2. Australia hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Mantra on View Hotel

Reviews of Mantra on View Hotel 4.5 stars

22 View Avenue, Surfers' Paradise, 4217 Gold Coast, Australia

#64 of 128 hotels in Gold Coast

Read more- opens a dialog box

Showing 1 – 75

• Reviewed: 16 February 2019

Budget friendly/poor quality
    • High Floor King Room with Ocean View

Room cleanliness was missed with rubbish found beside couch. Kettle boiled water that tasted like poison No basic utensils/plates/cutlery - for those who get take out or basic meal prep. Facilities outside (pool/tennis court) made it feel like a contruction site, and not welcoming. Exhaust fan was very noisy in the bathroom, no way of turning it off.

The room location and views were amazing

• Reviewed: 15 February 2019

Room was really nice
    • Twin Room with City View

I don’t believe Breakfast was worth the money that was paid... The phone in our room wasn’t working so we couldn’t tell reception that we wanted to check out later. However, overall the stay was great and loved the room!

Room was really nice Location

• Reviewed: 11 February 2019

Nice rooms, good pool and outdoor area, awesome buffet...
    • Twin Room with City View

Very little kitchen facilities which we were disappointed about. Most of the equipment in the gym wasn’t working.

Nice rooms, good pool and outdoor area, awesome buffet breakfast! Great view from the room and great cleanliness!

• Reviewed: 9 February 2019

Bed was comfortable easy access to carparking check in...
    • Twin Room with City View

I could not book two straight night. Could hear a whole conversation with people in room above. Food was average. Decor looks tired

Bed was comfortable easy access to carparking check in process fast

• Reviewed: 6 February 2019

Great location, close to the beach and the town centre.
    • High Floor Twin Room with Ocean View

The toilets on the reception level were locked, very inconvenient. The curtain is not blackout, not creating a snoozy sleeping environment. Breakfast is not up to expectation.

Great location, close to the beach and the town centre.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2019

Tropical Dream.
    • Twin Room with Ocean View

It was impossible to use the direct lift to the hotel floor from the parking lot, because I arrived very late by car. But I think it is very good for the security, instead!

Very good location and relatively reasonable price!

• Reviewed: 5 February 2019

The location, cleanliness & friendly staff.
    • Twin Room with Ocean View

Some of the outdoor areas need some TLC but did not impact on our stay & would definitely stay here again.

The location, cleanliness & friendly staff. Daily Happy hour on level 2 was a hit!

• Reviewed: 4 February 2019

Location to beach and shops.
    • Twin Room with City View

No onsite parking. My bathroom needed a good coat of pain on the ceiling And the bathroom door was scratched in several places.

Location to beach and shops. Iron and ironing board provided. Block out curtains. Nice pool area.

• Reviewed: 4 February 2019

Great place to stay, so central to everything
    • Twin Room with City View

I loved how close it was to everything, you didn’t have to go far & you were in the centre. Plenty of food choices & cafe. You caught the tram on the corner, bottle shop, 24/7 supermarket, chemist. The rooms were neat & clean, a lovely relaxing pool area with plenty of chairs & lounges . Buffet breakfast was very yummy, we got 2 -1 vouchers which then only cost $25. Happy hour is 4-6 which we visited a few times . The staff were very friendly & accomodating. Will definitely be staying there again

• Reviewed: 2 February 2019

Ok but wouldn’t stay again
    • King Room with City View

Lift to get to the carpark was disgusting

Only 3 tissues left in box. Hotel room A bit old and tacky. The lift area from the car park was very old and disgusting. Coffee good on leave level 2.

• Reviewed: 1 February 2019

Decent hotel but no free WiFi which is note great in 2019.
    • Twin Room with City View

Unsure why some hotels in 2019 do not have free WiFi, this is the only hotel in Australia I have stayed at that charges for WiFi.

Decent hotel in a great location 5 minutes walk from Surfers Paradise. Easy to find and good size room and bathroom.

The location was good and the room was comfortable
    • King Room with Ocean View

I payed for an ocean view but I saw the ocean in the corner of terrace, in front of me I saw cavill Avenue. I’m disappointed about this!!

The location was good and the room was comfortable

• Reviewed: 1 February 2019

Comfortable bed however not the pillows.
    • High Floor King Room with Ocean View

Uncomfortable pillows. Room 1910 had a view of the ocean however it was only a side view so disappointing as was expecting full ocean view. One waitress who setting the table the morning i had the buffet breakfast was not very helpful nor professional. I asked if she could set my table as i had just arrived and she told me to get my own cutlery. Staff were very slow at removing used china and cutlery.

Comfortable bed however not the pillows. Rooms were comfortable. Overall, very friendly staff who were also helpful

• Reviewed: 31 January 2019

Great, I truly enjoyed it and already rcommend you to my friends in Brassall.
    • Twin Room with City View

Tell the chef to fry the little, cute hash browns not too crispy cz you lose the taste and fluffiness. If not crispy and you eat with the half-cooked egg, it will be perfect to the palate. Because it's too crispy it's hard to eat and very disappointing. And the Caucasian lady looking after the outside of the breakfast area should be friendly and smiling to brighten and put sunshine on the morning of the customers cz they are going to have a long day. Please put a signboard outside breakfast area to warn the customers of the birds or they come back and the birds have picked something on their plate.

amazing views of the city wow! comfy bed; fluffy pillows and you give 3 pillows in one bed sooo good; nice-smelling soap i love the smell ( I have Environmental Allergy and very particular of sweet-smelling things which usually gives me a headache) but this one's a one- off! yea; yummy cereal-yoghurt (cream color) and your pineapple is first class!!! so yummy and sweet and you have newspapers, yes please! great location and your staff are nice and friendly and your hotel is bird- friendly at breakfast time. I am very impressed! I give you 10 out of ten.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2019

Worse hotel ever- rather stay in motel
    • Twin Room with City View

Dirty hotel Room and corridors were full of dents and marks- looked like someone had fight ? Schoolies They didn't even give you a Bootle.of water

Nil

• Reviewed: 30 January 2019

Not sure
    • Twin Room with City View

The room was extremely hot ☺️ I forgot my laptop cover and a speaker in the room after one our went back to pick it up and it was gone thanks to the cleaner who cleaned our room not an honest person not happy at all 😂😂😂

Fruits and juices

• Reviewed: 29 January 2019

we stayed in a comfortable room with a great view.
    • Twin Room with City View

the curtains were a little thin in the room and let in alot of light in the morning when we wanted to sleep in.

we stayed in a comfortable room with a great view. We were able to check out quickly when we left and were able to come and go as we pleased.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2019

FANFUCKINGTASTIC
    • King Room with Ocean View

I guess what could have been better of the check out time wasn’t 10am:/ did feel a little rushed. Especially if it is a holiday, you do want to have a bit of a sleep in. And to get 12pm check out it would have been an extra $30. Maybe could have been a bit better?

The hotel was exceptionally clean. Bed was made so neatly and the pillows were sooooo comfy. The view was to die for!! Such a cute little place. Bathroom was modern and quite spacious! Defiantly coming back!!!

• Reviewed: 28 January 2019

The location was great and central to everything.
    • Twin Room with City View

The room was dirty with residues of someone elses food in the fridge and freezer. Hairdryer wouldn't work and when advised staff were rude about it. Human faeces in the stairwell.

The location was great and central to everything. The pool area was pleasant.

• Reviewed: 27 January 2019

Comfortable
    • Twin Room with City View

Couldn't change air-conditioning temperature. Also got a room near lifts and you could hear everybody talking all day/night and kids screaming early in the morning.

The room was clean and comfortable and reasonably priced. The staff were friendly on check in and check out.

• Reviewed: 27 January 2019

Great location, close to beach, city centre, cavill avenue, cafes and shops
    • Twin Room with City View

No complimentary biscuits, body moisturizer, shower cap, WI fi or foxtel in the room

The room was comfy and clean, nice view from the balcony with glimpses of the beach and pool.

• Reviewed: 26 January 2019

Excellent location close to everything.
    • High Floor Twin Room with Ocean View

Bathroom has soap instead of shower gel. Bathroom light shining to bed through see-thru glass on wall between bed and bathroom

Excellent location close to everything. 24hr convenient store next door. Walking distance to eateries, tram stop nearby, beach at the end of the street

• Reviewed: 22 January 2019

Great hotel, great room, great location - great experience.
    • Twin Room with City View

We couldn't fault one thing about our stay.

Great location, just a minutes walk from the heart of Surfers. The room was spacious, well equipped and the bed very comfortable. This will be our first choice for our next visit to the Gold Coast.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2019

Location,service and staff members
    • High Floor Twin Room with Ocean View

So busy at check in and at the check out if I am late for 1/2 need to bay for it

Location,service and staff members The breakfast was amazing, housekeeping very nice Spa , view from my room was so good Welcoming card and drink on my room first day was so sweet The staff at the reception was so helpful anytime I I can book for my friends to join us for breakfast or any meal time Spirit of happiness at Christmas time

• Reviewed: 21 January 2019

Staff were very accommodating and pleasant.

Could not fault a thing

Staff were very accommodating and pleasant. Room was enough with comfortable bedding. View was great. Location perfect. Clean and tidy. Would stay again

• Reviewed: 21 January 2019

The comfort beds and pillows, location and daily room...
    • Twin Room with Ocean View

The pool was warm on very hot days and the fact that we had to pay for parking in the car park next to the hotel, and no free wifi!!!!

The comfort beds and pillows, location and daily room cleaning.

• Reviewed: 20 January 2019

Would definitely stay here again!
    • Twin Room with City View

Not enough gym equipment, pretty disappointing. There were no weights.. definitely need to up the gym equipment.

The location, the pool service, the customer service, 10/10

• Reviewed: 19 January 2019

- cleaning staff were fantastic, they always cleaned our...
    • Twin Room with Ocean View

- RECEPTION STAFF were appalling. I will unlikely stay at this place again purely based on the rudeness and unfriendly nature of the reception staff. We were judged on any questions we asked, there was a significant lack of welcoming when we arrived. We were given no information whatsoever on the place when we checked in and as a result we lost the opportunity to use the wifi as we could not work out how the system worked. We then went back down and asked and were treated with such a lack of respect. Honestly this hotel should be ashamed of the way the reception staff behave around guests. The reception staff lacked good communication with us especially with the car park which involves reception staff opening the gate. They never really smiled and were very unfriendly. As I say this, a minority of receptionists were lovely and very helpful, so disregard this review. - parking was not free and this was not well specified on websites and arrival etc. - no free unlimited wifi which is what you would expect for the price you pay.

- cleaning staff were fantastic, they always cleaned our room to perfection and restocked all of our bathroom products. - view was great - pool was slightly dated however was relaxing - location was absolutely perfect, right in the heart of surfers

• Reviewed: 19 January 2019

We loved it and will return!
    • Twin Room with Ocean View

Access to car park was the only downside. We appreciate that this isn’t part of the hotel itself however the only way in and out was a dingy and rather smelly lift.

Perfect location for getting to and from the theme parks. Lots to do locally! Kids loved the pool and the breakfasts!

• Reviewed: 19 January 2019

The property was well presented apart and staff were...
    • Twin Room with City View

The lift to the carpark was disgraceful. It smelt like decomposing rubbish. I mentioned it to the staff and they said that the hotel doesn’t own the carpark so it unfortunately it’s not their fault. The room service was very average as well. Would’ve been better to eat out. Xx

The property was well presented apart and staff were friendly.

• Reviewed: 19 January 2019

We still happy because of location and late check out offers for $30 that’s was values for money
    • Twin Room with City View

No microwave for us to heat or cook light meal for our child. I can see renovating on level 4 and I hope a little kids play corner.

We stayed 3 nights however only one night room was clean. Restaurant for breakfast it’s was busy and I thinks not enough staffs in the morning so therefore a few tables wasn’t clean and price reasonable. I can see Asian travelling and staying their which including me and families and management need to think of 2 or 3 Asian dishes.

Location was excellent.
    • High Floor King Room with Ocean View

Pool bar was not open when we stayed. No wifi in rooms unless you sign up to their mantra mailing system.

Location was excellent. Room was very spacious and clean. Excellent bed. Good breakfast buffet.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2019

overall I am very happy of my stay in mantra hotel.
    • High Floor Twin Room with Ocean View

My room was vacuumed 1 time for a stay of 7 days. I wish it was vacuumed more than once.

The staff are very kind and very helpful. Really professional.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2019

over all, i enjoyed our stay , staff are helpful and courteous
    • High Floor Twin Room with Ocean View

house keeping only changed the towels on the 2nd day of our stay , did not take out the rubbish in the bin and did not do dusting in the TV area, you can see the dust accumulating, 3rd day appears the floor was vacuumed w

i like the room... no problem

• Reviewed: 17 January 2019

I like how fast all the transaction was.
    • High Floor Twin Room with Ocean View

The lift to and from the carpark was not a very good first impression. It was functional but just looked very dirty and often times has a pungent smell. It just gave me the impression that i was in a horror movie

I like how fast all the transaction was. I like how the staff tidies up the room everyday. It was great coming home to a clean and comfortable room

• Reviewed: 15 January 2019

It was in a good location
    • Twin Room with Ocean View

The reception staff were not friendly, I became a mantra member & was still not given Free wifi even though it was advertised

It was in a good location

• Reviewed: 14 January 2019

Short stay but sweet

More cutlery perhaps..

Good location , clean comfortable room, fast lift, handy parking , helpful staff, good value for money .. I’d definitely staff my next trip ..

• Reviewed: 14 January 2019

We had an enjoyable stay, thanks
    • Twin Room with Ocean View

Unable to access car park via lift. Need more varied breakfast dishes, pool needs more shading and seating. An automatic coffee machine like they have at novotels would be great. Thanks

Views and proximatie to center of town. Friendly staff and good house keeping.

• Reviewed: 13 January 2019

The position was perfect.
    • Twin Room with City View

Room & pools need to be upgraded.we had 2 double beds in our room which i didn't realize when i booked they were not big enough and so uncomfortable the actual pool needs a section with a pool shade over it for people who cant be in the direct sun

The position was perfect. And a massive thankyou to Isabella in reception she went out of her way to help us with an issue very polite & helpful

• Reviewed: 11 January 2019

The bathroom was dirty and shower are annoying
    • Twin Room with Ocean View

The bathroom was dirty and shower are annoying The fan in the bathroom is on continuesly and noisy could not sleep at all and if you have the aircon on it will double the noise.

• Reviewed: 11 January 2019

Great Location Value for your money , Room is clean staff is very friendly, would stay there again
    • Twin Room with City View

the only minus that I could point out maybe just the pool area, its not heated and the area its a bit dirty , breakfast might needs a bit improvement

The Location was great , breakfast is OK but consider for what you are paying for the rate its worth it Everything is great we would like to stay there again if we gotta chance to visit GC , staffs are friendly, they allowed us for late checkout as we did late check in.

• Reviewed: 11 January 2019

Great location and friendly staff.
    • High Floor Twin Room with Ocean View

The beds are a bit old. The pillows were not very good either.

The view was lovely. The location of this place is really convenient. The Staff at the service desk were really friendly.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2019

Good to get away and very happy with the area.
    • High Floor King Room with Ocean View

The room is very out dated, the bed was very hard/firm, the doors and draws need some work just to operate! The room really needs to be repainted to present well, I really do think that some guests like myself would appreciate that we are good honest people and appreciate the effort made by the hotel and would respect the quality presented. Simple things like biscuits, a toaster and maybe something a little greater quality than a $10.00 Kettle in the room as the only comfort! I understand fully that not all guests are appreciative or respectful of the hotel and it is fitted out to suit.....

The staff were fantastic, the view and position is excellent.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2019

Suggestions
    • Twin Room with Ocean View

The entrance from the car park to hotel was disgusting needs a make over badly filthy. The bar fridge needed defrosting badly & smelt. Pity cause great location

Fabulous location nice enough hotel just needs a bit of fine tuning then could be a good 4/5 star. Staff were very helpful

• Reviewed: 9 January 2019

Location was close to surfer's paradise but the hotel...
    • Twin Room with City View

Hotel staff was very arrogant. As the charged me fully few weeks in advance which they were not supposed to, they didn't let me make any changes to the whole booking. Very rigid staff and overall not a recommended stay at all.

Location was close to surfer's paradise but the hotel doesn't offer sea view.

The location, the rooms are up to date
    • High Floor King Room with Ocean View

Waiting in the reception line upon arrival, first inline and we still stood there 20+ mins waiting to check in, the line up behind us was huge.

The location, the rooms are up to date

• Reviewed: 8 January 2019

No good Wi-Fi signal, even paying it. Staff unfriendly, Ben lack of knowledge to do his job.
    • Twin Room with City View

The staff is not helpful and not accommodating. As we get in our room, I don't have a slepper so I rang reception and ask for it, the lady replied it's not free it cost $2.50 each I replied bring me two. I was waiting until I fall sleep nothing arrived. In the morning I went in the reception asking for the connection of Wi-Fi and I am willing to pay lady who serves me replied will give it for free just give me your email so I did. Went back in my room and cannot connect due to a very slow signal, I am frustrated to think that I am in CBD area & cannot connect. To add in my disappointment, we check out early 6:30am ready for a long drive to Sydney Ben was serving me, I asked him the instruction of exit in the car park to the main road. He explained to come out at View Avenue then turn left, so I believed him paid my bills including the 2 days car parking get my receipt & go to my car & drive. As me & my partner reach to the bong gate I scan my receipt as instructed on the scanner to open the gate and it won't open. I rang reception and talk to Ben asking for help, he replied come back in the reception to see him for help. So I did, then talking to him I found out he don't have enough knowledge about the parking system they have. Then the manager come out and get a piece of papers with two barcode to scan to make the bong gate open. I feel bad and said to the manager to train Ben again as he is lack of knowledge for him to do his job as a receptionist.

The hotel is close to the beach and shops

• Reviewed: 8 January 2019

A fantastic stay at the Mantra, eating, swimming and shopping!
    • High Floor King Room with Ocean View

The carpet in our room was looking abit stained & was time for a shampoo clean. The rest of the room was very clean. The $25.00 buffet breakfast was mostly great, but what would've made it excellent..... to include a cheese platter!

We loved our view high up on the 20th floor! So close to the beach and great restaurants. Really liked the toiletries in the bathroom and also the mirrored wall in the lounge, as it made the room brighter and appear bigger! Lovely staff, great pool.

OK
    • Twin Room with City View

The 30 Minute waiting for the lifts to go up and down. It wasn't explained that the Card would ONLY access your floor. we travelled with an elderly relative who chose the higher floor, we were unable to access that floor and didn't realise until we were leaving why. We asked for rooms close to each other and ended up in the same room just one floor below

Location was good, view was OK. I have stayed before (for Business) and it was the same as last time (6 Months ago). I was with Family and they liked the Location close to what they wanted to do. I wood stay here again

• Reviewed: 7 January 2019

Perfect holiday
    • Twin Room with City View

Great location close to every thing shops restaurants and the beach. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the room was great very clean and beds were comfy will stay again.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2019

If location is main factor choose them, if cleanliness and wifi are try another place
    • High Floor King Room with Ocean View

I stay in alot of hotels and this is the first in a very long time that didn't have free wifi, and made you join a club to get codes that ran out and had to be renewed daily. Also the pool bar was closed so service to that area was very slow, we stayed 9 nights and our bedding was not changed once and they only vacuumed once also so overall I was a little underwhelmed by the cleanliness.

The location is great, right near both the beach and the restaurants, we were on 22nd floor so had fantastic views.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2019

• High Floor King Room with Ocean View

The property is aged, old, dark, smells. The picture are all fake and do not look anything like the property. All walls are damaged pain flaking from bathroom and doors. The pool area is old and falling apart, tiles in pool all loose. Pool bar closed on peak period... Summer, bathrooms dirty. Sheets dirty. The staff explained that all hotel rooms are privately owned that’s why everything is old. Will not recommend

RAR in Surfers Paradise
    • High Floor King Room with Ocean View

1. Wifi - couldn't access it in room unless you were a member of Mantra. So I joined up but had access for one day only. I guess I wasn't in the know. Didnt bother to inquire at Reception about wifi during stay as I was on a $20 Vodafone plan when I arrived into Australia which lasted the whole trip. So was ok with that. 2. Extended trip for one more day. Inquired at Reception for the best rate. Got a better rate via booking.com instead. Being a new member of Mantra, I would have thought we could have got a better rate inquiring via Reception. We were contemplating on moving to another hotel which offered better rate, but for our convenience, and getting a better rate via booking.com, we opted to stay at same location due to familiarity and other good services experienced at Mantra.

1. Extended stay by one day - Mantra were able to accomodate us to same room so we didn't have to move our luggage or check out and check-in again. Reception was very accommodating. We were very grateful. 2. Location - perfect, close to everything, within walking distance to Cavil Avenue which appears to be the main strip on Surfers Paradise, close to G-link tram. 3. Hotel Staff - Reception staff & Concierge very helpful, Housekeeping very clean & immaculate. Met a mid-elderly lady cleaner in Reception Floor toilet & she was very polite. Found hotel staff to be very helpful & pleasant. Keep up the great hospitality. Two thumbs up. 4. Perfect view to catch New Year's Eve & New Year Fireworks. Great view of River and other Resorts. Looks spectacular at night. 5. Happy Hour (4pm to 6pm daily) at Nosh is fantastic. Good Happy Hour prices. 6. Coffee is great too. In general though standard coffee shots on the GC appears to be single shot. Being a coffee connoisseur, I always had to ask for double shot, however coffee at some places still tasted weak. Standard coffee shots should be double. Forget single shot. 7. Walking around Surfers and other neighboring suburbs feels safe. People of the Gold Coast are very hospitable. 8. River Cruise - did a River Cruise on the first day with Surfers Paradise River Cruise and it proved to be a great start to our Holiday. Staff of Surfers Paradise River Cruise are excellent, hospitable & accommodating. From Tania at base to Captain Pete and First Officer Jess, great company. This lingered on to our encounters with others during our one week stay on the GC. 9. Gold Coast is definitely well worth the visit. One of the best holiday destinations we have been too. We love it and we will be back😉👍👍🤙🤙

• Reviewed: 5 January 2019

the view, room and staff were lovely.
    • High Floor King Room with Ocean View

when looking for a room to book the photos showed that this specific room had a kitchen hence why i booked it. when we arrived we did not have a kitchen leading to us having to buy every single meal which was way over our budget. i know it probably specified the details of this room however the photos made me believe it had a kitchen.

the view, room and staff were lovely.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2019

Disappointing and felt dirty in carpark lift and pool area.
    • Twin Room with Ocean View

Carpark disgusting and lift to and from carpark revolting!!! The fact I had to pay for that each day was not expected. Pool bar staff guy was rude on Thursday afternoon (vinnie I think his name was), young lady on Friday afternoon was nice but English was very poor. The spa on Friday morning after the pool cleaner had been there was gross, full of sand, hair and bandaids in it. I also found it concerning that the public can get to level 4 and pool area with out access card. We enjoyed our trip, however won’t be staying with mantra ant time soon!

They room was cleaned very well each day and our room service was good, the location is great, however....that’s about it!

very relaxing stay
    • Twin Room with City View

Clean, staff friendly, breakfast was great I would stay again, location is fantastic the only thing is the place needs a little upgrading but neverless 4-5 stars

• Reviewed: 3 January 2019

• King Room with City View

Slightly dated furnishings and overall appearance, pool area in particular in need of more seating and shaded areas so it can be enjoyed by more than just a few people each day.

• Reviewed: 2 January 2019

A fabulous stay overlooking the surfers paradise!
    • High Floor King Room with Ocean View

The looooooong check out queue.

The breakfast spread, the view from the top floor room, the warm pool, the delicious lunch & so much more. Definitely re-visiting.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2019

Great location, staff are really Friendly and helpful making...
    • King Room with City View

Rooms are a bit tired beds were not comfortable. Building faces to north and south. The ocean view is really north view of city with glimpse of ocean similar to city view rooms.

Great location, staff are really Friendly and helpful making the stay worth it. Restaurant is awesome too.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2018

It was good.
    • Twin Room with Ocean View

The elevator to the parking lot was old and creepy. We saw a man sleeping on the parking lot grounds at night on the 3rd floor. It could've been more secured for hotel guests.

The location was perfect! It is near the beach and shops.

• Reviewed: 26 December 2018

It’s was ok.

Old room Dirty room Dirty linen

Rooms are so old and have old dirt on the doors, the mattress cover. Bath tub is sooooo old Walls need painting. The oldness of the room and lack of repairing gives the room a dirty look and feel. I just felt dirty being in there. Staff was good Room service was excellent

• Reviewed: 25 December 2018

Good location but expensive for the quality
    • Twin Room with City View

The room and the equipments are a bit old. We was expecting more for a 4 stars hotel and for the price !

The location, very close to the beach and shop.

• Reviewed: 25 December 2018

Good option - clean and well located with facilities for kid. Not co-operative with check in/out
    • Twin Room with Ocean View

No flexibility on check-out and check-in unlike other hotels we have stayed in past. Concierge is not staffed all times requiring wait time to organise things.

Facilities for kids, room neat and fresh and being near tram station. We chose it as it was cheaper option avlble.

• Reviewed: 21 December 2018

This property is better for families.
    • Twin Room with City View

You pay for what you get. Lower price point means some areas are outdated eg the pool

This property is better for families. Great location, clean rooms

• Reviewed: 18 December 2018

The location was excellent and an ideal place for a family...
    • High Floor Twin Room with Ocean View

The hair dryer wasn't working.

The location was excellent and an ideal place for a family with kids to come for vacation. Staff were great and very friendly. Eventhough, the rain spoilt our day at Wet and wild, the whole Gold coast experience was just fantastic. Would love to come back.

• Reviewed: 17 December 2018

Very good all round

Nothing to say here

Everything at this hotel made me feel as if I should go there every week. Loved the location. Staff and the breakfast menu were exceptional.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2018

Otherwise really good.
    • Twin Room with City View

The only thing that I didn't like is that they didn't have Internet for free. I think every staying guest should be entitled to free wii fi during their stay.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2018

Stayed before, will stay again
    • Twin Room with Ocean View

The staff were under the pump, def needed more staff on check in desk Whilst we waited for nearly 20mins to check in it wasn't the fault of the staff

• Reviewed: 14 December 2018

Great location, easy access to all tourist destinations.
    • High Floor King Room with Ocean View

A little dated, needed a little TLC. Paint chips coming off doors and some walls

Great location, easy access to all tourist destinations. Comfy beds too.

• Reviewed: 13 December 2018

decent price but not what i expected. buffet and reception were more than accomodating
    • Twin Room with Ocean View

the cleanliness was an issue and i just felt that its could be better maintained its seems well used if that makes sense. i found it sub par in comparison to my colleagues room one level up!

the location was great. the room could be cleaner, i felt a power board next to the bed would have been appropriate. my room was well used in comparison to my friends just one floor up. and his was cleaner really!

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: 11 December 2018

We will be back again!

Absolutely nothing

The Breakfasts had massive choices & everything was beautiful, as with the Dinner, it was awesome. As was the Coffee's made at the bar!

• Reviewed: 10 December 2018

decent hotel for a trip to the Gold coast.
    • Twin Room with Ocean View

The breakfast was sub-standard for the stars of the hotel. The lift to and from the car park was horrendous, it was very dirty and smell and did not feel safe. Why can't you use the toilets in the reception without a room card? Not good for when you are checking in and there is a massive line.

I liked the price for the quality of the hotel. The beds were comfy and we had a nice view of the beach.

• Reviewed: 9 December 2018

• King Room with City View

The jacuzzi and pool were very dirty, the breakfast was overpriced and the fruit looked out of date. The rooms had marks all over the walls and the service was poor.

• Reviewed: 9 December 2018

Balcony access and cleanliness
    • Twin Room with Ocean View

Not enough towels, made the booking for 4 adults but were only given 2 towels. The access to the public carpark for overnight wasn’t great

Balcony access and cleanliness

• Reviewed: 6 December 2018

How close it was to mall and beach but not really worth the...
    • Twin Room with Ocean View

The pictures are very decievingAnd the hallways look dirty and where u park your car isnt very nice you have to use 2lifts and stairs isnt good when u have small children and bags

How close it was to mall and beach but not really worth the money better places closer and cheaper

Stayed in November 2018

Showing 1 – 75

We Price Match
We Price Match
Low rates • No booking fees • Find cheaper? We'll refund the difference!