Reviews of Oaks Festival Towers This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

108 Albert Street, Brisbane Central Business District, 4000 Brisbane, Australia

#67 of 142 vacation rentals in Brisbane

4.7

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

we did have a good stay
    • Upgrade Special - Two-Bedroom Apartment - Unserviced

the balcony could have been clean the iron would not hold water we reported this. If I may suggest a better gym bike for the gym and where is the tv remote to turn the tv on in the gym.

was a good stay but the balcony had alcohol or soft dink spilt all over it from above the rest or the apartment was good. the bed where combatable and the staff very friendly. gym fatality's were ok to cold for pool.

• Reviewed: July 17, 2018

I’ve stayed here a couple of times and always enjoyed it but...
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

Everything about the hotel is great,just the customer service was a bit of a problem, I’ve stayed here long enough to know the difference between an executive room which I payed for compared to a normal room which you put me in and then there were problems with the communication, I’ve emailed you guys/called you numerous times leading up to my stay (special requests) only for me to arrive there and yous telling me something else🤦🏽‍♂️

I’ve stayed here a couple of times and always enjoyed it but for some reason, didn’t quiet enjoy it this time coming.

• Reviewed: July 17, 2018

Will definately stay there again.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Excellent location, close to everything, many restaurants, cafes and things to do in the area, can walk everywhere. Train and bus stations close by. Can walk across to South Bank. Beds very comfortable, lovely view from apartment. Very safe area.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Great Staff, Location and Facilities
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

You cannot control the air cond it is pre-set. Therefore you cannot set to your prefered comfort level

Grat location, great sized room and facilities. Check in and out seamless.

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

All the floors except for the ground floor smelt so gross...
    • Upgrade Special - Two-Bedroom Apartment - Unserviced

All the floors except for the ground floor smelt so gross that even made us feel like we were in a garbage bin. There is definitely something wrong with the ventilation system within the building.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

Not a good feel, disappointed
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Air con wasn’t cold enough, my daughter and I unable to sleep at night and we have to leave early ! Very disappointed! Baby cot makes my daughter had kind of skin rash!

Good location,I was so excited when I booked

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

Perfect in every way - facilities, location, staff!
    • Upgrade Special - Two-Bedroom Apartment - Unserviced

The facilities were extremely comfortable and exceeded our expectations, the location was excellent, but most of all, the staff were outstanding - in particular, Kirsty, who went above and beyond!

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

• Upgrade Special - Two-Bedroom Apartment - Unserviced

Tired kitchen, dishwasher falling apart 2 different sets of elevators, 1 to access room and the other to access basement carpark, when travelling with family it’s hard to get luggage etc up one lift then change to the next lift.

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

It was comfortable.

Balcony. Gym

Great hotel and location. Value for money. Disappointed as I looked for a place with a balcony. Never get a room without one . This only had a step out. They had no rooms to move us to. Cleaning was a hit and a miss. Gave us new towels but didn’t take away dirty ones. Something’s cleaned and other times weren’t. Very friendly staff though. Amazingly comfortable bed !

• Reviewed: July 4, 2018

A delightful apartment with everything we needed.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

A delightful apartment with everything we needed. Fantastic location and super helpful staff. Our firends were able to visit us and park in thier visitors parking. I would definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

Wonderful anniversary weekend
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

No parking available we ended up parking in another underground car park for the weekend and cost $113 to get the car out.

Had a bottle of complimentary wine for our anniversary SO LOVELY ! And view was absolutely wonderful staff was great !!

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

Overall a fair experience - some maintenance required in 1 room.

The TV aerial was broken in main bedroom. The shower drain was slow draining in the main bedroom ensuite. Air con a bit hard to use - I should have looked for instructions. Wanted twin bed configuration in both rooms but only allowed it in 1 room.

Great location, large rooms, clean. Short walk to Queen St mall, botanical gardens, Eagle St pier and not too far from Central train station - all of which we did whilst we were there.

• Reviewed: June 28, 2018

Central location and size of room.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

TV remote didn't work properly. Couldn't access channels or Foxtel. Had to use buttons on side of TV to turn on and off. Appeared to be the wrong remote.... The room had two single beds and I booked a King room.

Central location and size of room.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

Spacious for a group of friends or family!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The corridor to the apartment has potent garbage smell and the car park service fee seemed a bit high priced for one night stay. Would have been good if this was mentioned in tell before sell description before booking.

The room and it's price for last minute booking was excellent. Quality, space and location.

• Reviewed: June 19, 2018

Beds were v comfortable,great views and so convenient to...

kitchen utensil was lacking

Beds were v comfortable,great views and so convenient to shop and eateries. Botanical garden was just a short stroll and easy walk over to south bank too. it was serviced daily so was great to come back long day at the seminar.

• Reviewed: June 10, 2018

We asked for a midday check in and it was clear that this...
    • Special Offer - Executive One-Bedroom Apartment - (Not Serviced)

We asked for a midday check in and it was clear that this was too hard for the staff who made no effort to assist and we had to wait until 1.50 to check in

• Reviewed: June 3, 2018

The pool area and bed were my highlights
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - Unserviced

Confusing car parking system. Also hard to navigate between floors and parking levels via elevator/s. Recommend booking direct rather the through booking.com. Try groupon!

Oaks is nice.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

Highly recommend to other travellers
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The only minor negative was free internet for 30 minutes only. Overall, I would definitely stay again

Great location and view of the city / river. Very spacious and well equipped. Great value for such an apartment in a central position, walking distance to everything.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

Excellent choice for quick stay in a great city!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The pool is overlooked and no real sun lounge area - more families splashing about and under cover eating area. If you check out past the time they want another $50 which I had not been told about.

Clean and safe Room spacious Very good location

• Reviewed: May 19, 2018

Great location with outstanding view

Lifts a bit slow.

The view was outstanding, the apartment was lovely and clean. Staff very obliging with a back up call from reception to our room to confirm that everything was acceptable. Location to the mall for shopping and eateries was great. Would definitely return.

• Reviewed: May 9, 2018

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The pillows were terrible. Way to big. Air con kept turning off. Terrible smell in corridor outside our room.

Great location. Walking distance from Southbank, Eagle street pier and Queens street mall.

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

Short, sharp and to the point

There was no option to put other people staying in your room. Example, I flew into Brisbane around 8pm, but my partner flew in at 12pm but could not check in. If there’s was an option to have an alternative check in person, that would help greatly

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

A great place to relax, get some work in, but also hop into the shops during those breaks.
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

I was there for work so the wifi charges was a bit of a set back.

The facilities were excellent. Our request for an extra bed to be brought on the final night was attended to without delay. It was kept clean at all times and very secured. I think the biggest drawcard for the facility is its proximity to the city centre. Its a short walk of no more than 2 minutes to the Queens Street Mall and the bus stands. Its a further 5 minutes to Brisbane Central Station. We would definitely return again in future.

• Reviewed: May 5, 2018

One of the best places in the Best city in the WORLD
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Cant think of anything in particular.... I cant even complain about the lifts....

This was the ideal place to stay. We were allowed an early check in....we had travelled all night from USA so overtired is an understatement. Got to our gorgeous room with the high rise construction site view and crashed...we had to close all windows bc of the noise....after waking we enquired if we could get a higher floor away from construction site....and it was NO PROBLEM. Our next room was amazing...views of the river, kangaroo point cliffs and even though we were right in the city that side is quiet.... love love love it.... I want to LIVE HERE

• Reviewed: April 29, 2018

Well appointed 2 bedroom apartment
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The taking of a A$75 holding fee that was promised not to be taken out of my account and repaid on departure. Not so on the day of arrivial 21/04/2018 A$75 (£41.08 ) was take out of my bank by OAKS FESTIVAL TOWERS BRISBANE AUS I check out on the 25th April and as of today 29th April it has not been credited back. Very dissapointed

Well appointed 2 bedroom apartment

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Our stay was fantastic, the location was perfect and the...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

We had a little trouble checking in as our booking wasn't in the system with the hotel/apartment so it took a few extra minutes. Also when we got to our room one of the bedrooms was locked and the balcony was much much smaller than what it appeared in the photos online!!

Our stay was fantastic, the location was perfect and the staff were more than helpful.

• Reviewed: April 19, 2018

Great location in the city
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Funky smell in the hallway. Car park is a little confusing. Had Foxtel but not a lot of channels were available. Toilet roll holder was at knee level - very unusual location. If you choose to not have your room serviced when you stay 2 or more nights, you receive a $5 voucher to redeem at The Coffee Depot up the road for breakfast (e.g. If you stay 3 nights, you receive 2 vouchers). For the amount that was paid for the room, I reckon the hotel gets the better deal if you choose this option.

Excellent location with restaurants, chemist, convenience store, Queen St mall and The Myer Centre all within 500 metres. Large size of the apartment, comfortable bed, full size fridge, washing machine and dryer, large shower stall.

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

Convenient and clean for a quick business trip.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

There is a lot of street noise, especially on the weekend.

Excellent value for money at short notice and staff were very accommodating to give me a room with a bath.

• Reviewed: April 12, 2018

Would definetly stay again.
    • Upgrade Special - Two-Bedroom Apartment - Unserviced

When we arrived on our floor there was a very strong unpleasant smell, realized on day 2 when we went to put or rubbish into the shoot that it was jammed and over flowing making the whole floor smell. Walking into our room on checkin there was a wet patch on the floor that made the room smell musty, but as we weren't spending much time in the room we didn't worry too much.

Very convenient location to the Myer Centre and Queen Street. Short walk to South Bank where our event was being held. Staff were friendly and very helpful.

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

Average
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Worst car parking access (swipe points in wrong place) & slowest lifts in Brisbane Post Check out, can't get down in elevators to car park (need swipe key..!) ...Not the happiest reception staff in the world either..

Central Location

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

Average
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - Unserviced

It's ridiculous that you pay for a room that can sleep 4 adults and you still hVe to pay for parking!!! It's robbery to charge for one spot for the night when you have paid that much! Most people who stay I assume live out of Brisbane so you can assume that they have a car!

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

Location, pool,gym, room nice, attention to service better.
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

I have stayed a couple of times now and over previous 2 times, first there was no iron or ironing board and the second time the tv did not work. Was told by reception it would be fixed in the morning and when checking the next night still wasn't working and was advised maintenance didn't even look at it and would the following day yet i was leaving so had 2 nights without a tv. Very little apology.

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

The apartment had not been cleaned properly.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Cleanliness was very poor.

The apartment had not been cleaned properly. There was a milk spill throughout the drawers that had not been wiped and left a terrible smell in the kitchen. The freezer had not been cleaned either. The cutlery is mismatched too. The bathroom needed a good clean and the floors had been left slippery/slimy - too much soap? The leather couch was sticky and cushions stained.

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

Spacious well appointed 2brm appartment.
    • Upgrade Special - Two-Bedroom Apartment - Unserviced

Our floor 31 (not room) smelled...I think from the refuse room...and waa a little off putting every time you came and went.

Spacious well appointed 2brm appartment..right in the middle of the city, close to everything secure, staff were fantastic, clean, great view

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

10 out of 10

More gym stuff but other than that 10 out of 10

The staff were very helpful and nice and they wanted to help you 😆😆 I will definitely be coming back to stay again. I will be tell people to stay there that for shore

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

My daughter can take full credit on choosing to stay at Festival Towers and I am extremely greatful.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - Unserviced

Only thing that I found that I didn’t like was that I couldn’t work the dishwasher, switch under sink said on but nothing would happen with the dial.. Either a further explanation maybe needed or a fault possibly.. Not Sure.. (only minor really) and a side note on water pressure in Shower..

Room 3304 was a delightful upgrade for us that we weren’t expecting for the price we paid.. Beautiful Views between the building out to Southbank. The Bed was Super Comfy and if My bodyclock had allowed it I would have slept past our checkout time. It was a struggle to wake my daughter come 9am. Didn’t quite get to use the pool however upon leaving we checked out that space and if staying longer would have definitely utilised that area. Very Central to the Heart of Brisbane .

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Mostly very comfortable, very convenient and close to city. We enjoyed our stay.
    • Upgrade Special - Two-Bedroom Apartment - Unserviced

Not much, unfortunately we were only on level 5 so the view was not great, but ok. We had to ask to have the double bed in the children's room made into 2 singles which was done obligingly and quickly but unfortunately, without anything between the mattresses and sheets. The lovely king size mattress topper had to be removed when converting the bed to singles but no toppers or even mattress protectors were replaced. Minor detail perhaps, but a comfort and hygiene thing.

Our bed was very comfortable but the children's beds were not so. Convenient location. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: March 29, 2018

Nice place to stay for a short trip
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

Showers in bathtubs I don't like, and the room was a little worn out, and free wifi for 30mins? Cmon guys, its 2018.

Excellent location, friendly hotel staff. Stayed for business for 1 night only.

• Reviewed: March 28, 2018

Great location and excellent facilities
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Could not control the Air Conditioner temperature tried to turn it up but kept dropping back to 19 was rather chilly, but stuffy if not on.

Staff were very helpful and easy access to lots of places in the CBD.

• Reviewed: March 28, 2018

Close to queen street
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The kitchen was ill equipped, there was an oven with no metal racking, the fridge was missing shelves and there weren’t a lot of utensils to cook with.

Location, view was good from the level we were on but you need to be high up to have that.

• Reviewed: March 25, 2018

Good area, staff were great.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

From about 11pm-2am there must be a night club near by and it was super loud. We could head the DJ very clearly and all the music. Not great for a good night sleep!

Good area, staff were great.

• Reviewed: March 15, 2018

Good location for a city break
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Parking signage in underground car park poor / confusing Not being informed there would be an additional 30 dollar per night parking fee when booking No free internet at all whereas all of the cheaper motels we stayed at around the country gave some...

Spacious, clean apartment with good views Great location.. easy walk to South Bank

• Reviewed: March 11, 2018

Fantastic location - close to cafes, shopping and...

The front of the hotel is under construction, but this did not impact our stay at all.

Fantastic location - close to cafes, shopping and convenience stores.

• Reviewed: March 11, 2018

Great location, great view from balcony and cheap...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The hotel had a bad smell, check in took too long and aircon wasn’t responding when we changed the temperature

Great location, great view from balcony and cheap accommodation

• Reviewed: March 9, 2018

Our stay at the Oaks Festival Towers exceeded our expectations
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The two room self contained appartment was spacious and well equipped. Loved having the enclosed balcony and appreciated the laundry facilities.

• Reviewed: March 9, 2018

I liked they fulfilled my request to be on same floor as...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

My room clearly wasn’t cleaned before I arrived. It was appalling dirty. Cigarette butts outside, hair and muck all over the bathroom floor, kitchen had dirt and benches not wiped. Smelt stale and cigars

I liked they fulfilled my request to be on same floor as pool. They must have not had one bedroom available so I got a larger interconnecting room which they didn’t lock the door too. So I got a bigger room

• Reviewed: March 5, 2018

Lovely apartments, excellent location.

Nothing to not like

Excellent location close to transport services, variety of shops and lots of great eating places right at the door. Pleased I had stayed here and will definitely return. Staff very efficient and friendly. Booked a one-bedroom apartment had kitchen and laundry facilities. Loved the glassed in balcony area with sliding bi-fold doors. Noise not an issue.

• Reviewed: March 4, 2018

Value for money. Location best part.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Shower was terrible! Went from scalding hot to cold by itself the entire time you used it and you couldn't adjust the temp. And the water pressure was non-existent. I don't consider what we were given as a balcony either! If you can't fit a chair out there well...

Location. Clean.

• Reviewed: March 3, 2018

The stay was horrible!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The room smelt musty like it had been locked up to long but after searching the next morning we actually found mould in our room! Very disappointed and the staff were very rude when we let them know won’t be going back to the hotel again!

• Reviewed: February 27, 2018

Good location. Don’t bring a car as parking is expensive.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Parking charge per night is a bit ridiculous. Lots of permanent tenants reside here. Strange cooking smells throughout the floor. Lots of noise outside so your sleep is always interrupted.

Great location. Decent sized rooms

• Reviewed: February 27, 2018

not going back
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

the foyers and reception areas smell of garbage. also, when you only book 1 bedroom in the 2 bedroom apartment, the main bedroom with a better view and foyer gets locked. we won't be staying there again. lifts are slow also

good location, easy to check in

• Reviewed: February 13, 2018

Same every time, good value, friendly staff and comfortable rooms.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The shower heads are water saving, but they are way too restrictive for my preference. The ironing boards are pretty unstable, but the irons are great.

The staff are always friendly, the rooms clean and the beds are comfortable. I like that they have balconies and opening doors and windows to let fresh air in.

• Reviewed: February 13, 2018

Exactly what we needed for our stay in Brisbane
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - Unserviced

Very little but if to mention anything, the kitchen sink drain wasn't clean (a personal OCD thing is an orange stained sink) and the dishwasher had the tendency to leak

All staff were very friendly & helpful. Room size & amenities were great, location was excellent

• Reviewed: February 10, 2018

I love the balcony and how it’s inside, the beds are very...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The elevators, very slow and the hotel had a bad smell. I think the wifi should be free all day as well!

I love the balcony and how it’s inside, the beds are very comfortable and the pillows and the kitchen is very good, clean and modern! Also love the hotel is located in the centre of the city!

• Reviewed: February 9, 2018

Spacious and clean.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Cooking smells from neighboring apartment permeated ours. Bed too soft.

Spacious and clean. Good kitchen and living area. Extra bathroom an added bonus.

• Reviewed: February 6, 2018

very convenient location
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The hallway had a wrotten smell from the refuse shute. Maintenance needs to be carried out, robe sliding door didnt slide and ironing was broken and collapsed on mums foot

Fanatasic location, nice big apartments

• Reviewed: February 4, 2018

Excellent accommodation.

Nothing negative to add.

Loved the facilities. And the location was perfect for us to shop around right outside the front doors. Also restaurants of abundance.

• Reviewed: February 2, 2018

In all I would stay again it met all my expectations other than stated above.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Not enough lounge chairs around pool. Parking was very confusing and not explained very well by staff. We could not find our car even though we new parking number as levels are not displayed. Another car could not find way out and then there was a couple who didn't know how to activate the security roller door to get out. Thank god we came along or they could have been sitting there for some time.

The best thing was the location taxi rank, 7/11 store coffee club all just underneath. Casino short walk.

• Reviewed: February 1, 2018

Wouldn't stay here again
    • Upgrade Special - Two-Bedroom Apartment - Unserviced

The first room we were given had a small patio area that had cigarette buts throughout, and hadn't been cleaned properly we found clothing outside and in the cupboard. And the gate between the bbq area and the unit didnt lock meaning anyone could walk in. second room fridge was dirty. Parking was not explained well and had to pay an extra $30 for 20 mins. Beds were terrible and I ended up with a sore back.would not recommend this place.

The staff were very friendly, and Zoe was lovely.

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

Wish I stayed else where
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

The king size bed that my new wife and I slept on was two King singles pushed together. The Internet was a 30 min a day otherwise it cost ( was not informed about this ) we had to leave a day early due to my son being hospatialized was informed by the staff I would receive a refund due to the nature of the matter. Was informed 4 weeks later I had to get a medical certificate to prove I left my honey moon for my son.

• Reviewed: January 25, 2018

Parking is horrible
    • Upgrade Special - Two-Bedroom Apartment - Unserviced

No fan in the bathroom made for very steamy showers. After paying for daily parking we returned from dinner to find no park available in in our assigned area. I went to reception and was told by a very rude man to try the basement. We did find a park in the basement however this ment that the available lift did not go to our floor. So on checking out the next the morning luggage had to be dragged from one to lift to another.

Clean and comfortable with room to move.

• Reviewed: January 20, 2018

we have stayed at your hotel before and that is why we have returned.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

the time it takes to book in when the3re is no where to park the vehicle whilst doing this transaction. Lucky I was with my wife and she went to the desk whilst I sat in the vehicle in a loading zone. I was surprised how long it took to book in even though we had booked through booking.com/

Yes the bed was extremely comfortable, large kingsize with a pillow top. The room was extremely clean and tidy.

• Reviewed: January 18, 2018

Really enjoyed my stay. Reception need to slow down in explaining things.
    • Upgrade Special - Two-Bedroom Apartment - Unserviced

We had a car that needed parking. Your reception was very vague and very quick in explaining about parking as she s probably said it 1000 s times over. She did not mention about parking in bays that had a tiny sign with reserved for oaks. We were looking for a numbered bay which the previous oak we stayed at was like that. She mentioned that we had to swipe twice at two different places but should of said that the next swipe was at a closed gate and we needed to go up. We ended up at vistors car park and finally asking a maintenance worker where to go. My husband not use to driving around in the big city. Just made him annoyed and stressed and blaming me for the lack of instructions. Was not a good start to the day.

• Reviewed: January 17, 2018

Handy to city. Staff friendly and helpful
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The bed is very comfortable. Shower good. Laundry facilities in unit which is handy if you need it. Nice view of city from our room. All cooking facilities there also. Very roomy unit

• Reviewed: January 15, 2018

Unfortunately the fire alarm went off at 10.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Unfortunately the fire alarm went off at 10.30pm, we were staying on the 38 floor, my elderly mother struggled to get down the fire escape with her bad knees and hips. She was in a lot of pain for days after. Tip: ask to stay on lower floors.

• Reviewed: January 14, 2018

Family friendly
    • Upgrade Special - Two-Bedroom Apartment - Unserviced

Finding the parking on arrival is challenging. Once you know where it is it is fine.

Rooms were spacious. Good for family of 4. Great location close to Southport, shops and gardens. Great location for running tracks.

• Reviewed: January 8, 2018

good
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The beds are comfy and the room-service was good compared to the other Oaks accommodation I stayed in Melbourne. Clean, tidy and fast response for any request.

• Reviewed: January 6, 2018

The staff were very helpful.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

They should not have charged for credit card usage fees. And the parking fees was a bit expensive.

The staff were very helpful. One of the receptionists even came up to the room to deliver the requested fresh towel— no normal services due to Christmas. Furthermore, my son left his watch at the bed table and we still could collected it 10 days after checking out.

• Reviewed: January 5, 2018

Rooms, staff and service excellent, will be staying there again.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

We have stayed with you before & everything is excellent, that's why we keep coming back. Staff (front counter & domestic) are wonderful.

• Reviewed: January 4, 2018

A really unexpected suprise
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Found itva little difficult to find not knowing thevarea well and fact the main entrance is wrapped around the corner so notbeasy to see when driving along the street in traffic

Price and location and rooms all above what was expected

• Reviewed: January 4, 2018

Apartment beautiful and spacious.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

I have never before being charged extra for parking my car in my allocated parking space in the hotel car park. Pool still under construction. Not able to swim

Apartment beautiful and spacious. Great central position

• Reviewed: January 3, 2018

outstanding, wonderful, great staff, very very comfortable beds, extremely clean, I have run out of
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The staff were outstanding and extremely helpful. It was a pleasure to stay at such accommodation we will stay at this property again when needed.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2018

Not happy with the service.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Booked a 2 bedroom apartment in advance requesting a 1 pm check in which they were unable to help with the early check in. Walked in and the 2nd room was locked and also had wrong beds to what we booked. Same thing happened to a friend.

Amazing!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Amazing! Stayed in an apartment and it was great! Such good value for money! Would recommend to anyone and would love to stay there again! Bed was also amazingly comfy!

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

Highly Recommend
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

There was nothing we didn't like

We were not supposed to check in until 2pm but we arrived at the hotel at 8am after a horrendous 48hr flight from the UK( including delays) and the receptionist found us an apartment straight away which was much appreciated