from our first allotted one, due to being disappointed with the lack of view. A very friendly lady on the front desk moved us to a unit with an amazing view of the river and story bridge. It was perfect and the staff member that help us was fabulous. The beds were very very comfortable and luxurious and the unit was very clean. Disappointed that booking.com makes out there is parking when in reality you have to pay an extra $30per day for parking. This should not be a surprise when you're checking in.

Pleasant. Good location, helpful staff. Would stay again as price and location were good.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

TV and phone didn’t work. They were not fixed despite being there 2 nights. The shower heads in the showers were stingy water savers. Ok and functional but not very luxurious.

Bed was soft and cozy. Best night’s sleep away I can remember.

Highly enjoyable, walking distance to Eagle street pier, South Bank and Queen street Mall.

Having to come home

Our stay at Oaks Aurora was fantastic, excellent location. The was apartment was clean, comfortable with great views over the Brisbane River. Highly recommended, will definitely go back.

Nearly ruined my wedding day
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Wedding day booked 2 rooms sane floor. Didn't happen Staff refused to allow us to have additional keys to assist with dressing our son and guest unable to see me before wedding. We nearly missed our wedding due to this. Staff didn't care with additional stress they caused my family. I had to see my groom before the wedding due to them.

Very disappointed

OK
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The paint work on the walls had noticeable touch ups and the living area was smaller than I expected. The entrance to the building was confusing. The display office was at the noted address however the entrance was on the corner of two streets beside a 7/11. Signage would improve this aspect

The staff were friendly and helpful.

It was lacklustre, took too long to check in, my initial key did not work. I won’t be coming back.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - Unserviced

I wasn’t provided with anything in the room. No menu, no guide to where the facilities are located, nothing. I am also still waiting for my $75 deposit to be refunded (minus $12 for day parking which I opted to have taken out of this money).

The location; that’s about it

Location was very good.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Very dated and not a well appointed self serviced apartment. Quite unclean. Needs a good scrub of doors and walls. Ensuite door was broken. DONT PAY $30 a night for their parking. Wilson’s across the road is $10 a night but they didn’t tell us that.

Location was very good. Apartment is quite large for inner city. Nice views of river.

The worse Stay ever..
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Parking, Location, and Everything.. The information they gave us .. We even requested to check out at 12 because they wanted us to pay bond on card and pay the apartment in cash. they didn't accept it.. they're offer was pay $50 and you can check out at 12 .. Or pay $60 and check out at 5 .. worse stay ever..

We had a king size bed that was the only Good thing

Enjoyed being in the city where everything was walkable.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Free internet was sketchy. Not worth trying for the 30mins free. This day and age there should be a flat free internet for the duration. With Foxtel, no one will abuse it with streaming anyway.

Location was excellent though a bit of a pain if you have luggage and trying to get to the 1st floor lifts from the drop off point. Apartment was clean and cleaners came while we were out so we weren’t inconvenienced. They forgot a couple of items but replaced the next day when we left a note.

Nice modern hotel, good value for money, great location.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Bathroom was a little 'tired' and the cleaning in there was not the best. Room service didn't remove the rubbish, and didn't make the bed because I accidentally left an item of clothing on the unmade bed!

Great size apartment, wonderful balcony and nice river view. Large comfortable bed.

Absolutely amazing best place I've stayed at in Brisbane
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with River View

The stay was awesome the beds were great the security guard at the car park entrance was very helpful and his attitude and customer service was absolutely outstanding and the rest of the staff were extremely helpful

not happy
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

poor maintenance.toilet seat falling off. toilet roll holder not connected to wall . mould in bath grout , dirty towel left from previous tenants, door hinge off landury door, no foxtel in master room & very small tv. large stain on master bed sheet.

good view

Night out
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Having to go through fire exit to motel from basement car park cos couldn't find the lift

Motel in general. Requested upper level/ a river view. Possible none when we arrived that's ok.

Always Wanting More of Your Money
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Being charged $50 for an early check in fee. If a room is available before 2pm check-in show some good faith and let the customers into their room just as the customers showed good faith in selecting Oaks as a hotel. Having bond money taken from your card is a massive pain in the arse also.

Rooms were good and clean.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

All 5 elevators were too full to get down to the lobby in the morning. Had to walk down 25 flights of very dark and very dirty stairs.

Rooms were good and clean.

Hotel staff were very accommodating.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - Unserviced

Hotel staff were very accommodating. Rooms are always neat, tidy and well presented. Plenty of parking (at a reasonable price) and couldn't be positioned at a better location.

Loved it - definitely stay again and recommend the Oaks Aurora :)
    • Upgrade Special - Two-Bedroom Apartment - Unserviced

The rooms could be serviced a little more often - We ran out toilet rolls twice. The lifts were over used - s a suggestion, maybe the cleaning staff lift should be instigated leaving other lifts for guests only.

Staff were helpful / room clean and adequate - Nice and comfortable

• Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

The apartment was poorly equipped... 4 cheap wine glasses and very little serving ware in the kitchen and no hairdryer... we were looking forward to serving lunch for six on the balcony and struggled to scrape together enough crockery or cutlery... not satisfactory in a 3 bedroom apartment.

The location, balconies and view

The view from our balcony was amazing, the location of the...
    • Upgrade Special - Two-Bedroom Apartment - Unserviced

The view from our balcony was amazing, the location of the apartments were perfect - walking distance to everything we needed. The beds were super comfy. This will most definitely be my first choice for accomodation every time we come to Brisbane

Great stay
    • Upgrade Special - Two-Bedroom Apartment - Unserviced

The ensuite shower not having any pressure just dribbles you could not really shower in there and in the bedroom the tv remote had no batteries in it.

The amazing view of the Brisbane river and had a great pool and bbq facility.

Was advertised as staying on the higher levels of the...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with River View

Was advertised as staying on the higher levels of the building. We got the 14th level of 67! Not a big deal but disappointing. Also was charged an extra $130 from the price advertised which included $30 to park for 1 night! Very average!!

Was an excellent apartment, great views and good comfy beds!
    • Upgrade Special - Two-Bedroom Apartment - Unserviced

The elevators where pretty slow, mate and I waited 25min for an elevator to get down from the 8th floor, about 10 lifts cycled but all where full from previous floors. Ended up taking the stairs.

Do not stay here
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - Unserviced

Unable to have anyone come and visit us at apartment. We were being monitored the whole time and was threatened to be kicked out. Let down as everything else was great.

Good location. Clean apartment.

Unit was on the small size but very comfortable.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Unit was on the small size but very comfortable. It had a good kitchen with plenty of equipment for cooking. The bed was very comfortable. The unit was clean and everything worked in it, For us , it was in the ideal position for the function we had to attend. Lifts were a little slow in coming to the floor.

• Upgrade Special - Two-Bedroom Apartment - Unserviced

One of the rooms smelled of pee and I think the staff were aware but didn’t do anything about it. It was gross, will not be recommending the place to anyone and will not be returning.

The location was good however I was disappointed in the the standard of the unit.

As stated above.

The refrigerator didn’t work well. The air conditioning was too cold even after adjusting the temperature. The bathroom sinks and shower were blocked and water flooded. The rooms felt unclean, the general appearance of the rooms was poor, walls had large plaster and paint chips, grubby and generally worn.

Great location, room was comfortable and clean.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Onsite car parking is difficult. Very limited parking while checking in and the parking spaces allotted to the hotel are all randomly placed throughout the multi story park and hard to negotiate in a larger car.

Relaxing.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

They don't look after people with walking sticks or limited mobility very well. For example when you call a taxi you have to go up a lift to 1st floor and then walk up a small flight of stairs to get to taxi pick up. This is OK for the most part but is difficult to do if you have heavy luggage. On the day of check out I explained that because of my need to use a walking stick I may need some assistance to get up the small flight of stairs. Both staff on duty flat out refused to help saying that they don't provide Concierge Duties. My husband of course helped as did someone else but had I been by myself it would have been difficult to get up the stairs. This is such a shame as it really is a very nice place to stay otherwise.

Liked the spacious clean rooms, comfortable beds, well equipped kitchen, view from balcony, lovely swimming pool and great location.

Big clean well equipped apartment at end of Queen Street and near river
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Seems to be used heavily as student accomodation, so it has a studenty / budgety feel - though was perfectly fine for my needs. Its a bring your own towels to the gym and pool sort of place.

Very close to river and in CBD. Very large, clean and modern apartment with everything needed. Great views from balcony. No restaurant but a number of eateries provide a chargeback facility so you can bill to your room - cool. Gym was good as was pool (chilly) and jacuzzi (bubbly).

The views were absolutely amazing!
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

If I had to be picky the mattress wasn’t very comfortable (quite hard) but I will definitely be back :)

The views were absolutely amazing! The people were extremely nice and welcoming.

Family trip
    • Upgrade Special - Two-Bedroom Apartment - Unserviced

The parking was a bit confusing maybe the staff could have took some time to explain it a bit better but expected in the city.

Great location and plenty of room for a family, the beds were so soft and comfortable. Brisbane people were very friendly and helpful.

Place close to the city.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Place close to the city. No instructions for the kitchen dishwasher etc no oven mits or hand towels, pool and spa needed better railing for people who have a slight mobility issue. Also it's perfect for young people who want to party all day & night. I won't be going back there ever.

Great hotel have stayed here a couple of times and will stay again.
    • Upgrade Special - Two-Bedroom Apartment - Unserviced

the view wasn't the best as it was a corner room, wasn't a big deal.

The room met our expectation, staff were friendly. It was really good value for money as we paid for a one bedroom apartment and got the second bedroom for free.

Browse Oaks Aurora traveller photo gallery